Miley Cyrus Giving You Up FULL SONG

• kass

WOW CYRUS THIS SONG IS spectacular-spectaculaR!!!!! TRUE TALENT BABY!!!!

katexo said:

Her voice is like a combination of Fergie & Jesus.

This song is flawless!!
    Her voice is like a combination of Puma Pete and HAL 9000.

It’s kind of uncanny.

• _liesyoutold

Wow.. I can actually relate to her new songs.

• sayWHAT

this is amazing! and to that anon this song is not about nick it is a COVER and it was leaked from her computer. she recorded it for her moms bday :) as a gift.

• DesireRenee

she’s not my favorite person, but boy did i like this song : )

• gingerrx.

so all these new songs are for her new album? or for hannah montana? i don’t get it (:

• gallardo.patricio

excellent vocals!! true talent…
    does anyone know when who owns my heart music video comes out?

• sayWHAT

this song is not for any album… it was leaked off her computer. she recorded it for her moms bday as a present.

• kim

The song was for Can’t Be Tamed but was not chosen for the album. I LOVE the song. Miley is amazing

• madi

sayWHAT said:

——————————————–
    i didn’t know that, specially cause i can’t relate that song to her mom.

• daYen

miley i love the song, is amazing :) COME TO PERUUU

• daYen

NILEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I LOOOOOVED this song.

Its so pure & her voice sounds like magical

Loved it<3

OMMMMM I FREAKING LOVE IT! MILEY’S VOICE IS LIKE AN ANGEL! I LOVE U MILEY SO MUCH AND I ALWAYS WILL! U ARE SO AMAZING ?

• Gabriella

Beautiful song, love it! :)

Check out my blog: Principessa Gabriella

• SmileForStevi

I really like this song.
    Her emotion in it makes it.

I LOOOOOVED this song.

Its so pure & her voice sounds like magical

Loved it<3

• kass

.. All I can say is that the song is great really great …. hear reminds me …. why I love cyrus songs!

• remember_me

I thought her album would have been something similar to this.
    It’s a shame since this is good.

wow. that song is amazing. it relates to everything im going through right now with my ex. miley is incredible. and haters can suck my dick coz she’s one talented girl.

• Jonas88

WOW

wow, there she is Miley! not that slut she was trying to become to get out of her disney character, she’s actually talented hope she realizes it.

miley you’ve pwned, once again <3

• D

It’s about Mandy!

• TheBurningTusksIsAJonasBrothersFan

Not about Nick this is a cover from Kylie minogue so it isnt her song like it’s not kylies they mightnot have been written by her either. NOT EVERY SONG IS ABOUT NICK!

Selena could sing her best and Demi could sing her worst.. and Demi would still sing better.

Selena could sing her best and Miley could sing her worst.. and I don’t know haha I think Miley sounds more natural.

Selena seems like she’s always focusing on trying to sing good rather than connecting with the song. Why can’t you do both? You should be able to.

Ho would you even know somthing like that

• Anonymouse

OMG LOVE ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
    MILEY I LOVE U, From URUGUAY :)

• Miley Ray Cyrus-Real

Okay. But i know who i am. I came here to just disclose who this song is about. Don’t believe me, believe me.. Your choice. It’s just sheer faith
    Anyways your probably right so im gonna go
    Goodbye sweetie!
    Love Y’all
    xoxo
    God Bless
    Miley Ray

• Love you bitch.

Anyways your probably right so im gonna go
    Goodbye sweetie!
    Love Y’all
    xoxo
    God Bless
    Miley Ray

LMFAO!! How stupid do you think we are?

she has such an original voice and she connects with her songs and you feel them that is a true singer. someone that can make people connect to what they are singing. she is so talented in singing. she is the best on disney to me.

Love you bitch. said:
    Anyways your probably right so im gonna go
    Goodbye sweetie!
    Love Y’all
    xoxo
    God Bless
    Miley Ray

LMFAO!! How stupid do you think we are?

i know right? LMFAO.

Hmmm…I expect a miley scandal in the next few hours….

• Tiffie

Obsessed with this song!! (:
    Keep listening to it over and over again
    But you cant download it cuz its a cover unless uu wanted the original -.-
    Oh HII miley i love you! :D

Oct 1, 2010 @ 05:58 am

Oct 1, 2010 @ 05:56 am

Oct 1, 2010 @ 05:53 am

Oct 1, 2010 @ 05:52 am

_

yepp :) one of her BIGGEST fans :)

Nice pic

BAHAHA, thanks, she does look gorgeous <3
    i guess you love her too? :)

Love her?
    (Head goes down)
    More like obsessed.
    __

LMAO..wanna talk about obsession? i have like 400 demi icons, and almost 5000 photos of her saved on my computer :P

I WANT ONE I WANT ONE I WANT ONE!!!!

what do you want?

I always wanted a dont forget GIF when she starts to play the guitar, still my fav. video and song.
    So beautiful.

• gottalent

DAM MY ICON TAKES SO LONG TO UPLOAD.

• gottalent

DAM MY ICON TAKES SO LONG TO UPLOAD.

• gottalent

Is demi and jonas done with the tour yet?

love this. It’s so sweet.

Btw, I just wanted you know that Miley did write this. But then she decided not to use it for her records and so her staff sold it to that woman who? released it and also made a video about it. So in a certain way THIS is the original, but it will always stay like UNRELEASED.

I love both, this one a bit more, though.

Oct 1, 2010 @ 05:58 am

Oct 1, 2010 @ 05:56 am

Oct 1, 2010 @ 05:53 am

Oct 1, 2010 @ 05:52 am

_

yepp :) one of her BIGGEST fans :)

Nice pic

BAHAHA, thanks, she does look gorgeous <3
    i guess you love her too? :)

Love her?
    (Head goes down)
    More like obsessed.
    __

I WANT ONE I WANT ONE I WANT ONE!!!!

what do you want?

So beautiful.
    _

:O ive always tried to find one of those, but never have :( i have icon gifs for remember december and get back, and have pictures from the dont forget video in icons, but not the actual guitar playing part.

Thinkery….

Oct 1, 2010 @ 06:05 am

Oct 1, 2010 @ 05:58 am

Oct 1, 2010 @ 05:56 am

Oct 1, 2010 @ 05:53 am

Oct 1, 2010 @ 05:52 am

_

yepp :) one of her BIGGEST fans :)

Nice pic

BAHAHA, thanks, she does look gorgeous <3
    i guess you love her too? :)

Love her?
    (Head goes down)
    More like obsessed.
    __

I WANT ONE I WANT ONE I WANT ONE!!!!

what do you want?

So beautiful.
    _

From Remeber December you have the one when she move her shoulder? I LOVE THAT PART.

• kira

I LOVE the song

Oct 1, 2010 @ 06:05 am

Oct 1, 2010 @ 05:58 am

Oct 1, 2010 @ 05:56 am

Oct 1, 2010 @ 05:53 am

Oct 1, 2010 @ 05:52 am

_

yepp :) one of her BIGGEST fans :)

Nice pic

BAHAHA, thanks, she does look gorgeous <3
    i guess you love her too? :)

Love her?
    (Head goes down)
    More like obsessed.
    __

I WANT ONE I WANT ONE I WANT ONE!!!!

what do you want?

So beautiful.

_

i used to..then my comp crashed and i couldnt find it again :( but i have other parts, i also have gifs from her youtube and other videos, some are sooo cute!

• gottalent

This is one of my fav. pics of Demi in Remeber December.

• gottalent

These are all the photoshoot she took so far in her career.
    I’m out to my next class.

gottalent said:
    These are all the photoshoot she took so far in her career.
    I’m out to my next class.

you leaving? :(

Over.

Oct 1, 2010 @ 06:16 am

gottalent said:
    These are all the photoshoot she took so far in her career.
    I’m out to my next class.

you leaving? :(

Have to.
    I’ll come back aattttt 3:00.
    Bye:(

Oct 1, 2010 @ 06:16 am

gottalent said:
    These are all the photoshoot she took so far in her career.
    I’m out to my next class.

you leaving? :(

Have to.
    I’ll come back aattttt 3:00.
    Bye:(

nice chatting :)

bye :(

• Miley Ray Cyrus-Real

Unfortunately, This song is not about Nick. This song is for one of my friends who did something that hurt me deeply, and i found out.. I will not say if it is a cover, if i wrote it whatever..find that out yourself (:
    But this song is dedicated to Mandy Jiroux
    Love Y’all
    God Bless
    Miley Ray

Miley Ray Cyrus-Real said:
    But this song is dedicated to Mandy Jiroux
    Love Y’all
    God Bless
    Miley Ray

LMAO..ok ‘miley’

we all know your a poser.

• Miley Ray Cyrus-Real

Okay i never said you had to believe me .. Lol
    Love Y’all
    xoxo
    God Bless
    Miley Ray

Miley Ray Cyrus-Real said:
    Okay i never said you had to believe me .. Lol
    Love Y’all
    xoxo
    God Bless
    Miley Ray
    _

stop wasting your time, nobodys gonna believe you.

• madi

i’m not a Niley stan but.. i think this is about Nick!
    i love it though

• SmileyMileyXo

I LOVE this song! It’s so beautiful! Love ya Miley! <3

• CupcakesBBYx

I <3 this
    she sounds so different

im loving this song

Holy crap.

_

Miley Ray Cyrus-Real are you still here? LOL.

• Miley-luuuver

Im not saying i believe this is Miley.
    But c’mon.. if it is and you turn her down calling her a fake i mean this could be your only chance to talk to her. :)

Miley-luuuver said:
    Im not saying i believe this is Miley.
    _
    true. OR i could believe her, and it could be some fake laughing at me behind her computer screen :)

she needs to prove she ‘really’ is MILEY RAY CYRUS. :)

• Miley Ray Cyrus-Real

I don’t think any of you are stupid at all. You are all intelligent
    And believe different beliefs..
    Love Y’all
    xoxo
    God Bless
    Miley Ray

Hmmm…I expect a miley scandal in the next few hours….
    Y?

Miley Ray Cyrus-Real said:
    I don’t think any of you are stupid at all. You are all intelligent
    And believe different beliefs..
    Love Y’all
    xoxo
    God Bless
    Miley Ray
    _

LMAO. AND how exactly can you prove to me your really are miley? i could log out right now, right my name is miley ray cyrus-real, and BAM! i can pretend to be miley.

*write

• Miley Ray Cyrus-Real

I don’t believe in proving myself to people. Your heart decides your faith.. If you believe strong enough you will see and realize what you want to. But in this case i side with you.. any one could do this right? How can i prove it to you sweetie?
    Love Y’all
    xoxo
    God Bless
    Miley Ray

Hmmm…I expect a miley scandal in the next few hours….
    Y?

*Sigh* She was at teh Voyeur Club last night. A) That is an erotic club
    B) She is 17
    C) Her out outfit.

Justin is in love with miley told ya that the video u smile was a girl resembling miley.

Miley Ray Cyrus-Real said:
    Love Y’all
    xoxo
    God Bless
    Miley Ray
    __

hmmm..im not sure…if you REALLY are miley, you could say something about it on your website or something. Not that i believe you really are..im sure miley has better things to do than creep oceanup.

_

no-one cares about justin bieber.

Hmmm…I expect a miley scandal in the next few hours….
    Y?

*Sigh* She was at teh Voyeur Club last night. A) That is an erotic club
    B) She is 17
    C) Her out outfit.
    LMFAO!!!!!!!Lindsay 2.0
    Told ya

• Love_JaJ_2

Hmmm…I expect a miley scandal in the next few hours….
    Y?

*Sigh* She was at teh Voyeur Club last night. A) That is an erotic club
    B) She is 17
    C) Her out outfit.
    LMFAO!!!!!!!Lindsay 2.0
    Told ya

aren’t you mature -____-

i love so much miley cyrus. my dreem meet you

Hmmm…I expect a miley scandal in the next few hours….
    Y?

*Sigh* She was at teh Voyeur Club last night. A) That is an erotic club
    B) She is 17
    C) Her out outfit.
    A. she could be there for someone birthday or party.
    B.so if she 17 jonas were 13 and 14 when they were on clubs.
    c. Her outfit she looks hot and she comfortable and confident just because you don’t have confident don’t mean she does. Plus she a star they are more used to wearing innovation things before anyone. and she comfortable why do you give a shit. she look beautiful.

Where i live if your 17 or 18 you can go to clubs so leave miley the fuck alone and live your life gosh uu hav nothing to do so you stalk her god! its pathetic
    And so is comparing her to demi and selena thts not proving a point the only point it proves is how immature u are.

_

what post are you in? nobodys comparing anyone.

Hmmm…I expect a miley scandal in the next few hours….
    Y?

*Sigh* She was at teh Voyeur Club last night. A) That is an erotic club
    B) She is 17
    C) Her out outfit.
    LMFAO!!!!!!!Lindsay 2.0
    Told ya

why you compare her to linsay is she drinking or doing drugs nope! so shut the fuck up she could be supporting a friend. And she could go to clubs she performs in them so to her is normal dumbass. nobody says anything when jb were young kids and clubs hanging out and playing pool at least miley is almost 18

• Miley Ray Cyrus-Real

Okay. I will. I promise.

Miley Ray Cyrus-Real said:
    Okay. I will. I promise.
    _

BAHA..im sure you will :)

AND, if you REALLY are miley cyrus (which i doubt) i think your really, really cool :D

• ClaireMichelle

I love this. You can feel her emotion and it and it suits her voice SO well. As much as I love Can’t Be Tamed I love her doing this kind of music better.

• faithhopelove.

perfect, flawless etc.

Hmmm…I expect a miley scandal in the next few hours….
    Y?

*Sigh* She was at teh Voyeur Club last night. A) That is an erotic club
    B) She is 17
    C) Her out outfit.
    LMFAO!!!!!!!Lindsay 2.0
    Told ya
    How is she linsay dumbass do you see her drinking or doing drugs? no, they say friend shield her which means she could had been there for friend party you idiot. and is none of your business if miley goes dancing there is NOTHING wrong with dancing.

Miley is looking like tish more and more and her body too. Miley is going to be one hot mamma when she gets older good genes run in the family.

• Roro xox

that is amazing <3

• JustAddMermaid

hey,where’s that “Miley” now?;D

btw,that song is really good,soo catchy..>^,,^<

• mileyluver15

this is.

• mileyluver15

this song is going on my ipod car songs

• Phoebe

I love this song:)

why can’t i listen to one of her songs without getting goosebumps?
    CAUSE she has talent!
    fase the facts haters!!

LOVE IT!

• FrancyJonasGomez

She’s amazing, love the song <3

• Rainey

i actually like it.
    and it could be about nick or justin or nobody.

• xoShannonxo

I love this <3
    Miley is just outdoing herself over and over again....

• RhondaCornwallace

(almost) all the comments are nice =] Miley deserves it, I’m sure she’s smilin right now :D This song is amazing, you can feel the emotion in this, it’s so rad! Love this song, love Mileyyy! This is better then her edited Can’t be Tamed stuff =] peaceeeee xo

• dmimima

I really like this one. She puts a lot of emotion in the song, espically at the end. Which I like.

• never change

i love this song

• never change

great song

• order custom term paper

This song is very beautifully sung by singer I love to listen it again and again.

• countrycutie14

this song is sooo beautiful! but it’s a cover….? who’s the original singer?

its a cover…and no, it’s not a Kylie Minogue song it’s actually Amy Belle’s song. I just wanted to make that clear.

• superJOEman

I wonder to whom she is dedicating this song.

miley has not been on my good side lately, but i ADORE this. it’s beautiul. i even love the screaming at the end. but does anyone know if this was recorded for breakout or tamed? either way, it should have been on an album.

Love her she is the bast

• TheTruthBitch

Loove it <3
    And new icon <3

LOVE YOU MILEY
    WOW THAT SONGS

Oct 1, 2010 @ 12:09 am
    TheBurningTusks… said:

……………………
    Why you are so angry come down they get it

Beautiful pic of Miley meeting AJ at a premier last night.

• Miley Forever

Beautiful pic of Miley meeting AJ at a premier last night.

gorgeous as always.

• RiseAboveTheStorm

i love it<3

Beautiful pic of Miley meeting AJ at a premier last night.

Very mature… -_-‘

• heartinvasion?

Her voice is so whiny in this one. DNW.

• Jazz_

Her voice is amazing here.

• putlimeinthecoconut
  • putlimeinthecoconut

ugh, i can’t listen to it -_-

• putlimeinthecoconut

Love her she is the bast

lmfao…umm *best? xD

• putlimeinthecoconut

This post is so deaddd D;

• Hilary

This is freaking so beautiful!!!
    love it! <3

• gottalent

DONT HATE ON MY SEXY MAN.

• AnthonyP

Good stuff, what’s this for exactly?

• SillyAnnJoker

THIS IS NOT A COVER!!!
    Go look up the lyrics to the Kylie Minogue song, they are nothing alike except in name!!!

P.S: beautiful song by a beatiful person ?????

I’M OUT.

• gottalent

tHIS PICS IS FREAKING BOGUS.
    BE BACK

• bad wolf

Terrible! Autotuned to death because she’s so out of tune(pitchy). I’m embarrassed for her.She can’t sing a lick. Yikes!

Oct 1, 2010 @ 05:38 am
    bad wolf said:

New here?

Got an awesome pic.

Wow takes so long man.

_

yepp :) one of her BIGGEST fans :)

Ya ya it’s good.

Oct 1, 2010 @ 05:52 am

_

yepp :) one of her BIGGEST fans :)

Nice pic

• Love_JaJ_2

LMAO. i am the biggest demi stan on OU. *stands proud*

Oct 1, 2010 @ 05:52 am

_

yepp :) one of her BIGGEST fans :)

Nice pic

BAHAHA, thanks, she does look gorgeous <3
    i guess you love her too? :)

• gottalent

Lol searching for a BloodyMary GIF.

• Miley Cyrus Virus

NOT A COVER!

KYLIE MINOGUE’S SONG SHARES NOTHING BUT THE NAME, THIS IS A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT SONG! GO LOOK UP THE LYRICS!

Miley Cyrus Virus said:

THIS SONG IS NOT A COVER!!!

This is a completely different song to Kylie Minogue. They share nothing but the same name. Go look it up, thiss is a one of a kind song sung by an amazing person.

STOP SAYING THIS SONG IS A COVER WHEN IT IS NOT!!!

_____________

it is a cover look up amy belle

• Miley Cyrus Virus

THIS SONG IS NOT A COVER!!!

STOP SAYING THIS SONG IS A COVER WHEN IT IS NOT!!!

WOW..=”)

_________________
    i still prefer miley’s cover.
    her voice is more suited for it.

• brittnie

i still prefer miley’s version.
    her voice is much more suited for it.

Shes kinda like a man like shes got man features but i must say she is kinda pretty

I love Miley, she is such an amazing artist and I’m tired of people bagging her.
    She’s just being Miley, she’s not 13 anymore!!

Oct 1, 2010 @ 05:53 am

Oct 1, 2010 @ 05:52 am

_

yepp :) one of her BIGGEST fans :)

Nice pic

BAHAHA, thanks, she does look gorgeous <3
    i guess you love her too? :)

Love her?
    (Head goes down)
    More like obsessed.

gottalent said:
    Lol searching for a BloodyMary GIF.

0_0 thats kinda creepy :/

Oct 1, 2010 @ 05:53 am

Oct 1, 2010 @ 05:52 am

_

yepp :) one of her BIGGEST fans :)

Nice pic

BAHAHA, thanks, she does look gorgeous <3
    i guess you love her too? :)

Love her?
    (Head goes down)
    More like obsessed.
    __

Do Do Do DO

Oct 1, 2010 @ 05:56 am

Oct 1, 2010 @ 05:53 am

Oct 1, 2010 @ 05:52 am

_

yepp :) one of her BIGGEST fans :)

Nice pic

BAHAHA, thanks, she does look gorgeous <3
    i guess you love her too? :)

Love her?
    (Head goes down)
    More like obsessed.
    __

I WANT ONE I WANT ONE I WANT ONE!!!!

Oct 1, 2010 @ 05:55 am

gottalent said:
    Lol searching for a BloodyMary GIF.

0_0 thats kinda creepy :/

I cant find EVEN one.
    In my school computer.

Oct 1, 2010 @ 05:56 am

Oct 1, 2010 @ 05:53 am

Oct 1, 2010 @ 05:52 am

_

yepp :) one of her BIGGEST fans :)

Nice pic

BAHAHA, thanks, she does look gorgeous <3
    i guess you love her too? :)

Love her?
    (Head goes down)
    More like obsessed.
    __

I WANT ONE I WANT ONE I WANT ONE!!!!

what do you want?

Miley Cyrus Virus said:
    THIS SONG IS NOT A COVER!!!

STOP SAYING THIS SONG IS A COVER WHEN IT IS NOT!!!
    __

BAHAHAHA

Oct 1, 2010 @ 05:58 am
    Miley Cyrus Virus said:

THIS SONG IS NOT A COVER!!!

STOP SAYING THIS SONG IS A COVER WHEN IT IS NOT!!!

Okay Okay we get

• NadiaAf23

I kind of liked this song :)

• katexo

Her voice is like a combination of Fergie & Jesus.

This song is flawless!!

When you play this game, you can use buy cheap Flyff penya. In this situation, the god therefore created powerful racial battle; elves would go to change the world. Here you can use Fly for Fun gold to save time. Although he worked hard, the elves race gradually comes to perish. In order to practice his commitment, he found his people and launched aggressive action to the blue land. Everyone know Flyff penya can help you upgrade. penya has unusual power, they can protect the users in a dangerous time, let users free and easy. When you play this game, you can use Fly for Fun money. In this situation, the god therefore created powerful racial battle.

• Caitylinrox

not even a fan by any means and i kinda like it different from her other stuff ive always said her voice sounds better on slower songs then her fast techno songs. haters if ur just hating cause u can its pointless i used to do that and now i realise whats the point no one heres u or really cares what u say.

• realistgangsta