Joe Jonas & Ashley Greene REAL LOVE

jashley-shopping-11_0

Joe Jonas & Ashley Greene‘s hot relationship is reportedly NOT for publicity. An insider revealed to Hollywood Life: ‘They both are still in the trying-to-impress-each-other phase. If I were to say who wears the pants, Ashley certainly does but Joe doesn’t realize how much power he actually has in the relationship.

She likes him just as much as he likes her, but I think he would submit more easily to her and take it harder if they broke up.. They have equally expressed how they are going to deal with each other’s schedules with..

..Twilight & Jonas Brothers South American tour, which actually ends rather early in November, so Joe will have plenty of time to visit her. They are [having] a fun time with each other right now.’

Both of them are assholes, so i guess they belong together!! Congrats!!!

Both of them are assholes, so i guess they belong together!! Congrats!!!

Both of them are assholes, so i guess they belong together!! Congrats!!!

Both of them are assholes, so i guess they belong together!! Congrats!!!

• Melissa

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES.

i completely love this couple and i dont think they care what people think when it comes to there relationship

• colorfulx

Good for them. At least is not a fake relationship for publicity and other stuff. Not a big fan of Ashley but she keeps it real and don’t go saying “OMG I’M DATING A JOBROS OGFKBDJCJESXZKD~!~!~#@$@!~~~~~~~!!!!! BE JEALOUS OF MEHH!!!!!”

@anon you mean- DOMINANT one*

and yes, she is. she is probably physically stronger too. i mean look at her broad shoulders and muscular legs! haha. kidding.

they’re hella cute. these “insiders” need to go die though.

• disneyxo

i think they make a cute couple :)

• Destiny Hope

LOL Hollywood Life articles are always complete BS. Guess that means it is Fake.

• suckit

i could have sworn you posted this already-_-

yeah we know they are foe wheelz. haha. I think they both are happy and love each other. it’s cute. honestly idt many people care about them bit good to know Ashley wears the pants. hahaha i think Joe wears the pants too. it’s not only her. I think she makes the moves more. lmao

• MeenuD

Oh please.

Glad they are in to one another and i hope this realtionship lasts.

i thik Jemi realtionship was a publicity stunt. you can tell joe and ashley is true love and not publicity on there behalf. im happy for them.

but got to say here we go again really hollywood cant the be just left alone and give them space to be a couple.

u didnt see the uk jumping at them taking pics every second..

i love Jashley x

• Lil_Js_For_Real

Very much dislike them together =(

• m

that’s a great story

• myheartbeatsforlove

jashley is so cute.<3

• StarStruck33

I don’t think they wear pants anymore….
    pffftt hahahhahah Get it hahahhaha

• BglitterBBy2.0

I <333 Ashley's hair color(:

• Timber

UGH! Okay, it’s “real”, can we move on now? I’m pretty sure there’s been at least 2 other posts similar to this.

• JBiebLove

sup pplz?

• mctiqueen

They are such a hot couple.

• mctiqueen

I have a Twitter. And, whether or not you buy it, they are together, and look happy, that’s all that matters :)

Oct 5, 2010 @ 05:50 pm
    Anonymous18 said:

<–

LIKE OMGZ CUTE ICON

• idkMyBFFjill

WHO WRITES ALL THIS BULL?
    OU, please ignore that website.

• SunLight Princess

Jashley<3

idkMyBFFjill said:

WHO WRITES ALL THIS BULL?
    OU, please ignore that website.
    Agree certain sites should be on a permanent shit list. Perez, ZT, and hollywodd life, etc.

• ThatAwkwardHershey

Why does EVERY article have to stress that Joe and Ashley are really in love. Do they need to do that? WHY is the big question.
    If they are really in love, fine, but don’t keep saying it.
    It’s like they think the general public don’t belive it. Whatever.

True dat. And the last part too

• idkMyBFFjill

idkMyBFFjill said:

WHO WRITES ALL THIS BULL?
    OU, please ignore that website.
    Thank you! (btw that’s the 3rd time I’ve been pleased by an anon’s comment today)

whats everyone doing??

• heylie

ok… Have a long long long relationship!!!

haha, I love him

• JoickBelongs

It’s Hollywoodlife, wich means this article is bs.

But anyways, I’lll go on and say that Joe AND Ashley have KNOWN(I’m not even talking about how long they’ve been dating) eachother for what? 4 months? They can’t be IN LOVE. People throw in the word “love” as if it were nothing. Jeez. Hate is a strong word and so is love.

CARITAAATATATA said:
    I i’m just trying to think in how many boys room you was.????YOU CAN ANSWER IT???????????????????LIKE A FUNCKING BITCH THAT YOU AREE!!! I KNOW THAT YOU ARE INTELIGENT ASHLEY, COME ON IN THE SECONDARY, YOUR TEACHER TEACH YOU HOW TO COUNT!!
    deep breathes anon.
    remember..breathing is your friend.

• MeenuD

ThatAwkwardHershey said:

haha, I love him
    He’s got epic videos.

Joe is never not in a relationship! Ash and Joe are so cute! its weird that shes older than him tho! hha, JEMI was defs just for promting their worldtour!

I think neither joe or demi use more pants
    demi dating rob k.
    joe dating ashely g.
    definitely no more pants
    hahaha

• JBiebLove

whats everyone doing??

ooohh ahhh urgggg = thats what im doing

JoickBelongs Your icon <3

haha, I love him
    He’s got epic videos.

Definitely. I’ve cried, for real

soo beautiful…

awww how amazing is my bb <3

-love from:
    the biggest demi stan in the world.

they dont keep saying their in love… the media does… actually neither one as actually said their dating one another and the media keeps using the same ppics and putting different words underneath… this is nmot jashleys fault its the medias.

the demi was so beautiful today in school …
    okay she’s very tanned … plus she is so beautiful

… Lol.

D': where is everyonee :00

same here…and im 15.

i think it would be sexy seducing a young boy!! mmmmm

Well…

cat fight

same here…and im 15.

i think it would be sexy seducing a young boy!! mmmmm
    _

and then going to jail and be labeled a sex offender for the rest of your life…your 18 now..if anyone catches you having sex with a minor…phewwww.

cat fight

nawww your icon <3

K

HELLO?

Oct 5, 2010 @ 07:19 pm
    HELLO?

HELLO!

so i just watched JB’s most recent live chat. yes, i know i’m really late. but i just wanted to say does joe crack you guys up when he’s not even trying? like, everyone knows he’s funny when he tries to be but just his gestures and the way he talks is hilarious to me. my favorite parts were when he first comes in and he tries to tell kevin to move his sunglasses but all that comes out is: “someone’s step sit on some sunglasses. oh?” hahah. and then later, he talks with his mouth full- he tries to tell nick “thanks for telling me to eat this clif bar” and all that comes out is: “you were it’s good you said eat it.”

in conclusion, this guy is pure gold.

I LOVE JASHLEY ?

• Love_JaJ_2

in conclusion, this guy is pure gold.

whatever you say anon.

• Sel.

Okay. So can someone explain this to me. Joe broke up with Demi because they were “too public” and he didn’t want to ruin their friendship. But you see him and Ashley together ALL the time.Explanation Joe?

• SellyismygirlCrush

uhhhhh OU is sooo boring these days i dont care about Jashley ..thier happy in ta la la la love. cool beans.

IM EATING A TUB OF ICE CREAM NOW AND CRYING!!! ME AND MY CARDBOARD BROKE UP!! IM LITERALLY CRYING RN!!!!!!!!

Sel. said:

there is no explanation…hes an asshole. w.e demi has robert now <3

an actual man.

awwwwwww :(

its ok.

there is no explanation…hes an asshole. w.e demi has robert now <3

an actual man.
    I like Demi, don’t get her taste in guys though. And really do not get the Kardashian love people seem to have.

• foodisgood

woaaaaah now!..No one owes you any explanation… :^) Can you give me an explanation to why your demanding someone to give you a reason too why their relationship didn’t work?…Having a relationship does include leaving the house ;^) Remember they are still human, just normal guys having a hanging out.

i’m not “anon”. i have a non. and talking to me like i’m real won’t kill you. js.

lmao I HAVE A NAME*

This is a serious question: Is Joe mentally slow? He comes off as a little challenged if u ask me!

• Destiny Hope

agree anons are people too. Suggestion change your name from Anonyous when you post to self identify from the other “evil” “troll” anons at least.

lmao I HAVE A NAME*

people here discriminate anons. they think that if you dont have an account you arent worthy and they ignore your comments

there is no explanation…hes an asshole. w.e demi has robert now <3

an actual man.
    __

*GASP*

i LOVEE the kardashians <3<3<3<3<3

especially robert..hes soo fucking hot <3

lmao I HAVE A NAME*

_

i didnt mean to come across rude…i was just bored. but i actually DO talk to anons like normal people.

i was talking about the other users

there is no explanation…hes an asshole. w.e demi has robert now <3

an actual man.
    __

*GASP*

i LOVEE the kardashians <3<3<3<3<3

especially robert..hes soo fucking hot <3
    Not judging lol, personal tastes I guess.

This is an easy answer- Joe’s a liar and lately I wouldn’t believe him if his tongue came notarized. Unfanned and unfollowed him— I’ll always love JB but can’t stand Joe anymore

If you were Demi wouldn’t that REALLY piss you off to see him so public with Ashley.

• superJOEman

Hope that it will lasts longer than Joe’s past relationship. :))

• mileyaren

I dont think soo,joe is my love eveer !!!

OU is such a JASHLEY stan it is not even funny. They let ppl say all kinds of nasty things about Demi but as soon as someone posts something negative about Joe or Ashley they delete it. SUCKS OU!!!!!

I’m sure this will be deleted.

• xxbehappyxx

holaa! :P

Ashley it’s just using Joe for fame :\

STFU, Demi

• XxDiSnEyNeRdxX

-.-
    Every freaking day Oceanup!
    Can’t you go, I don’t know, more then 24 hours without mentioning these two, I’m getting so sick of it… =/

• nickjjismyhusband

best couple of 2010. <3

Violet Garcia said:
    I think they should break up so Joe could get beck with Demi …:)
    _

demi needs a real man..like robert ;)

jemi is O-V-E-R

Ooh, I see. How do you fail PE?

by not dressing in your PE clothes

• Timber

by not dressing in your PE clothes
    _

You can fail from that? But anyway, why didn’t you dress in your clothes?

• Destiny Hope

What is Ceramics? like making ashtrays?

• Trainups

Don’t hate on Demi cause she was truthful to the media when asked about Joe.Doesn’t matter if Demi was more in love with Joe than he was with her. She was truthful when asked.
    It’s not like Ash has had the media come straight out and asked about their relationship since they have been dating.
    Joe just dodges around the question or give a generic JB answer about keeping his life private.
    Which is a total lie.
    Rob and Kristen have been dating longer, is more media stalked but they still manage to keep their private life private. Plain fact.

• Love_JaJ_2

we dont have ceramics in my highschool, we have clay-mation, woodwork, cooking and sewing.

i dont want to be all sweaty! and sometimes we go in the class and do work. on tuesdays and fridays we do the PE stuff. and cermanics is working with clay

im taking a break from justin bieber!!!! until he brakes up with his girlfriend!! even if i wait so long i become an old lady!

• Timber

_

So… who are you moving onto now?

• Trainups

P.S No one knows why Joe broke up with Demi. only them two know.
    So people shouldn’t keep saying he wasn’t interested in her.
    He was her BFF, admitted he loved her (even after the breakup) so stop trying to say he wasn’t into her.

For her next guy Demi do need a guy who is up front with her and tell her exactly what he wants out of their relationship. I get the feeling that Demi probably was wanting a serious relationship with Joe and he was just after a casual,fun thing like he has with Ash.

So… who are you moving onto now?

no one

• picstoburn

aw :]

• picstoburn

im so bored /:

• oneofakindxo
  • picstoburn

Doubt it is “real love” – he’s a hot famous 21 year old guy looking for some fun with a hot gorgeous girl. Dont you just love/hate these so called “insiders” who tell all this personal stuff to gossip sites. Remember one magazine saying that surprisingly most info came from relatives or close friends!!!!!

picstoburn always picks the most annoying icons

• ddspakns

http://youtu.be/zq2zEqbc4SY but, who’s she *O*

• LibertyMiley_

Ashley it’s just using Joe for fame :\

JBiebLove said:

whats everyone doing??

ooohh ahhh urgggg = thats what im doing

0_0

are you that creepy bieber cut-out person?

PrettyYoungThing said:

I definitely feel like Ashley wears the pants in this relationship. And it doesn’t seem like publicity to me.. Unlike Jemi.

—————

I completely agree.

• JBiebLove

0_0

are you that creepy bieber cut-out person?

huh?? what are you talking about?

I hope they last.

• xCookieMuffin

Their cutee together.

JBiebLove said:
    0_0

are you that creepy bieber cut-out person?

what are you talking about?

ITS YOU! :0 *SCREAMS*

hahaha OMG Im stealing this
    Lmao, thanks for the idea

i was talking about the other users

oh ok then..never mind. i used to be an anon..i know how it feels :P

Trainups said:

Which is a total lie.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    There is a big difference between being truthful and blabbing your head off. Every time the media mentioned Demi’s feelings for joe, she was described as “gushing”. On Love” or “Dreamy-eyed” or similar. Her PR people (Mama and Zacky T) planted all kinds of bs about the pair, everything from them secretly dating since Camp Rock to joe picking out a promise ring for her to a secret engagement about to happen. None of it was true,but the teenie stans ate it up.

Demi was not discreet. And that is what Joe likes about his ladies. Discretion and privacy.

I hope she has learned a lesson and no, there will be no Jemi 2.0.

• StarStruck33

I guess No one got my Joke :'(

• JBiebLove

ITS YOU! :0 *SCREAMS*

lol

Trainups said:

If they are really in love, fine, but don’t keep saying it.
    It’s like they think the general public don’t belive it. Whatever.

Plus where are all these insiders coming from? This Jashley romance have more “insiders” talking to the media than the Clinton getting a blow job scandal.
    LOL- This entire comment is hilarious.

• Chanells__Cool

Hollywood Life as the source?

Bull SHIT.

• ThatAwkwardHershey

are you that creepy bieber cut-out person?

what are you talking about?

ITS YOU! :0 *SCREAMS*

um…

……….i love joe but we get it….-.-

StarStruck33 said:
    I guess No one got my Joke :'(

:( WHAT JOKE?!

• AlwaystheTruth

awww I love this couple <3

• Hannahh

Unrelated, but did anyone watch 90210 last night? Matt Lanter is so insanely beautiful. Haha.

a lot of posts just got deleted

/FLOUNCE

I’ve had Glee’s version of Toxic stuck in my head all day S:

a lot of posts just got deleted
    /FLOUNCE

It happens on all Joe Jonas posts for some reason, not sure why. I’m guessing big conspiracy.

so what is everyone gonna be for halloween? im gonna be the bed intruder guy

they say that with every girl joe is with. like their trying to cover up something.

—————

RME

• StarStruck33

I said:

I don’t think they wear pants anymore….
    pffftt hahahhahah Get it hahahhaha

a lot of posts just got deleted
    /FLOUNCE

flounce?

• its gianna…gigi

its gianna…gigi said:
    Why do they feel the need to make sure everyone knows its real?
    _

i know..its like they are trying to hide that its all fake.

Right? Like, okay, if its real, you shouldn’t be acknowledging that people think its fake. Don’t try so hard to make it sound believable.

the important thing is to be happy
    I think her look old close him
    but happiness is what matters most
    no appearance…

I said:

I don’t think they wear pants anymore….
    pffftt hahahhahah Get it hahahhaha
    Yeah, we got it…

StarStruck33 said:
    I said:

don’t think they wear pants anymore….
    pffftt hahahhahah Get it hahahhaha
    _

hahahahha i think i get it…is it cause of the sex things and now they dont wear pants?

there is no explanation…hes an asshole. w.e demi has robert now <3

an actual man.
    __

*GASP*

i LOVEE the kardashians <3<3<3<3<3

especially robert..hes soo fucking hot <3
    Not judging lol, personal tastes I guess.
    _

who do you like then? like who do you think is hot?

i know it’s problably never gonna happen but, i really wish for JAYLOR! XD

Oct 5, 2010 @ 07:40 pm

i was talking about the other users

oh ok then..never mind. i used to be an anon..i know how it feels :P

It gets confusing talking to an anon with several anons on, I still say change the Anonymous to something so we can tell, it does help get responses.

Oct 5, 2010 @ 07:40 pm

there is no explanation…hes an asshole. w.e demi has robert now <3

an actual man.
    __

*GASP*

i LOVEE the kardashians <3<3<3<3<3

especially robert..hes soo fucking hot <3
    Not judging lol, personal tastes I guess.
    _

who do you like then? like who do you think is hot?

well for Demi? maybe an Andrew Garfield type, or… thinking

LISTENING TO FOREVER AND ALWAYS RIGHT NOW!!! :'( WAHHHHHHH!!!! WAHHHHHHH! *EATS ICE CREAM*

Oct 5, 2010 @ 07:40 pm

i was talking about the other users

oh ok then..never mind. i used to be an anon..i know how it feels :P

_

IA.when i didnt change my name, everyone ignored me, then all of a sudden i changed it and everyone started replying to me..lol.

Oct 5, 2010 @ 07:40 pm

there is no explanation…hes an asshole. w.e demi has robert now <3

an actual man.
    __

*GASP*

i LOVEE the kardashians <3<3<3<3<3

especially robert..hes soo fucking hot <3
    Not judging lol, personal tastes I guess.
    _

who do you like then? like who do you think is hot?

well for Demi? maybe an Andrew Garfield type, or… thinking
    _

i meant who do you like..lol. in general.

These two are really starting to bore me.

• Love_JaJ_2

These two are really starting to bore me.

i agree…there are like 3 posts about them everyday…we dont care anymore -.-

i want demi and rob to hang out again…i love them together <3<3<3

• Love_JaJ_2

am i the only one who doesn’t find ashley pretty?

i think ashley is pretty just her nose is weird

i think ashley is pretty just her nose is weird
    _

i dont find her pretty..at all :S

i mean i try to..but to me, shes soo average looking..nothing special.

• Destiny Hope

i meant who do you like..lol. in general.

Johnny Depp, Zac Efron, Emile Hirsch, Gael Garcia Bernal, Ewan McGregor, James Franco, Jonathan Rhys Meyers, Robert Downey Jr.

A start at least lol.

Oct 5, 2010 @ 07:29 pm
    Sel. said:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Because she was flapping her trap about how much in LOVE she was with Joe. he clearly was NOT that much into her. And he probnably resented the fact the whole world expected him to marry her just because she was crazy for him. What should he have done? Stayed with her just because she loved him? Maybe like your own parents have? Wbhile one or both cheats on the side?

Ashley and Joe have NEVER talk about their relationship or ttheir feelings. Only Jemi stans like you question why he dumped Demi and is now openly dating a woman he’s crazy about.

Destiny Hope said:
    i meant who do you like..lol. in general.

A start at least lol.
    _

LMAO. i dont find one person on your list attractive. i like only sometimes joe looks hot, rob kardashian, leonardo di caprio..taht other guy who was also in inception, and there are a few more.

Destiny Hope said:
    i meant who do you like..lol. in general.

A start at least lol.
    _

lol well that would explain it then.

Destiny Hope said:
    i meant who do you like..lol. in general.

A start at least lol.
    _

lol well that would explain it then.

haha..completely different tastes xD

SPEAK NOW *BLAHBLAHBLAH* I DONT KNOW THE LYRICS

im not spamming.

I love the kitty icons. Best thing I’ve seen on here today!

• heartinvasion?

This gif of Joe giving a dirty look to Demi is fucking hilarious.

heartinvasion? said:

This gif of Joe giving a dirty look to Demi is fucking hilarious.
    lol that is a good one.

looking for a robert icon…arghh

• Timber

hes so sexy <3

looking for a robert icon…arghh
    a gif or just pic?

heartinvasion? said:

This gif of Joe giving a dirty look to Demi is fucking hilarious.
    I made a Joe icon outta that lol, prob never use it but was funny.

hes so sexy <3

nice, found it or made it?

• heartinvasion?

heartinvasion? said:

This gif of Joe giving a dirty look to Demi is fucking hilarious.
    I made a Joe icon outta that lol, prob never use it but was funny.

^_^

looking for a robert icon…arghh
    a gif or just pic?
    either.

i love robert kardashian <3

hes so sexy <3

nice, found it or made it?

found it..lmao on AD.i stole it :P

• Microsoft Office 2010

thanks a lot good

Ashley is the dominate ne

• Trainups

I don’t know why every article have to make sure people know it’s real.
    Anyway I would like to speculate who Joe’s next GF will be.
    He likes to mix it up a lot and surprise us sooo.
    HMMM he may go after Victoria Justice. She has that tall, skinny,dark haired, attractive look going for her that he seems to like.
    Victoria also reminds me of Camilla in looks.Or probably Pixie Lott.

Definately thought Pixie or Victoria would be the next ones he would pursue. This whole Ashley thing came as a surprise because only a few months back she was rumoured to be in love and getting engaged to some other guy!! Love Joe but that girl can have her pick of anyone and thought she would go for someone a bit older rather than a cute Disney guy.

ts gianna…gigi said:
    its gianna…gigi said:
    Why do they feel the need to make sure everyone knows its real?
    _

i know..its like they are trying to hide that its all fake.

_

i know..my auntie thinks its fake. LOL.

gianna…gigi said:

Why do they feel the need to make sure everyone knows its real?

——————-

They? Hollywoodlife is the one saying this.

• w

How does that prove she’s a mod? Legitimately curious.

• its gianna…gigi

gianna…gigi said:

Why do they feel the need to make sure everyone knows its real?

——————-

They? Hollywoodlife is the one saying this.

Okay, then all the articles written about them.

How does that prove she’s a mod? legitimately curious.

Only mods can see a person’s IP address. Regular users can’t.

Dem Dem must pay you a lot, pr person.
    Go away. You’re too edja-katyed for dis forum

• Shana Doodee Minaj

as if they were gonna say : oh yes we’re in a fake relationsip uhuh ,u guys are right,then shake their heads up & down -.-

• Love_JaJ_2

i like more semi but MEMI…

memi all the way.

How does that prove she’s a mod? realimately curious.

Only mods can see a person’s IP address. Regular users can’t. And my other post got deleted that just proves someone is deleting comments.

• Love_JaJ_2

How does that prove she’s a mod? legitimately curious.

Only mods can see a person’s IP address. Regular users can’t.
    _

all the joe stans on this sight piss me off.

• w

Only mods can see a person’s IP address. Regular users can’t.
    OIC.
    But why’d you screencap it? lol.

Love_JaJ_2 said:
    How does that prove she’s a mod? legitimately curious.

Only mods can see a person’s IP address. Regular users can’t.
    _

all the joe stans on this sight piss me off.
    *site

dont know whats wrong with my spelling this morning.

• ThatAwkwardHershey

How does that prove she’s a mod? legitimately curious.

Only mods can see a person’s IP address. Regular users can’t.
    _

all the joe stans on this sight piss me off.
    Uhhh…?

• its gianna…gigi

Stop deleting opinionated comments. JFC.

OIC.
    But why’d you screencap it?

For proof.

Oct 5, 2010 @ 06:27 pm
    ThatAwkwardHershey said:
    How does that prove she’s a mod? legitimately curious.

Only mods can see a person’s IP address. Regular users can’t.
    _

all the joe stans on this sight piss me off.
    Uhhh…?

well…99.99% of them.

im am more of a jemi person myself

• ThatAwkwardHershey

Lol, I remember one day someone was deleting every comment that said “I love Miley”…that was freaky

• ThatAwkwardHershey

How does that prove she’s a mod? legitimately curious.

Only mods can see a person’s IP address. Regular users can’t.
    _

all the joe stans on this sight piss me off.
    Uhhh…?

well…99.99% of them.

Lmao why?

Anyways I just noticed the past few days that a ton of Joe Jonas posts go missing and it seemed like pretty tame stuff was being taken off. Well tame in comparison to all the Miley/Selena/Demi really hateful stuff that is left on. So was just curious on what happened.

I call 75% fo’ realz, and 25% PR.
    Thanks for givin’ us the intimate irrelevant details about a couple who doesn’t give a shit what fans think about them in the first place.

Next!

For proof.
    Sorry for all the questions LOL, someone didn’t buy that she was a mod?

w said:

For proof.
    Sorry for all the questions LOL, someone didn’t buy that she was a mod?

is that selena and justin???????

People who say this one gonna last unlike the others are really fooling themselves.

I give it till Christmas

ThatAwkwardHershey said:
    How does that prove she’s a mod? legitimately curious.

Only mods can see a person’s IP address. Regular users can’t.
    _

all the joe stans on this sight piss me off.
    Uhhh…?

well…99.99% of them.

Lmao why?
    _

they treat him like a god, and cannot admit that he makes mistakes…whenever he does something wrong, they write these novels trying to persuade everyone hes perfect..but then when another celebrity does the same, they trash talk them.

• w

is that selena and justin???????
    Yeah, from his birthday party.

I give it till Christmas
    From now to Christmas is still a pretty long time though, and they’ve already been dating since like June-ish.

w said:

I give it till Christmas
    Has to last until the album comes out, so Feb/March maybe. She’s still getting it on the side so she’s fine.

everyone disappeared D:

w said:

is that selena and justin???????
    Yeah, from his birthday party.

that is super cute!! never seen those pictures :O

i like more semi but MEMI…

memi all the way

memi….so cute

• kaitlinnmarie

haha, i’ll raise you on that.
    i give it till new years.

• heartinvasion?

I think Joe and ashley should break up …and Joe should go back with Demi ….:)

Joe doesn’t need to downgrade ;)
    and wish for Jemi all you want. Obviously someone *cough*JOE*cough* wasn’t interested in staying in that relationship.

I love Jashley! I think that she’s way better for Joe than Taylor, Camilla and Demi.
    ——————-
    SOO TRUE!! I GIRL WHO LEAKED NAKED PICTURE OF HERSELF ON WEB IS SOOO MUCH BETTER FOR THIS MANWHORE -_-
    JUST SAYIN!! ;)

that is super cute!! never seen those pictures :O

some girl from anythingdisney made it into icons and now shes all mad that people are taking them and not giving credit. im like bitch sit down its not like you took those photos! it’s not that hard to make an icon in photoshop
    she should have copyrighted them, oh she can’t because she stole them from the real photographer, but I’m sure she gave him credit

MEMI will never be SEMI i think demi is just using miley
    truth is memi never going to be semi
    but demi really like miley
    she would earn much more going out with selena taylor
    and she always defends miley

hER EYES HER EYES MAKE THE STARS LOOK LIKE THEY’RE NOT SHINING HER HAIR HER HAIR FALLS PERFECTLY WITHOUT HER TRYIN

I give it till Christmas

true. but she has a point. a good breakup thats “her fault” around christmas good be used as good fuel for a feb. release. enough time to put him ‘back on the market’ but yet with a great deal media to boost him right into album promo.

• IrmaStiletto

some girl from anythingdisney made it into
    icons and now shes all mad that people are
    taking them and not giving credit. im like bitch
    sit down its not like you took those photos! it’s
    not that hard to make an icon in photoshop

Ugh. I hate when people do that. If its not your picture, you have no right to flip a shit if people use it.

Oct 5, 2010 @ 06:39 pm
    w said:

*Playingalong*
    From who, do you think? Jackson, Kellan or that Brock dude?

She likes older guys, well so does Joe to be honest. The top name would be Jared Leto, during fashion week at least it was him.

so true

Oct 5, 2010 @ 06:39 pm
    w said:

*Playingalong*
    From who, do you think? Jackson, Kellan or that Brock dude?

Jared Leto is such a narc though. Her and Jackson were adorable.

• Mafer Rodríguez-Lee

Why does this relationship require an insider to try and convince fans it’s real? Who cares? Their publicists are doing their job of using this relationship to further both of their careers. Joe looks more like a grown-up by hooking up with someone with a bit of a rep, and Ash cleans up her image by hooking up with a Jobro. What difference does it make if it’s real? Fans are eating this shit up. It doesn’t matter. Leave it alone.

Jared Leto is such a narc though. Her and Jackson were adorable.
    He has that skanky appeal I guess some girls like. The paris hilton/ashley types.

• MeenuD

i want a remi post

• krystinajonas

ou worships jashley :S

• kaitlinnmarie

they wouldn’t know what real love is if it bit them both in the balls.

• w

Everyone needs to see She’s Out Of My League at least once in their lives.

• Love_JaJ_2

has anyone on here dated a younger guy?

i want a remi post

mmmmmm…robert kardashian *drools*

Love_JaJ_2 said:

has anyone on here dated a younger guy?

no but i want a 12 year old bieber boy

Love_JaJ_2 said:

has anyone on here dated a younger guy?

no but i want a 12 year old bieber boy

and..how old are you?

and..how old are you?

18 years old

• IrmaStiletto

Love_JaJ_2 said:
    has anyone on here dated a younger guy?

Just a month younger if that even counts. Lol.

I wouldn’t date anyone too much younger then I am right now though. Girls are much more mature then boys, and dating anyone younger would be like babysitting. Ick.

However, I do plan to be a cougar when I’m old. Hahahaha.

and..how old are you?

18 years old
    _
    wtf does an 18 year old want with a 12 year old..

pedophilia if you ask me.

wtf does an 18 year old want with a 12 year old..

pedophilia if you ask me.

if he looks like bieber i’d take him at any age ;)

IrmaStiletto said:
    Love_JaJ_2 said:
    has anyone on here dated a younger guy?

Just a month younger if that even counts. Lol.

However, I do plan to be a cougar when I’m old. Hahahaha.

ive never D: the the youngest person i dated was 9 days older than me :P

i dont think its a big deal, right now i cant really date younger cuz it would be weird, but maybe when i get to my twenties, i might..three years younger max though :P

and..how old are you?

18 years old
    _
    wtf does an 18 year old want with a 12 year old..

pedophilia if you ask me.

hebephilia.

Oct 5, 2010 @ 08:08 pm
    I think Joe and ashley should break up …and Joe should go back with Demi ….:)

hell to the no!

demi is with robert now <3<3

• Timber

my grades

american government: F
    HOPE: F
    MATH: A
    SPANISH: F
    ENGLISH: F
    CERAMICS: B
    ENVIROMENTAL SCIENCE: F

FAIL!!!

Hope?

heartinvasion? said:
    I think Joe and ashley should break up …and Joe should go back with Demi ….:)

Joe doesn’t need to downgrade ;)

wow. rme.

• Shana Doodee Minaj

that couple annoys me .Peapole keep on blablaing bout them as its a big deal -_- it annoys the shit outta me .Anyway Kev just got a tatoo *-*

• Shana Doodee Minaj

(replying to this) – Oct 6, 2010 @ 08:55 am
    ——————-
    JUST SAYIN!! ;)
    —————–
    What the heck ?

I like Jashley :) but JACKSON Rathbone and Ashley!hahahaha :D this just doesn’t seem right : /

• Libelinha

When there were doubts that Jashley was together, then we had the picture of them kissing.
    When there were still doubts Jashley was having sex, then we saw her in a erotic show and then they showed us the famous drink.
    When there are rumours of this relationship being just publicity, then we have ‘insiders’ making sure we know they are desperatly in love with each other.
    Oh, and prepare yourself to throw up in the 2 months before the release of his album… there will be Jashley all over the place – 2 options: or they break up or they will be engaged.

Hope?

physical education

demi and robert better be together :0

if they are not..it will happen eventually.

• Destiny Hope

wow he kind of looks evil here

• Timber

physical education
    _

Ooh, I see. How do you fail PE?

• Trainups

No one can predict what the media will say about a couple.
    But whoever in the above comments said that Joe prefers discretion and privacy in a relationship and that is why he chose Ash is sooo wrong. He may have used to but not anymore.

This Jashley relationship is more out there than Jemi ever was. Demi had what 2 interviews where she told the truth when asked. Media and whomever else made up other stuff. Hardly any pics of them in public together except at official functions.
    Ash has had her nude pics, going to a sex shop, rep of going through guys very quickly, following Joe on tour,feeling him up in public places, the neurogasm drink etc… I can go on and on.
    If you call Jashley being discreet and private then I want to know what your definition of those words are.
    The Ash relationship does not seem to have anything to do with Joe so called need for privacy and discretion. Anyone can see that.
    People said and thinks Joe was soo in love with Camilla too and he hardly was seen in public with her. There is your true discretion and privacy if you don’t believe in the Jemi relationship.

• msjonas13

lobe them

• PrettyYoungThing

• JaneaLynn

Joe could use a good long term relationship to boost his credibility with the media back up. They still trash him hard over his love life!

• mileyistheboss

holllywood life needs to drop dead i hate them…but i love jashley <3

• RockWithJoe

HATE THEM . .
    And I think then Ashley’ll break up with him . ;P

w said:

I give it till Christmas

LMAO.

lol. where do you think they are comin from?

i like more semi but MEMI…

memi all the way

memi….so cute

MEMI will never be SEMI i think demi is just using miley

that is super cute!! never seen those pictures :O

• Love_JaJ_2

i like more semi but MEMI…

memi all the way

memi….so cute
    _

semi was cute too..but i like memi..selena and demi are wayyyy to different from each other.

• areyouonDOPE…

ughhh

*Playingalong*
    From who, do you think? Jackson, Kellan or that Brock dude?

• sexylady

adorable couple. i love it when joe’s happy and i think ashley is gorgeous. so yay!

• Love_JaJ_2

i like more semi but MEMI…

memi all the way

memi….so cute

MEMI will never be SEMI i think demi is just using miley

-__-

• w

Rofl. I made mine myself, hence why it’s so ~unpolished and crappy looking.

• mydqgas

nCBWCx hhbctmwyfbja, [url=http://qbcpocyytkwh.com/]qbcpocyytkwh[/url], [link=http://qygllgdjeyab.com/]qygllgdjeyab[/link], http://uszskwwfcwed.com/

• MeenuD

who has twitter????
    Are you lazy? Just go to people’s profiles and find out for yourself.

and..how old are you?

18 years old
    _
    wtf does an 18 year old want with a 12 year old..

pedophilia if you ask me.

hebephilia.
    _

ive never heard of that.

• MeenuD

im waiting for the headlines to be JASHLEY BROKE UP!!!!
    You’re going to be waiting a long time.

THIS IS SO BETTER THAN JEMI BULLSHIT.

• mpkjujn

VaG4s5 ukfxctieacpy, [url=http://qedgxhbxgwta.com/]qedgxhbxgwta[/url], [link=http://xkhrsyytmbdy.com/]xkhrsyytmbdy[/link], http://iwieqfhhfhxz.com/

Are you lazy? Just go to people’s profiles and find out for yourself.

RUDE!

• Love_JaJ_2

THIS IS SO BETTER THAN JEMI BULLSHIT.
    _

THIS IS SO ANNOYING. why do you need caps?

• MixiiJonasCyrusLovatoBieber

I DONTN LIKE…! >:(

• ThatAwkwardHershey

I’m sure it’s the same information every time…just with different words…I’m not going crazy because of this overload…0.0

• mctiqueen

omg. this post has gone to shits, hasn’t it?

• Trainups

If they are really in love, fine, but don’t keep saying it.
    It’s like they think the general public don’t belive it. Whatever.

mctiqueen said:
    omg. this post has gone to shits, hasn’t it?

IT HAS DIED! *sigh*

• Love_JaJ_2

i dont think i could date a younge guy.

okay i overexaggerated the youngest i would date would at least be 14!!

• MeenuD

Are you lazy? Just go to people’s profiles and find out for yourself.

RUDE!
    Shoot me.

*younger

• Love_JaJ_2

okay i overexaggerated the youngest i would date would at least be 14!!

same here…and im 15.