Taylor Swift REPLACING Lindsay Lohan?

taylor-swift-easy-a-83

Taylor Swift is being considered to replace Lindsay Lohan in her new romantic comedy ‘One Night With You.’ Source told WENN: ‘It appears romantic comedy may finally be off the table for Lindsay Lohan. The producers had actually talked to Taylor Swift’s agent a few months back about replacing Lindsay, but Taylor was in the middle of her tour. Now that Lindsay can’t conquer her troubles,

..they’re taking the offer back to Taylor.’ Taylor said in June: ‘I’m not making movies right now. I’m making music. That’s always been my number-one love. It’s been so cool to be able to be a part of things that have been really fun, like being in ‘Valentine’s Day’ and getting to guest-star in ‘CSI.’ I feel like I get to do these little mini-movies when I make music videos, so that kind of fulfills that little need or desire. But if I ever get time, I might like to [act again].’

Taylor donated $100,000 to her high school in Hendersonville, TN & they named the auditorium after her, reports CMT. Her charitable fund originally donated the money for area flood relief, but her business manager suggested the funds go toward updating the Kids Kingdom play area, and the city’s volleyball courts.

i love taylor swift. But, bitch, back the fuck up, you can’t act for shit. Lindsay would do a better job. Did you see her in Valentine’s Day? She was a disgrace for the acting industry. Lindsay stick to the part.

• peaceandlove.

pretty cool. :)

• lovemiley4ever

she is so cute.. she is honest gret singer!!!

• DannielleLu_x

when i read ‘Taylor Swift REPLACING Lindsay Lohan?’ i thought to myself holy shit is taylor on crack ?
    :D

Sep 27, 2010 @ 12:00 pm
    she sucks at acting. Valentines day would have been
    so good if it wasn’t for her
    ======================================

THIS. I love her….but no.
    Come to think of it she can’t even sing that good either. Why is in the business again?

• peaceandlove.

DannielleLu_x said:

:D

I tought that too.

• gottalent

What is up^?

Gosh, I love Taylor. I really do. But honestly… Please stick to singing :/

I wouldn’t have watched any film starring Lindsay Lohan, but I’ll make a special point NOT to watch it now. I can’t stand Taylor Swift. Barf.

And, sorry…but she’s not even close to being an actress.

• DannielleLu_x

whats with all these singers thinking they can act ?!

• gottalent

Sep 27, 2010 @ 12:09 pm

Gosh, I love Taylor. I really do. But honestly… Please stick to singing :/

Yes yes.
    There are some singers and actress(and actors)who are good at acting but if your NOT meant for that or isnt trying your hardest(Havent had experience really)than dont try to, there are some people who is waiting to have thier acting moment but it seems as if the singers are doing all the acting now.

And what happen to sticking to what your GOOD at?

• gottalent

Sep 27, 2010 @ 12:12 pm
    DannielleLu_x said:

whats with all these singers thinking they can act ?!

That’s what I was saying.:)

• fearless now

And, sorry…but she’s not even close to being an actress

she never said she was an actress… and the movie would be a success

• realistgangsta

she sucks

• gottalent

Sep 27, 2010 @ 12:14 pm
    fearless now said:

And, sorry…but she’s not even close to being an actress

she never said she was an actress… and the movie would be a success

One occupation should be good enough for her.

• GabriellaS

If you watched her on CSI you’d know she was amazing! Valentines was a cheesy script. You need to see her in CSI before you judge, because she was truly amazing!

• ZanessaxJoenessa

I lovee this girl! She’s awesome :)

• Giovanna_JonasGomezLovatoCyrus

Oh no Tay, please stick to singing.

• Giovanna_JonasGomezLovatoCyrus

Oh no Tay, please stick to singing.

• taylorllama

I don’t think Taylor is that good of an actress so it’s good that she wants to focus on something that she’s amazing in. <3

Sep 27, 2010 @ 12:20 pm
    GabriellaS said:
    ——————————–

Her White Horse vid really got me thinking was a good actress. The whole thing she was amazing. CSI was just pretty good.
    But yeah, people shouldn’t be so hard on her acting. She’s only done a couple gigs.

TAYLOR

IS A BAD ACTRESS!!!

SWIF SUCKS!!

CANT SING
    CANT ACT!

SHE IS A STUPID CAT FACE!

i agree she was fabulous in CSI. Lindsay obviously couldnt keep it together poor thing. Love Taylor most people do. Piss on the haters.

Considering that Lilo is nothing but a waste of human space, I wouldn’t doubt that Hollywood wants to make Taylor the knew it girl. However Taylor has claimed that she is concentrating on music right now and not acting. Her album is out in October and she then heads on a world tour. Who knows.

• lovemiley4ever

third!!

• lovemiley4ever

ohh to be in the begining is good..i didnt read the artical yet…lol

• fearless now

i love that she doesn’t even try…but everybody wants to work with her

• lovemiley4ever

i hope it will happen!! i realy like taylor..she is awsome

she sucks at acting. Valentines day would have been
    so good if it wasn’t for her

• xoangelaa

hahaha, that would be awesome! :)

• bringingsexyback