Taylor Swift SPEAK NOW Track Listing

taylor-swift-speak-now-red

1. Mine 2. Sparks Fly 3. Back To December 4. Speak Now 5. Dear John 6. Mean 7. The Story Of Us 8. Never Grow Up 9. Enchanted 10. Better Than Revenge 11. Innocent 12. Haunted 13. Last Kiss 14. Long Live

I think she hired the same guy to do her photos as Selena. Maybe they got a two for one deal.

Taylor is way overrated and I was happy to see her fail on the MTV music awards. Poor performance at Grammy’s. Poor at MTV…maybe people will start to realize that she’s not as great as her overproduced voice on her album.

THIS!

• xdolshhex

wasn’t that dress purple?
    anyways i like it more in red :)

Can’t stand Taylor Swift! She needs to go away and take her bland, meaningless music with her.

haha like half of those are movie titles. but i love her!

• bluesfan3410

Sounds good. I’m gonna get it.

• ericabbyx22

I just saw this on Just Jared and the dress is purple not red?

• staygold

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. im soo excited for this:D

• heartinvasion?

December is the best month of the whole year. CHRISTMAS TIME!!! :D

• heartinvasion?

GLEE IS COMING ON REALLY SOON!

yeah the red dress is for the deluxe target edition. the purple is for the normal edition.

Permanent December is about Taylor Lautner.

so excited for this album<33
    all the haters can suck a dick haha. jealous bitches.

back to December is about Taylor Lautner.

so excited for this album<33
    all the haters can suck a dick haha. jealous bitches.

back to December is about Taylor Lautner.

so excited for this album<33
    all the haters can suck a dick haha. jealous bitches.

• iLoveChimpanzee

__

• xxyoubelongwithmexx12

Everyone loves December!
    Anyways, can’t wait for the album!

• xdolshhex

Permanent December is about Taylor Lautner.

so excited for this album<33
    all the haters can suck a dick haha. jealous bitches.
    ____

ohh kay. btw it’s ‘back to december’ ;)

sparks fly <3
    that is all.

• ClaireMichelle

Sparks Fly. <3

• zebragiraffe

better than revenge…on joe jonas. HAHAHAH ok bye.

• lanaa

:) Psyched.

• Fiona

looks like a christmas cover… like the dress though

• heartinvasion?

GLEE IS AMAZING SO FAR.
    omg I sound like a stan :D

• fearless now

Cant wait for this album. Its gonna be amazing…she never disappoints

• xoangelaa

SPARKSFLY<3 i have been waiting for over 2 years for the studio version of this song! i love taylor! and all you people who say she can't sing; get off her swag! haha

• xoangelaa

hahah, i’m watching it too!

• Christina

The special edition album for target has a red dress cover :)

• zebragiraffe

wait, what’s the difference? like what do you get extra if you buy the special edition?

xdolshhex said:

Permanent December is about Taylor Lautner.

so excited for this album<33
    all the haters can suck a dick haha. jealous bitches.
    ____

ohh kay. btw it’s ‘back to december’ ;)
    Why is “Back to December” code for fake dating a gay guy?

• suzii18023

cant wait for the album!:D

• suzii18023

cant wait for the album!:D

Get over yourself. If you do not like Taylor then why are you spending so much time reading about her when you could be reading about your “favortite” artist.
    I am so EXCITED about her new album.

seriously, how many guys could she possibly have had before that it’s the only thing she writes about.

• ray

guys it’s not official :) wait for the official announcement

• Roxy

Shutup said:
    okay really there is alot more to Taylor Swift than just her voice. Yeah she could use some vocal work, but people love her for her lyrics and good attitude. Shes not in rehab or going clubbing like every other Hollywood star, shes actually an inspiration to many people. I’d like to hear you try and sing in front of all of America.

I totally agree! I like that Taylor isn’t afraid to be looked at as “innocent.” Why is that a bad thing?

• SparksFly

Can’t wait, SPARKS FLY <3

• Becca.

I’m kind of excited? ha I don’t like Taylor much, but I love her music.

Especially Sparks Fly (:

Oh, and what’s with singers and songs about December?

• taylorllama

So excited <3

• SYTYCD

I CANNOT WAIT <3 and the red dress is for the deluxe edition <3

• Untouchable

yay.. cant wait.. dear john sounds interesting :)

OK so what we really want to know is which songs are about Joe. Dont think we have heard the last of her comments on the way he promised Forever and Always then dumped her!!

• TheTruthBitch

Selena Said Her Favorites From Taylors Album Was Last Kiss And Dear John :D

lol whats up with december? permanent december, remember december now back to december?

• cuteJoycelynne

Taylor looks so cut in that dress it is BEAUTIFUL i would like a dress like that.

Taylor is so

Taylor is so

• marielle

OH MY GOD YESSSSSS. i love sparks fly!! :D finally a studio version on it, GOSH IM SO HAPPY HAHA! :D go taylor!

when does it come out!? xo

i cant wait for the album her dress looks better red and it does sound alittle diff from the first two albums and the track names are just werid i love the song sparks fly

• jhondoe

What a great idea!! i’ld like to know more how many people you met on 1st sept, i’m quite late to see this blog.
    Mr. president doing great with health issues, just few day’s before FDA release new rules of packed food products to display all the details of energy and this are issued with taking public opinions from allover country.

Very good! penis enlargement pills Nice information this is really interesting – vigrx plus and vimax Good luck in building the table.

• enbwhtd

yn4Qj6 uoymwdpsfocu, [url=http://exhvkeumdzdj.com/]exhvkeumdzdj[/url], [link=http://mvrsyveckpwi.com/]mvrsyveckpwi[/link], http://sytyiprthemu.com/

• ericabbyx22

<333333

Sparks Fly is the best song she has written!!!
    Been waiting forever for a studio version!!!

• ericabbyx22

3. Back To December

What is with all of these December songs… Permanent December, Remember December and now Back to December?

• Shutup

• Belle

hopefully the Dear John song will be romantic cause I love that book!
    SO EXCITED FOR THIS FRIGGIN ALBUM

• Spider

all her songs are the same anyways

• xdolshhex

. Back To December

What is with all of these December songs… Permenant December, Remember December and now Back to December?
    ____

lmao. ikr?

• Belle

===================

AH! I was just thinking that!

really DEAR JOHN xD hehehehe wow

• ericabbyx22

When does this come out?

taylor swift who¿¿ hehe really tay tay u are mo0re than that

• Ella

The fact that “Sparks Fly” is number two is not a very good sign. That song is good, but it’s not GREAT for Taylor’s standards. Now we vaguely know how good the other songs are.

Although I am intrigued by “Never Grow Up” and “Mean”. And does “Dear John” have a connection to the book/movie? I’m kinda hoping that not.

I hope this album does not show that Taylor is becoming too commercial. I’m really excited about Speak Now. If she lets me down…if she lets her audience down…oucchhhh….

• xdolshhex

xdolshhex said:

Permanent December is about Taylor Lautner.

so excited for this album<33
    all the haters can suck a dick haha. jealous bitches.
    ____

ohh kay. btw it's 'back to december' ;)
    -----------
    Why is "Back to December" code for fake dating a gay guy?
    ____

lol idk.. they like christmas “balls” ;)

• KatherynPayne

If you don’t run after what you demand, you’ll never have it. If you don’t suggest, the reply is regularly no. If you don’t get used to dissertation , you’re always in the perpetual place.

• gahhhh

for your information, “Sparks Fly” is edited. It’s a new version of the previous “Sparks Fly.”

-“Dear John” have no connection to the book/movie.
    -The Special Edition has 3 new songs.

– Back to December is about Taylor Lautner
    HE IS NOT GAY. She said this ‘Back to December’ is the ‘first time I’ve ever apologized to anyone in a song. I was careless with a boy’s heart, and I should not have been’. And she broke up with him in December.

– The Story Of Us is about Joe Jonas, well not about him, is about “the conflict and awkwardness you feel when running into an ex in public” as she said.

Selena Gomez said her favorite song was Dear John and the Last Kiss.

I think the songs aren’t going to sound the same she said she tried different things this time.

So, I can’t wait for this album. Its going to be amazing. If you don’t like her songs is ok, but all her songs are good. And all have sense.

Taylor Swift is not a bad person, so I don’t understand how you can hate her. But anyway, If you do, If you hate Taylor Swift I don’t understand why are you reading this, just ignore her.
    If you hate her is because she’s doing something right.
    I am a Swifty, and I can’t wait for the album, I really don’t care about the haters I just don’t undestand how you can hate a person like her.

Good Luck Taylor. LoveLoveLove :)

• GabriellaS

-“Dear John” have no connection to the book/movie.
    -The Special Edition has 3 new songs.

– Back to December is about Taylor Lautner

Selena Gomez said her favorite song was Dear John and the Last Kiss.

If you hate her is because she’s doing something right.

Good Luck Taylor. LoveLoveLove :)
    You took the words out of my mouth. Swiftie’s rule Forever And Always :)

Dear John? I love that book <3

I am so EXCITED about her new album.

THIS

• Stephanie

Just gonna put it out there that the term “Dear John” refers to a letter to a solider and was a common term long before the movie/books came out. So it most likely is NOT associated with Nicolas Sparks.