Nick Jonas RETURNING TO LES MIS

IMG_7279

Nick Jonas & Camilla Kerslake will come back to Les Miserables for two shows only! Tonight and tomorrow.. Your last chance until the concert on Sunday, Oct. 3 to see them! Thx Angel.

i’ll pretend to be happy that he’s going back there but inside i’m just not. i want him to stay : )!

• JoickBelongs

Why in the world did Selena Gomez go to Les Miz tonight? That’s just crazy. Who next? Miley?

_____

Wait, she’s there ? :|

Yeah, but a lot of People seem to be okay with Nick and Sam. I just hope he doesn’t get thebashing he got while in London the first time.

• JoickBelongs

What rehearsal pics are you guys talking about ?

Honestly, how long do you think the Nick and Sam relationship can last? They are young and long distance is hard.

Some pics some of the cast were taken. Nick looked like a doll.

• sexxynickj

The Samantha drama has already started. It went by mostly unnoticed the first time he was there, cause everyone was so caught up w/ Lucy, but people have caught on to him and Samantha now. HAHA

———————-

Of course people have caught on she came to visit him in NYC while he was on tour this summer and went to a RD game.

The only reason there hasn’t been more attention on these two is because Ashley and Joe’s budding relationship took main stage this summer.

But yes, it is pretty obvious there is something going on with NAM (Nick/Sam)… is she his GF? I don’t know, but they definitely like each other.

• JoickBelongs

Some pics some of the cast were taken. Nick looked like a doll.

_____

doll .. in a good way ? lol

• AAC

Ummm. OU? Are you ever going to post the pictures of Nick in rehearsals? -_-

• Gearsarealwaysturning

<3 killian just tweeted about them having fun in the dressing room ;]

• Gearsarealwaysturning

NILLIAN FOR THE WEST.

• AAC

killiandonnelly Great day at rehearsals today. O2 is gong to be amazing! Loved having @nickjonas back in the dressing room tonight. Laughs were had!!!

Fucking yes! I was waiting for this tweet. Love me some Nillian.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

i am excited! but these are the days you wish you were british.

• AAC

MsLeaSalonga Met @nickjonas today… and he’s quite possibly the most serious human being I’ve ever met.

I love Lea SFM. <3

• Gearsarealwaysturning

ACC yeahhhhhh :D

• Gearsarealwaysturning

AAC said:

I love Lea SFM. <3
    ===
    hahaha his seriousness is sexy.

• AAC

ACC yeahhhhhh :D
    _____

Nick and Killian just need to go gay for eachother.

OceanUp, post the rehearsal pics!

I wish I could see Nick and Sam, but I don’t live in London. Ugh. :(

Haha of course! : )

I want to see Nick going on dates with his girls. ;)

i have a pretty good feeling the jonas brothers are gonna break up soon:(
    —————————-
    really? i dont. not too soon at least. i mean, nick already said before he went to london the first time that he was doing the 25th anniv. so this isnt some new thing either

AAC said:

Fucking yes! I was waiting for this tweet. Love me some Nillian.
    _____________________________________________
    Love, love, love Killian <3
    And of course I love Nick ;)

I have tickets to see the O2 concert at the movies on the 4th. I’m super nervous…it’s a bit ridiculous.

• Yup

so unfair! i wanted to see that show too!

Why in the world was Selena at Les Mis tonight? That’s just crazy. What’s next? Miley?

• BZheartsJB
  • Rainey

Dammit Oceanup
    As I was scrolling down it looked like Nick was shirtless. Use a different picture!

• BZheartsJB

i have a pretty good feeling the jonas brothers are gonna break up soon:(
    —————————-
    Ya I dont think they will.
    I think that they will have side projects and once they are done with JONAS, they will start doing stuff more them with Jonas Brothers.
    Also I just think that instead of having an album come out every year like they did for a couple years I think it will be every couple years. So they can do side projects but still have Jonas Brothers.
    But if they split that sucks

I think Lea just leaked that Nick and Sam are dating she responded to Sams tweet about being happy with this tweet

@SamanthaBarks Oh, I know why you’re excited, and it has nothing to do with the concert. =D

She just leaked it wow I feel bad for Nick J now because he wanted everything quiet

• luckze
  • JaZzYgIrL3

i already know that the jonas brothers will break up. :(

• Hibz.

fat nick said:

FUCK nick got so fat! ew hahahahhaha he’s fat
    Wow. Whats it like living in the land of delusion?

Nick Jonas is fat. Thats hilarious.

I can’t stand selena using nick to get notice that bitch only thinks of money.louis

• Olga35MORAN

Economical situation in the entire world prompted custom writing companies trim back prices for essays. We have an opportunity to order custom term paper for good prices at this moment.

Does anyone know if twilight new moon or eclipse the full movie is on YouTube if it is can you please post a URL to the persons YouTube page thanks =)

• wlxdnclcsve

nCROGL jxdiekehjuzc, [url=http://kmipunyxlygd.com/]kmipunyxlygd[/url], [link=http://bxhqxcamyoie.com/]bxhqxcamyoie[/link], http://ppavvnxjoxdi.com/

Because she desperate for her album to get notice that all selena does use people she used miley name, nick, taylor l,taylor s, sheryl cole , justin beiber she a name dropper even with all the promottion she doing her album is bombing bad. she a terrible singer and performer and she has no charisma so she goes and use people for fame because she too boring to get notice on her own.

I can’t stand selena using nick to get notice that bitch only thinks of money.

Nick is dating samantha barks and she even said it on twitter why has no one caught on to this.
    ______

Wait. What did she say and when?
    —————

She didn’t really say anything…just that she was happy

/yawn Miley untwist your knickers

• ieajguew

sMYzJq hxdaqyfbqeym, [url=http://cwfgwpoktsum.com/]cwfgwpoktsum[/url], [link=http://zpwryucglfru.com/]zpwryucglfru[/link], http://nvtojwztsdsg.com/

the solo kevin pictures looks like he just had an orgasm

nick is a skinny mini
    you have to see him in real life.
    his rib cage sticks out of his shirt
    he’s got lean-muscle on his arms and a tiny waist. so fuck you blind anon.

he is the furthest from fat a guy could ever be.

• suzii18023

cool i guess

OMG. I’m buying tickets!

• suckit

i have a pretty good feeling the jonas brothers are gonna break up soon:(

• xJanex

didn’t they say joe was releasing a separate album?
    when is that coming out?

AND I WANNA SEE A SHOW AND HERE NICK’S LES MIS VOICE. (:

• xJanex

whoops….. i didn’t read the few last posts.
    HAHAHA there’s one specifically on what i asked (:

• AAC

Ugh. I want to see him in Les Mis so badly. :/

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

OMG

• fat nick

FUCK nick got so fat! ew hahahahhaha he’s fat

i have a pretty good feeling the jonas brothers are gonna break up soon:(
    _______________________________

me too. :(

i miss the 2007/08 jonas brothers.

i have a pretty good feeling the jonas brothers are gonna break up soon:(

they cant stay in disney forever

JoickBelongs said:

_____

Wait, she’s there ? :|

guess camping out for the show Sunday? Makes no sense.

Selena went? How do we know this?
    And yeah… Sam. She’s so fucking obvious with her tweets. ha

• BZheartsJB

Selena went? How do we know this?
    And yeah… Sam. She’s so fucking obvious with her tweets. ha
    i hope she isnt doing it for publicity. cause Nick likes to keep his personal life personal annd thee fact that she tweeting about it is weird

• sexxynickj

FUCK nick got so fat! ew hahahahhaha he’s fat

OBVIOUSLY you are a BLIND Anon.. Nick is AS FINE AS HELL

Some one in England was at the play and got a picture of herself in the audience with Selena. She also got one with herself & Nick on his way out. TRUTH! You’re right though. I should keep my mouth shut. I just couldn’t believe it is all. I thought she didn’t like him. And to the person who said Nick is fat. What, are you blind? He’s kind of skinny. With muscles. Most people like that. No way is he fat.

Selena went? How do we know this?

Just ANON trying to start shit.

• Anonymouse

well Lea was the one who let the cat out of the bag with Nick/Sam…plus they been at it for awhile…just Sam not really popular everywhere so she goes unnotice which makes Nick a happy private person.

______

Wait. What did she say and when?