Chelsea Staub ‘JONAS Season 3 Possible’

joe-chelsea-kissing-333

Chelsea Staub chatted with The Jacksonville Observer about JONAS Season 3? ‘I can’t believe we’re already coming up to the end of the season. We had a blast filming it, and we’re so proud of the final product. Everything about it felt good; it was a great time for us.’ Is it over? ‘I think that’s kind of an open question.

We’re in an interesting position because the show was pushed back a year due to the writers strike and the boys touring. So now we’re two years in when we expected it to be four. Are we done now? Do we come back next summer?

I’m one of those, I would be happy either way. It’s such a great show and I’ve loved every second of it. If they wanted to go, on I’d say yes in a heartbeat.’ Do YOU think that JONAS should get another season?

• joesgirlforver

I would love it if there was a Season 3 of JONAS. EVerytime I see this pic of Joe and stella kiss it makes me want to see the episode even more.

• GabriellaS

They can’t act and I think its unfair for talented kids who can act, they should be getting the roles. Its not the Jobro’s fault though, the scripts and storylines are dreadful

Sep 25, 2010 @ 09:07 am
    GabriellaS said:

Disney storylines ughh … Always the same and also so predictable.Not realistic situations and so boring sometimes. Im a Jonas Bros fan but I dont see JONAS at all … Anyways if I see that sometimes its not because of they actings, I only saw it because they are the Jonas Bros and I like them so …There I show what and how I “care” about the JONAS tv show.

• Hibz.

Sep 25, 2010 @ 08:22 am
    No, they need to get out of Disney.
    Yes, please. :|

• gottalent

Sep 25, 2010 @ 08:23 am
    Hibz. said:

Sep 25, 2010 @ 08:22 am
    No, they need to get out of Disney.
    Yes, please. :|

Sorry but there acting is crap.

• gottalent

Sep 25, 2010 @ 08:19 am
    tanziexx said:

^
    ^
    ^
    BITCH!

Dont hate.-_-

• Hibz.

Sep 25, 2010 @ 08:24 am
    gottalent said:
    Sep 25, 2010 @ 08:23 am
    Hibz. said:

Sep 25, 2010 @ 08:22 am
    No, they need to get out of Disney.
    Yes, please. :|

Sorry but there acting is crap.
    I disagree.
    They aren’t perfect, but I’ve seen worse.

• JaneaLynn

I hope they do. 3-4 seasons guarentees a freakish amount of reruns and renewed popularity.

Joe and Kevin can stay in Disney for all I care, but my bb Nick needs to leave that company!

BITCH

Obvio !

Obvio !

No! They need to get out of Disney ASAP.

Sep 25, 2010 @ 08:22 am
    No, they need to get out of Disney.
    …………………………………
    Why do you hate disney that much or jonas ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????/

This. He’s the only one with potential. Sorry, Joe.

No, they need to get out of Disney.
    Yes, please. :|

Sorry but there acting is crap.
    ______
    SORRY, but your spelling is crap.
    its THEIR.
    GOSH.

• CHR

Season 3 YES Please!

• Hibz.

Sep 25, 2010 @ 08:34 am

This. He’s the only one with potential. Sorry, Joe.
    Get outta here.
    I love Nick, but he isn’t god like you fans make him out to be.

• gottalent

Sep 25, 2010 @ 08:37 am
    Hibz. said:

Sep 25, 2010 @ 08:34 am

This. He’s the only one with potential. Sorry, Joe.
    Get outta here.
    I love Nick, but he isn’t god like you fans make him out to be.

Lol at our icon.

• gottalent

Your your your sorry.

Got talent stfu stupid cunt your annoying as fuck no one gives a shit what you think bitch your more annoying that ” Iamnotannoying” yea I went there slut

I know they’re getting kinda old for disney, but they are other stars that are the same age or older. I still support them no matter what. They aren’t the best or worst of actors. JONAS LA is pretty good so season 3 could get better. Joe and Kevin are just as good as Nick. Sorry, but in acting I think they’re both better than Nick. Whatever, as long as I get to see Joe on my screen, it’s all good. :)

• gottalent

Sep 25, 2010 @ 08:42 am

Lol your mad cause I said there acting is crap?
    Get real.

• Tracy

I would be the happiest person in the world if they brougt Jonas back for a 3rd season.

i dont mind if they do another season .. but it would be better if they focus on them selves more not disney
    i can see that they are breakin away from disney slowly

I actually love JONAS L.A. It’s a ton better than the first season. But part of me would like to see the guys move on from Disney.

I think they are capable of so much more. I’d like to see a NEW Jonas Brothers album. A new tour without Demi or any other Disney involvement.

And Joe and Nick are obviously moving on to bigger and better acting experiences. Joe with TV stints, and Nick with Les Miserables.

leave gottalent alone bitch she is not annoying
    just you

I know they’re getting kinda old for disney, but there are other stars that are the same age or older. I still support them no matter what. They aren’t the best or worst of actors. JONAS LA is pretty good, so season 3 could get better. Joe and Kevin are just as good as Nick. Sorry, but in acting I think they’re both better than Nick. Whatever, as long as I get to see Joe on my screen, it’s all good. :)

• luckze

Definately Yes!!! what we should do is (if you have twitter) send replies to paul hoen/producer of JONAS saying that we want a 3rd season !!!

bring in season 3 i cant wait!!!!

• Barb

Yes, I would love a third season. I wasn’t particularly a fan of the first season but I loved the relationships in the second season.
    To be fair, I think the focus should be less on Joe and Stella and more on Nick and Macy. The reason I say that is because the first has already been developed. They’ve come full circle. However, we’ve yet to see a Nacy kiss. I would love to see the evolving of this relationship.
    As I watched eps this past summer, I noticed that I wasn’t nearly as interested in Joe and Stella’s relationship as I was Nick and Macy’s. The kiss was cute in the airport but Joe kinda made Chelsea look like a blowfish, lol. No offense to either of them. That’s what happens when you have a round face and somebody squishes his into yours, lol. Anywhoo, third season, love it! I heard it might be in London which would be interesting. Or Paris, the city of love, would also be good. I’ll be watching, wherever it’s set and I’ll follow the cast (not literally, of course.)

yes jonas season 3 please

I totally think they should make a season 3!

There HAS to be a Season 3!!

I liked both seasons, season 2 more than season 1. Honestly, the first season didn’t have a very good script and it was clear that the boys were new to acting. Chelsea, Nicole and John Ducey were phenomenal right from the start, however. In the second season though, the script was FANTASTIC and the guys really grew as actors. But since they already changed JONAS to JONAS L.A., I doubt they’ll have a third season. What, will be it be back to JONAS? Or JONAS NYC? That’d be overdoing it a bit I think. But otherwise, they could do a spin-off series with one or more of the characters from the original show. Maybe combine two Disney shows? Like put the band JONAS into another popular Disney show that is coming to an end/already ended. It could be interesting.

i would love o see a season 3 a lot of people want to see what happens i the relationships and we want to see the relationships evolve

• kltyboabt

pn7zQF fiukihtrayum, [url=http://wnhejybiowsy.com/]wnhejybiowsy[/url], [link=http://npyomsixuspc.com/]npyomsixuspc[/link], http://ntchxgqmwqwt.com/

• @zakklegend

i definately think that they should do a season 3 because all of the fans would want more and more so if you make a season 3 then they will stay happy and a shout out for one of my legendary friends sophie lawrence and another one ellie cattle :)

I would Love to have JONAS Season 3! The first 2 seasons was AWESOME!!!!!!

THEY REALLY SHOULD! I WAS LIKE ADDICTED TO WATCHING JONAS! THERE HAS TO BE A SEASON 3. JOE, KEVIN, NICK, CHELSEA, NICOLE, YOU GUYS ARE AWSOME! NO DOUBT ABOUT IT! PLEASE DO A SEASON 3. DO IT FOR YOUR CRAZED FANS! (INCLUDING ME)

i would love a season 3 its an awesome show i love it!!!!!
    bring in the season 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

• :-)

I don’t know why you people are hating their acting… Sure it could use improvement but it’s not the worst… In fact I would like to see you hatred do better!
    Season 3? Heck yes!

yesssssss pLZZZZZ!!!!

YES I THINK THERE SOULD BE A 3RD SEASON. SEASON 2 TURNED OUT REALLY GREAT AND I AM REALLY LOOKING FORWARD FOR A THIRD.

• jonas fan

YES please I luv u guys dont mind those other people there jelous

I would love to see a season 3 of JONAS please please please!

• JonasLAfan23zb

Ya!! deffintly there should be a season 3

i feel like the first season didn’t even count lol
    jonas la seems like a completely different show, so to me,
    this feels like the first season. and since this season was MILES better than the first one, i wouldn’t be upset if they did another season. but then season 3 should for sure be the last.

• Nick’sFavoriteGirl

YES, YES, and YES!! They should have a Season 3 & 4. But after that, they NEED 2 LEAVE DISNEY.
    Don’t get me wrong, The Jonas Brothers are FANTASTIC & ROCKIN’ AND I LOVE JONAS L.A., The boys HAVE GOT TO LEAVE DISNEY & DO THEIR NEW ALBUM 4 their adoring fans.

• kristin

PLEASE MAKE ANOTHER SEASON<3 I LOVE THIS SHOW SOOOOO MUCH!!

• RiNiO

I want a season 3 like crazy and at the same time I want JoBros out of disney !!! See with what I have to deal with???

I’m not saying Nick’s a bad actor, cuz he did great in Les Mis. I think Broadway is his thing, but in JONAS/JONAS LA/CR 1&2 his brothers are better than him. Nick just plays himself in those roles, and his bros can do more comedic, versatile roles. It’s not overacting, it’s getting into character. I think the best actor is Kevin, Joe, then Nick.

Doesn’t matter if it’s broadway or tv, Nick is the better actor. I’m not even a Nick fan and I think this. Joe, Kevin and Nick are all basically playing exagerated versions of themsleves in JONAS and Camp Rock. So there is no real challenge there. I still though find Nick’s acting better. That’s just MY opinion.

• liam

it is honestly pretty boring, and ive been dissapointed with joe for being douche and joe was my favorite..

• crazylady

I’d rather see Joseph in more serious roles…like play a murderer. he could definitely do it

and really I agree that they do need to get away from Disney but if there has to be a 3rd season, I’d watch it. since this 2nd season it’s a lot better.

• sexxynickj

I don’t think they should do another season. I want them to get as far away from DISNEY as possible. I hope this is the end of the show…

omj!! yess!! i sooo want it to come back!!! pleasssee!!

• Sarae

I think Nick is actually a decent actor. I saw him in Les Mis in July and he actually held his character quite nicely. I think he’s the better actor of the three brothers. Joe and Kevin overact sometimes.

• thedarksunshine

Definitely!

• thedarksunshine

if you don’t like the show, don’t watch it. Then it doesn’t matter to you if there’s a 3rd season or not.

• Gabriella

I hope they do a third season, season 2 was much better thsn the first one! :)

Check out my blog: Principessa Gabriella New posts!

they can’t act for crap.

• JB rocks my socks

UM YES!!!!!!
    I LOVE IT. I JUST WISH IT WHERE AN HOUR LONG CUZ HALF AN HOUR IS 2 SHORT!!!
    sorry it in caps.

I wanna see what happens but it is rlly about time they left disney!

i think they SHOULD make a 3rd season, cause the 2nd got a lot better

THEN leave :)

• Rainey

They have to make a season 3. Even though it’s not my favorite show, I wanna see what happens.

• hotlikemexico

hedarksunshine said:
    —————————–
    ^ Definitely a Jonas fan.

No, they need to get out of Disney.

THIS.

=====
    your bb can die for all I care!

• w

I’d rather them do season 3 of JONAS than a CR3 tbh, even though I wouldn’t watch either.

And Nick is the better actor of the 3.

sexxynickj said:

yea exactly.disney is ruining their career

• w

This.

But that’s just how the entertainment biz rolls.

• suzii18023

season 3?Please noooo

goodness nick stans, just cuz u like nick doesn’t automatically mean he’s the better actor. I like joe, but I’m gonna admit that kevin is the best, then joe, then nick.

• hotlikemexico

HELL NO.

• GabriellaS

This. He’s the only one with potential. Sorry, Joe

SMH. Nick stans. The only breed as delusional & cray cray as the Beiber stans.

joe has better projects coming up

joe>nick>kevin

my opinion

I yes to season three but only if it like season 2. After seeing season 2 I can’t watch the first season it kinda sucks.

• Me

Hell to the no!!! Not another season you guys may say they stents the worst actors but seriously they are the worst in Disney

joe has better projects coming up

joe>nick>kevin

my opinion
    _____

No. Being in 90210 is not better than taking part of a huge event like Les Miserables’ 25th anniversary concert. Sorry.

• GabriellaS

joe has better projects coming up

joe>nick>kevin

my opinion
    _____

IA and I’m not even a Nick fan

YES please! Especially if they do it like season 2 where the story continues each week. I loved that!

This. He’s the only one with potential. Sorry, Joe

SMH. Nick stans. The only breed as delusional & cray cray as the Beiber stans.

Not the same anon as before but Joe stans are crazy too. I have to say they are worse than Nick stans. But all stans are crazy.

• Kristenn

yes but please leave joe and stella together! if they break them up again i am going to kill somebody!!!!!!!!!

• Im.a.vain.bitch

JONAS L.A was better than the first but JonasBrothers need get out of Disney

I think they should make another season of Jonas but it should be like in new york city

• gottalent

First losers.

I’d love 2 see that..!
    Jonas Season 3

• tanziexx

^
    ^
    ^
    BITCH!

You’re the bitch

• fearless now

YOU think that JONAS should get another season?

Honestly? no

They should do season 3

• Hibz.

I love that show, so I’d love a third season.

But I want the Jonas Brothers to get out of Disney already.
    It’s about time they moved on from that.
    Whatever, I’ll support them either way. :)

• tanziexx

I’d love 2 see that..!
    Jonas Season 3

Oppps Not you i mean ABOVE you :)

• realistgangsta

Do YOU think that JONAS should get another season? i dont care cause i dont watch that shit

Yeeeessss,YyeeeeessSs

No, they need to get out of Disney.

yes. they are the best

season 3??? jonas brothers are losing fans, just look camp rock 2 views disney will turn dumb if they aloud a camp rock 3 and jonas season 3 LMAO

• superJOEman

YES PLEASE!!! But no Joe-Stella relationship this time. haha.. And I would love to see the Nick-Macy wedding!! haha

• eden

SURE!

i would love a season 3!! :D

NO! they ruined jonas with LA.
    AND they wouldnt be 4 years, only 3, because they made the tv show deal in late 2007.

• Anon

__________________

This. But I still think that they should do a season 3 of Jonas to finish their Disney days and move on and further their carriers then. Out of Disney.

• jhondoe

What a great idea!! i’ld like to know more how many people you met on 1st sept, i’m quite late to see this blog.
    Mr. president doing great with health issues, just few day’s before FDA release new rules of packed food products to display all the details of energy and this are issued with taking public opinions from allover country.

Very good! penis enlargement pills Nice information this is really interesting – vigrx plus and vimax Good luck in building the table.

i would love a season 3!! :D