Nick Jonas WAGAMAMA WONDERFUL

nickwage

Nick @ Wagamama restaurant in London. Credit: Hannah D Via NickJOnline.

Finally a post about the most gorgeous Jonas! He looks so good and relaxed! Love him! :D

• putlimeinthecoconut

im going there tomorrow, he better visit again :P

• nickjjismyhusband

i wish i met nick.

seriously ew. his looks are going, going.. soon to be gone.

i’m not a jonas fan but he used to be hot.

OMG HE’S SO HANDSOME I LOVE HIM <3

• nickjjismyhusband

this sucks….iv been a fan for 4 years an never met him :/

I HAVE TO MEET HIM ONE DAY.

I don’t not is just me but… I love her shoulders!
    ______________________________________________
    “Her” or “his” cause you can’t even see hers. If it’s his shoulders, then I agree.

• nickjjismyhusband

I personally think nick is hotter that ever<3

HOW CAN YOU SAY HE AINT SEXY!?:;

• sexxynickj

seriously ew. his looks are going, going.. soon to be gone.

i’m not a jonas fan but he used to be hot.

NO WAY. He’s getting BETTER looking with age. He’s looking HOTTER everyday!

seriously ew. his looks are going, going.. soon to be gone.

i’m not a jonas fan but he used to be hot.
    ___________________________
    The photo looks fine. Sorry if not every random fan photo meets you specifications.

• Srahx3

all the nick lovers please follow me @SexyDemiNicoleA

awee he’s cute x

I don’t not is just me but… I love her shoulders!
    ______________________________________________

________

Lol, she probably meant “his.” His shoulders are average but out of all the men in his family, I think his are the broadest.

• PrettyYoungThing

itsmileybest said:
    SEXY BOY <3
    I don’t not is just me but… I love her shoulders!

LOL! I’m sure you meant “his.” :]

Wagamama is a British-head quartered restaurant chain, serving pan-Asian food in the style of a modern Japanese Ramen bar.

• nickjjismyhusband

nickj= SEXY ASS MOTHAFUKKKAAA

:P

• 3r3smis0l

OMJ!!! Nick Jonas you are Handsome!!!
    I want to meet you..one day i will!!

i like how laid back and relaxed nick’s look is here…he looks good!! there’s nothing hotter than a guy who can throw on anything and put very little effort into his look and still look good….all three jobros have this quality…i love it!!

oh wow. was he there with the busted chick he is rumored to be dating

• rsie

mmm wagamamas. i would eat all my meals there if i could <3

__________________________________________
    I love his look! It’s very “all-American” and it suits him.

Please don’t tell me that’s the same wagamamas that Selena and her family went to down the road from her hotel :(

oh wow. was he there with the busted chick he is rumored to be dating
    ———————

How do you know?

• sophieee

i love wagamama :)

• coniconiconni

He is so big now. And more sexy

lucky fan!

i don’t know what it is, but now that nick has turned 18 he’s definitely looking more manly…dude’s looking good!!

__________________
    looooove Wagamama.

HI IT’S HANNAH, THE GIRL IN THIS PICTURE.
    BEST DAY EVER! AND YEAH HE WAS WITH SAMANTHA NO ONE ELSE.
    HOPE THAT CLEARS THINGS UP
    HE WAS LOVELY AND SOSO SWEET
    ________________
    did they look coupley or just friends?

• Ilovenicholasjonas.

Oh my God.He’s so handsome and sexy haha :)

• HayleyBee

Ohhh, Wagamama’s!
    I LOOOOOOOOVE Wagamama’s!

you know how nick works girls. he’s spending time with samantha while also making up with selena. he will be back with selena once they get back to LA. wait and see. they been planning this for awhile.
    ____
    stfu selena he’s done with your dumbass and I’m soooo happy. wow he gets better and better looking all the time,dont get too cozy samantha barks he always dates girls he meets working courtney g all over again,hmm and what happened after cr2 ended,you will share the same fate sammy girl

• Handy

Nick jonas u r getting hotter and hotter by the time.I wonder how are u going to be in ur 20’s. Please stop.
    Ur going to kill us ur soooo hansome and sexy.I love youuuuuu.

I think in another post someone mentioned that Nick does not wear his purity ring. Nick wears it on a chain on his neck next to his other pendant near and dear to his heart (Little bit longer pendant) And for those that still speculate….REMEMBER, these guys got these purity rings when they were YOUNGER. Its very sentimental to keep the same ring you started with. While some peoples fingers stay the same, others can’t wear them on their finger any more. So that is why I am sure Nick wears his on his chain. Now….As for JOSEPH’s? If he was not with Ashley, I would say, he could still own his ring….BUT he’s with Ashley and well…I have my doubts. My guess is that he stopped wearing his ring with Camilla. He was heart broken after she broke up with him. I think she was his first. I remember him wearing it when they started dating and not wearing it during the end of their last tour. Demi being under 18 when they were together? Perhaps Joseph could not wait to get it on with her and she rejected. Enter Ashley Greene…You know she would give it up in a heartbeat. And are they wearing matching bracelets now for some reason?? I think there is something to that……OK, obviously, this is an opinion comment site, SO I AM GONNA LEAVE MY COMMENTS…NO HATERS PLEASE…I am just leaving my thoughts….that is it, you can leave yours without hating on me!! PEACE, LOVE and JONAS!

• moving girl

Nick jonas you are the most good looking man I’ve seen recently.

U r soooo handsome and sexy.

Is it just me or he is looking more manly and getting better with age?

Nick please don’t date any girl soon you still young you don’t need drama in ur life until you meet me.

I still wanna know if they were coupley or friendly.

and for the record. he looks goooood.

• Fatima

Celebs sure like Wagamama, I’ve met my fairshare of them while having food there.
    I quite like it though, so I can see why they might.

• crazylady

seriously ew. his looks are going, going.. soon to be gone.

i’m not a jonas fan but he used to be hot.

NO WAY. He’s getting BETTER looking with age. He’s looking HOTTER everyday!
    —————————————-

I don’t know if anyone will read this but 100 percent agreed because at 15, I thought he was kinda cute but didn’t see the big deal. at 16, he was hot but I was still a huge Joeho. at 17, hot damn.
    and now he’s definitely the sexiest Jonas to me inside and out (although all three are good looking and appealing guys) I can barely contain myself (which is fine since he’s now legal)
    yeah this man is like a fine wine, he gets better with age.

I can’t look at this picture too long. it will get me all hot and bothered.

Nick: “I hate wearing brown with blck. It freaks me out!” Haha Nick.

– DDR

If oceanup updates and adds that he was with Sam this post is gonna BLOW UP.

I heard he was there with Selena. Now I’m so confused.

Please don’t tell me that’s the same wagamamas that Selena and her family went to down the road from her hotel in kensington :(

• Masha

Wagamamas!! I eat there all the time! Wonder which one it was…

Although to be honest the photo looks like Cha Cha Moon restaurant (convent garden) to me.

• never change

cool

• suzii18023

hes so cute

Wagamama wonderful ? That is possibly the worst alliteration ever.

• Ilovedemijonas

LMFAO I love how in the video above this post he says “wearing black and brown together freak him out” and in this picture he is for sure wearing them.

____

Yeah okay Selena. You wish.

samantha was there with him i just asked hannah and she confirmed it to me right now

Was anyone else with them?

• Hannah Douglas

HI IT’S HANNAH, THE GIRL IN THIS PICTURE.
    BEST DAY EVER! AND YEAH HE WAS WITH SAMANTHA NO ONE ELSE.
    HOPE THAT CLEARS THINGS UP
    HE WAS LOVELY AND SOSO SWEET

• DignityWithLove

He is so hot.

Are you trying to say that there has been too much Joe lately :P

I wonder if him and Sam had a date. ;)

I wonder if him and Sam had a date. ;)
    ______________________________________

The girl in the pic tweeted that Sam was there too. Not that it would be that surprising. Cool if it’s true, I’m glad he found somebody.

i’m glad to see a nick post today, there’s been a lot of joe lately. now all i need is one of kevin to get my full jonas fix for the day.

• itsmileybest

SEXY BOY <3
    I don’t not is just me but… I love his shoulders!

AAHAHA SORRY LOL

Oh, nice! I wonder who else was there?

• nickjjismyhusband

lucky fan. SEXY BOY.<3

• nickjjismyhusband

HE IS THE SEXIEST JONAS BROTHER.<3

He looks good! I love sweaters like this on him.

• sexxynickj

I adore him…. glad to see more pics of him in London! Hope he’s happy… that’s all that matters to me.

• nickjjismyhusband

THE SEXIEST, THE MOST TALENTED, THE YOUNGEST,
    THE MOST QUIET, THE SMARTEST. I LOVE NICKJAYY.<3

Why does it take so long for comments to show up sometimes?

• nickjjismyhusband

i wish i was in london.

_
    There’s been a lot of Joe? I never noticed…

oh wow. was he there with the busted chick he is rumored to be dating
    ———————

How do you know?

I don’t think she meant they’re busted as a couple lol. “Busted” is like… slang. It means hideous.

_______

Yeah but was the whole Les Mis cast there too?

http://www.formspring.me/laurenr14 ASK ME QUESTIONS !!!!!!! pwease