Joe Jonas Ashley Greene Ritz Bar Date

joe-jonas-no-purity-ring-5

Ashley Greene & Joe Jonas were spotted at the Ritz bar in Jacksonvi1le Beach, FL, reports DishinTheDirt: The two were joined by two other couples, but were seemingly only into one another all night. Joe chose to sit away from everyone while Ashley was rubbing him in between heavy make out sessions.

When they weren’t making out or Ashley wasn’t rubbing Joe, they were holding hands. Neither were pleased once they began to get noticed and people started to come up and request photos, so they finally decided to leave.

These two are quite serious and Joe has been spending some quality time with Ashley and her family in Jacksonville this weekend before she begins filming the new Twilight film. They are even discussing marriage with the family.

agreed!!

• EvaSnow

I kinda believed it until I read the last sentence. Ashley and Joe can’t be tamed. They’re not going to marry anytime soon. That would be incredibly OOC.

• iusedtobelovedrunk

My cousin’s best friend’s uncle said he saw Nick hanging out with some blonde chick yesterday. True story.

i highly doubt their already discussing marriage

First! i think some of this are liess!!!

• Amyyyy

: )

first fail ftw

ew

• Wow.

Am I the only one getting chills, and wanting to throw up while reading this. It makes me sick. I get it. He’s 21. But he shouldn’t have paraded his purity ring around like he was all high and mighty, and gone and done this. It makes me sick. So incredibly sick.

• WakaWakaEhEh

First! i think some of this are liess!!!
    __-
    Sit.Down. I was first :P

THIS.

Awwww i am happy for them! them getting Married lol i can see the hate coming LOL :D

not true.

• Niky

discussing marriage???!!! no way!!!!

Wow

PFF haha BS!

• gottalent

WHAT WITH EVREYONE I KNOW LAST NAME IS GREENE

Im going to cry. Someone please tell me this isnt true…

Nobody has commented this post??? What’s going on? Joe! Ashley! Marriage! Hello people!

Im going to cry. Someone please tell me this isnt true…

• iusedtobelovedrunk

lmao at the people getting pissed off at the story. now everything a ‘source’ says is true.

• gottalent

Sep 27, 2010 @ 12:16 pm
    Niky said:

discussing marriage???!!! no way!!!!

Thank you.

• Kate

EW? Marriage seriously?! they’ve been together for like 4 months right? …hm alittle quick..she’s prob preggers since its obv. they are having sex thats why they want marriage..I kid I kid. Idc what they do …I have no respect for joe jonas and dont like ashley greene soooo.

• WakaWakaEhEh

before she begins filming the new Twilight installment

They haven’t shot Braking Dawn yet?

:o

• iusedtobelovedrunk

Im going to cry. Someone please tell me this isnt true

it’s true babes. i got my invite to the wedding in the mail 2 days ago.

I would laugh so hard if the marriage stuff was true! That would actually be kinda cool. And start a new stans war!

Marriage???? Really???

My fears are coming true

yeah i know what u mean!! i use to like him a lot …. i really don’t care anymore

is she camilla kerslake?

• fearless now

So Joe was uncomfortable (so it was rumored!) with Demi being too public with affection (one kiss and holding hands!). But Ashley is different? Ok then….
    LOL! at the marriage stuff! This PR thing really is working!

maybe he was uncomfortable with demi??

• BZheartsJB

Did you guys see this. Its about Je goin solo but the Jonas Broters still sticking together and JOe wanting and more “sexier, Justin Timberlake” vibe

• sexxynickj

OU you are WAYYYYYYYYY late on this story…

But I HOPE they pull a Britney Spears and do get married and then get divorced the next day. That would make my life.

OMG.. can you imagine if they actually did get married… TWEENS heads exploding all over the world… it would be AWESOME!

• Pixita

Why do people always write po.rnos to OU.
    And why does OU post it. They * out Selena says pissed, but they post about Ashley “rubbing” Joe? Okay, Ou. -_-
    Ummm, she could have been rubbing his back, they didn’t say it was his dick so why are you assuming it was inappropriate?

• taylorllama

marriage wtf

• iusedtobelovedrunk

smh. some people are so gullible

• gottalent

Sep 27, 2010 @ 12:29 pm
    SunLight Princess said:

All Jemis need to GTFO.

LMFAO, none talking about no JEMIS just to worried about him getting married.
    JK

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

Im pretty sure he wont get married too soon…his fame wud be out the window…and ashley wud be put in danger!. I mean kevin got married but no fans or teens like Kevin really, joe on the other hand has so many fans that dream of marrying him, that wud crush their lil hearts if he married Ash…Im talking out of my ass lol
    ————————–
    Im sorry but Kevin has no fans? whatttttt? I love Kevin, infact he’s one of the nicest people I’ve ever met, so dont just conclude that people just dont like him cause I know alot of people that do.

• Emma

What do they mean by ‘rubbing him’ am i thinking about the same thing everyone else is? or am i just dirty minded LOL

Pretty sure you’re on the right track with that thought. Either that or I’m just as dirty minded as you. Probably just my dirty mind. Mind. Gutter. Out Now.

fearless now said:

~~~~~~~~~~~
    Gone and done WHAT? Fallen in love with someone that wasn’t Demi…or you?

please.

• kikki327

LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES

• mileyluver15

hh

• mileyluver15

hh

• iusedtobelovedrunk

People. CALM DOWN. Just because someone said this story is true, doesn’t mean it is. Now, take your chill pills, and do like Frankie says. RELAX!

• RBkate

WTF?!?!?!?!?! WEDDING?!?!?! are u kidding me?! they were together for like 3 or 4 months and now their talking bout a marriage?! wow… i cant believe Joe. and why Ashley! out of girls out there and he pick Ashley?! and did they really sleep together.? i mean Joe has a purity ring and promise tht he wont sleep with any girl till hes married.! ugh i HATE JASHLEY SOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!

Why do people always write po.rnos to OU.

• fearless now

well if people believed the story about the things she bought at the erotic store, will not be hard to believe in these “heavy PDA sessions”

• Katie-from-Europe

Whattt ?! No !!!!!!!!!!! It isn’t true (marriage) right ? ;(

• EvaSnow

I’m pretty sure that Ashley didn’t rub him there.. You can also rub someone’s back you know.. Or leg..

Whattt ?! No !!!!!!!!!!! It isn’t true (marriage) right ? ;(

You didn’t get the invite? Oh…AWKWARD!

• w

Ashley’s rep confirmed to E! Online that the marriage part was fake (obviously).

The making out/rubbing + a dude getting kicked out of club parts I believe.
    I like them together, but heavy PDA always makes me cringe.

• Pixita

Oh and the reason I have no respect for joe jonas is because the big deal they made out of the purity rings I know the media made a big deal out of it too..but they still went with it …”we arent having sex till marriage” yeah right.. shouldnt have made such a big deal out of it when you are gonna turn around and sleep with prob. every single one of your gfs…he’s a whore.
    Dear God you are an idiot……People’s beliefs change as they mature, if they didn’t, we’d all still be ….. like you.

• Danger-ous

This post is full of complete brain failure and I’m out. I’m happy for you Joe. I don’t care if you ass pound chickens in broad daylight, it’s about time you live your life.

~~~~~~~~~~~
    Gone and done WHAT? Fallen in love with someone that wasn’t Demi…or you?

please
    WTF??? This had nothing to do with Demi??? And yeah i pretty much feel the same reading this damn thing!! Go ahead with Jashley but whts with the damn PDA…soooo wanna throw up -_-

• gottalent

replying to this) – Sep 27, 2010 @ 12:32 pm

Hah i spilled my tea :( rubbing as in dwn there ? lol

How old is she anway?

RBkate said:

~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Poor you. You waited for him, didn’t you? Keep right on waiting. Fankie will be 18 soon. Marry him.

• iusedtobelovedrunk

Some of yall are way too gullible. You’re freaking out on Joe, because an article said something. Chill out and learn that not everything you read is true.

urluvismydrugg said:
    whoever runs this site is either a complete idiot and believes ever BS story they see or they like to cause pointless drama.
    ————————————

The latter obviously. They’ll keep posting these stories so long as the hits go up and the comments increase. These type of posts are OU’s bread and butter.

THIS IS HISTORICAL! lmfao like seriously, first of all, joe is NOT the type of guy that would make out in public with his girlfriends thats gross. and 2nd of all, im giving them 2 more months.

• Danger-ous

Sep 27, 2010 @ 01:25 pm

WTF this is so fake ashley posted on her twitter yesterday she had fun at hollywood bowl last night. So how did they spend all weekend in florida???
    They just learned to apparate.

They flew from the East coast to the West coast, chopping 3 hours off of their day. It’s only a 5 hour flight to CA from FL.

Jashley = failllllll. Joe needs to be a classy, sweet girl whose not in hollywood..

• Roxxie

I believed this until the marriage thing. But who knows right?

Part of me really wants them to get married just to show all those people who say they’re not gonna last – and they’re just using each other for whatever stupid reason – are wrong.

oh c’mon now. this is the exact reason people get on the fans. by saying stuff like this you subtly imply he is better off with you. we all know he could never get with someone not in the industry. it wouldn’t work. people need to get that concept out of their heads. i almost feel bad for him because his options are so limited in terms of relationships with chicks that actually have a chance of working.

joe is NOT the type of guy that would make out in public with his girlfriends
    ———————————–

He is now. Haven’t you heard? He’s changing his image, taking a page out of the Miley book.

• Torrance

i think its frikken discusting that he is even allowing her to rub him in public let alone her doing it!!! Ughh its so irritating and i hope he didn’t lose his virginity just yet.. but marriage.. well whatever if he loves her enough then i’ll support it.. i just don’t think they should be acting this intimate this early in the relationship….

MAYBE not. If there is anything between them they would have kept it hush hush. just seems to me that i wouldnt gamble with relationships with that history.

————————–

_________________________
    kevin has many fans and tons of people love him!! people were a little skeptical about his marriage and questioned it a bit some even called danielle a gold digger. but all in all i think fans were supportive of his marriage because once they came out with their relationship it was obvious how in love the two of them were and danielle is just perfect for kevin. kevin makes good relationship decisions so i think that’s one of the reasons why people support him. joe on the other hand isn’t so great in the relationship department he has a little growing to do. right now i honestly couldn’t see joe as a husband. kevin was totally ready for marriage – when he met danielle he turned into a better man….joe hasn’t really gone through that transformation yet.

oceanup really needs to control who they let post stuff, cuz this is the second article 2day ive read that is BS

• BZheartsJB

Anyone want tp help me get a cool Jonas Brothers or Nick Jonas Icon for OceanUp? I am new and dont know how to make them
    oh and how do you add stuff to your pade on OceanUp, like background and you twitter page?
    Add me on Twitter if you want to

• Jessx7x

2 years ago, people were crazy for jonas..now jonas fans are dropping like flies

• Danger-ous

Sep 27, 2010 @ 01:35 pm
    Torrance said:

Grandma? Is that you?

lol. totally a shot gun wedding. knew it. joe, how could you do this to me.

ha i kid i kid. i should stop. this boys life is viewed as way to much of a joke for me to contribute.

• sophieee

One source close to Greene thinks that Joe will reportedly pop the question soon! Our initial instinct: No freaking way.

marriage? yeah right. joe JUST said in an interview that he’s in no rush to get married.
    if joe & ashley got married i’d be pissed. i just don’t like them together.

• EvaSnow

I use to be in love with Joe. But ever since he brought Ashley on tour with him and the fact that Demi is there with him is just completely disrespectful. I lost ALL of my respect for this kid. All of this is just wrong. I don’t support this couple at all. He shouldn’t have done that to Demi.
    ____________
    So he can’t have a girlfriend anymore because Demi is an annoying whiny emo? She needs to get over it. Joe has every right to date new girls and bring them on tour with him. I think that’s the only good thing about Jashley. I dislike them together, but I at least like the fact that she seems interested in what he’s doing. I think it’s a good thing that she’s there during the concerts. Shows that she really likes him.

id believe marriage rumors, if the people involved were anyone else but ashley and joe. lol. thats borderline oxy-moron.

• LesleyrockLovesJonas

I can believe it until the marriage thing… ALL is a rumor, but the thing that I less “believe” is the marriage thing. Joe said he is not thinking of that anytime soon, and I don’t think Ashley is… So.. yeah.

i feel like when nick & joe get married, everyone will be totally over JB. i feel like half the reason they’re famous is because a lot their fans think they’re actually going to marry them.
    idk. i LOVE the jonas brothers & i’m a huge fan but i’m just saying.

joe stop trying to be little bitchhore damn man dont you have standards anymore. make better choices.

so the former celeb publicist didnt know it was ashley greene and joe jonas? thats another bullshit story.. if she didnt know that was joe or ashley she must have sucked at being a celeb publicist.. i would believ perez hilton before o u or that crap article…

____________

im pretty sure her point wasn’t the fact that he has a gf, just that she’s being paraded around. but understandably so. unfortunately, in their line of work, a girl can’t handle a break-up the way a normal girl can’t. you can’t ‘get away from them’ or avoid them or take time to yourself without seeing them. so although the way joe has to go about his relationship sucks in terms of his relationship with demi. it really is the only way possible. price of fame.
    sidenote – no hate on demi. i still feel for the girl.

• Danger-ous

Correction. I used to be in love with Joe and now he has a girlfriend and it’s fully cemented in my brain that I’ll never be with him. I picture him as Shane from Camp Rock.

So now I hate him.

————————–

_________________________
    __________________________

Bottom line is who has the most craziest fans: JOE JONAS
    therefore his career wud be more ruined if marriage came into play moreso than when Kev married the gold digger. (becuz of the obsessed girls)
    and I never said Kevin didnt have any fans, I said he doesnt really have fans (as in compared to Joe or Nick)…learn how to read people an stop jumping down peoples throats so fast!
    NOW SHUT UP, bitches

• BritV

I JUST WISH THERE WERE PICS TO CONFIRM THAT HE WAS IN JAX!!!!!!! I live in Jax and this is making me want to kick myself for not A- knowing he was here and B- not being at the Ritz!!!!!!

lmao ashley rubbing joe but wtf MARRIAGE?! and its only been like 2 or 3 months

I agree with you :)

• Katie13

first person for him to have slept with.

cause you know all about Joes Sex life right? -.-

The marriage bit is obvs fake… But if it was true I would believe it since he seems like a lovesick puppy ever since they met. Like seriously. It’s prob since she took his virginity.. And serously all that PDA ? Aftr all that purity stuff? I mean I know they tried to talk about it as little as possible, but they still went along with it. It’s kinda like he’s flaunting the fact he’s done it to everyone. And I’m not a fan of jemi, but at least have some respect for the girl. Even though they brokeup the tour is demi’s thing with the jobro’s and to bring Ashley is so not cool. It’s like he doesn’t care about wat Demi might be going through. Sure she might be over it, but she obvs was in love with the guy so it’s stupid of Joe to take his new gf with him.
    Soz bout my rant guys! Just had to put that out there and no disrespect to Joe fans.. Jst saying that I lost respect for Joe. Not classy.

Demi brought Travis too, therefore your point is invalid.

• lalalalalala

HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA. DISCUSSING MARRIAGE???? that’s a good one.

failure at it’s finest.. kudos to you oceanUP.

didn’t you just report the other day that joe and nick said they weren’t ready to get married?

i’m still laughing.

i love how its ashley rubbing joe. not the other way around. girl has completely got him wrapped around her finger. i love it.

first person for him to have slept with.

cause you know all about Joes Sex life right? -.-

hey. if you want to believe ashley took his innocence by all means, go ahead. but do you really think joe is just going to start going out with ashley with no experience at all. better yet, do you really think ashley was going to go out with him as virgin-boy-jonas. lets use common sense here folks.

My shoutout to Joe: “Screw on, boy, screw on!”

I said it. But you’re anonymous so I couldn’t credit. Let’s make it a movement kay ;)

I’ll make a twitter for that movement. xD

lol dooo itttt. i back it 100%. it’ll change the world no doubt.

I made a twitter for it. it’s ScrewOnJonas xD

Danger-ous said:

I don’t see Demi complaining, just you and other fans. Demi is too busy fucking a Kardashian to care about the JB.
    LMAO. Now’s she’s made it. Dream big.

Well, she’s obsessed with them. I didn’t say that they were The Beatles. LMAO

joe is thinking about get married HA… yeaaahhh riightttt

• BZheartsJB

Funny When the Last Post involving him already covered this and now we will probably move on to the next topic and then OceanUp will Post it. But its all good cause it gives us a chance to gossip. OceanUp twittered that they DO NOT write any material featured on there site and that the only produced material by OceanUp is the Interviews they do. OceanUp also twittered that all articles are written by others media outlets. They are just relaying info which is written by various ppl. And that they are not claiming any of it to be true, its for us(readers) to decide.

just thought i should say

• Afterglow

woops… didn’t realize i wasn’t signed in.
    just posting my comment again.

This is how i’ll always see it… unless if joe is dating me, i have nothing to do with his personal life and have no reason to complain about whoever he dates. as long as he’s happy… and he doesn’t get hurt, he’s a good guy and deserves to be happy.

we so no this isnt true! Defintitly a RUMOR!! there are people out there tryin to facts and make it into their lame story to make people believe them that its true which its not!

but well all find soon enough!!

• Giovanna_JonasGomezLovatoCyrus

I agree with some of you. I’m not a Jashley fan, I’m sorry, I’m not. I do love Ashley. But I don’t know, I can’t see her and Joe together, it’s weird. It’s the same thing I feel about Niley. ANYWAY, I think Joe should stop getting off a relationship and beginning another so quickly. My Gosh. He throwing himself on Ashley, or she throwing herself at him isn’t my problem. They’re adults, they do what they want. But the fact that he changes girlfriends so fast is kidna annoying. I still love you Joe, but come on.

My shoutout to Joe: “Screw on, boy, screw on!”

lol. whoever said that totally got it from me. all good though. make it a movement.

• Katie13

LMAO if this is how some of you act over a bullshit story about him getting married I can’t wait until he actually does decide to get married xD
    you’re all crazy Hahahaha

• BZheartsJB

They are guys and will date and one may sleep around. But they became famous for music and are still famous for music/acting and not who they date or sleep with. And ya it sucks when we see them make bad decisions but fans have made tons more than they have. And ya so what if Joe is having sex he is 21 and he did take off his ring and we dont even know what the rng mean exactly, cause they always switched to different topics or said the ring means to be true to themselves and have goals or something like that. And honestly they are all adults and can all make adult decisons for themselves. If one wants to have sex before marriage then its not a crime. Its the 21st century
    But I will still like there music and watch what they are in no matter what crazy crap they do this week or rumor we hear about, cause I was a fan from when they started and will be forever.
    Sorry if you dont agree but its my oppinion.

BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA noooo way thats true

• Giovanna_JonasGomezLovatoCyrus

But like, nothing against he and Ashley rubbing. That’s a good thing, cause I think he’s finally having the teenage relationship he never had.

hmm i hope most people know ashley was not his first.

——————-

• Giovanna_JonasGomezLovatoCyrus

hmm i hope most people know ashley was not his first.
    his first what? i don’t think we’re talking about the same thing here…

oh please, Joe cannot even keep a girlfriend longer than 6 months! and Ashley’s just as big of a player as he is. Look at all the people they have been linked with! I highly doubt they’re thinking of marriage.

• NickChick

My shoutout to Joe: “Screw on, boy, screw on!”

I’ll make a twitter for that movement. xD

hmm i hope most people know ashley was not his first.
    his first what? i don’t think we’re talking about the same thing here…

first person for him to have slept with.

• Danger-ous

LMAO. Now’s she’s made it. Dream big.

My shoutout to Joe: “Screw on, boy, screw on!”

I’ll make a twitter for that movement. xD

lol dooo itttt. i back it 100%. it’ll change the world no doubt.

• Bubbly-Joe

Winnnnn.. :D

I understand all that about being a personal choice and that u can change ur mind. But them being all “christian” & what not made a promise to God. Yeah it may be no big deal to others. But they’ve always made it see like they were so religious & said so themselves that “it was a promise to God & themselves that they were gonna remain pure until marriage.” & the fact that he goes & breaks that promise that he made to God (if he really did I mean u don’t really need a ring stating that you’re a virgin & waiting, u can have no ring & still believe in that) is just disrespectful to him. & I’m not even a religious person & I’m slowly losing respect for him for doing that.

They didn’t make a big deal of it, the press did. They tried not to talk about them as much as possible. It’s a personal choice. You’re feelings change as you grow up and sometimes things aren’t for you anymore.

• Bubbly-Joe

What does that mean “rubbing him”?!? Like rubbing his back? Or rubbing something else…big difference. Eww, I can’t wait till they break up. She’s so slutty.

• luckze
  • Shana Doodee Minaj

i dont giva i don’t giva i don’t giva

• Endlessly__

lOL!
    Props to whoever made one of the biggest lies of any celebrity ever.
    I do applaud you; you made a fool out of yourself.
    No way will this couple last.
    Again, I say, PUBLICITY. Thanks.

yeah i doubt their getting married it would be too fast and could turn out to be a quicky divorce i dont think its gonna last i mean it could..but ehh and i dont relle like ashley she seems kinda snotty…

• jerseygirl

Well I see the crazy people are still posting on this site. LOL

Such a bullshit story – another lowlife blogger trying to get attention, so he starts spreading lies. And by lies, I mean the marriage part. As for the rest of the story, I totally believe it. Because Joe & Ashley are obviously crazy about each other; & they are doing what most typical people their age do – go away for the weekend; hang out in bars; & yes, even make out in public sometimes. Big deal. Just glad to see Joe is so happy & having fun.

• crazylady

& yes, even make out in public sometimes.

see but that doesn’t make sense to me. look at how he’s been with other girls (esp Camilla which he obviously loved) he never made out with them in public. the guy was like anti-PDA so much that he didn’t even want to admit he was dating people for a while.

I know people can change because for example my “friend” didn’t even want to hold hands in public or put his arm around me but idk it still doesn’t add up to me. then again I tend to believe almost nothing that OU says (I know it’s funny how I’m a regular when I’m skeptic of the stories)

• joe jonas

yep its true. ashley’s knocked up, shotgun wedding time! sorrrrrrrrrrrrry fans, the purity ring’s off

xoxoxoxo
    joe

• crazylady

Well I see the crazy people are still posting on this site. LOL
    —————————————–
    yes I’m still posting. I won’t leave til they kick me out the “door”

• Marisa

If thats real, Joe’s one fucked up dude. Rubbing him? God fucking damn. No wonder why demi lost respect for him. god ew.

umm..how do people even know this happened??? I need to see it to believe it :P REally? If it is trueee then I’m very dissapointed Joseph. Tsk,tsk :(

• BZheartsJB

ADUBLove said:

rubbing him in between makeout sessions.
    im all for joe growing up and all but geez leave it for the bedroom and not in public places. i dont care who u r. that form of PDA is gross.
    when they say rub they could have been grinding(you know dancing) for all we know, or she could have been rubbing him in other ways pr it could have been a complete lie. but in a club/bar normally people dont watch it could be considered nothing but they celebs and getting watched like crazy

• BZheartsJB

iusedtobelovedrunk said:

Mandy used to be that girl. The one that never said a word. And she only sand S Club 7, and all those boy bands. Now it’s benn a few years and looks like things have changed. Now she’s mine and I wanna say….

I love how you just randomly comment in post with parts of songs
    your awesome

• ADUBLove

rubbing him in between makeout sessions.

• gottalent

Sep 27, 2010 @ 12:45 pm
    Anonymous18 said:

i don’t believe the marriage part

(Looks at icon)
    Uuuuummmmmm you ARE a girl… right?

L O L just four months ago Joe said he didn’t want to get married for like ten years.

I call bullshit.

But hey, who knows. Things change I suppose.

• w

Joe’s going the techno-pop/Justin Timberlake route? Hmm, I still hope he plays some instruments on stage.

*sigh* So much shit is gonna go down when Joe gets in PR mode for his album and stuff. All those dumbas.s interviewers are gonna ask the same crap. Are you virgin? Are you having sex w/ Ashley? sex this, purity that, BLAH BLAH BLAHH!

Leave the guy alone. You don’t see people talking about say Jesse MC’s girlfriends. Jesus. I’m sick of hearing about this ship and their touchy sex business. >.< Some details need to stay unsaid. Okay rant done.

• Anonymous18

(Looks at icon)
    Uuuuummmmmm you ARE a girl… right?

yes..i just like katys boobs!!

• Trainups

If a guy is not into full all out PDA for the longest he will not change overnight unless he is drunk or high.
    No matter who the girl is, PDA is PDA.

Ash was probably rubbing his shoulders,face or back like she did at that one Road Dog game. Np porno people otherwise, bodyguard or no bodyguards, a LOT more people would have taken pics and we would see.
    That would be juicy pics/vids that poeple woudl get money from the media/paps for. Think somebody in that bar would pass that up?

• Danger-ous

Sep 27, 2010 @ 12:49 pm
    w said:

Possibly. FYI to all, Justin didn’t learn a lick of an instrument until he went solo. And he’s isn’t skilled at one instrument in particular.

• LesleyrockLovesJonas

iusedtobelovedrunk said:

OMG GUYS!! Nick’s getting married to said blonde chick. It’s true. My cousin’s best friend’s uncle told me.

—————
    LMAO AHHAHAHA

GUYS THE MARRIAGE… WELL, IT’S A RUMOR, I DON’T BELIEVE ANY RUMOR UNTIL THEY SAY IT :] YOU HAVE TO LEARN, KIDS…

• KittieJ

It was a little believable until the last sentence. Does anyone really think Joe is going to marry anyone anytime soon? Seriously, he’s been with his best friend and his celebrity crush and neither of those worked out. As if Ashley’s going to be any different.

• gottalent

Sep 27, 2010 @ 12:50 pm
    Anonymous18 said:

(Looks at icon)
    Uuuuummmmmm you ARE a girl… right?

yes..i just like katys boobs!!

I hate when her boobs have to be allll out, it dont makeherlook hot just whoreish.

• iusedtobelovedrunk

they are not getting married. Joe’s way too young to be getting married and with his solo album being release next year, plans for a tour and all that he won’t have time. Besides several celeb gossip sites have said its not true, including eonline & zack taylor both places that have great sources. if anything, Ashley’s using Joe’s last name to get freaking fans.

• BZheartsJB

marriage rumor=false
    How do you know its false?
    In an interview in a video he did say that he was recording and writing music? so this could be true too? plus it kinda goes with what he is jeans and leather?
    and taking off purity ring?
    dont hate just oppionion and it was from site not me

• iusedtobelovedrunk

I’m pretty sure Katy’s elmo shirt on SNL was a lowblow at Sesame Street for pulling her video off. Haha

i believe
    it’s like ashley only solution
    Ashely has dated all the other famous artists
    then it is best to retire
    and Joe is a fool who will help her

• Bubbly-Joe

Just saying, but Joe and Ashley are never gonna work out. I mean, it’s Ashley Greene, and no offence (but many will see it as offence) she’s a little bit of a slut. And again, no offence, but Joe doesn’t usually have long-term relationships. That’s all my opinion.

• Becca.

Danger-ous said:

*****

Stages of a relationship, ;) :) :/ :( :'(

Haha, but I call fake on this story.

• Bubbly-Joe

• Becca.

i dont care who u r. that form of PDA is gross.

*******

Agreed.

• Nicole McInnis

I agree.

Ashley’s effin gorgeous imo

• Danger-ous

Sep 27, 2010 @ 12:57 pm
    Becca. said:

Danger-ous said:

*****

Stages of a relationship, ;) :) :/ :( :'(
    No shit. I’m going through the :/ :( ones right now.

joe jonas in a make out session in a public bar? fail!!!! joe jonas marriage so soon? fail!!!! not saying he wont marry ashley but not after a few months…. this whole article is bullshit…

Ha! I dont believe this at all !!

• babe ruthless

I think this post is half-true.
    I kinda believe this one :

• sexxynickj

Sep 27, 2010 @ 12:40 pm
    BZheartsJB said:

—————–

I love ya Joe BUT you are NO JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE…

poor jonAS CROWDS

—————–

I love ya Joe BUT you are NO JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE…

hahahahaha

Justin

…Andy

When are you going to make more music?

Come on! I’m trying to take this seriously!!!

• Anonymous18

i don’t believe the marriage part

• Trainups

You guys are FUNNY. I applaud whoever in this post that said “Joe has issues committing to a gilfriend never mind a wife.” HILARIOUS.
    True.
    Joe seesm to lose interest fast. Oh Well he is having his fun with someone who has the experience/knowledge to give him the sex he wants.

Side note: It’s only females who get married or fall in love with their frist or second sex partner. Guys do not do that.
    It usually takes them many different partners.
    So calm yourself kids. Joe is probably not soo caught up in great sex that he will propose to his 1st,2nd or whatver sex partner Ash is.

That is such BS.

• EvaSnow

Anonymous18 said:

i don’t believe the marriage part
    ________
    That’s because it’s fake…

replying to this) – Sep 27, 2010 @ 12:37 pm

~~~~~~~~~~~
    Gone and done WHAT? Fallen in love with someone that wasn’t Demi…or you?

please
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    PDA is what grownups do at bars and clubs sometimes. whetehr or not it is appropriate is not your judgement call. Grow up alreaady. Just because you thik it’s gross doesn’t mean they do.

• WakaWakaEhEh

Wtf????!!

• magilu

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH!

• ljs1202

Her rep said it’s not true…

oh snapppp

• WakaWakaEhEh

I think I read the article wrong… lmao

• lalajonas

joseph and marriage? LMFAO
    jashley are cute though:)

this is clearly so fabricated. marriage, really? they haven’t even been dating for longer than 4 months yet.

Yeah sure…Plans to marry. Hahaha so not true!

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

Seriously. they’ve been together what? five minutes.. and there talking about marriage, what.the.fudge?

i swear, if there is a huge ‘breakup’ right before joe’s album drops, i will raise hell.

• Jessx7x

joe jonas is the complete opposite of what i want in a guy

I know it’s true that Joe went to meet Ashley’s parents. But jeez people come on. If Joe and Ashley getting married then i’m Lady Gaga. Just because you meet someone’s parents doesn’t mean your getting married. Lol

I feel the exact same way.
    Just hope they don’t “HAVE TO GET MARRIED” if you know what I mean…anyway, not starting any other rumors and I will say what I always say
    Que sara, sara, whatever will be, will be

This really makes me feel sick to my stomach. I’ve never had a problem with any of Joe’s girlfriends before but Ashley just rubs me (no pun intended) the wrong way. I bet Joe’s just a conquest for her. =/

• NickChick

Everybody please chill out.
    So what if they were making out?
    So what if she was ‘rubbing’ him?
    Dammit! I’m fucking 16 and I think I’ve done mor ethings than he did. -.-
    Not saying I’m a slut… I’m saying that I live in 21st century and stuff like sex, drugs and other s*it are all very common so piss off.

He can do what he wants and you can’t do a thing about it. Silly little teens -.- xD

Anyway.. he started wearing his purity ring when he was very young and it is very well expected that he’d change his mind or have differnet thoughts now than before.. so lay off, okay?

My shoutout to Joe: “Screw on, boy, screw on!”

There.

Jashley FTW

• BZheartsJB

NickChick said:

Everybody please chill out.
    So what if they were making out?
    So what if she was ‘rubbing’ him?
    Dammit! I’m fucking 16 and I think I’ve done mor ethings than he did. -.-

My shoutout to Joe: “Screw on, boy, screw on!”

There.

Jashley FTW
    —————–
    Im 18 and I have probably done more rubbing in dancing than Joe has done what from this article says, he could have been freaking grinding for all we know and grinding gets pretty “rubbing” im not saying im a slut, I grind with bf but i mean come on he 21

• BZheartsJB

is there any Jonas brothers chat sites, one that go on all the time, or somethin, cause i get bored sometime and just wondering

• Charlee

Are you fucking kidding me?

• SunLight Princess

Jashley<3

• gottalent

Ashley was rubbing him in between heavy make out sessions

• Moonbeam

Ashley was rubbing him in between heavy make out sessions
    I wondered about that too.

• JICKNONAS

LOOOOOOOOOL!!the bit where it says that she is touching him or rubbing him makes me LMAO!! but marriage seriously? come one oceanup i know your not stupid enough to believe this bullshit! or are you?

• its gianna…gigi

She would.
    And what great table manners.

• iusedtobelovedrunk

back in 5. i need some food.

Rubbing Joe? Whoa there.

• Mandy

I think that…they are not a bad or good couple, they’re just…fine. But anyway is Joe’s decision be with her, and is his decision to get married. So good luck for you buddy! ;)

• Colleen

This story is so questionable…don’t believe everything you read. I don’t support this relationship at all..sorry

HAHAHA Marriage and Joe Jonas don’t go together!! There polar opposites!! I thought media learned there lesson after Jemi broke up -_-

My shoutout to Joe: “Screw on, boy, screw on!”

I’ll make a twitter for that movement. xD

lol dooo itttt. i back it 100%. it’ll change the world no doubt.

I made a twitter for it. it’s ScrewOnJonas xD

lol. yesssssssssss.

• Kate

• WakaWakaEhEh

Ashley was rubbing him in between heavy make out sessions
    ___

I almost choked on my sandwich lmao.

• gottalent

Sep 27, 2010 @ 12:18 pm

Marriage???? Really???

My fears are coming true

I thought he’ll stay single.

• fightforjemi

Ok. I LOVE joe jonas. But I don’t like that much ashley greene anymore. I’ll love her again when she leaves joe!:) I also think this post is a little to ridiculous. They are not discussing marriage with the family. They have like 3 weeks dating COME ON gossipers. Chill your asses! This gossip is not even close to reality. Jeez.. Next time make it more real. I probably don’t think jemi is coming back again but ashley and joe (that won’t last) okk?

The marriage part is obviously false. Everything else is true to an EXTENT.
    Heavy PDA is classless and unappealing imo.

Marriage omg!

as someone who actualy knows joe i can say that there actually is sometruth that they are in fact thinking about getting married

Im going to cry. Someone please tell me this isnt true…
    ~~~~~~~~~
    Why? Joe isn’t planning to marry YOU, honey. you’ve never even met.

her rep confirmed this is bs.

• gottalent

Sep 27, 2010 @ 12:20 pm
    WakaWakaEhEh said:

Ashley was rubbing him in between heavy make out sessions
    ___

I almost choked on my sandwich lmao.

I was hard for me to finish reading after they said that.

• Danger-ous

Calm down, they’re not getting married. They just are really into eachother right now, it happens in the beginning of every relationship.

Their not even a good couple… sorry but they dont suit eachother… Joe and Demi were a better couple.
    and seriously if it was true that their getting married…Hopefully it isnt, Then im gonna SCREAM! Can you imagine her as
    ASHLEY JONAS Seriously people… Think about that!

• Nicole McInnis

No way. Joe can’t even commit to a girlfriend, how is he gonna commit to a wife?

• gottalent

Sep 27, 2010 @ 12:22 pm

Im going to cry. Someone please tell me this isnt true…
    ~~~~~~~~~
    Why? Joe isn’t planning to marry YOU, honey. you’ve never even met.

I hate when people say that
    She might prove you wrong.

• WakaWakaEhEh

I’m already getting bored of my icon knowing that I have a folder of brand new fresh ones.

• Lilly

LMAO Anyone actually believe they’re getting married?

~~~~~~~~~
    Really? is he pregnant?

I highly doubt this is true…. just saying. lmao

Stay classy Joe.

WIN lol

why are people being so immature.
    ‘i’m going to cry’
    ‘it makes me sick’

You’re either very young or very immature. If you’re young then fair enough, but if not grow up please.

And just to slip it in there Pappa J and Denise married after dating for just 6 months, look where they are now. Doubt the rumors for Joe and Ash are true but just saying. ;)

• itsmileybest

The marriage part is fake u.u Maybe the bar and everything is true.

• Taylor

omg..
    hahaha so Nick is the only Jonas family virgin now. Joe is wheelin’. I hope for her sake that they don’t get married haha, hes gonna cheattttt

• its gianna…gigi

Wasn’t he completely against PDA?
    Yeah, okay Joe.

• Sofie

You are all right ! Expcept for the person who says she knows him personally :|

• BZheartsJB

~~~~~~~~~
    Really? is he pregnant?
    guys can get pregnant?
    omg the sky is falling

Hah i spilled my tea :( rubbing as in dwn there ? lol

• Katie-from-Europe

and that part with her family is probably not true .

ASHLEY iS A LiTTLE HOE (:
    JOE IS A PLAYYAAHH.
    They will last 3 more days.

• thedarksunshine

What is up with everyone and coming up with so many Jashley bull crap these days?

please dont tell me you actually BELIEVE all of this

• Leena

lmfaolmfao.
    Oh my.

• keseay

I believe this is the stupidest story I have ever heard. Joe is smarter than to “heavily make out” in public. He knows that he would be dead.
    Oh and if it is even the slightest bit true, I swear I’ll kill you Joe for marrying her that fast.

• urluvismydrugg

EvaSnow said:
    PAPPY JONAS said:

GOOD LORD! LET US PRAY!
    _______
    Is that the only thing you can say?

___________

hater

• Danger-ous

WTF planet do you guys live on where you think a 21 year old guy is going to get married.

Yes, Kevin got married at 22, but his brother is a lot different. All y’all are busting a nut over no reason.

• Giovanna_JonasGomezLovatoCyrus

Um, that’s cute, but I think the marriage part was total bs. He didn’t consider that with CAMILLA, he’s gonna talk about it with ASHLEY, who he started dating recently. ?

• crazylady

oh puhlease. this is so BS (course this is nothing new with OU but this is even too BSy on OU standards) and everyone knows it

plus Kevin was dating Danielle for like 2 years before they got engaged.

obviously fake.

• fearless now

i hope you feel better soon

im starting to think joe jonas dont know what he wants. hope he dont get something he dont want in the process.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA okay i just died laughing at the fact of joe getting married YEAH RIGHT the dudes got commitment issues..lmao…like he never stays with a girl that long….and btw im not hating joe is like my favorite famous person ever. i am jus sayin. and if they are talking about getting married WHY HER out of all people lmao imean COME ON….

Ummm I sorta believed this until I read the marriage thing… I mean seriously OU? If anyone (even Jashley fans) believe this they’re mad :/ The pic of them at Vampire Weekend is cute though (I’m talking about Ashley – Joe is and always will be in my eyes a jerk)

Again…a whole load of crap. Stop posting crap that you have no proof of. No photos, nothing. If they were truly recoginized there would hav been some photos etc.

I’d like to know how they were in Jacksonville, Tampa and LA all at once. Because there is a PHOTO of them at a Vampire Weekend concert in LA this weekend.

And I highly doubt this person would know anything about Joe’s wedding plans. LIke he would date a girl for two months and then marry her. Doesn’t sound even logical.

LOL! at the marriage stuff! This PR thing really is working!

• Andie

WTF?
    Joe is so silly if he’s going to marry her!

I HATE ASHLEY GREENE
    AND I LOVE JOE, BUT HE’S SO STUPID

I hope that story isn’t true

• PAPPY JONAS

GOOD LORD! LET US PRAY!

• ItsCamiO

Oh, plis, marriage so quickly? can see that ashley is desperate to sleep with Joe …
    I hate this couple, she is a bitch, joe please, do not make this mistake, I will always love Jemi, even if it does not matter again, but please do not hang out with this girl, not a good poara you, only make you a bad press.and will take away fame, like taylor swift, though she is the best.joe, you have to understand that there are better people in the world.

• EvaSnow

PAPPY JONAS said:

GOOD LORD! LET US PRAY!
    _______
    Is that the only thing you can say?

Why do you stupid people buy this crap???? Half the crap on this site ends up being wrong. If there is no photo proof or video proof I’m not buying it. It’s just totally out of character for Joe.

• SunLight Princess

All Jemis need to GTFO.

Wasn’t he completely against PDA?
    Yeah, okay Joe.

he said he was against PDA in front of his parents i think… lol don’t blame him on that one, but in a night club i think PDA is ok. Most people are too drunk to care.

“I’d like to know how they were in Jacksonville, Tampa and LA all at once. Because there is a PHOTO of them at a Vampire Weekend concert in LA this weekend”

– they were in Jacksonville when all this took place! Maybe you should read more carefully! And their bodyguards probably stopped people taking pics, specially if Ash was rubbing him!