Demi Lovato DATING Rob Kardashian?

demimark

Credit: Heat Magazine, @JonasCyrato.

i like… i thing is a good couple

I think a good couple

I think demi beautiful for him … but if she likes him

I do not know rob kardashian, is the brother of kim kar.?

• jesse

i would be a happy camper if they date! :D
    REMI <333333333

Cuz that boy has balls, and won’t dump demi, and 24hrs later he won’t go searching for a girl on the street like joe did with ashley..

i’m happy :)

what matters is being happy ….

Remi….

REMI…

GOOD COUPLE

• SoRawSUgAr

wooh gimme some remi! :P haha aww

REMI…..

• Shannon

is she not aloud to bowl with someone now and not be accused of dating them?-_-

• Lurve

WRONG

• Nik

• Michellehorstink

[i] He is not verry handsome she can have better but if she is happy i am happy
    love her[/i]

• m

I wouldn’t be surprised if they are dating. They are very flirty with each other.

i doubt it. they hung out a few times but rob also tweeted his ex adrienne bailon during that time too soo i dont think its anything serious.

• PrettyYoungThing

I actually love this couple.
    I watch Keeping Up With The K and Rob is an incredibly sweet guy. I think he’d be good for Demi.

• ]

If shes dating him then i’d be happy for 3 reasons.
    1. She would most likely be VERY happy with him.
    2. Theyre adorable together.
    3. It would be the best thing for her career

Going bowling = dating ? SINCE WHEN ? Why the hell wasn’t I informed of this information ? lol :) Whoever writes this shit is a dumb ass. This magazine apparently thinks it’s IMPOSSIBLE to have friends who are men. :S

gingerrx. said:

imo he’s not very attractiv. her exes were better looking.

—————

Um what? Rob K is delicious, he’s the hottest guy she’s ever dated (if they are), well aside from Alex Noyes.

But I still think that she has something going on with Travis and not with Rob.

• ClaireMichelle

I’ll be pretty pissed if this is true… Only out of jealousy. ;) Rob is sexy and perfection. She would be a lucky, lucky girl if this were true.

• LibertyMiley_

NO WAY ! :O

• LibertyMiley_

gingerrx. said:

imo he’s not very attractiv. her exes were better looking.

—————

But I still think that she has something going on with Travis and not with Rob.

————————-

What?No way!Joe is the hottest guy she’s ever dated;)

• joenasfan22

gingerrx. said:

imo he’s not very attractiv. her exes were better looking.

—————

But I still think that she has something going on with Travis and not with Rob.

————————-

What?No way!Joe is the hottest guy she’s ever dated;)
    ————————-

joe would be soo much hotter if her waxed his brows

yes Remi….

• urluvismydrugg

i wouldn’t doubt it.
    she’s turning into a kim kardashian wanna-be.
    all of her “i love my body and i have a booty” crap on twitter. and her always tweeting kim being all ‘OMGEE i love you sissta! bffffs foreverss<3′
    she’s just gonna be another adrienne bailon.

• unique

Oct 5, 2010 @ 01:36 pm
    No one cares about Demi’s love life unless is with Joe, sorry its true

========

Oh really? where did u get that stupid idea?… Oh i see because your a joe stan, right i get it now. *not. I Only care about demi and i only appreciate joe when they said they’re dating together, so there….

Team Demi im happy, when your happy!

Why do people have such a problem with the age thing? Who should she date? An 18yr old? Nope, probably more immature, girls want older guys as they tend to be slightly more mature!
    She’s 18 – legal! Get over it! Dating a 30yr old could be going too far, but anyone 25 and under, not an issue. Their lives.

• Skyyyy

No offense to NickyJ lovers, but…
    NEMI FTW!!!!!
    Can’t you see how Nick looks at her? Pure romance. Plus, he’s a gentleman. ^^
    Demi’s just oblivious to all of the signs…

• BangBang

They go bowling and all of a sudden they’re dating? Hahaha .
    But hey if they’re dating that’s their business!

No one cares about Demi’s love life unless is with Joe, sorry its true

• _liesyoutold

Eew..

Yea…she was seen out bowling with Rob at Nick’s birthday…duh.

• Libelinha

I think Rob and Demi are just friends, but they would be a hot couple. Whatever, as long as Demi is happy I’m happy for her too.
    Oh, and this is not true: “No one cares about Demi’s love life unless is with Joe”. I was never a JB/Joe fan and only started paying attention to Joe when Jemi dated. Now they aren’t dating anymore, so I really don’t care about him, especially because his behaviour since the beginning of the tour seems disrespectful, ridiculous and hypocrite to me.

he seems like a nice dude but why cant she date someone younger
    hes like 22
    dang what happened to normal people dating like 2 years or kids in college but hey shes famous

• adw014

No one cares about Demi’s love life unless is with Joe, sorry its true

______________________________________________
    Not Exactly & You Can’t Even Hang Out with a Friend Nomore Cuz they Gunna Consider You Are Dating Them … SMH!

• DemiPau

HORROR :S

HOTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahaha thats exactly what i did…i only appreciated joe when he was dating demi!
    TEAM DEMI ALL THE WAY!

Alex noyes is cute but no better looking than joe and rob k. looks like angelina from jersey shore …..any body get that? lol but i dont think any of her exs are ugly but joe is better looking

• R E M I

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW :D

ROB KARDASHIAN IS HOT

• FahionFlip

NOT A GOOD CUPLE :S I DO NOT THINK SHE IS DATING HIM SO…ANYWAYS ahh Nick is the best guy for Demi but she dosn’t wants to admit it to her self I bet she is so afraid to loose him of her saide JS

Yes!!! PLEASE!!!! They are sooo cute together!! :)

NOT ATTRACTIVE? In the words of the Kardashian’s OH-KEY?!? he’s so hot and quite better looking than Joe. And I’m happy if they are dating, cause i believe something is going on between the two, he kind of re-tweeted many of her things, before deleted like everything in twitter,and I know ur gonna say anyone can retweet what demi says, but he kind of did like the quotes and stuff, and If they are, that she’s lucky, because he’s a sweet guy, yes he cheated on adrienne, but the fact that he loved her, we wanted to be with her and try to go w/her shows he does care for a girl, and even on the dates he used to go w/diff. girls he would treat them like a gentlemen, better than Joe!

• unique

Oct 5, 2010 @ 12:13 pm
    joe and alex noyes are the best good looking… deleon and rob are cute, travis, dirk and trace are.. well are good guys?!

Nope, Rob and both Alexes are hotter than Joe.

========

True!!

Nope, Rob and both Alexes are hotter than Joe.

LibertyMiley_ said:

gingerrx. said:

imo he’s not very attractiv. her exes were better looking.

—————

But I still think that she has something going on with Travis and not with Rob.

————————-

What?No way!Joe is the hottest guy she’s ever dated;)

No, Rob, Alex Noyes and Alex Deleon are hotter.

LibertyMiley_ said:

gingerrx. said:

imo he’s not very attractiv. her exes were better looking.

—————

But I still think that she has something going on with Travis and not with Rob.

————————-

What?No way!Joe is the hottest guy she’s ever dated;)

No, Rob, Alex Noyes and Alex Deleon are hotter

• Ellie

oh my goodness, shock horror…they went bowling O_O? ….eeeerm no, so what if they went bowling, doesnt mean there dating, jeeeze, making something out of nothing ¬_¬

So they’re dragging this up again? They’ve been out together a couple of times, dating? Doubt it. Guys and girls can be friends sometimes!

FIRSTTTT @CENABIEBERFAN

:o

:o

• gingerrx.

imo he’s not very attractiv. her exes were better looking.

• Chelsea-Rose

I think they are.

:o

NOP. Wrong OU

• Jaymee__x

Oh, Dear…

:o

• Xoxo

Anyone who believes anything from heat is stoopid. I mean really?! Thats like Us weekly on crack. All those saying Joe is hotter than Rob are on some serious crack that made Whitney whack too! Either way go Demi :-)

• DemiHappiness

if demi is HAPPY I AM HAPPY TOO :D

AND ROB IS AWESOME!!

lol, good luck Demi.
    Let’s hope he wont cheat on you like he did with his last gf….

oh hell no, this bitch already dated Joe Jonas and now she’s going for him ?? Fucken..