Joe And Ashley WALKING IN LONDON?

jashleywalking

Thx @TheJashleyTeam!

• Panda Bear Love
  • JOeBRoLOve

I hate how Joe always tries to dress European when hes in London.. That look doesn’t suit him lol

• Panda Bear Love

Since when is there a ‘European’ dressing style?

• mattjac0bs

DAMN CUTE.

that’s joe, for sure. it’s his back, i know it, he’s hot.

that is them!! they is a girl who got her picture taken with him!! and Ashley took the picture..she has a side view of them walking you can tell its them

That doesn’t look like them. I think Ashley is taller than that and I think her hair is longer.

someone in another post abour rob and kristen said that ashley greene will be the next angelina jolie and i agree, shell be just as slutty as her. :)

Since when is there a ‘European’ dressing style?

for a while..
    People in Europe dress differently than people in America.
    Joe dresses like that when he’s in London and when he hangs out with that Martin guy.

He doesn’t look good with that style

• PrettyYoungThing

Love their style!

“TheJashleyTeam”?

LMFAO, people these days!

Whatever, don’t care. NEXT!

Panda Bear Love said:

Nick owns Joe in sexy backs. JS (;

—————-

Unf Nick.

Oct 5, 2010 @ 11:20 am
    mattjac0bs said:
    DAMN CUTE.
    …………………….
    damn cute icon!!!

it’s them for sure, more pictures here

• Panda Bear Love

Eww hate them. Well .. I mean .. I hate Jashley.

Well this is a Jashley post. So get your hating ass out.

I saw Joe in London 3 times last June
    and he was always wearing a t’shirt and jeans. I don’t think Europeans are the only one that wears t’ shirt and jeans.

Hahaha. It looks like Joe. And It kind of looks like Ashley. She might have taken her extensions out.

It looks like Joe is holding a sword or something in his left hand……

It looks like Joe is holding a sword or something in his left hand……
    …….

i think it’s a map

• Jaymee__x

Panda Bear Love said:

Nick owns Joe in sexy backs. JS (;
    hmmm, true.<3

• Danger-ous

If he has on a beanie I need a front view STAT.

It’s funny, his walk is so distinct, you can tell right away it’s him.

Well this is a Jashley post. So get your hating ass out.
    ________________________
    THANK YOU.

• emmbugg

lol.. well they are going out..
    and they do have legs.. which are mostly used to walk…
    just because they are walking in london.. TOGETHER.. is not very different from walking in L.A. together..
    just diff country.
    i don’t really like jashley.. but no need to make big fuss about it. let them be. who are we to judge them…

• joenasfan22

I just mean the combat boots and skinny jeans don’t look good on him. at all.

and before you hate or question me lol, that style started in Italy and moved on France and then to other parts of europe before it came to the US. So, yes, that style started in Europe, which makes it European.. :)

• Danger-ous

Oct 5, 2010 @ 11:43 am
    joenasfan22 said:

I just mean the combat boots and skinny jeans don’t look good on him. at all.

Um, perhaps he’s dressing warmer and that’s it. He wore combat boots all of the 2009 tour and has been wearing skinny jeans since birth so perhaps you should take your nit picking elsewhere.

If you don’t have anything nice to say…:)

There is Jashley team already?
    AGH I wanna throw up.
    _________________________
    Already? They’ve been dating for over 4 months.

omg please dont say it is. i live RIGHT near covent garden… that would be so upsetting if it is…

• Sam In Atlanta

____________________________

Why upsetting? Are they trespassing on your sacred turf?

joenasfan22 [67.35.105.205] said:

I just mean the combat boots and skinny jeans don’t look good on him. at all.

If you don’t have anything nice to say…:)

Woah! haha.
    Joe wore the boots on the EUROPEAN part of the tour.
    and I know hes been wearing skinny jeans fore like 5 years, im just saying that SOME people can pull off the skinny jeans and combat boots look. Joes not one of those people.

I’m a fan of the Jonas Brothers, and Joe’s my favorite but he cant pull off this look. Thats all i was saying. Im not hating.

Try not to get so defensive next time :)

• fly_with_me_JB

yesss is the same hat!ashley’s cardigan sucks!

• foxface87
  • thewayilovedyou

Panda Bear Love said:

Nick owns Joe in sexy backs. JS (;

———————————

OMG, nice pic, ahaha

• Danger-ous

(replying to this) – Oct 5, 2010 @ 12:46 pm
    Sam In Atlanta said:

____________________________

Why upsetting? Are they trespassing on your sacred turf?
    HAHA Sam, I think she meant she’d be pissed if they were right by her and she didn’t know it and could have seen them.

• LizzieHawkins

WHAT?
    are you on drugs?
    Or did you live in a cave for the past 2 years?
    He ALWAYS wears those boots and well the skinny jeans are a JB trademark lol

• Danger-ous

Oct 5, 2010 @ 12:26 pm
    Pixita said:

I fucking luv Joe Jonas in a friggin beanie.
    A FUCKING MEN.

WHAT?
    are you on drugs?
    Or did you live in a cave for the past 2 years?
    He ALWAYS wears those boots and well the skinny jeans are a JB trademark lol

He hardly ever wears them in la lol.

no matter where he wears them i dont tihnk he looks good. that was my point lmao

• joenasfan22

kids who have been killing themselves form
    bullying two more girls from Canada died
    from being bullied so who cares that Joe
    is with Ashley and what they are doing
    there is more important things then them
    PFF
    not everything is tragedy granny.

your comment just gave me a flashback! that living the dream episode where they land in switzerland or sweden or somewhere and nick gets sick. well joe is wearing this hideous turtleneck. didn’t suit him! haha. but i must say, he looks good in ALMOST anything

joenasfan22 said:

____________________________
    HA. In your face Jashley haters or Joe haters.

These are pictures of Ashley from the other day.
    Look at her hair. It’s short.
    She took her extensions out.

Stop being dumb.

• LizzieHawkins

anonymous#15 said:

it isn’t them, her hair is too short.

Wait so are they coming back to the US now that the O2 is over?

It’s them, these girls met Joe in London on the same day, he’s wearing the same clothes.

Being from London myself, I don’t really get the attraction. I guess that’s what happens when you live in the city.

• LizzieHawkins

These are pictures of Ashley from the other day.
    Look at her hair. It’s short.
    She took her extensions out.

Stop being dumb.

That’s Joe’s car.
    wtf? they share cars?
    hahaha

• FrancyJonasGomez

It is them, there both wearing combat boots <3

• Emma

haha to be fair, it’s fucking freezing here in england right now.

there a lot of guys that look like Joe in europe. I know it cuz I love in europe ^^
    about the style, most of the guys who have style dress like that. they always wear boots jacket , v-tshirt and a blouse or whatever =)

• Danger-ous

Woah! haha.
    Joe wore the boots on the EUROPEAN part of the tour.
    No, he wore them in the beginning of the US leg too. I don’t know a lot about a lot, but I know Joe Jonas. He’s dressing the same as he always has. At least he doesn’t look like Eurotrash.

haha. how do people even know that it’s Joe and Ashley IN London? how do people even know it’s LONDON? it could just as well be the Grove in LA from the looks of it and that could be just another random couple looking for their 15 minutes of fame. stupid people on this site. hahaha
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I LIVED in London for years. That is London, the west end somewhere. Not some film studio back lot. I cannot believe how in denial some of you teenies are! Get a life and leave the couple alone for pete’s sake!

• LizzieHawkins

Danger-ous said:

Woah! haha.
    Joe wore the boots on the EUROPEAN part of the tour.
    Agreed.
    If there’s something I know in this world is Joe Jonas info lol

• Pixita

I fucking luv Joe Jonas in a friggin beanie.

Joe DOES look good in military boots. end of.

• jessica effect

OMG, BACK OF HEADS.. IT MUST BE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• LizzieHawkins

There is Jashley team already?
    AGH I wanna throw up.
    _________________________
    Already? They’ve been dating for over 4 months.
    For me, 2 weeks.
    the holding hand, all over each other, sex drinks thing started 2 weeks ago..
    so I’m still in shock you know.

• superJOEman

Hmmm..okay. Are they still in London? :))

Is Joseph??? very hot, sexy

• vikki

well i hope the best for them too they seem really loved up and happy.

i wouldn’t say that a european look but skinny jeans and boots are in fashion here in the uk and the long cardians for the girls.
    im from uk and i can say that is defo london plus the rreason why they are dressed up like that coz its bleedy freezing and it
    hasnt stopped raining.

well im glad joe is happy and i dont think he lied to demi bout the break up. they broke up, joe went to africa then to london where he meet Ashley at the twilight premier and they hitted it off they didnt start dating till early july.

i think its about time poeple got over the Jemi relationship and moved on and just be happy for Joe

________________________________
    Oh my God…that’s LONDON. I’ve been there twice. And coming from me, I think I know what London looks like.

And it was Joe and Ashley. Ashley went with him to go see Nick in Les Mis on Sunday.

• MileyDemiJoBros

Sooooooooo CUTE <3

• CatchMeIfYouCan
  • gingerrx.

joe looks hot from the back. if it’s him.

• MissSarah

i was there last week. bummer.

• Jaymee__x

I’m not quiet sure, if it’s them… but if so, Joe brings really sexy back!

That looks like Joe but I think Ashley’s hair is longer than that. Unless she took her extensions out.

Ew.

Since when is there a ‘European’ dressing style?

easy you dress as if you’re gay in the states.

That’s not ashley, she dyed her hair back to dark brown.

• Danger-ous

Oct 5, 2010 @ 11:38 am

That’s not ashley, she dyed her hair back to dark brown.
    Thanks, Nancy Drew, who do presume it is then?
    Oh and: http://twitpic.com/2uty7f

i think it’s a map

_______________________________
    I think you’re right. I have no idea why I thought it was a sword. :P

Its really them, the pics are from sunday. The girl
    who took the pictures met Joe and took a pic with
    him Ashley didn’t talk to them though.

• LizzieHawkins

There is Jashley team already?
    AGH I wanna throw up.