Kevin Jonas FLIPPING OFF JOE?

Joe just got poned o and i love your pic :)

• Suzannah_Jonas

Sep 21, 2010 @ 08:43 pm
    A said:

I met Nick and Kevin today and they were so sweet.Kevin was on the phone though.I asked Nick did he find the perfect girl yet and he laughed and said he likes being single right now and is enjoying it and wants to focus more on music Nick is always so passionate about music but I was so happy I met them

—————————————

that is so CUTE and adorable! Thats Nick for U :)

that’s my favorite site!!!!!!!!

• Minned

do u think Nick would tell you if he is dating someone first he will never tell anyone because remember he likes to keep his relationships private but I will agree that he said he wants to focus more on his music career because he did say in an interview once that music is always first in his life and dating is second

Umm. i dont believe anyone said it way….

• Jonas.Rock.Girl

wut??

OMG, what the…

• Anonymous18

haha thats funny!!

Wow kevin using the middle finger. something he has in common with my 5 year old brother. why is this a crime????

lol lol lol he was doing it jokingly

• lmaobecky

ahaa! now thats funny! i love how joe just smirks and shrugs his shoulders. :]

• Anonymous18

Jonas.Rock.Girl said:

wut??
    funny icon!! i c what u did there!

• Jonas.Rock.Girl

OMG, WUT?
    he’s giving joe the finger…

• Jonas.Rock.Girl

Jonas.Rock.Girl said:

wut??
    funny icon!! i c what u did there

• mileyistheboss

yes ROFL he was trying to play if off like he wasnt

• A

• Jonas.Rock.Girl

this is something you don’t see every day
    lol gotta enjoy it xD

• ThaiRibbon

he was so flipping joe off.

• Sam In Atlanta

I think it’s funny that “Mr. PR-Perfect, always say the right thing, never let the fans see you act human-Kevin” is the one who did it. You can tell by how Joe is laughing that that’s what he did. It’s funny.

omg i had seen this on http://hollywoodteentv.com/ a LONG time ago! talk about being late oceanup!

• ForeverandAlwayss

icon check.

• Adeline

its his pointer finger
    remember when you used to say someone was crazy (“i’m freakin out”) by twirling your finger around your ear thats what he is doing
    he was responding to joes pointing behind him (im running all the background checks”)

• Jilleh

LOL. Kevin win.

ahaa! now thats funny! i love how joe just smirks and shrugs his shoulders. :]
    _______________

Lmfao. i love your icon. :P

• ForeverandAlwayss

& LOL at the video. xD

• SunLight Princess

I dont think he was flipping him off.

Naughty kevin

• lmaobecky

ahaa! now thats funny! i love how joe just smirks and shrugs his shoulders. :]
    _______________

Lmfao. i love your icon. :P
    thanks xD that was one of my fave skits from him on SNL :D

• amy

he wasn’t flipping him off..

Joe did the little twirly thing with his finger, and since kevin was holding a guitar pick between his pointer finger and thumb, he used his middle finger to do the same back to joe.
    i doubt kevin would do that…especially on stage.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

OMG :O

he is using his pointer finger
    Nick says “shes freaking out” and Kevin is spinning his finger in circles

Hes totally flipping him off!!!
    thats why Joes laughing and shaking his head

ahaa! now thats funny! i love how joe just smirks and shrugs his shoulders. :]
    _______________

Lmfao. i love your icon. :P
    thanks xD that was one of my fave skits from him on SNL :D
    ________________

lol i loved when he danced like michael jackson.(:

i think that was unintentional…. Joe laughed x}

• Buster_28

HAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

i love me some kevin!

• peacelovehearts

PLEASEE FOLLOW MEEEE!
    ^ I’m such a whore, but i want effin 2,000 followers :S

• peacelovehearts

txjomama said:
    As I said on twitter….any REAL fan knows this wouldn’t happen! Plus anyone with any sense can tell that he has his pick between his thumb and middle finger! Why does everyone always feel the need to try to say things about the boys that make them look like they are going against their beliefs? They are great guys with morals and strong faith! DEAL WITH IT!
    He’s a fucking grown man.
    Let him flick people off if he wants to
    & jump off his damn dick.

I actually LOVE that. Hilarious. It was a joke obviously, you can see Joe’s reaction.

Excellent

• lmaobecky

Stranger Then F… said:

i don’t think hes flippin the bird. and even if he did, does it really matter?
    ___________

i absolutely adore your icon. YAY STEFAN! :D

JOE : kevin you sholdnt have gotten married *shakking head*

• harrypotterbitches

LOL

lmaobecky-BEST ICON EVER bahaha

• shecantbetamed

5 until 12. That means Selena’s album hasn’t been in the Top 10 on her release day, which is a total fail. Honestly. Plus, what other albums are there that just released? Miley got her way to #3 and she was against Eminem, and Drake.

• Letty

He’s doing the ok thing

• SellyismygirlCrush

lol

he was not flipping him off. he was counting… like they always do.. 1,2,3.. i thought i told you guys to go buy bifocals… i guess you havent yet? they alwyas count to the music.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

• peacelovehearts

SellyismygirlCrush said:
    lol
    OH MY FUCKING GOD, YOUR ICON….

*dies* xD

1,2,3 people look again kevin is counting like all of them do

• SellyismygirlCrush

shecantbetamed said:

______

that’s his index finger. Why would Kevin Jonas do that on stage infront of thousands when he’s like the biggest ro model anyways??

• SellyismygirlCrush

peacelovehearts said:
    SellyismygirlCrush said:
    lol
    OH MY FUCKING GOD, YOUR ICON….

*dies* xD

____

haha i made it myself.. i have one of RDJ but it sucks!

• TwiHard01

Why are ppl so against this.
    if it was or wasnt the middle it meant the same meaning!!!
    Go keeevvv!!!

• kristen

wow idiots.

he is holding his pick between his pointer finger and his thumb. so he is using the rest of his fingers to do that. obviously.

que gracinha.

no, kevin was not saying anything to go. he just happened to walk past him and he was doing a motion with his fingers to the lyrics of the song. “she’s freaking out” so he was doing a hand gesture. kevin always does hand gesturesd to the songs, if you havent notcied.

*wasnt saying anything to JOE

• stephjonasxo

lalalalalal said:

Do use all mean Index finger by pointer lmao and no it isn’t because if you look closely the index finger is pressing against the thumb whilst he is doing that gesture, it looked like Joe done the wanker gesture lol.

…………………………………..

Yeah, it’s his middle finger. But think about what you just said… his index finger was pressed against his thumb… meaning he was holding a pick. His middle finger was all he had to do the little motion along with the words. He wasn’t giving Joe “the finger”. I’m not saying he never would do that because I don’t know him personally but I do know that he at least wouldn’t be dumb enough to do it right there onstage. Joe laughed probably because of a facial expression he made.

i cant believe with all the good these boys do this is what you focus on. unbeliveable.. mayb if they go into hooters like bieber and treat women like trash they will get a better response.

• HayleyBee

Haha! Feckin’ legend.

• never change

lol

hahah, anyone with brothers knows that this is how they show love. :D :D

Kevin’s not flipping Joe off, but he is using his middle finger to point something out…because his guitar pick is between his thumb and index finger.

Mystery solved.

come on, this isn’t news!! the jonas brothers and their family are average everyday people like the rest of us, they don’t act like the other crazy celebs. they do things and behave like normal people do. it’s so funny how the media tries to make a story out of nothing. you can tell that kevin didn’t flip off joe, kev is just holding his pic in his hand. even if he did flip off joe, so what they are brothers who hasn’t flipped off their siblings at one time or another.

• mirna

Hahahhahahahaha
    I do that all the time with my sisters
    i mean bestfriends/sisters!

• Chaz

maybe he’s doing the paranoid shes freaking out thing. and he might be doing it with his middle finger because hes holding a guitar pic and if he did it with his pointer finger the pic might fall out. xD

hey, dipshits, look at what hand he’s using. he was holding his guitar pick with his index finger and thumb because he’s a right handed guitarist. he made a motion and the angle made it look as if he was flipping him off.

• jonasrocks1019

its funny , everyone flips someone off every know and then sometime just for fun :)

So obviously even if it was a mistake, Joe was probably laughing at the fact that kevin just flipped him off.

• yesaella

i hope it was because is index finger was occupied. but if it wasnt then wow. kevin, woww. what has marriage done to you? lmaoo

oh my god a 23 year old stuck up his middle finger?!?!?!?!?!?!??! call the police!

• Nikki_is_me

I looked this over very closely and I think he was using his middle finger only because he was using his thumb and forefinger to hold his guitar pick. Even if it was intentional, he was joking. Obviously y’all. Think.

• Nikki_is_me

• Nikki_is_me

• jhondoe

What a great idea!! i’ld like to know more how many people you met on 1st sept, i’m quite late to see this blog.
    Mr. president doing great with health issues, just few day’s before FDA release new rules of packed food products to display all the details of energy and this are issued with taking public opinions from allover country.

Very good! penis enlargement pills Nice information this is really interesting – vigrx plus and vimax Good luck in building the table.

• Nikki_is_me

Whoops, posted 3 times. Oops. Just ignore that.

Seriously guys! Get over it, he’s holding he’s guitar plectrum/pick with his thumb and finger so his middle finger is his only free one! And what if he is swearing at Joe, its obviously a joke, who doesnt swear there days!

• ldrmsxrwmy

nEfYuc gwpeovlaipds, [url=http://lonyvclcwlbi.com/]lonyvclcwlbi[/url], [link=http://quehjjcmfpdq.com/]quehjjcmfpdq[/link], http://alghcgbbbavu.com/

• lmaobecky

ahaa! now thats funny! i love how joe just smirks and shrugs his shoulders. :]
    _______________

Lmfao. i love your icon. :P
    thanks xD that was one of my fave skits from him on SNL :D
    ________________

lol i loved when he danced like michael jackson.(:

ooomg yes! hilarious! oh that skit with team jacob vs. team edward xD tooo funny.

• idkMyBFFjill

No guys, this is real and it was serious. Joe made a joke about Danielle backstage, Kevin got PISSED, and then they fought it out after the show. I hear Joe has a black eye now.

did you see the whole thing happen? were you back stage?

• courts

obviously it was done as a joke, if it was even done at all…it was probably just his index finger.
    they both laughed so stop making a big deal out of nothing for once!

Kevin DIDN’T GIVE JOE THE FINGER.
    IF YOU LISTEN TO THE LYRICS CLOSELY,
    “AND SHE’s Freakin’ out!”
    KEVIN DOES THE LOOPY CRAZY THING WITH HIS FINGER. :)PHEW!

• Diamondback

That wasn’t a flip off.

Deal with it.

• idkMyBFFjill

Kevin DIDN’T GIVE JOE THE FINGER.
    IF YOU LISTEN TO THE LYRICS CLOSELY,
    “AND SHE’s Freakin’ out!”
    KEVIN DOES THE LOOPY CRAZY THING WITH HIS FINGER. :)PHEW!
    Breathe, anon, breatheeeee

• Voice of reason

Wow, a 10 second video and people get this heated?

ahaa! now thats funny! i love how joe just smirks and shrugs his shoulders. :]
    _______________

Lmfao. i love your icon. :P
    thanks xD that was one of my fave skits from him on SNL :D
    ________________

lol i loved when he danced like michael jackson.(:

______________________

lmfao! YES! and also when he was “beat up” kanye west! XD

i think its just because joe looks like he was doing a hand gesture it looked like a masterbation gesture. so if thats the gesture joe was making kevin i would think is fine for flipping them off. hey they’re guys. whatelse it new lol

• Timber

Mmkay then.

Ooooo.. Kevin wants to fuck Joe. Well, at least that’s what the title of the video is suggesting.

• Timber

_

LMFAO! Oh wow.

• idkMyBFFjill

did you see the whole thing happen? were you back stage?
    No way…Big Rob told me.

• Signorina. aNonimo

Hes just playing around..only on OU would this get a post…its nice to see a post featuring Kevin though!

• Voice of reason

It’s pretty sad that people have to analyze their every move.

• dearstephh

its his index finger.
    even if he flipped him off, he’s like 20 something..
    does it matter?:)

Is anyone else like, loving DWTS right now? I love Jennifer and Derek, Brandy and Maks, Kurt and Anna, and Bristol and Mark.

Bristol is actually pretty good. And she has like, amazing chemistry with Mark. I think it’s adorable how they’re always smiling at each other and he’s always. holding her. It’s sooo cute. I wouldn’t be surprised if they started dating.
    Who do you guys like?

Sep 21, 2010 @ 09:35 pm
    Voice of reason said:
    It’s pretty sad that people have to analyze their every move.

I second that.

• AnnaWeasley

cool. moving on now.

Dear readers,

Don’t believe all that you hear. Kevin would never be inappropriate onstage. And don’t you think if Joe had a black eye everyone would have already found out? Tsk tsk, silly fan. If you were really backstage then you would’ve known Joe was too busy spending time with friends that day to even see Dani very much.

XOXO, Gossip Girl

What’s DWTS?

(replying to this) – Sep 21, 2010 @ 09:45 pm
    Dear readers,

XOXO, Gossip Girl
    ooh, yay. An insider.

• Signorina. aNonimo

I am watching the last of DWTS..I didn’t watch the last series…I will definately watch..

Sep 21, 2010 @ 09:51 pm
    SavannahBabe said:
    Sep 21, 2010 @ 09:39 pm

Who do you guys like?

What’s DWTS?
    Dancing with the Stars. (:

• Voice of reason

Savannah Babe:
    Intresting icon ;)
    Who is it?

• Signorina. aNonimo

Is this going to turn into a random post?..I love random!

Psh, yea right

• Lilly

Buster_28 said:

HAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

i love me some kevin!
    BUSTER POSEY!!! <3

Dancing with the slu-, whoops, I mean stars.

• AnnaWeasley

CHICKEN NUGGETS.

• AnnaWeasley

CHICKEN NUGGETS.

• AnnaWeasley

oops. posted twice.
    oh well. (x

Sep 21, 2010 @ 09:53 pm
    Signorina. aNonimo said:
    you should. It’s really good(:

Hey Anonymous..

Tis me..Ms N or Miss Anonymous or Ms. aNonymous..I changed my account name to that in Italian.

I haven’t seen Yvonne.

Havent Been Here In A While. Do Katie Mandy And Yvonne And Miss Anonymous Still Come Here?

• suzii18023

haha

• suzii18023

nice!:D

Random shit: My Political Science instructor’s name is Nicholas and somebody on ratemyprofessors said that he was hot, so I started imagining that he looked like Nick, but turns out he’s an old dude -.-

Boredddd.

• Signorina. aNonimo

nonymous.that is funny…Nick does like politics or did..Do they still call him Mr. President?

Sep 21, 2010 @ 09:58 pm
    Dancing with the slu-, whoops, I mean stars.
    really? Who the hell is a slut on the show?

Boreder

• idkMyBFFjill

Dear readers,

XOXO, Gossip Girl
    ____________
    I was just being funny.

XOXO, My sense of sarcasm

• idkMyBFFjill

Dancing with the slu-, whoops, I mean stars.
    really? Who the hell is a slut on the show?
    ________–
    Bristol and the Situation are saints.

• peacelovehearts

Sep 21, 2010 @ 09:58 pm
    Dancing with the slu-, whoops, I mean stars.
    really? Who the hell is a slut on the show?
    *cough*Bristol Palin*cough*

• idkMyBFFjill

Dancing with the slu-, whoops, I mean stars.
    really? Who the hell is a slut on the show?
    *cough*Bristol Palin*cough*
    I was gonna write that exact thing, but then I stated it differently.

• Signorina. aNonimo

I have a chance to come on at night and no JOE post..

==============================================
    I think they do. And I’m pretty certain that he still aspires to become the president, but he’ll have to major in Political Science.

• idkMyBFFjill

I’m finna die tomorrow night. I have like 2 essays on top of quizzes and tests to study for. I thought senior year was supposed to be easier.

• SavannahBabe

Voice of reason said:

Savannah Babe:
    Intresting icon ;)
    Who is it?

Mitch Hewer also known as Maxxie from Skins :D

Hasselhoff got the boot..what a travesty of justice..lol

Why the hell is the Situation there? He’s everwhere these days…

Someone may have pointed this out already, too lazy to read. But, isn’t that the hand he is holding a guitar pick with? I really doubt he would be flipping his brother off in the middle of a live show. Come on people.

hes not flipping him off…hes holding his guitar pick

• Signorina. aNonimo

When is Nick going to College? I can hear the heartbeat of girls everywhere…just waiting to pounce on him in College. His first lady…

Sum1 say something random, haha.

I want Joe beef..random

• Voice of reason

Mitch Hewer also known as Maxxie from Skins :D

Intresting pose there.
    (;

Dancing with the slu-, whoops, I mean stars.
    really? Who the hell is a slut on the show?
    *cough*Bristol Palin*cough*
    I was gonna write that exact thing, but then I stated it differently.
    ============================================
    That show has had a record of having sluts on their show. Honestly, it’s an irrelevant show with irrelevant, forgotten people.

ABC should have made a show like “So You Think You Can Dance?”, instead. At least, they would be making the dreams of lay people, come true. IMO.

Sep 21, 2010 @ 10:08 pm
    idkMyBFFjill said:
    Dancing with the slu-, whoops, I mean stars.
    really? Who the hell is a slut on the show?
    ________–
    Bristol and the Situation are saints.
    Bristol is a slut, because she had a kid? Wow. As much as we all know Levi is a douche, she was in love with him. You usually have sex with someone you’re in love with. Bristol just happened to get pregnant that one time her and Levi had sex.

Although I completely agree with you and Mike, you really need to learn the definition of a slut. If anyone comes across as a slut on the show, it’s Audrina.

• idkMyBFFjill

Signorina. aNonimo said:

I really don’t see how he could. Same with every young celeb. Unless he did it online or something.

• Signorina. aNonimo

I’m watching a new series on HBO Boardwalk Empire…it looks good!

poor you . im not in senior year yet ( 2 years till i make it ) but i think its the hardest one its your final chance to get a good mark .

Hey Nick, get your ass to College…metriculate.lol

• idkMyBFFjill

Sep 21, 2010 @ 10:08 pm
    idkMyBFFjill said:
    Dancing with the slu-, whoops, I mean stars.
    really? Who the hell is a slut on the show?
    ________–
    Bristol and the Situation are saints.

_____________
    Ohh, I would’ve said Audrina instead had I known she was on the show. And don’t give that whole “slut definition” spiel. I’ve heard it and given it way too many times. And I don’t know about the details of their relationship, so whatever. She totally went against her family’s values, which is dangerous to do when your family is well-known and expects better.

omg, u can so tell its his middle finger. Doesn’t he have his pointer finger with his thumb? But anyways does it really matter if he was flipping him off.

Dancing with the slu-, whoops, I mean stars.
    really? Who the hell is a slut on the show?
    ________–
    Bristol and the Situation are saints.

sorry to butt in but ok they may not be sluts but fame whores atleast the dude with the abs

• Signorina. aNonimo

I regret dropping out a few months before the end of my junior year….I have plans to get my GED

Sep 21, 2010 @ 10:12 pm
    Signorina. aNonimo said:
    Hasselhoff got the boot..what a travesty of justice..lol

Why the hell is the Situation there? He’s everwhere these days…
    I was actually surprised Hoff got cut. I was betting my money on that Margaret Cho chick. I think she’s gonna go next week. Her or the Situation.

• Signorina. aNonimo

So what that Bristol is a teenage Mom..she’s no slut..

I am a teenage Mom….don’t judge lest you be judged..

• Signorina. aNonimo

I have to watch DWTS next week..I missed everything but the elimination.

I’m watching a new series on HBO Boardwalk Empire…it looks good!
    ==============================================
    I saw the ad of that show a few days ago, it looked classy.

• Dumaaa ?

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l944qmiNBZ1qdhmifo1_500.png OMFG. I think I just effing died. I’m gone.

Ilove Showtimes Weeds..

Ilove Showtimes Weeds..

Sep 21, 2010 @ 10:24 pm
    idkMyBFFjill said:
    Sep 21, 2010 @ 10:08 pm
    idkMyBFFjill said:
    Dancing with the slu-, whoops, I mean stars.
    really? Who the hell is a slut on the show?
    ________–
    Bristol and the Situation are saints.

_____________
    Yes, but then again, it’s her life. She was in love and it was her decision. Was it smart? No..but that’s what happens when you’re willing to give anything to that other person, because you love them. I’m sure she regrets loosing her virginity to Levi, hell, I know I would. But I’m sure she doesn’t regret having Tripp. He seems to be a blessing to the entire family.

Bristol is a slut period . I would not be surprised if her and Mark are banging on the dance floor right now .

• UhYeah.

Haha cute.

• PullTheTrigger

i am so in love with Ghost Of You. but why did Selena have to sing it, seriously. :l Kerli did it better

• Danger-ous

That’s awesome. Joe looks hot.

Wait. Does this mean Kevin has given up his promise to God and purity becuase he gave the middle finger?

Does this mean Joe has too becuase he saw it?

Hmmm..

Sep 21, 2010 @ 10:51 pm
    Joe & Ashley are now following each other on twitter?? :|
    they’ve never followed each other.

Joe & Ashley are now following each other on twitter?? :|
    they’ve never followed each other.

check the people they follow!! it’s there

This post is dead.

Sep 22, 2010 @ 02:34 am
    PullTheTrigger said:

why would you bring selena up in a jonas post? DESPERATE! jealousy is a disease, get well soon dear!

Sep 21, 2010 @ 10:56 pm
    Joe & Ashley are now following each other on twitter?? :|
    they’ve never followed each other.

check the people they follow!! it’s there
    oh, they ARE. Gotcha.

Guys chill… he was holding a pick so his last three fingers were up…

• iloveyouux

You can obviously tell that he didn’t. Stop trying to start shit, OU.

• Moonbeam

I didn’t get that he was flipping Joe of at all, I thought he made a sign to rotate or change positions, but whatever.

• Danger-ous

I love how people break their backs trying to come up with 101 other things he could be doing with his finger. His giving him the middle finger, he didn’t kick any babies. It’s normal. Please move on.

• mileyluver15

im honestly sure its not his middle finger and alot of my christian friends do that anyways its no big deal

• PullTheTrigger

Sep 22, 2010 @ 03:32 am

Sep 22, 2010 @ 02:34 am
    PullTheTrigger said:

Cos I wanted to. & i’m not jealous, i’m simply stating my opinion on her song. jesus.

• Emma

Haha by the way Joe laughed at him you know he did.

• xsuperz

that is just funny! Joe obviously did something stupid/funny so i think its just a joke

• mileyluver15

nick and miley will go to college together when there 60 lol holding hands in wheel chairs baha

• mileyluver15

Emma said:

Haha by the way Joe laughed at him you know he did.

no i think by the way he pretended he did it joe laughed its probably some inside joke between them

• mileyluver15

Joe & Ashley are now following each other on twitter?? :|

well its no stranger they’ve been seen out together hanging even if they weren’t dating they would still be following each other on twitter and it’s been like that for awile now sooo its not big news. AT. ALL!

It’s not a crime to give the middle finger, especially for young men. Its actually funny to see that they are normal, hello they are brothers its normal to mess around like that

• mayaMONSTER

his a lot more, open now.
    i love it.
    JOE, NICK DO THE SAME!
    god dammit, i’m sick of this disney “pure” thing. like, that can’t even say damn or hell..

• Jazz_

I didn’t see anything bad in this video.

:p

• peacelovehearts

OCEANUPPP!
    New trailer, I expect to see it up here O_o

• Signorina. aNonimo

I just don’t get some peoples definition of slut.

• Signorina. aNonimo

I wonder when Kevin will become a Papa Jonas?

I THINK KEVIN IS HOLDIN HIS PICK WITH HIS THUMB AND INDEX FINGER THATS WHY

• Signorina. aNonimo

I gotta watch my show and nap before my baby wakes up. Bye peeps..

Joe & Ashley are now following each other on twitter?? :|

AHAHAHH YES

• mileyluver15

its a brand new day!!

first!

Looks like his ‘pointer’ finger to me..

Even if not hey brother love lol

• jemi_loverx3

haha as much as i’d love to believe that ‘s true it’s obviously Kevin’s pointer finger not his middle one.

• sheep_vip

i dont get it:/ can somebody explain?

haha he totally does and completely in response to joes handjob motions. ha love it.

BAHAHA. Marriage has done the damn near impossible for Kevo.

I’m pretty sure he did it because he was holding his pick in his other fingers lol. But everyone seems a little annoyed with Joe lately so who knows?! lol

I love how Joe and Ashley started following each other after ZT posted that their relationship might be ending soon. So predictable.

Definitely kevin’s index finger

maybe he has taken the fun!

• m

remember the last time Kevin said FU?

• Ok

I see Kevin with his thumb with his forefinger.
    Oh the other fingers are released, forming an “OK”

• lalalalalal

I wish he was doing it but he’s not.
    It IS his middle finger, but he’s holding the pick with his pointer and thumb so he just used his middle finger to do the ‘she’s crazy’ thing.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH !!

NICE CR ICON

At first it looks like but then when you see it in slow motion, you see that he doesn’t. I got excited over nothing -__-

It couldn’t have been his Index finger because his guitar pic is between his thumb and index finger.

• Stranger Then Fiction

i don’t think hes flippin the bird. and even if he did, does it really matter?

HAHA it was obvious it was the middle finger, sooooo ? u actually think theyre all perfeect and dont swear or do anything baaaaad?

he was not giving him the middle finger.. he was counting to the music like they always do.. take another look. ive told you people to go buy bifocals.. i guess you havent yet. 1,2,3 to the music..

pause it at :12, you can see its his pointer finger

• JonasFreak1202

Lol. i Love Jonas Brothers!