Demi Lovato California Adventure Meeting

demi-california-adventure-3

Ryan & Neiman met Demi on Sept. 24 @ California Adventure. Thx Danielle!

• La2

Even though she’s wearing sunglasses, you can tell that’s not a real smile on both fan pics. Not hating, just noting an observation. I love the striped black & white outfit =)

• sweettrashy

owh i LOOVE the shirt <3

• sweettrashy

owh i LOOVE the shirt <3

• unique

Sep 28, 2010 @ 10:08 am
    What a freaking biiiiiiiiiitch ! She can’t even smile for these guys? I’ve been hearing SO much about her being rude to her fans and thinking she’s better than everyone.. I think they are right! Sccccrew you Demi! IF it weren’t for your fans you’d be NOTHING ! oh wait or should I say if it wasn’t for the Jonas Brothers you’d be nothing! Get over yourself cow!

=======

Poor kid! jealousy gets you nowhere..

COKE WHORE!!!

• unique

<—————— How’s my ICON?

gawd she is soo fucking ugly that it is actually kind of sad!

beautiful demi….

really beautiful…

where is Rob Kardashian?…
    she is really beautiful

<—————— How’s my ICON?

BEAUTIFUL !

• love2love

Looking hot!! <333

i love the bags <3 and demi is amazing i love her !

• love2love

Sep 28, 2010 @ 08:28 am
    unique said:
    <—————— How’s my ICON?

=====

OMG! major girl crush!

How the hell are you going to be only 18 years old and have fat cellulite legs..Demi Lovato is gross!!!!!!!!!!

• unique

Sep 28, 2010 @ 08:41 am
    <—————— How’s my ICON?

BEAUTIFUL !
    ====

Ikr, spy Lol

(replying to this) – Sep 28, 2010 @ 08:45 am
    unique said:
    Sep 28, 2010 @ 08:41 am
    <—————— How’s my ICON?

BEAUTIFUL !
    ====

Ikr, spy Lol
    =====

I’m inlove at your icon!!

ohhh loking hot

demi is amazing…..

gawd she is soo fucking ugly that it is actually kind of sad!

=========

really sad it’s you pathetic hater…go do something good in your life immature

FAME WHORE!!!

=========

SHOW US YOUR LEGS!

only you can see that…so go away because you are crazy

ANON HATER WE KNOW IT’S YOU OVER AND OVER AGAIN…GO AWAY PLEASE

I bet the one who said whore is the real whore!!!!!!!!

What no clown make up that day Demi?

• shutit

and what age should she be to have cellulite? smh

Sep 28, 2010 @ 08:59 am

I bet the one who said whore is the real whore!!!!!!!!

and i bet it’s the same pathetic anon all over again

Demi is so beautiful here, like it such natural beauty

I bet the one who said whore is the real whore!!!!!!!!

and i bet it’s the same pathetic anon all over again

sorry but i didn’t address to Demi, I said to the anon who wrote bad comment on top.

• sweettrashy

yur owning da post :D

• unique

3rd.. i think im owning this post.. yay!

Sep 28, 2010 @ 10:13 am
    Can’t even go to Disneyland without pics! But guess that’s part of the job, don’t have to like it though.
    Does look kinda like a false smile, but when you don’t show your teeth it always looks false (does in my pics anyways!). At least she took pics with them and was gracious enough to stop. (I’ll never meet her to get a pic, false smile or not!) Totally jealous!
    =======

So immature & jealous little bitch go away and play your doll ok.

• ablqom

npnH6P liqamlmuloco, [url=http://eqxarqwnmiek.com/]eqxarqwnmiek[/url], [link=http://wkmaevdnizku.com/]wkmaevdnizku[/link], http://omrfnfsmftbx.com/

She stopped for pics, signed things and she’s still a bitch?! WTF?! She really can’t win can she? Not showing your teeth doesn’t mean a false smile. But of course you know what she was feeling at that moment. Get over it!
    She’s at Disneyland with her family. Not a meet and greet!
    And Joe took some pics with a fan the other night, which included a false smile, so lets not bitch eh?

just because she’s not showing her teeth she has a “fake smile”…the fan is not showing his teeth..is he a FAKE FAN..!!?? WTF

She looks beautiful.

• CT

Is it just me or does she seem a little jaded lately? She can at least smile in pictures with fans

• npacqnzs

3qDQcy tqbctrrzmvag, [url=http://saafrxqdxoqk.com/]saafrxqdxoqk[/url], [link=http://xzyxalwkvyip.com/]xzyxalwkvyip[/link], http://zjweyfxapibg.com/

• cocomonkie

<—— awesome icon. right??

• jsfdcw

wSUfu8 mwlqxkufuzjd, [url=http://pvuooyypuxpq.com/]pvuooyypuxpq[/url], [link=http://ionqktjtqwpm.com/]ionqktjtqwpm[/link], http://vgbvmqoyzflc.com/

Aww bless, one of the guys look happier than anyone and Demi can barely raise a smile. What a bitch.

• unique

AHHHH… love her.. 1st!

• unique

and 2nd.

she is so beautiful…

Sep 28, 2010 @ 08:18 am
    unique said:
    3rd.. i think im owning this post.. yay!

=====

I think you do, LOL

• unique

I bet yah! hahaha… btw i want her legs *jealous :-(

she is sooo HOT !

i wish she would wear like this more often she looks beautiful in dresses

• purplesharpie

love her. she is so beautiful :)

So what happened to the fake arsed smile that almost consumes your face Demi, or the ultra irritating/over the top laughter? Not feeling quite so chipper these days huh?

• jessica effect

FUCKING LOVE HER;

& i’d KILL for her looks!

but wtf at the girl on the left. platform shoes? no ma’am.

• fragilehearts.
  • I WANT DALLAS’ FACE PLZKTHX.
  • demilovieber