Selena Gomez, ‘Justin Bieber Is A Dork’

Q: Selena Gomez. What’s she like?
    Justin Bieber : umm…she has saggy breast…yeah. And she like talking about me.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

did not hear.

• Untouchable

yay selena ;)

selena riding on justin’s fame now. SMH.

• Natalie

i remember when demi lovato said:

Joe Jonas is a dork!

she is so fake

Q: Selena Gomez. What’s she like?
    Justin Bieber : umm…she has saggy breast…yeah. And she like talking about me.
    miley are you looking in the mirror hahahahaha can you be more pathetic or attetion whore!!! you are the most disgusting thing i´ve ever seen in my life!!! you make me throw up!!!

Oct 1, 2010 @ 10:52 am
    Natalie said:

i remember when demi lovato said:

Joe Jonas is a dork!

that’s a code for: I have huge crush for this guy and I fantasize about him day and night.

Selena likes Justin but embarassed to admit she’s a cougar.

Hi claudia!

dude she still have her best guy friend back in texas but nobody sees her w/ him since theres no paparrazi there. and a lot more friends in texas

Oct 1, 2010 @ 10:28 am
    Oct 1, 2010 @ 10:22 am
    HoneyBee said:
    “Justin Beibes Awesome”
    “Justin Beibers my lil brother
    “Id love to do a duet with Justin Beiber”
    “Justin Beibers a dork”

DAMN SELENA! LOOOOL <3
    …………………..
    because she is fake with a really fake Persona
    yeah disgusting cyrus whatever you say whore!!!

she looks absolutely amazing!!! love it!!!

shes truly gorgeous!!!

• nickjjismyhusband

i think Demi Lovato is waaaaaaaay more fake than Selena.

Demi is HELLA fake.

she has such a gorgeous face!!!

• WHATSUP

SELENA IS MEAN ,, SHE ALWAY SAY BAD THINGS ABOUT JUSTIN, I AM DON’T DEFENDING HIM.

BUT IF I WERE HIM, I WOULD BE MAD,, BECAUSE HE ALWAYS SAYS NICE THINGS ABOUT HER AND SHE REPLYS WITH BAD COMMENTS,, SOME FRIEND YOU ARE SELENA.

SELENA , JUSTIN IS THE ONLY FRIEND YOU HAVE DON’T RUIN IT.

I CAN’T BELIEVE, SHE MAD THE POOR GUY DRINK/EAT THAT NASTY FOOD.

shes soo adorable!!! love her eyes, hair and smile!!!

• glowpop

i think Demi Lovato is waaaaaaaay more fake than Selena.

Demi is HELLA fake.

THANK YOU.
    No one usually agrees with me on this.

Oct 1, 2010 @ 10:46 am
    SellyismygirlCrush said:
    HoneyBee said:

“Justin Beibes Awesome”
    “Justin Beibers my lil brother
    “Id love to do a duet with Justin Beiber”
    “Justin Beibers a dork”

DAMN SELENA! LOOOOL <3

I love them both and all. But it gets old whenever I hear her talk about Justin Beiber. Its been what, a year now?

___

she cant control what they ask her
    totally agree!!! but haters are sooo stupid!!!

she is so plastic.

• Sweetdisposition?

Don’t feel like watching the vid rn, but she looks cute!

A Year Without Rain sold 77K worldwide. Selena’s public is only in USA.

totally agree!!! but haters are sooo stupid!!!

Hi, andy you talking about haters?

A Year Without Rain sold 77K worldwide. Selena’s public is only in USA.

i thought her album would sell a lot, so much promotion for nothing special

Oct 1, 2010 @ 11:05 am
    Oct 1, 2010 @ 10:28 am
    Oct 1, 2010 @ 10:22 am
    HoneyBee said:
    “Justin Beibes Awesome”
    “Justin Beibers my lil brother
    “Id love to do a duet with Justin Beiber”
    “Justin Beibers a dork”

DAMN SELENA! LOOOOL <3
    …………………..
    because she is fake with a really fake Persona
    yeah disgusting cyrus whatever you say whore!!!
    ………………..
    What Miley have to do with this why people can’t get Miley from there mind
    Ps: why do you need to insult miley just too support Selena ?

Oct 1, 2010 @ 11:05 am
    Oct 1, 2010 @ 10:28 am
    Oct 1, 2010 @ 10:22 am
    HoneyBee said:
    “Justin Beibes Awesome”
    “Justin Beibers my lil brother
    “Id love to do a duet with Justin Beiber”
    “Justin Beibers a dork”

DAMN SELENA! LOOOOL <3
    …………………..
    because she is fake with a really fake Persona
    yeah disgusting cyrus whatever you say whore!!!
    …………………………………………………………….
    What Miley have to do with this post she sad Selena so if you want defend her don’t talk bad about Miley because if you don’t like people talk rude to Selena we don’t like you talk rude to Miley if hate her we love her

• SellyismygirlCrush

Srahx3 said:
    did you guys hear when that women was like me, myself and i..
    she just wanted selena to reject on that one cuz its a song of demi <3<3 well,, kinda lol :p

___

uh no

• SellyismygirlCrush

HoneyBee said:

“Justin Beibes Awesome”
    “Justin Beibers my lil brother
    “Id love to do a duet with Justin Beiber”
    “Justin Beibers a dork”

DAMN SELENA! LOOOOL <3

___

she cant control what they ask her

• JBeezyDreezy

Well, he can be a dork, but MY dork! BIEBERDORK <33

hey girl, you said something smart!

she is so fake.
    nuff said.

• Nicoleeee<3

Hey Selena your an ugly, pathetic, fake,DORK :)oh and NO ONE wants you on Disney. Your a pathetic, two faced, man ;) But I just want you to go die in a hole because I HATE your character on your “show” and all the boys in my school say your ugly. They mostly like Miley Cyrus. Cuz THATS somone worth liking. You just want evreyone to think your sooooo sweet and just Miss. Goody Two Shoes wellll let me just tell ya one thing K? YOUR UGLY! Got that? Good:) Well I’m wasting my time talking about some pathetic no good “actress” (ugh i dont even know WHY they call you that) while i can be watching MTV not Disney Channel because ever since they got YOU on that channel its just…ummm…hmmmm? whats the word….uhhhh….oh yeah! DUMBB! Well bye chicka love ya! ;)

• manal

+++gorgeous++++ I love you seL!!!! J+S=love

• suzii18023

haha oh justin(: selena EVERYONES a dork in there own way

• lolita

she’s pretty…. But honestly I don’t find any special ’bout thing with a year without rain. I don’t really like her music and her voice. But I have to confess that she has great promotian. I think Demi Lovato is wayyy more talented.

Justin Bieber is a Dork. I said so 2 years ago to a guy who become my boyfriend right now. Hahaha….

‘He’s a 16 year old kid.” Sweety, you’re only two years older.

The law states she is an adult and he is a child.

• Camz.

I don’t think she meant “kid” as in little. I think she just used the term to describe him as being average.

& I, in reference to other people’s comments, where in the world are you getting this “fake” vibe from? To me, she seems like a really genuine and down to earth person.

I don’t think these people listen to themselves.

• Hilary

=0 You sound like a crazy person, do you know that?

Really? And I had no idea. It’s just funny how she talks about him like he’s a kid (not legally, but mentally) compared to herself. But well…

• never change

hahahaha

• urluvismydrugg

her talking about him is getting super annoying.
    i know she’s the one who’s ASKED about him, but it’s still annoying. nobody gives a shiz.

• JustAddMermaid

yea,she’s right!

• HoneyBee

“Justin Beibes Awesome”
    “Justin Beibers my lil brother
    “Id love to do a duet with Justin Beiber”
    “Justin Beibers a dork”

DAMN SELENA! LOOOOL <3

• Amanda J

You go, Sel! you’re totally right!

• asIF. . .

• HoneyBee

“Justin Beibes Awesome”
    “Justin Beibers my lil brother
    “Id love to do a duet with Justin Beiber”
    “Justin Beibers a dork”

DAMN SELENA! LOOOOL <3

Oct 1, 2010 @ 10:22 am
    HoneyBee said:
    “Justin Beibes Awesome”
    “Justin Beibers my lil brother
    “Id love to do a duet with Justin Beiber”
    “Justin Beibers a dork”

DAMN SELENA! LOOOOL <3
    …………………..
    because she is fake with a really fake Personal

• Srahx3

did you guys hear when that women was like me, myself and i..

• HisFavoriteGirl

Haha , this vid was great . Selena looked so prettay !

An explosion echoed across the sunny valley. The source was a small cabin sitting peacefully on the valley. As you know Buy Guild Wars 2 Gold is very important in the game. They’ve created so much with simple Lak, and his think spring is the perfect time to share our discoveries with the entire world! If you have gw2 gold, you will upgrade easily. They still have our research notes. And this latest disaster has given him an idea.” Here Guild Wars 2 Gold can help you save time.

• jjuullii