Nick Jonas MAGIC OF HEALTHY LIVING

That was sweet! Good cause too! Nick looks great!

fuck nick

Yes, I want to fuck Nick. ;)

Nick IS short…I met him too! U must be short. Hes like 5’7. Thats short for a male. I like how all the black people are towering over everyone! Black people rock and are so good at sports becuz of their build. I love it. I wish I was tall and strong

====

I’m 5’7 and he was taller. : ) And that was random about the black people? Haha…

Love him!

• Gearsarealwaysturning

why are all the black people in the middle?
    ===
    I dont know, i noticed it too. xD

• Uhuh

Wow this post is own by anons..
    Anyway…Nick <3<3

why are all the black people in the middle?

nice observation xD LMAO

He’s 5’9″
    All the Jobros are about that height. Michelle Obama is just tall.

Taylor and Selena show just as much, if not sometimes more cleavage. The only difference? Miley actually has boobs.”

Why are Miley, Selena and Demi never on these things?

• Uhuh

why are all the black people in the middle?
    ————————–
    Good question xD

brenda is so pretty but she talks like a valley girl in a babyish voice lolll

Finally some Jonas news that doesn’t involve Jashley.

Love Nick. <3

joe is so saying bye bye disney since he’s not there with them

so there will be no camp rock 3 ..

HOOOOORRRAAAAAAAYYYYYYY :D

I’m choosing to believe that the white pants were the wardrobe department’s idea.

• Uhuh

Sep 30, 2010 @ 05:45 pm

joe is so saying bye bye disney since he’s not there with them

so there will be no camp rock 3 ..

HOOOOORRRAAAAAAAYYYYYYY :D
    ——————
    Im with you
    HOOOOOOOOOORRRAAAAAAAYYY :D

Yeaaah… Nick is about 5’9 5’10 they arent that tall but they arent that short hahah

I heard about this when it was being filmed. They had mentioned Nick and Mrs. Obama but I had no clue about the other people.

joe needs to take exsample from nick and get back to a nice clean life style…

Get out of this post!

—————————
    nick is actually 5’9-5’10 which isnt tall but hes NOT 5’7, ive met him 2 ;)

joe needs to take exsample from nick and get back to a nice clean life style…

wtf ? why ? what did he do ? o_O ?
    you guys are acting like he’s getting wasted at bars and is a pot head

HE EVEN WENT TO THE FREAKING MOVIES WITH HIS FAMILY LAST NIGHT..

gosh..give him abreak

Danger-ous is a bad mod. She needs to stop deleting posts that bash Joe. People can have their own opinion.

—————————-
    it always is. u think disney would dare let them pick their own lothes?

• RjsOffTheChain

In my opinion,
    Michelle is way too tall!

i love the way nicks mouth quirks up in one corner when he talks. it makes him seem younger, which is a good thing :)

He’s 5’9″
    All the Jobros are about that height. Michelle Obama is just tall.

Nick is the tallest.

People People PLEASE…I AM 5’10 AND NICK IS NOT MY HEIGHT!!! JUSS SAYIN

F U !!! IF U DONT FREAKING LIKE NICK JONAS U CAN GO TO H*LL AND BESIDES IF U DONT LIKE THEM WHY DO 8U FREKIN REPLY TO IT STUPPIIDDD!!!! 8R PROBABLY 8 YEARS OLD GO BACK TO CLUB PEGIUN STUPID!! JONAS BROTHERS R AWESOME!! AND DONT REPLY EVER AGAIN SAYING BAD STUFF ABOUT THE JONAS BROTHERS!!

I just think Miley is a piece of shit.

some bitches are in tears because of the possibility that joe’s having sex

then what the fuck would you do if he died in a car accident or had cancer or something ? -_- I think they’ll slit their wrists while jumping off a cliff

Sep 30, 2010 @ 05:51 pm
    Hibz. said:

Actually, Nick said he was 5’9″ in that live chat with Kevin.
    I honestly dont even know how tall/short that is because I measure by centimeters.

And this video is relevant to what I’m doing right now.
    Eating healthy kinda sucks. I have no willpower.
    LOL.

lol eat whatever you want girl. he’s a diabetic and he secretly stuffs his face with chocolate when no one is looking. i remember he said that’s his guilty pleasure at that national press conference he did last year.

i think he was exaggerating a lil bit though. he’s more like a solid 5’8″.

• Hibz.

Sep 30, 2010 @ 05:55 pm
    anyone saw justin b video u smile? He had a miley look alike and she was wearing the same army jacket and the way miley dress on the video.

===

Hahahaha. WOOOOOW!
    ^ Was that sarcastic?

No, I havent seen it.
    I don’t keep up with Bieber nor do I plan to.
    Hit me up when Jonas comes out with a new video, though :D

Danger-ous? she’s just a lil protective of Joe lol. where has she been though ? btw i’m surprised i don’t get banned for being an anon. I post the stupidest thigs but whatever, they’re my thoughts and opinion and I’m entitled to them

• thefuturemrsnickjonas

Haha had no idea others were gonna b in this. cool:D Nd don’t say fuck Nick. Hes the bomb diggety. Unless ur askin me a question. Then YES!!!!!!???

• Hibz.

Sep 30, 2010 @ 05:57 pm
    Sep 30, 2010 @ 05:51 pm
    Hibz. said:

Actually, Nick said he was 5’9″ in that live chat with Kevin.

And this video is relevant to what I’m doing right now.
    Eating healthy kinda sucks. I have no willpower.
    LOL.

i think he was exaggerating a lil bit though. he’s more like a solid 5’8″.
    Haha! I eat whatever I want once a week.

My sister is a health freak, so that explains it.
    She was like “Well, if diabetics can live without sugar…”
    So I’m like “So you want me to pretend I’m Nick Jonas?”
    Haha.

Idk. Wouldn’t have a clue about his height. Never met him.
    Everyone says the Jonas Bros are short, but I highly doubt that they’re under 163cms which is what I am. Right?

_____

HAHAH i thought i was the only one who noticed this. and i never wanted to actually say it because then nick stans would attack me. it looks funny. his mouth just goes sideways as he’s talking. it’s cute though

I cannot wait until the Les Mis O2 concert. Sunday needs to come already.

• Hibz.

Sep 30, 2010 @ 05:56 pm
    It’s okay to have an opinion, but it’s not okay to bash people like you just stated.
    Believe it or not, celebs are just as human as we are.

Not bash. I meant saying 1 bad thing about Joe.
    Then try not to do that around her.
    She’s a huge Joe fan, that’s why.

Me too, but I love them all :P

MsLeaSalonga @SamanthaBarks, @NickJonas, and @Katie1Hall sang a gorgeous Heart Full of Love today. My inner teen-ager sighed at the end.
    about 1 hour ago

• INeedAHero

To lazy to watch….

• xCookieMuffin

Watched the video.
    A waste of my 46 seconds I’ll never get back.
    :p. Anyways, Nick looked cute and Michelle…stop being so damn tall! xD

• Hibz.

Sep 30, 2010 @ 06:03 pm
    about 1 hour ago
    Haha!

Omg, I remember when I first heard Nick sing that empty chairs song on YouTube. I couldn’t believe it.
    He sounds so different in broadway. Good different.

Me too and then I notice something that girl resemble miley and that the first white girl he put on a video and right after spending time with her. They even put the girl that jacket miley had all the time the army one and they dress the girl exactly how miley usually dresses and when she smile she reminded me of miley. so odd. I was like he should had put miley on the vid lol.

Sep 30, 2010 @ 06:01 pm
    Hibz. said:

Sep 30, 2010 @ 05:57 pm
    Sep 30, 2010 @ 05:51 pm
    Hibz. said:

Actually, Nick said he was 5’9″ in that live chat with Kevin.

And this video is relevant to what I’m doing right now.
    Eating healthy kinda sucks. I have no willpower.
    LOL.

i think he was exaggerating a lil bit though. he’s more like a solid 5’8″.
    Haha! I eat whatever I want once a week.

My sister is a health freak, so that explains it.
    She was like “Well, if diabetics can live without sugar…”
    So I’m like “So you want me to pretend I’m Nick Jonas?”
    Haha.

Idk. Wouldn’t have a clue about his height. Never met him.

right. they’re atleast 5 inches taller than you. lucky haha. i wish i was tiny but i’m tall. its all good though. i think any height is a good height. and lol @ your sister being a health freak. actually, joe is kind of a health freak! no one in my family is like that though.

about 1 hour ago
    Haha!

He sounds so different in broadway. Good different.

Empty Chairs song? You mean Empty Chairs at Empty Tables? Yeah he does sound good. I love his theatrical voice. My favorite though that he sang was A Heart Full of Love and his small bit in Drink With Me.

• MaggieLove

I love Nick.
    And I love Michelle Obama.
    I really, really do.
    But those may have been the ugliest clothes I’ve ever seen!

• Hibz.

Sep 30, 2010 @ 06:09 pm
    Sep 30, 2010 @ 06:01 pm
    Hibz. said:

Sep 30, 2010 @ 05:57 pm
    Sep 30, 2010 @ 05:51 pm
    Hibz. said:

Actually, Nick said he was 5’9″ in that live chat with Kevin.

And this video is relevant to what I’m doing right now.
    Eating healthy kinda sucks. I have no willpower.
    LOL.

i think he was exaggerating a lil bit though. he’s more like a solid 5’8″.
    Haha! I eat whatever I want once a week.

My sister is a health freak, so that explains it.
    She was like “Well, if diabetics can live without sugar…”
    So I’m like “So you want me to pretend I’m Nick Jonas?”
    Haha.

Idk. Wouldn’t have a clue about his height. Never met him.

Oh, really?

And I’m considered tiny? Thats weird.
    I’m usually taller/the same height than people I know.
    I guess Australians are short compared to you guys.

And yeah, I was like watching tv then my sisters like “Why aren’t you on the treadmill? GO ON THE TREADMILL! IM SERIOUS! NOW!”

LOL. She acts as if I’m a biggest loser contestant when I’m not even close to that.
    I’m average, but could be better.
    Not in her eyes though. That toothpick. LOL.

• Hibz.

Sep 30, 2010 @ 06:11 pm
    about 1 hour ago
    Haha!

He sounds so different in broadway. Good different.

Yes, that song.
    I’ve probably heard the others but I never memorized the names.
    I don’t keep up with broadway, so it’s cool that Nick has given me a little insight to it.

I’m dying to know what bronzer Brenda uses. Her skin is always so glowy and tan.

—————-

LMAO

• Hibz.

(replying to this) – Sep 30, 2010 @ 06:17 pm
    From one Jonas fan to another, I advise that you listen to ‘Take A Breath’.
    Embrace the lyrics. Take their advice. Breathe.

Oh, really?

And I’m considered tiny? Thats weird.
    I’m usually taller/the same height than people I know.
    I guess Australians are short compared to you guys.

I’m average, but could be better.
    Not in her eyes though. That toothpick. LOL.

_______

omg hahah. don’t listen to her. i’m sure you’re fine. are you from sydney? lol that’s the only place in aus i know of. LOL i suck at geography.

Miley & Tish in @USAToday discuss the importance 4women 2 be All In w/ @cityofhope http://usat.ly/dha0Jj

• Hibz.

Sep 30, 2010 @ 06:23 pm
    Oh, really?

And I’m considered tiny? Thats weird.
    I’m usually taller/the same height than people I know.
    I guess Australians are short compared to you guys.

I’m average, but could be better.
    Not in her eyes though. That toothpick. LOL.

_______

Ha! Yes I am.

Don’t worry, I don’t know anything about America.
    I don’t even think our geography classes ever really spoke about it.
    I love it though. I wanna go there one day.

• thedarksunshine

Nick looks funny. XD
    Not his face..
    his body.
    Probably his outfit.

• Hibz.

Btw, does anyone here own the Nick J dog tag?
    I tried to get a hold of the sterling silver one but JB merch said they had no more and weren’t planning to restock it :(

I really want one. Where can I find it? :/

some bitches are in tears because of the possibility that joe’s having sex

• Rainey

screw president oblahblah

• KristinaMarie559

fuck nick
    You forgot the ‘I want to’ in the begging of your comment.

• KristinaMarie559

some bitches are in tears because of the possibility that joe’s having sex

brb dying.
    They need stop freaking out over it.

some bitches are in tears because of the possibility that joe’s having sex

lol. seriously? as someone who plan on ‘waiting,’ its really not that serious. haha. i still love the kid and think he’s living life like every other human being on this earth. gosh. get a grip people. stop this personal attachment nonsense.

some bitches are in tears because of the possibility that joe’s having sex

some bitches are in tears because of the possibility that joe’s having sex

lol. seriously? as someone who plan on waiting, its really not that serious. haha. i still love the kid and think he’s living life like every other human being on this earth. gosh. get a grip people. stop this personal attachment nonsense.

NICK!

• Jimejonas

He so beautiful! i love him

fuck nick

fuck nick.

I just think selena is a piece of shit

i’ve decided that the jobros can’t wear normal clothes. lol like, he just looks awkward in that outfit. buuutttt he still look beautiful. =)

just think Miley is a piece of shit
    I think you are a piece shit. Miley is a beautiful human being inside and out.

Look all she does and what do you do??? she gorgoeus not only from the outside but from the inside as well.

People People PLEASE…I AM 5’10 AND NICK IS NOT MY HEIGHT!!! JUSS SAYIN
    ————————-
    hes NOT 5’10. i thought we estalished that already………

after listening to giving you up 5 times i think she is the most talented teen in the world as well

• suzii18023

he is so cute(;

• itsmileybest

Nick is so beautiful! <3

• DelilaMars

Are they on drugs? How can you be so smilly? It’s not natural…

• sexxynickj

Nick is so beautiful! <3

---------------

This x100. I adore him

He’s 5’9″ I know I stood by him and I’m 5’8″ and he was about an inch or two taller than me and besides who cares how tall he is he’s a hottie and that’s all that matters. Oh look at it this way at least he’s not as short as Justin Bieber and that’s all that matters.

• rr

I love Jennifer Stone but clearly this is just a P.R. stunt full of a bunch of crap. I am health but because of my weight that makes me a bad person. I am sick of people like the First Lady telling me how to live my life. All I have to say to Disney and the First Lady is but out of my business and go home. This woman eats Chesseburgers and she wants to tell me that my eating habbits are unhealthy. What a hypocrite. This is brainwashing 101. I am starting to loose respect for any Disney actor or actress. Shame on Jennifer Stone and the others for taking part in this propaganda.

• rr

I’m 5’6″ and in my opinion 5’8″ is not a man’s height. 5’11″+ is a good height for a man

• RiNiO

DelilaMars said:

Are they on drugs? How can you be so smilly? It’s not natural…
    LOL

• Untouchable

omg so perky…

thats funny how in every little group theres one black person!!!XD
    America will be diverse in the future:) cant wait:)
    WE NEED CHANGE!

• crazylady

fuck nick

I’d love to but I can’t. he’s famous.

is it bad that I wasn’t really listening to the video..was just staring at Nick?
    oh well I know what it’s about anyway… eating healthy or some sh!t.
    I like a lot of meat but yeah I’m not a huge sweet lover so I guess you could say I sorta eat healthy. it’s hard to eat more veggies and less meats since I don’t like most veggies and I love meat.

why are all the black people in the middle?

Mrs. Obama is a beast. She is so damn tall.
    Like 6’4. No joke.

Nick is short for a man, and Michelle is tall for a woman. That’s why it looks so odd haha

• Ineedaaccount

Nick isn’t short btw. Met him. :)

• ljs1202

I’ve met him too. He’s only 5’8″, That’s short for a guy. Mrs. Obama is 5′ 11″. That’s tall for a woman. But Nick’s parents, who I’ve also met, are both short, so he’s tall-ish in comparison to them.

joe needs to take exsample from nick and get back to a nice clean life style…

Ineedaaccount said:

Nick isn’t short btw. Met him. :)

_______

I’ve met him too, last year… I’m 5’10” and I was 2 inches taller than him. I wish I had a picture so I could show you. Btw I am really tall for a girl :)

• Hibz.

Actually, Nick said he was 5’9″ in that live chat with Kevin.

And this video is relevant to what I’m doing right now.
    Eating healthy kinda sucks. I have no willpower.
    LOL.

I think this was filmed in the spring right before JB did the week of promotion in New York.

• Hibz.

Sep 30, 2010 @ 05:49 pm
    Believe it or not, celebs are just as human as we are.

some bitches are in tears because of the possibility that joe’s having sex

He’s 5’9″
    All the Jobros are about that height. Michelle Obama is just tall.

Nick is the tallest

===

yep. ; )

===

Hahahaha. WOOOOOW!

OMFG!! I SAW THE VIDEO AND WAS SO DISAPOINTED!!! THEY DIDNT SHOW HIS FACE!!!!!! I WAS SOOOO MAD!!!!!!

Believe it or not, celebs are just as human as we are.

Not bash. I meant saying 1 bad thing about Joe.