Jonas Brothers The 5:19 Show OCT. 2

• xafranbix

I thought this interview was 5:19 minutes long FML. Im so out of it.
    LMAO the awkward silence at the end.

Do you think anyone will get by with videotaping Les Miserables from the O2 or the theatres? I know is won’t sound as great as it would be live, but it would be wonderful if we got video or at least sound.
    ======
    I’m sure people will try from the O2. I don’t think they can stop you from taking videos on your camera or phone there. It might be more difficult in the cinema. People get p.o’ed if you have your phone out and a video camera is illegal. I don’t know what they would do if you are caught making video clips on a camera?

This was taken from an older interview right? I am thinking I saw them in these clothes in another interview, but I could be completely wrong.
    I also just read on twitter that Demi might be in London also, but you have to take what you hear on twitter lightly, things (rumors) get started and spread to easily….

Why has Nick been in like hiding? I miss his face. Hopfully we get some Les Mis vids tomorrow or pictures.

uk interviews are the best,
    nothing is serious.
    ahaha

• fearless now

ahahahahaha the end was awesome

Of him with family and friends. Nothing against Samantha,(she seems sweet) but I would prefer just to see Nick with his bros or parents. Not in the mood to see him with Sam, whether they are dating or not. I am happy if he is happy, just don’t really feel like seeing pics of him with her, but I am sure we will before he leaves London.

I don’t think Ashley is coming. I would be disappointed if she did. I’d hate for Nick’s big day to turn into the Jashley show.

• xJonasXCandyx

LMFAO the end xD

• Untouchable

dont wanna watch the video..they look great

You know, I really like these guys a lot. The more I see of them, their interviews, interaction with fans, charity work the more I like them. THey are so down to earth and nice. I don’t care about who they date or their beliefs, it is them I like, their personalities, their music, their originality. I have finally given them a chance, other people need to do so also. Proud New Jonas Fan!!!

• Meghan

xJonasXCandyx said:
    LMFAO the end xD

____________________

I love your icon!

Honestly, I think he is trying to stay out of the public eye to avoid gossip. It got pretty bad during the summer, I am sure he just wants to enjoy his time there and not be harrassed by the media about WHO he is spending time with. I was looking forward to London pictures, but I am very happy he has stayed out of the limelight the best he could. I know he has been spotted a few times, but not much. Proud of him, he is a great guy

I want pictures of Nick and Sam. I thought maybe we would get some tonight since it’s Sam’s birthday. They and the rest of the cast probably went out to celebrate. Also for it being the final day of rehearsals.

=====
    It gets ya when your not even trying :P

OK, I liked this. It was silly but kinda funny. Nick’s nervous / awkward mannerisms are so cute!

This is so funny…. couldn’t stop laughing

• dbomb

I love the 5:19 show!:)
    Nick Jonas. Nom Nom Nom.

Nick is adorable.
    Can’t wait for tomorrow!

haha WONG!

joe looks really attractive. all i could do was stare at him. he’s so precious and i love the way he speaks <3

• _liesyoutold

1:46
    Lmaooo!

LOL.

• MeenuD

The new OU Tumblr makes me laugh.

just read on twitter that kevin and danielle are now in london. they are there to see nick in les miz. last night kev and dani were at the michael buble concert in london. i wonder when joe’s going to show up in london and if he’ll bring ashley.

This was cute! Not what I expected, but it was SO good just to see them. I am looking forward to them getting back on tour so we can see pics of them again!

Justin Bieber’s album went Double Platinum!

Oct 2, 2010 @ 02:34 pm
    MeenuD said:

Nick Jonas is so fuckable.

oh please. he’s so damn annoying with his seriousness. so stiff and awkward. tries too hard to sound smart. i like joe and kevin though, they’re really chill.

• RiNiO

Justin Bieber’s album went Double Platinum? He outsold the JoBros!
    —————-
    In your dreams maybe…..!!!!JoBros rules!!!

• 3r3smis0l

ummmmm ok that was wierd..the funny parts was what the JoBros did !!

RME.

————————
    so awesome! i love it when people actually make legit conversation in proclaiming that they like them besides “THEY ARE HOT!”

• Live?Laugh?DanceForever?

Aww the Jonas Brothers are so cute. I love them :)

Nick is so adorable. :)

• suzii18023

why are they so hot?

Justin Bieber’s album went Double Platinum? He outsold the JoBros!

ok I love these guys, this video made me remember them and not just Joe since that’s all we’ve seen lately. Nick is so hot!

• fullmooncrazy.

DAMMNNNNNN. Nick Jonas is looking FINEEEEE !

• its me

Haaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaahaaaa
    I laught alot specialy at the end.
    It is not a real interview.tey mix it.

An I love nick though he is soo atrractive guy.

Justin Bieber’s album “My World 2.O” went DOUBLE PLATINUM!!! AHHH!

Justin Bieber’s album “My World 2.0″ went DOUBLE PLATINUM!!! AHHH!

• AmuHinamori

I miss Nick, Kev, and Dani! Wah, I love them all but I really miss those three. Plus Riley!

• superJOEman

LMAO. Great interview! They should do this more often. XD

• sexxynickj

Yes he is! He’s gorgeous

• MeenuD

Nick Jonas is so fuckable.

I am selfish! I know I should accept any pic of Nick, especially since we have not had any in days, but I just want to see just him… Terrible right?

IA.

Oh come on. What is Samantha going to really use Nick for? You can tell he hates attention like that and papz. The only thing possible she could be using him for would be for her Disney UK show which hasn’t even started filming yet. Why would she get all friendly with him NOW if she didn’t actually have feelings for him. Or if she was getting back at an ex bf. If she is using Nick that is his problem not ours anyways.

I also heard that Kevin was at a Michael buble concert too. I think I heard Ashley may be in la though, hopefully Joe is already here.

That’s what I thought too when I heard about Demi. I have really got to the point that I don’t believe much, especially on Twitter. Too many rumors are spread on Twitter.

This is just a rumor I heard: I heard that Demi was in London with Miley. I have no clue if this is true, I heard it through Twitter. It could have been as simple as people talking and it spread into rumored gossip. I try not to believe things I hear unless there is actual proof.
    =====

I’m doubtful to believe a rumour that I cannot trace back to a person who can say that they saw her and has a photo. This rumour started days ago and has yet to be substantiated. I could be wrong but I think the whole scenario is unrealistic. I don’t think she would fly to London just to hang out with Miley and watch Nick in Les Mis.

I wish Nick the best of luck tomorrow! Hope he blows everyone out of the water and more people respect him as the true artist he is!

I’m still trying to figure out if “Namantha” is legit. It really does seem like they are together but people are saying that Sam already has a boyfriend that isn’t Nick. I don’t know what to believe anymore.

I think thEy might be legit because too many hints, tweets and some pics seem to put them together. I am not surehow serious they are, Sam seems to be smitten or at least was, of course Nick won’t show his feelings(in which I respect tremondously). I also heard that she had a bf too, I can’t help but wonder if she broke up with him for Nick. If this is true, how huge are the possibilities that she could be using Nick for his fame and not for who he is. Given the chance, I would probably choose Nick too, but not if I truly didn’t have feelings for him though! IMO, Samantha seems nice, but there is something fishy about her, not sure, but I feel like I don’t trust her. If they are dating, I hope Nick knows we are all here to support him if something bad comes out of this. We can be his shoulder.

Really not sure about them either, but I think Samantha is using Nick.

• Camz.

Oh my god, this was too funny. I love awkward humor.

• FrancyJonasGomez

Cuties <3

FIRST!

• liam h sucks

This Is? So Wierrd?

• Laura

I love Tom this is all.

Oh wait and they all look great.

• _liesyoutold

Nick.
    nuff said.

=====

There is always a “boyfriend” when it appears one of the Jonas brothers is interested in a girl. It’s always a story people make up because they heard at one point in her life she had a boyfriend so she must still.
    No, I have seen no evidence that Samantha has had a boyfriend in the time that she has known Nick except for (most likely) Nick.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

1:46
    Lmaooo!

• Kristeels

jonas <3

• Haley

HAHAHAHAHAHHA.
    Am I the only one who thought that was hilarious? xD