Selena Gomez, ‘I’m Going To Cry..’

selena-gomez-myspace

Selena Gomez revealed that she will cry when Wizards Of Waverly Place ends after four seasons: ‘I’m going to be the worst one, I am going to be an absolute mess, it’s going to be awful. I actually requested to not have a live audience show that day because it’s going to be that hard for me.

It won’t be as hard for David [Henrie] and the boys. They’re boys, so they will be like, ‘All right, that was fun, see you guys’. But I think Jennifer [Stone] and the girls will cry.. We’re still trucking along. We’re on our tenth episode right now so we’re finishing up season four, then we’ll be doing another..

..movie for the channel and then I think that will be it. It is very bittersweet but it’s a wonderful chapter in my life that I’m never going to lose, I’m always going to have my Disney Channel family.’

WOWP isn’t funny anymore…it used to be funny now its boring. Same with HM & Jonas.

• Anonymous25

Disney is fading for sure….

• MileyRulezz

It’s raining today Selena!!!! *_*

• HisFavoriteGirl

Awh , ha , I love her character on Wizards .

• putlimeinthecoconut

Aww, im going to miss this show :]

• m

OMG! she is an amazing role model! she cries like a human being! omg i love her!

/sarcasm

• putlimeinthecoconut

I like Alex’s character a lot too…A little more than Selena :P

• xxilovelerman

i love sel.
    and alex. i will miss wowp.

Who cares ???

Seriously! God.. Like HM, Now WOWP.. Life on deck is ending… Wow.

• putlimeinthecoconut

Who cares ???

*raises hand* ;)

xxilovelerman said:

i love sel.
    and alex. i will miss wowp.
    gorgeous and amazing icon, love it ;)

• Giovanna_JonasGomezLovatoCyrus

Awwww. I’ll miss it too. Where are all the good Disney shows going?!

We’re still trucking along

First time I saw it, I read “We’re still fucking along”

xxilovelerman said:

i love sel.
    and alex. i will miss wowp.
    i know me too!!!

Who cares ???
    oh miley miley miley get a fucking life and get out of here!!!

• thefuturemrsnickjonas

AWWWW!!!! Im probably gonna cry too. Ive watched this show from the beginin. Never missed an episode:D

hahaha miley doing more and greater things??? excuse me im going to die of laugh!!! lmfao!!!

this is so sad!!! im gonna miss this show so much!!! btes disney show ever!!!

She’s really cute and sweet when she cries. Anyone else agree?

• LibertyMiley_

Gonna Miss Wizards Of Waverly Place <3

• MileyRulezz

I never really watched the show because I’m a die-hard Miley fan & I know how much it succckkkkkeddd when I found out about Hannah ending. But look at Miley now. She’s doing more & greater things without Hannah holding her put on that SAME level. For this & any type of career – it’s always good to move UP and FORWARD, not sideways and well, down. SO, Goodluck GIRRL!!

• hottiegirl

omg that ‘s soo sad :D
    come on selena , ur not going to spend ur whole life working in disney & for the little kids , other adults stuff is waiting 4 u

• hottiegirl

nice :D

• hottiegirl

nice :D

• FrancyJonasGomez

Sucks, the show is going to end.
    But i’m excited to see what’s next for her <3

Don’t you just hate double posts?

poor loser miley!!! she without hanaah is absolutely nothing!!! shes so fucking irrelevant and never nobody can take her seriously!!!!

Hi Andy

Actuallyshe is , Andy.
    Her first movie out of Disney did very well. And i think LOL will be GREAT.
    Quite opposite to selena her movie was a flop.

• krystinajonas

fucking disney better not end p&f

• krystinajonas

i love wowp. so sad to see it ending. i never missed an episode.

MileyDemiJoBros said:

I dont care
    lol of course you care loser!!!! pathetic!!!
    btw ugly and scary icon… ewwww

GabriellaS said:

I will def cry on the last episode and I love Miley and all but she was happy to be finishing Hannah Montanna. I love how Selena loves Disney :)

• copymonster

I’m gonna miss this show. ’cause this is the only show in Disney Channel that would literally make me “LOL”.

• MileyRulezz

_____________________________

excuse me im going to die of laugh!!!

Enjoy Hell :)

• MileyDemiJoBros

I dont care

• GabriellaS

• superJOEman

Uhhh…Sel is so sweet! I’m also going to miss the WOWP family. :))

that photo its like miley emo-tweets/photos or not?

• jackie.r.

• IfUSeekBritney

Awww lol

• IfUSeekBritney

2nd

• IfUSeekBritney

3rd iu just going to stop now causes i know how annying this is LMAO XD

i hate selena but i like the show

i like Alex more than selena

Well good, that’s who you’re supposed to pay attention to!

where’s everybody

awww !

• IfUSeekBritney

this post is dead :/

• Tinypic Bandit

Awwww…*tear* *sniff* *sniff*

• mandy2992

nooooooooooooooo nooooooooooo wh why you cant shut it down i mostly watch this and slod suite life on deck this horrble i tell you the top shows are gone but i had a heart attak for this imagine if big time rush and victorias shut down im going to die

selena is soo sweet and really adorable!!! shes the best!!! love her so much!!!

She’s really cute and sweet when she cries. Anyone else agree?
    you´re so right… and of course im complety agree;)

FrancyJonasGomez said:

Sucks, the show is going to end.
    But i’m excited to see what’s next for her <3
    definitely i second this!!!

• WhoXOwnsMyHeart

awww, another one of disney’s actually good shows ending… they’re screwed. They pretty much lived off of HM and WOWP.

• cassi101ful

NO!!!!i love WOWP is freakin funny im going to miss selena n espacially alex…she was funny n cool oh well

BTW mason the wereworlf hes so cute^.^

cassi101ful said:

BTW mason the wereworlf hes so cute^.^
    i could not be more agree!!!

• Giovanna_JonasGomezLovatoCyrus

Uhm , for your information, she is.

• Giovanna_JonasGomezLovatoCyrus

And SLOD. Which is also ending. Their 3 biggest shows.

• Giovanna_JonasGomezLovatoCyrus

And SLOD. Which is also ending. Their 3 biggest shows.