Selena A Year Without Rain ACOUSTIC

wow she’s good…what about an acoustic album ?

Is she for real?

I’m actually a big fan of Selena, but I think she should just pursue acting and just put a stop on her singing career.

i HATE selena, but this version of the song is amazing.

• bubblegum

wow she’s goood what about an acoustic album

• JBeezyDreezy

it’s acoustic lol

• TeamNelenax3

Acoustics just sound perfect on her voice o.o
    She should do it more times.
    She CAN sing.

• JBeezyDreezy

actually it doesn’t fit her to sing like this.. it doesn’t work.. but i don’t like when she sings live either.. woww

• iLoveChimpanzee

honestly not to be conceited or anything but i sing just like this.and this is called being a mediocre singer theres no talent behind this.

anonymous post :o btw she sucks.

• #1demifan

please get tips from Demi..you can’t sing selena, your cute and all and a cute actress but wow no more high notes please!!

• Hangover

iLoveChimpanzee said:

___

MTE

If people say she can’t sing is because of all that computer stuff that’s getting over her songs and makes it sound unreal.

This is the proof that she can as well sing without it. Beautiful.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

coool man

amazing…

• cassi101ful

selena can sing haters..so just stf up go hear horny hoe horse (miley) songs n stop saying shit of selena shes awesome n she pretty n sing pretty…u guys know that

I love Selena, but I’ve already sing this song like yesterday and sound the same! If she get this with sing class so she’ll not get any better.

• Ginger
  • Kassi101ful

selena sing awesome in live when shes doing a concert so stf up haters and go hear ur adoring horny hoe horse(miley) songs selena way prettier n shes has a pretty voice…

• mileyistheboss

It really doesn’t take that much skill to sing like this haha.

• peaceandlove.

I like it. :)

omg this abysmal

• LalalandYEAH

I love AYWR.

• mileyluver15

acoustics better..

• mileyistheboss

AYWR is expected to sell 55,000-60,000 this week http://www.hitsdailydouble.com/news/newsPage.cgi?news08231m01

Hey, that’s kinda cool you’re saying you have no talent. No lie, at least you’re not like “OMG I’M THE BEST SINGER IN THE WORLD”

• Amanda J

You know, I’m just not gonna listen to it
    I hate Selena’s voice and she just needs to stop singing all together.

I second that!

• that_boy_is_a_monster

Amanda J said:

You know, I’m just not gonna listen to it
    I hate Selena’s voice and she just needs to stop singing all together.

I second that!

• never change

she sounds okay

Sep 22, 2010 @ 01:57 pm
    iusedtobelovedrunk said:
    Ariel! =0 Cute icon

I hated the Little Mermaid though. I was a Lion King Chick

thank you :) i liked both haha.

• iusedtobelovedrunk

You were hanging in the corner with your 5 best friends. You heard that I was trouble, but you couldn’t resist. I make them good girls go bad!

• IfUSeekBritney

emmm…very bad,sorry selena

LMAO At 2:59 Selenas high voive and than some random deep viice “Cant help that im in LOVE” :P

• Ginger

Just because Selena doesn’t have a “big, powerful” voice doesn’t mean she has no special singing talent. For example, Colbie Caillat is definitely no Christina Aguilera, but she still has a nice voice.

• heartinvasion?

Her voice is so plain. And you can tell she lowers her voice when she’s supposed to raise it. But her voice sounds nice acoustic.

• iusedtobelovedrunk

ewwwwwwwww you can’t sing whore.. stop doing

Whoreeeeeeeeeeee you cant sing

• katexo

Her voice sounds so weak. But it’s better than her stretching her voice trying to hit notes her voice isn’t made to.

• iusedtobelovedrunk

Hey Anon, if you’re going to comment the same hate over & over, at least grow some balls and get an account

• iusedtobelovedrunk

Anyways, OT, Sam is fricken AMAZING!!! But, I agree with the whole, bieber cut going away thing.

• Jessx7x

she has no special singing talent…i can sing a song just like that..a record company would never give her a record deal if she wasnt famous

• Jessx7x

and stop calling selena a whore..remember she hasnt had a date in 6 months

selena has integrity. she always sings live, never lip syncs. and doesn’t act slutty onstage

• iLoveChimpanzee

blah

• iusedtobelovedrunk

See, I feel like there’s a few other celebrities who don’t deserve a record deal/acting deal either. Of course, I can’t say the, on here, because people will get all butt hurt een though it’s just a matter of opinion. Gotta love OU.

• xxbehappyxx

i like it!!!! she sounds great in acoustic without all that autotune… :)

• iusedtobelovedrunk

*dances to profile song*

• that_boy_is_a_monster

How is she?
    I’m afraid that I might hurt my ears D:

• xxbehappyxx

Sep 22, 2010 @ 01:48 pm
    that_boy_is_a_m… said:

How is she?
    I’m afraid that I might hurt my ears D
    it is acceptable.

• that_boy_is_a_monster

You know, I’m just not gonna listen to it
    I hate Selena’s voice and she just needs to stop singing all together.

my god i wasn’t online for one day and i got 68 questions O__o

• iusedtobelovedrunk

Ariel! =0 Cute icon

I hated the Little Mermaid though. I was a Lion King Chick

poop

• iusedtobelovedrunk

STUPID EFFIN TRAIN. I’M TRYING TO LOSTEN TO MUSIC

• Ginger

Acoustics just sound perfect on her voice o.o
    She should do it more times.
    She CAN sing.
    ———————–
    I agree

u guys do realize that this is the same version accept all the backround music isent there… her voice is still autotuned. if it was a live acoustic it would be different.

I still think she cant sing, but this version is better, absolutely. But anyone could sing like that anyway.. so, she’s nothing special actually.
    There’s a lot of talented people who deserve a chance on music industry and to be known.. and i cant believe how this girl is a “singer”.

love her.. but on all the somewhat hard notes, her band is always backing up. its kinda annoying, its like we cant even here her. and also alot of the times she likes talking/singing. which isent hard. most of us could do it.

• Amanda J

iusedtobelovedrunk said:

I used to be SO obsessed with that song! <3

• sophieee

I’m pissed….

• IfUSeekBritney

I kinda wanna rape my icon…lmao XD

• IfUSeekBritney

I kinda wanna rape my icon…lmao XD

• that_boy_is_a_monster

HE’S CLIMBING IN YO WINDOWS HE’S SNATCHIN YO PEOPLE UP.

it was alright.

omg amazing <333 She sounds amazing. Take that haters this girl can sing!

• iusedtobelovedrunk

I used to be SO obsessed with that song! <3
    I still am! haha. It’s so amazing.

• faithhopelove.

She should stick to more acoustic stuff. Pop’s just not for her…

her album is ##35 on itunes sorryyy but that is verry bad

• RiseAboveTheStorm

ehhh….

• ensuringthecrisis

Ask me questions. Make me happy. Or piss me off.

Either way idc lmao.

I used to be SO obsessed with that song! <3

I still am! haha. It’s so amazing.

yep, and i love Leighton’s voice. She’s awesome plus, a sexy bitch :)

Selena’s album is flopping. LOL at all the people who said she would do better than Miley’s album.

• m

Stick to pop selena.
    Acoustic is for people with amazing voices. Your voice not so much

i thought you said flapping :O

____________________________

lol i noo righttt

i dnt hate selena and i dont like herr
    but her albuumm isnt doing so good

i was just at target and the shelf is still full no one even touched her album

• heartinvasion?

How is her album flopping? Seriously, it JUST came out. You haters need to stfu because you’re not funny -_-

Sep 22, 2010 @ 02:42 pm
    heartinvasion? said:

i know right? let the haters talk.

• iLoveChimpanzee

her album is not gonna flop people! honestly even though her songs are extremely annoying and they have no meaning whatsoever they are catchy and that’s gonna sell well.

• Sarcasm

picstoburn said:

i thought you said flapping :O
    _____

That would be pretty epic.

its hasn’t even broke top ten on itunes, even with all the promo and is expected to sell between 50k and 60k.

I hate her voice when she tries to hit the high notes.
    she sounds horrible in that part.

• idkMyBFFjill

I always talk about how I’m not a fan of her music, but I could never hate her. She’s too sweet.

• meme

She CAN sing, but when she sings live seems like she doesnt know HOW to sing properly.

• Amanda J

Ughh I’m bored. Let’s make this post a little interesting

• heartinvasion?

Fuck itunes! Billboard is more important and no one even buys albums anymore so I bet MILLIONS of people are enjoying her music. Fuck you.

katexo said:

IA

• Princess Awesome

If selena fans are so sure that her album is not gonna flop why you get so mad when poeple say her album is flopping?

ok I thought she was bad because of nerves but listen to acoustic she definately the worst singer I have ever heard that has a record deal. she has a bad voice sorry, but with all those singing lesson she still can sing. she is really bad.

• iLoveChimpanzee

___
    how can her album do well in billboard if no one is gonna buy it ;)

haha good one.

• Your Love is my Drug

Oh my god…That was terrible..

• faithhopelove.

Hey, I’m first. ^^

FIRST! omg she needs to quit singing i swear. ugh. give up.

FIIIRST.

• hottiegirl

its not live ! wth

first?

WOW…and she can’t sing? yeah right.

• areyouonDOPE…

it’s not that bad …..

that’s another reason why I have no respect for selena she selling little kids a crappy voice and fooling them just because she was gets a free ride from disney and she got a record deal. she not an inspiring singer who singing takes it personally and love and have passion like demi,miley,nick selena is just doing it to get money and steal kids money. shame on disney and on her. she sucks at singing and is fooling kids.

• areyouonDOPE…

oh come one NO DISNEY singer is ever taken serious

oh come one NO DISNEY singer is ever taken serious
    Miley was getting disney recognized in the real world she got nominated for a song she wrote and sang and the climb was another huge hit from her and most of her songs become huge, jonas also got recognition for some of their music. sorry but they did all this work for selena to make disney a joke again. miley and jonas work so hard for them to take disney serious getting their music and working long hours for something that meant something to them and selena comes and ruined it.

Am sorry but why the fuck didn’t nick and demi tell she definately is not gifted in the singing department they must be laughting at her behind her back I mean come on that acoustic is just terrible. she really can’t sing. you must not go to singing lesson because she can not sing at all. she bad bad. somebody needs to be honest to her and stop taking little kids money disney shame on you, fooling little kids with selena bad singing shame, shame on you both.

um….wow…thats all i can say….

Sep 22, 2010 @ 03:07 pm
    Your Love is my Drug said:
    Anyone know were to get good Bieber Icons? I can never seem to find good ones :/
    =
    livejournal.

Your Love is my Drug said:
    Oh my god…That was terrible..
    yet.. u have a selena icon?

Kiss and Tell holds 50 weeks on the Billboard 200. Today in position 58. I thought precipitate release another album now because the old is still selling very well.

• Your Love is my Drug

Your Love is my Drug said:
    Oh my god…That was terrible..
    yet.. u have a selena icon?

I may like her, but i’m not deaf.

• Your Love is my Drug

picstoburn said:
    Sep 22, 2010 @ 03:07 pm
    Your Love is my Drug said:
    =
    livejournal.
    thanks!

• suckit

selena’s music isn’t my type

This is ridiculous selena get a free ride records singning for her bad voice but real singers like savvanah outen don’t get one. Man life is sure unfair. selena free ride wow disney way to pick the worst singer. this proof how big disney is this is why people start to take them as a joke for giving away records deals to bad singers like selena.

Sep 22, 2010 @ 03:11 pm
    Your Love is my Drug said:
    picstoburn said:
    Sep 22, 2010 @ 03:07 pm
    Your Love is my Drug said:
    =
    livejournal.
    thanks!

you’re welcome :)

• iLoveChimpanzee

im actually gonna delete this song from itunes :)
    one last play and bye bye lol

• suckit

“she’s just having fun”and i quote.

• heartinvasion?

___
    how can her album do well in billboard if no one is gonna buy it ;)

haha good one.

It’s called illegal downloading and Selena maybe getting royalties from digital downloads…

Sep 22, 2010 @ 03:14 pm
    iLoveChimpanzee said:
    im actually gonna delete this song from itunes :)
    one last play and bye bye lol

what a year without rain? lol

• Your Love is my Drug

Oceanup is SOOOO dead

• heartinvasion?

Stop taking her singing career so serious when she’s only doing it for fun. Holy Grilled Cheesus -_-

• iLoveChimpanzee

what a year without rain? lol
    ___
    Yup.
    i got tired of that song.

• girl crush mileyyyyy

iLoveChimpanzee said:

im actually gonna delete this song from itunes :)
    one last play and bye bye lol

lol why?

what a year without rain? lol
    ___
    Yup.
    i got tired of that song.

i think it’s cute.

Oceanup is SOOOO dead

hate when people say this. like no -_-

• natjbguitargirl

i love year without rain i thinks its her best single

• idkMyBFFjill

I only like Intuition and Rock God. Those are fun.

Uh.. Fail. I’m 3rd.

• Mandy

Her voice is plain normal. Anyone could sing like that. If its even called “singing”

Hahaha at everyone telling Selena to quit singing as if she cares what anyone thinks. Who cares if she doesn’t have the best voice? In case you didn’t know, you don’t need talent to be a singer. How do you think T-Pain and Kesha became “singers”? It’s all about luck. Selena saw an opportunity to try out singing and she took advantage of that. If someone were to pay me to sing some songs, hells yeah I’m gonna make a record even if I’m horrible.

SHut up selena. fuck your voice is shit

Sep 22, 2010 @ 02:49 pm
    Sarcasm said:
    picstoburn said:

i thought you said flapping :O
    _____

That would be pretty epic.

mte.

sorry, she can’t sing not even high notes or any notes for that matter. she not a singer and the kids are getting it because off the band the scene music because her voice is just terrible. selena is extremely average and has no singing or special abilities in that department sorry but she is just plain awful.

• picstoburn

soooo today my history teacher was barking like a dog. like seriously he got on the floor and started barking -__-

• cantbetamed1

:/ I don’t like this…she sounds very squeaky or something.

• Your Love is my Drug

Haha at the very end of the song, it started raining :D

• Your Love is my Drug

I need a new Icon, I have the same one since April. ahah

• girl crush mileyyyyy

really good. :)

This is the proof that she can as well sing without it. Beautiful

Are you been sarcastic? am sorry but this is extremely horrible, she is not a singer you must not know how a real singer should sing. she is very mediocre and average which equals she a terrible singer. she was handed something she really bad at singing and this just proof she is terrible!!!! sorry but she has nothing special in her voice and she going to lose integrity as an actriss for persuing something she bad at.

ok after listening to this she is definately worse than I thought thank you for clearing that out. wow she can’t keep her own songs note. I can sing better than her and nobody handed me a record deal. man a free ride selena is guetting with disney.

I love her
    She sounds a little better here
    But still not good
    Just being honest

• Your Love is my Drug

• krystinajonas

Mind if I say that now? :D

________

That’s funny because Miley can’t sing. She sounds like a distressed walrus. And the only “Jonas” who can is Joe. Nick’s voice is so weak live. I could barely hear him, and when I could, his voice was squeaking and cracking like crazy. Joe was kinda shouting and pitchy… but the voice and the talent were there.

• Anonymous54454222

she’s alrightttttttt

• Letty.UruguayanGomezfan?

:D it´s a beautiful version of the song, even though I preffer the pop one… This song´s definetely one of my favourites. Lyrics are gorgeous.

Selena Rocks <3

• Anon.

this is off topic but does anyone know what that nick jonas bed pose look alike guy’s twitter is?

• Anon.

• Anon.

ahh sorry for the double post…

• StarLight24

i tried telling ppl that she would sound good acoustic. lol. this is the kind of music she needs to make. her voice is softer. she actually sounded really good here.

• fearless now

I prefer this version

ewwwwwwwww you can’t sing whore.. stop doing

ewwwwwwwww you can’t sing whore.. stop doing

• jhondoe

What a great idea!! i’ld like to know more how many people you met on 1st sept, i’m quite late to see this blog.
    Mr. president doing great with health issues, just few day’s before FDA release new rules of packed food products to display all the details of energy and this are issued with taking public opinions from allover country.

Very good! penis enlargement pills Nice information this is really interesting – vigrx plus and vimax Good luck in building the table.

• iusedtobelovedrunk

awesome

stop signging BITCHENA

• Untouchable

i like this

I actually like the song played acoustically better but all the difficult parts of the song have been changed and made easier.