Selena Gomez, ‘I Have 5 Rescue Dogs’

OMG SELENA! Love you so much…

i know! no wonder no one likes puertoricans or whatever they’re called

selena is such a cutie;)

she looks absolutely gorgeous and i love her gold heart;)

Sep 22, 2010 @ 08:13 am
    TheTruthBitch said:

This Is Why I Love This Girl <3
    i know me too…. btw gorgeous icon, love it;)

she looks sooo hot and sexy with that hair and that outfit…. woowww sooo gorgeous!!!

shes definitely the american sweetheart!!!! sooo freakin adorable!!!

rocio92 said:

rocio92 said:

I read in twitter something about that Selena G y Nick J will be in London next week is that true??
    yeah its true!!!
    _____
    Miley will be too????

true!!!

• rocio92

• WTF

Pet Hoarder, not healthy.

• ClaireMichelle

She’s adorable. Love her.

• DavidArchiefan

i know she has 5 rescue dogs.That documentary she made on peurto rico made me cry

She’s a phony

DavidArchiefan said:

me too :(

rocio92 said:

yeah its true!!!

• jhondoe

What a great idea!! i’ld like to know more how many people you met on 1st sept, i’m quite late to see this blog.
    Mr. president doing great with health issues, just few day’s before FDA release new rules of packed food products to display all the details of energy and this are issued with taking public opinions from allover country.

Very good! penis enlargement pills Nice information this is really interesting – vigrx plus and vimax Good luck in building the table.

• rocio92

rocio92 said:

yeah its true!!!
    _____
    Miley will be too????

• aoiruzjyf

8COmjq izfmbjlnuajc, [url=http://qphjrhzaarut.com/]qphjrhzaarut[/url], [link=http://ajfubdbfjpmz.com/]ajfubdbfjpmz[/link], http://qfdsrwlesqky.com/

• TheTruthBitch

First Again???

Being first sure is a huge achievement. :/

Seriously, no one gives a fuck.

Love her , I’m obssesd with her Selena luv ya girl

• TheTruthBitch

This Is Why I Love This Girl <3

• HatemileyXD

Gotta luv this girl she’s so cute and HOT

• cheskasg
  • Aaaaaaaah

She’s hot gosh will u marry me Selena

Am I the only one who thinks she is a great big FAKE, her and Taylor Swift. They both remind me of those girls in high school who are sweet to your face and then stab you in the back.

And I don’t buy the whole Nick J thing either…I think she used him. Funny how her entire concert set up, from the M&G, to soundcheck, to marketing promo…exactly mirrors the Jonas Brothers. She even has this new “Living the Dream” type show now that’s coming out on Disney.

• letsjustpretend

I just fell even more in love with her. She’s such a sweetheart.

• Hollieluvsux

Your allowed your own Opinion but
    STFU!!