Miley Cyrus Blond Hair Extension Flawless

miley-cyrus-girls-night-out-18

International icon and beauty Miley Cyrus, wearing a Native American inspired outfit, outside Mr. Chow restaurant in Beverly Hills, CA after grabbing dinner with friends. Miley wore leopard print leggings, a long turquoise and silver necklace and feather earrings. Photos: PacificCoastNews.

• BangThatDrum

I love this outfit =] She looks so cute and it looks like she’s having a good time with her friends =]

I thought the same thing too. She does almost look like Ke$ha or atleast reminds me of her.

Those chicks look pretty old. Wonder if this was a business outing.

• .Peppermint.

I THOUGHT SHE WAS DONE WITH HANNAH MONTANA?! SHORT HAIR FTFW n_n

I love that she has extensions again but I hate that color and her extensions look a little off to me. They’re like too puffy lol.

• teffi

She tries so hard to dress like she doesn’t care, when you can tell how carefully planned she is… and this outfit makes her look like a complete teeny bopper. Definitely prefer her other clothing over this. The short hair was a lot better than this trashy mess.

I don’t get how this outfit says she tries to hard to dress like she doesn’t care….

• teffi

The “laid back look”, like you just threw on whatever was on the floor… She tries to make a statement with her clothing but acts like she doesn’t; ie legging as pants & bra flashing out.

• weird huh

Anyone notice how lately she’s been hanging out with 30 year old chicks?? I’m 20, and I couldn’t imagine hanging out with people that much older than me.

LOL at the fact that SHE is driving THEM around.

• Spankles

Jeggings are in right now so I don’t think she’s trying too hard by wearing them. And this may sound dumb bra showing seems to be what’s chic right now. I see the olsen’s wearing outfits like that all the time and they are known for their fashion sense. I think Miley is inspired by their clothing style choices

• m

nickjjismyhusband said:

just jared posted pix of her at that milkshake place tonight that all the papparazzi go to. attetntion whore much?

umm all the paparazzi’s go TO HER. wherever SHES at, they are right behind her.
    LMAO I like Miley but going to Mr Chow’s, that is like the most famous pap place in LA. As TMZ says people only go there to get photographed.
    Miley. New single. Promo. do I need to say more?

i love the hair,.yes

• mileyistheboss

amazing :)

• mileyistheboss

god forbid the girl wants a milkshake why don’t she just stay in her house all day. -eye roll-

• Mayra.

she looks good like always, I like her outfit this time :D

• Mayra.

I want to retweet this it´s not twitter :p

• LibertyMiley_

She looks awesome! (:

• Hilary

Finally she did something with her hair!
    She looks gorgeous <3

• Jazz_

I love her hair like that :o

nickjjismyhusband said:

umm all the paparazzi’s go TO HER. wherever SHES at, they are right behind her.

• Jazz_

She looks better in blond than in dark hair color.

• Jazz_

I want her outfits so bad.

• Milez

Ah good ole Butter.
    LOL people at school refer to her as Butter all the time.

• BangThatDrum

nickjjismyhusband said:

umm all the paparazzi’s go TO HER. wherever SHES at, they are right behind her.
    ________

LOLZ! Wherever she goes they’ll be did you see the lunch meeting earlier last week? Yes 30 papz. So why bother trying to hide?

The first description is hilarious.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

she looks too much like ke$ha :(

i was wondering how long it would take her to cave into the weave.

• MileyDemiJoBros

Love her <3

• MileyDemiJoBros

BEAUTIFUL

Leggings aren’t pants! I think leggings are hideous and animal print leggings just make it worse. I love how everyone’s saying how awesome her outfit it. If some random girl was dressed like this, who would honestly find it cute?

• Roro xox

nice (:

• daYen

SHES SO PREETYYY

She’s so gorgeous. She needs toget ugly for once.

• La2

Aw Miles, extension again? The short hair looked really nice…

• daYen

MILERYYYY COME TO PERUUUUUU

• Chelsea

I love Miley’s hair! Yay back to longer length!! I do think the extensions look a little off, maybe cause her hair is so poofy here cause its wavy? Nevertheless YAY! She looks so gorgeous here, and HAPPY! That is all that matters!

She looks like Ke$ha.
    And that’s not a compliment

• JustxLeex

long hair looks better but blond ? thats not her..she’s coping demi.
    And ps. that plastik shizz kills her hair and with 30 she have no hair. js x)

• Phoebe

UMM YOU DO REALIZE IT’S NOT MILEY!
    Jeez GTFO! seriously just go kiss Selena’s ass.
    You’re just jealous because you don’t look as great as Miley, with or without extensions, and you don’t have as much money as her
    BUT EYY GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR DISGUSTING COMMENTS BITCH FACE SO FUCKING TRUE

yeah yeah miley whatever you say!!!! try harder nex time loser!!!!! AND YES YOU´RE A FUCKING AND NASTY WHORE!!! AND EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT YOU´RE BIGGEST ATTETION WHORE EVER!!!! AND THE MOST UGLY TOO… HAHAHAHA WITH ALL THE MONEY THAT YOU HAVE AND YOU LOOK LIKE THIS????? SO SAD!!! BUT EYYY GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR DISGUSTING LIFE HORSE FACE!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA “AUNQUE LA MONA SE VISTA DE SEDA, MONA SE QUEDA”!!!! SO FUCKING TRUE!!

andate a la puta que te pario pedazo de mierda mal parida,la envidia es una emfermedad, y estas completamente infectada negra de mierda.

mm yes, in my school there’s like a lot of girls who dresses like miley and others girls try to imitate them

JustxLeex said:

long hair looks better but blond ? thats not her..she’s coping demi.
    And ps. that plastik shizz kills her hair and with 30 she have no hair. js x)

she has blond hair before so… and the difference is miley ooks ok blond but demi looks horrible

ewww the hair!! i like it better short

• hottiegirl

LMAO check out the ano posting over and over again
    —————-
    IKR i want to reply but then i said TO myself its a hopless case anyways :D

• BangThatDrum

hottiegirl said:

LMAO check out the ano posting over and over again
    —————-
    IKR i want to reply but then i said TO myself its a hopless case anyways :D
    ________

Haha ;) exactly… WAIT is your icon that girl from buffy the vampire slayer?

She IS a fame whore. The Milk Shake place she went to is owned by the paparazzi agency, TMZ. All of the celebs go there to get photographed, it’s a known fact.

• m

yes she wants to get photographed this time. It’s free publicity for her new single and all she is doing is drinking a milkshake. Win. Win.

• partyindabaham

IKR. Sad, really.

• Phoebe

I love her hair:)

Can you be more stupid and jealous??? ewwww, maybe you’re not a bitch, but you definitely type like a bitch and like you’re on drugs all the time, your horrible grammar, the laughable content!!! Your jeoaulusy seriously makes me throw up, every time I read your word vomit I feel pity!!! Poor stupid hater, I almost feel so bad for someone as pathetic as you!!! always types three exclamation marks, so repetitive…. ewwww and you’re already 47!!!

• m

partyindabaham said:
    IKR. Sad, really.
    yeah she is a famewhore. That’s why she has a twitter/facebook and constantly tells people to buy her stuff…oh wait, thats all the other teen stars.

• m

BTW Millions of Milkshakes is owned by Hollywood.TV not tmz. Get your facts straight dumb ass

So much fail. It’s owned by HollywoodTV not TMZ. And if you have friends from New York over you show them some hip places. Especially if most of their customers are celebs.

• mileycrush

oh wat i wud doo just to look like her! she’s the most beautiful teenager :D

• PEACEANDLOVATO

I don’t mean to put any hate on Miley… I like her extensions… really!
    But now us Demi stans (lol) can say Miley and Demi copy eachother!!! Demi doesn’t just copy Miley, now Miley copied Demi!!!

PEACEANDLOVATO said:
    I don’t mean to put any hate on Miley… I like her extensions… really!
    Because I’m bored I gonna ask: How did she copy Demi?

• Anonymous25
  • partyindabaham

Anonymous25 said:

rob what a “gentleman” u are…
    You sound like a sexist cunt.

• aaliyahnoelle

native american inspired?!?!?!? way to stereotype. ive NEVER seen a native american dress like that…

and the hair extensions…bleh

• WhoXOwnsMyHeart

awww shes pretty(:

love her outfit…but flawless? no where close.
    I love Miley but her hair looks HORRIBLE here.
    When you wear extensions, people shouldnt be able to tell whats real and whats fake… They just look like they are hanging there awkwardly attached to her regular, BEAUTIFUL, hair.
    —————————————————–
    i like her hair like this, im wasnt really a fan of the short puffy hair at all. i like that these extensions are shorter then her old ones where they were so long. its a good length, and i like the colour.

she look better with short hair . but whatever !

• ohmimiley

FINALLY. GORGEOUS. I hate her hair short.

• milenator

LOVE IT :D

• wqxbiyo

EQDy78 hpidpcpwaobx, [url=http://tyonyednltvv.com/]tyonyednltvv[/url], [link=http://olidsdkymvvf.com/]olidsdkymvvf[/link], http://hrtzwvumwkzv.com/

• I LOVE KRISTEN STEWART

I THINK SHE LOOKS GOOD WITH BLOND HAIR BUT SHE LOOKED BETTER WITH BLOND & SHORT HAIR I DONT LIKE THE EXTENTIONS

• I LOVE KRISTEN STEWART

• putlimeinthecoconut

stunning bitch :PP haha, anyway i made a twitter :O lol, i feel so late xD WHORIN’

Honestly out of everything about someone, you all just choose to make judgements on her choice of clothing. Who f***ing cares what she wears. Isn’t it who she is as a person and what she does that makes us all fans, that matters.

yayyy the long hair is back! :)

• Banzz

I love her outfit…but flawless? no where close.
    I love Miley but her hair looks HORRIBLE here.

• tom 37

Miley, she looks great with short or long hair. Thanks & Regards. Tom Ms

Hey….

k

I soooo thought she was ke$ha…thats sad cause ke$ha alwats looks drunk and like she hasnt showered…mhmm

• putlimeinthecoconut

i miss demi….

ditto.

I love her hair =] <3 and it’s probably for her new movie so she wouldn’t look exactly like in lol.

• gottalent

Miley put to much DAM FREAKING EXTENTION.
    SHE GOT HAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• putlimeinthecoconut

Cough

mad mad mad mad
    calm
    calm
    calm
    calm

Bye

HOLY SHIT; NOOOO!! :( i loved her short hair SO much!

• BangThatDrum

gottalent are you alright? xD

• FrancyJonasGomez

Her hair <3 THANK YOU LORD!
    She look gorgeous!

when i grow up i wanna be awesome, when i grow up i wanna be happy

I’ve love to find someone Portuguese here. :c

• putlimeinthecoconut

Ugh, i don’t like this hair, it looks cheap.
    anyway, spam it ! ;)

• putlimeinthecoconut

I’ve love to find someone Portuguese here. :c

PUTA! :OO lmao, nah i’m not xD

joe and ashley in london

…………

they look a little bit lost…but cute

• FrancyJonasGomez

Oct 5, 2010 @ 06:21 am

I’ve love to find someone Portuguese here. :c
    Eu sou do brasil, eu falo portugues <3

FrancyJonasGomez said:

Eu sou do brasil, eu falo portugues <3

---

AHAH, eu sou de Portugal mesmo. :)

PUTA! :OO lmao, nah i’m not xD

AHAHAHAHA, funny. xD

• BangThatDrum

I love her hair :O

• FrancyJonasGomez

FrancyJonasGomez said:

Eu sou do brasil, eu falo portugues <3

AHAH, eu sou de Portugal mesmo. :)

Haha reuniao agradavel voce :)

I’m not from Portugal i’m from Brazil, but i still speak Portuguese <3

I wanted her to have short hair so bad.
    But then she like curled it and did weird shit to it and it looked terrible.
    This looks so much better.
    She could have worked the short edgy look but she just made it weird -.-

• peaceandlove.

Haha reuniao agradavel voce :)

I’m not from Portugal i’m from Brazil, but i still speak Portuguese <3

AHAH, bom, és ( você ahahah ) a segunda pessoa que conheço brasileira aqui. :D mas o meu ‘sonho’ mesmo era encontrar uma PORTUGUESA :C

• Watch your back

• FrancyJonasGomez

peaceandlove. said:

Haha reuniao agradavel voce :)

I’m not from Portugal i’m from Brazil, but i still speak Portuguese <3

É difícil encontrar pessoas da America do Sul e Europa aqui. eles são na sua maioria norte-americano ou do Reino Unido..

• IrmaStiletto

Honestly, I didn’t care much for her hair short, but it looks ratty at this length. Just a little shorter and she’d look fantastic.

She’s pretty regardless though. :)

• McFlyARMY2010

why did she cut all her long hair off just to wear exstentions?

• IrmaStiletto

Pretty sure she’s always had shorter hair, she would just always have extensions in.

• xCookieMuffin

Who gives a fuck? Let the girl go get her milkshake. Smh. It’s not a damn crime to go there -.-

I like it. ;)

OMG IT’S HANNAH MONTANA!!!

Oh wait…

• suckit

i like it:/but i perfer her short hair

Native American inspired?
    Really OU?
    I’m native and even I don’t dress like this
    Plus I don’t think I wear leopard anything?
    I love th outfit as a whole but the only thing she really has on is the feather earrings and that necklace is like Aztec

Nice try

• PullTheTrigger

love her hair colour, don’t like the extensions, they look too .. ehh.

PullTheTrigger said:

love her hair colour, don’t like the extensions, they look too .. ehh.

Who is in your icon ? ;)

• PullTheTrigger

Who is in your icon ? ;)

robert sheehan <3

robert sheehan <3

I don’t know him. :\

• realistgangsta

man i would like her to dye her hair red and black cause she would look cute with it

realistgangsta said:

I’m trying to imagine it.

• PullTheTrigger

I don’t know him. :\

He’s from misfits :)

He’s from misfits :)

Ah, great, thanks. : )

• PullTheTrigger

OU is dead woohoo.

• skyebird

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

• PullTheTrigger

I can’t get over Nick’s singing voice in Les Mis, it’s so.. manly.

• LetsJumpTheSun

She looks so gorgeous, I like the short & long hair, but I prefer long. And that color is nice:) And I justt love the way she dresses!

• bluesfan3410

I don’t like it

She got those extensions at “Prostitutes R Us”.

• gottalent

Shit I just hate the fact that in my computer I cant come on here.
    MY COMPUTER DONT WORK ON OCEANUP ANYMORE!!!!!!!
    I’m using my school computer.-_-

hhhhhh

Shit I just hate the fact that in my computer I cant come on here.
    MY COMPUTER DONT WORK ON OCEANUP ANYMORE!!!!!!!
    I’m using my school computer.-_-

dont hate your computer. It actually doing you a favor for not wanting you spend so much time on this garbage site.

ghhhhhhhhhhhhh

Oct 5, 2010 @ 05:02 am

Shit I just hate the fact that in my computer I cant come on here.
    MY COMPUTER DONT WORK ON OCEANUP ANYMORE!!!!!!!
    I’m using my school computer.-_-

Lol, hate OU huh.
    Maybe but got people I like on here.
    Like Demi fans.

i remember when li los hair looked this way! :O

joe and ashley in london

umm all the paparazzi’s go TO HER. wherever SHES at, they are right behind her.

Papz follow her everywhere. she live close to all this places should she stop eating because of crazy guys trying to get pics of her. she goes to close places to her house is it her fault papz are following her everywhere they stan outside her house and the minute she leaves they follow her dumbass..

miley looks better with long hair than short good call miley.

I thought is Kesha at first.

• putlimeinthecoconut

yaaay, demi icons, LOL!

• putlimeinthecoconut

I thought is Kesha at first.

me too /:

back 2 2oo8 miley

• xCookieMuffin

oh myyy gosh the disgusting hair, the ugly and fat face, the disgusting teeth, the horrible and trashy outfit, everything in her is really ugly, she doesnt have a fucking mirror in her house??? why she dare to go out looking like this??? i bet that she loves being a fucking joke for everybody!!!

Your a complete ignorant, pathetic person. Shes ugly? You must like fucking ugly standing next to her! Shes not the BEST looking girl out their. And who are you to judge? I can only imagine what you look like. Hmph. And nooo she doesn’t have a mirror at all even though in her videos on youtube she has like, idk, A BUNCH. And she can go out looking like however she wants. She looks fine, she doesn’t give a fuck what anyone says. And nope, she doesn’t. But you must love looking like a fucking idiot with that comment. GTFO anon.

I love that your a Miley fan, but you admit she does have flaws, good for you <3

you slould do the same with selena darling

• putlimeinthecoconut
  • hottiegirl

she looks very good thats my fav miley look long hair&simple outfits

i miss demi….

is true demi dating rob kardashian?

HHHHH

gggggg3

(Cry)
    I sad:)

ew.. no offense miley face but what happened to her face.. it looks wierd….

• _liesyoutold

Pretty!

• Jenniferz!

I guess this isnt those 26,000 extension cause this look horrible..they didnt even have the decency to straighten it

• KristinaMarie559

I have a feeling your not flawless either. Everyone has their flaws.

Miley is hot. :D

Também já reparei que sim. :c mas não há problema, são todas pessoas nices. :D

• FrancyJonasGomez

Também já reparei que sim. :c mas não há problema, são todas pessoas nices. :D

Voce mora em Portugal?

Também já reparei que sim. :c mas não há problema, são todas pessoas nices. :D

Voce mora em Portugal?

Sim! :)

• FrancyJonasGomez

Também já reparei que sim. :c mas não há problema, são todas pessoas nices. :D

Voce mora em Portugal?

Sim! :)

Eu moro em Miami, Florida.

• JoickBelongs

FUCK, I lost ALL the Namantha posts, the Les Mis posts, everything, EVERYTHING D:
    shit…

anyway, Miley looks gorgeous.

• Anonymous25

oh Miley, Miley… oh well….

Sim! :)

Eu moro em Miami, Florida.

Aii, quem me dera!

• JoickBelongs

AAAAAAAAAA Tem gente falando em português aqui
    *———*

• Anonymous25

AAAAAAAAAA Tem gente falando em português aqui
    *———*
    hay mucha gente hablando en portugues aqui…

That’s her hairstylist from Salon Gemini 14 from New York, they probably hit up Mr. Chows after putting the extensions.

i like her better with short hair those extensions look stringy :(

JoickBelongs said:

AAAAAAAAAA Tem gente falando em português aqui
    *———*

Tu também falas? :)

• FrancyJonasGomez

Sim! :)

Eu moro em Miami, Florida.

Aii, quem me dera!

Haha é lindo <3

Aii, quem me dera!

Haha é lindo <3
    Que sorte. :)

• hottiegirl

i want to change my icon again
    so any suggtions ?!1

Portugal. :)

_______

aaa que legal (=

Portugal. :)

_______

aaa que legal (=

AHAH, eu gostava muito de ir ao Brasil. :)

• faithhopelove.

Que sorte. :)\

Bem, foi bom conversar com voce, adeus <3
    Adeus. :)

• bestecyrus

She’s so beautiful <3

going to learn this and spanish this year

That’s great. :) I hope you like it.

YESSS. her long hair is back!

• JoickBelongs

Portugal. :)

_______

aaa que legal (=

AHAH, eu gostava muito de ir ao Brasil. :)

_______

\o/ haha .. Eu também gostaria de ir pra Portugal, deve ser legal aí :D

• peaceandlove.

AHAH, eu gostava muito de ir ao Brasil. :)

_______

\o/ haha .. Eu também gostaria de ir pra Portugal, deve ser legal aí :D

AHAH, sim, muito bonito. :)

• hottiegirl

going to learn this and spanish this year

That’s great. :) I hope you like it.

yes i love to learn new lang. its a great feeling

• peaceandlove.

That’s great. :) I hope you like it.

yes i love to learn new lang. its a great feeling

Great. :)

can she be more nasty or disgusting??? ewww maybe shes no a whore, but definitely she looks like a whore and like a drug person, her horrible hair, her ugly outfit!!! her nasty face, goshhh shes seriously make me throwp up, everytime i see a picture of her i feel nauseas!!!! poor ugly girl, i almost feel so bad for somoene as pathetic as her!!! always looks soo trashy, and disgsuting…. ewwww and shes only 17!!!

• hottiegirl

——————
    i think u need wwe superstar kane to vist u , iam sure he will do great giving u the best reply

• mileyluver15

SHE LOOKS SOOO PRETTY WITH HER HAIR LIKE THAT AND I LOVCE HER EARRINGS AND HER SMILE!!

• JoickBelongs

peaceandlove. said:
    AHAH, eu gostava muito de ir ao Brasil. :)

_______

\o/ haha .. Eu também gostaria de ir pra Portugal, deve ser legal aí :D

AHAH, sim, muito bonito. :)

______

Eu sei que é uma pergunta estranha, mas aí tem neve né ? :B

• peaceandlove.

AHAH, sim, muito bonito. :)

______

Eu sei que é uma pergunta estranha, mas aí tem neve né ? :B

Sim, mas não muitas vezes.

• IrmaStiletto

This comment made me lol. You’re pathetic.

• mileyluver15

does this mean shes dating nick again.. lol

shes bigger attetion whore ever!!!! and biggest nasty bich!!!!

• live2love2laugh

i like her hair either way =) but i like it better longer it hides her bad posture… not hating

• FrancyJonasGomez

live2love2laugh said:

• JoickBelongs

peaceandlove. said:
    AHAH, sim, muito bonito. :)

______

Eu sei que é uma pergunta estranha, mas aí tem neve né ? :B

Sim, mas não muitas vezes.

_____

entendo .. mesmo assim, eu adoraria ir pra portugal.

teffi said:

complet agree!!! miley is soo damn pathetic!! shes seriously so desperate for attetion, i always laugh of her, shes living embarrasing herself lol poor ugly horse face!!!

• JoickBelongs

I want Namantha pics, I want Namantha posts and everything related to them … yeah.

• peaceandlove.

Sim, mas não muitas vezes.

_____

entendo .. mesmo assim, eu adoraria ir pra portugal.

AH, mas porque? :)

• JoickBelongs

peaceandlove. said:
    Sim, mas não muitas vezes.

_____

entendo .. mesmo assim, eu adoraria ir pra portugal.

AH, mas porque? :)

_____

aa, porque deve ser legal aí, tem comidas diferentes, eu ia gostar de visitar mesmo se não tivesse neve (:

• hottiegirl

does this mean shes dating nick again.. lol
    hell no , i think she ‘s fine with laim but gotta idmit it she and nick looks like they born 4 each others but shit happens :D

AH, mas porque? :)

_____

Ahh. que fixe. :D

• sparks
  • krystinajonas

lol shes wearing the ripped shirt again.

• BangThatDrum

LMAO check out the ano posting over and over again

oooooooooooooooooooooooh

Ah good ole Butter.

• Yo, hoe.

i liked her hair better short… :))

yesssss

• never change

i like her hair

• nickjjismyhusband

she looks beautiful as always :)

• nickjjismyhusband

umm all the paparazzi’s go TO HER. wherever SHES at, they are right behind her.

• Dumaaa ?

I was really liking her short, extension free hair, but what does she do? She goes and gets the ratty extensions back in! SMH at you, Miley….. /:

Miley looks better with long hair.