Selena Gomez STOPS BY THE HOOD

• Hollieluvsux

Awh the pic with the baby is
    so cute <3 !!

boring girl boring interview. can someone change her script she already said that! what a robot.

• Hollieluvsux

she really acts like a kid she don’t even act like her age and why she always talk under her breath it makes her looks retarded and slow. please selena you don’t even know what is your sound, you got the sound of naturally because is the one that got hits, you don’t even know the difference of music what a dumb girl.

she really does look like a child. probably that why her brain still acts like a 12 year old. she don’t even know how to talk.

You`d know all about acting like
    a 12 year old kid cause apparently your
    one yourself ..

she definately not a singer she lost her voice before saying baby and she cracked and was pitchy and she didn’t keep none of her high notes. she really sucks at singing. she getting worse. please don’t even try excusing this. she was bad period.

You`d know all about acting like
    a 12 year old kid cause apparently your
    one yourself

I actually know how to speak up and have my own ideas and I am not 12 but I wish I was back in that age I definately had more brains and speaking abilities than selena does now that she 18. she act like a retard at times! I think selena is kind slow!

Oh don’t be so harsh on selena we all know she kind of slow mentally but come on don’t insult her so bad. we already know selena is stupid why go there.

I think its so funny
    the people on here calling selena
    stupid,slow ect .. When shes proberly 100000times more successful than they`ll ever be by the time there 18

Is selena slow mentally????

• putlimeinthecoconut

I loveee her with this hair :]

You`d know all about acting like
    a 12 year old kid cause apparently your
    one yourself

___

wow win for dumbest comment ever..

• putlimeinthecoconut

Is selena slow mentally????

Seriously im curious, what makes you think that? SMH. anons…

I think you have either Miley or Demi confused with Selena. Selena, together with Nick are probably the most intellectual people in the Disney circle. Better luck next time, sweetie.

think its so funny
    the people on here calling selena
    she acts like she slow on all her interviews she talks under her breath like a 5 years old and she repeats everything like she has no mind of her own and anybody can be famous by getting hired by a good company like disney. come on EVERYONE knows selena has no voice look at ellen show when she sang she lost her voice and she was extremely pitchy and she selling cd’s because of disney. disney put a dog to sing and they advertising and it sell to a bunch of kids. real artist know selena cannot sign she sucks only and idiot will buy her album and someone with low standards of music and who don’t know nothing of music you know kids.

• SellyismygirlCrush

Is selena slow mentally????

____

yep. shes so slow thats why she has her own movie company, clothing line, t.v show,album.. and talks like an intelectual but yep she is sooo slow. GTFO!

think its so funny
    the people on here calling selena

____

So because she cant sing she’s slow?
    well then i guess im “developementally challanged” to then << yeah thats the correct way to say it.. Do not use the R word Bitch!

• peaceandlove.

This girl is so cute. :)

• TheTruthBitch

Why do haters even bother to come on this post if they hate Selena? Seriously it doesnt even make any sense. Just GTFO! Selena Is Adorable And Is More Successful Than You Will Ever Be :P

• putlimeinthecoconut

lmao, do you have there school reports or something? Nuh-uh, i dont think so… :)

selena slow mentally????

____

—————
    she don’t talk intellectually dummy. she talks slow there is nothing in any of her interviews that sound intelligent she sound rather dumb all the time and she repeats herself like she reading a script and her agent is the one doing all that because by the way she speaks is definately not her making those decision she just sing on the dotted line. she don’t read whaqt she singing.

Is selena slow mentally????
    no stupid and jelous loser but is pretty clear that you definitely are a slow mentally sooo get some help you fucking idiot!!!

I don’t want teh Kaulitz’s to move to LA :(

think its so funny
    the people on here calling selena

LOL. You are hilarous. So delusional and misguided. And you also need a reality check. Keep diggin’ your grave.

the photo with the baby are the most cutest thing ever!!! sooo adorable!!!

This is kinda off topic but
    does anyone know where i can get a moving icon thing with nina dobrev i cant find any :(

TheTruthBitch said:

this this this!!!!

Sep 22, 2010 @ 09:00 am
    SellyismygirlCrush said:

Is selena slow mentally????

____

hahaha love you girl!!! you win!!!! haters are so fucking pathetic, retarded and really losers!!! is sooo sad… lol!!!

Yeah, no need to hate, maybe you should step back and do something productive with your time instead of hating on people you don’t even know.. :)

• PullTheTrigger

does anybody else like Misfits? :)

Sep 22, 2010 @ 09:07 am

TheTruthBitch said:

this this this!!!!

If the ANON accomplish more than you in the near future please tell me so I can laugh at you (:

• oulolsandfails

WELL if people have shit to say they might as well address me. I hate when people go round corners, How fucking STUPID.

Sep 22, 2010 @ 09:57 am

this bitch is SO FUNNY.

___

stop promoting yourself no one wants to follow you k?

why are you speaking to me? I think its pretty clear that idgaf about what you have to say, you are unknown on OU and your icon looks like someone barfed it out. maybe if a popular user came on i’d argue with them and use my precious time. BYE.

____

ROTFLMFAO
    im sorry was i supposed to be hurt by that?
    Oh no im not “popular” on OU how will i go on with my life!
    *goes cries in corner*

PullTheTrigger said:

@SavannahBabe
    YOUR ICON (L)

I know ;D

ROTFLMFAO
    im sorry was i supposed to be hurt by that?
    Oh no im not “popular” on OU how will i go on with my life!
    *goes cries in corner*

How amusing
    -_-

SellyismygirlCrush said:

eplying to this) – Sep 22, 2010 @ 09:54 am

Sweetdisposition? said:

Awww she looks adorable with the baby <3

OH HEY!
    Aren't you the girl that hated
    on Miley on her post?
    OF COURSE, you're a Selena fan.
    DUH, I should of known!
    Silly me ;D
    -----
    you know its possible to like both of them right?

___

i was just going to say that.
    And why is it that she cant not like miley like god forbid. :O
    i love miley but seriously not everyone is going to ..get over it!

Okaay, first off I was talking to the other girl so why everyone getting into this?o.O
    Second of all I don’t mind other people’s opinion because no matter what I do and say they might never change their so I don’t care.
    I just find it funny cause when Selena haters come on her post to hate everyone is like “IF YOU DON’T LIKE HER THEN WHY ARE U ON HER POST” and blah blah blah so same goes to her, if she doesnt like Miley then she doesnt have to go on Miley’s post and hate.
    & I was just making a joke about that so HOP OFF MY DICK! -.-

Sep 22, 2010 @ 10:01 am
    SellyismygirlCrush said:

Sep 22, 2010 @ 09:57 am

this bitch is SO FUNNY.

___

stop promoting yourself no one wants to follow you k?

____

ROTFLMFAO
    im sorry was i supposed to be hurt by that?
    Oh no im not “popular” on OU how will i go on with my life!
    *goes cries in corner*

WTF! DON’T U DARE INSULT HER ICON!
    ITS GENIUS!

SellyismygirlCrush said:

eplying to this) – Sep 22, 2010 @ 09:54 am

Sweetdisposition? said:

Awww she looks adorable with the baby <3

OH HEY!
    Aren’t you the girl that hated
    on Miley on her post?
    OF COURSE, you’re a Selena fan.
    DUH, I should of known!
    Silly me ;D
    you know its possible to like both of them right?

___

i was just going to say that.
    And why is it that she cant not like miley like god forbid. :O
    i love miley but seriously not everyone is going to ..get over it!

& I was just making a joke about that so HOP OFF MY DICK! -.-
    There there no need to get all defensive

& I was just making a joke about that so HOP OFF MY DICK! -.-

that last sentence makes me want to punch you, you obviously dont have a talent for comedy so please dont try to be funny. Secondly No self respecting person will read that mini bible of yours, if your going to right novels, ou is not the right place for you :)

SellyismygirlCrush said:

eplying to this) – Sep 22, 2010 @ 09:54 am

Sweetdisposition? said:

Awww she looks adorable with the baby <3

OH HEY!
    Aren’t you the girl that hated
    on Miley on her post?
    OF COURSE, you’re a Selena fan.
    DUH, I should of known!
    Silly me ;D
    you know its possible to like both of them right?

___

i was just going to say that.
    And why is it that she cant not like miley like god forbid. :O
    i love miley but seriously not everyone is going to ..get over it!

& I was just making a joke about that so HOP OFF MY DICK! -.-
    There there no need to get all defensive

Again, why is everyone getting into this?

SellyismygirlCrush said:

eplying to this) – Sep 22, 2010 @ 09:54 am

Sweetdisposition? said:

Awww she looks adorable with the baby <3

OH HEY!
    Aren’t you the girl that hated
    on Miley on her post?
    OF COURSE, you’re a Selena fan.
    DUH, I should of known!
    Silly me ;D
    you know its possible to like both of them right?

___

i was just going to say that.
    And why is it that she cant not like miley like god forbid. :O
    i love miley but seriously not everyone is going to ..get over it!

& I was just making a joke about that so HOP OFF MY DICK! -.-
    There there no need to get all defensive

Again, why is everyone getting into this?
    You can’t expect to post a comment here without people stating their views on that comment.

• PullTheTrigger

has anyone ever been so hungry, you stopped being hungry?

selena act like my cousin when she trying to remember something and my cousin is mildly retarded but people can’t tell unless you know someone who acts like selena and my cousin.
    and again seriously loves yourself a little bit more stop embarrasing is not funny!!! oh i soo obviosuly why you act like this the retarded thing is a thing of family!!! i guess everythin in your patehtic family are retarded and dumbass… good luck with that!!!

wow a sane anon.
    who is not immature and act like shes 4… its a frickin miracle.
    Welcome.

Sweetdisposition? said:

Awww she looks adorable with the baby <3

OH HEY!
    Aren’t you the girl that hated
    on Miley on her post?
    OF COURSE, you’re a Selena fan.
    DUH, I should of known!
    Silly me ;D

@SavannahBabe
    YOUR ICON (L)

ep 22, 2010 @ 09:50 am
    PullTheTrigger said:
    I shouldn’t come on OU. it gets me so effin fired up sometimes.

lmao same.
    Im such a hot head on here.

Go die selena no one likes you except your brainwashed fans who think you can sing.

please dumbass dooo everybody a favor and kill yourself!!!! nobody gives a shit about what you think or say you are absolutely nothing… just a big loser with miserable life!!!! soooo seriously kill yourself!!!

Sweetdisposition? said:

Awww she looks adorable with the baby <3

OH HEY!
    Aren’t you the girl that hated
    on Miley on her post?
    OF COURSE, you’re a Selena fan.
    DUH, I should of known!
    Silly me ;D
    you know its possible to like both of them right?

Sep 22, 2010 @ 09:53 am

this bitch is SO FUNNY.

___

stop promoting yourself no one wants to follow you k?

SellyismygirlCrush said:

ep 22, 2010 @ 09:50 am
    PullTheTrigger said:
    I shouldn’t come on OU. it gets me so effin fired up sometimes.

lmao same.
    Im such a hot head on here.

Lmfao, i go apeshit over petty stuff and then I read over what I wrote and i’m like why the heck did I write that :ll

You can always count on anons to keep miley vs selena stan wars alive
    I don’t understand why everyone knows miley a surpass selena in everything even in intelligence and beauty duh!!!!!
    finally everything make sense!!!i know why you are so damn pathetic, jelous, retarded and stupi you are a miley stan, sooo fucking delusional and funny exactly like her just a big joke!!! lmfao…
    Everyone who has met miley has said miley has a good head on her shoulder and she is super intelligent and she knows exactly how she wants things done and she don’t copy anyone because she has her own art. Even the jonas said miley this and even her parents say she has a good head on her shoulder and producer and directors who has work with her has said miley thinks like a business woman she really intelligent and she knows exactly how she wants thing done even to the tiniest detail. sorry honey but cursing only makes you look dumb bitch. Miley is more intelligent than selena. selena just look like a robotic dumb machine who acts like everyone tell her to act like she has no brains of her own. sorry, but to me that equal dumb and stupidity from a person. I might not be miley fans but I seen her speak on interviews and how she carry herself and how good combats she makes make her the most intelligent girl on disney she definately a has a gift. I wish demi who I love was more like miley and selena well she can’t sing and I don’t respect people who selling cheap version of bad voice sorry but she really bad at singing.

eplying to this) – Sep 22, 2010 @ 09:54 am

Sweetdisposition? said:

Awww she looks adorable with the baby <3

OH HEY!
    Aren’t you the girl that hated
    on Miley on her post?
    OF COURSE, you’re a Selena fan.
    DUH, I should of known!
    Silly me ;D
    you know its possible to like both of them right?

___

i was just going to say that.
    And why is it that she cant not like miley like god forbid. :O
    i love miley but seriously not everyone is going to ..get over it!

• mileyistheboss

Sweetdisposition? said:

Awww she looks adorable with the baby <3

OH HEY!
    Aren’t you the girl that hated
    on Miley on her post?
    OF COURSE, you’re a Selena fan.
    DUH, I should of known!
    Silly me ;D

ROFL

this bitch is SO FUNNY.

___

stop promoting yourself no one wants to follow you k?

PullTheTrigger said:
    SellyismygirlCrush said:

ep 22, 2010 @ 09:50 am
    PullTheTrigger said:
    I shouldn’t come on OU. it gets me so effin fired up sometimes.

lmao same.
    Im such a hot head on here.

____

haha yeah same. Its just people on here are just so crazy its baffeling really. Your mind just loses it in the mist of all the stupidity.

• peaceandlove.

I don’t know why, but some anons really make me laught so hard.

• ctsknewg

48FYBJ zweaaowislrt, [url=http://drzfhcaaquuk.com/]drzfhcaaquuk[/url], [link=http://xtbjbbiedyuu.com/]xtbjbbiedyuu[/link], http://uotknqudcvbj.com/

• natjbguitargirl

i love big boy and good interview

• LoveLautner

how do you make screen CAPS!?

__________

If you’re on a PC, then it’s the PrtSc button. You then have to open a program like Paint or PowerPoint and paste it in.

I don’t know about Macs, though.

• Untouchable

the pic with the baby is cute.:)

• Anonymous18

mixii said:

I want to create an account ..! help me please??

i’ll help you. sign up on the OU homepage then they will send u an email click the link to change your password

how do you make screen CAPS!?

__________

too complicated! i need people to send it in via link or tinypic. WHATEVER YOU THINK IS FUNNY!

• Rachel77

The negativity in this post is just toO sad.
    I Bet if Miley or Selena were to read these comments bashing the other, they would be disgusted by some of you,
    Think about that!

• krazykris

can someone explain to me why you guys even bother coming in selena post? cause this might just be me cause i’m weird or something but when i don’t like someone or don’t find them interesting i basically pretend they don’t exist and stay away from all things concerning them cause i really don’t care. what i don’t get is if you guys dislike her so much why even bother coming in her post? why bother listen to her interviews and stuff? are taking time out of your day comment about her

• Disdain

Hiiii

• Anonymous18

Sep 22, 2010 @ 11:33 am
    Disdain said:

Hiiii
    hello!! i like ur icon

• Anonymous18

thats how you take screenshots on a pc

• krazykris

the pics are really cute especially the one with baby. i still wish she hadn’t done the whole music thing but at the same time i’m glad she did cause its helped her become more known and serves as a medium for her to reach out to fans more than she was able to before on wider scale.

thats how you take screenshots on a pc

CAN YOU DO THAT TO FUNNY COMMENTS AND SEND IT HERE,

• jhondoe

What a great idea!! i’ld like to know more how many people you met on 1st sept, i’m quite late to see this blog.
    Mr. president doing great with health issues, just few day’s before FDA release new rules of packed food products to display all the details of energy and this are issued with taking public opinions from allover country.

Very good! penis enlargement pills Nice information this is really interesting – vigrx plus and vimax Good luck in building the table.

• StarLight24

if people don’t even like selena then why are they on this post? not every one has to like every one but why waste your time? lol. but i can’t wait for her new album =]

• Disdain

Sep 22, 2010 @ 11:36 am
    Anonymous18 said:
    Sep 22, 2010 @ 11:33 am
    Disdain said:

Hiiii
    hello!! i like ur icon
    thanks I like yours too :)

• Disdain

thats how you take screenshots on a pc

CAN YOU DO THAT TO FUNNY COMMENTS AND SEND IT HERE,

WOOO you are back heyyy :)

Look you fucking idiot stop talking crap about miley what is that what your parents tell you is this the crap they teach you. Miley got her own acting career and she actually was the one who got her father the job, Miley is amazing positive person who journey in live is to help people who can’t help themselves and we love her for that, she a positive influence in her fans live,she deals with alot more hate than selena I don’t understand why fucktarts and idiots like you talk about miley are you that jelouse that girl is not even a miley fan you always got o bring miley into this. For your information miley has more class than selena. she didn’t go pretending she was someone friend so they could try to steal and flirt with their boyfriend Oh that right that was selena now who the slut oh yeah selena. Miley has respect for her friends and she don’t act like she better than anyone like selena does. selena acts stuck up and miley is one thousand times more famous.

• oulolsandfails

WTF! DON’T U DARE INSULT HER ICON!
    ITS GENIUS!

and your obviously not…
    Your bible is proof of that much.

• Jazz_

Yo! :)

Sep 22, 2010 @ 10:08 am

& I was just making a joke about that so HOP OFF MY DICK! -.-

Yeah? well everything you just said makes me want to shove a pickle up your ass.
    Who said I was trying to be funny? o.o
    You probably don’t know what comedy is if you think I was trying to be funny.
    Yeah? well sounds like you have no self respect because I think you just read my “mini bible”!

• oulolsandfails

Again, why is everyone getting into this?

YOU JUST CAME INTO MY CONVO. so your being a freaking hypocrite. Dont tell people to do shit, this is the internet and your not our mom.

oulolsandfails said:

WTF! DON’T U DARE INSULT HER ICON!
    ITS GENIUS!

and your obviously not…
    Your bible is proof of that much.

Lmfao again hop off my dick bitch!

• oufailsandlols

Sep 22, 2010 @ 10:10 am
    oulolsandfails said:

Again, why is everyone getting into this?

OHHHH, So you’re the one that commented on the icon?
    Or the one where someone talked about not accomplishing shit?

• Jessx7x

hellllooo everybodddy

Jessx7x said:

hellllooo everybodddy

HELLOO THEEREE (:

oulolsandfails said:

WTF! DON’T U DARE INSULT HER ICON!
    ITS GENIUS!

and your obviously not…
    Your bible is proof of that much.

Lmfao again hop off my dick bitch!

You disgust me. Im not on your fucking “dick” you stupid fuck. your obviously female.

oulolsandfails said:

Again, why is everyone getting into this?

OHHHH, So you’re the one that commented on the icon?
    Or the one where someone talked about not accomplishing shit?

icon- yes. accomplishment- the fuck are you talking about?

Sep 22, 2010 @ 10:13 am

oulolsandfails said:

WTF! DON’T U DARE INSULT HER ICON!
    ITS GENIUS!

and your obviously not…
    Your bible is proof of that much.

Lmfao again hop off my dick bitch!

Lol, so what do you do all day anon?
    Come on OU and hate on people?
    ‘Cause that’s what it looks judging from your formspring.
    Seriously, get a life, go out in public make some friends and try not to screw it up and u might actually be nice (:
    I BELIEVE IN YOU!

oulolsandfails said:

Again, why is everyone getting into this?

OHHHH, So you’re the one that commented on the icon?
    Or the one where someone talked about not accomplishing shit?

icon- yes. accomplishment- the fuck are you talking about?

Some other comment I commented on.
    SORRY I CAN’T RELATE TO YOU BECAUSE I’M NOT A HATING BITCH!

She’s definitely better than that slut Miley who thinks she can sing but sounds like a man. Her acting is crap. She has to do scandals just for attention. The reason that mistake is even famous is because of her one hit wonder dad. Tish should’ve had an abortion when she was gold-digging Billy Ray. That would’ve been one less whore in the world.

• Jessx7x

thats one sexy beast in your icon

• Jessx7x

i have to disagree, miley has a lot more singing talent than selena

Sep 22, 2010 @ 10:17 am

I stopped reading when you brought Miley into this.
    WHYYY ANON?! WHYYY do u have to compare them?
    I personally think they are both different in their special way GOD DAMN!
    GROW UP and stop hating.
    Peace & Love xD

___________________________

“her thought of process” What is that? It’s called Thought Process. “She sound like she don’t know” should be “She soundS like she DOESN’T know”
    “the driving test is one the most easiest test ever who ever failed the test they just stupid” Most easiest is a double negative. You could have just used easiest. And lastly you should have used “They’re” not “they”.

It’s funny how most if not all of you people calling her “slow” “dumb” “retarded” ect. lack BASIC spelling and sentence structure. Try looking in the mirror.

• DavidArchiefan

Would u ppl just SHUT UP!

Sep 22, 2010 @ 10:17 am
    Jessx7x said:

thats one sexy beast in your icon

I KNOOOOW!
    Don’t you just wanna “nom nom nom” him?xD

• Hollieluvsux

Woah .. why all the haters ?

(replying to this) – Sep 22, 2010 @ 10:18 am
    DavidArchiefan said:

Would u ppl just SHUT UP!

^ Peace and Love perhaps?

Sep 22, 2010 @ 10:19 am

Sep 22, 2010 @ 10:17 am
    Jessx7x said:

thats one sexy beast in your icon

I KNOOOOW!
    Don’t you just wanna “nom nom nom” him?xD
    yesss!!! who is he?

Its surprising how so many people
    don’t know him around here o.o.
    He’s a British actor.
    Mitch Hewer also known as Maxxie from Skins xD
    Best show btw and the accent yummy! Just watch.

Sep 22, 2010 @ 10:22 am

Sep 22, 2010 @ 10:19 am

Woah ive been gone 5 mins and came back to this :S
    What happend ?

Some bitch hating (:
    How are u?
    Love ur icon <3
    Team Damon or Stelena?*-*
    ---
    Lmao, I saw all the comments and was like
    WOW!.
    Im good :) WBU?
    & Damon Ftw :D !!

Hahah yeah, what can we do?
    I’m ok.
    And I meant Delena :p not Damon my bad!

• SavannahBabe

TO ALL THE HATERS OUT THERE!

Y U NO NICE?

• mileyistheboss

YOU MAD

• putlimeinthecoconut
  • DavidArchiefan

Seriously this Miley vs Selena thing got old.Just stop it!

TO ALL THE HATERS OUT THERE!

Y U NO NICE?

TO YOU

GET OVER YOURSELF

Sep 22, 2010 @ 10:26 am

TO ALL THE HATERS OUT THERE!

Y U NO NICE?

TO YOU

GET OVER YOURSELF

Y U NO NICE? :'(

mileyistheboss said:

Selena’s whore mother should of had an abortion. No one told that 16 year old slut to fuck every Mexican in Texas. The world would be so much better without Selena’s auto tuned voice all over the place. Selena and her whole disgraceful family need to die. Her cousin Brandon being first.

DavidArchiefan said:

Seriously this Miley vs Selena thing got old.Just stop it!

AMEM TO THAT!
    & sorry for blowing up on u :(

DavidArchiefan said:

Seriously this Miley vs Selena thing got old.Just stop it!

AMEM TO THAT!
    & sorry for blowing up on u :(
    Its ok.Forgive and forget..thats my motto!

psht

• mileycrush

tehe shes kinda cute ;]

• cheskasg

It looked like she felt uncomfortable. Especially at first.

• TheTruthBitch

OMG the picture with the baby is soo cute! <3

Sep 22, 2010 @ 10:22 am

SavannahBabe said:

Hahah yeah, what can we do?
    I’m ok.
    And I meant Delena :p not Damon my bad!
    Oops …. :)
    i Dunno , i was Stelena
    but im slowly turning to Delena
    Wbu ?

• mileyluver15

yeah cause shes soo hood lol

• Sweetdisposition?

Awww she looks adorable with the baby <3

mileyistheboss said:

YOU MAD

I hate when people say that ^ -.- so annoying.
    But coming from u was funny xD

Sep 22, 2010 @ 10:28 am

Sep 22, 2010 @ 10:22 am

SavannahBabe said:

Hahah yeah, what can we do?
    I’m ok.
    And I meant Delena :p not Damon my bad!
    Oops …. :)
    i Dunno , i was Stelena
    but im slowly turning to Delena
    Wbu ?

Been a Delena fan from the start.
    I don’t like Stefan he’s too perfect reminds
    me too much of Edward except with a less gay way! (:

• mileyistheboss

mileyistheboss said:

YOU MAD

I hate when people say that ^ -.- so annoying.
    But coming from u was funny xD

Haha I had to say it.

• Sweetdisposition?

My chick bad, my chick hood. My chick do stuff that your chick wish she could.

Lol, how do you function in a normal society? Considering how stupid you are. Sigh..

• Jessx7x

ooooh im watching vampire diaries rite now

YOU MAD

I hate when people say that ^ -.- so annoying.
    But coming from u was funny xD

Haha I had to say it.

It’s ok, we all have our “ghetto” moments :p

Jessx7x said:

ooooh im watching vampire diaries rite now

OOOO Which ep?

mileyistheboss said:

YOU MAD

^ lmfao. New best friend.

oulolsandfails said:

Again, why is everyone getting into this?

Were SavannahBabe your mom, she probably would’ve aborted you.
    Were she your teacher, she probably would’ve maimed you.
    Were she your sister, she probably would’ve bludgeoned you.
    Were she anywhere in your vicinity, she probably would’ve wrapped an extension cord around your neck, tied one end up, threw you out a window, and she what would break first; your neck or the cord.

Be thankful that she’s not. You’re obviously trying to start shit over nothing with someone who means nothing to you. It’s pointless.

DavidArchiefan said:

Seriously this Miley vs Selena thing got old.Just stop it!

AMEM TO THAT!
    & sorry for blowing up on u :(
    Its ok.Forgive and forget..thats my motto!

You should rub that on the haters :p

DavidArchiefan said:

Seriously this Miley vs Selena thing got old.Just stop it!

AMEM TO THAT!
    & sorry for blowing up on u :(
    Its ok.Forgive and forget..thats my motto!

You should rub that on the haters :p
    I would but I’m too busy drooling over Chris Colfer :)

• Jessx7x

the 1st eppy of the second seasons..i can never watch it cuz im busy on thursdays=[

• Lilly

People are too lazy to make their own so they have to pretend that they’re in charge of someone else?
    I know the oufailsandlols creator and it’s not that anon not even close

Jessx7x said:

I always miss it dude -.-
    all of a sudden its 10 pm and I’m freaking out cause I didnt watch lol.

• Jessx7x

WTF DAMON KILLED ELENAS BROTHER

DavidArchiefan said:

Seriously this Miley vs Selena thing got old.Just stop it!

AMEM TO THAT!
    & sorry for blowing up on u :(
    Its ok.Forgive and forget..thats my motto!

You should rub that on the haters :p
    I would but I’m too busy drooling over Chris Colfer :)

Hahah, naaww Mitch Hewer ftw :p

Sep 22, 2010 @ 10:36 am
    Jessx7x said:

WTF DAMON KILLED ELENAS BROTHER

Just keep watching, will ya?:p

oulolsandfails said:

Again, why is everyone getting into this?

Were SavannahBabe your mom, she probably would’ve aborted you.
    Were she your teacher, she probably would’ve maimed you.
    Were she your sister, she probably would’ve bludgeoned you.

Anon <3
    JUST HUG ME! *-*
    But dude, there was this one kid in my old school that did the whole cord thing!
    He tied his guitar cord on the roof and threw himself out the window and died...

• Jessx7x

Sep 22, 2010 @ 10:37 am

Sep 22, 2010 @ 10:36 am
    Jessx7x said:

WTF DAMON KILLED ELENAS BROTHER

Just keep watching, will ya?:p

that was fricken intense..i want damon and elena together though

mileyistheboss said:

No one told Tish to be a gold-digging whore and fuck whoever has money. The world would be much much better without Miley slutting it up and her man voice all over. Miley and her trashy hillbilly family need to die. Her brother Trace being first.

DavidArchiefan said:

Seriously this Miley vs Selena thing got old.Just stop it!

AMEM TO THAT!
    & sorry for blowing up on u :(
    Its ok.Forgive and forget..thats my motto!

You should rub that on the haters :p
    I would but I’m too busy drooling over Chris Colfer :)

Hahah, naaww Mitch Hewer ftw :p
    haha

• LoveLautner

WORD.

ANYONE HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY ABOUT THE FIRST POST? ALL IM SAYING IS THAT SOME PEOPLE MUST HATE JEANINE! I FEEL BAD FOR POSTING IT BUT I POST EVERYTHING :)

mileyistheboss said:

SHUT THE FUCK UP!

mileyistheboss said:

Actually you and your family need to die and than Selena and her inbred family. I hope Miley shits on your grave.

Jessx7x said:

Sep 22, 2010 @ 10:37 am

Sep 22, 2010 @ 10:36 am
    Jessx7x said:

WTF DAMON KILLED ELENAS BROTHER

Just keep watching, will ya?:p

that was fricken intense..i want damon and elena together though

She’s the only one Damon actually cares about…

• Jessx7x

neww icon testt

Why is everyone hating on picstoburn?She seems pretty cool to me

Why is everyone hating on picstoburn?She seems pretty cool to me

People are bitches, kinda like me. haha but i dont hate anyone. I just say what im thinking.
    oh i dont know why anyone hates her. I just post what people send :)

• LoveLautner

_____________

http://oufailsandlols.tumblr.com/ FOREVAHHHH.

• peaceandlove.

I need the best picture of Demi and the Jonas Brothers together. Help? :)

mileyistheboss said:

You and your family need to die and then Miley and her hick family in a horrible accident. I hope Selena pisses all over your ashes.

• putlimeinthecoconut

http://oufailsandlols.tumblr.com/ FOREVAHHHH

YEAH I WANTED TO MAKE THAT BUT THE COMMENTS AREN’T FUNNY ANYMORE -_____-

mileyistheboss said:

You and your family need to die in a horrible accident and then Miley and her hick family. I hope Selena pisses all over your ashes.

• LoveLautner

YEAH I WANTED TO MAKE THAT BUT THE COMMENTS AREN’T FUNNY ANYMORE -_____-

_____________

I KNOW. D:

But good on you for trying to bring some life to this place, anon! It is tough feat for anyone to attempt. :D

mileyistheboss said:

___

Both of you anions need to die.

• Lilly

Does OU need another secret site? The answer to that is NO.

• peaceandlove.

This is kinda off topic but

http://www.gifsoup.com/tag-search-gifs/nina-dobrev I hope it helped. :)

Sep 22, 2010 @ 08:44 am

can you be more pathetic or jelous fucking ugly loser??? is shes sooo dam boring why you see her interview??? pathetic much??? get a fucking life asshole!!!! and you are the robot you idiot saying all the time oh shes so boring shes so boring…. hahaha i just laugh in your pathetic and ugly face…. ewwww

Am sorry but I find miley more intelligent than all selena interviews combined and am not even a miley fans, in demi well she laught to much like selena does at times and it makes her look dumb too. but miley I have to disagree I seen her speak on interviews and she really very well poise and very intelligent she never repeats herself and is quick and fast on her feet and she give good combats and she funny and entertaining and I find that hard to manage on people in the industry to have. The only person I have seen do that is beyonce, and is small amount of artist who actually can think fast enought on interview. selena don’t have that it factor or demi but I seen miley and she good. Nick I don’t find intelligent I find kevin smarter than any of them he is also quick and fast on his feet. You must be confused with robot with intelligence sorry, but selena is definately not the one with the brains on dinsey I have to agree with the other girl she is slow and not fast to answerd.

• putlimeinthecoconut

soooo bored D; haha, Ask me anything :] <3

selena slow mentally????

You are the fucking idiot selena is definately slow mentally havent you see her speak is like she takes for ever just to speak the same garbage she says on all interview she is dumb and slow and she probably have mental problems.

• putlimeinthecoconut

omfg, who’s gonna read those long ass novels?
    -_-

yeah yeah whatever you say asshole!!! keep telling that to yourself…. LMFAO!!!! go to do something with your miserable life big nobody!!!! and next time try harder and try not to sound like a pathetic and retarded dumbass!!! lol

• TheTruthBitch

If Selena Is So Boring Why Is She So Successful? You Haters Dont Even Know Selena To Even Call Her Boring. Give Me At Least 2 Reasons Why Shes So Boring.

Sep 22, 2010 @ 09:00 am
    SellyismygirlCrush said:

Is selena slow mentally????

____

____

LOL thanks anon .. I know this chick seriously needs a swift kick in the ass .. calling her slow? wtf? i highly doubt she would of made it this far if she was. Second she is doing shit away from disney so how are they controlling her? I dont know how haters come up with their nonsense. smh.

You really are a fucking loser how you know the person is ugly stupid did you look at yourself and thought you saw her boy are you dumb. selena does sound like a robot and she does sound dumb on interviews. It is her opinion but I have to agree her interviews are boring because she acts dumb on them.

Does OU need another secret site? The answer to that is NO.

Does anyone give a fuck, guess what!? NO.

how do you make screen CAPS!?

• TheTruthBitch

@SellyismygirlCrush Will You Be My Best Friend?

Sep 22, 2010 @ 08:58 am
    SellyismygirlCrush said:

You`d know all about acting like
    a 12 year old kid cause apparently your
    one yourself

___

wow win for dumbest comment ever..
    hahaha totally agree!!! but seriously dont reply more to that loser i really think shes retarded and has some serious mental problems, poor dumbass!!! i almost feel sorry for her… good luck with your therapy asshole!!!

Is selena slow mentally????

____

=====
    Are you both fucking stupid didn’t you see she ask a question. boy she definately don’t win because all she does is talk like a dumb mother fucker here.

peaceandlove. said:

This is kinda off topic but

http://www.gifsoup.com/tag-search-gifs/nina-dobrev I hope it helped. :)

Thanks :D
    I actually love you <3
    Haha ..

TheTruthBitch said:

___

In the interview where your icons from she said she was boring made me lol.

I think is because we stared by going to insult jonas,miley and demi we ask for it. specially that girl who curses and she makes herself look like a fucking idiot.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

http://oceanup.com/photogallery?nid=15253&fid=100733 awww the baby is the cutestttt <3

• peaceandlove.

http://www.gifsoup.com/tag-search-gifs/nina-dobrev I hope it helped. :)

Thanks :D
    I actually love you <3
    Haha

No problem. :)

You`d know all about acting like
    a 12 year old kid cause apparently your
    one yourself

___

wow win for dumbest comment ever..
    ==========
    You really need to stop talking to yourself? pathetic losers.

selena sound dumb on interviews I definately have to agree with that. I am always seeing her interviews but is always the same boring attitude and her answerd sound really dumb.

• TheTruthBitch

• Hangover

Aww,the baby is adorable.

omfg, who’s gonna read those long ass novels?
    -_-

looooool

• TheTruthBitch

@SellyismygirlCrush Lol I Didnt Even Watch The Interview XD

I think selena loses her thought of process at times she sound like she don’t know what to say and is remembering what is on her notes or something. I mean we all know she dumb she even failed her driving test and how many times she had to take it a couple times and she can’t even drive but everyone else younger than can. so yeah she is slow and dumb. the driving test is one the most easiest test ever who ever failed the test they just stupid.

You’ve got to be kidding me? All I hear in Miley interviews is “like, uhm.. yeah, like.. like” So well-spoken and poised, right? LMFAO. Meanwhile Selena uses words that I suppose would be considered ‘big words’ in an understandable and eloquent manner. I have yet to see Selena stumble/stutter in an interview. You can call her robotic all you want. She knows what she wants, and she will go far with her professional attitude.

• TheTruthBitch

@Anonymos That Just Replied To My Comment.

??

• IrmaStiletto

Oh, haters. I especially love them when they’re anon. It goes to show that you know you are not very important. ;)

OMFG YEEEEEEESSSSSS. MY ICON WORKS XD

Oh don’t be so harsh on selena we know she a little slow probably why she look 12 at times her brain didn’t grow eventhought she has the biggest head and cheeks in disney and not to mention she has huge feet. she is dumb probably why she has to repeat everything she says on interviews never coming up with nothing new. she did fail even her driving reading test and that easy.

now you pretended to be another person??? my gosh what a loser you are!!! lmfao!!!! you are bipolar, retarded, dumbass, loser, ugly and jelous???? ewwww it must be horrible be like you…. lol….

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• TheTruthBitch

Dear Haters,

If You Were Put On The Spot Like Selena All The Time Dont You Think You Would Hesitate Sometimes Too. Seriously Your All Just Plain Stupid. And Ive Seen Alot Of Selena Interviews And Let Me Tell You Something, Selena Does NOT Say The Same Things. Got That?

Im begining to think the two anons One whos hating
    then the one whos telling the hater to basically shut up
    are the same person ..
    If that made any sence at all

Sep 22, 2010 @ 09:22 am

seriouslyyy get some help!!! you really need it…. dont you feel stupid dare to say such a stupid and ridiculous thing???? well why can i expect for someone with your nivel of retarded and your mental problems???? what time is your therapy??? change the doctor cause is cleraly that you are not gettin better…. lol…

@SellyismygirlCrush Lol I Didnt Even Watch The Interview XD

_

LOL yeah i just saw it now cuz i was on youtube.. i cant watch the whole thing to dragged out >.<

Blah..
    this post sucks now .. :(

Andy, dont forget you’re a miley hater when you talk about haters you’re talking about yourself-

• Lilly

Does anyone give a fuck, guess what!? NO.

Judging by the fact you to the time to respond to me, I say you care a little.

In all her inteviews she sound like a robot.
    Selenabot.

• Hollieluvsux

OU!! Why wont my icon change !!

i know why you are so damn pathetic, jelous, retarded and stupi you are a selena stan, sooo fucking delusional and funny exactly like her just a big joke!!! lmfao…
    but seriously you really need teraphy immediatly
    selena is pretty? since when a fat round face with big chobby nose and a creepy smile with buck teeth and big gums can be gorgeous???? lol whatever….. just keep dreaming ugly loser

but seriously you really need teraphy immediatly

• mixii

I want to create an account ..! help me please??

Sep 22, 2010 @ 09:22 am

Sep 22, 2010 @ 09:22 am

• mattjac0bs

WHY DID MY ICON BREAK.

Dear Haters,

Can You Please Stop Writing Like This You Fucking Teeny. Making The Beginning Of Your Letters Capital Doesn’t Make It You Cool. And The Italic And Bold Looks STUPID.

Im begining to think the two anons One whos hating
    then the one whos telling the hater to basically shut up
    are the same person ..
    If that made any sence at all

makes sense.
    but hahhaha that would be funny

• TheTruthBitch

LOL At The Anon About The Driving Test Shit. You Know Sweetie, You Have To Take Your Driving Test At Least A Couple Of Times Before You Pass. What A Retarded Little Thing You Are :)

• putlimeinthecoconut

So anyone watched glee?

• SellyismygirlCrush

omg anon stop repeating yourself .. you is retarded

i almost can understand that you are like this i mean pathetic, loser, jelous and biggest dumbass ever!!! with such a miserable life, you has absolutely nothing and selenas literally has everything and you can only dream with her life, shes gorgeous, rich, famous, everybody loves her and hot guys has crushing on her, gonna has a brilliand future and you are just a big nobody with mental problems….. but seriously stop to embarrasing yourself, dont yo loves youserlf just a little??? hahaha sooo say…. but whatever.. oh btw biggest head and bigges cheeks??? oops wrong post asshole thats horse face cyrus….sooo at least next time try harder!!!

• TheTruthBitch

@oulolsandfails You Know What? I Can Write Whichever Way I Want. You Have No Right To Tell Me How I Should Write Bitch.

• oulolsandfails

Actually i take it all back. either way you sound stupid, because you are.

You can always count on anons to keep miley vs selena stan wars alive

One thing I hate about this site, is the way you guys throw around “retarded” like its nothing. Really classy guys.

So anyone watched glee?

I watched it online
    Since im from the UK
    It was amazing
    When they sung billionaire
    Omg !!!! :D

So anyone watched glee?

___

ep was ok .. love Mr.shu and sue.
    Britney Ep next week is going to be EPIC!

• IrmaStiletto

LMFAO. Bravo!

Then you must be stupid because I pass both test on the first time. the driving test and the reading one. Anyone who fails that they just stupid sorry but is the easiest shit on earth even my 10 year old cousin know the stupid book. than are you saying you took it more than once hahahahaha omg some of selena fans are as dumb as her.

• DavidArchiefan

ikr?people should think twice before using that word

pfft stupid icons

You can always count on anons to keep miley vs selena stan wars alive

oulolsandfails said:

Actually i take it all back. either way you sound stupid, because you are.

_____

LMFAO. Bravo!

why thank you :)

wow, no hateful comments? im SUPRISED.

• IrmaStiletto

One thing I hate about this site, is the way you
    guys throw around “retarded” like its nothing.
    Really classy guys.

Agreed. It’s so tasteless.

So anyone watched glee?

I watched it online
    Since im from the UK
    It was amazing
    When they sung billionaire
    Omg !!!! :D

i watched it online too.i am upset that charice went to vocal adrenaline though :( and Mike Chang has a great body :P

Are you talking about selena the girl who said that guys hit on her mom instead of her and her mom ain’t even pretty. selena can’t even get a hot looking guy, she so desperate for nick because he the only idiot that fell for her fake act among her fans who buys all the acting she does for them and the media. she gets paid to do that bitch to act like that and pretend and been that nobody on disney likes her or is talking to her just proof that my theory of her been bitch behind the cameras is all right. selena is as fake as her smile.

Selena is a dumb bitch I can’t wait for her album to flop its not even in the top ten on itunes selena you’re a failure.

oulolsandfails said:

Actually i take it all back. either way you sound stupid, because you are.

_____

I believe that is actually directed to you. Because you invited yourself in this conversation. PERLEASE FUCK OFF. your opinion is not valued :)

SellyismygirlCrush said:

So anyone watched glee?

___

ep was ok .. love Mr.shu and sue.
    Britney Ep next week is going to be EPIC!
    Can’t wait for that ep!!

• DavidArchiefan

That pic of selena with the baby is so cute!

ENTERTAIN ME :)

OH AND SEND IN SOME PICTURES FOR ME TO POST. SECRETS, RUMOURS RANDOM STUFF ABOUT USERS.

oulolsandfails said:

Actually i take it all back. either way you sound stupid, because you are.

_____

_____
    Seriously just shut up.
    your opinion isnt valued either.
    Who made you all high and mighty to go off on people
    they can type which ever fucking way they want!
    So how bout you Fuck off k!

• DavidArchiefan

i can understand why some people don’t like her but u don’t have to tell her to die.That just shows u have no class

So anyone watched glee?

It was amazing
    When they sung billionaire
    Omg !!!! :D

But she`ll come back :D
    & He sure dose but i feel sorry for artie
    tina just leaving him for mike :( <3
    yeah poor Artie.But if Tina doesn’t want him,I’ll be happy to date him but I still have to get over my obsession with kurt

• mileyistheboss

in that picture with the baby she looks about 14 haha

I love haters<3

You can always count on anons to keep miley vs selena stan wars alive
    but seriously you really need teraphy immediatly if you dare to say miley is intelligent or even worst shes more intelligent than selena, best joke ever!!! or shes pretty? since when a horse face with nasty and greasy face can be gorgeous???? lol whatever….. just keep dreaming ugly loser!!!

WAYHAY NEW ICON.

Seriously just shut up.
    your opinion isnt valued either.
    Who made you all high and mighty to go off on people
    they can type which ever fucking way they want!
    So how bout you Fuck off k!

yawn. you bore me.

oh did the teeny run away!? ME 1 TEENY 0

Sep 22, 2010 @ 09:42 am

you fail retarded shes not joke cyrus!!! lol

Seriously just shut up.
    your opinion isnt valued either.
    Who made you all high and mighty to go off on people
    they can type which ever fucking way they want!
    So how bout you Fuck off k!

yawn. you bore me.

______

good.

• PullTheTrigger

I shouldn’t come on OU. it gets me so effin fired up sometimes.