Miley Cyrus Leaving VOYEUR Nightclub

you’re boring.

Yaman said:

———————————

Ia w/ you about MOST of it. You don’t have to be guys & drink to have fun. However, IF she was and she was drunk (which i dont think she was), its none of our business to judge or call doomsday. Just my thought. I think thats what Miley – Mania meant.

• Miley – Mania

Oct 4, 2010 @ 10:29 am
    Speaking of miley, where has she been lately? I havent heard from her in a long time
    ………………………
    she is in my bed !!!

• Yaman

The lack of morals these days is beyond my belief, you look up to people like Miley Cyrus and people ask ”Was she drunk?” and you say ”So what?” … Unbelievable … When she’s too intoxicated to realize anything she’s doing I’m sure you won’t be saying ”so what?” then will you?! I’m so glad depsite these ”Modern times” I still stick to what’s true to me, NOT drinking & still having a good time, and that’s not going to clubs where you in a room with a load of sweaty guys sleazing over you.

• Yaman

• Miley – Mania

(replying to this) – Oct 4, 2010 @ 10:37 am
    bad wolf said:
    It’s illegal to even be in a nightclub which sells liquor if you’re under 21.
    ………………………….
    will honey with her money she can get any club she wants :D

(replying to this) – Oct 4, 2010 @ 10:38 am
    bad wolf said:
    It’s illegal to be in a nightclub which sells liquor if you’re under 21.

………….
    What are you talking about she is Miley fucking cyrus

How is a 17 year old getting into these clubs?? Guess the rules don’t matter when you have $$$$$$ and fame.

Also, LMAO at the paps running after these cars like dogs do. WTF?

Oct 4, 2010 @ 10:39 am
    Yaman said:

…………………..
    What is your point ?

Yaman said:

I have to agree.
    She might be hard working or even talented.
    But I would never want kids around me to look up to her.

• Yaman

Need I bother to explain more? Nope, people like you just can’t see past the truth.

bad wolf said:
    It’s illegal to even be in a nightclub which sells liquor if you’re under 21.

It was a private party so she was invated

• Yaman

• Miley – Mania

And you honey, you’re only 16 ! Stop trying to act older than you are..Innocence is lost & it’s all down to the corruption on TV & easily lead people
    …………………………….
    WHF GROW UP

Yaman said:

No problem.
    I think we should not look upon any celebrity like that. I just happen to enjoy their work. But I am my own inspiration.

(replying to this) – Oct 4, 2010 @ 10:38 am
    bad wolf said:
    It’s illegal to be in a nightclub which sells liquor if you’re under 21.

………….
    What are you talking about she is Miley fucking cyrus
    So?
    Stop worshiping her.

• Miley – Mania

Oct 4, 2010 @ 10:48 am
    Yaman said:

I have to agree.
    She might be hard working or even talented.
    But I would never want kids around me to look up to her.
    ……………………………
    How old are you ????
    because one mom is enough :D
    i feel sorry for them already

• Miley – Mania

i am out this is so lame

Miley – Mania said:

Oct 4, 2010 @ 10:48 am
    Yaman said:

I have to agree.
    She might be hard working or even talented.
    But I would never want kids around me to look up to her.
    ……………………………
    How old are you ????
    because one mom is enough :D
    i feel sorry for them already
    Your comment is pointless.

• Yaman

Oh deary me ”Miley – Mania” I’m 18 if you must know, you clearly still need to grow up, do take your time though you’re only 16, don’t be rushing to the clubs just yet, I mean only if that’s what you want to do then go ahead, and don’t ”WHF GROW UP” me whatever that’s supposed to mean anyways, I assume you mean WTF? Stop using such juvenile abbreviations it’s so irritating, and you’ve even spelt ”USA” wrong in your profile. Bless your little cotton socks. Go worship Miley Cyrus.

• daYen

shes awesome!!!

• daYen

i LOVE heeeeerrrrrrrr

• Hilary

you really can’t see her.

Oct 4, 2010 @ 11:02 am

(replying to this) – Oct 4, 2010 @ 10:38 am
    bad wolf said:
    It’s illegal to be in a nightclub which sells liquor if you’re under 21.

………….
    What are you talking about she is Miley fucking cyrus
    So?
    Stop worshiping her.
    ………………….
    are you that jealous from her
    and don’t say your not

• Yaman

I’m so sick and tired of people saying ”you’re jealous” just because you criticize the things a person does, GETR OVER IT, IT’S NOT JEALOUSY!

Oct 4, 2010 @ 11:02 am

(replying to this) – Oct 4, 2010 @ 10:38 am
    bad wolf said:
    It’s illegal to be in a nightclub which sells liquor if you’re under 21.

………….
    What are you talking about she is Miley fucking cyrus
    So?
    Stop worshiping her.
    ………………….
    are you that jealous from her
    and don’t say your not
    1. Incorrect grammar.
    2. If you want to go around defending her for everything she does, I feel sorry for you.
    3. If I am not a big fan of her ‘morals’, I am jealous of her?

• itsmeeh

Yaman said:

—————————————–
    people only agree with this comment cuz thats what YOU THINK shes doing.MILEY RAY
    DOES NOT SMOKE OR DRINK.and you bitches are mean to miley like always.give her a break.

itsmeeh said:

Yaman said:

—————————————–
    Really?
    I do not worship her, so I am a bitch? Don’t you think you are being mean to us?

• itsmeeh

Yaman said:

————————————–
    people agree with this comment cuz thats what THEY THINK shes doing.MILEY RAY CYRUS
    DOES NOT SMOKE OR DRINK.you bitches are mean
    to miley lke aways.give her a break for once

• Miley – Mania

love her but i don’t see her
    WTF

i didnt even see her…
    Was she drunk or something?

:/ where is miley lol

• Miley – Mania

GOOD FOR HER
    live your life the way you want it (miley)

• Yaman

i didnt even see her…
    Was she drunk or something?

nope people who was there said she didnt drink

• Miley – Mania

Oct 4, 2010 @ 10:20 am
    i didnt even see her…
    Was she drunk or something?
    …………………..
    so what ????

Dem paparazzi you can’t give her a time out for a 1s
    MILEY IS THE BAST

IF she was drunk that would be illegal. Im not saying that she was drunk, but the club would suffer severe consequences.

• bad wolf

It’s illegal to be in a nightclub which sells liquor if you’re under 21.

she covered up her face so the paps didn’t get the shot

they’re annoying her
    if you saw the vid with her and demi and the paps

but they’re horrible to her

• Nicolee<3

I love her soo much! But i never wanted her to change.

• realistgangsta

get it miley

In 50 more days she will be 18 years old. Still not old enought to be a a bar “drinking”. And by that I mean, in most states, anyone can get into a bar so long as the owner allows them and so long as they are not drinking. In fact where I live and the neighboring states, I can actually drink, so long as I am with my parents, and they give me permission, and the bar owner agrees. Miley will soon be old enough to do most anything else she wants to do without permission. So people need to chill.

• Anonym

Hollywood doesn’t care. They do anything to break young people down.

she was definitely drunk. she does drink…..obviously she wouldn’t drink at a club in public, but i can tell you she does go clubbing quite often, and gets drunk.

she wasn’t drunk
    she didn’t drink
    it was a private party.
    Are they any other problems with
    miley cyrus sitting in a car?
    the only problem left is that papparazzis are awful.

This is first of all old news already and it was a private party?

• LesleyrockLovesJonas

LOL! You can’t even see her u.u’ ahhaha Anyway, “Yaman” I agree with you that you don’t need to drink to have fun, but she didn’t get to that club because she is famous, it was a b-day party so they let her in :]
    Just that. I don’t wanna get into any fight or argument or whatever x]
    And the papps, are like… do they care that they are about to be knock down by their cars? x]

bad wolf said:

It’s illegal to be in a nightclub which sells liquor if you’re under 21.
    ~~~
    I’ve been to a nightclub that cells liquor.
    I’m 17.
    Just Saying.

• Yeass

Oct 4, 2010 @ 10:39 am
    Yaman said:

…………………..
    What is your point ?

The point is, there are no boundaries and control. Too much freedom doesn’t mean it’s a good thing, cuss not many people are smart enough to know what’s actually good for them. they end up being addicts, alcoholics, u know stupid shits like that. It’s called being in control of yourself. You give in, you are nothing special, just one of them lolzz.