Miley Who Owns My Heart EURO Promo

miley-promo

Thx Valentina!

• mileycrush

i love all her song off her new album :) when is the music video coming out though? ;DD

• taylorllama

/puke

• daYen

she has a very good body and amazing voice good!!!

• daYen

miley come to PERU!!!

• Untouchable

@taylorllama logan!<3 :)

cant wait!!!

• meme

‘De su exitoso album cant be tamed!
    i cant wait!!!!!! i love that song

hahaha another huge fail!!!

horrible picture, her face is extremly fatt ewww and what a fake eye color….

• Mayra.

is for Spain, right? because it´s in spanish, Miley should do some promotion in Latin America too :( She should come to México and not only for vacation, just saying!

her skin looks horrible!!! miley has the most ugly lips ever and her huge cheeks, she looks really scary in close up!!! it seems like her face gonna to explode!!! lol

• Mayra.

‘De su exitoso album cant be tamed!
    i cant wait!!!!!! i love that song

I know! no puedo esperar :D

hahaha another huge fail!!!

you fail troll, how do yo know its a fail?

she has a very good body and amazing voice good!!!
    i hope you are jokking?? or are you in crack??? lmfao!!!

• gcqkdpnox

a2C53K vxnnckbyyjmr, [url=http://ppngsgibzjbq.com/]ppngsgibzjbq[/url], [link=http://mlcicmoylvap.com/]mlcicmoylvap[/link], http://aooadnwolzjx.com/

Sep 22, 2010 @ 12:21 pm

how shallow you can be? i realli feel s orry for you Andy.

who cares??? shes soo fucking irrelevant!!!

Sep 22, 2010 @ 12:21 pm

how shallow you can be? i really feel sorry for you Andy.

• meme

who cares??? shes soo fucking irrelevant!!!

well, she is relevant enough for you to comment on her post. lol

• hottiegirl

so when is is coming out?? cuz it doesnt say when!
    ———————
    wikipedia says 1-10 , and i think its right cuz weki. never give wrong dates , anways cat wait 4 miley and that youtube video increase my love range to her , she’s such great person

• meme

Mayra. said:

‘De su exitoso album cant be tamed!
    i cant wait!!!!!! i love that song

I know! no puedo esperar :D

sabes cunado sale?

• hottiegirl

—————–
    ohh jealousy ganna kill u

It’s definitely for Spain… yo vivo en españa! (: y claro como esta en español y dice ‘euro promo’.. creo que sí (;

• dajchujojlk

5MmC5a joymaygoddrv, [url=http://iyimnpfzcybi.com/]iyimnpfzcybi[/url], [link=http://nreblkhilzdr.com/]nreblkhilzdr[/link], http://azbtdehwmldt.com/

creo que nadie sabe…

does anyone know when the cd comes out?

• meme

Si, es para españa

• WhoXOwnsMyHeart

Soooo excited! Can’t waittt :D

selena family please go back to selena post and stop been a bitch a fucking retards on miley post. Just because miley has sexy lips and CAN SING AND PERFORM better than selena doesn’t give you the right to pick on her looks when miley is hotter and more gorgeous than selena. sorry but is a fact.

Her and Nick are heading to Europe next week. If Nick doesn’t go after his girl, he’s a chump.
    ______

What if Nick doesn’t want Miley? Him and that Samantha girl seems fond of eachother.

did you guys hear selena bad singing in ellen omg it was embarrasing watching her she definately not a singer or a performance.I was embarrased for her, I don’t why she keeps singing I guess for money. I mean there is always and idiot buying bad singing who get fooled. thank god for miley’s voice.

• putlimeinthecoconut

literally cant waaaittt <3

Ahh que emocion ya no puedo esperar!! alguien sabe cuando sale el video? es que me dijeron mañana y no se :S alguien expliqueme …Miley plis come to VENEZUELA!

——————————————-
    Are you saying my eye color is fake then,because when the camera light flashes and you look at my eyes, there’s different shades, pretty much everybody’s is, but when you stand back, my eyes are blue. Miley has blue eyes, but in that Hannah Montana the movie cover, her eyes look green. Depends on the reflection the flash makes.

• Hilary

I cant wait <3
    LOVE HER <3

• RiseAboveTheStorm

omg i can’t wait!!

• Giovanna_JonasGomezLovatoCyrus

I love Who Owns My Heart <333
    But I think it should’ve been Liberty Walk or My Heart Beats For Love.
    Liberty Walk because it’s catchy and fun. My Heart Beats For Love because I love it, and it’s beautiful, the lyrics are amazing.

• m

of course she’ll go to the australian kca with him, liam needs her to raise his profile.

yesterday on E! News they confirmed Miley is NOT going with Liam for the KCAs. Sorry Liam haters. He’s not a famewhore like Nick Jonas

• Giovanna_JonasGomezLovatoCyrus

nick uses sam. trust me, nick still likes her.
    Hey Nick Jonas, how are you?

• luckze
  • -Katee<3

Wow, I’m surprised the sluty M still has some fans out there.. Well, I guess if her fans where to go somewhere they’d come here.. it’s the only website that still post things about her, only because.. nobody else cares for her anymore. Kind of sad if you think about it.

Fuck all Miley haters :) jealous bitcheszz you’re still gonna watch the video, and jam out to the songs so stfu already!!!

• JBMilesDem

I love Miley so much!
    She’s the best!
    Cant wait for ‘Who Owns My Heart’ <3

• JBMilesDem

Dicen que sale hoy, parece que a la noche, Yo soy de Argentina! <3 Ya quiero verlo! Igual no esta confirmado cuando, pero si esta confirmado que es hoy (24 de septiembre)

nick uses sam. trust me, nick still likes her.
    ____

Yeah okay… Unless you are him I’m not going to “trust” you. You no jackshit about how Nick feels.

That picture is so funny. It looks like the cover of a horror movie. No joke. Haha. ;)

She looks weird in that pic, her cheeks look so big and her eyes look too fake for me, i mean that is not even a eye color! at least is not her eye color. I think she´s prettier when she smiles and also is the first pic of miley that i really dont like. Cant wait for the single

• jhondoe

What a great idea!! i’ld like to know more how many people you met on 1st sept, i’m quite late to see this blog.
    Mr. president doing great with health issues, just few day’s before FDA release new rules of packed food products to display all the details of energy and this are issued with taking public opinions from allover country.

Very good! penis enlargement pills Nice information this is really interesting – vigrx plus and vimax Good luck in building the table.

• heartinvasion?

blahblahblah, i still can’t believe she chose that single.

she looks like a frog

HEY THIS PHOTO IS FROM MILEYCYRUSCHILE.COM NOT FROM VALENTINA :S
    HEY PLEASE CREDITS MILEY CYRUS CHILE !

• realistgangsta

get it miley

• Hollieluvsux

Shes really pretty .. <3
    But her make-up artist might have made the fake lashes a little more real looking :)

• LaLaLaLand

so when is is coming out?? cuz it doesnt say when!

• EverybodyareCRAZY

E! say that is tomorrow and europe is 01-10 :)

i caant wait i love that song <3

• mileyistheboss

im so excited :D they made her eye like green it should be blue

______

nick uses sam. trust me, nick still likes her.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

I wish she hadnt picked that for her new single…

I think Miley might take Liam with her this time. She will do some promo in Europe the first week of October and then head to Australia for the KCA which Liam is hosting.

hahahahahahahaah thanks loser you make me laugh sooo hard!!!! thank god for mileys voice??? what voice??? her horrible, disgusting, nasal and man voice??? she sound like a dying cat….. ewwww hahahahahahaha miley fan are extremly delusional that are sooo funny!!!

• Rachel77

I love this song xD

• Untouchable

who owns my heart is love or is it art

• agteqki

ylIAs3 lzqylmocmjmd, [url=http://vdguydifmqlw.com/]vdguydifmqlw[/url], [link=http://nygmsbblggok.com/]nygmsbblggok[/link], http://biaxllxjdcja.com/

miley seriously get out of here!!!! dooo something with your pathetic life!!! and honey wake up, cause you cant sing for save you mothers life!!! oh and perform??? looks like a crazy and drug person in stage and make such a weird moves like you having and epileptic attack doesnt make you a good performer, only makes you a hugeeee fool and embarrasing yourself…. lol

• Ashe Cyrus Jonas

finally!

the promo is for spain :O

Andy, selena voice is weak. she cant stay on key, runs out of breath so easly and she doenst have stage presece the only thing she does is walk back and forth back and forth move her hand.
    And even Selena sound nasal, even more when she tries to hit the high notes with her head voice and actually she that’s the way a dying cat sounds.
    Selena’s voice has nothing to be proud of.

Andy seriously get out of here!!!! dooo something with your pathetic life!!! and honey wake up, cause you selena sing for save her mothers life!!! oh and perform??? well, she is not a performer actually but she looks like a robot and makes such a weird moves with her hand like she is having an arm spasm ,it doesnt make you a good performer, only makes you a hugeeee fool and embarrasing yourself…. lol

• pwhenavuln

I6segJ ljncxshvrqmb, [url=http://xwcioxvkxhqp.com/]xwcioxvkxhqp[/url], [link=http://kqvzryjqmdyt.com/]kqvzryjqmdyt[/link], http://uoojfiphzvyu.com/

Miley looks gorgeous I love her eyes and lips she has sexy lips no wonder the guys say miley is a good kisser. she has fucking sexy lips and her eyes look exotic and gorgeous. Miley reminds me of a victoria secret model.

OCEANUP USERS SITE. HATE, LOVE, FUN.
    SEND IN PICTURES, FUNNY COMMENTS, PRETTY MUCH ANYTHING.
    VIEW POSTS!

Finally they put a post of a real singer and artist thank good for good music like miley’s.