Demi Lovato FEATHER EAR TATTOO

demi-lovato-ear-tattoo-picture

First? Yeahyeah!

why place the tag in the middle of the piccy?!

• G.G <3

WHY? what? who r u talking to? what the hell is this supposed to mean?
    XOXO
    gigi

POR QUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE????

looks like a leaf!!!

gfxdhcjvbnk

• Sarah S.

So what she has a tattoo big whop, its her choice anyways seriously people stop freaking out its no big deal. I still love her.

• picstoburn

nice tag, ou. are you trying to be cool or something? too bad that the untagged version is everywhere.

who are you talking too?

WHY

ohhgawdd ahaha 1st

• Itskait

She’s right it does look like a leaf. Touch up can fix that <3

WHY

hahah it DOES look like a leaf!

Hi!

• xoShannonxo

Feather or leaf?

my gosh! stop with the tattooos!

^^^^*cough*spam*cough*

That shit hurts like a bitch! She look miserable! When I got mine I was close to crying!!

• beca

hmmm? where’d this pic come from? first!!

• Me

First maybe

omggg its so cutee<3333
    it looks cute on her

How many tattos does she have by now?!?!

• Anonymousjjjjjjfi

So Miley has a tattoo under her boob, so does Demi, Miley gets a tattoo around her ear, so does Demi..hmm..

she looks stoned :/

there is no such thing as a Christian tattoo, as she says. The Bible clearly tells not to mark your body. And I thought she was a good role model… not anymore in my book.

• Is too lazy to log in.

I like tatoos, but I don’t understand why she made one where nobody could see it… It looks sweet, though.

• promgyvung

DXiJCR qpkosvyzmfuo, [url=http://vwxmpmdakbxd.com/]vwxmpmdakbxd[/url], [link=http://ufcjngxxkvih.com/]ufcjngxxkvih[/link], http://oaodcqsvsqer.com/

is it funny that i dont care when demi dances or gets tatoos but when miley does it i hate it. im a hypocrite but i dont care haha demi all the way! lol

Looks fucking dumb

• never change

i like it

• jen

wow… she tries TOO hard to be miley.
    shes fake like miley shes slutty like miley now she has a ear tat like miley i miss the old demi.

• xxyoubelongwithmexx12

She’s so pretty without any makeup or tattoos.

Dear Demi,
    I love you and everything you do. The two tattoos you have now are fine, you are 18 years old and it’s no big deal. But remember all of the young girls now who think, “because Demi has tattoos I can too”. Don’t take this the wrong way, I mean it in the highest respect. O

How Miley Cyrus of her!
    First a tattoo under her breast and now at her ear..
    Next: finger tattoo.

eh too cartoonish looking, my feather tattoo is way prettier and more realistic

• superJOEman

nice..but why does she have to put tattoos on her flawless skin?!

OMG! I love it
    I want one,
    Only 5 more years of waiting!

• iojyziwcok

o5pUBo rozhwkdtvrvt, [url=http://zofmezhfpqly.com/]zofmezhfpqly[/url], [link=http://vcwrjxszvspl.com/]vcwrjxszvspl[/link], http://bwnyuulxjwle.com/

that is the fucking stupidest tattoo ive ever fucking seen. wow.

Ugh, she’s turning into an equally trashy version of Miley Cyrus – As if that worked out fine.- First the tattoo under her boob, and now this. Wow, she’s so classy…. NOT!
    Believe it or not, the tattoos and the ugly new hair are not getting you any more popular. So stop trying so hard and maybe people will take you seriously.

• Sandrine

demi and miley are bff dat share same tatoo spots
    yay!

tatoos does nicole have?

why does she have the same tattoo places like miley?

what’s with disney “role models” nowadays??
    kids are looking up to them and they are doing the wrong things.

Demi lovato = attention seeker whore.

what a tattoo freak

you can’t even see it with her hair down — what was the point of getting it?

Why are all the try-hard celebs getting tattoos?

It’s cool.

• jhondoe

What a great idea!! i’ld like to know more how many people you met on 1st sept, i’m quite late to see this blog.
    Mr. president doing great with health issues, just few day’s before FDA release new rules of packed food products to display all the details of energy and this are issued with taking public opinions from allover country.

Very good! penis enlargement pills Nice information this is really interesting – vigrx plus and vimax – Good luck in building the table.

• picstoburn

smh another one? i like miley’s tattoos.

• Pingback: Photo: Demi Lovato's new feather ear tattoo | Earsucker

• Signorina. aNonimo

I love random posts or are we still talking tattoos….Selena, Miley..what the hell else?

Cyrus? fuck is she mentally retarded or something?
    She’s southern, not mentally retarded.

lmao

The way arrrrrrrrreeee
    The way you arrrrrreeeee
    And when your face
    (Slience)
    There’s not a thing that I would change
    Just the way your are
    And when you smile the whold stops and stars For a while cause your a amazing just the way you are

Sep 24, 2010 @ 04:33 pm
    Signorina. aNonimo said:

Hey.

LOL @haters trying to make Miley fans look bad. No real Miley fan would give a shit whether Demi is copying Miley.

You must not know us Miley fans then! Nick is also trying to copy Miley with his stupid peace sign.

• plasticbarbie

cuute. her profile is like, beautiful. love her :)

• Signorina. aNonimo

Anonymous

If I was from the south I’de be offended….but seeing as I’m not..
    lmao..

• gottalent

Her luagh her laugh she hates but I think it’s so sexy
    She so beauiful and I tell her everyday

Sep 24, 2010 @ 04:36 pm
    plasticbarbie said:

cuute. her profile is like, beautiful. love her :)

That’s a perfect gif to have if your looking for a diva.

Big fan.

• Signorina. aNonimo

Demis tattoo blends into her hair..it shoulda had color…

oooooooooookkkay i’m ot.

• Flewey

She’s nothing but a biter. Getting an ear tat isn’t a common thing itself. Miley was probably the only celebrity in all the U.S to have gotten it on her ear. So out of all the parts of her body, Lovato decided her ear? She’s so unoriginal and a biter. She’s Nothing Special. And she drives the same car was Cyrus? fuck is she mentally retarded or something?

Sep 24, 2010 @ 04:20 pm
    iLoveChimpanzee said:

I’M FUCKING SERIOUS CLICK ON THE FUCKING THING HE’S REALLY GOOD.
    the sacha girl is gorgeous

This is the reason why I hate the voting with thekids they always pick the prettyiest girl who cant sing for shit.

Like that last one.

Cyrus? fuck is she mentally retarded or something?
    She’s southern, not mentally retarded.

No, the plot of Single White Female is with Miley and Selena.

Okay that is weird.

• Love_JaJ_2

aww, i think its cute!

Sep 24, 2010 @ 04:23 pm

Cyrus? fuck is she mentally retarded or something?
    She’s southern, not mentally retarded.

LLMAFO.

Sep 24, 2010 @ 04:24 pm
    Love_JaJ_2 said:

aww, i think its cute!

Thank you, when she puts her hair back than they’ll see how cute it is.

It actually seems pretty common with celebs. Rihanna, Chris Brown, Joss Stone, Keisha Cole, Carmen Electra..all of those have ear tatts. I know Rihanna’s had it for awhile, don’t know about the others.

She was the first for this generation of disney.. and it’s still not too common.

• gottalent

Saw kissing with Sunny and Chad.

Lol Chad is stupid in gernal.

• Love_JaJ_2

where is everyone?

Sep 24, 2010 @ 04:26 pm

Well played.

same here!
    she will deffinatly regret that when shes older. & i think it makes a girl look not as flattering she just dosent look as pretty with tattos u kno?
    Tell that to Lea Michele.

• gottalent

Everytime when she say do I look okay I say….when i see your face
    There’s not a thing that I would change
    Cauase your amazing just the way you are
    And when you smile the world stop and stars For a while cause your amazing just the way you are

• DemiPau

cool, I did not like! ;S

• mileyluver15

her and miley tattoes are like in the same spot did anyone notice that?? right below the boobs and behind or on the ear? hmm

• mileyluver15

im sorry but whats the point of tattoes when no ones gonna really see them?? whatever..i think rob kardashian got her obsessed with tattoes lol

• mileyluver15

Is it just me or she always copy Miley Cyrus? Wow. She has no sense of originality.

i wouldnt call it copying..
    if your gonna go that far then selena copyed miley with her clothing line and stuff

• Voice of reason

Disney is a corporation. It’s a business. No one is copying. They all work for Disney. Disney wants to make money. They are all a product of Disney.

If they can sing, act and dance…
    Guess who makes more money…?
    Disney!

• unique

aahhhhh i love her!!!

• yourm0m.

selena has a tat on her wrist but its a lame cr0ss. -.-

• mileyluver15

its cute i kind of want that now

• w

Love_JaJ_2 said:

w said:
    So do all or most of the Disney girls have tattoos?

haha yep. about 3/4 of them do.
    Which ones? Besides Miles and Demi of course.

• Love_JaJ_2

w said:
    Love_JaJ_2 said:

w said:
    So do all or most of the Disney girls have tattoos?

haha yep. about 3/4 of them do.
    Which ones? Besides Miles and Demi of course.
    _

oh, i actually dont know, i was just being stupid. All i know is miley, demi, and nicole anderson has like 5. Its hard to tell, because disney covers them with makeup. So maybe more people could have them, but you cant see.

• DavidArchiefan

I don’t like it that much

okayy.. so no one hates on demi for having tattos (even more then miley does) and people hate on miley for havinng like two small tats with meaning?? the tats that miley has are for her grandfather that passed away . and that has a meaningful meaning to it, and people r hating on miles. and demi can go off doing whatever and nobody will say anything…
    i just dong get it at all…

I’m not a heater, acttualy I love her music, but is the stupidest tatto I’ve ever seen .__.

• realistgangsta

shes a joick

• SparksFly

I don’t like it its meaningless. I prefer Miley’s they mean something.

• StarStruck33

I fell In Love with it!! Ahhh
    It’s beautiful!!

ehhh…trashy..and she is dying for attention after camp rock because she knows that she wont get any other film offers

• Hilary

cool =)

• xxbehappyxx

I don’t like the tattoo. I wonder what people will say if Selena got one.

• Rainey

I love it!

• never change

the feather is cute

• copymonster

SHE HAS A LOT OF TATTOOS .

• Gearsarealwaysturning

It looks nice. She is looking pretty lately.

• itsmileybest

umm… I don’t really like this =S but if she likes…good for me.

• DemiPau

I did not like, cool :S

florence&the machine! let the hype begin

• heartinvasion?

It’s not that Demi is copying Miley, but I guess they talk or hangout enough for Demi to want to do the things Miley does…or she wants to be all cool and what not.

• skyebird

I love her. But I really don’t like when people does something just to look cute. I think it should be a meaning behind it. But she does what she want, and I’ll not stop loving her because of this.

Why shouldn’t she get something just cause she likes it? Liking it is the meaning behind it. Sure it’s not a dedication to something/someone like mine or Miley’s, but it means something to her if she got it :/

• girl crush mileyyyyy

cool? eh i can’t say i like it.

• iLoveChimpanzee

Yeah I was planning on having it there. The downfall to that is it’s gonna cost 50 euro and it’s only a small one I want, it’s pricey, I’m cheap. I think I’ll be unmarked for awhile.
    ____
    ohh idk about euros but i was planing on getting a tongue piercing ;) but it was 80 dollars! so since im cheap no tongue piercing for me.

• MollySmellsOfFlowers

peaceandlove. said:

Oh shit. I didn’t know this. Btw, thanks.

Lol np, i linked it :)

Ia . I mean its her body so whatever, her choice but personally i want any tatoos i get to have meaning.

• skyebird

your icon is sick! (:

• myfactoryanimal?

i want demi to get something like this.
    http://www.twitpic.com/13kbxo :)

• inhumancreation

____
    I wanted my nose done but my dad wont let me. It’s so expensive nowadays though. Might as well get a needle and do it myself.. I’d probably cut my nose off in the making.

• iLoveChimpanzee

soo i have no idea how i ended up clicking this.

• myfactoryanimal?

i want my neck pierced XD and the web of my fingers, and my waist line bit xD…weirdo! ;D

i think tattoo’s should have meanings,
    they are something you will always live with..

i think tattoo’s should have meanings,
    they are something you will always live with..

___
    my friend did it by herself! her nose got really red for a week though.

• LizzieHawkins

I REALLY like that tatto.

• skyebird

this is my next tattoo (: me and my sister both have one for my mom so now we’re getting ‘sister’ ones. she’s getting a key. hahahah. we’re so cheesy.

• suckit

memi<3333sorry but i think it's cute they have tattoos in the same places.i won't make such a big deal about it like some people

don’t bitch at me for this, but I deff think she’s getting it there because Miley did. It’s not that she got she got a tattoo, it’s the fact she got BOTH at the almost the EXACT SAME SPOT. It’s a stupid tatt anyway and it was done wrong. She should really get original.

“I want music like Rhianna!” “I want a rib tattoo!” “I wanna act like/with Angie!”

idk. her just doing what other people are doing is really starting to irk me.

• fearless now

florence&the machine! let the hype begin

Florence and the machine is awesome. she did the best performance of the night at VMAS

• LizzieHawkins

myfactoryanimal? said:

i want demi to get something like this.
    http://www.twitpic.com/13kbxo :)

W H Y?

myfactoryanimal? said:

New Demi sighting Story.

HAHAH! i just read it….I NEARLY WET MYSELF WITH LAUGHTER XD
    _______________________________________

True or not that was worth the read, funny stuff. I kind of hope it was.

• inhumancreation

i wanted my nose done but my dad wont let me. It’s so expensive nowadays though. Might as well get a needle and do it myself.. I’d probably cut my nose off in the making.
    ___
    my friend did it by herself! her nose got really red for a week though.

Yeah, I’m not surprised. I don’t even have my ears done, actually. D:

hideous

LizzieHawkins said:
    myfactoryanimal? said:

i want demi to get something like this.
    http://www.twitpic.com/13kbxo :)

W H Y?

cause it’s gorgeous thats why.

• Francy

It’s Gorgeous <3
    She Is Gorgeous.

• inhumancreation

Sep 24, 2010 @ 03:34 pm
    myfactoryanimal? said:

I love your icon. :) Nathan is probably the only reason I love misfits.

• cantbetamed1

That is such a cute idea :) I want stars but everyone has them so I’d rather something a bit more unique.

hottiegirl said:
    someone explain to me how a feather is the same as the word “love”. just cause it’s near her ear, not even on her fucking ear anyway. next when she wears shorts “OMG MILEY WANNABE MUCH?!” yeah, grow up please :)
    who said that?!!! and some of ppl here r mentally retarded so just skip them

loads of people -.- and on twitter too, they just….ARGH! i feel sorry for demi at times, and they wonder why she gets pissed with her fans.

• Signorina. aNonimo

OU a Jashley post please…

• Signorina. aNonimo

This is a buried 6 feet under dead post..

…how did you know?

Did Demi sent this pic to oceanUp? lmao Come on Demi, confess.

• SellyismygirlCrush

I got a tattoo behind my ear 4 years ago…OMG Demi’s Copying me what a biter.. :P

• Love_JaJ_2

Signorina. aNonimo said:
    OU a Jashley post please…
    _

LOL, theres nothing to post, they haven’t been seen out in ages.

• w

Her tattoo’s cute ngl.
    And stop with the “SHE’S COPYING MILEY” stuff, so 2008.

• Love_JaJ_2

mileys tattoo is INSIDE her ear, how is demi copying? demis tattoo is outside and behind her ear. People just trying to start drama.

• w

So do all or most of the Disney girls have tattoos?

I so worship this gurl…and thatt tatoo is FIIIIIIII!!! AKA FLAWLESSS ANYONE AGREEEE!!!!WITH MEEEEE!!!1 YES IR EEEEE LOL

awfull tatoo i hate it

• IrmaStiletto

Not cute!

• Amelia

Who.Cares. !

• Love_JaJ_2

w said:
    So do all or most of the Disney girls have tattoos?

haha yep. about 3/4 of them do.

gorgeous!<3

• SARA

CUTE TATTOO << LOVVE ITT

• peaceandlove.

I like it. :)

How many tattos does she have by now?!?!
    only two…

fearless now said:
    florence&the machine! let the hype begin

gahh, i love her! i havent even seen her in concert yet, im ashamed :'(

• LizzieHawkins

myfactoryanimal? said:

i want demi to get something like this.
    http://www.twitpic.com/13kbxo :)

W H Y?

cause it’s gorgeous thats why.
    Yeah, ok, we all have different points of view.

i love her but i dont really like the tattoo :/

nott cute. it doesnt even look like a feather. more like a leaf..

inhumancreation said:
    Sep 24, 2010 @ 03:34 pm
    myfactoryanimal? said:

I love your icon. :) Nathan is probably the only reason I love misfits.

jeez! :D! without nathan misfits would be called “shitfits”.

Woah where the heck did you get this pic and yes it looks like a leaf lol but she looks pretty

• sophieee

tattoos are a no no for actors….

EW IT MATCHES TRACES TATTOO. EW.

• SellyismygirlCrush

ok.
    cool.
    I have a music note behind my ear.
    but why a feather hmm

• picstoburn

i wouldn’t think someone would get a leaf tattoo.

• Farah

I don’t get it… Why you do that to your body?? You’re gonna regret it when you get older… Bui guess shell have to learn that by herself.

• SellyismygirlCrush

ok.
    cool.
    I have a music note behind my ear.
    but why a feather hmm

• katexo

Doesn’t that Skip guy she hangs out with have a feather too or am I thinking of someone else?

She’s only got 2 so far. Plus they are placed pretty well, both you can’t see unless you’re looking! Hope she doesn’t go too far though. 2/3 are fine but only if done well.

• colorfulx

Demi, when you grow old, it would look like a giant spot behind your ear.

New Demi sighting Story.

HAHAH! i just read it….I NEARLY WET MYSELF WITH LAUGHTER XD

I tweeted Nick last night as a joke saying ”HEY MEET ME AT STARBUCKS BABY.” Within 5 – 10 minutes, Nick walked through the door, at first we didn’t recognize him, because he was wearing a hat and a bandana across his mouth, but then he walked over to the counter and removed the bandana. To my surprise, he pulled out a knife from his long anorak cloak, I had to do a double take before I realised what was happening, he threw his hat on the floor and rolled up his sleeves. I heard him speaking to the man behind the counter, but he was speaking some weird foreign lingo..

• La2

Is it me or does her hair look darker?

When was this one done? Cos her hair colour isn’t the same as now and she doesn’t have the ear piercing? (so before she was 18 I assume like the other tattoo). Looks OK, needs the touch up she mentioned. But not too many more please!

looks tacky, and it looks like a leaf.
    + demi probably sent it to ocean up herself to make more drama

• hottiegirl

nice one , iam gald that she breakin out from her diseny shell , u know its not always about being good.sweet and wearing colorful outfits !!
    cant wait 4 her new album
    btw maroon 5 ‘s new album is great

I LOVEEEEEEEEEEE ITTTTTTTTTT!
    IT’S SO ADORABLE
    I LOVEEEE DEMI <333333333333333
    *————————————-*

i hate that this tattoo didn’t have a meaning.

idk,
    but i personally thing things that will stay part of you forever like that should have meanings.

• cantbetamed1

Miley gets a tattoo on her chest, Demi does the same.
    Miley gets a tattoo in her ear, Demi gets one behind her ear.
    I’m not saying she’s copying her or that Miley was the first person to get tattoos there but there are other places she could have got hers….

• hottiegirl

my sis wants a tatto like wwe superstar undertaker tatto !!!!

• peaceandlove.

Sep 24, 2010 @ 03:05 pm

i hate that this tattoo didn’t have a meaning.

idk,

Did Demi told you that have no meaning? JS.

cantbetamed1 said:
    Miley gets a tattoo on her chest, Demi does the same.
    Miley gets a tattoo in her ear, Demi gets one behind her ear.
    I’m not saying she’s coping her or that Miley was the first person to get tattoos there but there are other places she could have got hers….

you are telling us she’s copying miley.

• JoickBelongs

BADASS :O
    LOL @ her fans making the biggest drama ever because she has a piercing and a tattoo.

Wow! that story is all sorts of f***ed up! And a Joe Bro fan as well. Who would have thought!
    When did that ‘supposedly’ happen cos Demi was at a charity thing all night!

• hottiegirl

Sep 24, 2010 @ 03:06 pm
    cantbetamed1 said:

Miley gets a tattoo on her chest, Demi does the same.
    Miley gets a tattoo in her ear, Demi gets one behind her ear.
    it looks like all of them r trying to COPY MILEY CYRUS LOOOL

• SellyismygirlCrush

Nooooo… I wish she would stop. Tattoos are trashy in my opinion
    ___

thats your opinion..more then half the world is trashy then.

• cantbetamed1

you are telling us she’s copying miley

I’m saying it looks like that to me, but it could just be a coinsidence :)

• inhumancreation

jeez! :D! without nathan misfits would be called “shitfits”.
    My brothers friend went to school with him. -.- like fucking jealousy right there.

• Diamondback

Way to screw up the picture with your logo, OU.
    Awesome job.

myfactoryanimal? said:

inhumancreation said:
    Sep 24, 2010 @ 03:34 pm
    myfactoryanimal? said:

I love your icon. :) Nathan is probably the only reason I love misfits.

jeez! :D! without nathan misfits would be called “shitfits”.
    —————–
    “Misfits”? the classic 80’s punk band?

• staygold

are miley and demi getting tattoos in places were you cant really see them cause thier actresses?

It’s real cute.
    Love her tattos

• suckit

og god i hope demi doesn’t get as much tattoos as her friend skip arnold (even though i find him hot)

inhumancreation said:
    jeez! :D! without nathan misfits would be called “shitfits”.

:O GRR

___
    i guess, but then again make up does wonders so its not that hard to cover them

staygold said:
    that’s the idea…
    but that way there’s still no point in getting them.

Sep 24, 2010 @ 03:43 pm
    sophieee said:

tattoos are a no no for actors….

Lol that was a weird comment but for some ya.

Sep 24, 2010 @ 03:43 pm
    sophieee said:

tattoos are a no no for actors….
    Johnny Depp says different.

Sep 24, 2010 @ 03:46 pm
    iLoveChimpanzee said:

___
    i guess, but then again make up does wonders so ita not that hard to cover them

Lol love your gif…like she is saying dont mess with a white ghetto girl.

• iLoveChimpanzee

Johnny Depp says different.
    Johnny Depp <33
    he is awesome but somehow really underrated :/

• sophieee

Johnny Depp says different.
    yeah, and they still spend hours removing them with makeup.

• Sweetdisposition?

sophieee said:

tattoos are a no no for actors….
    Your icon is Joe Brooks right? I love his music :)

Lalalalalala

• inhumancreation

“Misfits”? the classic 80’s punk band?
    ======
    It’s also a show in the UK and Ireland.

…how did you know?

It’s kinda obvious!

BABY I LOVE YOU I NEVER WANT TO LET YOU GO
    THE MORE I THINK ABOUT THE MORE I WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT EVERYTHING YOU DO IS SUPER FREAKING CUTE AND I CANT STAND IT.

• sophieee

Your icon is Joe Brooks right? I love his music :)

yes :) he’s my newest obsession lol

shopie ur icon is sex

Sep 24, 2010 @ 03:51 pm
    inhumancreation said:

“Misfits”? the classic 80’s punk band?
    ======
    It’s also a show in the UK and Ireland.
    Thanks, that makes a more sense lol

• areyouonDOPE…

you cant even see it

That Demi fan story, fake or not has got me rolling on the floor. bahahahahaha

• SimplyCT

umm. that’s cool…i guess.

shopie ur icon is sex
    he’s a visual orgasm xD

• areyouonDOPE…

thank you sophiee for introducing me to joe brook i had no idea who he was until you linked his video

• Sweetdisposition?

Omg Selena loves Summer Heights High. This makes me love her a million times more <3 Now if only she could start watching Misfits as well.

Sep 24, 2010 @ 03:54 pm
    areyouonDOPE… said:

Your icon is so fucking cute.

shopie ur icon is sex
    he’s a visual orgasm xD

i’m coming naturally xD

• SimplyCT

iLoveChimpanzee said:

Johnny Depp says different.
    Johnny Depp <33
    he is awesome but somehow really underrated:/
    johnny depp is one of the best actors, imo.
    and i don’t think he’s underrated but okay….

Nooooo… I wish she would stop. Tattoos are trashy in my opinion

____________________

Wow! You’re way too puritan! In my opinion :p

its just her way to express her self.
    i like it. shes becoming who she wants to be.

same here!

Nooooo… I wish she would stop. Tattoos are trashy in my opinion

totally agree!

she is so much prettier without tattoos…

Sep 24, 2010 @ 03:53 pm
    sophieee said:

shopie ur icon is sex
    he’s a visual orgasm xD

Calm down he’s not ALL that come. on there’s better.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

How did oceanup get this pic anyway?
    lol

• LalalandYEAH

SlippinIntoTheL… said:

How did oceanup get this pic anyway?
    lol

I think the OU girl knows her.

i’m coming naturally xD

lol gurl, you’re not Selena.

That fan story didn’t even make no sense to me whatsoever. lmao

Miley is naked
    hehehe

• Sweetdisposition?

sophieee said:

Your icon is Joe Brooks right? I love his music :)

yes :) he’s my newest obsession lol
    Cool :D I really wish he would release his song “Holes Inside”. It’s so beautiful.

WTF is up with Oceanups twitter? Tweeting and deleting.

• gottalent

Who thinks about Allstar Weekend.

THAT FUN STORY IS WEIRD..WELL ANYWAY TO ME DEMIS GOT A LITTLE ATTITUDE ANYWAY BUT READING IT I WAS LIKE WTF?

Sep 24, 2010 @ 03:57 pm

WTF is up with Oceanups twitter? Tweeting and deleting.

Lol

• Sweetdisposition?

gottalent said:
    Who thinks about Allstar Weekend.
    I like them. Their song “The Weekend” was my jam this summer.

I think Lea Michele has the best small tattoos. I hope Demi gets a musical note tattoo just like Lea has one. I think that’s my favorite, that and her “gold star”.

• gottalent

You girls know those NBT?
    Some of them suck.

gottalent said:
    Who thinks about Allstar Weekend.
    —————
    I think about them when discussing worst bands ever.

i’m coming naturally xD

lol gurl, you’re not Selena.

how do u know??

• UhYeah.

God, I can’t stand her.
    Has anyone noticed that she has both tattoos in the same area as miley?
    And how she gets tans all the time like miley?
    Copycat. -_-

Sep 24, 2010 @ 03:58 pm
    Sweetdisposition? said:

gottalent said:
    Who thinks about Allstar Weekend.
    I like them. Their song “The Weekend” was my jam this summer.

I’m starting to become thier biggest fan.

• iLoveChimpanzee

lol gurl, you’re not Selena.
    she is too.
    the other day she was telling me how much she love us. and that miley and demi are both backstabbing whores.
    i love you selena.

• suckit

Who thinks about Allstar Weekend.

their lead singer is cute.they make good music videos and have good songs

Sep 24, 2010 @ 03:59 pm

gottalent said:
    Who thinks about Allstar Weekend.
    —————
    I think about them when discussing worst bands ever.

They can get better but I really like them.

• Sweetdisposition?

gottalent said:
    Who thinks about Allstar Weekend.
    —————
    I think about them when discussing worst bands ever.
    Lol they’re definitely not a serious band, but a couple of their songs are fun and catchy.

• LalalandYEAH

God, I can’t stand her.
    Has anyone noticed that she has both tattoos in the same area as miley?
    And how she gets tans all the time like miley?
    Copycat. -_-

Why is that Miley stans ALWAYS think that every little thing a disney girl does is because of miley?
    WTF?

UhYeah. said:

God, I can’t stand her.
    Has anyone noticed that she has both tattoos in the same area as miley?
    And how she gets tans all the time like miley?
    Copycat. -_-
    And she got a tv show at Disney, then a record deal at the same label, now she says she wants to do movies.
    This is pretty much the plot to Single White Female.
    Very creepy.

• suckit

lol gurl, you’re not Selena.
    she is too.
    the other day she was telling me how much she love us. and that miley and demi are both backstabbing whore.
    i love you selena.

love you too, whore xD

Sep 24, 2010 @ 03:43 pm
    sophieee said:

tattoos are a no no for actors….
    Johnny Depp says different.
    Lea Michele, Jenna Ushkowitz, and Kevin McHale say different, but Chris Colfer would agree with you.

• iLoveChimpanzee

Who thinks about Allstar Weekend.
    —————
    I think about them when discussing worst bands ever.
    __
    i can’t take disney bands seriously.

Sep 24, 2010 @ 04:00 pm
    UhYeah. said:

God, I can’t stand her.
    Has anyone noticed that she has both tattoos in the same area as miley?
    And how she gets tans all the time like miley?
    Copycat. -_-

Dont get parnoid Miley.

• ceci

she is a hayley williams copy, hayley has a tatoo in the same place, i love demi, but hate she do that, CREATE YOUR OWN LIFE, DEMI

how do u know??
    ok maybe you are..
    your name makes sense.
    she loves sucking…pickles.

• Sweetdisposition?

gottalent said:

Sep 24, 2010 @ 03:58 pm
    Sweetdisposition? said:

gottalent said:
    Who thinks about Allstar Weekend.
    I like them. Their song “The Weekend” was my jam this summer.

I’m starting to become thier biggest fan.
    That’s great. Have you seen their new music video? I thought it was nice and the song is soooooo catchy :)

• Satan

Um, is Miley’s new music video supposed to come out today?

• LalalandYEAH

sophieee said:

how do u know??
    ok maybe you are..
    your name makes sense.
    she loves sucking…pickles.

That joke is getting SO old.

Satan said:
    Um, is Miley’s new music video supposed to come out today?
    no it comes out in october.

love you too, whore xD
    you know i got you gurrl

Are people serious about everybody copying Miley thing on every post, or is this just an inside joke I’m missing?

• gottalent

The only good NBT person is Coco Jones (The black girl)i’m going to vote for her she’s really good.

• takesmehigh

she thinks shes SO cool its annoying as fuck.

• HBIC

I don’t like ear tattoos. I always think it’s dirt at a first glimpse :S

JoickBelongs said:
    BADASS :O

i want her to get loads of tattoo’s xD but i have a feeling she will.

takesmehigh said:
    she thinks shes SO cool its annoying as fuck.

let me rephrase that for you.takesmehigh thinks shes SO cool its annoying as fuck.

• takesmehigh

keeep thinking demi is so amazing, youll see it soon enough, so glad i did.

• takesmehigh

keeep thinking demi is so amazing, youll see it soon enough, so glad i did.

• sophieee

That joke is getting SO old.

it will never get old.

how do u know??
    ok maybe you are..
    your name makes sense.
    she loves sucking…pickles.

exactly.and for ur information hater,I WRITE ALL MY SONGS

• myfactoryanimal?

i think demi’s dyed her hair darker, cause i dont think she liked the blonde

God, I can’t stand her.
    Has anyone noticed that she has both tattoos in the same area as miley?
    And how she gets tans all the time like miley?
    Copycat. -_-
    She’s more along the lines of copying Lea Michele, looks and voice. Now she’s trying to get tattoos. Is she trying to get nine tattoos?

• LalalandYEAH

UhYeah. said:

God, I can’t stand her.
    Has anyone noticed that she has both tattoos in the same area as miley?
    And how she gets tans all the time like miley?
    Copycat. -_-
    and how she sings like miley, and how she poops like miley AND AND how she breathes LIKE MILEY!!

Get a life.

• Sweetdisposition?

Ngl…Emily Osment’s new album is my guilty pleasure :P

• lioness

I dont like tattoos which dont have a meaning and plus demis feather/leaf is not done very well.. but all that matters is her liking it.

• Duda

It’s so beautiful, i really like it!

love you too, whore xD
    you know i got you gurrl

i got your butt to,gurl *wink,wink*

Summer’s Not Hot is such an amazing and powerful song <3

suckit said:

how do u know??
    ok maybe you are..
    your name makes sense.
    she loves sucking…pickles.

exactly.and for ur information hater,I WRITE ALL MY SONGS
    How’s that working out for you?
    You’re on the wrong end of posts on OU.

• lioness

@Hilary I like your miley icon :)

• Flewey

• HBIC

• Sweetdisposition?

iLoveChimpanzee said:

Summer’s Not Hot is such an amazing and powerful song <3
    Lolol more like stupid, mindless but damn catchy.

• heartinvasion?

Stop with the tattoo’s Demi, you don’t REALLY need them -_-

• SimplyCT

iLoveChimpanzee said:

Summer’s Not Hot is such an amazing and powerful song <3
    ----
    ngl, i kinda like off the chain. xD

Flewey said:

I dislike Demi, but these comments always make me laugh. Gotta love the Miley fans.

exactly.and for ur information hater,I WRITE ALL MY SONGS
    please, and i bet you don’t use autotune either right?

how do u know??
    ok maybe you are..
    your name makes sense.
    she loves sucking…pickles.

exactly.and for ur information hater,I WRITE ALL MY SONGS
    How’s that working out for you?
    You’re on the wrong end of posts on OU

it’s great.thanks for asking.lol

Summer’s Not Hot is such an amazing and powerful song <3
    ngl, i kinda like off the chain. xD
    __
    lol i was actually kidding but imo her album is some what catchy *hides*

UhYeah. said:

God, I can’t stand her.
    Has anyone noticed that she has both tattoos in the same area as miley?
    And how she gets tans all the time like miley?
    Copycat. -_-
    This is pretty much the plot to Single White Female.
    Very creepy.

hahahahahahahahhaahhahah!

exactly.and for ur information hater,I WRITE ALL MY SONGS
    please, and i bet you don’t use autotune either right?

I DON’T-_-i have a powerful voice

looks tacky, and it looks like a leaf.
    + demi probably sent it to ocean up herself to make more drama

my thoughts EXACTLY
    she’s friends with ou so it really wont be a surprise

• LalalandYEAH

iLoveChimpanzee said:

Summer’s Not Hot is such an amazing and powerful song <3
    I can smelll sarcasm from like 200000 miles away.
    BUT I actually think is a good album.

Okay.

Sep 24, 2010 @ 04:11 pm
    suckit said:

exactly.and for ur information hater,I WRITE ALL MY SONGS
    please, and i bet you don’t use autotune either right?

I DON’T-_-i have a powerful voice

You do sound like you do.

Who thinks about Allstar Weekend.
    —————
    I think about them when discussing worst bands ever.
    __
    i can’t take disney bands seriously
    then why can you take Disney singers seriously?

I DON’T-_-i have a powerful voice

lol sure….
    do you even know the names of the people in your ‘band’?

• iLoveChimpanzee

im so bored ask me something ppl i just made this 20 mins ago lmfao http://www.formspring.me/iLoveChimpanzee

No it’s not a joke, everyone is trying to copy Smiley!

• SimplyCT

iLoveChimpanzee said:

Summer’s Not Hot is such an amazing and powerful song <3
    ----
    ngl, i kinda like off the chain. xD
    __
    lol i was actually kidding but imo her album is some what catchy *hides*
    ----
    ohh, haha.
    but yeah in a way, some songs are “catchy”
    xD

Defying gravity.

i made a secrets community!
    it has anonymous posting.

• colorfulx

Made the picture that my mom took of Eminem and me my icon :) I still can’t believe it :D!!!!! Doesn’t he look hot? Rockin’ the shades. AND HE PUT HIS ARMS AROUND ME. *dies and goes to heaven*

• Sweetdisposition?

i made a secrets community!
    it has anonymous posting.

Good for you…want a cookie?

• KristinaMarie559

Awe cute!

• Flewey

Nope I’m not even a fan. Maybe she should get “biter” tatooed somewhere?

• gottalent

He’s cute I know it’s dumb but click play where it says light it up, it really good.

Just had nothing to do.

I DON’T-_-i have a powerful voice

lol sure….
    do you even know the names of the people in your ‘band’?

who cares??they are ugly monkeys

ew. Demi stop with the tattoo’s.

• KristinaMarie559

Some people are serious.
    Even when I was just a Miley stan and hated everyone else, I didn’t get why people said someone is copying someone.

• inhumancreation

I don’t get what the feather represents.. anyone fill me in?

cantbetamed1 said:
    you are telling us she’s copying miley

I’m saying it looks like that to me, but it could just be a coinsidence :)

not everyone wants to copy miley duck.

• cantbetamed1

not everyone wants to copy miley duck.

Yeah I know that but Demi…I’m not so sure about.

• heartinvasion?

you are telling us she’s copying miley

I’m saying it looks like that to me, but it could just be a coinsidence :)

I think she is sorta copying Miley. It would make sense, they’re like BFF’s. Sometimes I do what my friends do because I’m around them THAT much.

• cantbetamed1

Yeah that’s what I think.I do that too :)

• heartinvasion?

I don’t get what the feather represents.. anyone fill me in?

It doesn’t have to represent anything. Can’t it just be a feather?

• Sweetdisposition?

HBIC said:

I don’t like ear tattoos. I always think it’s dirt at a first glimpse :S
    Same here.

you’re so goddamn gorgeous, why do you have to ruin it with the tattoos?

• Signorina. aNonimo

Tattoos are awesome…

she said she was gonna get it fixed becaue it looks like a leaf. she also said she wants to get more tattoos and piercings. so, so far she has her belly pierced and two tattoos. just don’t exxagerate, demi!

• Signorina. aNonimo

Tattoos are living art and tell a story

• inhumancreation

heartinvasion? said:

I don’t get what the feather represents.. anyone fill me in?

It doesn’t have to represent anything. Can’t it just be a feather?

But, then, what’s the point in getting it? Isn’t she all for “getting tattoos that have meaning” like Miley or some shit idk.

• hottiegirl

ok ,we all do this , demi and miley r bffs too and miley is not the first one right?!! maybe demi likes tattoos

• sophieee

I’m waiting for a star tattoo in Demi’s finger since Miley has a heart in her finger…
    Demi is just ugh…

• Signorina. aNonimo

although some stories,.lets just say…shouldn’t be told.,.lol

cantbetamed1 said:
    not everyone wants to copy miley duck.

Yeah I know that but Demi…I’m not so sure about.

why would demi copy miley. shes her own person, like i said before. no everyone including demi wants to copy miley cyrus. youve just ruined my mood. BOO!

• heartinvasion?

heartinvasion? said:

I don’t get what the feather represents.. anyone fill me in?

It doesn’t have to represent anything. Can’t it just be a feather?

She’s most likely either listening to what people suggest she gets or copy miley with he tattoo’s.

• inhumancreation

Fuck it, if I had the money I’d be off getting tattoos myself.

the tattoo has no meaning(she said it). she just thought it would be cute.

• MollySmellsOfFlowers

peaceandlove. said:

Sep 24, 2010 @ 03:05 pm

i hate that this tattoo didn’t have a meaning.

idk,

Did Demi told you that have no meaning? JS.

She said it in an interview. quitre recently actually… she said its meaningless she jsut got it coz it looked cute, fair enough to her its her choice but it has no meaning.

• heartinvasion?

I’d rather spend my pay check on shopping ;P

• inhumancreation

Haha wouldn’t doubt it. It’s alright I guess, though. If it was black or something it would look cooler IMO.

takesmehigh said:
    keeep thinking demi is so amazing, youll see it soon enough, so glad i did.

ive been thinking that for years babe, some random OU user wont make me change my mind. i dont give a flying fuck if she’s not amazing, she speaks her mind. and im glad, unlike “perfect selena”. i’d rather support demi than her anyday :) so glad i do.

• Hey

That story is retarded isn’t a coincidence how someone on here commented that they tested Nick to meet them somewhere blah blah and how that girls dumb story started if as a tweet as well like WTF

• iLoveChimpanzee

i hate tattoos so much! i find them trashy unless is like a happy face or something lmao

• cantbetamed1

Oh sorry I didn’t mean to do that.Maybe it’s like heartinvasion said and it’s just because they’re bffs or maybe she’s not copying her at all.It’s just my opinion, don’t let it affect you :)

• MollySmellsOfFlowers

Demi talking about the tattoo and her piercings ect.

• TEENIE IN DISGUISE

Hmm. It’s all right.

I love tattoos.

• peaceandlove.

Did Demi told you that have no meaning? JS.

Oh shit. I didn’t know this. Btw, thanks.

attention whore….

• inhumancreation

iLoveChimpanzee said:

Seriously? haha. I think they’re wicked. I want one of a skull and a peace symbol. No happy faces though. haha

• iLoveChimpanzee

smh people demi is not copying miley! i saw this whole tattoo situation when she dated that horse cyrus.
    *barf*

• myfactoryanimal?

Omg it’s so pathetic the way she has had that tattoo for ages and nobody cared because they didn’t know and all of a sudden it’s a huge deal to everybody. You can’t see it 99% of the time because she wears her hair down. Grow up and leave her alone. It’s her body, she wouldn’t stop you from getting something done that you wanted and a true fan wouldn’t care if she had tattoos or not.

• Tina

These girls need to stop getting tattoos… :/

• cycjyf

http://www.taobao-trade.com have all kinds of pandora jewelry and available for your choice.Wearing our Pandora jewelry, catching others

eyes, and enjoying your beautiful cheap designer handbags ! designer wholesale handbags For the Pandora Bracelets,we have many styles and colors.Treat

yourself to a little bling. Small enough to be worn often and sweet enough to keep you smiling.hats and capsEnjoy your stay and do browse around, if you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us.

• mileyluver15

i just realied something alll of the girls pretty much have tattoes…lol and the boys dont lol whos the tuff one now

• mileyluver15

lioness said:

but she herself cant even see it lol

• mileyluver15

xxbehappyxx said:

I don’t like the tattoo. I wonder what people will say if Selena got one.

selenas next tattoe is the playboy bunny sign

Flewey said:

MTE. Can these bitches get some originality please?

• gottalent

I’M FUCKING SERIOUS CLICK ON THE FUCKING THING HE’S REALLY GOOD.

Sep 24, 2010 @ 04:16 pm
    suckit said:

I DON’T-_-i have a powerful voice

lol sure….
    do you even know the names of the people in your ‘band’?

who cares??they are ugly monkeys

Lmfao.
    Dont they all?

(replying to this) – Sep 24, 2010 @ 04:17 pm

same here!

Tell that to Miley.

• love2love

Amelia said:
    Who.Cares. !

===

I care… we care! got problem with that?

• KristinaMarie559

same here!

Tell that to Miley.
    Besides the one on her ribs,they are little.

• mehak

i hate tatoos…!! (my opinion)

Thinkery…

i hate tattoos.
    and she has WAY to much makeup on!
    she is a really pretty girl but she needs to chill out with the makeup.

• iLoveChimpanzee

I’M FUCKING SERIOUS CLICK ON THE FUCKING THING HE’S REALLY GOOD.
    the sacha girl is gorgeous

KristinaMarie559 said:

same here!

Tell that to Miley.
    Besides the one on her ribs,they are little.
    Maybe by that time they will invent some magical way to remove tattoos. (crosses fingers)

• gottalent

Debe baby she rocks man!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• MissBubbly

I like it… well i don’t think is copying Miley cuz Miley’s tatoo is completly different and to the haters… she didin’t ask our opinion

• NileyisWin

its cute <33

___
    well a peace symbol on your wrist would look good :)

• Alexa

i like it. (:
    it looks sweeeet. (:
    i’m getting a tattoo on sunday! i am so excited :D
    just thought i’d let y’all know? :p

:O

• MollySmellsOfFlowers

peaceandlove. said:

Did Demi told you that have no meaning? JS.

Oh shit. I didn’t know this. Btw, thanks.

Lol np, i linked it :)

cantbetamed1 said:

yeah, but it annoys me when there like shes so copying her, well mileys not the only person in the world to have a tattoo on her ear, and anyway demis isnt even on her ear.

i wonder what it means

yeah it does look like a leaf :/

• Mirasha Brown

Its adorableee! I love it!

• MollySmellsOfFlowers

suckit said:

i wonder what it means

It doesnt mean anything… look up :P btw i love your icon :D

Lol! First bitchezz

• inhumancreation

___
    well a peace symbol on your wrist would look good :)

• hottiegirl

who said that?!!! and some of ppl here r mentally retarded so just skip them

• peaceandlove.

Oh shit. I didn’t know this. Btw, thanks.

Lol np, i linked it :)

matching trace cyrus? hahaha

• skyebird

i know it’s bad, but the first think i thought of was ‘she’s going to get one on her finger next’. i don’t think it’s a coincidence that her and miley have 2 out of three tattoos in the same place. let the hate comments commence.

• peaceandlove.