Miranda In Big Time Rush Christmas Ep.

miranda-cosgrove-big-time-rush-christmas-episode-3

Via @MirandaBuzz.

I remember when James guest starred on “iCarly”. He was Shane, the “hot” geek that Sam and Carly fought over.

• 2cool2lose

==
    I remember that episode too!

The Nickelodeon haters/Disney lovers need to go somewhere else. Stop hating on them/disliking them just because they’re from Nickelodeon. Miranda, Victoria, Keke, Big Time Rush, etc. actually have MORE talent than Miley, Selena, Demi, Jonases. Nickelodeon RULES! :)

She’s playing Gustavo’s love interest? Ewww! he’s WAY too old for her!

Gustavo is too old for Miranda, I’d rather Logan or Carlos be her love interest.

==

Agreed. Some people are just haters.

Miranda looks really good in that dress.

• lainey

Miranda does look really good.

• Ali Jameson

They all look good.

This episode looks like fun, I can’t wait.

I can barely see Logan.

==

Agreed. Some people are just haters.

==

I also agree.

I wonder how Miranda and Big Time Rush’s duet will sound like. Should sound good though. And very Christmasey.

• Jackson

Miranda looks HOT!

Isn’t she playing Gustavo’s girlfriend on the show? He’s MUCH older than her, so I hope that’s not the case. I’d rather her play a girlfriend of one of the boys than Gustavo.

they’re all serenading her. Lucky her.

I knew it wouldn’t be long before Miranda guest starred on the show. Now, if Keke or Victoria guest starred on “Big Time Rush” next.

• angel

Only 5 more days until the “BTR” album is released.

That snow looks so real, too bad it’s fake.

She looks prettier here than she does on iCarly.

Miranda and Big Time Rush should go on tour together.

Miranda is playing Carlos’ ex girlfriend on the show.

This looks to be even better than the episode with Jordin Sparks. :)

• sammie

Miranda is so pretty.

• havier

I knew it wouldn’t be long when we got a Christmas episode of B.T.R. and with Miranda!

• robsten lovin

I think her and James made a cute couple when they were on iCarly together.

• deng0402

g-satKidrobothoodiedhardistarredmonkeiginogreen Discount Nike Air Max Trainers SuppliershardistarredmonkeiginogreenglobalTrue

I cant believe Christmas is coming in just two months. Just a while ago, it was Summer. Time does fly by.
    ==

I agree. Times does fly by.

Miranda looks very pretty here.

• oceanUP

miranda looks cute!

That snow looks like a lot of fun to play with.

the “Big Time Rush” show is a much better show than JONAS, no lie.

• robsten lovin

I can barely see Logan.
    ==
    He’s playing the piano, behind James.

I like “Big Time Rush”, the show and the band.

Miranda is gorgeous. Anyone who says other wise is a loser.

• rpattzfan

ONLY 5 MORE DAYS UNTIL THE B.T.R. ALBUM IS RELEASED! EEK!

I’m excited for this.

People are saying Miranda is going to play Carlos’s ex girlfriend. They make a cute couple.

• 2cool2lose

So they’re going to sing a duet too?

I love Miranda and BTR

Nickelodeon is so much better than Disney channel these days.

This will probably be the best episode ever. Miranda and BTR.

Nick has the best shows on right now. Big Time Rush, True Jackson, iCarly, Victorious, Spongebob, The Troop, TUFF Puppy, etc. Disney channel is trash nowadays.

I like both Disney and Nick. Go BTR!

• never change

Oct 5, 2010 @ 11:38 am
    LizzieHawkins said:

Boring.
    I hate nick, they used to be SO GOOD.
    Nick cartoons were awesome
    so true

I can’t believe Halloween is coming in just a few weeks.

• Sara

I LOOOVE BIG TIME RUSH!!
    I am So excited!
    check out
    bigtimerushmegafans.weebly.com

• LizzieHawkins

Boring.
    I hate nick, they used to be SO GOOD.
    Nick cartoons were awesome..