Brandi Cyrus, ‘Liam Makes Miley Happy’

brandi-liam

Brandi Cyrus talked with OK! about Miley Cyrus & Liam Hemsworth: ‘We hang out a lot. Liam is honestly one of the most down to earth guys that I have ever met and he is so easy to get along with and he is a great guy and he makes Miley happy so that’s good. One reason is because he is so laid back and chill.

Miley is so hyper and so outgoing, he’s so good for her, and he balances her out really well.’ Miley will move out once Tish and Billy approve: ‘You know, they’ve taken it really well and it might be because Trace and I moved out first and they have been through that. It’s their third time & she’s in the same neighborhood..

..so she bought a house right near all of us so she will be close. She’s only 17 so she can’t move out until November but she’s doing a lot of work to that house and I think it’s going to take a while so I don’t know if she’ll move in right away,

She might wait it out until it’s done in like six months. Miley will be fine on her own. Our family is so tight, like we’re really not that worried about sending her away because we see each other all the time and we’re all so close. I think she’s going to be fine.’

Nick makes Miley MORE HAPPY <3

• SillyAnnJoker

I always did like Brandi

• Jessx7x

shes umm..interesting…looking

It’s a bad picture..

No. She is always ugly her eyes are so far apart.

• sayWHAT

i love how the Cyrus family always speaks so highly about liam and how liam always speaks so highly about them <333

i watched the last song last night :)
    just saying…. =]

Nick makes Miley MORE HAPPY <3
    --------
    You know this how?

Oct 2, 2010 @ 08:37 pm
    Nick makes Miley MORE HAPPY <3

haha xD you are kidding right? :)

i noo haahahahha but she can be pretty if she wants to like she can make herself pretty if she fixed herslf

• sayWHAT

btw it is rumored that nick and samantha barks were hooking up yesterday on a date

Oct 2, 2010 @ 08:37 pm

It’s a bad picture..

No. She is always ugly her eyes are so far apart.
    That’s not her fault. She’s still pretty. It’s just the hair and makeup.

Why was Brandi giving out information about Miley in an interview? Doesn’t seem right to me.

• staygold

:) there family seems so close.

• Moonbeam

Nick makes Miley MORE HAPPY <3
    I don’t think so.

• Jessx7x

i dont mean this in a mean way but i think she has scoliosis..it looks lke she has a hunch back…stand up straight gurll

• staygold

i watched the last song last night :)
    just saying…. =]
    im gunna watch it tonight:D

• suzii18023

how cute(:

• brokenpromises

It’s not vital info that should be kept on the DL so I don’t think it’s that bad. And I think they asked her.

• brokenpromises

Is it the pose, or does she have a spinal condition?

• MileyDemiJoBros

@brokenpromises @sayWHAT Just watch all interviews of Miley when she was with Nick, she always says that she loves Nick, and Miley is always similing when she is with Nick, With Liam sometimes! just saying

• brokenpromises

I think Miley smiles the same amount. And if she wasn’t happy with Liam, all she has to do is end it. Because, I hate to say it, but I think she has the upper hand. I see her smiling a lot with Liam, and I think they’re really happy.

• Clauber

She is the weird version of Miley

• Moonbeam

But she hates on him in every concert, like Rock in Rio Madrid or O2 London.

“You text it, I delete it”
    “Your brothers are jerks when they act like that”

THEY ARE MAKING FUN OF MILEY IN SNL

…..

you have your opinion, i have mine, i dont believe in ‘MIAM’, Miley was with Nick a lot of time , the fact of ‘Miam have a serious relationship’ doesn’t convince me at all.
    For me Liam is a famewhore.
    but its ok, we all have different opinions

Ew Brandi is ugly.

• Lilly

I love Miam, they’re so cute together :)

Ew Brandi is ugly.

It’s a bad picture..

• sayWHAT

some people think brandi and miley look alike but i reallly see no resemblance at all…

• picstoburn

Oct 2, 2010 @ 11:22 pm
    ForeverandAlwayss said:
    IT’S MARIA. :)
    i talk to you guys on formspring. :)

oh yeah. hello :D

haha, hey. what’s up? :)

bored. you? :p

same. & listening to music.
    any good songs? (:

i don’t know any but hey i’ll talk to you on formspring. :D

• LibertyMiley_

Nick makes Miley MORE HAPPY <3
    __________________________________
    Agree.

@Sexy_Thang
    STFU , IDIOT! Niley’s awesome!

mooooooooooooooooooo goes the cow

• mileyistheboss

niley fans are in denial about this haha

• xxilovelerman

any cool people on.
    boredom

• xxilovelerman

Oct 3, 2010 @ 12:24 am
    mileyistheboss said:
    niley fans are in denial about this haha

ROFL.
    when Miam got back together. they were literally all crying. lol

• nickjjismyhusband

no, miley and brandi DONT look-a-like at all.

well. just a tiny little bit.

• nickjjismyhusband

Miley is a really beautiful girl…no HOMO here haha.

no but really. i think miley looks even prettier without her makeup and stuff shes just naturally pretty :)

• nickjjismyhusband

• nickjjismyhusband

you know what so funny?
    when i was younger and way more immature
    i HATED miley cyrus…like i hella hated her, and it was because of the stupidest reason ever (NOT BECAUSE SHE DATED NICK BTW). and now i really admire the girl. ;) i always did i just never wanted to admit it. this just proves that “HATERS” are secret admirers. im just proving something here ;)

so all you haters fuck off bitcheees.

and admit it….whether you “hate” miley. demi. selena. jonas. bieber….YOU ACTUALLY ADMIRE THEM. :P

• JustAddMermaid

Brandi looked better with blonde hair..;D

• Hilary

I love Brandi & the whole Cyrus family <3
    She's so cute =)

nickjjismyhusband said:

you know what so funny?
    when i was younger and way more immature

so all you haters fuck off bitcheees.

——————————————-

. . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . ,.-‘”. . . . . . . . . .“~.,
    . . . . . . . .. . . . . .,.-”. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .“-.,
    . . . . .. . . . . . ..,/. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ”:,
    . . . . . . . .. .,?. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\,
    . . . . . . . . . /. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,}
    . . . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`^`.}
    . . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:”. . . ./
    . . . . . . .?. . . __. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :`. . . ./
    . . . . . . . /__.(. . .“~-,_. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`. . . .. ./
    . . . . . . /(_. . ”~,_. . . ..“~,_. . . . . . . . . .,:`. . . . _/
    . . . .. .{.._$;_. . .”=,_. . . .“-,_. . . ,.-~-,}, .~”; /. .. .}
    . . .. . .((. . .*~_. . . .”=-._. . .“;,,./`. . /” . . . ./. .. ../
    . . . .. . .\`~,. . ..“~.,. . . . . . . . . ..`. . .}. . . . . . ../
    . . . . . .(. ..`=-,,. . . .`. . . . . . . . . . . ..(. . . ;_,,-”
    . . . . . ../.`~,. . ..`-.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..\. . /\
    . . . . . . \`~.*-,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..|,./…..\,__
    ,,_. . . . . }.>-._\. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .|. . . . . . ..`=~-,
    . .. `=~-,_\_. . . `\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\
    . . . . . . . . . .`=~-,,.\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . `:,, . . . . . . . . . . . . . `\. . . . . . ..__
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .`=-,. . . . . . . . . .,%`>–==“
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . _\. . . . . ._,-%. . . ..`

• Hilary

you know what so funny?
    when i was younger and way more immature

so all you haters fuck off bitcheees.

Great =) and you are too cute =)

Everyone from Cyrus family are ugly. :P

• crazylady

you know what so funny?
    when i was younger and way more immature

so all you haters fuck off bitcheees.

————————————-
    bahaha nice I love your comment.

however I don’t know if that’s always true because
    you see I still don’t really admire Miley and I used to hate on her

Brandi

{{

• Anonymous2

Holy shit, I thought that was a picture of Miley and I was wondering what was up with her eyes.

• cantbetamed1

I wonder if Liam will move in with her :)

ou tumblr guy updated! WEEE!! hee hee. for slow people its a blog about ou !!!!

• cantbetamed1

ou tumblr guy updated! WEEE!! hee hee. for slow people its a blog about ou !!!!

Here comes the drama…:/

I’m not a big ”Miam” fan or Miley fan in that case, but you know. If Miley is happy, I guess her true fans should be happy too. I’m not a hater, I don’t like Niley, Nelena, Jemi and all of those, I like that couple that makes the gay and girl happy. So, I think it’s kinda ridiculous to hate on Miam.. Yeah.

ou is so deaddddddddddddddddddddddddd.

• dmLucia

Nick is only going out with Samantha because she’s the only Les Miz singer who has a contract with Disney. and his dad probably “recommended” it. She is in the middle of filming a new Disney TV series called ‘Groove High’ that will be aired on the Disney channel in 2011.
    so, either Nick has no taste in women and it’s a gigantic coincidence that all of the girls he’s dated are disney girls, or he doesn’t give a damn and just does what he’s told.
    pretty sure it’s the latter.

pretty sure it’s the latter.
    ____

Oh please. Disney Channel UK stars are nobodies. Why would it be “recommended”? Nick can think for himself. He’s a big boy now. I doubt at 18 years old he would let his father tell him who to date.

THEY ARE MAKING FUN OF MILEY IN SNL
    What are they saying? D:

• iusedtobelovedrunk

THEY ARE MAKING FUN OF MILEY IN SNL

they make fun of everyone.

Oct 2, 2010 @ 08:50 pm

…..

you have your opinion, i have mine, i dont believe in ‘MIAM’, Miley was with Nick a lot of time , the fact of ‘Miam have a seriously relationship’ doesn’t convince me at all.
    For me Liam is a famewhore.
    but its ok, we all have different opinions
    I mean technically you could also consider Nick a famewhore at the time he was dating Miley. I don’t wanna get into any details of my opinion in this case. But yes, I will respect your opinion if you respect mine.

• Moonbeam

Fun fact: End of this year Miley will have dated Liam longer than she was together with Nick.

• Clauber

brokenpromises said:

Because nobody cares about her.. and that is the wwy she gets some attention..
    I dont know why eerybody thinks Cyrus family is perfect.. :S

• brokenpromises

I though she was with Nick three years?
    If I’m wrong, I’m a really bad stan..LOL

• Moonbeam

I though she was with Nick three years?
    If I’m wrong, I’m a really bad stan..LOL
    You’re a bad stan. June 2006 until December 2007 are 1.5 years.

Moonbeam said:

But she hates on him in every concert, like Rock in Rio Madrid or O2 London.

“You text it, I delete it”
    “Your brothers are jerks when they act like that
    ……..

If Miley HATES Nick, why she was on his birthday this year…
    Why Miley was smiling in his b-day.
    Why Miley dedicated ‘Full Circle’ to Nick in Rock in Rio.
    hmmm?

• Moonbeam

If Miley HATES Nick, why she was on his birthday this year…
    She was out with Demi, they just went to say hello.

Why Miley was smiling in his b-day.
    She was? She looked pissed to me.

Why Miley dedicated ‘Full Circle’ to Nick in Rock in Rio.
    hmmm?
    She just said what the song is about. She said something to almost every song that night. And apparently she realized she made a mistake, because in the next concert she made pejorative remarks towards him in every song.

PS: I don’t think she really hates him, but I think she doesn’t care about him anymore and avoids crossing his path whenever possible.

• sayWHAT

what is this Keana video everyone is talking about on twitter???? apparently she used to be freinds with noah cyrus and now made something mean about miley in her video??? im confused.

Oct 2, 2010 @ 08:54 pm

Moonbeam said:

But she hates on him in every concert, like Rock in Rio Madrid or O2 London.

“You text it, I delete it”
    “Your brothers are jerks when they act like that
    ……..

If Miley HATES Nick, why she was on his birthday this year…
    Why Miley was smiling in his b-day.
    Why Miley dedicated ‘Full Circle’ to Nick in Rock in Rio.
    hmmm?
    She could be a supportive friend.
    Uh, in case you haven’t notice Miley smiles a lot.
    Wasn’t the song originally written about him?

Oct 2, 2010 @ 08:54 pm
    Moonbeam said:

But she hates on him in every concert, like Rock in Rio Madrid or O2 London.

“You text it, I delete it”
    “Your brothers are jerks when they act like that
    ……..

If Miley HATES Nick, why she was on his birthday this year…
    Why Miley was smiling in his b-day.
    Why Miley dedicated ‘Full Circle’ to Nick in Rock in Rio.
    hmmm?

actually they didn’t know JBs were there when they went bowling. they were meeting up with some of demis friends there adn then demi started crying when she found out joe was there (there is a video of this) and then they were forced to go over and just say hi. people there said they talked for about two minutes then left.

• Clauber

sayWHAT said:

OU posted her video.. and at the end appears a birdwoman dead.. like ave cyrus :S

• sayWHAT

i don’t think miley and nick are friends. i think they are friendly if they run into each other but not friends.

Oct 2, 2010 @ 08:57 pm
    Clauber said:
    sayWHAT said:

oh thanks… do you think thats intentional??

• brokenpromises

actually they didn’t know JBs were there when they went bowling. they were meeting up with some of demis friends there and then demi started crying when she found out joe was there (there is a video of this) and then they were forced to go over and just say hi. people there said they talked for about two minutes then left.
    OMG really?
    Do you have a link?
    That’s so sad.

• brokenpromises

Where’s the video of the girl ‘mocking’ Miley, and does anyone have the Demi video?

UGHHH SHE OVER THERE HITTIN IT AND GETTIN IT GRITTININ GRIDININ AND GRIPPIN POPPIN LOCKING DROPPIN AND HITTIN IT

OMG really?
    Do you have a link?
    That’s so sad.

you can probably find it on youtube and yeah so they definitely didn’t know JBs were there…. i don’t think demi would go somewhere knowing joe was there and i don’t think niley is friends just friendLY.

—————-

LIAR… People of there say that Miley was the first to hug Nick at 12.00 and say that Nick and Miley were dancing and talking all night….
    BTW Paparazzis say that Nick and Miley went to Miley’s new house after the party…

AND Cambio.com (Jb’s page) say that the ‘B-DAY PARTY’ was so true <3

• brokenpromises

So it’s proven, they’re still friends…
    Wow. When have the shutterbugs become sources?

_________

YES! I saw that on twitter, that made me happy lol hope it’s true <3

.ct 2, 2010 @ 09:01 pm
    —————-

LIAR. that wasPROVEN to be B.S. when there was then a video of miley and liam out together when “nick was at mileys house” and no that story was made up. sorry i get that you are a niley stan and i used to be one but niley is gone.

• JoickBelongs

IMO, Nick and Miley are friends, not like best friends, but just friends.

THERE’S A FLASHER ON THE LOOSE!

• brokenpromises

It’s pointless arguing with sayWHAT…
    She’s the ultimate Miley stan, it’s hard to prove ehr wrong.

Oct 2, 2010 @ 09:02 pm
    JoickBelongs said:

_________

YES! I saw that on twitter, that made me happy lol hope it’s true <3

same then maybe the nileys can move on… ughhh i hate that they believe any rumor no matter how unreliable when there are proven facts against them…. to think i used to be a niley stan. *sigh*

• MileyDemiJoBros

I wanna see the faces of all EX NILEY SUPPORTERS when Niley come back!
    See ya soon girls

• Clauber

Oct 2, 2010 @ 08:57 pm
    Clauber said:
    sayWHAT said:

oh thanks… do you think thats intentional??

iF SHE IS friend of Cyrus Family maybe she said them before she did it.. But I really dont know cuz I dont know Keana and I just know that she is kind of friend of that family (cyrus).. And her video is about “who is the next you”.. I mena the next britney.. the next christina.. and now Kesha and Miley are famous as they were someday…

Oct 2, 2010 @ 09:03 pm
    brokenpromises said:
    It’s pointless arguing with sayWHAT…
    She’s the ultimate Miley stan, it’s hard to prove ehr wrong.

hahaha xD im just stating facts and it has been proven that what that other girl is talking about was just rumors…

Oct 2, 2010 @ 09:04 pm
    MileyDemiJoBros said:

I wanna see the faces of all EX NILEY SUPPORTERS when Niley come back!
    See ya soon girls
    I am a proud EX NILEY SUPPORTER

God forbid, if they do come back, I will support them. because I support Miley in everything she does.

Oct 2, 2010 @ 09:04 pm
    MileyDemiJoBros said:
    I wanna see the faces of all EX NILEY SUPPORTERS when Niley come back!
    See ya soon girls

too bad they wont come back. miam is together and so is namantha.

• JoickBelongs

For real, I really don’t think that Demi and Miley didn’t know that the JB were bowling there. And Demi crying because she found out that Joe was there ? I’m sorry, but I don’t believe it..

Oct 2, 2010 @ 09:05 pm
    Oct 2, 2010 @ 09:04 pm
    MileyDemiJoBros said:

I wanna see the faces of all EX NILEY SUPPORTERS when Niley come back!
    See ya soon girls
    I am a proud EX NILEY SUPPORTER

same :) i used to LOVE niley and hate any other guy she dated but i moved on and now i love miam. niley is the past. miam is the present. i have learned to accept that but if niley ever does come back i will support them :)

Oct 2, 2010 @ 09:04 pm
    MileyDemiJoBros said:
    I wanna see the faces of all EX NILEY SUPPORTERS when Niley come back!
    See ya soon girls

too bad they wont come back. miam is together and so is namantha.

________

\o/

• JoickBelongs

I feel like I’m the only Namantha stan here…

Oct 2, 2010 @ 09:06 pm
    JoickBelongs said:

theres a video of her crying about it… you can probably find it on youtube…

Oct 2, 2010 @ 09:06 pm

Oct 2, 2010 @ 09:05 pm
    Oct 2, 2010 @ 09:04 pm
    MileyDemiJoBros said:

I wanna see the faces of all EX NILEY SUPPORTERS when Niley come back!
    See ya soon girls
    I am a proud EX NILEY SUPPORTER

Smileys unite!

• Nickjpwnsyou

The video didn’t show her crying, it showed Miley giving Demi a hug..it could have been for SO many reasons! Since when has Demi ever gone bowling in her free time before this?

Nick goes bowling ALOT, so I reckon then met up there to be honest. Whatever happened with her and Joe, she is still friends with nick which was proven on tour when they sung stop the world and catch me together I’n soundchecks.

You guys can have your opinion but you also need to let others express theirs.

• putlimeinthecoconut

omfg xD Just been catching up on everything. WOAH at the tumblr thing, whatever… if someone wants to spend their time livening OU up cool beans for them.

• dmLucia

are you kidding me? everything he does that’s publicly known or advertised is supervised by his father. he’s his freaking manager.
    also this is way too much of a “coincidence”, again. that she’s the only Disney of the entire cast
    celebrities aren’t normal people. they are people who are told what to do.
    half a life really.

celebrities aren’t normal people. they are people who are told what to do.
    half a life really.
    ____

How do you know Nick just wasn’t closer to Sam than the rest of the Les Mis girls. Yes it’s true that celebs are told what to do most of the time but I wouldn’t jump on the boat saying that Nick and Sam are a publicity couple when you hardly ever hear about them. If anyone is a publicity couple it would be Joe and Ashley. You know, the ones who have paps following their every move everyday. Nick and Sam have only Bern caught together a couple of times and everyone just brushes it off. If they are together for publicity reasons, they are doing a horrible job of it. Especially that time when Sam was in his car and Nick tried to tell the papparatzi to stop taking pictures before he got into the car with her.

• dmLucia

I think that after so much cr*p Disney has sold to us since the whole Miley/Jonas Brothers/Demi Lovato stuff began to gain popularity, I’m allowed to question every single coupling that happens hehe :P
    it does become a sort of paranoia. I don’t normally care about their dates but this is irritating, to see that Nick’s supposedly dating Samantha even though they’re not doing anything intimate (as ar as anybody knows). Also like somebody else said, do you think Nick would willingly be in a relationship with somebody who lives on a different continent? :P this isn’t a fanfic, I don’t think Sam is likely to move to the US in the near future.
    so I hope they’re having a good time hanging out, but if it turns out they are doing it because she’s affiliated with Disney, damn I get to say I TOLD YOU SO.
    cause I got to say it about Joe and Demi :P although that was way more obvious.
    also excuse my incessant rambling but I’m doing a 4 page essay on the latin-dacian origins of the Romanian language. researching is a bitch.

bye guys <33333

• NeverShoutNeverrr

i love brandi’s hair colour.

• kass

I LOVE CYRUS FAMILY!!!!

• FrancyJonasGomez

WTH are people talking about Niley? That’s over. BTW, Miam is adorable, one of my favorite couple <3

And Brandi looks cute.

Oct 2, 2010 @ 09:08 pm

bye guys <33333
    -------
    Bye :)

• Clauber

JoickBelongs said:

That remembers me.. 3 months later I broke up with my ex i found him in a club.. and I went to bathroom cuz I started cry.. Cuz I loved him.. Well I love him LOL He is my bf again..
    Whatever :P
    Maybe Demi cried but I dont think Miley and DEMI didnt know that JB’s were in there.. and maybe she cried cuz Joe was with her gf :P

• Dumaaa ?

Awww! I love Miam together! I’m glad he makes her happy, because Miley deserves happiness. :)

Clauber said:
    JoickBelongs said:

Whatever :P

________

True that.

• SellyismygirlCrush

MileyDemiJoBros said:
    I wanna see the faces of all EX NILEY SUPPORTERS when Niley come back!
    See ya soon girls
    __

LMAO
    your gonna be waiting a looooong time.

I am not sure of nick and sam’s relationship, we can all keep making guesses, but we may never truly know unless he or she comes out with it. The thing I am more concerned about is if they are together, I worry about the long distance part, how long can they keep it up. You know emotionally it must be hard. Us Nick fans need to be more concerned about nick’s well-being (and even sam’s) if this doesn’t work out. You know it will be hard on them, but you never know, people say Nick is not good with relationships, maybe long distance is what he needs. Only the future will show. I wish them the best of look and wish them the BEST Les miserables Shows today…..

It’s 12:11 where I am and I’m still on the computer. *sigh*

If Nick and Miley wanted to date,they would.She could’ve went back to him when her and Liam were broken up,exept she went back to Liam.They were broken up for,what less than a month?He must be doing something right.She has said mulitiple times how happy she makes her,when did she say that with Justin?Never.When the rumor was that she was in love with him,she said she wasnt.I’m pretty sure if she wasnt in love with Liam,she wouldnt have said she was in love with him and wouldnt have stayed with him for almost a year and a half.I honestly dont care who she dates as long as shes happy,and as of right now she happy with Liam.If their comes a time when Liam is not making her happy anymore,I’m pretty sure shes smart enough to break up with him.We all should be happy that she has found someone to make her happy,not rag on her about how she belongs with Nick.If she agreed with you she would be with Nick not Laim,and Nick wouldnt be with Samantha.Also,they were 14 when they dated,they were KIDS,they were still finding themselves at the time.The likelihood of them getting married was and still is very slim.

Oh for the love of God. Nick and Miley have both moved on from eachother. Miley is with Liam and it’s pretty obvious Nick and Samantha Barks have a thing going on. Niley is dead and gone. There is only “Niley” as in friends. Nothing more.

• Watch your back

Cool..

Moonbeam said:

If Miley HATES Nick, why she was on his birthday this year…
    She was out with Demi, they just went to say hello.

Why Miley was smiling in his b-day.
    She was? She looked pissed to me.

Why Miley dedicated ‘Full Circle’ to Nick in Rock in Rio.
    hmmm?
    ———————

“ITS ABOUT TWO PEOPLE NO MATTER THEY’RE ALWAYS GONNA COME BACK TOGETHER NO MATTER WHAT ANYONE SAYS OR THE BAD PEOPLE THAT TRY TO KEEP YOU APART.. ITS A PERSONAL STORY… SURPRISE SURPRISE ITS ABOUT A JONAS BROTHER.. ”…

You think is a simply dedication?
    ””ITS ABOUT TWO PEOPLE NO MATTER THEY’RE ALWAYS GONNA COME BACK TOGETHER NO MATTER WHAT”””
    I.DONT.THINK.SO

• Moonbeam

You think is a simply dedication?
    I.DONT.THINK.SO
    Yeah, that what the song is meant to be about, in 2007, when she wrote it.

Oct 2, 2010 @ 09:06 pm
    JoickBelongs said:

theres a video of her crying about it… you can probably find it on youtube…

_______

I can’t find it.

Let’s talk about Nemi.

I already don’t like her, so if they do become a couple, I don’t know what I’d say….

SellyismygirlCrush said:

MileyDemiJoBros said:
    I wanna see the faces of all EX NILEY SUPPORTERS when Niley come back!
    See ya soon girls
    __

LMAO
    your gonna be waiting a looooong time

Cant wait to see specially YOUR face <3

So it’s proven, they’re still friends…
    Wow. When have the shutterbugs become sources?
    Generally speaking: They’re the best sources. They are there when it happens…that’s how they get the photos.

I feel like I’m the only Namantha stan here…

I really like the idea of Namantha. Sam is a really sweet girl.

Let’s talk about Nemi.

___________

I don’t like Demi, but I think Nemi would be cute.
    But I’d still stan for namantha.

• brokenpromises

You think is a simply dedication?
    I.DONT.THINK.SO
    She’s simply stating what the song is about. She can’t go back in time re-write the song. That’s what she wrote the song about, it doesn’t nessecarily have to relate to her life at this point.

• SellyismygirlCrush

SellyismygirlCrush said:

MileyDemiJoBros said:
    I wanna see the faces of all EX NILEY SUPPORTERS when Niley come back!
    See ya soon girls
    __

LMAO
    your gonna be waiting a looooong time

Cant wait to see specially YOUR face <3

___

Honestly and im not trying to be rude. But i think its a little sad that your so devoted to two teens being together, who dated when they were so young, who you dont even know. Its a little creepy.

Oct 2, 2010 @ 09:14 pm

So it’s proven, they’re still friends…
    Wow. When have the shutterbugs become sources?

Yeah, but in this scenario, there are no pictures.

• JoickBelongs

I feel like I’m the only Namantha stan here…

I really like the idea of Namantha. Sam is a really sweet girl.

________

ikr, she seems so cute.

THIS LOOKS LIKE MILEY CYRUS PHOTO SHOPPEDDD!!! HAHAHA I KNOW ITS HER SISTER, BUT SHE IS SOO DAMN UGLY SORRY BUT ITS THE TRUTH

EVERYONE SHUT THE FUCK UP STOP FIGHTING CALM DOWN AND LOOK AT THIS:

• MileyDemiJoBros

I hate the fact that if your a NILEY supporter, you are not supporting Miley. WHAT THE FUCK, I love Miley as much you do, i do not hate liam, i don’t support MIAM, that’s all, JUST GROW UP AND START TO ACCEPT OTHER OPINIONS, I HAVE MINE OWN OPINION, AND I WANT THAT YOU REPECT ME, IS THAT SO IMPOSIBLE?
    I THINK SO

• mrsdestinyhope

LOL! I just knew Niley’s would could swarming on this post. They are never gonna grow up and let that puppy love shit go are they? Maybe when Miam gets married and has kids they will shut up. Or they’ll prob sit back and go “MILEY’S KIDS LOOK LIKE NICK JONAS” i really don’t understand when they want Niley back after all those scandalous photos Nick made Miley take and then turning his back on Miley when she needed him the most. I mean,. let’s face,. All Nicholas Jerry Jonas wanted from Miley Ray Cyrus was FAME. And he got it, and now he never speaks about her unless some obsessive Niley fan walks up to him asking How Miley and Liam are doing when Nick and Liam don’t even know or haven’t even MET each other. Liam didn’t know who Miley was when he came to the States. So what makes u think he knows about Prick Jonas? Dumb fans. And the sad part is. Jemi fans are starting to mock Niley fans now. Niley fans sit back and make up lies and hate clicks on every guy Miley dates and now Jemi fans are doing the same to ASHLEY GREENE And every time Miley breakups with her boy friend, Niley’s are happy as ever because THEY THINK it means Miley’s gone to run back to FUGLY JONAS when she has MOVED ON from him

• brokenpromises

I think Samantha’s one pretty cookie. And Nick is one hot mamma-jamma. They would be good together. Namantha FTW!

EVERYONE SHUT THE FUCK UP STOP FIGHTING CALM DOWN AND LOOK AT THIS:

WHO IS THAT PERSON? :|

WHO IS THAT PERSON? :|
    its justin bieber’s fucking sexy hot ass back

I THINK SO
    I don’t know if you’re a fan or not. But being a fan you would support her in whatever she does. You wouldn’t condemn her present situation and bring back the past. If she wanted Nick, she could’ve had him by now.

Miley and Brandi are pretty, but what happened to little Noah? She definitely wasn’t blessed like her sisters.

Yeah yeahh Nick want fame from Miley HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA STFU
    LIAM WANTS MILEY’S FAME
    Nick HAS FAME
    Liam HASN’T FAME

• SellyismygirlCrush

Oct 2, 2010 @ 09:12 pm

____

lol THIS!

I THINK SO

I SUPPORT MILEY NOT LIAM, GET OVER IT

Moonbeam said:

You think is a simply dedication?
    I.DONT.THINK.SO
    Yeah, that what the song is meant to be about, in 2007, when she wrote it.
    She does the dedication THIS YEAR, lol

GOD YOU GUYS SHUT THE FUCK UP. I HATE WHEN PEOPLE TALK ABOUT NILEY ITS FUCKING BORING. TALK ABOUT SOMETHING ELSE.

• SellyismygirlCrush

Yeah yeahh Nick want fame from Miley HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA STFU
    LIAM WANTS MILEY’S FAME
    Nick HAS FAME
    Liam HASN’T FAME

_____

Holy Calm down

• Moonbeam

EVERYONE SHUT THE FUCK UP STOP FIGHTING CALM DOWN AND LOOK AT THIS:

Ouch, that must have hurt.

Its okay to be a fan of something,but when you take it overboard and think Miley can only date that person,its too much.

And I;m talking about both sides.

Anyways,bored

and add my facebook.
    facebook.com/jzlatos56

• California.Gurls

don’t wanna to be mean. But why is she on the red carpet? For what is she famous other than being miley cyrus’s big sister?

i love the cyrus family <3

pretty sure it’s the latter.
    I actually thought this awhile back for just a minute. I thought this because maybe Disney UK was trying to put a connection with Nick to promote the little show Sam is going to be on, then I realized it is probably not true because Nick has hardly been spotted with her, yes there have been a few pics of them leaving, but that is all. If is was for publicity, surely they would have been spotted more. Nick may have really fallen for her, or I hate to say this, he may have been lonely over the summer and hanging with her was the way to fill the void. Almost everyone else there is quite a bit older than him, Sam and Lucie are closest to his age so it would be natural for them to hang and possibly develop feelings.

look at kevins face ! lmao !
    That is not what I expected. Made me laugh. I was expecting pics of Kevin at last nights Michael Buble concert

But stars that are famous don’t go to Teen Vogue Young Hollywood. It’s for less known stars to present themselves.

And IMO Brandi is the second best musician in the family.
    Frank&Derol >>>>>> Metrostation

LOL, Joe and Ashley Greene were spotted in London together.

• California.Gurls

LOL, Joe and Ashley Greene were spotted in London together.
    __
    whats so funny about that?
    they are a couple of course they wont stay in a house or hotel forever.

• bestecyrus

Miley’s happiness make me happy but i still believing Niley. They were so cute :/

• iSarcasticING

i guess they’re back on?

• iSarcasticING

ranked couple

1. Niley

2. Miam

3. Mucas

127192371293712937219731. Mustin

• Watch your back

Oct 3, 2010 @ 07:28 am
    LOL, Joe and Ashley Greene were spotted in London together.

So?

LOL, Joe and Ashley Greene were spotted in London together.
    =====
    I just hope they keep it low key. This day is about Nick and the rest of the Les Mis cast. This concert is a big deal and quite the honour. Let’s not turn it into the Jashley show.

• dmLucia

then how come he isn’t hanging out with Lucie Jones more ? :P she’s closer to his age, 19 or so.
    dunno, I’m waiting for some relevant news/info on this. if nothing surfaces, then you were right, he’s just hanging out with her.
    I don’t really think he got lonely, he can date girls, and he dated Selena back in January, again :P

• HOLAA

Is this where everyone is? 0.0

• osxlnvyxrv

LuwLZf ubjgaxxixhub, [url=http://uvllwolwhztl.com/]uvllwolwhztl[/url], [link=http://svjewhuxcpxs.com/]svjewhuxcpxs[/link], http://fzntpqfdderd.com/

HOLAA said:
    Is this where everyone is? 0.0

There’s no one anywhere :(

2 WORDS – WHO CARES?

• niley fans<3

nick make miley more happy cuz that liam boy just using her cuz she rich i love miley and hate her faggat boyfriend i dnt care about what ppl said so i’m still her #1 fans go miley i’m team miley 100% 4 real

• Tina850

brandi looks soo ugly in that pic lol :P

The whole Cyrus clan is ugly, except Miley(: she’s pretty

• realistgangsta

yay miam

WHO IS THAT PERSON? :|
    its justin bieber’s fucking sexy hot ass back
    lol, he’s hot

_____

Sam is hot. Nick is hot. They are a really sexy couple.

he’s hot

I FUCKING KNOW RIGHT???? i want to slide my hands up and down his naked back with beauty marks

• SellyismygirlCrush

am i gonna have to post what i said again you didnt read it ugh

Oct 2, 2010 @ 09:20 pm

Yeah yeahh Nick want fame from Miley HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA STFU
    LIAM WANTS MILEY’S FAME
    Nick HAS FAME
    Liam HASN’T FAME
    Please turn your caps off. Your point isn’t going any further.
    At the time when Niley was together Nick wanted fame. Why do you think he said nothing about the raunchy photos? Because he wanted his boy band to grow. Do you think if he said he was indeed apart of that whole thing the Jonases would’ve went as far?

SellyismygirlCrush said:

Yeah yeahh Nick want fame from Miley HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA STFU
    LIAM WANTS MILEY’S FAME
    Nick HAS FAME
    Liam HASN’T FAME

_____

Holy Calm down
    i dont want to.

• SellyismygirlCrush

ok i repeat…..

P.S i could give a shit about Miam .. whatever floats her boat.

• IrmaStiletto

Exactly. People are always going to see/hear the things THEY want to, usually taking things way out of context. At this point, Niley is not happening. It confuses me how anyone can think otherwise.

Oct 2, 2010 @ 09:20 pm

Yeah yeahh Nick want fame from Miley HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA STFU
    LIAM WANTS MILEY’S FAME
    Nick HAS FAME
    Liam HASN’T FAME
    Please turn your caps off. Your point isn’t going any further.

If you think Nick wanted fame, why dont you think Liam WANTS fame?
    Your point is WRONG babe

• peacelovehearts

I like her outfit (:

• SellyismygirlCrush

Oct 2, 2010 @ 09:20 pm

Yeah yeahh Nick want fame from Miley HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA STFU
    LIAM WANTS MILEY’S FAME
    Nick HAS FAME
    Liam HASN’T FAME
    Please turn your caps off. Your point isn’t going any further.

_____

ok now were accusing nick of using her? smh.
    And I dont think the photos would have done anything to thier career because Miley triumphed over it.

• JoickBelongs

IMO, Liam doesn’t want fame, at least I hope he doesn’t, and Nick didn’t want fame either. Liam loves Miley, and Nick LOVED Miley.

• peacelovehearts

Free vi.agra, come join the party..
    I’m homework procrastinating :P

• mileyistheboss

:) love miam

________

ikr, she seems so cute.

She seems really shy. I was watching this video of her signing autographs outside somewhere and you could tell she didn’t know what to with herself. She doesn’t seem like a famewhore to me and I don’t get why people would think she would “use” Nick. I don’t think she likes attention like that. She always looks pissed when the papparatzi are around.

• brokenpromises

If you think Nick wanted fame, why dont you think Liam WANTS fame?
    Your point is WRONG babe
    Aww, poor Niley stan.
    We all know Gaston wanted fame right?
    If Liam wants fame so much why isn’t he getting it? Why couldn’t he pull a stunt like getting a tattoo of her name or something like that? Liam is already an Aussie actor. He became famous (at least in Aus.) by himself. He doesn’t need help.

• peacelovehearts

mileyistheboss said:
    :) love miam
    They seem like an orgasmic pair..

LOOK AT THIS SITE! THEY HATED ON US!

• brokenpromises

ok now were accusing nick of using her? smh.

I’m just stating a point. I have nothing about anyone we are talking about.

• mileyistheboss

Moonbeam said:

But she hates on him in every concert, like Rock in Rio Madrid or O2 London.

“You text it, I delete it”
    “Your brothers are jerks when they act like that
    ……..

If Miley HATES Nick, why she was on his birthday this year…
    Why Miley was smiling in his b-day.
    Why Miley dedicated ‘Full Circle’ to Nick in Rock in Rio.
    hmmm?

Niley is over all of that is irrelevant.

• peacelovehearts

Moonbeam said:

But she hates on him in every concert, like Rock in Rio Madrid or O2 London.

“You text it, I delete it”
    “Your brothers are jerks when they act like that
    ……..

If Miley HATES Nick, why she was on his birthday this year…
    Why Miley was smiling in his b-day.
    Why Miley dedicated ‘Full Circle’ to Nick in Rock in Rio.
    hmmm?
    ——————————
    …………………./´¯/)
    ………………..,/¯../
    ………………./…./
    …………./´¯/’…’/´¯¯`·¸
    ………./’/…/…./……./¨¯\
    ……..(‘(…´…´…. ¯~/’…’)
    ………\……………..’…../
    ……….”…\………. _.·´
    …………\…………..(
    …………..\………….\…

• brokenpromises

Nick needs to get with Samantha already.

Hahahahahahahhahahahahahah You guys make me laugh so hard, thank you! <3
    Love ya and Love NILEY <3

• mileyistheboss

brokenpromises said:

Nick needs to get with Samantha already.

He really does….him getting with Miley and Selena is beyond old now.

Hahahahahahahhahahahahahah You guys make me laugh so hard, thank you! <3
    Love ya and Love NILEY <3
    -----------
    SMH
    You need help…

• peacelovehearts

Hahahahahahahhahahahahahah You guys make me laugh so hard, thank you! <3
    Love ya and Love NILEY <3
    --------------
    Niley is dead, cremated, and taken to a niley stan shrine where they arranged a proper funeral & tossed it into the Pacific Ocean. I’m so sorry for your loss :/

• brokenpromises

What I’ve noticed is when the Disney stars start dating out of the Channel, it usually turns out more succesful.

________

ikr, she seems so cute.

__________

I know, I really don’t think she’s a famewhore, some fans annoy me sometimes, they already judge her just because she’s dating Nick, it pisses me off.. She seems like a great girl.

…………………./´¯/)
    …………\…………..(
    …………..\………….\…

SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT NILEY ITS FUCKING BORING

• peacelovehearts

I followed you (;
    @annalynnelovesu

Samantha Barks? More like Samantha Swallows.

• Moonbeam

As Brandi said, I think Liam is a very laid back guy that doesn’t like the spotlight. He doesn’t seem to like the paps very much, and even Miley doesn’t like the papz when she is with Liam.

For me, if a couple smiles all the time when papz are around like Spencer and Heidi then they obviously care more about the pictures taken than for each other.
    When Miley was with Nick, she smiled at paps and was more focused on them. Now that she is with Liam, she ignores the paps, doesn’t smile anymore for the camera and would rather be left alone to have some quality time with her boyfriend.
    Well, that’s my opinion.

• JoickBelongs

Samantha is actually sexy. Get it Nick.

________

………\……………..’…../
    ……….”…\………. _.·´
    …………\…………..(
    …………..\………….\…

SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT NILEY ITS FUCKING BORING
    ________
    Haha, how cool! Im gonna steal that hand from you if its okayy with you! Its okayy? Okayy.*copys*

• mileyistheboss

Hahahahahahahhahahahahahah You guys make me laugh so hard, thank you! <3
    Love ya and Love NILEY <3

this is not 2007

• brokenpromises

Guys! Let’s follow each other.

Let’s get it going.

I hate it when they say “I have a really bad vibe about her”. Like wtf? A “vibe”? That’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard. And the funniest part is that they actually admit they have no reason not to like her but it’s just this “vibe” they get.
    -.-

brokenpromises you need a new icon. those glasses arent doing miley justice

• peacelovehearts

brokenpromises said:
    Guys! Let’s follow each other.

Let’s get it going.
    —————-
    *hops on the whore train*

IrmaStiletto said:

=====

I feel I must play devil’s advocate and post the counter argument. I simply cannot allow a flawed, one-sided argument to stand…even if I couldn’t care less if Niley was ever to happen again.

Miley didn’t have to say anything about the song. She chose to reference Nick in her introduction (she got a lot of press from that, so well done Miley).
    Alternately, she could have just not sung the song. She chose to put it in the set list.

brokenpromises you need a new icon. those glasses arent doing miley justice
    LOL
    I’m so tired. I want a GIF, but I’m to lazy to go through with the process.

• IrmaStiletto

Guys! Let’s follow each other.

Let’s get it going.

mileyistheboss said:

Hahahahahahahhahahahahahah You guys make me laugh so hard, thank you! <3
    Love ya and Love NILEY <3

this is not 2007

Or 2009
    Or Rock In Rio THIS YEAR
    Or septmber 16th on nick’s b.day hahahah
    Your so funny

It’s funny that Nick is not done with Disney girls yet seeing as Sam is going to be in a show on Disney UK. Lmfao.

I’m so tired. I want a GIF, but I’m to lazy to go through with the process.

what gif? i can make you an icon out of it

• peacelovehearts

Hahahahahahahhahahahahahah You guys make me laugh so hard, thank you! <3
    Love ya and Love NILEY <3
    this is not 2007
    ---
    Or 2009
    Or Rock In Rio THIS YEAR
    Or septmber 16th on nick's b.day hahahah
    Your so funny
    ------------
    What the hell? O_o

• brokenpromises

I’m so tired. I want a GIF, but I’m to lazy to go through with the process.

what gif? i can make you an icon out of it

Really? You’re so sweet. Anything with Miley and/or Selena.

I love niley I saw them today they are so cute Justin bieber us there Childe too

• JoickBelongs

I know it’s totally off topic, but did you guys already see this bitch ?http://twitter.com/unfanjoejonas
    This is so fucking ridiculous, and even more ridiculous is the 100 people following her, I mean, wtf if wrong with this people ? -_-

MILEY is with LIAM. NICK is with SAMANTHA.
    Get this through your head!

• peacelovehearts

brokenpromises said:
    I’m so tired. I want a GIF, but I’m to lazy to go through with the process.

what gif? i can make you an icon out of it

Really? You’re so sweet. Anything with Miley and/or Selena.
    Miley, you want an icon of miley.. not Selena
    *eye twitches*

Omg niley. Is soo fucking cute

Oct 2, 2010 @ 09:47 pm
    peacelovehearts said:

brokenpromises said:
    I’m so tired. I want a GIF, but I’m to lazy to go through with the process.

what gif? i can make you an icon out of it

Really? You’re so sweet. Anything with Miley and/or Selena.
    Miley, you want an icon of miley.. not Selena
    *eye twitches*
    SMH…
    LOL

• Daydreamer…..

Aww, Miam is adorable. :)

BRB MAKING ICON

I’m in trouble, I’m an addict

• Daydreamer…..

I’m in trouble, I’m an addict

Nevershoutnever <3

BRB MAKING ICON
    :-D

• IrmaStiletto

This is true, but all I’m getting at is that Niley stans take it too far. They over think it. She sang a song, and its very likely that it is insignificant as to whether or not ‘Niley’ will happen again. In the stans’ minds it means they’re still in love~ or some shit like that.

Am I making any sense tonight? Ha ha…

Oct 2, 2010 @ 09:50 pm

this is not 2007

Or 2009
    Or Rock In Rio THIS YEAR
    Or septmber 16th on nick’s b.day hahahah
    Your so funn

June 2009 she started dating Liam
    Rock in Rio um “your brothers are jerks” “I don’t care” You make me ____ you”
    September 16th Demi also saw him on his birthday OMFG NEMI LIVES

• areyouonDOPE…

i don’t really care about them

Is there any proof that Nick and Samantha are actually together?

• Sexy_Thang

Coooooooool. (:

• krystinajonas

IMO, Miam >>>>>>>>>>> Niley. Namantha/Dick ftw. :)

do you have a miley or selena pic you want brokenpromises because i cant find one

• krystinajonas

I love Miam. :) A gorgeous girl like Miley deserves a gorgeous guy like Liam, imo. :) yay for them <3

Oh shit I’m excited. Today is the Les Mis concert. I can’t wait to see pictures/videos.

Oct 2, 2010 @ 09:47 pm
    peacelovehearts said:

brokenpromises said:
    I’m so tired. I want a GIF, but I’m to lazy to go through with the process.

what gif? i can make you an icon out of it

Really? You’re so sweet. Anything with Miley and/or Selena.
    Miley, you want an icon of miley.. not Selena
    *eye twitches*
    SMH…
    LOL
    You could just go to AD and grab a gif from a poster, like everyone else does.

• ForeverandAlwayss

hello. :)

• JoickBelongs

Is there any proof that Nick and Samantha are actually together?

_______

well, she was seen in his car 3 times, she tweeted that she was really excited for the day the rehearsals were going to start(the day Nick arrived in London), than Lea Salonga tweeted about her being excited not about the concert, but about another thing, and Sam said that it was true. She went to the US, she was in his hotel and went to the RD game… hmm, that’s all I got.

MAN DID you get my cheese burgers and mc flurries from mcdonalds cause I ordered six man

Man i don’t t wanna drive to Florida fir my mc mcdon tea you guys gonna need to order me 6 cheeseburgers k man yeas yes yes woohoo

well, she was seen in his car 3 times, she tweeted that she was really excited for the day the rehearsals were going to start(the day Nick arrived in London), than Lea Salonga tweeted about her being excited not about the concert, but about another thing, and Sam said that it was true. she went to the US and she was in his hotel and went to the RD game… hmm, that’s all I got.
    ______

Oh okay. If they are together, they are really good at keeping it a low key relationship.

Where is my fish tank and 6 cheeseburgers??!!!

Omfsh
    When its the end of the world and your sitting there looking up at the sky that is about to melt I’m sure as hell that you won’t be worrying about this “miam, niley” crap. Suck it up and go find yourself a nice boy toy of your own.

seriously I feel second hand embarrassment for you.

Nick and Sam were also on a date Monday night. The girl who took a picture with Nick and sent it to OU said that it was only Nick and Sam having dinner at that Japanese place or whatever.

hello. :)
    OMG your icon. That is my flavor!

________

yay \o/

• peacelovehearts

I need my cheese burger and fish tank and I need to shipped here to Detroit!!!

• ForeverandAlwayss

hello. :)
    OMG your icon. That is my flavor!

haha, i love that flavor. :)

• EverybodyareCRAZY

Still don’t like me Liam sghasd :/

• EverybodyareCRAZY

Oct 2, 2010 @ 09:04 pm
    MileyDemiJoBros said:

I wanna see the faces of all EX NILEY SUPPORTERS when Niley come back!
    See ya soon girls
    ——————
    sorry but you still waiting for a looong time!

• urluvismydrugg

why does this girl go to events as if she’s actually relevent?

K man your gonna go need to get Justin bieber to get my cheeseburgers and ucecream k man yay!

• picstoburn

aww :]

• picstoburn

blah nobody is in here lol

• Sexy_Thang

MELISSA :D

and hey foreverandalways.
    _______
    :DDD WHAT’S UPP?! :DDD

• ForeverandAlwayss

IT’S MARIA. :)
    i talk to you guys on formspring. :)

• picstoburn

Oct 2, 2010 @ 11:04 pm
    Sexy_Thang said:
    MELISSA :D

and hey foreverandalways.
    _______
    :DDD WHAT’S UPP?! :DDD
    ==
    nothing so bored. you?

• picstoburn

Oct 2, 2010 @ 11:06 pm
    ForeverandAlwayss said:
    IT’S MARIA. :)
    i talk to you guys on formspring. :)

oh yeah. hello :D

• Sexy_Thang

nothing so bored. you?
    _____
    Samee. I think Im going to bed soon since there’s nothing better to do. I have to sleep in the guest room today. -___-

• Sexy_Thang

IT’S MARIA. :)
    i talk to you guys on formspring. :)
    ____
    Ohh. Hiii. (:

• ForeverandAlwayss

IT’S MARIA. :)
    i talk to you guys on formspring. :)

oh yeah. hello :D

haha, hey. what’s up? :)

• ForeverandAlwayss

IT’S MARIA. :)
    i talk to you guys on formspring. :)
    ____
    Ohh. Hiii. (:

hello. xD
    what’s up?

• picstoburn

Oct 2, 2010 @ 11:08 pm
    Sexy_Thang said:
    nothing so bored. you?
    _____

aw why?

• ClaireMichelle

So many college students move out when they are 18 or even just almost 18 like Miley is. Not sure why anyone EVER made this a big deal? It’s completely normal. She has to move out sometime and this is the normal age for someone to start living on their own.

• Sexy_Thang

Ohh. Hiii. (:

hello. xD
    what’s up?
    _____
    Haha, nothing much just really bored and you? (:

• Sexy_Thang

aw why?
    _____
    My cousin is over and since Im so damn nice, I let her and her mom sleep in my bed. -__-

• sophieee

1st?

awwwwwwww I love Miam <3333333333

• JaneaLynn

That’s a really sweet interview, but how come Brandi is talking to OK magazine anyway?

• Moonbeam

From the picture it looks like they interviewed her last night on the red carpet of the Teen Vogue Young Hollywood event.

Yes! My neighbor gives me all her OK! issues. <3
    Miam is love.

SHAWTY CALL 911

• TEENIE IN DISGUISE

That’s cute. I’ve always liked Miam.

He sniffs around and I shout “What is it boy?” Justin looks behind himself and sticks his head in his ass, sniffing wildly. He farts in his mouth and yelps.

• brokenpromises

I love their family. And new house details. I wonder what she’s doing so much that it’ll take six months.

• ForeverandAlwayss

Ohh. Hiii. (:

hello. xD
    what’s up?
    _____
    Haha, nothing much just really bored and you? (:

listening to music. (:
    & kinda sleepy.

SHAWTY CALL 911

—————
    SHAWTY FIRE BURNING ON THE DANCE FLOOR (OH OH OH OH)

THAT LITTLE SHAWTY FIRE BURNING ON THE DANCE FLOOT

• picstoburn

Oct 2, 2010 @ 11:18 pm
    Sexy_Thang said:
    aw why?
    _____

:O oh wow.

• Sexy_Thang

Goingg to bedd! Goodnight! <3

• picstoburn

Oct 2, 2010 @ 11:09 pm
    ForeverandAlwayss said:
    IT’S MARIA. :)
    i talk to you guys on formspring. :)

oh yeah. hello :D

haha, hey. what’s up? :)

bored. you? :p

• ForeverandAlwayss

IT’S MARIA. :)
    i talk to you guys on formspring. :)

oh yeah. hello :D

haha, hey. what’s up? :)

bored. you? :p

same. & listening to music.
    any good songs? (:

• ForeverandAlwayss

Goingg to bedd! Goodnight! <3

night. :)

• picstoburn

I’ll be on formspring night :p