Jonas Brothers Not Afraid Of Justin Bieber

mileyjustintouching8_0

Jonas Brothers aren’t afraid of Justin Bieber’s extreme success. Kevin said: ‘I think there is room for everybody. We’re not afraid of anything or worried about anything. We’re just being who we are and making music that we love. We’re proud of the guys that are following their dreams. As long as they’re doing it for the right reasons, we’ll totally support them.’

Joe is still friends with Demi and has fun with her: ‘Me and Demi, we’ve known each other for a long time. We’re very close friends. We’ve been friends for a long time. Some things work out, some things don’t. That’s just how it is. It’s always fun working on screen and off stage with Demi. We have a lot of fun.’

• picstoburn

oh and great picture. a picture of miley and justin O__O why couldn’t you use a picture of jb and justin?cause it has nothing to do with miley.

see? this is mature people handle questions. not jokingly saying that he could take them all on in a fistfight

oh wow… i don’t think you should be talking kevin.. nobody cares about you anymore.

prepared to be attacked by kevin stans in 3,2,1…
    ————————
    You know who no one cares about anymore? Owl City. Talk about a one hit wonder.

UMMM WHAT??? WHY DID OU PUT A PIC OF JUSTIN AND MILEY???

• iSarcasticING

the two most famous teenagers in the world right now, in a picture together.. drama.

• StarLightSTARbright

lol that picture

a+

• KristinaMarie559

Really OU?
    What’s up with the picture of Miley? You could have used the picture of Jonas and Justin together.

picstoburn said:

i’m sure it has something to do with connecting miley to both justin and nick. just so it could start crap in the comments.

AT 2:17 SHE SLIPS UP

SELENA GOMEZ SAID “I HAVE HAD SE-” SHE WAS GONNA SAY SEX

why should they be? the jonas brothers have been here 5 long years and i doubt justin will have 2

• StarLightSTARbright

IM NOT AFRAID TO TAKE A STAND EVERYBODY COME TAKE MY HAND
    ___________

• iSarcasticING

You know who no one cares about anymore? Owl City. Talk about a one hit wonder.

__

OH HELL TO THE YES. owl city is the definition of one hit wonder. i just like the picture. ;)

• KristinaMarie559

MTE. It will start drama.

picstoburn said:

oh i see. but it didn’t work lol.

• StarLightSTARbright

LIES

AT 2:17 SHE SLIPS UP

SELENA GOMEZ SAID “I HAVE HAD SE-” SHE WAS GONNA SAY SEX

you know..people might have actually cared if it was only mentioned once. but you’re all taking it overboard and it’s old, boring news now.

• KristinaMarie559

AT 2:17 SHE SLIPS UP

SELENA GOMEZ SAID “I HAVE HAD SE-” SHE WAS GONNA SAY SEX
    haha she is soo cute:)

Does anyone know are Joe still in Florida with Ashley? I hate them together aaargh

• iSarcasticING

‘cept you completely contradicted yourself. “nobody cares about you anymore” and then “prepared to be attacked by kevin stans”? MAKES NO SENSE. ;}

wow.. that sure was clever. RME

• KristinaMarie559

I miss having a Miley icon :( I think I will change it back.

• zebragiraffe

oh i see. but it didn’t work lol.

exactly. OU fail.

go kevin! lol he knows how to talk in front of the press :)

• KristinaMarie559

I heard they were spotted today o_o

JOE AND ASHLEY WAS DOING SOMETHING NAUGHTY! READ THEIR TWEETS!

• StarLightSTARbright

ou always puts pictures like this up to start crap

So sad that Justin took most of their fans already.

Sep 26, 2010 @ 01:01 pm

————————-
    Why would hate them together? And some girl tweeted earlier about sitting next to them on a flight back to LA soo

Sep 26, 2010 @ 01:02 pm

JOE AND ASHLEY WAS DOING SOMETHING NAUGHTY! READ THEIR TWEETS!
    ————————
    Because they tweeted about being happy and that life is wonderful..thats naughty..seriously shut up..or grow up one of the two

• m

Justin took over their fanbase. Their irrelevant now

you stupid BITCHES do realize Joe has been dating Ashley Greene now longer than he dated SKANK HO DEMI LOVATO!!!!

• sophieee

Well then she should go about it another way if that’s the case. If she doesn’t want anyone to know that her and Joe are dating (I’m talking about the public) then going to a sex shop is basicly saying they’re dating (in a way). It’s pretty obvious too.

Ashley is obviously not one to be quiet about relationships.
    that doesn’t mean she is using him for attention…
    It’s her life she has the right to walk around a store, it’s not her fault that she has paparazzi following her everywhere. It’s not like she called them to interview her at the store -__-

• Andie

Justin Bieber is just a baby with a cute voice. The Jonas Brothers are real men, with amazing and touching songs!
    I don’t hate Justin is just that he looks like an 8 years old girl, and he sings like a little girl too.

i love how joe and ashley are spotted on a plane and all around florida with no pics of them ever just all this speculation and total b.s i hate their relationship…

• realistgangsta

they have a who owns my heart preview where?

At 2:26
    “I’m gonna marry Joe Jonas”

Ha girl you are not alone.
    xD

That whole Ashley goes to a sex shop thing confuses me. Why would she do that out in the open. If that was me I wouldn’t want the world to know what I was doing there. To me it sounds like a cry for attention. I don’t hate her or anything I just found it weird. Its like shes saying “HEY I’M FUCKING JOE JONAS”. Its like she wants people to know.
    It’s not really taboo in the adult world. Vanessa and Zac went to one last year. It’s not really ‘omg’ worthy.

• hottiegirl

i didn’t know guys can be miley stans.
    hahaha come to my place , i think my BF will dumb me 4 her , he ‘s crazy

MistressJonas said:

She wants Demi to know.

Ashley is a 23 year old woman, not an immature 12 year old girl. She doesn’t care what Demi does or doesn’t do or thinks or what the Jonas fans think and Demi doesn’t care about what Joe or Ashley do, she’s too busy hanging out with Rob K, recording and working on her album in the studio atm.

She wants Demi to know

I’m pretty sure she doesn’t care that people know her and Joe are dating. Being at every concert/baseball game makes it a little obvious.

ok so justin takes a lot of their fans, we get that. but justin is just far too “average” to be someone who will have true fans for a long time. true fans are not ignorant and they are usually deep people, to stick with someone for so long not people who like cocky, slightly immature teenagers. do you know what i mean?
    I understand and you are right! Something I have noticed it that some fans that went to Bieber have already come back to Jonas or I have seen some that fell in love with Justin, they still like him, but they still love the JoBros. I have seen a lot of Bieber fans that adore Nick too. He will have fans that completely stick with him and will continue to bash Jonas, but it is the same way with Jonas, they have some hardcore fans. I was just reading on twitter about these girls who figured out that the O2 has underground tunnels and they are trying to figure out how to get in their to stalk Nick during his rehearsals. Gotta laugh or be scared:)

• BZheartsJB

hey if you want to reply to a comment made by someone do you ave to copy and paste it everytime?
    why is there the reply button?

cause i wanted to reply to something to i hit reply and it endedup at the bottom of comments without the other comment. Sorry i just signed up, so im just checking it out.

What I don’t get is why did the employee know the items by detail, there was a little too much obvious info. I find that fishy, I also find it funny that there were NO pics taken, just a report that she walked by it. I am not saying that she didn’t go, I just find the story a little odd. I can’t help but wonder if it was fabricated a bit.

BZheartsJB said:

I pretty much agree with Anonymous rant. They are guys and will date and one may sleep around. But they became famous for music and are still famour for music/acting and not who they date or sleep with. So im a fan. And ya it sucks when we see them make bad decisions but fans have made tons more than they have.
    But I will still like there music and watch what they are in, cause I was a fan from when they started and will be forever.
    Sorry if you dont agree but its my oppinion.

I’m sorry, but they haven’t put out a new album and right now they’re known for Kevin being married, Joe’s dating life aka their private lives. At least Nick is working in Les Mis, doing something productive.

• Julie

hahaha
    What they should be? xD
    TEAM JONAS!!

• MistressJonas

I don’t care if Joe is dating Ashley. It just annoys me that all the signs that they are dating are there and they don’t say anything. I mean it’s their relationship and none of my concern,but it’s just annoying. Just say it already haha.

BZheartsJB said:

why is there the reply button?

you can just hit reply if you want. but it’s easier to tell what you’re talking about if you copy their comment.

Look at it this way, Beyonce didn’t even acknowledge Jay-z as her significant other until after they were married. Doesn’t really need a public announcement.

(replying to this) – Sep 26, 2010 @ 01:48 pm
    BZheartsJB said:

Sorry if you dont agree but its my oppinion.
    You are awesome!!! I agree with both of you 100% They aren’t perfect, although they try their best to do right, in reality it doesn’t always happen. I have definitely not liked some of the girls they have dated and I would like to see them stay young, but it won’t happen. We can always dream of consoling them when a break up happens. (j/k about the last part in a way, I want them happy!)

MistressJonas said:

IA. they HAVE to know that everyone knows, so why don’t they just admit it? it’s not gonna be a surprise to anyone now anyways.

• MistressJonas

Very true. But whatever. It’s their relationship. Let them do whatever they want. All I want from the boys is a new album…a good one.

Yeah, but they have worked nonstop for the past several years, they deserve to take a bit of a break. Maybe this is what they need, we don’t want them to burn themselves out. Besides, they said that they have a new album coming in 2011, they want to take their time and make it good. They need this down time right now. I do support them and I really try to be positive about who they date (and sometimes it is really is very hard)

• MistressJonas

I know. It’s not like we are totally unaware of their “connection”. It’s there and it’s obvious. Put an end to all the rumors and just say it. It would make their lives easier. There wouldn’t be any need for rumors if they said it. Then people wouldn’t be all up in their relationship.

It wouldn’t end anything. It’d just give media more reason to pry and/or call them a pr stunt.

• idkMyBFFjill

I’m gonna go listen to Christmas music while I start my homework. bye.

• zebragiraffe

no. it would most definitely end a lot. if they would admit it, the media could come up with plenty of TRUE things about them instead of making up ridiculous rumors. sure, there would still be some, but if they had finally admitted they were dating, they could openly discuss the rumors and prove them false. rather than keeping their mouths shut about everything and letting things get blown out of proportion.

• MistressJonas

I’m not saying legit end EVERYTHING. It would possibly make it die down a little though. Example: Zac & Vanessa. They admitted it and the rumors somewhat stopped.

• BZheartsJB

BZheartsJB said:

Sorry if you dont agree but its my oppinion.

——————
    Joe is acting right now he was just acting for 90210. Joe was also working with Betty White
    Nick just did a Nick the Administration tour and CD. Nick was in Les Mis, and is back there now.
    They are doing the Tour for Camp Rock with Demi and Camp Rock 2 crew. And the Road Dogs Games. Plus there own show on disney they were filming.

So when would they have time. I know kevin isnt doing much but he has the show, tour, and the Roud Dogs. Plus he just got married cant he get some time to himself with his wife. They are in the honeymoon stage.

• BZheartsJB

(replying to this) – Sep 26, 2010 @ 01:48 pm
    BZheartsJB said:

Sorry if you dont agree but its my oppinion.
    Thanks
    And same here I just want them happy and wnat to hear new music and watch amazing shows that they have and see what else they come up with.

• BZheartsJB

Agreed. And they are working on side projects at the moment and ya they deserve a break

• BZheartsJB

Sorry if you dont agree but its my oppinion.

• w

In old interviews the boys would always say their biggest fear was that their fans would “move on to the next big thing.” Lmfao okay, Kevin.

• picstoburn

Why use a photo of Justin and Miley? irrelevant.

they wanted the niley stans to go shit crazy but it didn’t work

can someone tell me why Ashley Greene and Joe Jonas would be flying to the east coast today instead of LA

• Gearsarealwaysturning

there is a dude saying joe jonas is a douchebag. “lifeofadiabetic” on twitter. I believe hima and it makes me sad joe is acting like that. smh

eh. the dudes story doesnt add up. he acts like he doesnt even know who they are.. yet he knows nick and that he’s diabetic. hm.
    ====
    He has to live under a rock to not know em. He just said that he told the bodyguard that he didnt even know em so why would he want pictures of joe. Then they were kicked out because of that incident. I really believe him, i mean. Why on earth would a 30 year old dude a picture of joe jonas? xD

• iSarcasticING

that doesn’t even make any sense. i’m not the oldest nor youngest on here whatsoever. also, i never said you couldn’t have an opinion. i simply pointed out how you contradicted yourself. i’m totally calm, i just think you’re ridiculous. have a nice day.

__

okay… since your so held up on your “i’m not doing anything wrong” act. i’m just gonna let this little conversation die. :)

lmao this is so funny.

it’s not an act<3
    but that’s A-OKAY WITH ME.

• iSarcasticING

gotta go guys. later peeps. :)

hottiegirl said:

in selena’s video
    why did she say my mom would kill me , i cant understand?!

selena lied to vinny and said she wasnt 18 because her mom would kill her if she had sex with vinny or dated him
    —————
    ohh i see , but this is kinda lame really
    i mean what , she needs to ask her mom for dating also!! ( my opinon)

• StarLightSTARbright

wow this site really is slowing down….

• Gearsarealwaysturning

i know for a fact miley made a new twitter account but she wont tell anyone its her and she just tweeted!!!
    ===
    yeah sure.

• picstoburn

miley didn’t make a new twitter people smh.

Sep 26, 2010 @ 01:02 pm
    KristinaMarie559 said:

I heard they were spotted today o_o

So they finally came up for air then?

• hottiegirl

so iam the only who barly watched the perview of miley’s music video who owns my heart ?!!

• MistressJonas

Who would ever be scared of that little shit anyway? Please,the Jonas Brothers have been here for a long time. They aren’t going anywhere. All they need to do is release a kick ass JONAS BROTHERS album (no Jonas LA shit) and then it will be bye bye Bieber :)

Of course they are not afraid. They know they have true fans that will stick by them….. I just want to get this off my chest. I think the boys are wonderful talented guys, they are sweet, funny and respectful. I will not hate on them or speak negatively about them because of who they are dating, even possibly sleeping with, mistakes they make, bad decisions and so on!! I may not be thrilled with girls they date (such as if it is true Nick is maybe dating Samantha) but I will do my best to support them and understand that they are young and will date probably several more girls before they settle down, they are young, doing normal young guy things. I love the guys and will not turn against them from being somewhat normal and dating. Sorry for my rant/story just felt like saying this to get it off my chest. It is not directed towards anyone, just felt like writing it because I do struggle seeing the boys date and it is not always the girl, it is the backlash that bothers me. Plus I think we want to keep the guys innocent, bur we know they are getting older and growing up. No matter what, they are still great though!

• iLoveChimpanzee

Taylena sextape is all I want. I really wanna see Taylor in action. JS. And I wanna hear what Selena says during sex….I bet she sings….
    ___
    LMFAO

iSarcasticING said:

prepared to be attacked by kevin stans in 3,2,1…
    Your comment is irrelevant since you are a Miley stan.

I heard they were spotted today o_o

So,they finally came up for air then?

• picstoburn

i didn’t know guys can be miley stans.

• Macy

Why should they be afraid?

• Gearsarealwaysturning

i have so much to do.. D:

===
    yeah sure.
    well that twitters linked to her email /:

• Macy

They should totally sing “Take A Breath” for Demi in the concert.

I heard they were spotted today o_o
    One thing’s for sure,Joe won’t haved seen much sun this weekend, just sayin’…

• AnonymousJ

of course they r not afraid ;) .. why they shoud be afraid of a little kid?? ..goashh :d

PS: joe is not right ‘me and demi’ is ‘demi and me’ :d JS ….

• MistressJonas

• BZheartsJB

There’s really no big media coverage over Nick doing Les Mis yet either. Actually there’s more media coverage about Joe doing 90210 & working with Tom Hanks than anything Nick is doing right now, so what was the point she was trying to make then, if not a diss to Kevin & Joe about how she thinks Nick works harder then they do and all they do is play around?
    I have no clue the point being made cause i originally posted this

Sorry if you dont agree but its my oppinion.

And then someone posted this

and Then it turned into a fan fight. I think they all work hard and do there things and are noticed because of there band even if in side projects.
    And Joe and Nick and evin are all noticed even if one isnt in the media more he fans make it more publicly and all equal

• iLoveChimpanzee

smh

why this site is boring now ?!! damn some comments make me want to sleep lol
    need some hot posts

• iusedtobelovedrunk

You’re now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
    Official messages from Omegle will not be sent with the label ‘Stranger:’. Strangers claiming to represent Omegle are lying.
    Stranger: hi
    Stranger: how are you
    You: pikachu, i choose you!
    Stranger: but I reject you
    Your conversational partner has disconnected.

what a lameo

I HAVE BEEN LISTENING TO OFF THE CHAIN FOR HOURS AND THE PIZZA IS STILL ON THE DESK

OIC, Nick is doing something productive, but Joe working on an album & doing stints on TV shows is unproductive? This is why I fuckin’ hate Nick stans. They always have to try to put down Joe & Kevin in their sad attempts to try to make Nick look better. RME

the jonas brothers rarely admit crap, so there’s not enough proof to show that it blows up in their face. you’re so delusional. can you not read? nowhere have i said that admitting she went would cause things to die down just like that. i simply said it would make things blow over quicker than it would at the rate it’s going with people creating their own version of stories and making up “oh she did this when she was there”. THE TRUTH PROVES EVERYONE’S STORIES TRUE OR FALSE AND ENDS THE GUESSING, which eventually makes people stop talking.

people are going to make up their own stories regardless, because joe and ashley aren’t going to respond to every rumor that comes out about them. that’s impossible. even now, media is really harping on whether they are together or not, because its pretty much a known fact. they don’t need to make a public announcement about something everyone already knows.

picstoburn said:

bitchy anons. calm your shit.

ugh, hello voice of reason. you’re back.
    i hope you weren’t sarcastic :P lol.

Lmfao! His face! Why have I never seen this picture before?

Oh Nick…. Never make that face again bb.

SexyBunny said:

picstoburn said:

bitchy anons. calm your shit.
    I likes ya picture
    love lady gaga but her hair ?! wtf , it looks like an umbrella

picstoburn said:

bitchy anons. calm your shit.
    I likes ya picture

thank you.

i didn’t say anything about media cover. she was referring to what the boys were known for. i simply pointed out that the only thing nick COULD be linked to was his work at the moment. where as the other two are known for different things right now.

• SexyBunny

why this site is boring now ?!! damn some comments make me want to sleep lol
    need some hot posts
    Why don’t you post something interesting? I wanna post this video of joe humping the air but I’m afraid people will get mad at me.

• zebragiraffe

did you see what miley cyrus did?
    she picked the most explosive rumors and discussed them. that’s my point.
    i know it’s impossible to confront EVERY rumor.
    it would just be nice to hear their side of things for once.

• picstoburn

i have a video of a person blowing up a cutout. justin freak want to see it ;)

• iLoveChimpanzee

@SexyBunny
    ~i like your icon
    GaGa ftw! ;)

UHHH WHY?? YOU CAN POST ANYTHING YOU WANT THIS ISNT ANYTHING DISNEY WHERE YOU HAVE TO BE ON TOPIC ALL THE TIME

• SexyBunny

hottiegirl said:

SexyBunny said:

picstoburn said:

bitchy anons. calm your shit.
    I likes ya picture
    love lady gaga but her hair ?! wtf , it looks like an umbrella
    Maybe she doesn’t wanna carry a real one?

• sophieee

im soooooo bored.

bitchy anons. calm your shit.

im pretty sure you should referring that to the people typing in caps getting all flustered over the matter.

picstoburn said:

bitchy anons. calm your shit.

ugh, hello voice of reason. you’re back.
    i hope you weren’t sarcastic :P lol.

hahaha no.
    i was serious. :)

• picstoburn

Lmfao! His face! Why have I never seen this picture before?

LMAO!

picstoburn said:

i have a video of a person blowing up a cutout. justin freak want to see it ;)
    WHATTTTT??? WHO IS IT A CUTOUT OF AND YEAH I WANT TO SEE IT!

• SexyBunny

LoveChimpanzee said:

@SexyBunny
    ~i like your icon
    GaGa ftw! ;)
    Ahh thank you. I like yours too, from SWAC right?

Sep 26, 2010 @ 02:39 pm
    zebragiraffe said:

picstoburn said:

bitchy anons. calm your shit.

ugh, hello voice of reason. you’re back.
    i hope you weren’t sarcastic :P lol.

hahaha no.
    i was serious. :)

oh ok. lol hello :)

• iusedtobelovedrunk

there’s no one exciting on omegle. :(

She wasn’t trying to point out what they are known for at the moment. Her words were ‘at least Nick is doing something productive’, which is why I replyed to her in the first place, and although Joe may get alot of media coverage for his dating life, he’s also been getting alot for his upcoming TV stints and even a bit about the upcoming solo album rumors, so he IS known for more than just his dating life at the moment. All I wanted to know was, how is what Joe has been working on concidered unproductive and yet Nick being in a play concidered productive in her eyes.

like i said, i dont think the point was the that nick was being productive and joe wasn’t just that joe isn’t exactly known for his ‘productiveness’ at the moment. and ‘work’ is the only thing nick can be linked too. im sure hard core joe fans know about joes solo project but considering he’s been all hush hush about it, its not exactly something that defines him right now.

JUSTIN WANT
    MONEY

MONEY

AND

MONEY!!

BUT HIM NOT LOVE FANS!!

JONAS FOREVERRRRRRRRRRRRR

• JoickBelongs

Lmfao! His face! Why have I never seen this picture before?

________

I’m afraid to click on the pic … is his face too weird ? @_@

fans are so hard to please! at first everyone bitched and complained a few years ago when the boys refused to talk about their personal lives and were all about work. now that we have kevin who openly talks about his personal life and joe who from time to time may share a bit everyone is complaining because at this one rare moment in their careers they aren’t solely linked to work like nick is. i for one find it refreshing they are now willing to share small aspects of their personal lives with us.

Ok, so you took her words differently than I did. It’s all good, and with that, I’m done with this topic. :D

Lmfao! His face! Why have I never seen this picture before?

________

I’m afraid to click on the pic … is his face too weird ? @_@

Haha no. It’s just a hilarious face Nick made during a Les Mis show. XD

• luckze
  • BZheartsJB

Nick is working on Les Mis, Joe is working on his album and different stints, all three just did a commercial with Betty White and Kim K. and Kevin is very happy being married. All three guys are happy, all three are talented, all three work hard and all three are what makes the Jonas Brothers. Don’t argue about who is doing what and who is better. They are all great and shouldn’t be compared. They are 3 guys with different personalities. We should be talking about the things they do that we love, such as Nick’s smile, Joe’s humor and Kevin’s laugh. Appreciate the fact that we have them, they love eachother and appreciate eachother as equals, so should we.
    I agree and that wass my main point when I posted earlier

Sorry if you dont agree but its my oppinion

• urluvismydrugg

dislike both VERY much. but..
    jobros > justin
    ANYDAY.

• Trainups

The JB still don’t talk about their personal life until it ends badly. Kevin is happily married so he doesn’t count.
    The JB usually say when saked about a girl “She is a great girl. Anyone would eb honored to know her” or some crap like that or ” I don’t want to talk about my personal life” or They just appear everywhere with a girl and let rumors fly (even if they are caught kissing like Joe and Ash).

The JB never come right ou and say, I am dating so and so. Actually Joe only said it for Demi.
    Or Joe may slip up and give it away like he did with Nick and Miley on that Larry King interview.

So if you are waiting for Joe/Nick to confess you will be waiting a long time. Ash may say something in an interview but not Joe.

Truth is if you tell the truth there is lESS rumors that people can make up about you. The rumors and speculation will not entirely stop but there will be less stupid, weird or outrageous rumors.

Of course if you wnat to keep up speculation and keep the media interested in you then don’t say a word. That way the medis is always trying to get a story on you and the free PR keeps going.

Did everyone see the tweets between Lea Salonga and Samantha Barks? hahahahaha. Samantha quickly deleted, but she totally gave it away that she’s into Nick.

• Hilary

too late to start worrying

• BZheartsJB

WHen i went to Beautiful Ballad I saw this

Its not anything big but its a link to what people were talking about earlier

Porque eles teriam medo desse piralho???kkkk faça me um favor! Justin idiota! Jonas brothers são os melhores sempre !kevin fofo!

Which tweets?

• nemoh

what does this post have to do with miley? random photo, much?

These were from today:

@SamanthaBarks I’ll see your face tomorrow… should I bring my sunglasses to shield myself from the light? =)

and Samantha replied, then deleted:

@msleasalonga Yay I am indeed! If you could see my face right now it’s beaming x

Then the other day, they did the same type of thing:

• Timber

It seems like there’s already been a post with a similar title to this about 5 times before.

• Trainups

Does Joe really think that he and Demi are still friends and buddies like they were before?
    Oh my bad JB doesn’t really tell the truth to the media about their true relationship state with an EX or present GF.
    Sorry I forget there for a minute.

If Joe actually believes that then I don’t know what world he is living in. I want to be in that world. Ha

• xJanex

goooo JB
    i don’t choose a side, i just pick both.
    (haha, jb = jonas brothers, justin bieber)

• I_Love_Jonas.The. Real.JB

Why Would They? Their Fans Have Supported Them Long Enough For Them To Be Around This Long And Still Top The Charts Even With People Like Justin Bieber Around. They Are Gonna Be What The Beatles Are To Us When We Are Grown And Have Children.

• iloveyouux

Why would they be?

• Love_JaJ_2

LOL at the random photo of justin and miley, completely unrelated.

• luckze
  • Megan

i hate justin beaver and always will >:(

the Jonas brothers have been there a lot longer than justin…

justin hasnt even hit puberty so no wonder people think he sounds like a girl!!

’nuff said…..Jonas fan always…..never a beaver fan :(

• Husky

Justin Bieber & The Jonas Brothers share the same target demographics. From a business stand point they should be scared, but of course they aren’t going to admit that to anybody!

• picstoburn

lmaoo wow who would be scared of justin?

• liyahjonass

hell yeah were not afraid of justin!!!! JONAS BROTHERS FOREVER!

• LoveToLove

I’m anti-bieber now hahaha lmao grew out of it

• BZheartsJB

zebragiraffe said:

BZheartsJB said:

why is there the reply button?

Thank you. I was staring to wonder if my computer was messed up cause everytime I hit reply it wouldnt copy what i wanted to reply to.

if they openly discussed every rumor that came there way they would be considered either a) looking for attention b) famewhoreing or as i said c) being a publicity stunt all together. high profile couples can not talk about themselves without a backlash. its a very well known pattern.

LoveToLove said:

I’m anti-bieber now hahaha lmao grew out of it

that’s what i think a lot of people are going to start doing. :)

• BZheartsJB

hottiegirl said:

bras constrict after a little while. some girls need to give their breasts a chance to breath
    no bcuz it doesnt look decent or classy ,she can do that if she were a boy !
    And if you actually got boobs then they dont stay in place unless you got a good shirt on. I have to wear a bro everywhere except home or they have a mind of there own

• hottiegirl

no bcuz it doesnt look decent or classy ,she can do that if she were a boy !

It stopped because they have been together for nearly 4 years.

that’s what i think a lot of people are going to start doing. :)

IM NEVER GONNA GROW OUT OF BIEBER SUCKERSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!

• zebragiraffe

uh noo. famewhoring would be letting the rumors build up just to have people talk. like the ashley sex store one. if she would simply say “no i did not go” or “yes i went but so what?” it would end at least that part of the rumor. that’s it. only idiots would call that famewhoring.

the boys have only said that they have the best fans in the world and they know their fans will always be there. link please of when kevin dais hes afraid to loose his fans. and who cares who selenas fucking and whoever wrote they believe the moron that twittered joe got him kicked out of a bar is an idiot.. all these people that said stuff better have video or pics to back them up…

• MistressJonas

It stopped because they have been together for nearly 4 years.

Yes but the point is that they stopped. I’m not just saying them. But other hollywood couples too. More recent ones (that I currently can’t think of) but ones that haven’t been together for so long. They admit it and then the media starts to say more positive things insted of always negative.

• colorfulx

Is it me or some brazilian person hacked Youtube and changed the titles to: @migueltarga e @saadzim_ Amaram seu video *-*!

no. if she responded it would be spun as “she should have just ignored the rumors, responding to it only brings more attention to it.” do you not know how people work? and god forbid she responds with a ‘yes i did go.’ you dont think all hell would break lose with that? especially since most know she is with joe. ha. what a joke.

It stopped because they have been together for nearly 4 years.

and if joe and ashley stay together, eventually those rumors will die down too. some things, for some people, are better left private. especially for people like the jonas brothers. i dont need to hear them say they are going out to know they are going out. its not like i tell complete strangers when i’m going out with someone.

I think they are fake… about the Demo is a big bulls..t and their music really need a change it sucks.

• zebragiraffe

do YOU not know how people work? the truth creates less drama than rumors, no matter how fucking intense the truth might be. when people know the truth, things blow over quicker. if it stays a rumor, peoples curiosity continues to grow along with the rumor itself. you’re a joke. get off OU until you get some common sense.

i think the point was that joe isn’t know for his solo album or his tv stints at the moment. he’s known for his private life. where as nick can only really be linked to his work at the moment.

• zebragiraffe

we can’t compete with someone who happens to be talking out of their ass.

• MistressJonas

It stopped because they have been together for nearly 4 years.

Yes, but you aren’t in the public eye. I just think that putting an end to some of the rumors will cut down on the bullshit. Then POSSIBLY people would care about their music and not so much about who they are dating.

lol. sigh. you are so confused. like i said, prime example, beyonce did not admit to even being remotely linked to jay-z until after they were married. and even then it was a very subtle acknowledgement. for people like the jonas brothers, ‘admitting’ certain things only blows up in their face in some way or another. i’m sorry if you haven’t been around long enough to see that. if you think ashley admitting that she went to a sex shop would make things ‘die down’ lol.. i cant really help you.

• MistressJonas

we can’t compete with someone who happens to be talking out of their ass.

TRUE.

the people who “need” to hear for themselves that they are dating are people who didn’t care about their music in the first place. even after joe admitted to dating camilla, the media had a field day. the amount of comparisons and alternative motives didn’t end. just heightened.

• suckit

this post alive??

• SexyBunny

Who’s Kevin?

we can’t compete with someone who happens to be talking out of their ass.

it’s called discussion dear. if you need me to say you are right and i am wrong, then fine. lol. it’s really not as serious as you are making it to be.

this post alive??

No. SO GTFO AND STFU

• iusedtobelovedrunk

omegle’s not working!! =0

SexyBunny said:

Please, they wish they were Justin Bieber.

DO YOU LIKE JUSTIN BIEBER???

• iusedtobelovedrunk

this post alive??

No. SO GTFO AND STFU

Chill out, what ya yelling for? Lay back, it’s all been done before.

• suckit

this post alive??

No. SO GTFO AND STFU

chillax.go take some drugs

• MistressJonas

But how long after the break up did that last? a week tops..then Camilla was spotted with someone else. It was old news after that. Then nobody cared..except for maybe Taylor Swift.

• SexyBunny

SexyBunny said:

Please, they wish they were Justin Bieber.

DO YOU LIKE JUSTIN BIEBER???
    Nope, his high pitched voice is REALLY annoying.

Exactly.

Nope, his high pitched voice is REALLY annoying.

ARE YOU DEAF? DID YOU HEAR HIM IN THE CHEASEA HANDLER SKIT?? THATS NOT A HIGH PITCHED VOICE YOU IDIOT!!

• iusedtobelovedrunk

Yeah nigahiga said on twitter that someone hacked there’s, and changed all the titles,

• iusedtobelovedrunk

Nope, his high pitched voice is REALLY annoying.

I heard a song on the radio the other day that went, ‘I smile, you smile’. I thought it was a girl, I just didn’t know who. I later found out it was Justin Bieber’s, ‘USmile’.

• JaneaLynn

LOVE Kevin!

That Joe & Demi stuff though…I don’t think things will ever be the same. But I’m kinda hoping Demi’s dating Rob K.

• JoickBelongs

<333

justin likes money.

• Mafer Rodríguez-Lee

• xoShannonxo

Why would they be?

• iSarcasticING

prepared to be attacked by kevin stans in 3,2,1…

Justin Bieber is annoying, and is starting un-necessary drama. I think he should stop the drama, because he most likely will be out of the music business in a couple of months… Maybe years.
    The excerpt on Joe and Demi is VERY random, might I add, and if Joe thinks his relationship will be the same, he is obvious oblivious to reality and how it works.
    I do love Kevin’s maturity, though. I am pretty sure I would snap if I got a ‘challenge’ from a four year-old kid.

IM NOT AFRAID TO TAKE A STAND EVERYBODY COME TAKE MY HAND

iSarcasticING said:

prepared to be attacked by kevin stans in 3,2,1…

which is exactly what will happen with joe and ashley. even now, i dont think their relationship has been that much of point of interest. let them work on their relationship in their own time. maybe they aren’t in the place where there is anything to admit yet. who knows. they have to do what works for them, not what works for everyone else.

• picstoburn

bitchy anons. calm your shit.

ACTUALLY THE LYRICS ARE U SMILE I SMILE NOT I SMILE YOU SMILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

picstoburn said:

bitchy anons. calm your shit.

ugh, hello voice of reason. you’re back.

• iusedtobelovedrunk

ACTUALLY THE LYRICS ARE U SMILE I SMILE NOT I SMILE YOU SMILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My bad. Get the stick out of your butt, and calm yo self down

• SexyBunny

picstoburn said:

bitchy anons. calm your shit.
    I likes ya picture

• iusedtobelovedrunk

bitchy anons. calm your shit

I think they’re all pmsing

iSarcasticING said:

wow.. that sure was clever. RME

that’s all you can come up with?
    it’s okay baby, we all know you’re losing the argument. not just with me, but with everyone.<3

• picstoburn

but you have to have the HBIC so it’s alright.

• xoShannonxo

IM NOT AFRAID TO TAKE A STAND EVERYBODY COME TAKE MY HAND

WE’LL WALK THIS WORLD TOGETHER THROUGH THE STORM WHATEVER WEATHER COLD OR WARM JUST LET YOU KNOW THAT YOU’RE NOT ALONE HOLLA IF YOU FEEL LIKE YOU’VE BEEN DOWN THE SAME ROAD….

…………………

• StarLightSTARbright

miley looks orange in that picture

• Moonbeam

But they should be afraid of Mieber.

did you see what miley cyrus did?
    she picked the most explosive rumors and discussed them. that’s my point.
    i know it’s impossible to confront EVERY rumor.
    it would just be nice to hear their side of things for once.

yes and it isn’t as though the boys don’t confront rumors. but when it comes to private matters like relationships, there is no point. like i said, i dont need a public announcement to know joe and ashley are together. especially since i don’t care.

why this site is boring now ?!! damn some comments make me want to sleep lol
    need some hot posts
    —————-
    well i wish if i hve smth to post , i was going to post the perveiw of miley ‘s video who owns my heart but my bitch friend delete it
    u can post anything u want give us smth to talk about lol

• iLoveChimpanzee

___
    i still like owl city.
    Vanilla Twilight <3

• iLoveChimpanzee

Ahh thank you. I live yours too, from SWAC right?
    ___
    Yup :)

woah big blue font.

• picstoburn

Lmao everyone loves his ass.

• iSarcasticING

that’s all you can come up with?

__

another immature pre-teen that i can tear apart in seconds. don’t start shit with me “honey” when I’m not talking to you. okay <3 RME

• w

At the moment, Joe is known in the media for his personal life, Nick for Les Mis/Solo stuff, and Kevin for being married.
    It’s unfair and sucks, but that’s just the way things are. I’m sure once Joe starts his solo stuff they’ll start focusing on his actual work.

• xoShannonxo

woah big blue font.
    LMAO

• sophieee

iusedtobelovedrunk said:
    there’s no one exciting on omegle. :(
    just don’t go to chat roulette O__O

• iSarcasticING

i still like owl city.
    Vanilla Twilight <3

your icon is… art. :D

• xoShannonxo

I don’t know if that anon was writing the lyrics to ‘Not Afraid’ to make a point, I was just finishing the song…..

It seems that Joe and Ashley are so happy together… Im SURE they having sex together. Goodbye innocent-Joe :s

lmao…… i love this.

• StarLightSTARbright

RME.

never saw that word so many times in my life

• iLoveChimpanzee

your icon is… art. :D
    aww thanks :)
    i stole it from some chick at anything disney lmfaoo

AT 2:17 SHE SLIPS UP

SELENA GOMEZ SAID “I HAVE HAD SE-” SHE WAS GONNA SAY SEX

hahahahaha With her fuck buddy David and Lautner. That’s why Lautner said that he liked the smell Selena left on his pillow! lmao!

• California.Gurls

I wouldnt be afraid of that little boy either :D

i have to pluck my eyebrows they hairy as fuck!!!!!

---

pre-teen? OUCH, that definitely hurts me considering i’m almost 17. you brought things on yourself when you said no one cared about kevin. you even said you were preparing to be attacked. so why say it when you know it’s going to start shit? :)

• hottiegirl

hahahaa , no matter what miley’s going to do , she still look taller than justin lool
    anyways
    why most of disney stars speak like other eathers now , selena said the same about miley, and demi siad about selena
    now jonas !!

• StarLightSTARbright

AT 2:17 SHE SLIPS UP

SELENA GOMEZ SAID “I HAVE HAD SE-” SHE WAS GONNA SAY SEX

______________
    taylena <3

Sep 26, 2010 @ 01:07 pm

—————————-
    I don’t think Joe was ever innocent, sorry but he wasn’t

RME.

never saw that word so many times in my life

preach it. and it’s weird to see a guy write that.

• xoShannonxo

ewww when did taylor say he liked her smell on his pillow?

• StarLightSTARbright

ewww when did taylor say he liked her smell on his pillow?
    ______________
    an “inside source” said that taylor told her that in the hotel or something like that

• zebragiraffe

his name is todd, he’s a real cool guy. born with a gusher for an eye.

this is like taylor drama all over again “she’s a great friend of ours..” blah blah and everything is just dandy in the world of disney.

• hottiegirl

and why u wanna see that ?! selena is boring anways loo l ( joking )

• heartinvasion?

There’s room for everybody in Hollywood, but guarantee someone will be forgotten :)

• iSarcasticING

__

oh wow… 17 and on a gossip-website… you must be the most famous shit there ever was.. listen, all i did was state my opinion. sorry that i’m as crazy as the jonas brothers as you are.. calm the fuck down and move on. okay? :)

in selena’s video
    why did she say my mum would kill me , i cant understand?!

• Gearsarealwaysturning

hottiegirl said:

in selena’s video
    why did she say my mom would kill me , i cant understand?!

• picstoburn

excuse me? they are people in their 20’s on gossip sites don’t judge her. that’s all im saying.

• iLoveChimpanzee

Lmao everyone loves his ass.
    ___
    Who’s Joe’s? cuz i dont lol

• iusedtobelovedrunk

there’s no one exciting on omegle. :(
    just don’t go to chat roulette O__O

haha. i won’t. i’ve heard horror stories from freinds about that.

• sophieee

i like Nick’s butt better……
    But Kevin’s is amazeballs.

• SexyBunny

Okay, here’s Joe Jonas humping the air:

And a picture of Selena Gomez wearing no bra, as usual:

• zebragiraffe

i’m not even talking about the two of them announcing they’re together anymore……..that was like 324839207 comments ago. but okay.

New Selena post.

And a picture of Selena Gomez wearing no bra, as usual:
    ewwww!! who would wear no bra in public??

• picstoburn

Lmao everyone loves his ass.
    ___
    Who’s Joe’s? cuz i dont lol

:O

• iusedtobelovedrunk

And a picture of Selena Gomez wearing no bra, as usual:
    ewwww!! who would wear no bra in public

xDDD how old are you? plenty of people have

• picstoburn

i just like joe’s and kevins ass. nick doesn’t have that /:

• sophieee

SexyBunny said:
    Okay, here’s Joe Jonas humping the air:

And a picture of Selena Gomez wearing no bra, as usual:

no more Sel boobs please.

then what else could you possibly be talking about. i’m pretty sure none of the rumors concerning them are important or relevant sooo..

xDDD how old are you? plenty of people have

18. but selena is a celeb! im talking about what celeb wouldnt wear a bra in public when there are cameras everywhere

• picstoburn

britney doesn’t wear a bra but her father made her wear one :O

SexyBunny said:
    Okay, here’s Joe Jonas humping the air:

And a picture of Selena Gomez wearing no bra, as usual:
    thnx 4 posting , but the video and photo had been posted before

• picstoburn

oh and britney is coming out with a new cd HBIC WOOOOOOOooo

• iusedtobelovedrunk

xDDD how old are you? plenty of people have

• SexyBunny

hottiegirl said:

SexyBunny said:
    Okay, here’s Joe Jonas humping the air:

And a picture of Selena Gomez wearing no bra, as usual:
    thnx 4 posting , but the video and photo had been posted before
    Aww shucks

• sophieee

Britney bores me now … :/

• iLoveChimpanzee

Britney bores me now … :/
    __
    i never found her interesting in the first place. like her music never got to me.

• SexyBunny

iusedtobelovedrunk said:

xDDD how old are you? plenty of people have

Boobs don’t breathe XD
    And if she wanted to let them out, she should have done it when she went to bed, y’know?

——————————-
    oh girl you made my day :) thank you

ohhh well i only wear a bra to go to school or go outside i never wear one at home

IT’S BRITNEY BITCH

I prefer Nick’s butt to Kevin and Joe’s. He’s got the best ass.

• sophieee

Every developed girl should ALWAYS wear a bra.
    And even more if there are people taking pictures of you everywhere.

—————–

Um wtf.

• picstoburn

I prefer Nick’s butt to Kevin and Joe’s. He’s got the best ass.

HAVE YOU SEEN KEVINS WOOOOO xD

• StarLightSTARbright

ugh i hate being sick :(
    i cant do anything.

can someone give me a topic for my next justin story?

• xoShannonxo

and why u wanna see that ?! selena is boring anways loo l ( joking )

ikr

• iSarcasticING

__

… the closet sex is to selena, is the bible… and that’s a stretch.

iSarcasticING said:

• thedarksunshine

Why use a photo of Justin and Miley? irrelevant.

ewww when did taylor say he liked her smell on his pillow?

In an interview. lmao

• Gearsarealwaysturning

is some getting the best, the best of youuuu

• StarLightSTARbright

iSarcasticING said:

_________________
    so then you must be 14 or 15?

• SexyBunny

I prefer Nick’s butt to Kevin and Joe’s. He’s got the best ass.
    Kevin has the best ass. It’s all big and round..

picstoburn said:

I prefer Nick’s butt to Kevin and Joe’s. He’s got the best ass.

HAVE YOU SEEN KEVINS WOOOOO xD

Yes I have, there’s a pic of Kevin and Nick standing next to eachother at a Road Dog’s game this season, the pic shows them from the back and Nick’s ass is better.

• iLoveChimpanzee

So sad that Justin took most of their fans already.
    ————————–
    so sad that most of justins fans have already turned on him. im only in middle school and everyone already hates him but no one actually HATES the jonas brothers

MistressJonas said:

She wants Demi to know.

• LizzieHawkins

I don’t get why the jobros should be afraid.

1.Justin has way more haters than actual fans.
    2. 98% of that fans are just teenies who are gonna forget him when the next cute kid jumps in the picture.

Plus Jonas music is pretty diferent from biber music and Justin times are gonna be over soon.

———————————-
    i think their latest real album was REALLY different

• MistressJonas

She wants Demi to know

• LizzieHawkins

I prefer Nick’s butt to Kevin and Joe’s. He’s got the best ass.
    WHAT? NO!
    Kevin won that prize a long time ago.

PS: joe is not right ‘me and demi’ is ‘demi and me’ :d JS ….
    ———————————-
    actually its “Demi and I” so stfu you are not right either

• hottiegirl

Every developed girl should ALWAYS wear a bra.
    And even more if there are people taking pictures of you everywhere.
    of course , it makes girls outfits look bad and trashy

i didn’t know guys can be miley stans.
    ———————————–
    they usually just like her because shes “hot” and “famous” i mean i dont know this guys but most of them can’t really SEE into people well ya know? they just create a pretty image