Ashley Greene GYM GODDESS

ashley-greene-gym-goddess-18

Ageless beauty Ashley Greene going to the gym in LA. Photos: INF.

• heartinvasion?

Jemi is done and over with. Fuck up with all the Jemi crap. Joe obviously did an upgrade and care less about Demi in a romantic sense..

• heartinvasion?

Ashley looks pretty btw.

• EASYMAC.

wow. “the mistake” demi. people are… interesting.

Hopefully Demi holds her self back on the passive/agressive comments like the loosing respect one. It didn’t end well, but the speaking badly of Joe only hurts his image and career at a time when he is trying new things. The whole end of the relationship could have been handled with more finesse but it is time to move.

Sep 23, 2010 @ 06:26 pm
    fearless now said:

I tink Joe Jonas would rather throw himself under a bus before repeating his past mistake called Demi…Just saying that shit aint happening anytime soon…Never Ever…Ditto….Finish….Kapeesh…kaput
    ….

ahahahahah i agree. why he would want a kid if he has a woman… and i am talking about maturity not age
    —————–
    Wow well put..spoken like a true smart ass I like your style!!! and I agree with you on the maturity thing

• xoAmieeDawnxo

She’s so gorgeous. (:
    I hope her and Joe last a while.

Sep 23, 2010 @ 07:33 pm

ashely? drop dead gorgeous. please. i see girls prettier than her every single day of my life. she is cute at best.
    ——————————–
    Well she is a hell of a lot cuter than Demi Lovato..I don’t think Harper Bazaar..Vanity Fair…Womens Health..Maxim or any of the other magazine covers she has been will ever be calling Demis ass to do a spread anytime soon!

Sep 23, 2010 @ 07:08 pm
    foxface87 said:

@Jessx7x
    she’s not even the make up type
    I find her way more gorgeous with no makeup
    ———————————–
    She is gorgeous these are all just butt hurt Demi fans..talking shit as usual

Joe Jonas is seriously not that hot. He’s good looking but people need to stop treatin him like a damn godess. Beecause he isn’t. ofcourse the jonas obsessed freaks aren’t ever going to get that through their heads. Ashley is pretty but not amazingly beautiful like some people exagerate. Teenies confuse me. The only girls that I thought would never EVER date joe Jonas would be Camilla Belle and Demi Lovato. They just don’t go together. Joe Jonas is like one of those pretty boys. it’s just not right.

Goddess? LMFAO

• xoAmieeDawnxo

__________________________________
    I think you might be blind. Joe is flipping sexy. And anyone with good taste knows that.

And I think Ashley is stunning.

• foxface87

I think Ashley is drop dead gorgeous but I do hope Joe saw more into her than her looks when he decidedd to be with. I never found Joe hot he’s good looking just not my type but who cares about what I think. Ashley loves him she got to KNOW him up and close more than any of us does, did and ever will. Let them beeee

• foxface87

why is it always about the looks that’s just shallow as fuck

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

Demi was a mistake.
    Joe obviously was boozed up when he said yes. He was practically dating a little girl. Every time they were together he looked annoyed and uncomfortable.

• Jessx7x

i honestly think ashley is ugly…without all that makeup would be even worse

• Jessx7x

at first i thought she was holding a ketchup bottle

• foxface87

@Jessx7x
    she’s not even the make up type
    I find her way more gorgeous with no makeup

• Trainups

1) Stop being jealous that Demi had a chance to date Joe. She was his BFF before dating so technically SHE has been closer to Joe than all of his GF’s, even Ashley.
    2) Never say never with Joe.
    3) Sorry but I am not a teen and Joe is not georgous or HOT. He looks and acts like a 18yr old trying to act grownup.
    4) Joe needs to seriously work on his relationships skills cause boyfriend is hitting anything with two legs. Don’t give me that he is acting like a normal 21 yrd old excuse.
    5)Ashley is attractive when dressed and made up right. We all have our own type of beauty. Same with Demi.

Wish Joe and Ashley the best but he crapped on his friendship with Demi.
    Peace out.

• Stranger

yeah sad but true, though I still keep my hope’s up for Jemi 2.0

Joe always looked like he was faking when he was with Demi. JS.

• JoickBelongs

Trainups said:
    2) Never say never with Joe.

Wish Joe and Ashley the best but he crapped on his freindship with Demi.
    Peace out.

________

yeah, like always, Joe is the one who turned the relationship into shit, right ?

• LAURENJ-

• Jessx7x

Sep 23, 2010 @ 07:22 pm
    JoickBelongs said:

Trainups said:
    2) Never say never with Joe.

Wish Joe and Ashley the best but he crapped on his freindship with Demi.
    Peace out.

________

bascally, yes

• Sam In Atlanta

____________________________

I couldn’t say it better, LJ. And if he ever did consider it, I’d drive the bus!

• realistgangsta

laurenj long time no see

• Stranger

Why can’t we just talk about Ashley? Not that fucking mistake called Jemi.

• LAURENJ-

Stranger said:

Why can’t we just talk about Ashley? Not that fucking mistake called Jemi
    ________________

I know, you would think that since May things have never been happier for Joe and his got his groove back again…That whole Jemi shit was bad news & headache worthy…

BTW Ashley is simply gorgeous and I for one cannot wait for Breaking dawn…

what is so gorgeous?

• LAURENJ-

realistgangsta said:

laurenj long time no see
    _______________

Yeah I know babes…OU has never been the same and getting into arguements was the last thing I needed but Im back from time to time and someone has to talk some sense that 1/Jemi is LONG GONE
    2/Joe Jonas is flawless & gorgeous

How R U BTW??

• fearless now

….

• Danger-ous

Sep 23, 2010 @ 06:44 pm

So. What’s your point? Not everyone thinks Joe is attractive, that’s normal. But you’re not changing anyone’s mind with your big declaration.

Oh and send my love to the Lovato family.

• Trainups

Actually I think that MOST people is over the Jemi breakup. Who knows what happened in the relationship that caused it to go from hugging on the beach one week and break up next week. Things happen.
    It’s what happened after the breakup that have people a little angry.
    By his “actions” Joe declared “Who gives a crap. I will bring my GF all over the place in public if I want to,even on tour.I don’t give a rats ass if me and Demi just broke up 2 months ago and we was going to work on our friendship. I have neeeds.”

• suzii18023

gorgeous<333

• Trainups

And yes there MAY have been two(we don’t know) who screwed up the Jemi relationship but I see only one (Joe) who crapped on the friendship part afterward.

• Danger-ous

Maybe some people aren’t worthy of his friendship. It’s really easy to play the victim than actually fix yourself. :)

Isn’t that right, Demi?

Sep 23, 2010 @ 08:40 pm
    Danger-ous said:

Isn’t that right, Demi?
    ————————
    Demi is a trainwreck..she is coming through the tunnel with no lights on..she is the next Lindsay just without the fame..something about her says COKE WHORE to me..but thats just me!

• Trainups

There shouldn’t be such a thing as not being worthy of someones friendship uneless you are a hardcore criminal ,certfiable crazy or evil.
    No one is that perfect or good that they can be sticking their nose up in the air like “I dont want to be your friend cause you are not part of my crowd, we are broken up, you don’t dress right etc….
    Once agian they were BFF before dating even with the Taylor mess.
    Please get a clue and get it out of Joe ass. Open your eyes to the HARSH realities that people learn by the time they are old.
    Most peoole can only count on one hand their true friends right now. By the time they are old it is less than 2 who are still with you and is your true friend.

Ashley looks good for her age. Better then that hoe Demi

• LibertyMiley_

Ashley looks good for her age. Better then that hoe Demi
    Okay girl ,are You KIDDING?! Ashley looks like a bitch (well she is a bitch :] ) And Demi looks like an angel ♥ (Well she is an angel :] )

• Signorina. aNonimo

She’s very beautiful..I like that she’s keeping herself fit..and Joe reeps the benefits..

Joe is a lucky guy…and she is one lucky bitch..such a good looking couple..I want more Jashley pics..

LAURENJ- said:

Demi said:

_____________________

LOL Do you feel better Demi now you got that out of your system.. Firstly, the best friendship you ever had was Joe & Selena but you managed to screw that over because they knew what a trainwreck you really are. You dont value true friendship but want IN with your drugged up scene friends who have gotten you hooked on slutting around & on drugs. So dont stand there on your moral high ground about friendships when you cannot hold onto one……Secondly, Im so glad Joe got out while he had the chance because you are on a road of self destruction and he does not want to part-take that pathway of hell so he got out..Secondly ask yourself what you did in Dallas at the formal with your besties/scene friends to get Joe to think twice why he was with you….Dont you dare blame Joe for your fuckups..He stood by you when no other person would do so…You may find it easy to trash his reputation now BUT it will be him that has the last laugh…YES I am a Joe stan and very proud & honoured to be one so feel the need to trash me back…I dont give a damn!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    APPLAUDS Yeah! My thoughts exactly!!!!

All of you on here who think you even have the first clue about how Joe is in a relationship are just so f**king annoying. YOU DON”T KNOW and never will. The things you hear are from the media and “sources” and gossip sites, and if you believe what they say, then you are a damn idiot. I’m sure most of you on here are 14 or under, so I guess it’s too much to expect you to not believe every little thing you hear or read. Joe keeps his side of every relationship private, so we never hear it, and the girls he’s been with start flapping their mouths about everything, and that only make me lose respect for THEM, not Joe. There are 2 sides to every story, kids. If Joe and Ashley are happy, then everyone should shut the hell up and let them be.

~~~~~~~~~~~
    Hiya Joe. You are 100% right here, don’t let all the crazy Jemi teenies get you and Ashley down. Have fun in Tampa!

She looks like a guy. O_o

• YouGoAshley

How dare you to say that Ashley is a bitch?? You don’t know her. I can only say that Ashley is gorgeous, with or withour make-up. And that she’s great actress. So stop being rude. :)

• jhondoe

What a great idea!! i’ld like to know more how many people you met on 1st sept, i’m quite late to see this blog.
    Mr. president doing great with health issues, just few day’s before FDA release new rules of packed food products to display all the details of energy and this are issued with taking public opinions from allover country.

Very good! penis enlargement pills Nice information this is really interesting – vigrx plus and vimax Good luck in building the table.

• wlxhorawee

LkaWaS zknmsabremxc, [url=http://ytfonzgnasjo.com/]ytfonzgnasjo[/url], [link=http://ivntrirbhnfa.com/]ivntrirbhnfa[/link], http://snykwhsnlmfz.com/

• mileyluver15

i havent seen her with joe lately arent they both in LA?

• Danger-ous

It’s not Joe’s job to fix Demi. He’s treated her better than half her “friends” she’s had ever. I’m not up Joe’s ass but everyone needs to blame him for everything wrong about Demi when it’s not his fault.

• Sps

I dont get what joe sees in ashley.. Just eww

ikr?!

I don’t see anything gorgeous on her, but hey whatever

• LAURENJ-

Demi said:

_____________________

• skyebird

her hair’s darker?

• cote

yup she dyed her hair 2 days ago I think…

• JoickBelongs

Beautiful <3

• skyebird

Please stay at the Gym and let Joe and Demi be together…
    Gorgeous hair though

but joe doesn’t want to be with demi… or they’d still be together.

• cote

NEVER going to happen.

• JoickBelongs

Jessx7x said:
    Sep 23, 2010 @ 07:22 pm
    JoickBelongs said:

Trainups said:
    2) Never say never with Joe.

Wish Joe and Ashley the best but he crapped on his freindship with Demi.
    Peace out.

________

bascally, yes

______

Anybody knows what happened with them, so stop assuming things.