Kevin Jonas, ‘I Love Marriage’

kevin-danielle-jonas-butt-grab

Kevin Jonas is very happy that he married hairdresser Danielle Deleasa. He told The Daily Record: ‘I love it. I can absolutely recommend it. If you have the right person & I do! I definitely love being with her. I definitely made the right decision.’

Nick & Joe don’t want to rush into anything: ‘The person you meet or date has to like you for who you are. I think it takes time to find someone like that. There is no need to rush something like that. I think you have to take your time with it.

You get to know the person and make sure that their heart is in the right place. You have to trust them. I think trust is the biggest thing. I think we write songs about personal experiences and relationships. That’s kind of where we like to discuss our personal life a lot. We like to keep it that way.’

Hehehe Kevin is grabbing her butt….

• fearless now

I agree with you Joseph

• SexyBunny

We get it.. You’re married. They need to stop posting about them, unless they get divorced.

Whoa O_o ASS GRAB!!
    Kevin’s got it, bitches!

Sep 25, 2010 @ 10:05 am
    never change said:
    Sep 25, 2010 @ 09:59 am
    gottalent said:

Ya nice saying and pic of him touching her ass
    ————— oh i just noticed that when you put in your comment lol
    ………………………………
    that picture is nasty why he touch her ass in

fearless now said:

I agree with you Joseph

—————

That was Nick, who said that.

I have a question Jonas fans. Does Kevin, Joe, and Nick take any college classes? Do they have any post secondary education?
    Nope, none of them do.
    Nick has talked about going to college, but he’s also talked about being the president and a pro baseball player, so yeah lol.

Thank you, I was just wondering.

will that sucks because i was in love with you kevin you break my heart !!!!
    this is my new flag
    “I HATE THE JONAS BROTHER “

• lalajonas

why you like marriage but you no like sex kevin:P

NICK is incontinent :O !!!!!!!!!!!

i think these guys are very smart and the wy they talk and phrase things really hows that. wish them all the best

• Hibz.

Sep 25, 2010 @ 09:48 am
    STFU already about Danielle, Kevin. Get a fucking life.
    Does he not have one?
    Last time I checked, he was a part of a highly successful pop band and is a happily married man.

I don’t know about you, but I think that qualifies as having a life.

• @JonasRocksInMe

I love them…
    They’re the perfect couple!

• Untouchable

good for you kevin

what do you mean stfu to kevin and telling him to get a life? he has a life he has a great marriage, family, friends, hobbies and successful career. your the one sitting in front of your computer.. you get a life!

what a disgusting picture !!!!

• gottalent

Ya nice saying and pic of him touchingher ass.

=============================
    crap i meant “way” and “shows” my computer keyboard doesn’t work very well

and why would you tell kev to get a life? hes in love with her so he can talk about her

yes kevin does have other goals in life! his goals are being the successful multi platinum grammy nominated musician he is. his softball tem.. his hobbies…theres nothing wrong with kevin putting his all into his marriage… if more people did it the divorce rate wouldnt be so high, and lets not forget he is newly wed.

• yesaella

Sep 25, 2010 @ 09:50 am
    will that sucks because i was in love with you kevin you break my heart !!!!
    this is my new flag
    “I HATE THE JONAS BROTHER ”
    ……………………………
    LOL

Sep 25, 2010 @ 09:56 am
    Untouchable said:
    good for you kevin
    ……………………….
    nice icon

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

*cough*”I love sex”*cough* ;)

• never change

Sep 25, 2010 @ 09:59 am
    gottalent said:

Ya nice saying and pic of him touching her ass
    ————— oh i just noticed that when you put in your comment lol

• w

Nope, none of them do.

kevin r u recommending ur little fans to marry?! LMFAO

• luckze
  • NickJistheSexX

I personally could never be a housewife, especially as a newly wed. But hey, different strokes for different folks.

agreed. i could never be a housewife. even when i get married, i’m going to HAVE to keep some of my independence and have my own job. that’s just how i am.

me too. I could NEVER be a housewife. I would kill myself
    ———————————-
    kill yourself for getting to travel, eat at expensive restaurants, stay at 5 star hotels…..
    what i meant was danielle really can’t work if shes married to a JOBRO, no one would treat her the same. i doubt she minds though…

Tbh, I think Kevin was/is too childish too be married. When I watch interviews before he got married, I thought he was immature. When I watch interviews of him now, I still think he acts immature the only difference there is is that he has a wife. IDK my opinon. You can tell me what you think. Juat don’t attack me.lol

———————————-
    i watch interviews of him too but i think none of the jonases are as immature are most of the people today. they are smart people but they have times where they screw up what they say

• ColdAsU

I think we write songs about personal experiences and relationships.

LMFWHAO Ah,okay.As long as you THINK that its all good,right?

you know i love how ashley is tweeting things like “couldnt be any happier” and is hinting at things while joe isnt tweeting or even retweeting her tweets kinda shows who is more into the publicity of the relationship than the actual relationship itself

• Stranger

In other words….

‘I LOVE SEX!’

• ColdAsU

Kevin is kinda immature.But he’s mature enough to be married.Just somethings he says in interviews are immature.Joe also says immature things in interviews.Nick has moments.
    I’m not hating on any JoBro :)

• Stranger

I’m not hating on any JoBro :)

Joe is the most immature out of the three of them. Nick is the least immature. And Kevin is in the middle.

• BglitterBBy2.0

He <333's the sex(:

• Stranger

I don’t think I could just marry a man to take care of him and give him children. I prefer to work and take care of myself.

• BglitterBBy2.0

So Nickeloden is being lame.

• Stranger

I want some tacos right now :/

• BglitterBBy2.0

xoShannonxo said:

‘Cause you’re getting it in Kev!

Shannon me and you have some dirty minds.

• Stranger

And some more people to get their asses on here.

• BglitterBBy2.0

Icon Check[:

• ColdAsU

I’m not hating!I agree.Nick is abit to MUCH mature.The one thing that was really immature of Joe is when he said ‘We don’t need you to like our music’ or maybe…..he’s just stupid? Kevin is pretty immature to think thier fans will grow with them.Or maybe its Nick who said that…I can’t remember.I know they all said they can’t break up as a band because their brothers and they have to live with each other.I mean,just because people are friends (or brothers) who are in a band but break up doens’t mean its because they hate each other./
    Actually,Joe said that.

• Stranger

Actually,Joe said that.

I think the best choice for them is to go their own ways. IMO. It would be the best for them because it just seems that they each need and want to do their own thing.

Sep 25, 2010 @ 11:33 am
    xoShannonxo said:
    ‘Cause you’re getting it in Kev!
    …………………..
    cute icon

• Diamondback

Haha good for them then :)

• suzii18023

there adorable together<3(:

• Uhuh

aww <3<3 Kev was always my fav Jonas.. :)

• jhondoe

What a great idea!! i’ld like to know more how many people you met on 1st sept, i’m quite late to see this blog.
    Mr. president doing great with health issues, just few day’s before FDA release new rules of packed food products to display all the details of energy and this are issued with taking public opinions from allover country.

Very good! penis enlargement pills Nice information this is really interesting – vigrx plus and vimax Good luck in building the table.

• never change

good for them

Actually,Joe said that.
    __________________________
    I don’t see saying “I think our fans will gro with us.”, as immature. I think it shows that they’re a bit sheltered. Because the reality is is that, Justin Bieber stole most of their fans. They still have fans.But you have to admit some teenage girls have the attention span of a squirrel.

maybe danielles dreeam is not to be a housewife… did you guys ever think that the jobros are on tour their really busy and maybe the newly wed danielle is just supprtting her husband in what he loves to do and maybe shes giving up on what she wants for now to be with her new husnad.. maybe shes supporting him.. im sure she has dreams to.. you people really need to lay off all the jobros and danielle and as for bieber he will be gone in a few years and jobros will still be around even if its doing their own thing because the most important difference in the jobros and bieber is that the jobros actually have real talent.. teenie will move on soon from bieber.and forgive nick for trying to be as loyal to his fans as he thought they would be to him… jobros arent inmature the fans that ran to the newest(bieber) toy are inmature.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

an be awesome if you have the right person and moneyHe has both, enjoy it :]

• heartinvasion?

Julianna said:

Of course you do kev.
    YOUR ICON IS LOVE.

• iusedtobelovedrunk

Amber needs to get off her lazy ass.

Kevin … Hi do me a favor .. please knock some sense into Joe’s head! Yeah, these famous girls are NOT CUTTING IT MAN! He needs a woman who is wonderful like Danielle! LOVE YOU GUYS!

• MissBubbly

This pic and post is kinda old OU is getting boring -.-

• iusedtobelovedrunk

I wanan be a billionaire so fricken bad

• iusedtobelovedrunk

oh my. that flute solo sucked 0_0

Nope, none of them do.

But Nick did check out a college last year. I think he’ll go when it’s the right time and he’s ready.

• sexxynickj

I love and adore Kevin and Danielle, but Kevin needs to find something else to talk about… WE KNOW YOU LOVE BEING MARRIED!!!

• WakaWakaEhEh

Lmao at the picture..

Anyways…

Awww <33

I think “Danielle Jonas” is a great wife to Kevin.But, i don’t know if “Danielle” is working or not she is busy on tour with him.And, if i was marry to a Jonas Brothers to i would pay our bills and work on a job to instead of him getting stuff for me.Agree, with you.

OMG!!Last night I dreamed I had sex with joe jonas …! was the best sleep of my happy life!

• Jackie

The songs that the jonas brothers write can say more about them then they can actually said about theirselves. I dont think they need to openly that they like this girl or that girl. they say EVERYTHING you need to know about them, through their music. you just have to look hard enough to find it.

• w

Anyone know if Danielle has a career/job? She’s not a hairstylist anymore. So is she a “housewife”?

• iusedtobelovedrunk

OH MY LORD!! FARRAH’S LAWYER’S NAME IS JOHN JINKAMEYER!!

John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt, his name is my name, too!!

• DavidArchiefan

Is he squeezing her butt in that pic?

• girl crush mileyyyyy

nice pic.

NEED TO CREATE AN ACCOUNT AND PUT AN IMAGE …!! !!!!! PLEASE HELP ME!

—————————–
    try being kevin jonas’ wife and going to work at a hair salon, if you married one of them, would you work?

• girl crush mileyyyyy

Sep 25, 2010 @ 10:30 am

NEED TO CREATE AN ACCOUNT AND PUT AN IMAGE …!! !!!!! PLEASE HELP ME!

click “create new account”
    ???????

Too bad that’s a plastic cup in the picture lol i thought he was really grabbing her butt! Kenielle <3

• MissBubbly

Jackie said:

you ‘re right!

• zebragiraffe

cute…….but not really news.

• w

• :)

—————————–

I would….I would want to have my own money & not depend on my husband for everything.

• zebragiraffe

w said:

• Gabriella

Kevin and Danielle are so adorable together, he’s such a sweet husband! :)

Check out my blog: Principessa Gabriella

• NickJistheSexX

Aweeee. Kevinnn <333
    imm soo happpyyyy for youu :)

• putlimeinthecoconut

LMFAO. Nice picture choice ou…

• sexxynickj

—————————–

—————-

Exactly… her job is to be with Kevin everywhere he goes and to one day give him children. Um… I could TOTALLY handle that “job”!!!

• Princess Awesome

Its nice but seriously i am tired of him talking about his wife. You are married we got it….

Sep 25, 2010 @ 10:24 am
    iusedtobelovedrunk said:

OH MY LORD!! FARRAH’S LAWYER’S NAME IS JOHN JINKAMEYER!!

John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt, his name is my name, too!!
    ————————————
    lmfao whenever we go out people always shout

• KristinaMarie559

I love that picture ;)

• Princess Awesome

KristinaMarie559 said:

I love that picture ;)

lol

• Princess Awesome

zebragiraffe said:

w said:

me too. I could NEVER be a housewife. I would kill myself

grab dat ass kid

• thedarksunshine

I don’t think there’s going to be another Jonas marriage for a few years.
    I wonder how long it’d take Nick to finally find someone, cause unlike Joe, he isn’t going after every girl he’s interested in.
    XD

• gabriela.

SWEEEEEEEET AND CUTE, LIKE ALWAYS!
    I LOVE U KEVIN JONAS ! *.*

• fearless now

fearless now said:

I agree with you Joseph

—————

That was Nick, who said that
    …….

actually was joe, who said that

“Joe told the Daily Record newspaper: ‘The person you meet or date has to like you for who you are………’

I think what he ment was “I love sex” nooo just kidding. I’m really happy for them. Hope they keep it that way.

• luckze
  • manoela killes

formspring.me/thisismanoelak

• Aryanna

Woot !

• xoShannonxo

‘Cause you’re getting it in Kev!

• Recidivist

Good for them

• SexyBunny

FIRST!

and I love you <3

• heartinvasion?

That’s good for you Kevin.
    Ugh, these posts are lame -_-

• Iriina

You guys are so cute <3

• Julianna

Of course you do kev.

Whoa, Kevin’s squeezing her ass…O.O
    But good for them.

STFU already about Danielle, Kevin. Get a fucking life.

• w

Kevin bb, I LOVE you and Danielle, sfm, but you two do have other goals in life right? Other than to be married?

i think joe will marry ashley in a few months.

Ashley Greene just tweeted “not sure I could be any happier”. Word is she is with Joe in Florida. Whatever you think about his breakups, he must be some amazing boyfriend while the relationship lasts.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

===
    or, he has a big dick. Just kidding. lol

Joe looks really happy and handsome lately. It’s probably personal and professionally things are going well for him. He really looked uncomfortable when he was with Demi. The weird hats, the glasses, bad hair.. like he was trying to hide.
    He could have hidden Ashley – that would have been the more sensitive and pr thing to do. But you never really know what is going on behind the scences of with these people.