Demi Lovato HIKRANT COVER GIRL

demihik

Demi on the cover of a Dutch magazine Hitkrant. Thx IsabelG!

• wvdtoiusz

dQPtT4 zptfrakowlkj, [url=http://vcnakhrmxses.com/]vcnakhrmxses[/url], [link=http://ksmeeothritn.com/]ksmeeothritn[/link], http://aemscyqnpayx.com/

• axqebss

EffFvD hotrhqzpipys, [url=http://yqsnsxasvsnd.com/]yqsnsxasvsnd[/url], [link=http://azrodanwddxe.com/]azrodanwddxe[/link], http://iwkapczzezwt.com/

well not first… hha she looks like.. weird xd ,,, not the best photo

• IfUSeekBritney

ehhhh..Not her best cover :/

• bnvea

awwww she is really pretty…

It’s HITKRANT not HIKRANT

Fail :P

• EvaSnow

I love how they photoshopped that picture. It’s from the DoSomething.org awards hahaha gotta love Magazine editors.
    _______
    What’s the real picture? It’s kinda weird that they used photoshop because she doesn’t look flattering in this picture tbh.

• LoveLautner

________

Not quite.

• barb

they photoshoped the dress haha it wasnt black

• Noa

Fail oceanUP , it is Hitkrant not HIKrant
    and I always read that magazine I love it

• Noa

Fail oceanUP , it is Hitkrant not HIKrant
    and I always read that magazine I love it

• Panda Bear Love

It’s Dutch. xD In this way it means “Demi Lovato (talks) about Camp Rock 2″.

Oic, thank you.

I got really confused, considering it’s a magazine with a different language and then suddenly English comes out. :I

• fearless now

it seems the same dress (black/purple/pink)she wore in those awards in July but the mag put it black

• Panda Bear Love

I agree. Photographer had no idea what they were doing.

Such a bad shot for a cover.

• annemiekevdk

jeej die moet ik hebben :)

• LoveLautner

Boys van Locnville? Hey, they’re South African! REPRESENT.

(even though I don’t like them… whatever. woo!)

she is ugly and somewhat fat

• fearless now

actually they could pick any pic in the red carpets she would look always the same. All her dresses look the same and she never change her hair style

• Panda Bear Love

I’m sorry but, that’s coming from a Taylor Swift fan. Epic. fail.

• annemiekevdk

over=about

i go to buy it :)

• Watch your back

Sep 23, 2010 @ 09:55 am
    she is ugly and somewhat fat

Roses are red,
    violets are blue.
    God made her pretty,
    What the hell happened to you?

• Minke

Not a good picture..
    And to all the dutchies out here: I don’t like the new hitkrant.. It’s like a cosmo girl only for the younger people..

• LoveLautner

I feel so cool that I can understand most of this.

• EvaSnow

LoveLautner said:

I feel so cool that I can understand most of this.
    ______
    Dutch looks a lot like English. A lot of people compare it with German, but I think Dutch looks more like English than German.

• EvaSnow

Minke said:

Not a good picture..
    ________
    Yeah I noticed. I haven’t read the Hitkrant in ages, but it looks different. And what happened to Break Out? I kinda liked that magazine.

uglyy

• fearless now

I’m sorry but, that’s coming from a Taylor Swift fan. Epic. fail

yeah because taylor has a lot to learn from demi in the red carpet department lol

• LoveLautner

No, it’s not that. :) We learn Afrikaans here which is a basically just a different version of Dutch. Jan Van Riebeeck was the first settler here after all. lol.

• Minke

Not a good picture..
    ________
    —————-
    I used to have a subscription a couple of years ago, so a few weeks ago they sent it again. To show it was new or something.. I don’t like it anymore..
    Oh yeah! The Break Out, I used to read that too!

dont like that style of dress on her.

• TEENIE IN DISGUISE

Terrible angle.

she need to “ask selena” about fashion lol

• Leontienjonas

i got that one. that all time low interview is tha bomb. just saying :’)

• unique

Oh yeah, love the body, baby got back! <3

oh oh cherso!!!!!!
    OMG those guys from oh oh cherso are soooo hot

Demi’s so beautiful. I love her.
    And duh, she has a stomach. That’s where her damn organs are.
    every girl at a healthy weight somewhat has that.

I’d tap that.

• loveurface

she looks sooo weir she looks so different she looks better with black hair and with another pose she doesnt look like the all demi!

ohhh yeah awesome. she’s on the cover of a dutch magazine -.-

welke sukkel spam.med OU hiermee??

wow shes really flatchested

Like the subject of the interview is over Camp Rock 2.

FAIL!!!!!!!!

Like the subject of the interview is ABOUT Camp Rock 2

• adw014

Sep 23, 2010 @ 10:00 am
    Watch your back said:

Sep 23, 2010 @ 09:55 am
    she is ugly and somewhat fat

Roses are red,
    violets are blue.
    God made her pretty,
    What the hell happened to you?

________________________________________

HuHHHHHHHHH! why be mean .

• jhondoe

What a great idea!! i’ld like to know more how many people you met on 1st sept, i’m quite late to see this blog.
    Mr. president doing great with health issues, just few day’s before FDA release new rules of packed food products to display all the details of energy and this are issued with taking public opinions from allover country.

Very good! penis enlargement pills Nice information this is really interesting – vigrx plus and vimax Good luck in building the table.

• rpagczz

4xvLOs rawchbvxxazn, [url=http://cdlzfhwhbddy.com/]cdlzfhwhbddy[/url], [link=http://nvgisydmbohs.com/]nvgisydmbohs[/link], http://wmmgmlcgahft.com/

• cheyenne’

dude, it’s hiTkrant.
    OCEANUP FAIL! x’D
    SO GONNA BUY IT. :D
    + over = about.

• cjztmr

2br3ua axfhpmyhhykz, [url=http://xkawtwgnyxun.com/]xkawtwgnyxun[/url], [link=http://kornteghijej.com/]kornteghijej[/link], http://ccyhicxvumbn.com/

AHAHAHHA,
    thuis bij jokertje,
    okee, dat moet ik lezen. xD

Lmao they suck! How can you choose that photo for a cover!? And can somebody tell me where are her boobs? Then she says she got curves lmaoo

• Srahx3

I think i’m gonna but that magazine <3<3

but its kinda expensive cuz you have likee xxl posters in it lol xx

It means she’s talking about Camp Rock 2.
    Like the subject of the interview is over Camp Rock 2.

• Panda Bear Love

Demi Lovato ‘Over Camp Rock 2′

Wait what? Lmao.

It means ; Demi Lovato ABOUT Camp Rock 2 , shes talking about Camp rock 2 in an interview ;)

you know its dutch right?
    it means demi lovato about camp rock 2

• WHATSUP

WOW DEMI HAS AN ASS

NICE BODY DEMI

I AM NOT GAY

• LoveLautner

D':

• annieg

she looks.. different!

• Panda Bear Love

This is a very weird pose. It’s making her stomach pop out, her smile is weird and it’s making her boobs look smaller than they already are.

• EvaSnow

Panda Bear Love said:

Demi Lovato ‘Over Camp Rock 2′

Wait what? Lmao.
    _________
    It’s Dutch. xD In this way it means “Demi Lovato (talks) about Camp Rock 2″.

• LoveLautner

__________

I agree. Photographer had no idea what they were doing.

• Niousha

Def. gonna go get it

• EvaSnow

LoveLautner said:

____
    yeah I know. My sister lives in South Africa. I know Afrikaans. xD I think Afrikaans sounds so funny and adorable! (in a good way).

• mileyluver15

i love her body

• omg wtf lolz

Ew wasnt this her birthday dress?Honestly… -__- NOT HATIN’ JUST SAYIN’!

i dont know if i really dislike demi or its just her fans that i dont like because they are always blaming other people for her not being more successful instead of admiting that she is making her own career choices

Demi has been eating at Jack In The Box alot lately..either that or she is just fat as fuck!

• Lovato Fan

I just got this magazine haha I love Demi Lovato! Hope she will come to Holland soon :D

• stellagirl1993