Nick Jonas ‘Emotional’ Leaving Les Mis

@Nellie_s-nick-281

Nick Jonas is ‘emotional’ that his performances in Les Miserables are over and he’s leaving friends like rumored girlfriend Samantha Barks. Nick said: ‘It is a bit emotional I’ve met a lot of friends at the Queen’s theatre who are here tonight. I’m not sure when I’ll see them next but it’s a joyful goodbye, it’s special we’re here tonight and had this experience.’

Samantha Barks was alongside him at the party after the performance. Nick, ‘It was a learning experience, I really had to do my best to bring out my best theatre voice. My brothers were here tonight to support me, my whole family was actually. It’s good to have them here, it’s always important to have family support you.’

i watched last night via satellite …just breath-taking i hopetheres a dvd and cd…i could watch it again and again :)

Honestly, I want him to move to London and continue doing Broadway. That’s where he belongs, not Disney.

Or New York…
    Broadway

• ThatAwkwardHershey

I really wanna see this play. And all the Jonases aren’t helping me when they say how awesome it was

• Panda Bear Love

Or New York…
    Broadway

He’s waay to happy in London. Plus his girlfriend is there.

• ThatAwkwardHershey

Or New York…
    Broadway

He’s waay to happy in London. Plus his girlfriend is there.

Ha, and yooouu’re way happy with him in London ;)

This guy didn’t update today!

him and sam woun’t last, just like him and nicole. As soon as nick goes back on tour he’ll meet someone else unfortunately. But JASHLE IS FOREVER!!!

Awww. I’m very proud of you Nicholas. It must be really sad to leave all the close friends he made AGAIN and not being sure the next time he’ll get to see them. All leaving his girlfriend must be hard. Well if that is if they are boyfriend and girlfriend.

_____

*Also.

_____

Yeah okay buddy…

• Cookies

Move to london, nick….please…..please….NOW!

• Untouchable

awww..

• Gleekedout

awee he is the cutest

• EvaSnow

This guy didn’t update today!
    ________
    Wow that dude is so obsessed with OU it’s almost pathetic. He actually reads all the comments? Does he even have a life?

Awww Nicky. :(

• ThatAwkwardHershey

Lalala I miss the epic days D:

I THROW A CONDOM IN THE AIR SOMETIMES SAYING AYO I GOT YOU PREGGO!

• ThatAwkwardHershey

I THROW A CONDOM IN THE AIR SOMETIMES SAYING AYO I GOT YOU PREGGO!

aww love him. <3

Awww. Nick and Katie were really cute during the concert.

Looks like Nick is staring at her boobs.

• KristinaMarie559

I hope Samantha gets on the plane with him ;)
    I love him <3

Nick was INCREDIBLE. Saw that even Perez Hilton gave him a shout out saying how great his performance was and posted his “Empty Chairs” video.

I thought it was unreal how well he did. Absolutely great.

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

Aww.

• FrancyJonasGomez

Wahh?
    Um yeah hun hes been acting since he was 10 years old FYI.
    ___

Actually I think even younger than that.
    Maybe he should take or lesson or 2 if he’s been around that long and is still that pathetic.

You make absolutely no sense, please the guy has achieved more than you, he’s not the one behind the computer criticizing people.

I can’t wait till oceanUp posts this! This post will be epic.

• iusedtobelovedrunk

Wahh?
    Um yeah hun hes been acting since he was 10 years old FYI.
    ___

Actually I think even younger than that.

Maybe you should take a lesson or two on shutting the fuck up.

Except he was panned by critics and half the cast does think he’s worthless
    Panned by critics? The reviews I read weren’t all that horrible. They just said that he wasn’t that up to par with the others, but he gave it his all and did fairly well. Which I agree with.

Even if he didn’t do well according to the critics, people asked Nick to do this, so they obviously thought he was good enough.

I think that some of their opinions are based on the fact that he is a Jonas Brother and also because of how he sings in the band. I’m not saying all their opinions are, but I think a lot are.

Imo, compared to how he sound with JB he did amazing.

His castmates not liking him? I don’t know where you heard that from, but okay.

FrancyJonasGomez said:

Wahh?
    Um yeah hun hes been acting since he was 10 years old FYI.
    ___

Actually I think even younger than that.

Well he is a lot older than me lol, not sure they allow doctors at my age, give me some time. Fine you all think he is a great actor, I don’t. I don’t think Pauly Shore or Carrot Top are good actors either, being on tv does not make a person a good actor. But you’re probably right he is brilliant and will win an Academy award in a couple of years, he needs no lessons.

• mctiqueen

He’s so beautiful.

Wahh?
    Um yeah hun hes been acting since he was 10 years old FYI.
    ___

Actually I think even younger than that.

And the fact that he really did sound amazing for the little training he had. Big difference in voices when you are 10 and then you do it at 18….

Except he was panned by critics and half the cast does think he’s worthless
    —————————
    idk what critics or cast you’re talking about,lots of cast mbrs I’ve seen tweets of say how talented he is and how honored they are to be working with him

eff the jonas brothers bring back the BACKSTREET BOYS

——————
    oh yeah cuz they wrote their own songs and played their own instruments unlike the JB :/ dumbass

ll

• mileycrush

this is so off topic. but i lOve miley cyrus hahaa :D

Oct 5, 2010 @ 02:12 pm
    areyouonDOPE… said:

so now he acts

Wahh?
    Um yeah hun hes been acting since he was 10 years old FYI.

mileycrush said:

this is so off topic. but i lOve miley cyrus hahaa :D
    haha you random! :P
    ..me too! x)

• FrancyJonasGomez

mileycrush said:

this is so off topic. but i lOve miley cyrus hahaa :D
    I think we understand that every time you post because of your user name.

why namantha?, we can call this sick :D

• FrancyJonasGomez

areyouonDOPE… said:

eff the jonas brothers bring back the BACKSTREET BOYS …..

Hahaha they are back, no one likes them anymore.

areyouonDOPE… said:

eff the jonas brothers bring back the BACKSTREET BOYS

eff the jonas and the Backstreet Boys bring back HANSON

• FrancyJonasGomez

nickjjismyhusband said:

mileycrush said:

this is so off topic. but i lOve miley cyrus hahaa :D
    haha you random! :P
    ..me too! x)

Your icon <3

• heartinvasion?

stans always bring up Miley. It’s like tourettes or something.

• mileycrush

nickkjayismyhusband she’s the bestt yo, lmfao so wats up. bbrbbb lmfao library

• Gleekedout

Backstreets back alrightttttttt

• Danger-ous

Um, *NSYNC for the win please.

Wahh?
    Um yeah hun hes been acting since he was 10 years old FYI.
    ___

Actually I think even younger than that.

Wahh?
    Um yeah hun hes been acting since he was 10 years old FYI.
    ___

Actually I think even younger than that.

• iusedtobelovedrunk

Throw the party of the month? Nah, the party of the year.

• Danger-ous

Oct 5, 2010 @ 02:35 pm

Wahh?
    Um yeah hun hes been acting since he was 10 years old FYI.
    ___

Actually I think even younger than that.
    Your negativity is less than charming. What great life achievements do you have under your belt?

• putlimeinthecoconut
  • Panda Bear Love

• Anonymous25

……..

eff the jonas brothers bring back the BACKSTREET BOYS …..
    ————————
    i actually never got into them or NSYNC. no matter how “great” and popular they are, when it comes down to it, what they weren’t never made up for it

• iusedtobelovedrunk

eff the jonas brothers bring back the BACKSTREET BOYS …..

Actually, BB are back. wanna know why you haven’t heard about them really though? They suck now.

I love your icon,that thing used to scare the hell out of me….still does actually

• mctiqueen

Nysnc was my addiction for years. And, Justin Timberlake as well.

• superJOEman

Uhhhh..I hope, the whole Jonas family made a new friendship with Philippines’ very own..Ms. Lea Salonga. :))

ALL OF HIS FRIENDS FROM LES MIZ WERE AT THAT PIZZA PARLOR.. it was a good bye dinner for nick…MEDIA JUST PLAIN OUT MADE UP LIES…

theres also an aricle on o u where he said he can see himself getting married sooner than later… why do you people belive everything you read.

• Microsoft Office 2010

thanks a lot good

xxbehappyxx said:

xxbehappyxx said:

How old are you? you have a pretty good vocabulary.

13 in a month, but I’m not American that might be it. (JK)
    lmaoo are you british?
    technically yes, but we moved to Canada when I was young so I have no memory of it there.
    do you have an accent?
    None, maybe I use some brit slang/terms from my parents but no regional dialect.

He got ugly. What happened?

Look at pictures from him from early 2009, he was hot.

Oh and I dont hate Nick I love him actually but thats his pattern,maybe not totally his fault,he was young and with his lifestyle and work it must be hard,just pointing out the pattern I see that’s all

stop assuming and even if theyre together right now that shit nearly over,he meets girls while working,dates them out of convenience then it’s over,just like with courtney whats her name and prob the same with nicole a.,s.gomez see the pattern ? even with miley, who he loved,loves,whatever,he dumped her when jb was just about done with the bobw tour,he hasnt changed,only with her he ended up regretting it but still thisis his pattern,if sam thinks it will be any different for her she’s sadly mistaken
    _____

Hello Nick Jonas. What are you doing on OceanUp?

___

i kinda agree. i don’t think he is a bad peron, but he is not looking for a real relationship. it is not his first priority, and he does not seem to place much importance on it. there was a recent interview posted on NickJonline.com where he basically said that he’s not a committed boyfriend. i’ve always said he will marry much later in life than kevin. not that there’s anything wrong with that… js.

NICK LOGE YOU :(

• cote

Nick’s face in the last pic is INTENSE!!! <3

• thedarksunshine

Nick seems so extremely happy in London and doing broadway again.

what a pussy

if u need a shoulder to cry on then im over here in louisiana

• Andie

i think they dated maybe but nick doesnt takes this too serious. i mean why should he? he is still a teen and wants to meet lots of people and having fun. well i know he will be my guy one day ;)
    xoxo

• Lil Nicky

Okay Nick is not a good actor but he is better than Miley at least. Her last film was painful to watch, i got embarrassed just watching her try to perform. Nick is a singer not an actor.

• mctiqueen

Why must people ALWAYS bring Miley up in a Nick post, and then bring Nick up in a Miley post?! grr it’s damn annoying.

• karaclouds

nick and samantha in love? pffft
    Well Nick does the British press care? naaah

• mctiqueen

Lmao.

karaclouds said:

nick and samantha in love? pffft
    Well Nick does the British press care? naaah
    Well Nick does anyone over 12 yrs old care? naaah

• FrancyJonasGomez

FrancyJonasGomez said:

Wahh?
    Um yeah hun hes been acting since he was 10 years old FYI.
    ___

Actually I think even younger than that.

He’s A LOT older than you, how old are you 12 13?

what the hell are you thinking nick

You don’t have to like his acting.
    I’ve seen him and I don’t think he is “OMG amazing” but I don’t think he is horrible either, especially if you compare to how he acts on his tv show and in Camp Rock.
    The way I see it is that people wouldn’t have asked him to do this if they didn’t think he wasn’t any good at it.

I think why people didn’t appreciate Nick’s voice was not because really bad, because he definately wasn’t but the fact that he’s still so young and it is shown in his voice. Marius is usually played by people in their twenties and thirties. I think Michael Ball was about 35 when he played Marius at the 10th anniversary concert. Even though Marius is a younger character and Nick’s voice just makes more sense for the role, people are just so used to big booming powerful voices playing Marius. They expect a certain voice. And Nick just didn’t reach that expectation for them. I think if Nick was older and his voice has matured even more and he trained a bit more, he could’ve done even better.
    I also think that people were overexagerating about Nick. In their mind they thought he did terrible which he didn’t at all. He was the weaker link in the cast but for who he is, he did great.

Um yeah hun hes been acting since he was 10 years old FYI.
    ___

Actually I think even younger than that.

———————————–
    actually, his acting is amazing. i am in a professional acting association in my city and let me tell you, the acting can be quite painful. the character marius is also very subtle, not so bold and pronounced as the rest, from what i’ve read of the book les miserable

He’s A LOT older than you, how old are you 12 13?
    Yes. This is a Disney/Tween site, Disney’s demographic is 6-14, of course I’m young, how old are you?

nick and samantha in love? pffft
    Well Nick does the British press care? naaah
    Well Nick does anyone over 12 yrs old care? naaah
    _____

? to both of your comments.

• FrancyJonasGomez

He’s A LOT older than you, how old are you 12 13?

A Disney/Tween site, are you sure about that, 6-14… Have you seen the profanity people use here, have you seen the post they post, you’re wrong darling. And i’m 19.

• mctiqueen

It has no effect on our lives who Nick is or isn’t hanging out with. People are soooo judgemental. Did you ever think maybe this time around, he isn’t going for looks, maybe she’s really sweet and nice, and he likes her for who she is?!

——————————–
    so are you under the age of 12? because even by then nicholas recorded a solo album, was gavroche in les mis multiple times, too many broadway shows to name, and had an offer to join the beauty and the beast national tour.

• FrancyJonasGomez

——————————–

He started at the age of 7.

• areyouonDOPE…

Oct 5, 2010 @ 02:12 pm
    areyouonDOPE… said:

so now he acts

Wahh?
    Um yeah hun hes been acting since he was 10 years old FYI
    oh i’m sorry “hun” my mind isn’t wikipedia …

• whoahitsAmber

Aw poor Nick, I think he should keep doing theatre stuff. I love the Jonas Brothers but I feel like Nick enjoys himself the most doing stuff like this. I’m so proud of him :)

• girl crush mileyyyyy

haha aw baby.

i think the reason nick gets these judgemental comments is his last name. face it, early everyone has a preconcieved opinion about the Jonas Brothers. me, i will NEVER judge someone before searching them up and finding out how they REALLY are

FrancyJonasGomez said:

He’s A LOT older than you, how old are you 12 13?

I was obviously referring to the subject matter of Disney/Tween (Disney tv shows/Jonas/Demi/etc). 90% of OU posts are on Disney actors and Disney does have a young demographic. I’m not judging older people liking them, maybe I will also when I get older, but the shows are not made for older teens the Disney market is young.

• FrancyJonasGomez

FrancyJonasGomez said:

He’s A LOT older than you, how old are you 12 13?

How old are you? you have a pretty good vocabulary.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

I wouldn’t mind if he stayed here forever. <333
    :P

——————————–
    That is nice I guess if you want to be an actor or singer, I tried to get Operating privileges at the local hospital and they refused, some jobs people want to do have age/university degree requirements.

• suckit

ok, why do people find johnny depp so “sexy”?

• xxbehappyxx

now, we will only have to see how these ‘relationship’ with Samantha Barks goes… :P

• xxbehappyxx

• girl crush mileyyyyy

sorry but you don’t know him. for all the fans know he could be an asshole. not saying he is because I don’t know. :)

• xxbehappyxx

double post :p

How old are you? you have a pretty good vocabulary.

13 in a month, but I’m not American that might be it. (JK)

• xxbehappyxx

suckit said:

ok, why do people find johnny depp so “sexy”?
    idk. he seems irrelevant to me

• xxbehappyxx

How old are you? you have a pretty good vocabulary.

13 in a month, but I’m not American that might be it. (JK)
    lmaoo are you british?

• FrancyJonasGomez

suckit said:

ok, why do people find johnny depp so “sexy”?
    He is <3

I know a lot of people said he was the weakest singer, but of course they are taking anything into consideration. I personally think he sounded amazing, but you know the thing I did not see, no one said he sounded bad, they just said he was weaker than the others.

i dont like him anymore :(
    boringgggggggggggggggg yawn

Nick Jonas IS my favorite Jonas Brother. He has ALWAYS been my favorite.<3

Its depressing enough that terrible singers like Nick Jonas rule the pop empires, but it is a truly terrible day when someone like him is cast to defame a masterpiece like Les Miserables. It just shows how low Broadway’s standards have become and how uncultured this world is.

———————
    hav you even heard him sing in this? EVERYONE says he’s incredible!dont judge him according to boy bands of yesterday,or today. he is 10 steps above the rest,he’s a legend you judgemental bitch! you go listen to his les mis work and say that again you arrogant asshole!

xxbehappyxx said:

suckit said:

ok, why do people find johnny depp so “sexy”?
    idk. he seems irrelevant to me
    I was thinking how could someone not find him “sexy”? Different tastes I guess.

i dont like him anymore :(
    boringgggggggggggggggg yawn
    ______

More Nick for me than. -_-

• FrancyJonasGomez

How old are you? you have a pretty good vocabulary.

13 in a month, but I’m not American that might be it. (JK)

Haha, i’m not American either. But good for you.

If Nick and Sam are really together, they will make the time to see each other and be together. When you love someone you can make a long distance relationship if both people are committed to it.
    ———————————————
    who said anything about love?! Jesus that’s doing alot of assuming and jumping ahead,casual dating or friendship is more like it,wow!

• sexxynickj

• EvaSnow

All I have to say is good luck Nick. ;)
    ___________
    Good luck? More like “Have fun”. xD

• areyouonDOPE…

suckit said:

ok, why do people find johnny depp so “sexy”?
    jack sparrow …

xxbehappyxx said:

How old are you? you have a pretty good vocabulary.

13 in a month, but I’m not American that might be it. (JK)
    lmaoo are you british?

Why did OU cut Samantha out of the main picture?

xxbehappyxx said:

How old are you? you have a pretty good vocabulary.

13 in a month, but I’m not American that might be it. (JK)
    lmaoo are you british?

• California.Gurls

I wish he would do more of these mature stuff and not the disney bullshit.

Good luck? More like “Have fun”. xD
    _____

True. Very true.

_____

Looks like someone didn’t actually take a listen to him in Les Mis before they made this comment.

• Anonymous25

Nick really looks like a great kisser…

• ThatAwkwardHershey

*Yawn*

• heartinvasion?

Suck it up, you pussy. It’s just a play.
    jk.

“On my own, pretending he’s beside me. All alone, I walk with him ’till morning. Without him, I feel his arms around me. And when I lose my way I close my eyes and he has found me”.

It’s amazing how much this song can actually work for Nick and Sam’s relationship when Nick leaves again. Eponine says it best.

dont get mad but he looks gay *runs for cover, dont shoot*

i dont like him anymore :(
    boringgggggggggggggggg yawn

More Nicholas for me!

i feel bad now.
    im being kind of bitchy to this guy on myspace :/ hehe its cause hes my friend and all but hes kind of annoying sometimes.

• Danger-ous

I didn’t realize he was capable of emotion. This is good news.

• Danger-ous

Oct 5, 2010 @ 01:50 pm

dont get mad but he looks gay *runs for cover, dont shoot*
    Why?

• Cookies

i dont like him anymore :(
    boringgggggggggggggggg yawn
    ===
    Anon….You fail at life…fo serious!

• EvaSnow

dont get mad but he looks gay *runs for cover, dont shoot*
    ________
    You do realize that he’s wearing a costume, right? That he’s “Marius” in these pictures not “Nick”.

ponyboy curtis is hot. <3

• Untouchable

the last pic is a tad bit scary..:)

Aww just found out one of my friends the Jonas Brothers now :) She never really liked them before, but all she does on tumblr now is repost Jonas Brothers stuff. Aww yay! :D

Do you guys remember that rumor that Nick made a heart shape pizza for Lucie Jones and then the pictures of them in the pizza place, making pizza came out? Well I was thinking, maybe the rumor was true but the pizza wasn’t for Lucie. Maybe the people got Sam and Lucie mixed up and the pizza was actually for Sam. It’s possible.

Nick cant move to London :O

id die if he did.

dont get mad but he looks gay *runs for cover, dont shoot*
    ______

… Okay? He’s in costume here but okay…

• EvaSnow

______
    yeah I remember that. And everyone thought that Nick and Lucie were in a relationship together. Just like everyone thinks that Samantha is Nick’s girlfriend right now…

He and the girl who played Cosette looked so cute together. Just an adorable couple. And had the most chemistry. But Samantha definitely seems the nicest person. I guess she has the real life chemistry. And after seeing the videos, both girls are sooo talented.

aww I WANT NICK TO MAKE ME A HEART SHAPED PIZZA! <3

id probably never eat it hahaha JK.

Move to london, nick….please…..please….NOW!

i dont know if you’re saying that cause u live in london. i dont, but still agree. him and london just seem to go well together. but itd be a nice switch up for the guy to go to the girl instead of vice versa.

____

Yeah but it’s more proven that Nick and Sam are together.

• GoldenGal9311

heartinvasion? said:

Suck it up, you pussy. It’s just a play.
    jk.
    ___________

I laughed really hard at that.

I am going to say this just because I have wondered. First off, I really
    don’t know if Sam and Nick are together, sure seems like it. I really hope he is happy and Sam is kind of cute. What ihave wondered is this: do you think Nick sometimes gets lonely and falls for the girl he may be spending time with at the moment? I know it sounds weird, but with Kevin married, Joe dating and moving out, it seems like Nick just wants someone to be with and he easily falls into a relationship. No clue if this us what happens, but sometimes it seems that way.

• nickjjismyhusband

I really dont care who Nick dates.I mean of course I love him and i care about him and everything but im not nosy with his love life. i mean it is HIS life, not mine.

but of course i do hope he is HAPPY with whoever he dates. (:

Except he was panned by critics and half the cast does think he’s worthless.

I do remember the pizza thing, I think he made it for fun. Sam was actually out town filming her Disney thing at the time, but I never thought he and lucie were dating, I always thought there was a little something with Sam at the end of the summer though.

• xxbehappyxx

xxbehappyxx said:

How old are you? you have a pretty good vocabulary.

13 in a month, but I’m not American that might be it. (JK)
    lmaoo are you british?
    do you have an accent?

Nick really looks like a great kisser…
    ______

Katie is so lucky she got to kiss him three times.
    Samantha is even luckier getting to kiss him whenever she wants.

Katie is so lucky she got to kiss him three times.
    Samantha is even luckier getting to kiss him whenever she wants.
    ———————

Except he was panned by critics and half the cast does think he’s worthless.
    _____

Where did you hear that the cast thought he was worthless?

• EvaSnow

Except he was panned by critics and half the cast does think he’s worthless.
    _________
    You’re hilarious. xD You have obviously no idea what you’re talking about. The cast loves him. So did the critics. xD

watching Tyra :)

theres something off putting about those jobros but i cant put my finger on it, i really wanna like em but i just cant

• Gleekedout

SHE DOESNT EVEN GO HERE!

• areyouonDOPE…

so now he acts

Except he was panned by critics and half the cast does think he’s worthless.

similar to his life as a jonas brother. mind as well go with the one that gives him slightly more cred. since there were also critics who thought he did great.

• never change

aww

• areyouonDOPE…

eff the jonas brothers bring back the BACKSTREET BOYS …..

• hithere

aaawww poor nick!

• hithere

first btw

Love Nick. He never ceases to make me a proud fan <3 I’m getting the Les Miserables DVD for sure :)

• Anonymous25

goodbye Namantha…

• EvaSnow

Aww it’s sad that Nick has to leave London again. You can just see that he has a great time in London. And I’m not just talking about Samantha, but also the other Les Mis castmates. It’s good to see that they all like Nick so much and that Nick likes them.