Demi Lovato Padres Contra El Cancer

demidress
demipadre-38

Demi @ Padres Contra El Cancer’s 25th Annual Gala at Hollywood Palladium.

Photos: Fame, Juan Rico.

• ForeverandAlwayss

gotta go. night. (:

she needs a new shade of foundation. And she needs to not wear like 14 pounds of it.

• Love_JaJ_2

finally shes changed her hair a little bit, getting kinda bored of how she always has the same hairstyle.

either way, beautiful job bb :)

• Eloise

Wow, I don’t get the Demi hate, she looks fine.

Wow, I don’t get the Demi hate, she looks fine.

go back and look at her “get back” video. shes pale.

the pictures where her face looks so much lighter, you morons, is due to the flash photography.

very classy! something she’s lacked lately.

• Love_JaJ_2

in the other photos her foundation isnt bad..maybe its just the camera flash?

• Eloise

Wow, I don’t get the Demi hate, she looks fine.

go back and look at her “get back” video. shes pale.

fair enough, just not sure videos are the best way to judge an actual complexion. Lots of makeup, powder, etc. I think candids are best. But you could be correct, never thought about it that much.

Eloise,
    Hate is such a strong word, I am just
    stating the obvious. She is a PALE person,
    but she frequents the tanning salon, that is the reason why the color of her face and the rest of her body do not match. If you cannot see that, you should visit an eye doctor.

• Eloise

Eloise,
    Hate is such a strong word, I am just
    stating the obvious. She is a PALE person,

lol okay anon troll, will do. She is obviously a hideous beast. You win. But I would suggest you get your computer checked, your colours seem off.

she’s gorgeous,but definitively vulgar
    always

• Chanells__Cool

I feel like she needs to stop tanning. She looks weird here.

Hair/makeup are pretty though

i effing love demi!! she looks stunning <33

Ohmigod…she should get rid of her big thighs asap. It’s dragging down her gorgeous self. But she looks like a clown here.

• dmLucia

this girl is so beautiful when she isn’t grinning with all of her teeth. that doesn’t suit her, too creepy.
    she probably has the most gorgeous face of all the girls from the jonas entourage. also I love her bum. cause she actually has one. Miley used to have it too but she must have lost it with Liam, cause there’s wind blowing tumbleweeds in her pants right now.

Man,she’s so gross. She can never pull off class like Selena and Taylor. Her face looks like the joker here.

• dmLucia

haha you again?
    Selena would be so embarassed and disappointed to see how blank your mind is. and how pathetic/sad your replies are as well.
    bet you loved demi before she stopped being friends with sel, right?
    HYPOCRISY is more than an awesome Swedish band. ;)

• unique

NOW I CAN SAY IM INLOVE!! HAHAHA….

• dmLucia

btw my comment was intended to quote Eloise.

• Mafer Rodríguez-Lee

Love_JaJ_2 said:
    in the other photos her foundation isnt bad..maybe its just the camera flash?

I’m absolutely agree with you in what the first thing that you reply me about that she needs a darker foundation because as you said when the flash do flash LOL the face looks more pale and I think that oceanup post a photos of Demi leaving a tanning salon or something. so she really needs a dark foundation.

• Eloise

dmLucia said:

btw my comment was intended to quote Eloise.
    Confused? think you got the quotes mixed up, I was defending Demi against the Anon.

This was my quote:

“Wow, I don’t get the Demi hate, she looks fine.
    Not sure I understand the “orange” meme either, she is not a pale person, so what. Just seems to be an insult with no meaning any more really.”

Oh well.

Eloise,
    I never said she is a hideous beast,
    you are the one who said that. Clearly
    you are color blind and does not even know how to read.

• Eloise

Eloise,
    I never said she is a hideous beast,
    you are the one who said that. Clearly
    you are color blind and does not even know how to read.
    The troll is back lol, okay.

She looks fine, fix your computer video card.

And unlike you I’m clearly smart enough to understand sarcasm. Look that term up.

• ItsAdriana

LOGE THE DRESS!

GORGEOUS. i don’t get how people say selena or taylor or miley are prettyer. demi has the best features and for my personal taste the best body. i like that shes curvy but still thin and fit. YOU ROCK THOSE CURVES DEMI LOVATO!!! cute!

UGLY AS HELL

seriously ?

I think she looks so gorgeous. & I never say that about her. pretty pretty dem.

her body is sexy ! i love her curves

she looks STUNNING !

she looks like a woman

• PullTheTrigger

the haters made demi angry look at what she wrote on her twitter

SMH.

the dress is a killer

• Jazz_

She looks beautiful. I like her make up and her dress is not that bad.

• Hilary

GORGEOUS =)

• unique

Bashing on Demi will get you nowhere.It’s pointless because she’s really pretty and got a hot body and won’t do you any good at all. I love demi for being a HUMAN and having flaws. And all of you haters,what you hate and bashing demi about is just an inner reflection of ENVY rather than hatred.

At the end of the day you have to live your life a nobody.

• sophia

Haters SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! Demi looks gorgeous …

• suckit

i think she looks amazing.:)

• unique

When i saw her pics i shouted Rosalinda! yay! <3

Sep 24, 2010 @ 04:41 am
    unique said:

At the end of the day you have to live your life a nobody.

=====

Thank you and I love you!

• putlimeinthecoconut

She looks pretty, but her face is kinda awkward :/

unique said:
    Sep 24, 2010 @ 03:39 am
    the haters made demi angry look at what she wrote on her twitter
    ==============

OH yeah get it girl, ill always got your back!! now i love you more <3333333

=====

I got yah BB!

• suckit

She looks pretty, but her face is kinda awkward :/

hey:)

At the end of the day you have to live your life a nobody

you tell em

• love2love

Sep 24, 2010 @ 04:46 am
    putlimeinthecoconut said:
    She looks pretty, but her face is kinda awkward :/

=====

what are you talking about?

she looks classy

the haters made demi angry look at what she wrote on her twitter

• PullTheTrigger

whoaaa. she looks AMAZING. she should dress like this more often. but ditch the shoes next time. lmao.

love her .

i like this one she looks so beautiful here

i agree

she should go and do red carpets more

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

Even when Demi was pale as a motherfucker she always wore lighter foundation than her actual skin. I don’t know why, anyways. She looks a HOT mess. Jesus Christ. -_-

• Francy

She Looks Gorgeous <3
    Her Dress Is Beautiful.
    Her Accessories And Hair Are AMAZING!
    So Just STFU! You Wish You Looked Like Her.
    End Of Story.

demi is really lucky

• HANNAAHHH

shes magnifique !
    je l’aime ! !

• krystinajonas

I love how the fans say that haters are jealous, I hate Hitler, so I guess
    I’m jealous of him.

LMFAO!

• adw014

Omqq , Demi Does not Look like a clown . She Looks Beautiful .

How can you say you ‘hate’ someone when you don’t know them? Dislike yes, but hate, that’s a strong word.
    And why is Demi tweeting that tweet last night a big deal? Or RT’ing fans?
    Other celebs do things like that but you obviously don’t read them to comment on them!
    And no, being 18 & working in Hollywood doesn’t automatically mean you’re more of an adult.
    Cyber bullying – which is what is happening – should be taken seriously. And yes, she might be insecure but why ‘hate’ her for that? Shouldn’t you support instead? Or best still, don’t do anything and leave her alone!
    It’s comments by people in these kind of places that probably make these celebs insecure and feel they have to prove/say things.

i love her dress:) YOU ARE GORGEOUS, DEMI. DO NOT LISTEN TO NEGATIVE THINGS. Stay true to yourself. :)

• hithere

wooow she looks so gorgeus!!

• LibertyMiley_

OMM!She is gorgeous (: ♥

• HisFavoriteGirl

I love her dress !

just lyk al teh 1s ho support demi n wid wat she dus
    u guys r awsum thnxx fr supporting her
    i luv demi !!!!!!!!!!1
    reely luv her alot
    ths fr the haters
    y r u guys sooo lyk into insulting her shes a human being shes duin her own thng
    n shes alot beter thn selena n miley
    shes a gud role model
    n an awsum person
    so bak off haters n get a lyf
    or better dont bring ur stink breaths n cumment here!!!!

oh n shee luks awsum awsum than evr!!!
    keep rockin grrlfrend
    luv the make up hair n dress
    oh forgot n u 2 * muah *

• jhondoe

What a great idea!! i’ld like to know more how many people you met on 1st sept, i’m quite late to see this blog.
    Mr. president doing great with health issues, just few day’s before FDA release new rules of packed food products to display all the details of energy and this are issued with taking public opinions from allover country.

Very good! penis enlargement pills Nice information this is really interesting – vigrx plus and vimax Good luck in building the table.

• hztabwgbcu

IjAz6C npjnsjakpbdq, [url=http://ehfwcbwdvjnp.com/]ehfwcbwdvjnp[/url], [link=http://hwwovztbtnru.com/]hwwovztbtnru[/link], http://ygtghajpnwxm.com/

• OceanUpRULES

@PullTheTrigger Stop attacking Demi >.>

• LilaBabiuk

Demi looks gorgeous as usual!!!
    This tan is ok… if she over do it it’s going to look awkard … but until now it looks good!!!
    She doesn’t have time to go to the beach to get a natural tan … and it’s hot now … she can’t looks pale the whole time …
    Leave her alone, get a life, if u don’t like Demi Get our ass off here!!!
    She has curves, and I love that fact… she is more normal than this supermodels that girls want to be like …
    SHE IS A REGULAR GIRL!!! JUST LIKE YOU!!!
    If u have curves and don’t like it, I’m truly sorry, but Demi has and likes her body!!!

Her hair is HER HAIR u don’t need to like it!!! She has, and if she likes leave her alone!!!
    Her tan is HER TAN!!! She never asked your opinion… when she asks for, than u can say!!!

Why people waste them time hating others?!?!?!

she looks soo pretty..when i saw the picture i was like wooo…this is the best outfit soo far!!!STOP HATING ON HER IT WONT GET U NO WERE!!

shut up.

UGLY AS HELL

fuck you! If you don’t like Demi why bother commenting? seriously get a life!

Sep 23, 2010 @ 10:53 pm

UGLY AS HELL

=====

Go kill yourself, seems like you have world’s problem

• love2love

awww…looking good, love the hair

She looks pretty, but her face is kinda awkward :/

your icon looks like madonna’s daughter .

UGLY AS HELL

i really want to see your face honestly no joke !

• suckit

the haters made demi angry look at what she wrote on her twitter

SMH.

wtf is your icon licking ?

i love her and its for a good thing aw

she looks all grown up now dont you think ?

• suckit

you know oceanup is dead right ?

yeah.but still……lol

• unique

Sep 24, 2010 @ 04:54 am
    suckit said:
    you know oceanup is dead right ?

yeah.but still……lol

zup?

love the colour on her she should wear like this more often

• suckit

bye

At the end of the day you have to live your life a nobody.

* high five *

• putlimeinthecoconut

She looks pretty, but her face is kinda awkward :/

your icon looks like madonna’s daughter .

bahaha, really? Well shes really pretty anywhoo. Thats Ariana Grande dude :]

bye

• putlimeinthecoconut

Dah fuck? OU is beyond dead, SMH.
    <3 :)

• unique

Sep 24, 2010 @ 04:57 am

At the end of the day you have to live your life a nobody.

* high five

====

oh yeah * Both hands

• PullTheTrigger

the haters made demi angry look at what she wrote on her twitter

SMH.

wtf is your icon licking ?

a bowling ball. what does it look like?

• unique

OU is dead, im out… gonna watch Hellcats

She looks stunning and very pretty for me, I don’t know when the time Demi post coming always there are some complaint for this and that, I’ll tell you something NO ONE IS PERFECT, and correct yourself before you correct other. I am not sure you are better than Demi. And if you don’t like to see her what the hell are you doing here and giving shit commment.

She looks pretty and like a woman…

• mileycrush

she looks smoking hot. she got an ass lmfao :)

• QueenUnperfect

whats up lately with everyone hating demi? seriously its just so pathetic -.- i bet ur all jealous muah.
    she is pretty :)

• Signorina. aNonimo

not jealous..nothing to be jealous about..Im glad Joe moved on..Demi will do what she wants, I am glad she is no longer attached to Joe.

She looks pretty and the dress colour really suits her. Her hair like that is really nice too. She looks like a mature 18 yr old. Cos that is what she is – 18! Give her time to learn about herself (make-up,clothes etc.). For now, she’s doing a great job. Cyber bullying is the worst form of hate.
    and stop comparing Selena with Miley with Demi.
    They are all pretty in their own right and have different body shapes!
    In the words of DDLovato – ‘Get over it’!

P.S. she doesn’t look orange and the lighting can affect things you know! Just saying.

• TheTruthBitch

Lol I find it funny how on her Twitter she wrote:’I like my booty and my thighs. I have curves. Get over it. :)

• TeamDemi

i love her new make up she looks so different … its good different … really prettu :)

Beautiful!

Agreed!

• fearless now

well, at least this time she chose a beautiful classy dress and changed her hair style, it´s a progress.
    But Demi, you cant wear a dress like that and put that jewelry and those shoes. Doesnt match, baby…

• GabriellaS

She looks pretty, but her legs are waaay more tan than the rest of her body!

• GabriellaS

Hey Fearless Now :):)

• GabriellaS

Will anyone formspring me?? I’m bored …

She looks gorgeous! I love everything shes waering. Her makeup is perfect!!!!!!!!! Never looked better.

Demi looks all grown up and for once I like what she’s wearing. Beautiful. :’)

But stop tanning Demi, it’s not good for your skin.

• sophieee

Demi needs to get her head out of her ass and know that no one cares about her ‘booty’ or her ‘curves’.

• InOverMyHead15

So Pretty!

Sep 24, 2010 @ 07:13 am
    sophieee said:

======

If u hate her can u just get the fuck outta her!! u always post negative things about this girl.

• SellyismygirlCrush

I think this is her best look.yet. Love the hair and the dress she looks pretty. I love purple. Not liking the shoes though. And i dont even like her. See haters a compliment wont kill you.

Sep 24, 2010 @ 07:13 am
    sophieee said:

========

Really? omg one jealous bitch, i can imagine your non existent booty.

• Danger-ous

How old are you guys that when someone doesn’t like her you start name calling? Grow up.

Danger-ous said:

=====

You tell that to your face, when someone doesn’t like joe you also start calling name, pls just grow up.

• Danger-ous

(replying to this) – Sep 24, 2010 @ 07:30 am

Danger-ous said:

=====

No I surely don’t call people jealous bitches becuase they don’t like Joe Jonas.

• Dumaaa ?

For the first time in forever I can say that I love her outfit! :D

• Love_JaJ_2

shes gorgeous <3

oh my God!
    DEMI look so beautiful….!!! >_< so amazing, uhm… she more beautiful than her dress…. :P
    luph DEMI….

• Danger-ous

Who cares if some people don’t find her attractive? Does everyone have to?

• Mafer Rodríguez-Lee

haha she looks like a clown.. her face is more pale that her body.

• Love_JaJ_2

Mafer Rodríguez-Lee said:
    haha she looks like a clown.. her face is more pale that her body.

its been happening alot lately, she needs a darker foundation…or a new makeup artist.

She said in one of her interviews that she is the one who does her make-up. Her foundation does not match her orange skin and
    it is always too much that she ends up looking like a 40 year old lady.

If she looks like a clown to you, than she is the prettiest clown Ive ever seen. She is gorgeous and so beautifully curvy!
    (NEMI4Lyfe) lol

• @pricily21

oh my God!
    luph DEMI….

• fearless now

Hey Fearless Now :):)

Hi

• PullTheTrigger

wow. I am so in love with the song Overboard. damn.

Fug as always.

• jemi_loverx3

she is GORGEOUS!! And like she posted on twitter, she likes her booty and her thighs. She has curves. Get over it :)

• Lilly

BOO Padres— wait not talking about the baseball team :P

• bnvea

she looks so so beatiful ^_^

• ForeverandAlwayss

i like her dress. (:

I love how the fans say that haters are jealous, I hate Hitler, so I guess
    I’m jealous of him.

Sep 24, 2010 @ 07:31 am
    I love how the fans say that haters are jealous, I hate Hitler, so I guess
    I’m jealous of him.

====

Poor thing, how old are you sweetie? or you just have a coconut brain?

wow she looks so pretty for once

• fearless now

I have to agree that she talks too much about it…. i mean we already know that she has a booty. Maybe yesterday was a day that she was more sensitive because she returned to the retweet compliments from her fans and ended the night with this booty tweet.

Demi looked her best in 2008 and early 2009. She’s a pretty girl, but I don’t like her tan or this hair color, my favorite hair color of her will always be her natural hair color and then her dark brown hair and then her black hair.

I loved this look, she looked so cute in her European press tour:

• GabriellaS

Demi is overly proud of her body. Always posting how she works out and the reason for the ‘booty’ tweet was so all her fans would be like ‘Demi is my inspiration, she has curves bla bla bla’

• pricily21

oh my God!
    luph DEMI….

I love how the fans say that haters are jealous, I hate Hitler, so I guess
    I’m jealous of him.

Wow, this is getting ridiculous comparing Demi a girl who has done nothing bad to you to Hitler a dictator who killed thousands of innocent people. I don’t hate anyone, not even Hitler.

The smaller the heart, the more hate it contains.

• GabriellaS
  • Danger-ous

Sep 24, 2010 @ 07:32 am
    fearless now said:

Did she start doing that again? Welp, whatever gets her through the day…which is obviously compliments via Twitter.

I love how the fans say that haters are jealous, I hate Hitler, so I guess
    I’m jealous of him.

There is a huge difference between hating someone who did such horrible things to people and hating a celebrity smh.

Todavia no viste la nueva serie éxito entre adolescentes y jovenes. Hellcats? Que estas esperando?
    Unite al fanclub de Hellcats y conoce todo sobre la serie

Gracias.

fearless now said:

—————

Selena retweeted her fans yesterday too, I guess she was also fishing for compliments? Demi was retweeting fans talking about it being two years since Don’t Forget.

no she posted it because people were calling her fat & she was taking control of the situation.

• fearless now

I loved this look, she looked so cute in her European press tour:

since 2008 she changed her style so many times. But I have to agree that the best look was in early 2009. she looked cute, classy, without exaggeration in makeup and accessories. The worst look was early this year. she looked so pale and she only wore black and lots of make up. I remember that night she went to dinner with miley and Liam, she looked so awful. When she started dating joe she was looking good again but lately she seems so vulgar and plastic- sorry fans but its whats i think.

• fearless now

• Danger-ous

Sep 24, 2010 @ 07:44 am

Yea, she’s super defensive and takes every single thing people say too personally.

• fearless now

—————

oh i forgot selena retweeted her fans. But demi retweeted before or after selena?

To the person talking about Hitler, do you think that you’re much better than him? Hitler hated jews, you “hate” Demi.

Well, she is a teenage girl, she has emotions. For her it’s not like in high school were it’s just a few mean girls in school saying things about you, it’s hundreds maybe even thousands of people saying things, it’s going to get to you.

fearless now said:

—————

Like 10 or 15 minutes after Selena.

• Danger-ous

She may be a teenage girl, but she’s also an adult. I have no sympathy for Demi. Everyone wants to act like she’s made of glass and gets so much more hate than any other person on the planet…I’m sure it does get to her, in which case she needs some more self esteem.

• fearless now

yes.she used the excuse of the anniversary of dont forget to post that fans breathe because of her

• mileycrush

shess so beautiful; pretier then taylor swift {:

fearless now said:

I loved this look, she looked so cute in her European press tour:

I think that she was aiming for a more mainstream/clean look when she was dating Joe. There were lots of bad rumors(true or not) around that time, dating Joe (Wether it was a fake relationship or not) was kinda of like an image reconstruction. But she still looked better in 2009. She needs to go back to her early 2009 look.

• sophieee

you anons are so stupid.
    i’m not jealous or saying she’s ugly.
    I just don’t think she always needs to talk about her body and be so proud because we all know she’s just hiding the fact that she’s insecure.

• fearless now

—————

Like 10 or 15 minutes after Selena
    ……….

lol really? ok

• KristinaMarie559

Anybody here?

Danger-ous said:

I think that no matter how high your self steem is, it will get to you if you keep reading hate comments. Most celebrities don’t read their replies.

• TheTruthBitch

Selena retweeted and replied to some people. She also followed new people. Twitter was going crazy. Lmao

I don’t get why people think just because you turn 18 your maturity level all of a sudden becomes that of an adult. That takes time. And of course she doesn’t get the most hate ever but everyone handles it differently and I think people should be sensitive to that but, I guess that’s just me..

• QueenUnperfect

ever considered you guys that she maybe dresses like this and makes her self up like this so people take her more seriously. i think she is kinda doing the same as miley but a little bit in a different way. (:

i dunno if it is true, but it could be a reason right? :O

• GabriellaS

She is really defensive. She KNOWS she has a good body, she just wants publicity ‘Demi is proud of her curves….’

• Danger-ous

Sep 24, 2010 @ 07:58 am

Danger-ous said:

Right. She’s not happy with herself and so she expects what others say to make her happy. When you’re weak already and people come at you…you’re done. That’s why she starts playing the victim.

The energy you put out is what you get in return. Quantum physics. She’s not that innocent.

• Danger-ous

Sep 24, 2010 @ 07:59 am

She’s 18 in Hollywood. That’s like 30. She should be more mature, she’s seen a lot, done a lot. If she wants to play like an adult, she can act like one.

• WHATSUP

AS USUAL SHE LOOKS AMAZING

HATING ON DEMI WOULDN’T MAKE YOU ANY PRETTIER

• OceanUpRULES

For the first time in a looong time, I can feel Demi’s look now :D

I think Selena finally realized her fans were pissed about her robotic promo tweets lately so she decided to tweet normal for a little

• mileycrush

thetruthbitch awesome :) haha <3 i love ur icon, its so cute.. but i perfer mileyy <3

• mileycrush

where are the miley fans at??

lmfao!

• mileycrush

where are the miley fans at??

lmfao!

• KristinaMarie559

Demi is amazing and I love her but I hate how she always RT’s compliments. It’s okay the first two compliments but then it starts to get annoying.

fearless now said:

—————

Like 10 or 15 minutes after Selena
    ……….

lol really? ok

Yep. lol

• sophieee

selena’s twitter is so fake.
    all she ever does is promo’s and she’s just boring.

Justin Bieber does the same thing. Sooo annoying.

• KristinaMarie559

selena’s twitter is so fake.
    all she ever does is promo’s and she’s just boring.
    I love her but I agree.
    She is on facebook though but facebook is boring imo.

I AGREEE! LMFAO AND OMGGGG KRISTINAMARIEE! HEY GIRL!! <3

• KristinaMarie559

Justin Bieber does the same thing. Sooo annoying.
    Really? His tweets don’t go to my phone.
    I don’t see why they need to RT every nice thing said about them -_-

• TheTruthBitch

@mileycrush Thanks <3
    I love your icon too! I love Miley, but Selena more lol :)

• fearless now

I agree. I also have no sympathy for people who make sure the others have pity for them. And demi acts like the others are the bad people and she is the innocent girl who get hate but doesnt know why, so she is gonna fish compliments to prove herself and the others that she is awesome. Sorry, but she is not 14 anymore and this is not a normal behavior for a 18 tears old girl.

Danger-ous said:

Sep 24, 2010 @ 07:58 am

Danger-ous said:

I didn’t say that Demi’s self steem is high, I think her self steem is really low, but I was saying in general that no matter how high your self steem is, reading hate comments will eventually get to you. Nobody is made of steel.

Nobody is perfect.

So when Miley said “If your thighs don’t jiggle see a doctor” on twitter after people called her fat she just wanted good publicity? No, she just wasn’t letting the haters getting the satisfaction which is the same thing that Demi is doing.

• KristinaMarie559

mileycrush Heyy:D What are you laughing about o_o

• TheTruthBitch

Lol Selena stopped promoting herself. Shes finally tweeting normally :)

I think she was just bored.

• KristinaMarie559

I love Miley more than any disney star, then Nick,Kevin,and Joe(in order), then Demi and Selena.

sophieee said:

selena’s twitter is so fake.
    all she ever does is promo’s and she’s just boring.

She was so entertaining on twitter last year. I miss those days. lmao

Lol Selena stopped promoting herself. Shes finally tweeting normally :)

She will go back to being a robot once the big promo for her album is done. When people see celebs are tweeting/interacting with fans via twitter they will follow. Then she’ll get more followers which means more people to read the promo tweets and more people to buy her shiz.

• mileycrush

thetruthbitch its imppoossssible for me to like selena more hhahaa but i do like her :) kthxbye

• mileycrush

kristinamarie, im bored in this gay class in 4th period i fucking hate my teacher i have a D in her class. WTF /// its a comp classs…

• QueenUnperfect

why doesnt my icon change! -.- rawr

• KristinaMarie559

I miss Miley’s twitter. She didn’t promote herself,her tweets were real even if I had to smh at some of them.

• mileycrush

miley pwns selena all the fucking wayy :)

• KristinaMarie559

Really? What class is it?
    I’m in my 3rd period. The bell is about to ring D:

kristinamarie, wat do you mean you had to shake ur head?! u dum bitch lmfao

• TheTruthBitch

@mileycrush thats fine lol. You dont have to like her. But alot of celebs promote themselves on twitter. Demi has only just started :)

• KristinaMarie559

Bye. The bell is about to ring. I will be back on in an hour or two.

• mileycrush

fuckingg computer class. i hate her, i think its cuz im slacking off, im too addicted to OU lmfao, wat class do you have?

• KristinaMarie559

kristinamarie, wat do you mean you had to shake ur head?! u dum bitch lmfao
    rofl some were just um out there. lol

• GabriellaS

No Miley was making a point that its normal to have flaws. Demi was feeling sorry for herself. Miley was funny. Demi is a ‘victim’ or so she thinks

• mileycrush

MILEY IS JUST COOLER, SORRY @THETRUTHBITCH<3 SHE'S ALSO WAY MORE TALENTED, ACTS AND SINGS BETTER AND IS WAY PRETTIER ;] IMO

KRISTINAMARIE. ARE YOU MAKING FUN OF MY IDOL?! :O

Now that you’re talking about that, her album is not doing as good as her first one. bahahaha

I think in a work sense she DOES act like an adult. I don’t feel it’s necessary for that to care on into her personal life too. She should be allowed to be a stupid annoying teenager. I don’t see you guys feel all high and mighty when I’m sure you’ve had your moments too. Everyone evolves differently. I’m sure she’ll grow out of this stage soon.

• Danger-ous

It’s nice that you see the good side in people anon. I don’t think Demi will be changing anytime soon, as a matter of fact I think she’s fucked and will regress becuase of the turn of events this year. It happens. I also don’t think she has stable support at home. We’ll see.

I’m out, the teenies are starting to invade and write in all caps. Peace.

• shutit

will your Selena ever sing as well as this “trailer park Hoevato”….HELL THE FUCK NO…you had to go there huh?

Selena will always be more beautiful and more classy than this trailer park hoevato

• JonasxCyrus

cakeface

• Eloise

JonasxCyrus said:

cakeface
    Gorgeous, flawless, haters are jealous ect. JK

she looks so gross. i love her latino look, now she just looks like a latino trying to be white…
    she should keep to her dark features :)

You clearly have some insecurities of your own that you need to resolve instead of taking them out on Demi.

• GabriellaS

I don’t have any insecurities and I think you are extremely shallow for judging me on a social networking sight. I think Demi is an incredible singer and a good actress. I never said I ‘hate’ her, I just don’t really like her personality.

I don’t see how either of those situations are different. You just choose to make Demi look like a bad person for some reason.

eww she looks older than selena *barf*

• TheTruthBitch

@mileycrush Okayy Gosh. No need to go ballistic. But thats just your opinion. Everyone has different opinions. And I like Selena better. I didnt even say Selena was better than Miley. I love Miley but some of her fans are just too.. I dunno what to call it :/

• MORICETSZ

Sep 24, 2010 @ 01:39 am
    Eloise said:

Eloise,
    I never said she is a hideous beast,
    you are the one who said that. Clearly
    you are color blind and does not even know how to read.
    The troll is back lol, okay.

She looks fine, fix your computer video card.

wtf eloise.
    there’s no reason for you to be calling someone a troll, wtf shut up. who do u think you are

Ok g2g. bye everyone!

• MORICETSZ

oh, and as to Demi, I love her.. and i think she looks at her best with her own skin tone and dark hair.

• Eloise

MORICETSZ said:

Sep 24, 2010 @ 01:39 am
    Eloise said:

The troll is back lol, okay.

She looks fine, fix your computer video card.

wtf eloise.
    LOL I will call the ANON Troll a Troll if they are one, I know who I am, who are you to make rules, wtf shut up yourself.

The ANON TROLL QUOTES:

UGLY AS HELL

…she ends up looking like a 40 year old lady.

TROLL TROLL TROLL

Deal with it, I call it when I see it.

demi outstars the haters.
    she is fucking beautiful,
    & shut the fuck up haters,
    go and hang yourselfs,

don’t reply to this,
    becuz I won’t even reply or read it.

Demi is fucking beautiful
    beautiful job hun <3

• AmuHinamori

She always dresses beautifully. She also has great legs :).

• ilovedemo

I understands for what you the world hates Demi She is so beautiful and talented! And when certain person say that selena and better than her(it) I n believes in it not

I LOVE DEMI
    I LOVE DEMI
    I LOVE DEMI

• PullTheTrigger

I used to absolutely adore Demi. but psht, it seems like. I dunno. I’m just not feelin’ it anymore.

• fearless now

I’m out, the teenies are starting to invade and write in all caps. Peace

i second this

SHE lOOKS STUNNING!!!!! loVE HER DRESS. lOVE HER!!!

• PullTheTrigger

(replying to this) – Sep 24, 2010 @ 08:22 am
    GabriellaS said:

LMFAO. do you realise how pathetic that sounds!? jeez. SMH.