Taylor Swift CAVALLI RUNWAY SHOW

taylor-swift-flawless-milan-85

Flawless Taylor Swift @ Cavalli runway show in Milan, Italy Sept. 26. Fame.

Beauty, class, talent and poise!

wow

• itsmileybest

She looks pretty here… but when I see his pictures without make up was OH GOD! Shes still pretty anyways ;)

• xxilovelerman

@OceanUP Selena Gomez on Daybreak LIVE SINGING ROUND & ROUND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnbbHFntV5Q

• inhumancreation

I’d watch.. but I’m listening to Phantom of the Opera and it will ruin it on meee.

xxilovelerman said:
    are you trying to say she can’t sing or something? lol

She can sing. She just cannot sing well.

lol. all to their own :P
    I think she can,

————————–

u probs also think that heidi montag has real boobs

are you trying to say she can’t sing or something? lol

OCEANUP. POST THIS!

OCEANUP. POST THIS!

OCEANUP. POST THIS!

i really don’t like her clothes here.

OCEANUP. POST THIS!

• Watch your back

Taylor is beautiful :)

OCEANUP. POST THIS!

• myfactoryanimal?

@xxilovelerman stop spamming this post with “her” singing. plus, daybreak is a fail.

are you trying to say she can’t sing or something? lol

She can sing. She just cannot sing well.

• itsmileybest

this is a taylor post…

• inhumancreation

SHE DOESN’T EVEN GO HERE.

• LOVELOVELOVE!

Nick Jonas gets boner

dhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9hix_KV3_ouring cambio live chat.

are you trying to say she can’t sing or something? lol

She can sing. She just cannot sing well.

lol. all to their own :P
    I think she can,

• myfactoryanimal?

grr! damn bitch stole my ride! -.-….SCREW YOU ASSHOLE!

this is a taylor post…

i know. talk to the person who posted nick jonas’ boner video. lols

• myfactoryanimal?

xxilovelerman said:

this is a taylor post…

i know. talk to the person who posted nick jonas’ boner video. lols

she posted it once love. not 11 times.

• VampireDiariesLove

She looks pretty here. am i the only one who thinks that top is fugly!?

—————-

O.O i can post what i like. LOL

• Watch your back

I don’t know why, but I love her top..

her hair looks hmm… O_o

• fearless now

WTF IS TAYLOR WEARING? O.O
    ……..

clothes…which is awesome

• inhumancreation

I might get bashed for this, but am I the only one who’s getting a little tired of Taylors songs? They’re starting to all sound the same to me.

• OceanUpRULES

And there goes the life sized human barbie…

Taylor is really pretty whith makeup

• OceanUpRULES

inhumancreation said:

_____________

• VampireDiariesLove

myfactoryanimal? said:

xxilovelerman said:
    VampireDiariesLove said:
    She looks pretty here. am i the only one who thinks that top is fugly!?

no. the whole outfit is a fail.

just like that video you was spamming.

ROFL..@myfactoryanimal? ..you’re funny!!

lol selena has no stage presence

• OceanUpRULES

itsmileybest said:
    Selena can’t sing… I don’t really hate her, I love his acting and some of his songs… but she don’t sing so good.
    When she sings she practically can breathe and his voice is too delicate so much that anybody can listen her.
    I think it is okay follow a dream but you need some talent with that
    _______________
    1: Learn English
    2: Learn English
    3: Learn English
    4: .. I dunnu nothing left to say

• myfactoryanimal?

VampireDiariesLove said:
    myfactoryanimal? said:

xxilovelerman said:
    VampireDiariesLove said:
    She looks pretty here. am i the only one who thinks that top is fugly!?

no. the whole outfit is a fail.

just like that video you was spamming.

ROFL..@myfactoryanimal? ..you’re funny!!

lmao! xD cheers me dears:)

• omg wtf lolz

OMFG I’M LOVING THAT OUTFIT!

selea tries to hard to sing decent thats why she lose her voice so fast because she dont know how to sing properly

_____________

Glad I’m not alone. :D
    They do all sound the same, its always roughly the same tune, blah blah blah we’re in love or blah blah blah WHY WONT YOU LOVE ME?!
    and then in a lot of them the point of view changes in the last chorus to the bloke whos “so totes in love 4eva and eva” -.- (See: Mine, Love Story, Our Song – those are the ones i can remember.)
    — i’ll be hated on so much for this, but i actually like her music, it’s just so naive sometimes

• fearless now

i love this look. if selena dressed like it, she’d look like jack sparrow

like i said before taylor is like victoria Beckham, they can pick the ugliest clothes ever that will always look great on them..(although I think that this outfit is awesome)

• myfactoryanimal?

fearless now said:
    i love this look. if selena dressed like it, she’d look like jack sparrow

agreed, i love victoria beckham, i dont know why people hate her, she’s so nice:)

• _liesyoutold

MILAN?!?!?! HOW COME I DIDN’T KNOW?!?!?!

• skyebird

she looks hot 0.o she should wear her hair like that more often.

• itsmileybest

xxilovelerman said:

itsmileybest said:
    I think it is okay follow a dream but you need some talent with that =/

“his” lol her :) &. she’ll get better….she has gotten better. way better than before, she is imporving :)
    She is nothalf a good a singer as Miley or Demi though. I can’t say that lol.

Lol sorry I’m latino :) And my English is not so perfect I try ahaha
    she is way better than before that’s for sure … but not too much to be a singer and have cd’s my opinion.

_____________

Glad I’m not alone. :D

• GabriellaS

Beautiful

HATERS stfu

itsmileybest said:
    I think it is okay follow a dream but you need some talent with that =/

She is nothalf a good a singer as Miley or Demi though. I can’t say that lol.

• VampireDiariesLove

myfactoryanimal? said:

i love this look. if selena dressed like it, she’d look like jack sparrow.

…..

HAHAH!!! :D

• fearless now

Beauty, class, talent and poise

…are the best adjectives to describe her. she definitely has the best clothes ever…i love her outfit, especially the skirt. and her hair looks awesome.

VampireDiariesLove said:
    She looks pretty here. am i the only one who thinks that top is fugly!?

no. the whole outfit is a fail.

• summerRainx

NICK JONAS GETS A BONNER!!!

• myfactoryanimal?

xxilovelerman said:
    VampireDiariesLove said:
    She looks pretty here. am i the only one who thinks that top is fugly!?

no. the whole outfit is a fail.

just like that video you was spamming.

Beautiful. Just beautiful. I want her whole outfit. There is no telling how much it cost or which designer made it for her. I wish I was in Milan looking at fashion runway shows instead of studying for exams!

• fearless now

Agreed. “you can pay for school but you can´t buy class” – Jay Z

What are you wearing? I WANT IT!

ahh While I am a fan of TaylorSwift’s music but I am so jealous. I saw this post and thought what a lovely outfit, especially the top.
    And for a moment I wondered where I had seen it before, until I realized it is the beautiful high collared ruffle blouse I have loved for ages.
    It is from Europe, and is well above $1,000. I remember wondering who could afford such an expensive top? Taylor Swift is lucky.

• LeatherStuddedKiss22

She looks freaking hot!! :D Go Taylor!!!!
    I’m totally loving everything about this outfit!! The boots, the tights, the skirt, the shirt, I LOVE AND WOULD WEAR IT IN A SECOND!!! Which is strange for me when it comes to her outfits. I especially love the boots and shirt!!! Very kinda, unlike her normal style…she like needs to be a model :)

• La2

I love her hair like this!
    The shirt is ugly IMO.
    She looks a million times better with makeup – gorgeous!

• HisFavoriteGirl

OMFG ! Taylor looks beautiful ! This is way she’s my idol . She’s a great singer . & She’s so tall , skinny , & absolutely fab . She can rock anything .

I’m not a fan of the top, but her hair and makeup look stunning. And I love the skirt(:

• uojmgf

m4Oex5 gocevvjwsgcl, [url=http://ulvowuvbvajd.com/]ulvowuvbvajd[/url], [link=http://ernjkrmuqdtf.com/]ernjkrmuqdtf[/link], http://eeznwmepgxbc.com/

• joannabieber

wow she looks awesome! love her style :)

• jemi_loverx3

She looks so pretty :)

• Sunny

Kay i really don’t like her and I don’t exactly know why there’s just a buncha reasons.

But hands down she’s absolutely gorgeous in these pictures, no doubt. :)

maybe its just me but i think her dress-up = awful.. but her face is definitely no doubt so so flawless. she should find a better ‘costume’

She is flawless.

i am soo jealous.
    i mean she looks sooo beautiful here.
    Even if she’s wearing the most ugly top in the world

i love her hair like this. usually she wears it with the other curls that she styled her hair with for like two years straight..

• urluvismydrugg

WOOOW. O.O
    that is onnneeee fuuuugly outfit you got there taylor.

She looks pretty here…

Oh first. Cool.

Oh second too. Sweet.

• inhumancreation

This is getting a little sad.

La la la

• Amanda J

She looks great

• inhumancreation

:/ Did everyone just like die and Im the last to know about it?

• alex

Sep 27, 2010 @ 03:18 pm
    She looks like a model. I love her body.

—————-

she’s a giant (5’11”) and has the body of a concentration camp prisoner. so hot.

She looks like a model. I love her body.

She is the most beautiful person I’ve ever seen.
    She looks like a barbie.
    I love her and her music.

• Danger-ous

That’s the best I’ve seen her look, um EVER.

• AnonLovesPretzels

@xxilovelerman from where is that GIF of Selena crying?

• inhumancreation

She looks pretty here. am i the only one who thinks that top is fugly!?

IA. Although, she kinda pulls it off is some weird way. :/

• myfactoryanimal?

xxilovelerman said:

—————-

O.O i can post what i like. LOL

right. “lol” -.-

this is a taylor post…

i know. talk to the person who posted nick jonas’ boner video. lols

she posted it once love. not 11 times.

—————-

i want oceanup to see it, because it’s a good performence. Daybreak is fail. But Selena isn’t.

• VampireDiariesLove

That top makes her arms look freakishly LONG!!

• myfactoryanimal?

i love this look. if selena dressed like it, she’d look like jack sparrow.

• itsmileybest

I think it is okay follow a dream but you need some talent with that =/

WTF IS TAYLOR WEARING? O.O

• VampireDiariesLove

Sep 27, 2010 @ 10:42 am
    inhumancreation said:

She looks pretty here. am i the only one who thinks that top is fugly!?

IA. Although, she kinda pulls it off is some weird way. :/

……….

Yea its kinda goes with her whole fairytale princess image !

gorgeous!! she rocks the ‘high fashion’ and ‘runway’ look because red/bright lipstick looks good on her and she has a model’s body !