Selena Gomez Love Is A Battlefield LIVE

More LIVE singing under!

• xxbehappyxx

i just noticed that the scene is behind her in the pic…

off the chain= uhhhhhhhh

• sophieee

lol this made me smile :)
    she is soo bad.
    im sorry but it’s kinda embarrassing…
    listen to AYWR from like 2:53 till 3:00 lol

lord tunderin’ jesus by that girl cannot sing
    pat bentar must be puking all over the place
    selena gomez is NOT a singer, my burps sound better than her singing

she murdered the song >.<

lord tunderin’ jesus by that girl cannot sing
    pat bentar must be puking all over the place
    selena gomez is NOT a singer, my burps sound better than her singing
    “lord tunderin’ jesus” lmfaooo xD

• peacelovehearts

her voice is the weakest voice ever!

• Drizzy

Sel. Hun, just please stop singing.

DON’T EVER TRY TO COVER PAT B.
    She is a rock god. (No pun intended.)

• Gearsarealwaysturning

¡you rock selena!

she really does sound like ashlee simpson in this speaking part!! :D

and this cover IS AMAZING!!!!!!

• sophieee

peacelovehearts said:

I think i just died.

AH :D
    i cant wait :)

• Diet Coke :)

oooofff love is a battlefield? She butchered it.

• xxbehappyxx

am i the only one who likes her voice?

• Gearsarealwaysturning

Best singer of all times right here yall, aprecciate.

• sophieee

she really does sound like ashlee simpson in this speaking part!! :D

and this cover IS AMAZING!!!!!!
    i love your sarcasm.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

Best singer of all times right here yall, aprecciate. oh wow how am i spaming for saying that she is the best singer? =.=

peacelovehearts said:

I think i just died.

AH :D
    i cant wait :)
    “Dad, you were like a father to me” ROFLLL

sophieee said:

lol this made me smile :)
    she is soo bad.
    im sorry but it’s kinda embarrassing…
    listen to AYWR from like 2:53 till 3:00 lol

LOL i feel bad for her she really sucks :/

• sophieee

xxbehappyxx said:
    am i the only one who likes her voice?
    I don’t have a problem with it as long as it’s autotuned…
    she’s horrible live.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

Im not spamming..

xxbehappyxx said:
    am i the only one who likes her voice?
    *looks around & tumbleweed rolls by*

• sophieee

“Dad, you were like a father to me” ROFLLL
    “I made the coffee you guys brought.” Lmao eww

xxbehappyxx said:

am i the only one who likes her voice?

pretty much

Nick J Is Off The Chain > Off The Chain

• sophieee

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star is a better and catchier song than any of hers.

• 1213

am i the only one who likes her voice?

_____________________

• sophieee

WHO IS LYING TO THIS DUMB BITCH SHE CAN’T SING LIVE!!! At least demi can sing on key selena is jus there to look pretty
    too bad she’s not even that pretty.

• Ash

no i like it too :)
    she has a voice for softer songs it seems but she’s better then some other singers cuz not all singers can acctually sing.

peacelovehearts said:

On Twitter i just force people to follow me or else i’ll shove a pickle down their throats.. that method seems to work the best xD
    your comment inspired me to make another Y U NO post!

• heartinvasion?

finally got 200 followers,don’t judge me xD lmao.

on Tumblr? I have 107 D;

yeah it took me long -__- and some people don’t even follow back lol.

I usually follow back but I can’t stand irrelevant or ugly looking pictures on my dashboard that some people would usually post on their blog x)

OCEANUP!!!!!!!
    I swear to god if you don’t post this in the next month i am going to come over there with my pickle guns. I believe you said you would if i’m not mistakinggggg…. ahemmm

picstoburn said:

lmao i’ll help you xD
    I’ve only sent it in about 5 times… lmfao
    They said they would do it, & yet they post Heidi Montag’s boobs instead..smh

• picstoburn

omg they just added a “looks who viewed your profile on myspace” thing now i can’t creep xD

she sounds like a donkey always going up and down i love how she dedicates songs when she doesnt even write her own music AMAZING really…

• muffy1013

Hey! : )
    it’s been a while since I’is been on this site

picstoburn said:
    If they add that to facebook, I’m done. -__-

Hey! : )
    it’s been a while since I’is been on this site

HIII :D

• muffy1013

I don’t mind my myspace probably full of messages since I don’t use it anymore but if they put that on facebook im screwed! : (

• heartinvasion?

Homework, then The Office before I go to bed. Goodnight<3

Sep 22, 2010 @ 07:33 pm
    muffy1013 said:

i think everyone would be screwed on that one :O lmao.

U mad?

• snowfalls

Negl, I really like Selena’s voice.
    Girl can’t sing tho :p

bored

snowfalls said:
    Negl, I really like Selena’s voice.
    Girl can’t sing tho :p
    Good one.

• hottiegirl

she is the best sing in da world , prapo selena !

• muffy1013

bored and I dont wanna continue studying too much things -_-

• realistgangsta

dam she butchered that shit

[double post]

• Anonymous18

who wants me to make them an icon? im really bored

picstoburn said:
    i finally got 200 followers,don’t judge me xD lmao.
    I had about 20 followers for like 4 months.. lmfao

lmao. misha has 1000 -_- im jealous.
    On tumblr? lmfao, i have about 60 now! xD

Sep 22, 2010 @ 07:18 pm
    peacelovehearts said:
    picstoburn said:
    i finally got 200 followers,don’t judge me xD lmao.
    I had about 20 followers for like 4 months.. lmfao

lmao. misha has 1000 -_- im jealous.
    On tumblr? lmfao, i have about 60 now! xD
    lmaooo that’s still good :P

• peacelovehearts

On twitter i just force people to follow me or else i’ll shove a pickle down their throats.. that method seems to work the best xD

• picstoburn

finally got 200 followers,don’t judge me xD lmao.

on Tumblr? I have 107 D;

yeah it took me long -__- and some people don’t even follow back lol.

Well, she murdered that song.. smh

Selena is getting better than she used to sing but she still can’t sing bring Jasmine she’s better

• sophieee

Oh my god someone staple her mouth together.
    OU stop with the Selena post marathon please.

who is a year without reain dedicated too?

you know i really like selena.
    But even the fans gotta admit she can’t sing.
    i mean did you hear her at aywr 2.53 till 3.00? that was horrible.
    i know singer can have bad days and thats ok for me. But its like Selena has a bad day every day so she isn’t a singer to me.
    I think its not fair if you look on youtube there are other people ho are way more talented than her

you know i really like selena.
    But even the fans gotta admit she can’t sing.
    i mean did you hear her at aywr 2.53 till 3.00? that was horrible.

• SellyismygirlCrush

Miley cover was amazing she a real singer but selena is definately not a singer she really does suck. sorry if the truth hurt. Miley can sing any song and make it her own selena just tries to copy the way the person sings. she not a good singer selena really does suck.

_____

seriously miley aint God you dont butcher classics it goes for everyone deal with it.

Sep 22, 2010 @ 08:16 pm
    SellyismygirlCrush said:
    ok im a newb at itunes i use to download illegally :P
    but when it says explicit in red on a song does that mean you cant download it?

no it just means it has curse words in it. lmao.

_____

====
    who the fuck said miley is god? miley is amazing singer and she can sing about anything god gave her a beautiful voice ok. now selena she a terrible singer.

• SellyismygirlCrush

picstoburn said:
    Sep 22, 2010 @ 08:16 pm
    SellyismygirlCrush said:
    ok im a newb at itunes i use to download illegally :P
    but when it says explicit in red on a song does that mean you cant download it?

no it just means it has curse words in it. lmao.

____

oh god im dumb. :P
    but it wont download :\

• SellyismygirlCrush

Well after ive made an ass of myself NOW it works ugh >.<

• SellyismygirlCrush

Sep 22, 2010 @ 08:25 pm

_____

====

___

Holy shit i get it. selena cant sing. how many times you gonna say it jeez.But Miley aint THAT great lets get real now.. depending on the cover.. like every rose.. now that worked for her.

• MileyIsSoSmiley

Harry Potter Trailer = Fucking Epic!!

• DavidArchiefan

Didn’t even watch it but I’m sure she didn’t do a good job

_____

I personally think Miley sings them better than Joan. She has a better voice, imo. The thing I didn’t like is she didn’t know the words to Bad Reputation which was hella annoying.

_____

Don’t fuck with the classics,
    no matter who you are :/

_____

Don’t fuck with the classics,
    no matter who you are :/

LOL those songs aren’t THAT great. Y’all put them on to high of a pedistal. It’s not like she sang Whitney or Aretha songs.

• mctiqueen

Is this post still hoppin? Or..no?

• doublethedrama

Ohh hiiiii.

• hanaaasmom

Please make it stop- Pat B should slap her!!!!!!!!!!

• jhondoe

What a great idea!! i’ld like to know more how many people you met on 1st sept, i’m quite late to see this blog.
    Mr. president doing great with health issues, just few day’s before FDA release new rules of packed food products to display all the details of energy and this are issued with taking public opinions from allover country.

Very good! penis enlargement pills Nice information this is really interesting – vigrx plus and vimax Good luck in building the table.

• melissa

I do not buy her album because she can’t sing and the album is not his real voice is all computerized

She steals the prizes to real singers like Jonas Brothers in TCA 2010 (people only listen her album, not her real voice at her concerts … many people live of the music, the music is no joke

• melissa

is not her real voice, is all computerized

yikes….

oh boy…

• hottiegirl

wow , u guys still wake , iam going to work now see u bye

• areyouonDOPE…

ok

• realistgangsta

wasup

• sophieee

what the hell was she doing at the beginning of naturally O_o

AND IT GOES ON AND ON AND ONNNNNNNNN

You like Journey?

• realistgangsta

you can make me a icon if you want Anonymous18

realistgangsta said:

you can make me a icon if you want Anonymous18

what about?

Shut up Selena.

• realistgangsta

i don’t know anything but it have to be the shit ok

damn she is terrible singer why she has a record label oh yeah it was handed to her on a platter. she really is bad.

• heartinvasion?

I don’t give a fuck about Miley’s singing talents, don’t ruin the classics is what I am saying. I can’t stand covers. Unless they sound better than the original…in which ALOT don’t.

• SellyismygirlCrush

ok im a newb at itunes i use to download illegally :P
    but when it says explicit in red on a song does that mean you cant download it?

Demi can sing dont even compare her to Selena and Miley…look at this

I don’t understand how people can say that Selena sucks at singing while they think Miley and Demi are awesome. Sorry, but they’re all terrible.

• sophieee

anyways im out.
    bye.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

Best singer of this generation.

• Anonymous18

who thinks this is funny?

• vicky

i cant believe she sounds so bad!
    i thought she was ok.
    But she is horrible live

• myheartbeatsforlove

her voice is alright.

Gearsarealwayst… said:
    Best singer of this generation.
    Most definitely.

myheartbeatsforlove said:
    her voice is alright.

Hey guys please foLlow http://www.Twitter.com/OGBCanadaST it’s ocean groves Canadian street team

• meme

Gearsarealwayst… said:

Best singer of this generation.

haah love your sarcasm

Ash said:
    no i like it too :)
    “cause not all singers can actually sing”
    Yes, therefore she sucks.

Well, she murdered that song.. smh
    yeah and this come from biggest delusional miley stan???? sooo funny!!! please loser dont make me laugh!!!

, 2010 @ 05:46 pm
    xxbehappyxx said:

am i the only one who likes her voice?
    gosh of course not!!! i love her voice!!! only stupid and jelous haters say she cant sing…

• Gearsarealwaysturning

I loved the first song, it was amazing.

nonymous said:

Well, she murdered that song.. smh

Andy, stfo

sophieee said:

she really does sound like ashlee simpson in this speaking part!! :D

and this cover IS AMAZING!!!!!!
    i love your sarcasm
    its no sarcasm you fucking asshole!!!! get a life fucking morron!!

• krystinajonas

i’m a selena fan, but i love reading all the hate comments. lol im suxh a freak :)

Well, she murdered that song.. smh
    *looks around for where i mentioned miley*
    Nope.. not seeing it :/

sophieee said:

she really does sound like ashlee simpson in this speaking part!! :D

and this cover IS AMAZING!!!!!!
    i love your sarcasm
    its no sarcasm you fucking asshole!!!! get a life fucking morron!!
    Go to school & pay attention in english class.

• Tinaa6336

llololololololololololololol.

• krystinajonas

I noticed not too long ago that half of the OU users are Miley fans & Selena haters ;P whatevs. anyways, school started D:

• Lilly

Ash said:

no i like it too :)
    Then why are they call singers?

• Gearsarealwaysturning

I love selena, but there is no reason to be a liar.

• krystinajonas

peacelovehearts: beautiful icon, (:

Sep 22, 2010 @ 05:50 pm
    sophieee said:

too bad she’s not even that pretty.
    too bad that you are only a big nobody with a miserable life and nobody dare your jelous opinion…. if shes no that pretty? wtf are you???? hahahahahaha just go to the mirror and then go back!!! ugly asshole!!!

krystinajonas said:
    peacelovehearts: beautiful icon, (:
    Why, thank you (:

• krystinajonas

Woah, Calm down bro.

, 2010 @ 05:46 pm
    xxbehappyxx said:

am i the only one who likes her voice?

no, just people who has ears

• Lilly

I wonder how the song “Off the Cain” goes :P

sophieee said:

too bad she’s not even that pretty.
    “You better check yourself, before you wreck yourself”

• krystinajonas

Where da party at? ):

tbh, I didn’t even get through 4 seconds of each song.

I love her, but…….NO!

• Gearsarealwaysturning

I think Sel plays the piano very good. She should just do that, but if she loves singing cool beans. I have to admit that “A year without rain” is very catchy.

• meme

andy calm down

• Anonymous18

OMFGGGGGGGG THE NEW HP TRAILER WAS SO FUCKING EPIC!!!!!

• Lilly

, 2010 @ 05:46 pm
    xxbehappyxx said:

am i the only one who likes her voice?
    I wonder if Galileo got called a stupid jealous hater when he said earth wasn’t the center of the universe :P

Anonymous18 said:
    OMFGGGGGGGG THE NEW HP TRAILER WAS SO FUCKING EPIC!!!!!
    Harry Potter
    Due Date
    Pirates of the Caribbean.

^ Once i see those movies, my life will be complete.

Gearsarealwayst… said:
    Best singer of this generation.
    Most definitely.
    If you’re talking about the person in your icon, Lea Michele, I definitely agree. I love her voice! BTW, did you enjoy “Audition”?

• picstoburn

lmaoo i don’t like her voice anymore that is all.

• picstoburn

& ginger was on today and i was like please you’re not going to make people like selena -_-

• LonelyxHearts

I don’t quite understand – she can’t sing the word ‘cigarette’ in a lady gaga song that she is just singing for fun but she can go on stage and sing a song about sex :/

Anyway I think she’s improving just a bit. Lucky her songs are catchy.

LonelyxHearts said:

i agree. i mean its just a word!

Gearsarealwayst… said:
    Best singer of this generation.
    Most definitely.
    Uhhhh, my icon is Ariana Grande #fail
    But i love Lea as well <3

• Gearsarealwaysturning

hey anon18 do you like or dislike selena?

Gearsarealwayst… said:

hey anon18 do you like or dislike selena?
    i don’t really like her, i like her on wizards but i dont think she can sing. she’s pretty though

Holy….wow…that was AWFUL. Um, here’s a suggestion. Stop singing LIVE. Stick to acting.

Anonymous18 said:

OMFGGGGGGGG THE NEW HP TRAILER WAS SO FUCKING EPIC!!!!!

OMG I CANT WAIT!

…. This is like….karaoke night gone wrong…

Sep 22, 2010 @ 06:13 pm
    picstoburn said:
    My wife was on?
    Damnn, i always miss her <3
    Not that she would acknowledge me anyway O_o

Selena fans.. Don’t even bother.. That was just awful. I felt embarassed for her.

I love her music cuz it’s catchy but oh man is she horrible live. Her voice is too soft and weak.

Gearsarealwayst… said:
    Best singer of this generation.
    Most definitely.
    Uhhhh, my icon is Ariana Grande #fail
    But i love Lea as well <3
    Oh, sorry about that. So what did you think of “Audition”, especially Finn trying out for the Cheerios? LOL!

• Jessx7x

Sep 22, 2010 @ 05:51 pm
    Gearsarealwayst… said:

Best singer of this generation.
    are you on crack or acid?

Sep 22, 2010 @ 06:17 pm
    peacelovehearts said:
    Sep 22, 2010 @ 06:13 pm
    picstoburn said:
    My wife was on?
    Damnn, i always miss her <3
    Not that she would acknowledge me anyway O_o

she’s getting on a lot now i don’t know why lmao.

…. This is like….karaoke night gone wrong…

MTE

• picstoburn

ad is talking about harry potter im like no -_- not in the mood.

picstoburn said:

ad is talking about hp im like no not in the mood.
    sometimes they spam too much

• Anonymous18

rrrrrrrgggggghhhh my dumb cat knocked over justrin!!! i analyze his body making sure he wasnt bent!!

picstoburn said:

ad is talking about hp im like no not in the mood.
    sometimes they spam too much

mte.

• heartinvasion?

Selena, you’re cool and all, but stop ruining covers. That goes for you too Miley. Stop covering Joan Jett & The Runaways.

• SellyismygirlCrush

Sep 22, 2010 @ 05:47 pm
    peacelovehearts said:
    peacelovehearts said:

I think i just died.

AH :D
    i cant wait :)
    “Dad, you were like a father to me” ROFLLL

_______

52 AFJOIWRUT(#*W G!!! AHH can it be nov.5th already GAWD!

• skyebird

she needs to stop ruining all the songs that i like. please, selena, please never again.

and this wasn’t meant to sound harsh, selenita stans, i’m js.

• SellyismygirlCrush

its all about what can and can not go over little kids heads. if you’re referring to the ‘in my head’ cover, it technically can be considered ambiguous and in first listen goes over little kids heads if they aren’t paying attention. but ‘cigarette’ is pretty blatant.

• skyebird

i just realized, she changed the word ‘bar’ in rock god to ‘club’ cause obviously a guy walks into a bar joke isn’t suitable.

• Lala

I feel like someone’s playing a practical joke on me… Selena cannot sing to save her life. Sorry, but I’m being honest. :)

Alright, well she wasn’t as bad as everyone made her seem. I mean, she wasn’t good, but from the comments, I was expecting my-cousin-doing-kareoke bad.

dynamite california girls mashup

• ImAwesome

awfull, bye

• mileynileylove

….she can’t sing …….just no …

• mileynileylove

….she can’t sing …….just no …

• SavannahBabe

Dont feel like burning my ears :(

Ask away I’m board lol http://www.formspring.com/OGBCanadaST also if you can follow at http://www.Twitter.com/OGBCanadaST

• SavannahBabe

SHE ALREADY FUCKING RUINED MY FUCKING SUMMER THEME! “Hip Hip”
    I’M GONNA SHOOT HER ASS IF SHE RUINS ANOTHER SONG!

peacelovehearts said:

I think i just died.

AH :D
    i cant wait :)
    “Dad, you were like a father to me” ROFLLL

_______

52 AFJOIWRUT(#*W G!!! AHH can it be nov.5th already GAWD!
    I’ve got a countdown… don’t judge xD

PLEASEE follow meeeeee? (:

Oh, & while i’m whoring, may as well go all the way..

Sep 22, 2010 @ 06:38 pm
    heartinvasion? said:
    =
    lmao ikr?

• picstoburn

i finally got 200 followers,don’t judge me xD lmao.

picstoburn said:
    i finally got 200 followers,don’t judge me xD lmao.
    I had about 20 followers for like 4 months.. lmfao

AND IT GOES ON AND ON AND ONNNNNNNNN

Sep 22, 2010 @ 07:13 pm
    peacelovehearts said:
    picstoburn said:
    i finally got 200 followers,don’t judge me xD lmao.
    I had about 20 followers for like 4 months.. lmfao

lmao. misha has 1000 -_- im jealous.

• zebragiraffe

she loves doing covers because she can’t write anything herself.

• heartinvasion?

i finally got 200 followers,don’t judge me xD lmao.

on Tumblr? I have 107 D;