Taylor Swift ALL FOR THE HALL

swift-lou-3

Taylor @ Country Music Hall Of Fame Museum’s ‘All For The Hall’ In LA.

• TheTruthBitch

Shes so pretty <3
    I sometimes think she looks like a barbie doll.

• Jazz_

Beautiful as always but i dont like her yellow dress and shoes.

• Jazz_

I can’t wait to hear her new album. <3

love here..she is so talented!

__
    best romance movies

• putlimeinthecoconut

Awww, her dress looks pretty awesome <3 Not feeling the shoes though xD

shes pretty, but this ‘fairytale’ dressing like a 12-year old thing is getting really boring.

but she has a really pretty face.

Thats so weird because I’ve NEVER seen a 12 year old in mega high heels!

Suri’s shoes are not mega high?

• Love_JaJ_2

but she has a really pretty face.

• Eloise

Love_JaJ_2 said:

but she has a really pretty face.
    Maybe because I see her dressed like this all the time, it would seem weird to see her different. I like it. Not sure with her look she could pull off some of the riskier fashions.

• liiiiisa

Ooooooh, she looks really pretty here!

IDK why, but she always seems to wear those types of dresses. But i think she’s still awesome!!!

• Eloise

liiiiisa said:

Ooooooh, she looks really pretty here!
    agreed.

Stupid question: is that Chris Martin on your Icon, he looks so young there if it is.

• Love_JaJ_2

Eloise said:
    Love_JaJ_2 said:

but she has a really pretty face.
    _

i think she could pull off something a little different, i dont mean for her to go all out cleavage and mini short tight dresses, but just something a little different, either way, i may not be her biggest fan, but i can admit shes very pretty.

• Eloise

Sep 23, 2010 @ 11:44 pm
    Love_JaJ_2 said:

Eloise said:
    Love_JaJ_2 said:

but she has a really pretty face.
    _

LOL true, but the mini and short tight dresses would be fun to see. Not sure it would suit her but it would be fun to see once. She definitely has style she sticks to.

eat a cheeseburger, slim.

earwax gold? suits the fug that is her face.

• annajh

Good looking and wonderful voice.I like her.
    golf clubs sale
    Golf Sale
    Cheapest Golf For Sale

• xxbehappyxx

i love her, but i wish she would take some fashion risks.

• Chanells__Cool

Ick. Too much yellow. X(

I see she has a good a fashion sense as she does voice.

This is what she is comfortable in wearing. I love the fact that she doesn’t change her image to make her sell. Miley and Rihanna do that enough. Taylor stays true to herslelf.

I was there!!!!! It was amazing.. not like most concerts where you can barely hear her, because everyone is singing over her. It was pure silence & her voice sounded beautiful. It was truly something I will never forget. :)

• GabriellaS

Love_JaJ_2 said:

but she has a really pretty face.

Thats so weird because I’ve NEVER seen a 12 year old in mega high heels!

• Watch your back

I like her dress..

• JonasxCyrus

Gorgeous, flawless, haters are jealous ect

• Eloise

Never seen that many Swift icons in a row before, nice.

but she has a really pretty face.

Thats so weird because I’ve NEVER seen a 12 year old in mega high heels!

there are only 2 icons ?

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

I don’t know why she wears those long dresses it makes her look older. She still looks alright though.

• luckze
  • Ashleyy.

I am in love with her shoes. Gahh!! >:D

• jhondoe

What a great idea!! i’ld like to know more how many people you met on 1st sept, i’m quite late to see this blog.
    Mr. president doing great with health issues, just few day’s before FDA release new rules of packed food products to display all the details of energy and this are issued with taking public opinions from allover country.

Very good! penis enlargement pills Nice information this is really interesting – vigrx plus and vimax Good luck in building the table.

• yjtbqd

BiBTYI pvsbxgxasgbt, [url=http://kesskzmryjok.com/]kesskzmryjok[/url], [link=http://xdvtlgimqkys.com/]xdvtlgimqkys[/link], http://ketzzbdkawlp.com/

• Alexis Justin Biebers girl friend

u look so so so so so prety

Here the videos.

MINE ACOUSTIC

FIFTEEN

LOVE STORY

THE BEST DAY

Now… Are you going to tell me she can’t sing?.
    She is beautiful, she CAN sing, she can play guitar, she can play piano, she writes ALL of her songs.
    Love you Taylor.

• PullTheTrigger

I like the dress, but she should have worn different shoes. :/

• _liesyoutold

she looks perfect in the picture.

• mileycrush

wats up with all the selena and taylor icons. where is the support for miley.. :/ ?

• GabriellaS

Her performance from that night

Truly inspirational

• fearless now

she always looks amazing. Not my fav dress but i love the shoes

• sophieee

she actually sounded good…

Gorgeous!!!!

• fearless now

OU post taylor performances from last night. she was so amazing…AND YEAH SHE CAN SING

• Anon !

FIRST !
    the position of her feet bother me …

• sess nugget

the looks
    we got em
    the moves
    we got em
    we gon tear it down

Yellow is such a different color for her, but i think it looks good on her. I love her dress and her shoes too, she just looks so beautiful!!!!

• WHATSUP

TAYLOR LOOKS PRETTY IN ANYTHING

I WISH TAYLOR WOULD GAIN SOME WEIGHT

SHE WOULD LOOK SUPER SUPER AMAZING

WEIGHT GAIN OR NOT SHE IS STILL AMAZING

• all hail miley

@anon hey its not a bother its cute…ur name is botherin me sounds like anal..some people stand like that like their mannerism

• ForeverandAlwayss

pretty. (:

• Lilly

At first I was like cool ok, she’s playing with some great country singers and then I got to Lionel Richie.
    I’m still trying to figure out why he was there

• Eloise

Lilly said:

I’m still trying to figure out why he was there
    I see your point, I’m guessing just a great song writer showing respect to peers in a different genre.

Still one of my favorite songs of all time.
    Classy guy, classic songs.

Todavia no viste la nueva serie éxito entre adolescentes y jovenes. Hellcats? Que estas esperando?
    Unite al fanclub de Hellcats y conoce todo sobre la serie

Gracias.

New Fabsute of the hit serie Hellacts (CW)
    Watcha waiting for?