Joe Jonas Jessica Stroup 90210 CUTE

jessicajoe

Via @jessicalstroup. Thx Jen!

• sexxynickj

Joe will date Jessica Lowndes soon

Mark my words.

He’ll dump Ashley Greene for Jessica Lowndes.

If he doesn’t get together with Jessica, he’ll probably shortly date Jessica Stroup.

It’s sad, but destined to happen

Are you saying Joe is a “man whore”??? Jesus, the guy is 21, let him date whomever he wants.

• inhumancreation

Joe looks so different here, but it’s hot.

• fearless now

looking so good joe

• partyindabaham

sexxynickj said:

Joe will date Jessica Lowndes soon

Mark my words.

He’ll dump Ashley Greene for Jessica Lowndes.

It’s sad, but destined to happen

———————–
    No one said he’s a man whore and.. let him date whomever he wants.. I’m not even a fan.

He moves on quickly, that’s all I’m saying. He dates any attractive, appealing girl he would look good with.

On every Joe Jonas topic you must talk about his relationships :S

• partyindabaham

He looks Syrian, Iraqi, Turkish.
    A lot of guys in Syria and Turkey look like him. Also a lot of Israelis and Palestinians guys look like him.

I bet he has some Semite blood in him. Some Middle Eastern blood, probably 97% Middle Eastern.

• California.Gurls

gooosh.It already starts with this whole joe drama. ‘OMG he is a manwhore cause he dates girl I mean he cant do that he shoudve been already married and have kids’ RME

On every Joe Jonas topic you must talk about his relationships :S
    What else is there to talk about? Drama always follows Joe.

• partyindabaham

I never talked about Joe Jonas’ relationships except now. This is my second comment EVER on Joe Jonas-related post.

Move over Ashley Greene hahaha :)

• EvaSnow

He looks different in this picture, but that’s probably because he has a tan. xD

• Hibz.

Sep 27, 2010 @ 08:50 am
    partyindabaham said:
    He looks Syrian, Iraqi, Turkish.

JB said they were Irish, German, Italian and Cherokee Indian.

I think there was something else they said aswell, but middle eastern wasn’t one of them.

Hot.

• AlwaystheTruth

My God, he looks amazingly good here!

• NickJisHot

i can’t stop staring at his pic XD

• xoAmieeDawnxo

Why do people think that just because he did one episode of 90210, he’s going to date Jessica? Geez, guys, they hung out for like, 2 days. There’s nothing going on between them. He’s happy with Ashley.

• California.Gurls

NickJisHot said:

i can’t stop staring at his pic XD
    __
    well I can’t stop starring at your icon :D

hmmmm, he’s something. love him

eh. considering joe’s pattern, it isn’t really that far of a stretch in assumption.

• NickJisHot

California.Gurls said:

NickJisHot said:

i can’t stop staring at his pic XD
    __
    well I can’t stop starring at your icon :D

LOL! XD staring at nick and joe’s pic = having a dream about them. OH YEAH!

that is the perfect 5 oclock. he shouldn’t rock anything more or less.

He’s happy with Ashley.
    For now!

• Danger-ous

Well then.

He looks gorgeous. Haters can suck a ballsack.

• woaahhhh

hahaha aawh the spray tan didnt really work out that good but it still looks hot
    but even green would be hot on joe <333

goood extremely HOT

• fearless now

but even green would be hot on joe <333

i bet GREEN is hot on joe….ashley GREENE lol

it’s a lame joke…i know

• miley4ever

what the hell she wears?? and joe is sooooooo un hot i mean look at his face…i think its enough… mily4ever

• Danger-ous

———————–

Wrong. Do you have any idea how many girls would like to date him? How many attractive people he knows in Hollywood. Don’t be so quick to judge him, he doesn’t move on that fast.

• OceanUpRULES

I don’t like it when girls completely cut their hair like that!! My mum would kill me if I ever cut my hair :|

• miley4ever

omg!!! tell me more!

• BZheartsJB

woaahhhh said:

but even green would be hot on joe <333
    —————
    Now im picturing him green.
    I wanna pic of that and blue? maybe pink?

Sep 27, 2010 @ 08:50 am
    partyindabaham said:

He looks Syrian, Iraqi, Turkish.

—————————-
    Hell no I have never seen one Middle Eastern guy that good looking Joe isn’t that dark or hairy!

• BZheartsJB

OceanUpRULES said:

—————
    I couldnt do it.My hair is like passed my bra line and almost to the bottom of my back, i dont think I could ever go that short.
    I normally only get an inch or 2 off every 6 months or a trim. And my bangs fixed

He doesn´t do drama, people make it for him…

• partyindabaham

Joe will date Jessica Lowndes soon

Mark my words.

He’ll dump Ashley Greene for Jessica Lowndes.

It’s sad, but destined to happen.

Joe is a role model to millions of children and a Disney Channel star.

Those 21-year-old college guys are free men, not role models.

Joe is not in some kind of ‘fame jail’ you know. He’s a free man as well. He can make his own decisions. He shouldn’t have to worry about people like you. You just over analyze everything he does. That’s your problem, not his. Deal with it.

Does Joe really want to go the way of Nick Lachey & guest star on these crappy CW shows? If he’s trying to be an actor, this is not the way to go about it… He’s gonna kill his career faster than you can say 98 degrees…

• Endlessly__

Honestly, if Joe left Ashley for this girl, I would be content.
    I mean, I would rather Demi due to their chemistry and all, but for some reason, I actually like this girl.

• superJOEman

HOTTIE!!! <3

so is miley cyrus but i dont see much miley whore bashing just jonas bashing… disney and little 5 year old girls is what made miley famous… miley is no better then jonas she should be held up to the same regard as the jonas brothers.

They once said they were Turk indian, but Turk indian is just slang in North Carolina for a type of American Indian. He does not have any middle eastern blood. They said Turk indian, Italian, Irish, and German on one of their live chats.

Hot.
    :D

—————–
    Takes lot of guts :| I knww it’s really sexy but I’ve never met a guy who advised me to cut my hair… NEVER

haha. i haven’t either. although my best friend’s boyfriend is sooo into short hair. i think its pretty rare for a guy to be into it though.
    _________
    I actually did cut my hair once, it was right over my shoulder. But all my guy friends wanted to beat me to death after I did it :( so I never cut my hair again :D

aw well don’t not do it again because of a guys opinion. although i guess guys are half the reason girls even try in the first place. lol. oh the things we do. watch, you’ll probably end up with a guy who think short hair is the sexiest thing around. you’ll never have long hair again.

• Danger-ous

I suppose Joe should have just married Taylor Swift to make all his fans happy, since he “gets around” so often.

There are 21 year old guys in college right now, sleeping with girls who’s first name they don’t even know, in the backs of cars, and never speaking to them again. There are guys who date girls and cheat on them the duration of the relationship and then dump them.

Tell me again how Joe’s track record is so horrible?

• OceanUpRULES

—————–

_________

__________________
    hahahaha!!
    Actually my hair is the longest it’s ever been now, to the end of my back! I love it, I would never cut it even if my boyfriend tells me he’d break up with me if I don’t :)…

• OceanUpRULES

Sep 27, 2010 @ 08:50 am
    partyindabaham said:

He looks Syrian, Iraqi, Turkish.

—————————-
    __________
    Where do you live bbe? :D

• urluvismydrugg

he also has an annoying lisp.

Wow look at Joes hot ass no wonder Ashley Greene is all over him I would be too! DAMN GINA!

• inhumancreation

Go on, one question, you know you want to.

• partyindabaham

OK, you clearly don’t understand.
    His mom’s parents are of Italian ancestry, his dad’s parents are of American Indian and Irish descent, which means their ancestors migrated from these places to the USA but that doesn’t mean they don’t have A LOT OF Middle Eastern blood in them, because we don’t know whether his ancestors didn’t go from the Middle East to Italy and then one of them migrated from Spain to Ireland during the Spanish Armada. We never know.

But what I do know is Joe clearly has Middle Eastern blood in him.

DNA traces can predict what you are.

The UK prime minister, Margaret Thatcher, did a DNA blood test. Turns out, the clearly WHITE, blond, blue-eyed female is 75% north European and 25% Middle Eastern. That ALONE says a lot, someone who doesn’t look Middle Eastern has Middle Eastern blood. All of the people on a Channel 4 British UK channel show about people’s deep roots did the test, ALL of them turned out to have Middle Eastern blood. IN fact, the scientists are stating now that more than 90 percent of the British ‘White’ population has Middle Eastern blood.
    I wonder how Middle Eastern someone who clearly LOOKS Middle Eastern is. Joe should do a DNA traces test. His whole family looks Syrian, Lebanese, Palestinian, Israeli-like.

aahh I would soo fuck him!!

Sep 27, 2010 @ 09:40 am
    OceanUpRULES said:

Sep 27, 2010 @ 08:50 am
    partyindabaham said:

He looks Syrian, Iraqi, Turkish.

—————————-
    __________
    Where do you live bbe? :D
    ——————————
    Deerborne Michiagan the Middle Eastern Capital of the USA..just saying they aren’t half as attractive as Joe JOnas

Danger-ous said:

Tell me again how Joe’s track record is so horrible?
    *claps*

• OceanUpRULES

BZheartsJB said:

OceanUpRULES said:

—————
    ____________
    I would kill to get bangs all around my face but 2 bad my hair is as curly as hell :l, like more than shakira curly but very brown reddish. :(

• Rainey

look guys
    a jashley picture

he really looks turkish. O_o

• iusedtobelovedrunk

skinny tie. <3

• iusedtobelovedrunk

Here’s the mail, it never fails. It makes me wanna wag my tail. When it comes I wanna wail, MAAAAAILLLL!!

• iusedtobelovedrunk

We just got a letter. We just got a letter. We just got a letter. I wonder who it’s from!

• OceanUpRULES

BZheartsJB said:

OceanUpRULES said:

—————–
    —————–
    me either guys like to play with my hair. Sometimes it sucks cause ill have my hair up and they with take it out of clip so that they can play with it/run fingers through

but most the time its cool. and most people tell me not to cut my hair
    ____________
    I hate my hair for one reason, guys always pull me from my pony tale xD It’s fun but hurts :S My hair is too long and curly so it attracts them to it =D

• partyindabaham

Tell me again how Joe’s track record is so horrible?
    ===
    Joe is a role model to millions of children and a Disney Channel star.

Those 21-year-old college guys are free men, not role models.

• BZheartsJB

OceanUpRULES said:

BZheartsJB said:

OceanUpRULES said:

—————
    ____________
    I have straight hair with a few waves in it here and there. And I have kinda side bangs(i think thats what there called) i get a side part and then layered from chin to bottom of hair. It looks better than i explain. But its good for when i want it up cause i can keep the short layers of bangs down.
    Sorry i suck at explaining

• Danger-ous

(replying to this) – Sep 27, 2010 @ 11:13 am
    partyindabaham said:

Tell me again how Joe’s track record is so horrible?
    ===
    Joe is a role model to millions of children and a Disney Channel star.

Those 21-year-old college guys are free men, not role models.
    He’s a musician and a human being. What his fans made him or create him to be is not his responsibility. He’s doing just fine as a role model.

Create your own morals, don’t look to a celebrity to do that for you.

partyindabaham said:

Tell me again how Joe’s track record is so horrible?
    ===
    Joe is a role model to millions of children and a Disney Channel star.

Those 21-year-old college guys are free men, not role models.
    He is a role model.
    Does that mean he is not allowed to date?
    Demi,Camilla and Taylor all moved on.
    Why can’t he? Its not like he was married to them.
    RME

• BZheartsJB

iusedtobelovedrunk said:

hahahaha

• Pixita

I want to hear Joe lisp my name.

• fearless now

iusedtobelovedrunk said:

hahahaha

lol

I have to say that he really looks good!!!
    :]

• Niky

gosh! he looks hot!!

joseph adam, you always seem to amaze me. looking EXTREMELY good, babe.

• xoAmieeDawnxo

_________________________
    His pattern? Ha, alright. Let’s review this:

He and Taylor probably started dating in mid May of 2008, and dated through October of 2008. He broke up with her. That’s 5 months of commitment.

He and Camilla dated for a good 10 months, then she broke up with him.
    And then him and Demi dated for 3 months, but then he decided that he wasn’t happy.

It’s not a crime to break up with someone if you’re not in love with them. He doesn’t have any damn pattern.

• BZheartsJB

Danger-ous said:

Tell me again how Joe’s track record is so horrible?
    *claps*
    ya he is a 21 year old guy.
    and even though he is supposed to be a role model as some say, well he sticks to girls for more than one day or one week or one month and for a guy between the ages of 16 to 25 thats big.
    So he is a role model. And so what if he is having sex. Its not like he is going out and saying “hey have sex its fun” or “im having sex” or anything like that.
    Maybe he isnt coming out about relationship cause he doesnt want peopple to think he is having sex or what ever.
    Honestly i think he is a role model. Maybe he has made bad desicions with girls or maybe he hasnt, but its his choices to make and if he has made a bad one then he will learn from it and it proves that not every person out ther is PERFECT. I know im not. And although I havent dont anything to bad, I have made bad choices, So why cant he?

The boys are famous for music and acting and I know its fun to gossip about how right and wrong they are or how bad or good they are but if you are a fan then you will stick with them no matter what stupid choice they make. I know I will, I LOVE the Jonas Brothers and especially NICK and will forever.

why do they always put make up on hot guys? joe doesnt need any make up! hes already hot. i say we say el natural!!!!

• unique

He’s not that only jobros who will guest star on a TV. Nick Jonas will be guest starring on the upcoming ABC series “Mr. Sunshine.” hmmm.. that i’ll like.

i can’t do it. but i do admire chicks that do. takes a lot of moxy and seems quite liberating.

lighting.

• unique

• OceanUpRULES

—————–

• BZheartsJB

OceanUpRULES said:

—————–
    —————–

but most the time its cool. and most people tell me not to cut my hair

• inhumancreation

I think it suits some girls more than others but it’s nice on her.

• miley4ever

yea,i know horrible thing how the hell people can love him??? or even worst think that he is pretty? i mean he is a total normal guy…

joe jonas

—————–

• OceanUpRULES

—————–

_________

• Afterglow

Joe’s looking so handsome :-)

• a_bit_confused

omg. so sexy

• Sam

Joe= Hot and Sexy.

whoa. for the first time in my life i actually find a jobro attractive. wtffffffff

• Gearsarealwaysturning

DAMN, looking HOT Joe.

• realistgangsta

ewww

• taylorllama

silver! <3

I have nothing to say.

• iloveyouux

HE’S SO ATTRACTIVE. I CAN’T EVEN ANYMORE.

• NickJisHot

uhmm! he looks hot, i guess

• tori

nice spray tan, joe ! :p
    looking cuuuute

• xJonasXCandyx

Joe looks nice.

• Riley K

damn, he looks good.

• Hibz.

Haha, that’s my icon.

Is it just me, or does he look extremely tanned?

That makeup make them look orange. But Joe has his SEXY face on so it’s all good.

• NickJisHot

looking at his face makes me wanna sleep early and replay my dream last night -sighs dreamily-..so much for the JONAS OBSESSION

JOE HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT