Demi Lovato, ‘I Feel So Happy!’

demimarshmallow
demihappy

Demi Lovato dished to Tiger Beat that she is happier than ever: ‘I’ve changed some things. I’ve been focusing on getting healthy and feeling better. I’m eating healthier foods and working out. I have muscles.

Tiffany [Thornton] invites me over and she cooks dinner and we watch TV. I’ve been writing as much as I can.’
Best advice? ‘Whatever you love most, make time for it in your own life!’ Demi pictured @ the school!

• unique

Oct 5, 2010 @ 03:47 pm
    Liz. said:
    I’m sorry but I don’t see how Demi is such a bitch. I think if Selena said the same things yall wouldn’t call her a bitch. Demi says what she thinks and I respect that, I’m sick of fake people in Hollywood who worry too much about what other people are going to think. :/

===============

unique said:
    Oct 5, 2010 @ 03:47 pm
    Liz. said:

===============

This! very well said, Thank you. I love demi and im happy that she’s happy now. This girl get through a lot of shit and she doesn’t need shit from the haters.\
    ==============

THIS!

• Melissa=)

I’m bored…

• bananapancakesplease

Ugh. You know, I wanna like her, I really do, but I just CAN’T. It’s either something she says, what she does, or her career choices that just make me go WTF? It’d be nice to like her, since she’s sort of everywhere. :P

• bananapancakesplease

She’s so wrapped up in herself. ‘I’m focusing on me’. She should focus on not being a bitch.
    Well said.

Demi’s got muscles!!! I wonder how much she lifts!!!!!!!

• Melissa=)

This post is kinda boring. Yup.

Well honestly if working out makes her happy and she’s eating healthy then that’s good but I worry she’s gone too hollywood , from her style, to much tanning’,working out, the way she talks, loads of make up, change is good but let’s hope the fame doesn’t get to her head.

• bananapancakesplease

STFU Selena
    Uncalled-for, not needed, not funny, and really not a good insult, despite you were insulting an opinion, which is, uh, moronic of you.

• OMJitsMiley

Love her<3
    She deserves it.

• Jessx7x

yayyy demi

• bananapancakesplease

This.

• Melissa=)

STFU Selena
    ==================
    Calling someone a bitch is an insult. Just saying.

let’s hope the fame doesn’t get to her head.
    Can fame actually go to your head when you are almost irrelevant in the tv/music business?

• Jessx7x

andd why is demi a bitch? like seriously, why?

• bananapancakesplease

STFU Selena
    ==================
    Calling someone a bitch is an insult. Just saying.
    I’m well aware of that, it’s also an opinion. Demi is not a bitch by fact, it’s the perception that anonymous person has of Demi, which is an opinion.

——————

You need to love yourself and be happy, before you can learn how to love and make others happy.

demi….i miss her….

• Melissa=)

STFU Selena
    ==================
    Calling someone a bitch is an insult. Just saying.
    ==================
    Someone insulted Selena someone insulted Demi. Both uncalled for in my opinion.

• Liz.

STFU Selena

LMAO!

• bananapancakesplease

Well this was fun. Not the best reaction, I didn’t get the defensive kind all riled up as much as I’d like, but it was okay. Peace suckahs.

Melissa=) said:

STFU Selena
    ==================
    Calling someone a bitch is an insult. Just saying.
    ==================
    Someone insulted Selena someone insulted Demi. Both uncalled for in my opinion.
    ____________________

STFU Miley
    …wait what are we doing here?

• Melissa=)

People ae annoying. I’m out.

• Melissa=)

STFU Selena
    ==================
    Calling someone a bitch is an insult. Just saying.
    ==================
    Someone insulted Selena someone insulted Demi. Both uncalled for in my opinion.
    ____________________

STFU Miley
    …wait what are we doing here?
    ===================
    Worst insult ever.
    How does saying hating is uncalled for, mean I’m Miley? Some dumbass bitches…

• Jessx7x

Oct 5, 2010 @ 03:47 pm
    Liz. said:

agreed

• Jessx7x

Oct 5, 2010 @ 03:37 pm

shes so focused in herself that for her 18th birthday she bought a house for her family

• PrettyYoungThing

nickjjismyhusband said:
    ‘coffee and cigarettes are my only escape’

Love that song.

Coffee and cigarettes are best when shared with you..

I really love the outfit from the 2nd pic… be strong dem dem <3

Love Her!!!

• superJOEman

I love the “I have muscles” part. She’s very proud of it! Well, good for her. She must take a lot of time for herself rather than worrying about someone. So happy for her! :))

• idkMyBFFjill

yay
    *demi smile*

How can you possibly hate on this article?! I mean, seriously?! If Selena had said it she’d be ‘perfect’ but no, cos Demi says it some people start bitching.
    Demi is just saying what she wants, can’t fault her for that.
    And why shouldn’t she focus on herself? Who else is going to? You have to love yourself before you can truly love others. Plus she’s 18, still working out what she wants from life.
    And I don’t know how you can call anyone a bitch if you haven’t actually met them for longer than a ‘fan’ meeting. 1 min out of your/their life doesn’t give you a real impression of someone.
    All these people who say ‘I don’t like Demi anymore’ because of what she says, well your choice but I don’t see how this article can make you dislike her! She might not like you either!
    But all opinions count.
    Peace.

• Microsoft Office 2010

thanks a lot good

guys c’mon seriously. shes an 18year old girl! of course shes going to be focusing on herself.. what teenager isnt. Leave her alone!

• kilaa

I’m Happy… She’s Happy. After the broke up with Joe.. she looks upset. No She’s happy. which is she’s move on. Great Demi. I love you….

Good for her! I love Demi. She makes her mistakes, but she doesn’t make horrible mistakes. She’s always smiling. She minds her own buisness, and she’s always staying out of any bad gossip. She’s one of my favs. behind miley.

• Michellehorstink

a that is good for her ,;d
    I love her to death.
    she is my rolemodel.

• m

she sings for elementary school kids at all her concerts….how is this news?

• jackie.r.

good for you, demi! (:
    love that she’s giving positive advice to girls.

so if yuh r tired of her why r yuh even wasting your time just to say that

Ugh. I’m tired of her.

• sophieee

congratulations?

• lovato – jonas

good for her, she deserves it.

• iLoveChimpanzee

okay.

• hottiegirl

love demi she is great , i like the way she thinks sometimes

• Melissa=)

• nickjjismyhusband

good for you demi.

STFU Selena

no one cares what you think

• whoahitsAmber

I’m so glad she’s happy, I hate to see her upset. Haters get her down a lot and she deserves to be happy! :)

Jessx7x said:

Oct 5, 2010 @ 03:47 pm
    Liz. said:

agreed
    I guess the counter argument would be that if you have something to say then say it to the actual person, talking in the media doesn’t make you more real, but does make you a “bitch”.

• thedarksunshine

awh yay! good for her!

• ClaireMichelle

I really like her outfit in the picture of her at the school. Fashion win.

• PrettyYoungThing

Good! Don’t let anyone bring you down, Dem!

• nickjjismyhusband

• nickjjismyhusband

i dont like demi lovato anymore.

Oct 5, 2010 @ 04:12 pm
    nickjjismyhusband said:

i dont like demi lovato anymore.

Then why u waste your time here and why you care to come and fill in this post, acctually you care of her but scare to say!!!

• FrancyJonasGomez

She looks beautiful in both pictures, I love her outfit and hair <3

• nickjjismyhusband

‘coffee and cigarettes are my only escape’

• PrettyYoungThing

I wanna craaash.
    I wanna fallll.
    I wanna be somewhere in the middle..
    Somewhere in the middle..
    OF SOMETHING.
    THAT’S BETTER THAN NOTHING!
    Iiiii just need a little.
    Iiiii just need a little..

#currentlylisteningtodemi.