• Satan

Is that even a good show?

• heartinvasion?

Is that even a good show?

I tried to get into it but eh, the show was so dumb IMO. A little TOO much drama. And the characters are BLECK.

• Satan

heartinvasion? said:

Is that even a good show?

=======
    Ew, I wouldn’t like it.

• suckit

joe looks mexican,(no hate love the mexicans)

• Carri101

I can’t wait for this ep,I love that show & Joe! (Teehee,that rhymed! xD)

• ThatAwkwardHershey

I love this man.

hes looking fineeeeeee… i have no interest in the show but i will def watch for joe!!!!!

• Anonymous!

Mmmm, Joe in a hot suit. :)

hes such an amazing guy <3

huh never watched it but its always fussed over. love ya joe

• DignityWithLove

can’t wait to see that one.

He really has a gorgeous face. Seeing him in peron or on video is always better than still photos, but he looks good in this one from what I can see. Can’t wait for the solo music.

I’ll be watching for sure!!!! Can’t wait.

Wow, if Joe’s a nerd, bring on the geeks..

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

He does looks Hispanic! xD
    When does he not? Whenever he has a tan he looks Mexican. lmfaoo.
    Still hot though. That’s when he looks his best. Tan.

• thedarksunshine

They should turn the party on the show into a pool party.
    Joe Jonas shirtless!
    Hell yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

• SellyismygirlCrush

sorry i dont watch this crap..not gonna watch for you joe.

• TEENIE IN DISGUISE

Suits work wonders.

• LizzieHawkins

This guy is HOT.
    that’s all I’m gonna say.

what’s up people of OU? :)

• Stranger

Whatever.

Hot face
    Short body.

Love Joe. <33

• heartinvasion?

I can care less.

• cote

What a beutiful man

• AlwaystheTruth

He is too adorable.

can’t wait to see him in 90210.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

wtf i made a comment while not in my account and it is not here :[ xd

• SummerKisses

joe jonas and ashley greene follow each other on twitter now!

_________

haha .. dating? ;-)

lol we already know the jonas brothers are short. people always say nick is tallest but i think joe and nick are the same. kev is slightly shorter (5’7″ish)

• Danger-ous

OMG, not the height debate. The average man is 5’10”. I, while not a man, am also 5’10”. I met Joe in flats and he had on his shit kicking boots and we were the same exact height, face to face. He’s 5’9″. Kevin’s a bit shorter, Nick’s a bit taller.

im pretty sure there was no height debate. lol. people said he was short. if every agrees to one ‘side’ of an argument, it isn’t really a debate now is it.

• Danger-ous

Oh, just checking. I just saw the comment above mine and assumed it was already being discussed. :)

• mctiqueen

Yay! Dangerous is on!!!

• suzii18023

cool

demi is over joe
    she is selling her dress on twitchange,
    so yepp she is defitnally over him

Omg wtf. lmao What does that have to do with this post or frankly with anything? bahahahah Oh and get over it(Jemi), Demi’s been hooking up with/dating Travis since June/July and Joe is dating Ashley.

• xoAmieeDawnxo

Wha? Real normal teenagers go to the mall and drive around meaninglessly and sneak wine coolers places and cry over boys.

They aren’t teenage mothers who seem dumber than a box of Cheerios.
    __________________________
    In case you haven’t noticed, teenagers these days DO have sex. And some of them go get pregnant. So I’d classify that as normal. Teenage mothers are some of the hardest working girls I’ve ever met. I have some friends who are teenage moms, and what you said offends me. Think before you talk.

And um, why does she come off as being dumb? Seriously, you’re pathetic.

• Danger-ous

Why are you butthurt over my comment? I wasn’t talking about your friends. So how was it personal towards you? Teenage mothers are not the norm. No shit, teenagers get knocked up. That’s not normal. That’s all I meant.

You took my comment way too much to heart. I never said they weren’t hard working and all that. You were defensive about it.

And clearly, she’s not a bright girl, Bristol. Come on man. I’m sure she’s nice but…

• mctiqueen

I’m happy that Joe is branching out and doing more things :)

• picstoburn

old school 90210>todays 90210

but good for joe he’s getting more acting roles ;)

• Lilly

I never saw this show before nor do I plan to though I might check out his clip. I’m much more excited for the project he’s working on with Tom Hank.

Random but I’m loving Matt Damon on 30 Rock right now

• myheartbeatsforlove

i’ve never seen 90210 before.

• colorfulx

Lol. I’m now a pro of Left 4 Dead. I love that game.

• hottiegirl

i’ve never seen 90210 before

me either.

doesn’t look interesting…

Sep 23, 2010 @ 08:20 pm
    Danger-ous said:

—————————–
    Actually the average height of a man can range anywhere from 5’8 to about 5’10 they don’t have one specfic height for men or women it is more like a range..I would Joe and Nick are about average well Kevin is a little smaller

• egy97

i’m going to have a Glee marathon with me, myself, and I this weekend!!!! :D

gleeeeeeeeee :)

Like omg who is watching jersey shore?

• Danger-ous

Ugh. His face made my day. :( Precious boy.

• SellyismygirlCrush

egy97 said:
    I’m depressed. I’m pretty sure someone i love hates me and thinks im a brat. This is just great.

___

aww. someone i loved just left the country without a legit reason. we can be depressed together. *hugs*

• SellyismygirlCrush

Melanie said:
    demi is over joe
    she is selling her dress on twitchange,
    so yepp she is defitnally over him

Her dress?
    and that is related to Joe because..?

________
    It’s obvious that the dress symbolized their relationship.
    When she removes the dress, she’s removed all memories of Joe.

___

lmao

joe jonas and ashley greene follow each other on twitter now!

• luckze
  • Jazz_

I like the show. Can’t wait to see him in.

• MeenuD

Who say Gossip Girl on Monday?

• MeenuD

watched was what I meant.

• Signorina. aNonimo

I can’t wait to see Joe act again..I want him on the big screen..sometime soon..

I am glad he is getting work and growing his acting chops..

hot muffin! lmao ;)

• xxbehappyxx

Not Afraid – M&M

• Dumaaa ?

Cool.

• LAURENJ-

Demi said:

And yes there MAY have been two(we don’t know) who screwed up the Jemi relationship but I see only one (Joe) who crapped on the friendship part afterward.
    _____________________

LOL Do you feel better Demi now you got that out of your system.. Firstly, the best friendship you ever had was Joe & Selena but you managed to screw that over because they knew what a trainwreck you really are. You dont value true friendship but want IN with your drugged up scene friends who have gotten you hooked on slutting around & on drugs. So dont stand there on your moral high ground about friendships when you cannot hold onto one……Secondly, Im so glad Joe got out while he had the chance because you are on a road of self destruction and he does not want to part-take that pathway of hell so he got out..Secondly ask yourself what you did in Dallas at the formal with your besties/scene friends to get Joe to think twice why he was with you….Dont you dare blame Joe for your fuckups..He stood by you when no other person would do so…You may find it easy to trash his reputation now BUT it will be him that has the last laugh…YES I am a Joe stan and very proud & honoured to be one so feel the need to trash me back…I dont give a damn!!!

• never change

nice

im sorry for you… that pic of your sister is embarassing…

tom hanks thinks he can act and tom hanks matters more than you. tom hanks asked joe to be part of his project..

• LAURENJ-

LOL Ignore my last comment..wrong tab, wrong post but I stand by my words…Lesson learned..Never have to many tabs open..Too confusing..LOL I thought I was on the ashley post

• ForeverandAlwayss

icon check.

• jhondoe

What a great idea!! i’ld like to know more how many people you met on 1st sept, i’m quite late to see this blog.
    Mr. president doing great with health issues, just few day’s before FDA release new rules of packed food products to display all the details of energy and this are issued with taking public opinions from allover country.

Very good! penis enlargement pills Nice information this is really interesting – vigrx plus and vimax Good luck in building the table.

• Vikki

Going this hight debate Joe is 5ft10 and that’s a fact and he is the taller
    Brother.
    I can’t wait for this episode to cone out I love the programme and I
    Love Joe what more could I ask for lol
    It’s great that Joe is doing more things and on his own also I can’t
    Wait for his solo album to be realised even nick said it was awesome

Go Joe x x

• superJOEman

not a great quality, but Joe still looks handsome as always. Most esp. when he’s a wearing a suit! I love my Boo. <3

lol acting??? he cant act to save his life and he cant sing either. people only him cuz he’s hot, the only one who seems a bit more talented is nick…

• roxana

demi deserves better

he looks OLD he’s so ruined he’s just 20 or 21 my sis is older than him and she looks younger lol. see: http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/7339/24061107253315967268100.jpg
    people complain about bieber looking too young i think it’s actually better than looking older than ur age. when u are old u will want to look younger ;)

• ItsAdriana

Go Joseph,go Joseph,Go Joseph..

nick is taller than joe by like an inch you can tell in some pics joe once said that nicks taller then both of them

who is that woman tweeting about nick and samantha barks? msleasalonga

Look at msleasalonga’s twitter. Totally let the cat out of the bag that Nick and Sam are a couple.

• xoAmieeDawnxo

i’ve never seen 90210 before

me either.
    ______________
    Me either. :p

• picstoburn

picstoburn said:

Sep 23, 2010 @ 08:49 pm
    myheartbeatsforlove said:
    i’ve never seen 90210 before

me either.

doesn’t look interesting..

the old school one is a lot better.

• xoAmieeDawnxo

Haha. Jay Leno’s photobooth is amazing. (:

• myheartbeatsforlove

picstoburn said:

Sep 23, 2010 @ 08:49 pm
    myheartbeatsforlove said:
    i’ve never seen 90210 before

me either.

doesn’t look interesting..

the old school one is a lot better.

oh really?

• xoAmieeDawnxo

Dude, how old is everyone here? I feel old.
    I’m 19. It’s kind of sad that I’m on here, haha.

• picstoburn

Sep 23, 2010 @ 09:00 pm
    myheartbeatsforlove said:
    picstoburn said:

Sep 23, 2010 @ 08:49 pm
    myheartbeatsforlove said:
    i’ve never seen 90210 before

me either.

doesn’t look interesting..

the old school one is a lot better.

oh really?

imo it is.. it had a lot of drama.

• myheartbeatsforlove

picstoburn said:

Sep 23, 2010 @ 09:00 pm
    myheartbeatsforlove said:
    picstoburn said:

Sep 23, 2010 @ 08:49 pm
    myheartbeatsforlove said:
    i’ve never seen 90210 before

me either.

doesn’t look interesting..

the old school one is a lot better.

oh really?

imo it is.. it had a lot of drama.

oh i see. i hardly watch tv. so i don’t know about all those shows.

• picstoburn

oh i see. i hardly watch tv. so i don’t know about all those shows.

oh. me either actually.

• myheartbeatsforlove

picstoburn said:

oh i see. i hardly watch tv. so i don’t know about all those shows.

oh. me either actually.

i miss all the old tv shows.<3

why is he so fucking cute!!

• realistgangsta

cool

• LizzieHawkins

demi is over joe
    she is selling her dress on twitchange,
    so yepp she is defitnally over him

Her dress?
    and that is related to Joe because..?

• mileyluver15

joey…..no joe

• annieg

watch out,ashley!Adrianna can be the next one!!

• annieg

demi is over joe
    she is selling her dress on twitchange,
    so yepp she is defitnally over him
    whaaaaaat? hahaha

• Melanie

demi is over joe
    she is selling her dress on twitchange,
    so yepp she is defitnally over him

Her dress?
    and that is related to Joe because..?

________
    It’s obvious that the dress symbolized their relationship.
    When she removes the dress, she’s removed all memories of Joe.

• JoickBelongs

Bad quality, but he still looks amazing <333

• Melanie

Uck worst show evaaa.
    (90210) lol.

• gearsarealwaysturning

great quality picture, OU.

• xxbehappyxx

i’m going to have a Glee marathon with me, myself, and I this weekend!!!! :D

• m

xxbehappyxx said:
    i’m going to have a Glee marathon with me, myself, and I this weekend!!!! :D
    the show sucks and it’s not worth watching each episode more than once

i don’t get it.

• Stranger

I hate when pictures are low quality :/

• egy97

just show him your not :)

• m

how long till the jo bros are done? I give them 2 more years to fall of the earth