Kevin & Danielle Jonas To Support Nick

kanielle-nick6

Kanielle leaving Nobu in London’s swanky Mayfair district. PacificCoastNews.

Lovely couple, but I don’t like Danielle’s outfit? She’s still adorable.

• Untouchable

good luck nicky.. ;)

It’s not. Everyone on twitter is talking about Jashley. It’s pissing me the fuck off.

I am a little worried guys! Some people, just a few said that Nick was not good. His fans are saying he was amazing, I am worried about the nob fans. All of his castmates say he is very good and amazing, I am hoping these people are just criticizing because they are against Nick being in it because he is a Jonas and a popstar. Everyone is watching and expecting more out of him also. I did hear that Michael ball sang and than hugged Nick after, hope someone snuck a picture.

• idkMyBFFjill

Random: I was watching some noah cyrus videos and the hater comments make me laugh so hard…not because i think they’re pathetic, but because they are legit funny.

Ugh, I knew this was going to happen. :/

• mileycrush

their so cute together :)

Nick is a great, talented kid. People need to see it. He gets judged so quickly because of who he is, people won’t really take the time to see the talent. They just see a label of Disney and Jonas. One day the world will see the Nick we know , love and support.

danielle looks horrible
    come on your in bloody england its freezing here!

btw is only 5:36 in England so i dont think hes even performed yet …

—————

Preach it.

• RiNiO

Wow they are so adorable!!! Kevin is handsome and Danielle is beautiful… What a match…!!

wait was this last night or something or at the mate nay show

everyone thats talking about Joe & ashley shut up. its about nick not the trashy attention whore.

No need to call her names, anyways everyone should stop talking about Joe and Ashley, it’s Nick’s day.

They saw a matinee.

• jonastwilight_girl

shes not a whore
    your mother is though

• EvaSnow

Awww Kevin looks so happy here. <3

• Watch your back

Oct 3, 2010 @ 09:48 am
    jonastwilight_girl said:
    shes not a whore
    your mother is though

Don’t talk about her mother like that, it’s not her fault.

• superdooper

I agree everyone just sees nick as a ‘jonas brother’ and he works for ‘Disney’ and they just think he’s rubbish when he’s really talented, nobody gives him a chance. I can’t wait to see Les Mis I’m goin to watch it at the cinema in like an hour :D Good luck nick! xD

• lovato is love.

awww :)

• KristinaMarie559

I heard Jashley went too :D

• Untouchable

awww..;)

Irrelevant.

• meganfoxisbad

they are so darn adorable and kevin looks hot as alwys .i would never picture dani wearing something like that thought .its cute but i never expected her to have balls like that .i love her and did jashley go?

KristinaMarie559 said:

I heard Jashley went too :D

Yep and I hope that the focus is on Les Mis and not on Joe and Ashley.

wish i could have been in london to see nick in les miz!! i heard he’s really, really good :-)

kenielle and dani, look so good in the picture above. they look very, very happy. glad they got some alone time to spend with each other. good to see them supporting nick!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPA1oF1sZzs AMAZING KENIELLE VIDEO! its amazing~ ITS YOUR LOST IF YOU DONT COMMENT AND WATCH THIS AMAZING KENIELLE VIDEO!

• sexxynickj

Let’s be real here ppl! Ashley and Joe KNEW what kind of attention they would get if they showed up together. Obviously Joe should be there but Ashley should have stayed home. But of course that dumb bitch would’t miss a photo op because she wants/loves the attention and doesn’t give a shit that it is Nick’s day to shine!!! I really hate that bitch now worse than before! And Joe knows better but he only thinks with his dick now

• meganfoxisbad

Oct 3, 2010 @ 10:35 am
    Miley – Mania said:
    Oct 3, 2010 @ 10:19 am
    meganfoxisbad said:
    ashley is freakin badass.and how does having a bf make u a whore
    ……………………….
    i know right !!!
    but ashley is not a badass
    you have to have balls to date joe jonas and all the girls he has had a legit relationship with have been a bit edgy

This post is about Kevin and Dani being in London to support Nick. Stop talking about “Jashley” It’s getting old and annoying. Anyways, Kevin and Dani look so happy :)
    ___________________________________________

thank you :) i love kevin and danielle supporting nick. jashley can go get a photo op. somewhere else because tonight is nick’s night end of story

Ugh, I knew this was going to happen. :/

you do realize that’s not Joe and Ashley’s fault right? They’re just wanting to support Nick. it’s the stupid fans who make a big deal out of the wrong thing that need to just chill out.

Did I blame Joe or Ashley? No.

NICHOLAS JERRY JONAS IS AMAZINGG!!!!!!! : )

Kevin & Danielle are the cutest thing ever. :)

• jonastwilight_girl

JEMI WILL NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN

JASHLEY RULES

THAT IS ALL . BYE

• FearlessLi

I love them together but their outfits here…

• MileyDemiJoBros

Kenielle forever! I love them, they’re soooo cute! <3 I want Kenielle Babies soon..

NICHOLAS JERRY JONAS IS AMAZINGG!!!!!!! : )

THIS!

• MileyDemiJoBros

jonastwilight_girl said:

JEMI WILL NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN

JASHLEY RULES

THAT IS ALL . BYE

Agreed <3

Ugh, I knew this was going to happen. :/

Did I blame Joe or Ashley? No.

Sorry if i offened you, it was meant to be more of a general comment. There’s just a lot of people here who blame Joe and Ashley – especially Ashley – for every little thing. Such as supporting Nick, when in fact it’s the ‘fans’ fault for making a big deal of it.

Nick sounds so beautiful in Empty Chairs! Michael Ball is still the best, but Nick is amazing.

LETS ALL TALK ABOUT KENIELLE & NICK RIGHT NOW. KAY? KAY. : ) : ) : )

• meganfoxisbad

ashley is freakin badass.and how does having a bf make u a whore

I have no problem with Ashley being there but let’s not pretend she’s there only to support Nick. She is there because Joe asked her to go with him. If he had not asked her, she wouldn’t have been there.

is there even any proof ashley went?!?!?

OMG!!sooo Cute..! ??

• Anonymous25

is there even any proof ashley went?!?!?
    read Joe and Ashleys twitter…u will know that they are together…

• Miley – Mania

Oct 3, 2010 @ 10:19 am
    meganfoxisbad said:
    ashley is freakin badass.and how does having a bf make u a whore
    ……………………….
    i know right !!!
    but ashley is not a badass

LETS ALL TALK ABOUT KENIELLE & NICK RIGHT NOW. KAY? KAY. : ) : ) : )
    ————————–
    i agree. let’s talk about nick and kenielle!! joe and ashley get way too much attention as it is. at this point i am tried of hearing about them and their relationship right now seems way to hollywood for me – i haven’t seen anything yet about their relationship that would make me think otherwise.

• California.Gurls

__
    How do you know that?

I love they!! ?

kevin and danielle looks so happy!! glad to see them both in london supporting nick j :-)

Oct 3, 2010 @ 10:23 am
    ======================================

She was a Nick fan before she even met Joe. She liked him and shit and but she started dating Joe instead. But i agree. she wouldn’t necessarily be at Les Mis if wasn’t close to them.

THIS POST ISN’T ABOUT JASHLEY.

KENIELLE RULES

THAT IS ALL. BYE.

Can people shut the fuck up about “Jashley”? This is NICK’s big night and people aren’t even talking about. I’m so mad right now.

Anyways, Nick sounded amazing singing Empty Chairs at Empty Tables. I am so proud of him.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS so proud of nicky <3

agreed :)

She liked Nick before she even dated Joe. hahaha

nick definitely has an amazing voice, i totally love it :-) i think joe has a good voice too, but i would love to hear him sing in different singing styles. and kevin has a great voice but rarely uses it….i definitely want to hear kev do some singing that will challenge his vocals, i really, really want to hear what his range is :-)

sexxynickj said:

I am so pissed right now. Cannot believe that dumb attention whore bitch went to London with Joe when THEY BOTH knew that this was Nick’s time to shine!!!!

If she was really in the relationship just for Joe and not publicity then she would have kept her ass at home KNOWING what kind of controversy this would cause and she wouldn’t WANT that to outshine Nick… FUCK HER! I hate her guts… much worse than before.

SFU already.

THERES VIDEO OF NICK SINGING EMPTY CHAIRS ON YOU TUBE.. GO LISTEN.. HE IS TRUELY THE MOST TALENTED JONAS BROTHER THERE IS.. HE IS AMAZING.. HIS VOCE IS TRUELY A GIFT.. WHAT ARE THEY SAYING ON TWITTER ABOUT JASHLEY?

• Violet Garcia

Kevin is hot … They make a good couple :)

erseygirl said:

Are you actually even bothering to think about this? She was a fan of Nick’s and knew him way before her and Joe started dating and even knew each other. So as a fan and now a friend, she’s going to support him with her boyfriend, who happens to be his brother. She shouldn’t be forced to not see a performance by someone she likes just because she’s dating his brother.
    ————————-
    Agreed. And like I said earlier, it’s not THEIR fault that some dumbass fans choose to pay more attention to their love lives rather than JB’s music. So I guess Ashley, or any JB GF, should NEVER go anywhere near anything the guys do professionally because the teenie fan will talk about it?

Some fans need to grow the fuck up & get over it. If more fans would just talk about what a great job Nick did last nite, Jashley wouldn’t even be an issue.
    ——————
    The thing is that we can talk about whatever we want, so if I wanna talk about Jashley all the day, I can.

• fearless now

I speak the truth

you’re giving your opinion and is not necessarily the truth… and btw i am really happy joe wanted to be with ashley in this important moment for the jonas family

i really like this pic of kevin and danielle….they look good in it and classy!! i love the rain coming down, the camera really captured it well.

• California.Gurls

Definetly NOT a Jemi stan. Thank God Demi is FAR away from Joe. I’m someone who LOVES Nick and hates that Ashley feels the need to steal the spotlight from him.

Joe can see and do whoever he wants, honestly I don’t care. HOWEVER, when it is so obvious that Ashely going to London would take attention away from Nick’s performance that is where I draw the line. And don’t tell me that Joe and Ashley didn’t know they would cause this… they did and didn’t care… that’s the sad part about it.
    __
    well I love Nick to deatch and on some parts I agree with you but I think its nice of ashley to go see him singing. I know the jemi stans are going to hate me now but Demi would never go to see Nick not even as Joes girlfriend. I havent seen the pic of joe and ashley. All I want to say is that it is nice of her. I dont think thats she came just that Nick gets no attention.

• gaga.lovegame.6

that skirt is the skirt from my schools uniform lol, of course mine is longer

California.Gurls said:

Yes, whilst I personally wouldn’t have put it quite so strongly, I very much agree with you. I think that they should have anticipated the furore they would ATTRACT and therefore DETRACT from Nick. This weekend is not about them, it’s about Nick and whilst we all now see they’re a couple, they must have known their presence would make waves – just makes me think more and more that they just want attention and little more. By the way, I still don’t believe they went to Florida last weekend – have we seen one photo, even a candid taken by a fan …. NO!

• never change

cool

• fearless now

It’s all good. I get that some ppl like her and honestly I didn’t really have a big issue with her before right now. I thought for sure she would stay home and let the Jonas family have this moment for them and Nick. If she really didn’t care about the attention then she would have stayed home.

The fact that she went to London KNOWING this controversy would happen TELLS me everything I need to know her. She is with Joe for the attention and publicity
    ………….

I think it was a bit unnecessary ashley driving joe’s mercedes around the town and the story about the sex drink also could have been avoided but I honestly think she is right to have gone with Joe on this trip to london… is an important moment for the family and she is somehow already part of the jonas family…

you are so pathetic. If Nick really had a talent for broadway(Which i believe he has) then his brother’s girlfriend being there to support him shouldn’t outshine his performance. You’re just making Nick look bad that someone’s presence is more important than his talent. Stop talking already. Ashley is his friend and his brother’s girlfriend of course she’s going to see him.

• jerseygirl

————————-

• lgldkjjcc

SxnHb5 reytqahafiyg, [url=http://vagtmxewrvyk.com/]vagtmxewrvyk[/url], [link=http://nuokdydlbwqg.com/]nuokdydlbwqg[/link], http://drjpfviydhqo.com/

So maybe Demi should have gone with Joe instead, after all, they SOOOOO belong together.

Love Kevin and Danielle. No drama, no incessant need for publicity, just love and support. :)

As for Nick- his talent alone will continue to determine his success. The kid is amazing.

Joe…not impressing me much lately, but whatever. At least he showed up to support his brother, so he gets a gold star today.

• jerseygirl

——————
    ——————-
    You’re right. And personally, IDC. But it ticks me off when certain fans put the blame on the guys for what fans choose to focus on & talk about.

• fearless now

nick singing empty chairs and empty tables at the O2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsxISo12UF0

OMG so beautiful… he is so incredible. I´m so proud of him

Haha, I love it, people ONLY tweet me when I mention nick and dating aahh well! :L hey new people. ;) how did u find my tweet? Lol
    16 minutes ago via ÜberTwitter
    Reply Retweet
    Now I’m not sure if she was doing this to make us all jealous but whenever you metioned his name she did smilee a lot! (:.
    18 minutes ago via ÜberTwitter
    Me: “hey, I’m asking this on behalf of all the teen girls, are you dating nick” samantha: smiles then smirks at me the slightly nods!
    18 minutes ago via ÜberTwitter
    I just asked a question we all wanted to know. To samantha…I guess nick is taken.
    41 minutes ago via ÜberTwitter

• California.Gurls

__
    are you a jemi stan or something?

16 minutes ago via ÜberTwitter
    Reply Retweet
    18 minutes ago via ÜberTwitter
    18 minutes ago via ÜberTwitter
    41 minutes ago via ÜberTwitter

—————-

YAY for Nick!

Ugh, I knew this was going to happen. :/

I know Its not their fault. I’m mad at the fans who are making a big deal about it.

kevin is looking really good and danielle is so pretty….they bought look really happy!! glad to see kevin in london supporting his little bro nick :-) that boy is so talented and i’m sure kevin is so proud of him.

• EvaSnow

So finally we have Kenielle post and people still talk about Jashley? Seriously people… Kevin/Danielle also need to get some attention.

• jonastwilight_girl

shes not a whore
    your mother is though
    i said ATTENTION whore not whore.
    attention whore- a girl who will do anything for attention

thanks though.

whatever

i am really loving kevin’s outfit and his entire look here…he looks really sophisticated!! kev just keeps getting better looking as he gets older….he should consider himself lucky b/c must people’s looks peak when they are young and then as they get older they just get worse looking.

===========

I’m sure Nick sounds really good. Cameron wouldn’t have cast him if he couldn’t handle the role. There was always going to be those who were predisposed to dislike him and they will find the reason to. Unfortunately, to many he is being held to the ridiculously high Michael Ball standard. I don’t think they could put anybody in that would satisfy them.
    You know Jonas fans are going to love him, so the opinions I put the most credit in is the fans who don’t know every cast by name, the ones coming with a clean pallet. Better yet, watch the performance when it’s out and make your own opinion.

Beautiful!

shes not a whore
    your mother is though
    i said ATTENTION whore not whore.
    attention whore- a girl who will do anything for attention

thanks though.

whatever

She is not a whore or an attention whore. You’re just bringing her up even more when it’s ‘Nick’s night’ so why don’t you just drop it if you actually cared that it’s supposed to be about Nick. You’re contradicting yourself by talking about it.

• cantbetamed1

cute :)

• TEENIE IN DISGUISE

Cool.

• NickJisHot

oh hai kevin, you’re looking hot, XD

• FrancyJonasGomez

Kevin looks gorgeous, and so does she <3

yayy :)

• SellyismygirlCrush

aw his face is so adorable i just want to pinch those cheeks haha

• Watch your back