Miley Cyrus DENIM COWGIRL SEXY

miley-cyrus-denim-cowgirl-sexy-18

Miley Cyrus wearing brown leather cowgirl boots, short light denim shorts, sexy black bra and netted top while leaving Chuck’s Vintage Store on Melrose Avenue in Los Angeles on Monday afternoon. Photos: WENN.

it’s 6am here and i am drinking wine and orange juice. yay? XD

• Dumaaa ?

Girl loves her black bra. xD

@xxilovelerman I just stalked your tweets Jenna :O

Sep 27, 2010 @ 10:25 pm
    TheTruthBitch said:
    @xxilovelerman I just stalked your tweets Jenna :O

ROFL. XDDD

• nvrshoutnvr

apparently the reason for this weather in LA is a big ass earthquake. :/

• Drizzy

t’s 6am here and i am drinking wine and orange juice. yay? XD

====

Malibu Rum, Sprite and OJ sound better haaa! :)

• TheTruthBitch

@xxilovelerman You tweet too much about your wine and orange juice lmao

• Crazy4Jonas1993

im watching hannah montana….

look what Lea said on her reply to Samantha Barks saying she’s happy this is what Lea said

@SamanthaBarks Oh, I know why you’re excited, and it has nothing to do with the concert. =D

She is basically saying Sam is excited because her boyfriend Nick Jonas is coming
    I think Lea just leaked that Sam is dating Nick Jonas IDK Hmmm they keep us guessing

Sep 27, 2010 @ 10:27 pm
    Drizzy said:
    t’s 6am here and i am drinking wine and orange juice. yay? XD

====

Malibu Rum, Sprite and OJ sound better haaa! :)

true dat. :’D ROFL
    but all i could find in the fridge.
    LMFAO

• SOSO

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww I LOVE THAT NETTED TOP!!

I guess I’m a hater for thinking she should put on a shirt.

HAYLEYYYYYYYY XDDDDD
    ;]

• mileyistheboss

ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL that shirt -waits for slut comments-

• Drizzy

ep 27, 2010 @ 10:27 pm
    Drizzy said:
    t’s 6am here and i am drinking wine and orange juice. yay? XD

====

Malibu Rum, Sprite and OJ sound better haaa! :)

true dat. :’D ROFL
    but all i could find in the fridge.
    LMFAO

=====

Hahahhaa, :P

HAYLEY
    GET YO’ ASS ON HERE XD

JENAAAAA!!! XDD ;))

• Drizzy

I guess I’m a hater for thinking she should put on a shirt.

====

No. Your right. She needs to put a shirt on. :)

IM ALREADY ON BITCH! XD

• Crazy4Jonas1993

i was thinking the same thing

• LeatherStuddedKiss22

shut. up. and go to another post hater :P

• LeatherStuddedKiss22

Girl loves her black bra. xD

me too!!! i love black bras :D lol

• LeatherStuddedKiss22

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww I LOVE THAT NETTED TOP!!

me too!!! its beautiful <3 i want it!!!!

• peacelove

LOL I’m out of words for her, I give up. Is she really that desperate for attention?
    _________

I know, right? All she had to do was put a tank top on underneath the vest. The whole world doesn’t need to see your bra!

• Drizzy

She’s so tall. I wonder when her music video comes out?

• Drizzy

dang i heard it was 113 degrees in LA today..it was crazy humid in washington too…what the heck its fall lol

===

Ha yeah. It was SO hot.
    It got up to 118.

Sep 27, 2010 @ 10:15 pm
    TheTruthBitch said:
    Not really digging the shades :/

agreed. :/

• Crazy4Jonas1993

um ewww, sometimes i wonder about her….

• kass

SHE IS SO COOL

• Jilleh

This girly is my girl crush for a reason.

• lovemiley4ever

i really hope this trend doesnt catch on

to late..the this trand already caught on

Sep 28, 2010 @ 05:33 am
    hottiegirl said:

same time

you r right..she realy looks amazing but it could be better with top tank…

Sep 28, 2010 @ 05:35 am
    Sk8erGirl said:

This is why Miley is the Official HBIC

what’s HBIC?

She has a great body but her face is NOT cute

Are you kidding miley is hot and gorgeous. she the most beautiful girl on disney right now.

• Watch your back

Sep 28, 2010 @ 06:29 am
    lovemiley4ever said:
    Sep 28, 2010 @ 05:35 am
    Sk8erGirl said:

This is why Miley is the Official HBIC

what’s HBIC?

Head bitch in charge :)

Showing your bra is trashy.
    But really Miley, PUT A DAMN SHIRT ON
    At least miley’s wears a bra selena just let them bounce and don’t wear a bra. selena really have droopy breast she need to wear a bra like miley.

Sk8erGirl said:

This is why Miley is the Official HBIC

ohh you shouldn’t say it…you know how much slutiii singer there are?.lady gaga madona britney-there realy beachs but miley?you freaked out girl

• putlimeinthecoconut

This is why Miley is the Official HBIC

what’s HBIC?

Head bitch in charge :

Basically miley’s is disney leader and the first to break records and do things first than anyone is someone who has guts and don’t follow the trends she makes her own happen and she not a robot and it means she the best at everything in which is true. she dare to do thing nobody on disney dares to do not even the guys.

• Watch your back

Sep 28, 2010 @ 06:38 am
    Showing your bra is trashy.
    But really Miley, PUT A DAMN SHIRT ON

Why people ALWAYS compare Selena and Miley? Leave Selena alone.

Sep 28, 2010 @ 06:40 am
    Anonymous said

soo right!!so in sumarry:MILEY THE BEST

• putlimeinthecoconut

preachhh.

• fearless now

Miley looks gorgeous… love her boots and the sunglasses i just dont like to see the black bra on almost all her outfits… but she is beautiful.

off topic: selena just tweeted ‘untouchable’ by taylor swift, which is my favorite song EVER, is the most played song on my ipod… glad she is listening to good music

Watch your back said:

Sep 28, 2010 @ 06:38 am
    Why people ALWAYS compare Selena and Miley? Leave selena alone.

becuse they always bein in kind of compatiton…and becuse all the time people judje miley when others do the same or worst things…

• sayWHAT

JS it was 113 degrees inLA yesterday so dont get upset about the outfit

• lovemiley4ever

i knew heard the song for the first time…nice song..taylor AMAZING!!!

• lovemiley4ever

i know heard the song for the first time…nice song..taylor AMAZING!!!

• lovemiley4ever

you belong with me taylor’s best song!

But really Miley, PUT A DAMN SHIRT ON

Why people ALWAYS compare Selena and Miley? Leave Selena alone

Because selena twats act like selena is a goddest of right and she does worst at times but go unnoticed like she don’t wear a bra if it will had been miley it will had been all over the news but is selena so the media let’s it skip not to mention the one bad mouthing miley perez is mexican and selena is mexican so he wont point out all the wrong selena does to keep her image. selena has done worst than miley at times and nobody have a bad mouthing comments like for miley. come on miley is wearin a bra in which is called a I forgot but you can wear those without a shirt or over shirt and people make sure to point it out imagen miley wearing no bra! it will be all over cnn news and the world selena didn’t wear a bra and nobody gave two cents about it.

Why people ALWAYS compare Selena and Miley? Leave selena alone

It’s selena fault miley is huge all over the entire world she the only teen star known globably so what selena did is associate her name with miley so she could steal some of miley fame and get notice. but the bitch try to blame miley for something she stared by getting in miley life and business and boyfriend and fans. selena try to damage miley while she got fame from playing the innocent when she far from it. selena pretended to be miley friend to flirt with nick behind her back, she made the jonas go against miley lying to jonas about miley. she lies to everyone about miley giving her a bad rap when selena is a bitch behind cameras, jb, demi and other are notice selena lies so they stop talking to her, but they gave her a second chance and she screw miley again, so now they keeping away from selena that why nobody like selena she is trouble and drama behind the cameras. she copies miley desperately to please nick and bring attention but nobody is buying only dumb kids.

So…Selena went to nicks show. Huh…

Nelena hung out last night :D

Miley looks amazing.
    So what if you can see her bra. Get over it >.<

omg she looks so stupid!
    that white thing is just ugly and tell me:
    WHO WANTS TO SEE HER BRA?
    so nasty.
    and THATS a role model?
    little kids copy her and what would you say when 12 year orld girls would wear the clothes she’s wearing and you could see their bra.

I don’t understand her.
    I was such a big miley fan but now everythings changed. I don’t know what girl anymore. Shes only 17 not 18 or whatever.

WHY DO PEOPLE ALWAYS COMPARE SELENA AND MILEY?????????????????? they are 2 different kind of person and they’re are SO NOT THE SAME SO SHUT UP
    You wanna really know whos the better rolemodel?
    Is a rolemodel a 17 year old girl which shows her bra every teenage girls around the world?
    she isn’t an adult but acts like one.
    An adult person takes care ot smaller kids and try to be a rolemodel.
    young girls should be the same things as miley does and walk around with their bra so that everyone can see it.
    WHAT WOULD YOU NOW SAY???

oh gosh.

• lovemiley4ever

how do you know all this?

• fearless now

you belong with me taylor’s best song!
    ……

from her album fearless i dont like ‘you belong with me’ and ‘fifteen’…. in my opinion ‘untouchable’ tops any other song but ‘breathe’ and ‘fearless’ are awesome to play on piano and guitar

• gingerrx.

KristinaMarie559 said:

Nelena hung out last night :D

yeah, but i heard he went out with sam straight after the show

• lovemiley4ever

You wanna really know whos the better rolemodel?
    she isn’t an adult but acts like one.
    An adult person takes care ot smaller kids and try to be a rolemodel.
    WHAT WOULD YOU NOW SAY???

YEHH SURE AND TO SHOW ALL THE WORLD NOT YOUR BRA TO SHOW YOUR B*** BECUSE YO ARE NOT WEARING BRA IT IS BETTER? MILEY SHE IS REALY RULEMODEL BECUSE SHE IS REAL!!!SHE IS’NT FAKE LIKE OTHER!!!

• picstoburn

woah i didn’t know people were on. i didn’t go to school today.

• KristinaMarie559

When Miley goes braless with a see through shirt, then you can complain. She is fine.

• gingerrx.

lovemiley4ever said:

You wanna really know whos the better rolemodel?
    she isn’t an adult but acts like one.
    An adult person takes care ot smaller kids and try to be a rolemodel.
    WHAT WOULD YOU NOW SAY???

come on, showing your bra doesn’t mean you’re real.
    oh, and why must ocean-up describe what she’s wearing?we can all see the picture.

• Sweetdisposition?

She should’ve worn a tanktop underneath that shirt. It’s an ugly shirt to begin with but I like her boots. Those glasses do not look flattering on her either.

I have tons of lacy tops, but I make damn sure I wear proper tanktops/singlets underneath them.
    It’s not normal walking around in public with your bra on full display to be honest.

KristinaMarie559 said:

Nelena hung out last night :D

yeah, but i heard he went out with sam straight after the show

Yay I love namantha. Any pictures?

• picstoburn

i hate the glasses though ngl /:
    i feel like there’s going to be an nelena post tonight. not feeling it.

• PullTheTrigger

Lmfao. my parents wouldn’t let me out of the house like that. I’d never wear just that and my bra anyway. it’s skanky. noty.

• HisFavoriteGirl

The outfit isn’t that bad , it’s just the shades that really NEED 2 GO .

• krystinajonas

So you can run & tell that. Homeboy!

Miley’s such a beaut :)

• krystinajonas

KristinaMarie559 said:

Nelena hung out last night :D

First Nelena fan I meet here on OU :D <3

• miley cirus2

ta jau viss idea li tikai briles fuuuuuuuu un vinai stulbi izskatas gaisi mati

I do not like the outfit and wearing round glasses with a round face is definitely not cute. Love the boots though. And why are people saying that her sunglasses will be a trend? Elton John did that already. Even my grandmother, bless her heart, has a few sunglasses like that.

Hellooo, botox.

• itsmileybest

So pretty! I love this girl! <3

• realistgangsta

she looks hot

• mileycrush

she’s so beautiful :) i love her legs<3 n her whole body and face, she's just PERFECTION.. comment me back if u agree lmfao :p

• nemoh

I love this girl to death. But I hate this outfit. It looks so western…& weird. I like her bra the most XD.

She has a great body but her face is NOT cute.

whats so great about her body? shes just skin n bones.

…And fat.

Sep 28, 2010 @ 08:05 am
    mileycrush said:

you r soo right people all the time judje hee becuse they jelious in her…and they have pretty good reasons.. :)

I LOVE DIZ WOMEN!

k i love miley so dont come and tell me to gtfo off this post but she needs to put a shirt on really. i mean ok, wear whatever you want but i honestly hate how she thinks it’s so attractive to dress like that. like, she might as well just walk outside without a shirt on, just a bra. and i know im not the only miley fan that thinks this. i just wonder what her dad thinks about it. that top she has on would look SO cute on her with a shirt under. i think it’s really gross when someone does that js. i hope she realises that she’s been looking like a hot mess lately. i hope she grows her hair long again and realises that tops like that were meant to have a shirt under. and that she looks cuter when her bra isnt showing.

Sep 28, 2010 @ 12:12 pm
    mileycrush said:

she’s so beautiful :) i love her legs<3 n her whole body and face, she’s just PERFECTION.. comment me back if
    u agree lmfao :)

you are soo right-again.. i’m kinda like you…i mean i never thought that there are people that love her sooooo much like i do!

OMG WHAT IS SHE WEARING.

OMG WHAT IS SHE WEARING

cloths daaa lol

• gidmwoidwh

uFlzRg vqobuvgtdkhh, [url=http://riejgrusaera.com/]riejgrusaera[/url], [link=http://inirylevbywt.com/]inirylevbywt[/link], http://lbwbswzkecyg.com/

Sep 28, 2010 @ 10:16 am
    itsmileybest said:

So pretty! I love this girl

me too!!! and i like your picture!!!

Why does she always show her bra?!

• lovemiley4ever

i’m not for showing the whole world your bra but it’s not SUCH a big dil…if she like it so for me it’s fine and why people thinking all the time that all what she’s doing is for someone or for proving something…??

• taylorr.

Slutty much? Yes.

• countrycutie14

i friggen love her boots and shorts and top! :)

• LeatherStuddedKiss22

ME TOO!!! ahhh <3 i want it!!! but i bet its vintage, which makes it EVEN MORE AWESOME!!!!!

Sep 27, 2010 @ 10:32 pm
    TheTruthBitch said:
    IM ALREADY ON BITCH! XD

ROFL. THERE U ARE!!! XD
    UR ICON. BAHAHA. <3 LOVE ITT ;O X

• mileyistheboss

I want those boots

I feel so bad for Nick J now because he wanted everything to be kept quiet but that Lea girl just leaked it outby tweeting this to Sam Barks when she said she was excited

Sep 27, 2010 @ 10:29 pm
    I guess I’m a hater for thinking she should put on a shirt.

nope. ur right. she does. lol
    but i’m use to her flashing her bra now.

Sep 27, 2010 @ 10:25 pm
    Dumaaa ? said:
    Girl loves her black bra. xD

and her leopard one XD
    can’t forget that shit
    why does she flash? ROFL.

@xxilovelerman *turns capslock off* Thanks lmao. Love your too <3 :D

• DesireRenee

Does she even look in the mirror anymore. I know you’re trying to be different, but come on.. haha Can you dress a little better? : )

xxilovelerman said:

Sep 27, 2010 @ 10:25 pm
    Dumaaa ? said:
    Girl loves her black bra. xD

and her leopard one XD
    can’t forget that shit
    why does she flash? ROFL.

I know so much about Miley’s bra choices it feels like we are dating.

Sep 27, 2010 @ 10:35 pm
    TheTruthBitch said:
    @xxilovelerman *turns capslock off* Thanks lmao. Love your too <3 :D
    —————————–

LMFAO.
    :P
    thanks :] bah idk what shall i say?
    ………..
    wine and orange juice. mix well.
    but i want apples.

Sep 27, 2010 @ 10:36 pm
    xxilovelerman said:

Sep 27, 2010 @ 10:25 pm
    Dumaaa ? said:
    Girl loves her black bra. xD

and her leopard one XD
    can’t forget that shit
    why does she flash? ROFL.

I know so much about Miley’s bra choices it feels like we are dating.

hahahahahahahha XD
    same. i’m pretty sure we’ve seen all the bras she owns.

• Mafer Rodríguez-Lee

love her trashy style.

• mileyistheboss
  • TheTruthBitch

@xxilovelerman Id bet when your mum finds out youve drank all the wine shes gonna go crazy. Lmfao :D

• shecantbetamed

She’s so hot. Those shades are ugly as shit, though. But watch how they become like a huge trend… #MileyHBIC

• liiiiisa

She actually looks awesome. Slutty, but awesome.

She has a great body but her face is NOT cute.

• JaZzYgIrL3

wow i love her outfit but she is out of control!

Sep 27, 2010 @ 10:42 pm
    TheTruthBitch said:

ROFL SHE doesn’t drink much
    and there’s like one wine and 2 chanpanges.
    so.not for a while anyways.
    got the bottle in my room. might drink it tonight >.< XD

@TheTruthBitch
    to be fair.
    i haven’t drank in months.

7 MONTHS
    MORE? LOL

@xxilovelerman Lmfao okaii XD

Sep 27, 2010 @ 10:48 pm
    TheTruthBitch said:
    @xxilovelerman Lmfao okaii XD

—————–

just sayinggggggggggggggggggg

oh god im a BIT drunk…hey. u got glasses?

@thetruthbitch
    DO U WEAR GLASSES? XO.XO

…………..

and i JIZZED. in my PANTS.

@thetruthbitch
    have u ever drank?

She has a great body but her face is NOT cute.

whats so great about her body? shes just skin n bones.

• TheTruthBitch

@xxilovelerman i only wear glasses when i cant see the tv or in school when i cant see the board lmao. But those are the only times i wear glasses :D why?

Sep 27, 2010 @ 10:52 pm
    TheTruthBitch said:

IDK. i had a feeling u wore glasses :D

@xxilovelerman YESS! XD

• what is bullet?
    LALALALALALALALA
    BATMAN

Sep 27, 2010 @ 10:56 pm
    TheTruthBitch said:
    @xxilovelerman At one of my friends sleepovers D:

why sad face? ROFL. did u have funnn

• TheTruthBitch

@xxilovelerman I have to go D: Bye Jenna :) xx (we totally owned this post lmao)

• LeatherStuddedKiss22

i know! shes is SUPER sexy!!! Miley is forever the HBIC!!!!!!!

Mileycrush never got on:(

• picstoburn

Mileycrush never got on:(

don’t you have a youtube? i just saw it the other day.

• KristinaMarie559

Oh and the see through shirt w/o a bra wasn’t about Selena,even though she did it.
    I just thought about what I said.

• fearless now

Sep 28, 2010 @ 07:47 am
    picstoburn said:

i hate the glasses though ngl /:
    i feel like there’s going to be an nelena post tonight. not feeling it

is selena in your icon? and what the hell she is doing? lol

• picstoburn

Sep 28, 2010 @ 07:55 am
    fearless now said:
    Sep 28, 2010 @ 07:47 am
    picstoburn said:

i hate the glasses though ngl /:
    i feel like there’s going to be an nelena post tonight. not feeling it

is selena in your icon? and what the hell she is doing? lol

lmao yeah & she’s dancing xD

Mileycrush never got on:(

don’t you got a youtube? i just it the other day.
    Yup! I saw you subbed this moring. I will sub back when I get home:)

kristinaa!

• KristinaMarie559

I can’t wait for the Nelena post :)
    I hope to see some namantha pictures too:P

So…Selena went to nicks show. Huh
    ==
    selena desparately need pr for her album is failing I hope nick don’t let another relationship ruined for sake of selena. I hope samathat tell nick no he cannot help selena failing album.

Mileycrush :DDDD

How do you spell your name again!?

• xxilovelerman

we should have a sleepover
    A VIRTUAL ONE.
    ROFL

• picstoburn

Sep 28, 2010 @ 08:02 am
    KristinaMarie559 said:
    Mileycrush never got on:(

don’t you got a youtube? i just it the other day.
    Yup! I saw you subbed this moring. I will sub back when I get home:)
    lol damn i was in a rush :P but OK yay :D

So…Selena went to nicks show. Huh
    ==
    Yes she need it PR -__-
    Thats why their wasn’t any media their. It was just a fan.

• mileycrush

ilovemiley’ss hair. but not digging the outfit, not gonna lie , i meann write when i typed in oceanup.com and her picture popped up i looked at her face and i was like wow beautiful face. but when i scrolled down. i was like oh shit. she’s wearing a shirt where it shows she’s wearing a black bra… which means haters will start bitching and shit… :/ but imo i dont give a shit wat da hell she wears. i still love her, hehe but totally not digging it. something i wudnt wear haha xD its mostly cuz im muslim.. lmfao but if i was christian and i had a bod like that.. WOOT. I wud totally wear it lmfao. but those shorts are hideous lmfao.. she has great legs. she shud wear shorts thatt flaunt them more yah know? whoever read this please replyy and tell me if you agree or disagree :) thanksss

• mileycrush

kristina, you spell out like this H-A-N-A :D hehe thankss love. and i like nelena, but i wish it was niley lmfao.

• KristinaMarie559

I have to present my spanish project next period. ew.

• mileycrush

kristinamaire, are you a niley or nelena fan?

haha I hate Niley ;)
    Okay! I kept wanning to spell it like Hannah >.<

• picstoburn

Mileycrush i agree.but people shouldn’t worry about her clothes /: i mean at least she’s wearing some haha.

• KristinaMarie559

kristinamaire, are you a niley or nelena fan?
    Nelena fan:)

Ugh I have to go :/
    Bye.

• mileycrush

kristina. wtffffff! that is justtt i hate you now. justkidding.. but wat da hell are you a miley or selena fan?? ur supposed to bee on miley’s side… you tratier :/ lmfao. jkjkk but WTF :O

• Watch your back

I hate her clothes tho…

• KristinaMarie559

I love both Miley and Selena :)
    I don’t like Niley but I love Miam<3
    Nelena,Nucie(Nick and Lucie) and Nemi are my favorite couples that aren’t dating:)

Too bad they’re not doing shows!!! People believe EVERYTHING. Selena couldn’t go to the show since there WASN’T a show. You stupid.

• mileycrush

picstoburn, i knooww riight.. its her style. and its totally not “slutty” like she said in this rare interview. whichhh not everyone really heard, she said that “i dont dress slutty” i just like wearing less.. and i understand. and she’s dressing edgy imo, but yeah i do like seeing her dress moree .. hehehe it makes my day just seeing her wearr like tshirt and jeans like selenaa and demi doo, but oh well, shes just being miley haha :D

• KristinaMarie559

I wish I had Mileys hair.

• mileycrush

kristinamarie. for some reason u lost alot of my respect -_- but i still love you. and NEMI?! WTF?

• KristinaMarie559

It was a live pperformance. They were getting ready for the show.

• picstoburn

mileycrush,i know i wish people will deal with it . i mean they did for demi -_-

• picstoburn

Sep 28, 2010 @ 08:10 am

um Nick and lucy or whatever is doing two shows O_o the fuck. selena was there to see her friend.

i love her

• mileycrush

PICSTOBURN idk about demi haha she has some haters here on oceanup lmfao but on twitter she has alot of fans. dude i wonder who has more fans on twitter? miley or demi..? i mean i follow alot of miley fans. {their the only ppl i follow, i hate following demi fans, lmfao or selena or justin bieber, only miley!} but uhm yeahh but i do see alot of demi fans on twitter always retweeting and shitt and supporting their love for her. i barely see some for miley though. which is BOGUS.. so idkkk who has more fan on twitter and in general? miley or demi??? and omg did you know that selena has over 9 million likes on facebook miley miley has 0ver SIX million that shit needs to goo up lmfao, but i think its cuz selena gomez is advertised moree…

• picstoburn

Miley had more followers on twitter
    then it was selena and then it was demi xD
    nobody really likes demi haha.

• BangThatDrum

mileycrush HIIII!!!

• m

Yesterday Los Angeles hit a record of 113 degrees Fahrenheit. It’s the hottest temperature in L.A. since they started recording temperatures in 1877.

• mileycrush

picstoburn but hey uhm soome of those miley followers were haters right?

Sep 27, 2010 @ 10:58 pm
    TheTruthBitch said:

AWE D: … AND ROFLMAO!! WE SO DID XD

talk soon i hope :P xoxo

• MileyIsBestest

Miley, seriously, I have seen more of you than I want to. PUT SOME CLOTHES ON GIRL!!

any1 wanna chat now my homegirl Hayley is gone D:

I throw my hands up in the air sometimes
    Sayin’ ay-oh, gotta let go
    I wanna celebrate and live my life
    Sayin’ ay-oh, baby let’s go

DYNAMITEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

• xxilovelerman

Miley is getting less and less people on her posts
    ROFL

same xdddddd
    -DRUNK A BIT-

I have it on repeat as we speak! :D

————————————

KINDA SAME. ROFL

• SellyismygirlCrush

ok i have the same top.. but i wear a tank.. really girl please wear a tank under stuff like that its what thier for

Sep 27, 2010 @ 11:33 pm
    SellyismygirlCrush said:

——————-

I AGREE LOL

• Hibz.

She shows off her bra’s like a proud mama or something.

Come on, Miley.

• stori39

That black bra again… -_-

• SellyismygirlCrush

xxilovelerman said:
    Sep 27, 2010 @ 11:02 pm
    MileyIsBestest said:
    I throw my hands up in the air sometimes
    Sayin’ ay-oh, gotta let go
    I wanna celebrate and live my life
    Sayin’ ay-oh, baby let’s go

DYNAMITEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

___

haha love that song we made a dance for it for the blue jays Game !! woot

Whyyy does she always enjoy having her bra showing? WtF.. No one wants to see it. It’s disgusting. It’s like boys and their sagging. No one wants to see her boobs.just like how no one wants to see your underwear. It’s not attractive. If she really wants to show off her breasts shed look much better with a low cut top than a see through shirt that shows your bra. I have nothing against Miley I love her but she looks like a cheap tram when she wears baggy, revealing clothes. IT’s not a style. It just makes you look ridiculous.

nvrshoutnvr said:

apparently the reason for this weather in LA is a big ass earthquake. :/
    ——————
    Oh, but wait! We just got a new warning from http://www.YouCan‘tPredictEarthquakes.com. It says:

WARNING: You are stupid.

Dear Miley ,
    Bras are undergarments. Meant to be worn UNDER your clothes. They’re not an accessery. Wearing them in a way that is meant to be shown to the world is not attractive.

peace,.
    I’M OUT FOR TODAY
    going to sleep. it’s 8am. wake up at like 4/5pm . shower. drink wine. then wake up for skl at 8am, FML

im drunk atm A BIT
    KK LOT

hey guys calm down, she had two outfits (the blue jeans, shirt and jacket) and the dress that didnt show her bra. and this outfit isnt as bad as her other ones, cuz the ones where her shirt is see through shows her bra more then this croket looking top, its not as revealing as the see through shirts.

• crazylady

oh everyone moved here I guess.

so I’ll ask again has anyone seen I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry (I would think somebody here has since it’s been out for a long time)? I’ve seen it before but I still don’t understand why they didn’t just pretend they were bi. would have been a lot easier for them…

• SellyismygirlCrush

Sep 28, 2010 @ 12:14 am
    crazylady said:
    oh everyone moved here I guess.

____

lmao… but it was the whole MARRIAGE thing your supposed to be commited. Life partners.. not i love my husband but we like girls to.

• crazylady

that makes sense but still bi people can’t be committed? I mean it’s no different than having a crush on another guy when you’re in a gay marriage?

• SellyismygirlCrush

crazylady said:

______

yeah a crush is fine.
    But all those woman claimed to have had sex with him thats cheating lol

SellyismygirlCrush said:

Sep 28, 2010 @ 12:14 am
    crazylady said:
    oh everyone moved here I guess.

____

Well in fact there is no law that says you have to be committed or even in love to get married.

• crazylady

yeah a crush is fine.
    But all those woman claimed to have had sex with him thats cheating lol

I guess they didn’t think of pretending to be bi then since crushes would have been fine.

• BangThatDrum

Hello! I’m in college a the moment, we have a small break and I let the girl next to me see these pictures she was like “Oh god I want that!” I was like “Why?” “Because it’s awesome duh?” I was like “Are you sure?” “Are you calling me a liar?” lolz I did not expect that lolz but I love this outfit too xD.

PS: The girl is not a fan btw xD

• BangThatDrum

Oh and this other girl had that black shirt thing Miley wore to Paris while going out with Ashley and she didn’t wear anything under it as well so her bra was showing… nobody said a word.

Well, it was 113 degrees yesterday and this outfit looks quite comfy, can’t blame her. More than a bra was almost overdressed in this weather.

• BangThatDrum

________

That hot O_O It has never been that hot here and when it’s the hottest here I almost wear nothing but short shorts and a tanktop what is way to hot still O_O.

• putlimeinthecoconut
  • lovemiley4ever

she wears nice cloths…of course it means that she is so desperate for attention… common you can INVENT better thing???

• mileycrush

BANGTHATDRUM! heyyy babe! how u doing. do you like that miley outfit?
    lmfao i think its okay . but sheee deff pulls it offf<3

• BangThatDrum

So… I should really start sueing people who hate on Miley ^^ who cyber bullies is still a bullie and you can get sued for that OH YES ^^

• BangThatDrum

mileycrush said:

BANGTHATDRUM! heyyy babe! how u doing. do you like that miley outfit?
    lmfao i think its okay . but sheee deff pulls it offf<3
    _________

Oh yes I do since it was the hottest day ever there since in the year 1800 and… xD

• Hilary

these boots are made for walking
    and that’s just what they’ll do
    one of these days these boots
    are gonna
    walk
    all
    over
    you =)

Sep 28, 2010 @ 12:45 am
    BangThatDrum said:

that lolz but I love this outfit too xD
    PS: The girl is not a fan btw

you are soo right..miley ectually knows how to wear and people sometimes so jealous that when they hear “miley” they immidiatly talking bad thing… LOVE YOU MILEY XD!

• picstoburn

picstoburn but hey uhm soome of those miley followers were haters right?

i think so /:

• mileycrush

bangthatdrum how much does miley weigh she has an amazing bod :) and tha bells about to ring ttyl lovebird. i love ur icon btw hehee<33

• BangThatDrum

Just read this and use your mind… earlier today when I got home I started reading a magazine and there was a picture from Julie and Melissa if anyone knows the Dutroux case? That child abuser and murder. He killed 4 young girls and 2 escaped from the it. Then I start thinking about people bashing Miley on her clothes and calling her names… What did she ever do to hurt you in any way?

• mileycrush

picstoburn. but im pretty dammm 9080980890% sure she had way more loverssss!!! hahahaha so when she wud tweet wud her fans like trend it and stuff???? wud she get like alot of nice comments?

• BangThatDrum

mileycrush said:

____________

I have no idea xD! but aaaaw ok bye ;)

Selena went to see Nick last night :] A fan got a picture with her.

Sep 27, 2010 @ 10:15 pm
    TheTruthBitch said:

Not really digging the shades :/

what it means?

miley perfects!!!!!!!!!

• picstoburn

Sep 28, 2010 @ 08:27 am
    mileycrush said:

i didn’t remember /: i didn’t have twitter at the time but i remember always checking her twitter.

peacelove said:

if it to hard for you so you can cloth your eyes..this is the moda everyone dresses like this..so why she can’t???

• Rachmileyvoy

Actually people, have you seen the style this year, its meant to look like lingerie on top or somethin, but anyway seriously, what is wrong w showin ur bra seriously, have yall never worn a bikinni, it covers up just as much if not more!!! its not like shes wearin tht top with no bra at all. its just a short black top, or like wearin a bikin under, also american apparel has loads of small tops that are basically bras that are meant for tops like that. so a bra does the same job!

I absolutley LOVE this. Miley: ‘Another Life (See You)’ FULL http://bit.ly/8Ysf4x

Rachmileyvoy said:

ohhh u wrote whole artical…you justified what i said before:THIS IS THE MODA

• Holly

Showing your bra is trashy.
    But really Miley, PUT A DAMN SHIRT ON.

• lovemiley4ever

how is my new picture?? lol

the whole bra showing thing is the latest trend and atleast shes wearing a bra, i think miley needs to introduce one to selena.

i wish that girl wud wear a bra its seriously disturbing how low theyre hanging!

Selena went to see Les Miserables last night.

Nick was seen coming to and leaving the theatre with Samantha, who has yet to tweet again since her JUNO giveaway tweet.

LOL.

• =dddjajaj

miley’s nicely hot

anyway,pls watch this ..=D
    youtube.com/watch?v=Gtfq2SXQcTw&feature=related

• misscherie13

I don’t like her sunglasses tho

• lovemiley4ever

i’m pretty sure that selene wears bra..with all her money fame and mangers?? she won’t move without makeup…so without bra? noway

I guess that means Nelena are still friends :]

I guess that means Nelena are still friends :]

who cares? we talking about MILEY

• mileyluver15

she looks great!!

• mileyluver15

xxilovelerman said:

Sep 27, 2010 @ 11:33 pm
    SellyismygirlCrush said:

——————-

I AGREE LOL

i agree where did you get the top though? i really really want it!!

• lovemiley4ever

right?? she is beautiful!!! i want to talk with somene about miley…who want?

• mileyluver15

BangThatDrum said:

________

ive been to califorina in the summetime at a 110 degrees or more and its not as hot as florida we have the humidity too its awful

• xO

Sep 28, 2010 @ 04:12 am
    I guess that means Nelena are still friends :]

What means they’re still friends?

• mileyluver15

lovemiley4ever said:

right?? she is beautiful!!! i want to talk with somene about miley…who want?

shes sooo pretty!! i love her

Sep 28, 2010 @ 04:51 am
    xO said
    What means they’re still friends?

it’s mean that they are not in a fight or somethung..they still talk…sometimes hanging out…sometimes more…lol…

I guess that means Nelena are still friends :]

What means they’re still friends?

Sel went and saw his show last night.

Sep 28, 2010 @ 04:53 am
    mileyluver15 said
    shes sooo pretty!! i love her
    me too…~!! and all my friends don’t like her…it such annoying…

• sexxynickj

She’s pretty, why does she insist on wearing things that are unflattering??

i need miley friend lol :0

• Ciaooooo <3

Sep 28, 2010 @ 05:06 am
    sexxynickj said:

She’s pretty, why does she insist on wearing things that are unflattering??

we saw the same picture?i don’t think so.. miley looks geogius in this picture…and it’s includes her outfit…!

i really hope this trend doesnt catch on.

• putlimeinthecoconut
  • hottiegirl

she looks really good , but if she wore a top under that shirt ,it would be perfect and more cute and decent at the same time

• Sk8erGirl

This is why Miley is the Official HBIC

• Sk8erGirl

lovemiley4ever said:

right?? she is beautiful!!! i want to talk with somene about miley…who want?
    ===
    I’d rather talk about that fuzzy icon

• mileyluver15

it looks like anything else shes been wearing all year

• mileyluver15

hottiegirl said:

yeah i agree

Pretty <3

Not really digging the shades :/

• SJG97

Love her but, that outfit is butt ugly.And what’s up with the bug-eye shades?I never understood that trend,why would someone want to look lke a fly?

• Drizzy

I have like the same exact legs hahaa…except mine are longer..
    She has a tan though. I’m just straight up white hahhaa.

I like her boots. <3

• BangThatDrum

To me she looks so much like Amanda Bynes :’]. Love this girl!

her hair is growing back

• xxilovelerman

she looks hot nowadays rofl xD

• BangThatDrum

Sep 27, 2010 @ 10:21 pm

her hair is growing back
    _____________

Well yeah duh xD

• mileyluver15

lovemiley4ever said:

Sep 28, 2010 @ 04:53 am
    mileyluver15 said
    shes sooo pretty!! i love her
    me too…~!! and all my friends don’t like her…it such annoying…

oh my gosh same here!! ughhh all my friends love selena. i dont get how you can love her shes soo fake did you see that video where she admits she had sex before even mileys a virgin

• mileyluver15

i really hope this trend doesnt catch on.

no ones that daring.

ENOUGH WITH THE BRA COMMENTS OU. Just stfu about it.