Wizards Of Waverly Place Movie Sequel

selenagomez14

Selena Gomez revealed to Tiger Beat: ‘They won’t tell us anything but I do know there are going to be lots of special effects.’ Selena hopes Gregg Sulkin be in the film: ‘I love Gregg! I think Alex and Mason have a great chemistry.

It would be cool if the movie had lots of special effects tied in with strong love story!’ She also hopes they film on location, it would be awesome if Alex turns into a mermaid at some point: ‘I love mermaids and that would be so fun!

uhhhhggg! i hate that show!!!!!!!! when is icarly going to get there movie?????

• Camila

Oooh Im so happy! I love WOWP, The whole cast of Wizards, and I love with all my heart Selena, I cant wait the new movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• heartinvasion?

We already know WOWP is making another movie…

i wish miley would wear her clothing line

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

IS BORED SEQUEL

WWP ARE BORED TV SHOW AND MOVIE

She make me sick
    Ewwww

Blablabla

i wish miley would wear her clothing line

miley did wear clothes form her clothing line

• meme

selena’s head is so big lol

Sep 21, 2010 @ 12:57 pm
    iusedtobelovedrunk said:
    gorgeous! (:
    …………………
    Oh your selena fans now I know why you always talk rude about Miley
    I should know from the start

Boring

please tell me there isnt gunna b another wowp movie, its worse than camp friggin rock! give it a rest

Sep 21, 2010 @ 01:50 pm

i wish miley would wear her clothing line

miley did wear clothes form her clothing line
    ……………..
    No Selena clothes line is sucks and Miley will never wear that thing

What the fuck is wrong with this girl

don’t make another bad movie disney. go back to the good days with lizzie mcguire and even stevens.

Sep 21, 2010 @ 01:00 pm
    iusedtobelovedrunk said:
    i love first fails.
    …………..
    How old are you

Sep 21, 2010 @ 01:50 pm

i wish miley would wear her clothing line

miley did wear clothes form her clothing line
    ……………..
    No Selena clothes line is sucks and Miley will never wear that thing

——————-

i meant from mile’s clothing line

• Anjhanee

Hi everyone please check out my music covers on my YouTube Channel! It would mean SO much too me if you all would comment, rate, and maybe even subscribe! Thanks if you do.

http://www.youtube.com/user/DaiseAnjhanee?feature=mhum (: -A

• taylorllama

Love her <3

• WhoXOwnsMyHeart

Woot Woot I reallly hope Gregg Sulkin is in it 2 ;) i loveee his accent.. but mermaids, Selena.. really? thats lame :P

• superJOEman

so nice!!! I want a WOWP the movie sequel!! :D

• Camiley

what about her big head?? lol

i love selena’s nail!! :)

• gottalent

LOL OMW THAT GIRL IS A FUCKING ATTENTIN WHORE GOSH.

LMFAO

• never change

can’t wait

lmfao you think those were the good days? Try more than 5 years before that.

• gottalent

YES HER SHOW IS ENDING
    (Jumps around the house)
    I’m back and happy

• hottiegirl

wow , she looks pretty ,but is that shirt from her clothing line ?!! come on selena stop advertising , twiiter is enough

• crap people say…

wow why is every one saying “oh she wears her clothing line she should stop advertising!” and bs like that first you can bareley even see her shirt in that pic and second if the person selling the clothing dosent wear the clothes then why would any body eles that ustmake people think that the person dosent like them!!!!!

• Ginger

wtf? She can wear whatever the hell she wants. If I had my own clothing line I would wear it everyday, it doesn’t mean I wanna advertise myself.

• sophieee

Great…. RME

• iusedtobelovedrunk

gorgeous! (:

FIRST!!!!!!!!!!

can u stop already with the selena gomez posts, shes starting to annoy me now..and no im not a miley fan so dont even go there!

im just sick of seein her face all the time now

ohh shut up

ohh shut up

Then go to the oceanup URL for the star, not the main page. Otherwise, you are chosing to see Selena, no one is making you.

FIRST!!!!!!

• Anonymouse

sorry but I dont want 2 hours of mason…. :/ least favorite character the show has ever brought on.

• iusedtobelovedrunk

i love first fails.

• Mrs. SpencerReid

Not hating. I think she is really pretty but her nose looks HUGE in this pic.

• TheTruthBitch

Yay! Cant Wait. WOWP Is The Best Disney Show. Without It Disney Woould Be Shit.

• omg wtf lolz

Because the first movie was that good… -__-

• jhondoe

What a great idea!! i’ld like to know more how many people you met on 1st sept, i’m quite late to see this blog.
    Mr. president doing great with health issues, just few day’s before FDA release new rules of packed food products to display all the details of energy and this are issued with taking public opinions from allover country.

Very good! penis enlargement pills Nice information this is really interesting – vigrx plus and vimax Good luck in building the table.