Taylor Swift GLAMOUR COVER GIRL

taylor-swift-glamour-gorgeous

Um, WOW?! Via TaylorSwiftWeb. Speak Now is NUMBER ONE on iTunes!

Taylor Swift talked GLAMOUR about Kanye diss: Everything that happens to me gets put into a song. For some reason, I’m really comfortable talking about my personal life in songs. There, I don’t hold back: names, dates, expressions on people’s faces, times, exactly where we were and how it felt, what I wish I would have said to them in the moment. So I’m not only excited about sharing..

..the songs with fans; I’m also pretty interested to hear the response from the guys I’ve written about on this record. The most important lesson you’ve learned in love? I’ve learned that you can’t predict it or plan for it. For someone like me who is obsessed with organization and planning, I love the idea that love is the one exception to that. Love is the one wild card.

Are there qualities you look for in a guy now you wouldn’t have looked for when you were younger? When I’m getting to know someone, I look for someone who has passions that I respect, like his career. Someone who loves what he does is really attractive. In high school, I used to think it was ‘like sooooo cool’ if a guy had an awesome car. Now none of that matters. These days I look for character and honesty and trust.

A girl once told me one of the reasons she loves you is that she’s never felt abandoned by you, like she has by Miley Cyrus. You hear artists say things like, ‘When I turned 21, the record label made me over into a sexualized creature.’ Could you see yourself going in that direction?

I have no idea who I’m going to be in the future, but right now, that’s not me. I like to write about relationships. I like it when my friends come over and we crowd around the piano and sing Journey songs at the top of our lungs.. And I like things that make me feel seven again. I don’t ever look down on people for the way they choose to have fun; it’s just not necessarily the way I like to have fun. Still friends w/ Taylor Lautner?: ‘Absolutely! He’s one of my best friends. He’s wonderful, and we’ll always be close. I’m so thankful for that.’

• Cookies

I like taylor but shes no hayley williams

The 8th picture is the same dress Ashley Greene wore to the VMAs this year. HAHAHA of all people, how funny!

• xoxfiaxox

WTF! Seriously, OC?! Also why would yu say that to Taylor, well the ‘like she has by Miley Cyrus’. Anyway Miley and Taylor aren’t even fueding so wtf did Glamour want to get out of that interview?

• Kevin

it just means some stupid preteen told the interviewer that one of the reasons she likes taylor is because she hasn’t changed her boring good girl image unlike miley who is growing up, along with her image, hence making the girl feel abandoned.

Selling sex for money, I think is what you meant. Taylor doesn’t need to change her image to stay relevent!

wow selling sex? thats all you got? no. miley does not sell sex. miley is sex. just like every 15-30 year old woman feels about herself. sexy. some choose to hide it, some choose to show it. feeling good bout yourself can be expressed in many ways, but it should never be considered as a selling effect. and should never be judged . but i understand why you chose that factor of miley, simply because your too bitter to comprehend that taylor swift is the boring kind.

• Hangover

Wait…What??O_o

• Untouchable

someone plz tell me how Miley abandoned anyone

WOW! THIS IS HOT!

Miley didn’t abandon you, you abandoned her.
    just sayin…

someone plz tell me how Miley abandoned anyone

I’m guessing they mean some people feel she ‘abandoned’ her younger fans by ‘sexing’ her image up ?

• GabriellaS

The magazibne wanted to start a fued about Miley and Taylor.

Don’t comment on it, so they don’t get the satisfaction of starting a feud

Oct 5, 2010 @ 12:52 pm
    Untouchable said:
    someone plz tell me how Miley abandoned anyone
    ========================

She was child entertainer, and dipped out please other people. Love Miley, but the girl has every reason to feel “abandoned”. Kids can’t exactly relate to & love this:

love her in the last picture in the black

Untouchable said:
    someone plz tell me how Miley abandoned anyone
    ========================

boo fucking hoo. She can’t stay 12 forever.

• Kevin

• PrettyYoungThing

Love Taylor! She’s a gorgeous and bright girl. This has to be one of my favorite photo shoots of hers.

Oct 5, 2010 @ 01:06 pm
    Untouchable said:
    someone plz tell me how Miley abandoned anyone
    ========================

boo fucking hoo. She can’t stay 12 forever.
    ===

So not being 12 means you should dress and dance like a slut?
    Don’t use the age excuse. It’s dumb.

• GabriellaS

• TheTruthBitch

Flawless shoot <3

WOWWWW is all I got say!!!

• GabriellaS

Totally agree. P.s LOVE your icon.

• Recidivist

I’m not a Taylor fan, but I don’t think she will ever become hyper-sexualized to sell records. It doesn’t seem her style. You can tell she is a “good girl”

• Anonymous48

YAY speak now’s number 1 sooo proud of her. the songs fucking amazing, i can totally relate <3

• skyebird

don’t like that black lace dress :/ it’s boring for a cover picture.

• Cookies

skyebird said:

don’t like that black lace dress :/ it’s boring for a cover picture.

I’d reccomend this dress but taylor doesnt have the boobs:

• GabriellaS

She is the defenition of perfection. Love ya Tay ;)

• luvEVANA

TheTruthBitch said:
    Flawless shoot <3
    i love ur icon<3

• luvEVANA

TheTruthBitch said:
    Flawless shoot <3
    i love ur icon<3

• skyebird

his naked body, explained sounds like an anatomy article… wtf glamour. hahaha

The 8th picture is the same dress Ashley Greene wore to the VMAs this year. HAHAHA of all people how funny!

==
    LOL. You don’t even make sense.

I don’t get why people defend Miley by saying she’s “growing up.” Taylor grew up and ventured out of dresses with cowboy boots. Selena grew up and stopped dressing like a little boy. I’m 22 and my growing up never involved lingerie, exposed undergarments, going into 21+ clubs while underage, dancing on a pole, etc.
    There is a difference between growing up and being provocative. When you actually grow up you realize there’s no need to be provocative

I am laughing of my comment too. Lol
    What was I thinking? I don’t know.
    Sorry ;)

she looks cute in ray bans. i met her in sydney last yr and she looks like a poscelin doll. flawless

• FrancyJonasGomez

What? Wow…
    And Taylor looks gorgeous <3

i like your response, although i want to comprehend 1 thing. what is the path you speak of? prostitution? bad lifestyle? i will have to disagree. dressing sexy can not lead to any wrongs. it all comes down to the reception of who you are as a person, and NOT the way you dress. a girl in my school, dresses beautifully infact, and covers her body head to toe, but she sleeps with many guys, does that poke a hole in your theory?

Oh no, I totally agree. But I just mean that starting to portray a sexy image at an age where you don’t even understand it or what it means can cause a lot of confusion which may lead to a bad path.

• never change

nice

• qxzpxd

2Juif8 tsmtjenuoqye, [url=http://ssdxsrkyngrg.com/]ssdxsrkyngrg[/url], [link=http://xxejiqwznpwr.com/]xxejiqwznpwr[/link], http://cmgtoeyijfnf.com/

• hottiegirl

i want to see the 25 cute hair cut :D

Way to prove a point of many people. Many parents aren’t comfortable with their little girls wearing short shorts and dancing provocatively. Obviously a little girl can’t be a slut if she doesn’t understand what she’s even doing. However, many girls have the potential to get on a wrong track by trying to be too sexy too soon. But I am not saying they all will or your sister will. I got down to some Britney when I was little lol I can just see where this perspective comes from.

So not being 12 means you should dress and dance like a slut?Don’t use the age excuse. It’s dumb.

so my little sister is a slut? because she loves her music, dresses in short shorts, and imitates dances from miley/britney. choose your words carefully next time bitch, and look up the definition of slut, cause your clearly stupid.
    ================================

DEFINITION OF SLUT:
    Slut or slattern is a pejorative term meaning an individual who is sexually promiscuous. The term is generally applied to women…

I said Miley danced LIKE A SLUT, I didn’t say she WAS one. And if you sister dances as such she dances LIKE a slut as well. No denying that. IMO, you should change the channel. And I said nothing about shorts; it was the leotard and fishnets I was referring to. We all do it sometimes. nbd.

I’m just sick of this “ZOMG, she not 12 so she can whaaatteevveer she wants now” crap. Age has nothing to do with self/fanbase respect.

And btw, learn how to spell “YOU’RE” before calling somebody stupid, okay? -__-

• realistgangsta

wtf why do they have miley name in they mouth

• GoldenGal9311

I’m loving her new style.

• m

lol abandones by Miley Cyrus. You want Miley to entertain 12 year olds for the rest of her life? LOL how selfish

beautiful dress, but im really tired of her hair and makeup

bitch please, that’s why miley has been successful throughout her entire career, good or sexy. lame excuse. NEXT!

Dear Miley fan. Go away please.This a Taylor post so you can just leave cause you won’t change our minds. Miley is growing up, Of Course everyday everybody grows up so I find it pretty stupid. She’s not growing up she’s becoming a bitch.

Dear anonymous, makse sense please :)

• iusedtobelovedrunk

pretty

she IS so H O T

• Untouchable

gorgeous

beautiful <3
    but “his naked body, explained”? LMAO

• ljs1202

That’s the first thing I saw too! LMAO!

woah, she looks a tad possessed on the cover shot.

• xxloverxx

Photoshop much?

EWWWWW SHE’S SOOOOOOO EEEEEEEEEEEEEERK

• Cookies

Are those…..boobs?

• Cookies

God I wish i could be as skinny as her

actually, many kids can. just like when i was 7, and britney was doing her thing. your point basically isn’t good enough, and miley has no one to please, except herself and her TRUE fans.

Untouchable said:
    someone plz tell me how Miley abandoned anyone
    ========================

boo fucking hoo. She can’t stay 12 forever.
    ===

So not being 12 means you should dress and dance like a slut?
    Don’t use the age excuse. It’s dumb.

Meaning who she is and how she wants to express herself isn’t going to be the same as when she is 12. Of course when you’re 17, almost 18 you’re going to start feeling sexy. Why is it such a crime that she wants to express that?

Miley isn’t “selling sex for money”. She is just trying to break the Hannah mold. Taylor was never known as a different character as music artist so she doesn’t have that image to shake. Miley does.

*as a

boo fucking hoo. She can’t stay 12 forever.

===

Dear Miley fan. Go away please.