Nick Jonas Samantha Barks On A DATE?

nickjonassamanthabarksdate

@ London Zoo. Credit: @DABieberNinja. Thx Riley!

I LOVE Nick but I don’t like Samantha

this bitch

• w

Happy for him. (if they are together,even though it’s pretty obvious somethings going on)

ehm… no way :/ i mean i dont think he’d date her.. she doesnt even live in the states :/ but as long as they’re happy…

Nooooooo we don’t want a nimantha/sick!
    Go out with someone as pretty as Ashley or Camilia tell Joe to get you someone that’s at your level the only girlfriend who was at your level was Miley but screw her and monkey Liam get someone even better than Miley bb

She’s UGlY

• MissSarah

Oct 5, 2010 @ 11:45 am

their not dating.. theyre just friends.
    hopefully.

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeew
    HaHAha nick face LOL

Cool, but she looks a bit older than him :D

• MissSarah

they dont look good together. i wish hed get back with selena or even miley. i hate to say it but shes not…the type of girl…id imagine with nick. shes so…idk…not that pretty :) idk her so i cant say if i like her.

‘i hate you nick “don’t blame me for that because i was in love with you -_-
    “But that was nothin’ but a broken heart talkin’, baby.”

• Untouchable

oh nick don’t you just love the disney(or soon to be) gals

• WiSHRiGHTNOW

Aw look at that cute little smile on his face (:

They are not dating. He just wants to make Miley jealous.

Cool, she looks older tho :D

Nooooooo we don’t want a nimantha/sick!

—————-
    -____-

• Fan 4 ever

I think its kinda pathetic that just because he hangs out with a friend in a foreign coutry it means he’s probably dating her. Smh

Aw he looks so cute! I love Nick so much, I ship him with everybody! He makes everything and anyone cute and likeable!

Except for Selena…

• EvaSnow

Seriously people. They can’t be just friends? Obviously they like each other. He also hung out with Lucie Jones in the past and everyone also thought they were romantically involved. I don’t think they’re together. They’re just hanging out and enjoying each others company. That doesn’t mean that she’s his girlfriend.

And no I’m not a creepy Niley/Nelena or Nick stan.

• TeamNelenax3

If he’s happy, I’m happy. :)
    Even though I’m a nelena supporter, his happiness is always first.

• Anonymouse

gosh rude much….be happy miley,nick,selena all moved on and found happiness <3

• B.

>>>> SAMANTHA + NICK = SICK <<<< LOOOOOOOOOOL

she’s fine, but idk, probably just friends

Nooooooo we don’t want a nimantha/sick!

____

He can’t. His looks are fading and he knows it. So he lowered his standards. He settled for less.

So his beautiful ex’s (Miley and Selena) will continue to date hot guys. And he’ll be stuck with this busted chick.

yeah there not dating when mr hugs are overrated don’t ever touch me was apprently holding hands with sam hmmmmmm….

SICK ARE FOR REAL !!!!!!!!!!!!!

hes dating someone other than miley or sel *5 second dance party*

• Anonymouse

also loved how nick notices the camera smirking a little with a little ‘why are you looking at me’ type attitude mixed in lol

Wow they MUST be dating because they are WALKING together. =O ohh the drama! =P

^ wtaf?

• Brieanna

AMEN to your words. Thankyou for caring about his happiness.

• EvaSnow

What tweets and hint-ish comments? You mean what she said to People? That doesn’t mean anything. I’m not being ignorant, because they’re obviously liking each other. Everyone can see that, but I just don’t think that they’re dating. Yes they do go out on dates and are hanging out, but friends do that.

Ok i don’t mean to be rude but when you’re going out on dates as frequently as these two are, it means you’re dating. Therefore, they are not just friends. They’re dating. lol ;)
    _____
    Yeah but Nick and Samantha aren’t average people. They can only see each other for a short time, because Nick will go back to USA and there’s still a tour in Latin America. So obviously they’re spending a lot of time together right now. That only makes sense.

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

and tbh again, I think those people bringing Miley and Selena into this are a bit sad, Miley’s moved on.. Selena’s either happy single or looking or something.. and Nick’s moved on.. so why cant you? seeing as this IS a Nick AND Samantha post.

Oct 5, 2010 @ 12:31 pm
    Nooooooo we don’t want a nimantha/sick!

WTF u call Liam hot?
    Are you retarded he’s a fucking ugly ape
    Nick is to die for anyone would wanna do him
    You have some bad taste girl liam is hotter than nick taller,bigger,gorgeous eyes and a smile to die for. you must be on crack nick is cute but liam is one hot aussie and he looks like a real man.

liam is hotter than nick

Get glasses cause that monkey compared to nick is disgusting!
    And a real man? More like a douche famewhore!
    Anywho yea sam is an upgrade from selena

• live2love2laugh

(replying to this) – Oct 5, 2010 @ 12:37 pm

Liam cheated on Miley, Nick never did as far as we know.
    LOL, what? Miley cheated on Liam, that’s why he broke up with her.
    lol it seems more like miley broke up with him and liam told his manager to release the news a. so people think she was dumped or b. for publicity (personally i thnk he’s a famewhore why would he tell everyone he and miley broke up if he still wanted to be with her?) but who did she cheat on him with Adam? nope rumor… the other guy i forget his name – nope he has a gf

She’s probably talking about the tweets between her and Lea Salonga. Sam said on twitter something along the lines of being excited for the days coming up, which was when Nick was coming back to London. Then Lea tweeted her saying “I know why you’re excited and it has nothing to do with the O2 concert”. Sam never replied back to her even though she was replying back to fans at the time.
    Then the night Nick was back in London Lea tweeted Sam “Am I going to need sunglasses at the rehearsals tomorrow” pretty much saying that Sam is going to be glowing from happiness then Sam said “I think so”.
    ________
    Okay so I think I missed that. But still. I think that whole the Les Mis cast was sad when Nick left and was excited to see him again. And I think the whole “sunglasses” thing is maybe a little bit too far-fetched.

it’s pretty obvious they’re dating. You only have to look at all the clues
    (including the tweets, trips to America, multiple sightings, their friends talking about it, and that interview Sam did) to realize it’s more than friendship. Oh well as long as their happy. I find it funny how some people are just denying it because they don’t want it to happen. (And i don’t mean that directly to you ‘EvaSnow’, just generally)

*Facepalm*

Why the fuck does looks mean everything now?
    People saying that Sam isn’t pretty enough for Nick are just plain rude. Since when do you HAVE to date someone who is just as attractive as you? Have none of you had boyfriends before? Nick obviously finds Sam attractive since they are dating. So that’s all that should matter.

Fuck this boy never wins. It’s either he’s shallow because every girl he dates is “gorgeous” or that he can do so much better than the girl he is dating now because she’s “ugly”. Let Nick date whoever the hell he wants to date because he’s never ever going to date you. Sorry to say.

Liam cheated on Miley, Nick never did as far as we know.
    LOL, what? Miley cheated on Liam, that’s why he broke up with her.

—————

Well, if she did cheat on him, then Liam is a pussy for taking Smiley back!

_____

yeah but at the same time, he’s spending too much alone time with her going on dates for their not to be something going on between them. The whole Les miz cast was happy for him to be back, but instead of them all hanging out, he decides to spend alone time with Sam. lol there’s something their, especially when their friends are hinting at it and Sam flew out to America to spend some time with him.

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

*Facepalm*

Why the fuck does looks mean everything now?

You, my friend, should totally get an account.
    Finally someone who’s on the same planet as me :)

Liam cheated on Miley, Nick never did as far as we know.
    LOL, what? Miley cheated on Liam, that’s why he broke up with her

Miley never cheated or liam. Nick cheated on miley with selena he was talking to selena while dating miley and that is cheating when you are flirting to date the person before you break up. sorry but he cheated on miley and because of selena that why they broke up. selena was flirting with nick behind miley back.

Liam cheated on Miley, Nick never did as far as we know.
    LOL, what? Miley cheated on Liam, that’s why he broke up with her.
    Why would his reps do the work for her? Makes no sense.
    I actually don’t think either of them cheated, but at least there are photos of Miley fooling around with Douglas, Tanz and Adam. And there isn’t even a photo of Liam hanging with another girl, only a article form Star magazine conveniently written a week after they broke up, lol.

I hope Samantha is ready for this. It wont be as bad as if she was well known, but I hope she has a thick skin.

Nooooooo we don’t want a nimantha/sick!

____

ummmnnn miley is definately the hottest girlfriend and most talented girlfriend he has ever had. I mean once he downgraded to selena it all went down hill from there at least sam is a step up from selena at least she looks like a woman and not a kid.

She’s gorgeous and talented. Haters gonna hate.

Singing on my own: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThL0cvzwnsU

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

Seriously guys, Seriously, your gonna argue who is the prettiest girl or who is the hottest boy? SMH, we’re all different, we all have different taste’s in men -if your a man then in women- I for one prefer Nick to Liam and always have done but that’s just my opinion, everyone has there own opinion you cant force yours into them.

lol at all the people in denial again. What’s it going to take to convince you this time? A kiss like jashley?

Sam practically confirmed it in an interview when she smiled and very slightly nodded when asked if she was dating him. Pretty obvious.

;)

______

Miley? The most talented? Uh no.
    When Miley can sing like this

or act half as well as Sam can act, then come back to me.

______

________

lmfao. His face is like “yeah you caught me”

Ugh. I don’t really like her. But if they’re together, good for him. As long as he’s happy.

And by the way, Liam is ugly. He’s nasty looking.

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

I think everyone needs to grasp the fact that there’s no point hating on Jonas’s or any celebritys friends/girlfriends.. it’s stupid and pointless, where does it get you in life? nowhere.

• live2love2laugh

they dont look cute together in my opinon… i dont thinks she pretty enough to be his type … not that im saying she’s ugly she look pretty it’s just not the type of pretty you would think nick is into or that i think he looks good with plus i dont really like the idea of two darked hair darked eyed people together than whoever you dating looks more like you brother or sister … he would look better with somone with lighter hair or lighter eyes

• JB rocks my socks

I bet you they are annoyed with the fact that everytime they are spotted with someone its automatically a date.JUST SAYIN.
    Oh and Nicks face in this pic is a WIN!

She flew from England to the states just to be with him. I honestly don’t believe a friend would do that when he was going to be coming back to england within the next month anyway. I don’t have a problem either way, just my opinion.

I can’t decided whether or not she’s pretty. Sometimes she is, sometimes she’s not. It really doesn’t matter though. She’s seems like a nice girl from the interviews and from what I’ve seen of her.
    ——————-
    I think she’s pretty when she’s on stage for Les Mis and she’s not wearing a lot of make up.

She has a nice smile and seems like a ‘classic beauty’, which I think is Nick’s type. She seems mature too, which I also think Nick likes.

*insert comment made to the other person who assumed i was a selena stan*

i can’t even believe how rude you guys are being to samantha!! well, i actually can believe it, but it’s still mean! for one thing, maybe, just maybe looks aren’t the only thing that matters to nick! but besides that, she’s not even close to ugly!

but i do say with a bit of sadness that it does look like they might be together…i know that nick not being with her would not make him any closer to being with me, but i realized i prefer my nick to be single. ;) (unless he’s with miley and i have no freaking clue why i like them together.)

all i can say is that I dont like them together because i still love NILEY!!!but if nick is happy then why not!!!

NILEY FTW! jk liam is much hotter than nick.

• FrancyJonasGomez

NILEY FTW! jk liam is much hotter than nick.

Haha as much as i love Nick, that’s true, Liam is sexy <3

Except for Selena
    ———————————–
    hahaha!!!! I love you!

NILEY FTW! jk liam is much hotter than nick.

Haha as much as i love Nick, that’s true, Liam is sexy <3
    ———————–
    oh no the hell he’s not! Nick is a sex GOD!! Liam is a monkey

OMG NICK RUN!!! ONE OF THE ELEPHANTS GOT LOOSE IN THE ZOO,IT’S RIGHT BESIDE YOU!!!!!!

Long distance relationship doesn’t work? What about Katy Perry & Russel Brand, Chris Martin & Gwyneth Paltrow

Dear Samantha Barks,it doesnt mean a damn thing that you and Nick are hanging out,you will soon be gone like the others he’s been rumored to be dating and you will be irrelevant once again, Love,Me. Oh and he and Miley do still love each other how does it feel knowing his thoughts are on another girl when he’s with you? yes this is true. Liam is only a seatfiller,he’s convenient but they are not serious.

• XxDiSnEyNeRdxX

I Think that Nick and Sam are cute together!
    And I think that any girl that Nick smile is great for him.
    (I know he’s not smiling in the pic but I doubt he wasn’t smiling when he was with her. ;))

• peacenlove

_____

Niley stans are fucking psycho…

_____

You know you’re not funny, right?

• peacenlove

Oct 5, 2010 @ 01:43 pm
    jbx3 said:
    lol well we’re just awesome like that ;)

Haha forget that someone else also thought it was funny xD

D: dammit!

That’s what I said lol
    Well it was nice talking to you I have to go bye ttysot.

nice talking to you too bye :)

nick will be stuck with the busted chick? thats why miley now looks like a cocaine adict.. please miley with her big horse jaw is not that great. the most beautiful girl he ever went out with was nicole anderson and that was just a few months ago and nicole is also class not trashy like miley. as for her and liam yeah she goes from nick jonas a guys that works hard to a guy she has to support and someone that doesnt have his own car so he has to drive his girlfriends car.. and mayb samantha has a better personality than miley and she doesnt walk down the street looking like a five dollar hooker like miley does. miley doesnt deserve someone as classy as nick.. she does desreve that moocher liam tho.

Oct 5, 2010 @ 01:31 pm
    sexxynickj said:

The thing is, until Nick settles down with work, he’ll always have to have a long distance relationship even if the girl lives in the US unless she goes with him everywhere. Nick is always travelling to different states and countries. It’s hard for him to find a girlfriend overall. So if Nick and Sam are very serious about eachother and Sam can understand his work ethic and schedule, MAYBE they could work out. It would still be very hard. But I guess you’re right, if they became really serious with eachother and wanted to settle down together, one of them would have to pack their bags and move to the other’s country. That could be a big problem.

—————-

I used to be in a long distance relationship. It can work if both the people are committed and MAKE time to see each other when they can.

I think it could be serious between them because even though they haven’t been physically together a lot I’m sure they talk on phone, video chat, text, ect. There are so many ways for people to stay in contact these days that it makes having a long distance relationship easier.

I’m not saying it is serious, I’m just saying that just because they don’t live in the same place, doesn’t mean they aren’t in a relationship.

Also, they are going out together in public knowing they may be photographed is another reason I think they are together. They are kinda saying “we’re together” without having to actually say it.

ia. and i think for nick. any relationship is going to have some relative ‘long-distance’ period in it considering thats how his life is. it worked out for kevin since he found someone just before they became so huge. but for both nick and joe, i think ‘long-distance’ has become a given for them. they just have to find ways to work around it.

nick does not want miley… if he did he could have her in a heartbeat… nick jonas does not want miley cyrus… he broke up with her twice… why would he date her now with her new down grade personality… she is trash and he is CLASS.. HE DOES NOT WANT MILEY!!!!!!!!

shes making it up… miley did not turn nick down… miley did a british interview a few months ago and miley said she will make out with nick.. miley wants nick but he doesnt want her… nick broke up with miley twice. nick doesnt want trash he wants class.

_____

Niley stans are fucking psycho
    ———————-
    stfu bitch your parents were psycho for conceiving you

_____

You know you’re not funny, right?
    —————–
    I laughed

• crazylady

Nicks looks are fadin. More like Joes. I mean with the whole beard thing. COME ON DUDE!!! But Nick is the sexist Joe bro in my opinion. And he’ll always b. Thank u very much:P

I agree with this. I don’t see how Nick’s looks are fading. on the contrary, it’s the exact opposite. he has turned from an only kinda cute boy to a sexy man.
    I used to be a major Joeho and I still <3 him but Nick is outshining him these days.

I honestly don’t see how people find Liam hot. I mean come on he’s like a fuckin building..don’t get why so many girls love tall guys but I guess that’s why I always will be “detached” from this world.

I’m a Niley fan but if they are really dating I hope Nick is happy. I liked sam at first then I wasnt sure but now I’m sure I like her and just hope he’s happy,let’s face it guys maybe it’s time he moved on from Miley really and truly this time and if this girl here is going to make him happy and treat him right then God Bless them that’s what I say about all of this,that’s all.

stfu bitch your parents were psycho for conceiving you
    ______

YOU’RE telling ME that? Good grief. I fear for the future generations. You kids are getting out of control.

I laughed
    ____

Well that just shows your lack or maturity then.

• realistgangsta

publicity

• JoickBelongs

YEEES! I fucking love them together <3

• Anonymouse

realistgangsta said:

publicity

For what? and how? Its not like they are flaunting it.

• thefuturemrsnickjonas

• thefuturemrsnickjonas

MONKEY LIAM, MONKEY LIAM!!!!! LMFAO:D Nick is a SEX WIZARD!!!!!:D :D

Well as far as I know they weren’t there. Only Kevin was there at the wedding. There’s no proof of them being at the wedding. Nobody confirmed that. Plus I know almost for sure that they (Nick and Joe) did something else that day.

What did they do then?

• jbx3

Oct 5, 2010 @ 01:22 pm

Oct 5, 2010 @ 01:16 pm
    Oct 5, 2010 @ 01:10 pm

rofl thats so mean but i laughed

Rotflmaoo I thought I was the oblynone who laughed!

lmao i found that really funny

Me too. I’m horrible.

• peacenlove

Oct 5, 2010 @ 01:22 pm

Oct 5, 2010 @ 01:16 pm
    Oct 5, 2010 @ 01:10 pm

rofl thats so mean but i laughed

Rotflmaoo I thought I was the oblynone who laughed!

lmao i found that really funny

Same here tho it was kinda mean cause the chick isn’t even fat hah

lol mte

Lol i think we where the only ones who laughed o. O
    u seem chill

lol well we’re just awesome like that ;)

Nick is just tryna get his kicks in until nhe has to go on tour again. Too bad Miley turned him down to go back to that Australian bloke who did in fact cheat on her. Don’t ask me how I know all this but I know.

• idkMyBFFjill

PS- an anon made that joke.

That is exactly why i’ll never have a thing against anons.

Oct 5, 2010 @ 12:57 pm
    Sam In Atlanta said:
    LOL at the “THEY’RE JUST FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!! A girl can be friends with a guy without dating!!!!!” teenies. They say this about every girlfriend JB has ever had. And they’re ALWAYS wrong. They’re wrong this time too, but they will keep on believing they’re not dating, or else they’ll end up in the fetal position in the corner, rocking back and forth, chanting “Nick is mine, Nick is mine, Nick is mine…”
    ————————————-

Thank. You!! =)

Haha, do you really know or are you making it up about Miley turning him down?

I KNOW. Trust. Their relationship used to be completely different but now its at the point where Miley can tell Nick to jump and he’d say “how high”. But Miley finds her romance with Liam more convenient so Nick didn’t stand a chance.
    ——————-
    you know nothing stfu

hahahahah. i love nick jonas and all, and okay sure, its kinda disappointing to think he’s dating her, but that was hilarious. and so true.

• w

I never said she wasn’t there at a Road Dogs game. I only said that Nick might not be the only reason for her to come to New York. We don’t know why she was there. I know she spent time with Nick while she was in New York. I saw the pictures. And I know that Nick wasn’t there because Nick was doing something else that day. Plus the wedding was on Demi’s b-day and he attended her birthday.

Plus I know that they like each other. I think everyone can see that. And they’re hanging out/dating, but I just don’t think they’re in a relationship because that’s kinda impossible. They don’t have the chance to see each other that often.
    IA.
    I don’t know how they’ll be in a relationship, what with Nick being in South America for the next month and she filming a Disney Channel UK show. They’re probably just casually dating.

• Mafer Rodríguez-Lee

lucky bith, so jelaous.

i figured this was the problem. people have different concepts of the term ‘dating.’ some assume it means a full out relationship while others use it to describe people who simply go on dates. interchangeable word.

That is true, you are most probably right. I don’t know if they’ve progressed to full out relationship status or whatever, but i mean they are most definitely ‘dating’ and ‘seeing each other’ at the least right now. There’s no point in denying it anymore.
    _________________
    I don’t know if you’re the same person as before but I agree with the last comment. (My comment was the first) I think we just misunderstood. They’re dating because they’re hanging out, but that doesn’t mean that they’re in a relationship. Because I don’t think they are. I think they’re just dating/hanging out.

ya see, i figured it was a mere misunderstanding in ambiguity. :) but i agree. from my perspective i think they are dating, but in the sense that there is an interest there without necessarily a relationship just yet. not quite joe/ashley but more than what i would consider nick and maya’s relationship to be.

• peacenlove

Oct 5, 2010 @ 01:10 pm

rofl thats so mean but i laughed

Rotflmaoo I thought I was the oblynone who laughed!

lmao i found that really funny

• live2love2laugh

w said:

live2love2laugh said:

Doubt it. Niley broke up in December 2007 and the ~Nelena rumors didn’t even start until about June 2008 when she was in their Burnin’ Up video.
    nahh the rumors started before then with the miley&mandy video but before that cody linely spilled nick and selena were dating in a interview
    The Cody Linley thing was after the Burnin’ Up video. Like a month later.
    when did the music video come out?

_______

The pictures of Nick and Joe at Demi’s party was from the night before or the morning of her birthday. For her actual birthday she went on that boat or whatever with her friends. One of them made a video of it and neither Nick or Joe were there because they were at the wedding.

But for now they are just having fun so whatever. I don’t think they will become really serious but we’ll see.

Oct 5, 2010 @ 01:10 pm

rofl thats so mean but i laughed

Rotflmaoo I thought I was the oblynone who laughed!

lmao i found that really funny

lmaoo

• jbx3

Oct 5, 2010 @ 01:16 pm
    Oct 5, 2010 @ 01:10 pm

rofl thats so mean but i laughed

Rotflmaoo I thought I was the oblynone who laughed!

lmao i found that really funny

Same here tho it was kinda mean cause the chick isn’t even fat hah

• w

live2love2laugh said:

w said:

live2love2laugh said:

The Cody Linley thing was after the Burnin’ Up video. Like a month later.
    when did the music video come out?
    Day Camp Rock came out. June 21st, 2008. Wikipedia lol.

_______
    I completely agree with this so yeah it was a misunderstanding. xD

EvaSnow said:

_________
    *cough*Jealous*cough* =D

____

idk about jealous but i LOLed

friends? they are holding hands! check the pic carefully!

• peacenlove

Oct 5, 2010 @ 01:16 pm
    Oct 5, 2010 @ 01:10 pm

rofl thats so mean but i laughed

Rotflmaoo I thought I was the oblynone who laughed!

lmao i found that really funny

Same here tho it was kinda mean cause the chick isn’t even fat hah

lol mte

Marius and Eponine, finally together. Fuck yeah!

____________

• nickjjismyhusband

haha his face is like:;

“FUCK YES IM ON A DATE BITCHEEEES!”

friends? they are holding hands! check the pic carefully!
    ____

I thought they were too at first but they aren’t if you look carefully. I thought her purse was Nick’s arm. And you can see she’s holding her glasses.

Probably dating?

their not dating.. theyre just friends.

• Panda Bear Love

Finally, OU posts something I sent! :)

HELL YEAH NAMANTHA.

don’t like them together^^

• Untouchable

haha…nick’s face

Oct 5, 2010 @ 11:45 am
    don’t like them together^^
    ………………
    me too -____-

• superJOEman

NOOOOOO!!!!!! Nelena rules!!! ;)

• Anonymouse

Also sam is following Nicks bros and parents…doubt she knows his backup band enough to follow them

I think Sam is very beautiful. Obviously Nick does too. Leave them alone. If they want to date, let them date. It’s not your place to say if they can or not.

it’s pretty obvious they’re dating. You only have to look at all the clues
    _________
    Exactly because I wouldn’t mind if they were really together. I think they’re adorable together. But I just think that Nick is smart enough to know that this isn’t going to work out since she lives in the UK and has another life than he has. So they’re probably just enjoying each others company for how long it will last.

But how do you/we know that Samantha was in the USA just for Nick. Maybe she already was in the USA and just stopped by to say hello.

it’s pretty obvious they’re dating. You only have to look at all the clues
    _________

————————
    Yes she absolutely was just stopping byu to say hello,she had that tripped planned since last year and had business in Ny to do,she wasnt there just for him and I think she didnt even go to the JB concert when she was there,but if she did ok

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

Liam cheated on Miley, Nick never did as far as we know.
    LOL, what? Miley cheated on Liam, that’s why he broke up with her

——————-
    And you know all this how? SMH @ People making up shit.

• NicksGirl

aww i hope they aren’t really dating :( she doesn’t seem good for him! MY OPINION!

WTF u call Liam hot?
    Are you retarded he’s a fucking ugly ape
    Nick is to die for anyone would wanna do him

liam is hotter than nick

Get glasses cause that monkey compared to nick is disgusting!
    And a real man? More like a douche famewhore!
    Anywho yea sam is an upgrade from selena
    You are the one who need to get glasses entire hollywood thinks liam is hot where the hell is your taste. Liam has height, looks, muscles and a movie star smiley and a great personality and a gentleman. open your fucking eyes. Liam is hot and hotter than nick.

______

Yeah okay Jackie. Get back into your padded room.

I don’t think they are holding hands. They are too far apart. That bieber image thing makes it look weird.

• live2love2laugh

Liam cheated on Miley, Nick never did as far as we know.
    LOL, what? Miley cheated on Liam, that’s why he broke up with her

——————-
    And you know all this how? SMH @ People making up shit.
    actually that sounds about right have you ever heard any of mileys or the jonas brothers song they actually say that – not saying any of them refer to miley and nicks realationship they can write watever they want- but because of the songs this is wat people believe is true

I’m glad they are spending time together while they can.

_____

They just so happened to be in the same place at the same time? It could be a coincidence but I doubt it. Especially when Sam spent most of her time there with Nick, going to his softball games, concert, broadway show… I also heard Sam was Nick’s date to Danielle’s sister’s wedding.

______

Oh I meant a broadway show, not Nick’s broadway show. :p

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

live2love2laugh said:
    Liam cheated on Miley, Nick never did as far as we know.
    LOL, what? Miley cheated on Liam, that’s why he broke up with her

——————-
    And you know all this how? SMH @ People making up shit.
    ———————–
    Im sorry but I dont believe anyone cheated on anyone.. you dont remain friends with your ex if he/she cheated on you.

_________________

• Anonymouse

Oct 5, 2010 @ 12:49 pm
    EvaSnow said:

it’s pretty obvious they’re dating. You only have to look at all the clues
    _________

She was in NYC/NJ with him the WHOLE week…went to a play with him,to danielle sisters wedding and RD game+Show so yeah. Also he wasn’t on tour that long…and isnt going back on tour much longer either oct 15-2 first weeks of november then they’ll prob spend more time together.

• w

live2love2laugh said:

Liam cheated on Miley, Nick never did as far as we know.
    LOL, what? Miley cheated on Liam, that’s why he broke up with her

——————-
    And you know all this how? SMH @ People making up shit.

I think they are cute. And I find Sam really pretty.

__________
    Well they didn’t meet in the middle of nowhere. She was there when Nick was in NY. That’s a pretty big city. So it’s not really weird if she would be there for other reasons. And of course she spent time with Nick, that only makes sense if you’re in the same city. And Nick wasn’t at Dina’s wedding.

WTF u call Liam hot?
    Are you retarded he’s a fucking ugly ape
    Nick is to die for anyone would wanna do him

liam is hotter than nick

Get glasses cause that monkey compared to nick is disgusting!
    And a real man? More like a douche famewhore!
    Anywho yea sam is an upgrade from selena

where going round and round
    If she likes nick she can stupid cunt she’s probably not the only one who does okay
    Liam is cute but he’s a nob unlike nick now both of you cunts gtfo it!

• Sam In Atlanta

WTF u call Liam hot?
    Are you retarded he’s a fucking ugly ape
    Nick is to die for anyone would wanna do him

liam is hotter than nick

Get glasses cause that monkey compared to nick is disgusting!
    And a real man? More like a douche famewhore!
    Anywho yea sam is an upgrade from selena

where going round and round
    Liam is cute but he’s a nob unlike nick now both of you cunts gtfo it!

• w

How do you know she was at the wedding?

• live2love2laugh

Why would his reps do the work for her? Makes no sense.
    liams rep wouldnt be doing they work for miley the publicity is for HIM also agree that i dont either one of them cheated im just saying if it was miley then who was it with cuz it wouldnt be any of the boys on set (personal opinon)

• Timber

They went to the London Zoo? That sounds like fun. xD

i honestly don’t care if nick date
    with this girls

ARE CUTE ANS NOT BITCH LIKE MYLEY CYRUS AND SELENA 6OMEZ

w said:

How do you know she was at the wedding?
    _____
    She wasn’t. Neither was Nick. Or Joe.

• live2love2laugh

nahhh cody linely accidently said it in a interview that nick and miley broke up and selena and nick were dating

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

If any of you are from England, a fan of Jonas and complaining think of it this way, Samantha gives Nick a reason to keep returning to the UK. :)

• Timber

i honestly don’t care if nick date
    with this girls

ARE CUTE ANS NOT BITCH LIKE MYLEY CYRUS AND SELENA 6OMEZ
    _

…. O__O

Do you know how to spell at all?

• wassssup!!

let them be friends who cares!!!

• wassssup!!

let them be friends who cares!!!

Still. And look.

It’s blurry and very hard to tell but you can kind of see her arm hooked through his arm. I think they’re dating. Just don’t know if they’re really serious or not about it.
    How do you know Nick wasn’t at her wedding.

• live2love2laugh

Liam is a man.
    Nick is a fag.
    END.

Liam is a man.
    Nick is a fag.
    END.

You are an idiot.
    END.

Yes, the London zoo. Where Nick found this new hippo girlfriend of his.

If I was Miley and found out my boyfriend cheated I would tell my reps that we broke up. And it could be that she met some hot boy in Detroit, she was seen in clubs?
    But my point was, I don’t get why everybody claims Liam was cheating when it actually looks nothing like it.
    He went to Detroit twice, skipped the TCA for Miley, she didn’t have time for him. He wasn’t happy at all (understandable) and wanted her to show some commitment. Looks like he got what he wanted.

Oct 5, 2010 @ 01:28 pm

Get it Nick!
    ======================

Wow…O_O
    That is one sex-up Christian.
    IA. GET IT, BB!

• jbx3

lol well we’re just awesome like that ;)

Haha forget that someone else also thought it was funny xD

• LilaBabiuk

So… if I hang out with a friend I’m dating him/her??? That’s rdiculous!!!
    Plus they live miles apart from each other … hello!!! LA/London (idk if she lives in London… but whatever England!)
    Nick looks gorgeous at this pic, thought

• peacenlove

jbx3 said:
    lol well we’re just awesome like that ;)

Haha forget that someone else also thought it was funny xD

D: dammit!

Good for Nick! She seems to make him very happy and he deserves that.
    ———————-
    HAHAHAAHAHAHAHA where does he ever look so happy with her?

Good for Nick! She seems to make him very happy and he deserves that.

So… if I hang out with a friend I’m dating him/her??? That’s rdiculous!!!
    Nick looks gorgeous at this pic, thought
    _____

No but when you hang out with this person multiple times and when you guys are on your own, then it starts to become dates.

‘i hate you nick “don’t blame me for that because i was in love with you -_-
    “But that was nothin’ but a broken heart talkin’, baby.”

—————–

LMAO!

• thewayilovedyou

Fan 4 ever said:

——————————

I agree.

• jbx3

lol well we’re just awesome like that ;)

Haha forget that someone else also thought it was funny xD

I think there just having fun
    together and enjoying each others
    company.
    I personally love them together, she is
    sweet and its been a while sense Nick
    has been with someone.

You guys are dumb by saying he should dump her cause she’s not pretty. Obviously nick doesn’t care what you think & he thinks otherwise. Theyre happy, leave em alone.

• XxDiSnEyNeRdxX

I don’t see why people think that Samantha is ugly and Ashley is pretty. I think Samantha is prettier than Ashley. Not that looks matter. Nick probably likes her because she’s a sweet girl and fun to be with. I don’t hope that the Jonas Brothers only care about looks but also about personality. That’s way more important.

I 110% agree with all of that. =D

• XxDiSnEyNeRdxX

I 110% agree with all of that. =D

• EvaSnow

Finally someone with a brain! lol

theyre deff going out

Ew what’s with nick and old chicks. How old is she by the way? No offense but she looks about 23 or 24 =\

He probably signed a contract for recording 10 Cds, taping 4 seasons of Jonas and dating 5 co-stars with Disney.

• jbx3

Oct 5, 2010 @ 01:43 pm
    jbx3 said:
    lol well we’re just awesome like that ;)

Haha forget that someone else also thought it was funny xD

D: dammit!

That’s what I said lol
    Well it was nice talking to you I have to go bye ttysot.

• DropTheWorldx

Or maybe they’re doing the unthinkable…

Hanging out.

__________
    I think she’s 20.

every girl next to a jobro is a girlfriend?? pls, if that is true i’ll probabily have millons of boyfriends……

• w

These “she’s ugly” comments are so typical and uncalled for.

Nooooooo we don’t want a nimantha/sick!

-_______-

BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    FUCK YOU!!!!
    I HATE YOU!!!
    HAHAH LOL

Ilove u Nick ;)

• California.Gurls

__
    are you fucking kidding me? Miley is dating a monkey and Selena didn’t date a guy for a long time now and Nick is getting hotter everyday.

w said:

These “she’s ugly” comments are so typical and uncalled for.
    _______
    I agree. They don’t make any sense.

i love niley so much(:
    BUT im so totally glad “if hes even dating her” that hes finnaly moved on to someone who isnt Miley or Selena finally, i never thought this day would come praise the lord ahah(:

Lol at all these teenies calling Sam ugly. Calling her ugly is not going to make you prettier or Nick like you more.

• jane

Oh come on! they´re just friends!! and she seems nice btw…And if Nick happy that´s all we need to know!

Why is everyone so hung up on what she looks like? If they are dating (and I think they are) the important thing is that she makes Nick happy, and she treats him well.

She’s far from ugly, but it’s nice to see that what’s most important to Nick isn’t what she looks like.

—————

Miley, Selena, Samantha and Nicole.

Who’s gonna be the lucky number 5? Demi? Alyson?

• Jessika

in a way i agree.. but I’ve gotten “cozy” with some of my guy friends at parties before but no one ever thought we were together.. which we weren’t… idk though if they are together its their personal business and none of ours

Nooooooo we don’t want a nimantha/sick!

____

i’m pretty sure nick never had a ‘looks standard’ in the first place. i mean, miley?

AWWWW a date in the London zoo!

Come on. It’s obvious they are dating. Don’t try to fool yourselves. Between the tweets from Sam and Lea Salonga to Sam visiting Nick in NYC to them going on a date at the sushi place last Monday to the People article from last night saying they were getting cozy at the Les Mis after party a couple nights ago, etc. There is no denying that there is something going on between them.—-

exactly. i mean, the boy dates. that what people do. no one said they were getting married and the that the world was going to end.

Oct 5, 2010 @ 11:58 am
    EvaSnow said:

And no I’m not a creepy Niley/Nelena or Nick stan.
    ——————————-

Uhh…The tweets, the hint-ish comments, them holding hands at the party? Namantha might not be a ship yet but they’re certainly waaayyy into each other.

true. and then even worse, Selena.

• Anonymous25

—————-

This!!!!

• Nick’sFavoriteGirl

Ok. Seriously OU! STOP getting into the JoBros love life, & personal lives. It’s PEOPLE LIKE U WHO PUT A BAD REPUTATION ON “OUR BOYS”. Nick & Samantha r JUST FRIENDS & NOTHING ELSE. Evcerytime ANY Disney girl or Foreing girl r seen with 1 of the JoBros, the automatic answer that you guys give is: “They r dating.” PLS, JUST LEAVE NICK ALONE.

Nooooooo we don’t want a nimantha/sick!

WTF u call Liam hot?
    Are you retarded he’s a fucking ugly ape
    Nick is to die for anyone would wanna do him
    He’s getting hotter min by min one day he’s going to kill someone with his hotness ;)

Nooooooo we don’t want a nimantha/sick!

WTF u call Liam hot?
    Are you retarded he’s a fucking ugly ape
    Nick is to die for anyone would wanna do him

Aww, super cute! And the zoo looks super fun. I want to go.

Oct 5, 2010 @ 12:14 pm
    Nooooooo we don’t want a nimantha/sick!

Miley > Selena > anything > Samantha
    K thats all!

Oct 5, 2010 @ 11:58 am
    EvaSnow said:

And no I’m not a creepy Niley/Nelena or Nick stan.
    ——————————-

_________

Do people seriously need a picture of them kissing (that would probably never come out) or them confirming them (which will never happen) to believe they are dating. Obviously they are dating seeing as they went on a DATE to the zoo together. Whether if they are official, who knows? But they are definately in to eachother.

And if Sam DOES have a boyfriend, I feel really bad for him. He must be one understanding guy while having his girlfriend all hung over some other guy.

__
    Liam looks more like a lion more like a hot looking lion. sorry, but you must have bad taste because liam is a hot looking guy. MIley is gorgeous and yes miley is hotter than selena and samatha but she taken by a hot aussie and she moved on. selena is single well she looks like a kid any guy with brain wouldn’t date a girl who looks like a child is disgusting. Sam is cute and she a step up from selena but not from miley.

• peacenlove

rofl thats so mean but i laughed

Okay let’s look at all the facts.
    Nick and Sam on a date at the zoo, Nick and Sam on a dinner date at Wagamama, Sam flying to NYC at spending a lot of time with Nick, Nick not denying that he’s dating anyone to People, Sam talking highly about Nick to People, People saying that Nick and Sam were holding hands, dancing and getting “cozy” at the after party for Les Mis and of course the tweets between Sam and Lea.

Seems like they are dating to me.

Still. And look.

How do you know Nick wasn’t at her wedding.
    ____________

END.

You’re a prick.
    Get a life.
    END.

• w

live2love2laugh said:

The Cody Linley thing was after the Burnin’ Up video. Like a month later.

• jbx3

Oct 5, 2010 @ 01:10 pm

rofl thats so mean but i laughed

Rotflm

• jbx3

Oct 5, 2010 @ 01:10 pm

rofl thats so mean but i laughed

Rotflmaoo I thought I was the oblynone who laughed!

• sexxynickj

I love Nick and Sam together. NAM is my new favorite couple!!! I hope he is happy. She seems like the kind of girl who would be totally devoted to him. Also, she’s BRITISH and that’s is HOTTTTTT

GET IT NICK!!!!!!!

_________
    *cough*Jealous*cough* =D

His looks are fading? Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha! How can you look at that face and say that? What a cutie! But, about Sam- why does every one attack her looks? He finds her attractive, you don’t have to. She looks older but she IS only 2 years older than him. That is not that much older than him and it is legal. If she looks 25, what’s wrong with that, anyway? It’s STILL not that old. I bet you wish you could sing like her. Leave her be.

• Brieanna

It doesn’t matter what she looks like, guys. What is IMPORTANT here is HIS HAPPINESS.
    Can’t we all just be fans of what he stands for? WHAT WE SHOULD SEE HIM AS? Be a PROUD FAN of his courage and his strength to become a light to us all. HE IS OUR HERO, why do we critizies his happiness?
    Samantha is beautiful, and whether or not they are daing..I am just glad he has found a friend in her and that he is HAPPY.
    God Bless. Xx

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

Honestly, I think there cute together, it’s a change for Nick to be dating someone thats not disney and is british. She’s beautiful and he’s gorgeous, let them be, really whats the problem? Saying she’s ugly aint gonna change Nicks opinion on her.

______

true. and then even worse, Selena.

lol. i feel like you were subtly trying to dig at some sort of inner selena stan. but thats ok. i agree with you as much as i would rather not.

Liam cheated on Miley, Nick never did as far as we know.

Liam cheated on Miley, Nick never did as far as we know.
    LOL, what? Miley cheated on Liam, that’s why he broke up with her.

I know that what i’m posting has nothing to do with this .. but please
    join!!

____

Oh Jackie… you’re so delusional.

Nooooooo we don’t want a nimantha/sick!

WTF u call Liam hot?
    Are you retarded he’s a fucking ugly ape
    Nick is to die for anyone would wanna do him

liam is hotter than nick

• ani

Samantha is ugly, she looks 40 years old

• Alex

Y’all hoes be hating like hell… “she’s ugly”
    “I hate her!” rofl…