ewa’s version was first! she didn’t steal miley’s song.

• peaceandlove.

You just make me laugh. This girl can really sing.
    are you in crack honey??? if you dont please go to check your ears!!! lol delusional stan!!!

STFU. I’m not her stan, i’m not a fan, but this girl can sing. You are just a hater who don’t have nothing to do. :)

and you didn’t add that Ewa’s one was FIRST.

Ewa’s one was FIRST! She recorded it on last November.

Yea, Ewa is Polish singer but she’s singing in Czech too.

It’s not in Polish, but in Czech language.
    I’m czech and I must say that czech version is better ;) (just saying my opinion ;) )

• m

it’s a hannah song not Miley.

• OMJitsMiley

Miley FTW<3

• OMJitsMiley

who is Ewa?

miley stole this from ewa.

That ain’t in english. =|

• kaniejka

Eva’s version was released in 26,09,1009 Miley’s version 26,10,1009 !!

• kaniejka

Eva’s version was released in 26,09,1009 Miley’s version 26,10,1009 !!

• IrmaStiletto

Its hard to compare both, considering they’re in different languages… That being said I don’t like either version, ha ha.

• hottiegirl

hahha i dont even like the song and i cant pick cuz the other song is not english

Ewa is Polish/Czech young singer!

Um… I just wanna say… Why the hell would you even think that Miley’s ever heard about Ewa? Come on! She doesn’t listen to this kind of s*it. I’m from Poland so I should support Ewa, but there’s no one to blame actually. Nobody stole anything. That’s all I can say. Btw, Mile’s version and voice is much better.

• BangThatDrum

kaniejka said:

Eva’s version was released in 26,09,1009 Miley’s version 26,10,1009 !!
    _________

Excuse me while I tell we’re in the year 2010 …

• London

Miley)

• m

BangThatDrum said:
    kaniejka said:

Eva’s version was released in 26,09,1009 Miley’s version 26,10,1009 !!
    _________

Excuse me while I tell we’re in the year 2010 …
    THIS

• Andrea

It’s Czech and Polish singer.Ewa had song before Miley, so Ewa.

• m

Andrea said:
    It’s Czech and Polish singer.Ewa had song before Miley, so Ewa.

u can’t even understand that irrelevant girls version. So the Hannah version is obviously better

• Taylor

i COMPLETELY agree with you!! drove me crazy when she covered cheyenne kimball……and did a horrible job at it!

no, she sang it in Czech, but she’s Polish ;)

But when she covers a song
    everyone always nows its a cover.
    These four wall i knew it.
    Giving you up i also knew it.
    not to be rude or something
    no offense

so what if other artists did it..it doesnt make them right eithr…luv EVANA is right miley is good but this new society and music industry we live in thinks its exceptable to steal a song from someone in another country let alone in our own country

um, miley never did a cover of ‘these four walls’. she made it herself! just cause there may be a song out there with the same name, doesn’t mean that it’s the same song… dumbass. oh and BTW miley’s version is so much better… who the hellena is this ewa girl?

Don’t mean to be rude, but it really annoys me when Miley covers songs but doesn’t publicize it properly, like ‘four walls’, ‘giving you up’ and this one, just to name a few. People praise her on the lyrics (or whatever) when she didn’t write it, someone else did. Don’t get me wrong i love Miley, but it does annoy me when the true writers/original artist don’t get any credit and then it’s known as a Miley song. At least this cover has been publicized now.

Random moan over. ;)

• peaceandlove.

Oct 5, 2010 @ 08:34 am

since when miley can sing??? please dont make me laugh!!!

You just make me laugh. This girl can really sing.

• kaniejka

sorry i mean 2010

As if you can compare when they’re different languages. -.-

• PullTheTrigger

neither

• luvEVANA

Selena,demi and Jonas brother have all done it

• Moonbeam

Random moan over. ;)
    Um, what? Miley didn’t write any of the Hannah Montana songs nor did she ever claim that. I don’t know where you get that from.

i thought she sang it in Polish :(

ouchhh my ears hurts!!! miley stop to singing please im beging you!!!

• wtfbecca

anyone can sing better than miley!!! shes not even sound like a girl, soo you can compare a girl voice with travesty and man voice of miley!!! lol

Please, if you’re going to insult her, at least make sense. You’re not getting your point across, you’re just embarrassing yourself.

You just make me laugh. This girl can really sing.

• armygirl891

ewa farna is from czech republic=D i hate her. miley’s version is much better than her version. Ewa can’t sing! she’s yell! Sorry for my english

1. How do you know how Miley spends her time?
    2. I’m not saying she didn’t cover anything. I also love her cover of Girls Just Wanna Have Fun.
    3. Ewa’s not that popular.
    4. I’m not insulting anyone. I’m just saying that in my opinion Miley’s voice is much better and that it’s not her song. It’s Hanna’s song. It’s Disney that told her to sing this song.

Ewa’s first records this song .

• DemS

Ewa’s version was FIRST and Miley STOL it. But i like Miley version better

• ?uSs

Miley is best :] I hate Ewa Farna because she´s from my country :D I hate her forever :D

• Lenny

Ewa is much better !
    She can sing !
    She has better voice then Miley.
    I like them both.
    But Ewa is just better ! :D

• hottiegirl

Lenny said:

Ewa is much better !
    She can sing !
    She has better voice then Miley.
    I like them both.
    But Ewa is just better ! :
    sound like a song

• Andrea

Ewa had a song before Miley, so Ewa.

?esky: Ewa m?la písni?ku p?ed Miley, takže Ewa.

Awww…Sam and Nick were at the zoo today.
    Cute.Hehe a least I think its Sam.

• BangThatDrum

hottiegirl said:

kaniejka said:

Eva’s version was released in 26,09,1009 Miley’s version 26,10,1009 !!
    _________

Excuse me while I tell we’re in the year 2010
    —————–
    u asked about my icon ? yes its sarah michelle gellar ( buffy)

hah THANKS :D

:'( Booo….

This is so difficult. I love Ewa Farna. She’s from Czech Republic but she lives in Poland, like me. : ) She recorded this song FIRST and Miley’s song is just copy! In my opinion, of course. If you wanna know something else about Ewa’s voise listen to polish song ‘Nie zmieniajmy nic’ on youtube.com This song is cover to song from Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam ‘Wouldn’t Change A Thing’ which sung Demi and Joe. :)

• BangThatDrum

lol and that comes from a selena stan, lol, andy you’re so funny

• peacenlove

miley <3

• hottiegirl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ts4CtpNNFU LOOK AT 0:18 !!!!!
    she loooks crazy but i love the hair

EWAAAAAAAAAAAA of course < 3

• Hilary

Miley

EWA!

• Christina Skwarek

…………………………………..

hi miley spends a lot of time looking at videos on youtube. she did cover MANY of “her” songs. example: “four walls” originally by Cheyenne Kimball, “Giving You Up” originally by Amy Belle, and this one was originally by Ewa who is a popular artist in another country, OBVIOUSLY. you just sound stupid insulting other artists in different countries who aren’t popular American artists.

• stella

i like te´he version of ewa farna more.
    it sounds better, altough i dont understand the language. is it polish??
    but i still love miles?

• Cookies

I’d like both if the other girl’s wasnt all gibberish to me.

that’s true. version’s Ewa was earlier

• MichelleOlsen

Miley :)

• bobbie-lee

hello miley cyrus see you like looks

• bobbie-lee

hello miley cyrus see you like looks

• realistgangsta

miley fucking cyrus bitches

• milesfann

Ewa is Polish singer but this song is Czech. Ewa CAN sing. Check it on 2:40 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJhPOaX89_4&feature=related

Miley didn’t write any song of the Hannah Montana! Remember it.

• Pavla

Ewa is from Czech Republic,but She sings in polish too:) This song is in czech:)

• hottiegirl

kaniejka said:

Eva’s version was released in 26,09,1009 Miley’s version 26,10,1009 !!
    _________

Excuse me while I tell we’re in the year 2010
    —————–
    u asked about my icon ? yes its sarah michelle gellar ( buffy)

• wtfbecca

Random moan over. ;)

A lot of artists do it. She gives them the proper credit in that booklet that comes with CDs, under the writers section for each song and she pays them for their songs. She doesn’t just take their songs.

• hottiegirl

does anyone like russian songs?!!

and you’re from bulgaria or why are you telling this s**t?!? This is the Czech song!!!

IT’S CZECH SONG !!!!!!!!

It’s not in Russian. Im not really sure what language it is. She sings in polish aswell ( i am from poland ) . She is very popular ,a miley didn’t do a cover of it. How would she know about Ewa Farna in USA ? Probably the writers or someone did a mistake. Im not sure why it’s on oceanup so late. In poland you could read about it in every magazine during summer. xx from Ireland ( i live in ireland , but im from poland ) . how is it in the usa ? XD .

• myfactoryanimal?

drake is a babe!<3

LOL! I’m from Poland. I love Ewa and I think that she has better voice than Miley (check it out her another songs)! So Ewa is great, but english version is better…:(

• ThaNameIsMimi

mileyy<3

EVAEVAEVAEVAEVAEVAEVAEVAEVAEVAEVAEVAEVAEVAEVAEVAEVAEVAEVAEVAEVAEVAEVAEVAEVAEVAEVAEVAEVAEVAEVAEEVAEVAEVAEVAEVAEVAEVAAEVAEVAEVAEVAEVAEVAEVAEVAEVAEVAEVAEVAEVAEVA

• Roro xox

miles <3

• taniele brazil

100% miley ! nem da pra compara! miley sempre vai ganha !

• ada.

ewa is much better. ;> but i love miley, too.

MILEYYYYYYYYYY!!

OMG! GUYS! Ewa is Polish and Czech singer! And she know Polish and Czech language. She sing this song in Czech! OMG ;/ That’s so sad…
    In our country we know everything about american stars! Ewa is really popular in our country, but nobody know who she is…

Ewa did a much better job at the song.

The fact that they are in different languages does not make them un-comparable.
    You can listen to both songs and hear a difference in voice. In Mileys, the voice has a lot of editing, like it’s digitalized, and her voice seems louder than the music to me. Ewa’s is more natural and blends well with the music. I feel like i would hear Ewa’s on the radio before miley’s version.

ewa’s song is much better to miley

• wtfbecca

Miley : )

• Jilleh

MILERZ <3

• NickJisHot

Miley’s Version FTW, :D

• Sweetdisposition?

They’re in two different languages, lol.

• peaceandlove.

Miley. :)

• BangThatDrum

Miley! Oohhhhh what I’d do for that girl =’]

since when miley can sing??? please dont make me laugh!!!

miley has the most annoying, nasal, horrible and man voice ever!!!