Chelsea & Nicole Anderson Jonas Kissing

• jessica effect

nicole looks different hereee..?

Nicole is so adorable :)

• Ilovenicholasjonas.

Love their friendship! :)

i think their friendship is for real. they’re soooo cute!

• suhvanuhh

lol, it was too steamy.

the title makes it sound like they are kissing each othr

• ThatAwkwardHershey

Love their friendship! :)

Me too, they look so cute and real

I love Nicole, she’s adorable!

• maria

i hope we get to see the nacy kiss sometime cuz the joella kiss was HOT!! and the way chelsea cried was amazing!! i’ve watched the finale like 50 times!!

• ThatAwkwardHershey

I wanna see the “steamy” kiss sooo bad lmao I feel like a little kid :P

• xxbehappyxx

they are so cute!!! they remind me of Selena&Demi.

• picstoburn

Lmao i thought her and nicole were kissing i was like O__O

Lmao i thought her and nicole were kissing i was like O__O

Me too, I saw the title and was like “what?” lol

• xxbehappyxx

ThatAwkwardHershey said:
    The title is wrong…I’m just saying…o.0
    —————-
    lol i thought the same thing…

O.o i though it was gonna chelsea and nicole kissing. xD! Lmfao

• ThaiRibbon

I never really liked Chelsea too much but she seems really cool. Like I’d so want to be her friend cool.

• ThaiRibbon

O.o i though it was gonna chelsea and nicole kissing. xD! Lmfao

haha you weren’t the only one. i read it too fast and thought it said chelsea and nicole anderson kissing…
    and i was like whaaatt!!

The title is wrong…I’m just saying…o.0
    —————-
    lol i thought the same thing…
    Ha, I was starting to think I was the only dirty minded d: 0__O

• xxbehappyxx

picstoburn said:
    Lmao i thought her and nicole were kissing i was like O__O
    me too i saw it on twitter and i was ‘ooh disney is going to be mad’

• ThaiRibbon

lol, it was too steamy.

i almost want to see it…heck i do want to see it!

• ThatAwkwardHershey

They shouldn’t have cut out the kiss >:P I don’t think it was more “steamy” than the one at the end of HSM 2 anyway, so bleh Disney

This makes Nick sound like a really good kisser…I like it.

• picstoburn

-.- never have been so disappointed by a title.

• ThatAwkwardHershey

This makes Nick sound like a really good kisser…I like it.
    I always used to have the idea that he’d be an awkward kisser…dunno why 0.0 Don’t attack me, I know he’s not…I mean I don’t KNOW, but I’ve seen him in Les Miserables and stuff…you get the idea e.e He just looks awkward sometimes…hehe

• Anonymous Mi

first?

• IrmaStiletto

LMAO. Misleading title much? :P

i know right?! guys you gotta rethink the title a little BEFORE you publish it

“i think everyone in the room wanted to kiss nick jonas after that kiss.” AHHHH omg i love it!!!

ya know, lately it has been brought to my attention that nick is a pretty pro-kisser. seriously, i just can’t wait until we get married. ;)

but i loooooooveeee chelsea and nicole!!!!

im jealous that she got to kiss nick lol

these girls are nice and really pretty but they seem very superficial. jonas boys can find much better matches for themselves. just my opinion.

• lolli.

xafranbix said:
    I love their friendship and I hope the Nacy kiss is featured in the Jonas L.A. DVD.

LOVE YOUR ICON . lol joe lol

• RiNiO

Nicole is gorgeous!!! I want so badly to see that kiss, like a billion times more than I used to…

• Nikoo

they remind me of Ashley and vanessa’s friendship

• dinghaitaoaa

Great, love them!!

• Meghan

Amandag85 said:
    am i the only one that read the title as finding out how good/bad of kissers Joe and Nick are?

__________________________________

No, that’s what i thought too.
    I love these two girls, I think they are the best girls in Disney. Just my opinion, I respect the other Disney girls as well. But anyway, they remind me so much of me and my best friend.(:

Every person in the room wanted to kiss Nick after that?
    Ow. Ow.
    Must of been a really hot kiss..

..Darn.

• MORICETSZ

gosh i am soo jealous! smh lol
    i bet nick just hadnt kissed for a while
    and kind wanted to make out for a min i mean why not?

lol

ugg. you seriously can not tell me these like this and then NOT keep the kiss. R M E disney. r.m.e

• Sparkuys

omg

The. Nacy. Kiss. Must. Leak.

By the sounds of it, Nick J must be a very good kisser. ;)

• xafranbix

The title is wrong…I’m just saying…o.0

• Lauren F

Haha loved it!!!
    i really hope that they add this scene someday.
    steamy jonas kiss??
    bring it on baby!

• Love_JaJ_2

LMAO…cant imagine nick giving a ‘steamy’ kiss.

Nicole’s smile, and Chelsea. Wow! That must have been some kiss. She said “steamy”. Go get it Nick! I so want to see that kiss now.

• gottalent

They
    (Kissing sounds)
    Mka mka mka mka

• sexxynickj

I adore Chelsea and Nicole! They are adorable! Two people I would want to hang out with in real life.

Of course kissing Nick was STEAMY… it is NICK JONAS FOR FUCK’S SAKE. He’s walking SEX

they’re both so amazing.
    and obviously Nicole liked the kiss with Nick. Well who wouldn’t?
    LOL

Love_JaJ_2 and gottalent …. Remi… hahaha

• Anonymous25

sorry but after the pic of the Les Miz kiss Nick really seems to be a good kisser..
    well he looks so serious but in private he must a be a total devil hahahaha

REMI FTW <3

i swear, they HAVE to be dating, if they are, probably my favourite couple ever :D

robert is wayyy sexy ;)

• Love_JaJ_2

nick seems awkward with girls to me..all the jonas’ do, other than kevin.

woooo nobodies here D:

so bored >:D

• Love_JaJ_2

i have the sexiest icon on oceanup ;)

• Anonymous25

steamy??…maybe a tongue involved? wowza Nick..u r a such kinky boy…hahaha

i own this post :D

Oct 7, 2010 @ 06:20 am
    Anonymous25 said:

steamy??…maybe a tongue involved? wowza Nick..u r a such kinky boy…hahaha
    _

cant imagine it :S

• Love_JaJ_2

LMAO. i love having hundreds of posts in a row…watching my icons move in sync ;)

• Love_JaJ_2

i ment hundreds of comments :/

RobKardashian<3

LOL at my sad life..

hope theres a remi post soon :DDD

• Love_JaJ_2

oceanup has been soo dead lately :S

• Love_JaJ_2

robert has to be demi’s sexiest rumoured boyfriend…damn!

8 comments in a row :D

cant believe not even ONE person online -.-

• Milena Jonas

first? :D

Hahahah love them!

• Sarae

love, Love, LOVE them!!! Chelsea looks GORGEOUS in this!

• Rainey

funny how nicole was like “there was one that was filmed.” then they start looking at each other and they both bust out laughing. hahaha.

• xxbehappyxx

picstoburn said:
    -.- never have been so disappointed by a title.
    lmao OU should be clearer next time.

• picstoburn

anyway i love chelsea not so much about nicole -.-

The producer, director, and now Chelsea have all said the kiss was too steamy. Must have been some kiss…or at least too much for Disney. Nicole didn’t really help her case by starting to fan herself too.

• ThatAwkwardHershey

From what I see in this video, I think Nicole liked it…lmao I’m just bored but it’s true :P

ThatAwkwardHershey said:
    =====================================
    We have no way to judge

• picstoburn

picstoburn said:
    -.- never have been so disappointed by a title.
    lmao OU should be clearer next time.

i know right? lol

Jonas LA is such a cheesy show, watched an episode an was like :s wtf?

When Nicole said she wanted to be Kevin, who was the “MICHELLE” she mentioned???
    Who is Michelle, lol

so.fucking.bored.

• xxbehappyxx

i’m in my old computer, it feels so awkward!!

• JoNas

so buying the dvd then?!?

ThatAwkwardHershey said:
    This makes Nick sound like a really good kisser…I like it.
    I haven’t actually seen him in Les Mis…just pictures. So I don’t know but it seemed like a standard stage kiss. Either way, he did what he was directed to. I think he can get a little awkward in public but he’s probably perfectly relaxed in private.

• Rainey

Who is Michelle, lol

their wardrobe lady…i don’t know the exact word for that haha.

• xxbehappyxx

Rainey said:
    Who is Michelle, lol

their wardrobe lady…i don’t know the exact word for that haha.
    stylist?

Rainey said:
    Who is Michelle, lol

their wardrobe lady…i don’t know the exact word for that haha.

Their stylist

• picstoburn

im going to find a tumblr layout & then im going to bed night everyone :]

• xxbehappyxx

picstoburn said:

im going to find a tumblr layout & then im going to bed night everyone :]
    goodnight, nini :)

• ThatAwkwardHershey

Well I didn’t see the play either, I saw a video. Yes, it could’ve been a standard stage kiss but I imagined him to be so much more awkward…I don’t know, maybe because of how shy he used to be

• Amandag85

• thedarksunshine

Oh my god, I need to see this kiss. But of course it wouldn’t be different for me, I’ve wanted to kiss Nick from the start. ;) haha.

• Camz.

I love these two girls. And I love how they both started fanning themselves after talking about that oh so “steamy” kiss.

• thedarksunshine

I WILL SEND A MILLION COMPLAIN LETTERS TO DISNEY IF WE DON’T SEE THIS KISS.

• thedarksunshine

Oh, and I love their friendship. Kind of reminds me of me and my best friend. don’t know why.. (:

OMG!!! Nicole was really shy when Chelsea mentioned the kiss :D
    Nicole was like okay moving on :$ and Chelsea keeps bringing it up haha so cute <3

• thedarksunshine

“There was one that was filmed..”
    Makes it seem like there was more than one. ;)

• thedarksunshine

Maybe I should stop commenting but,
    omfg,
    i want to see this kiss, NOW.

LMAO the title shouldn’t be like that. i was like “woah Disney’s going THERE???”

• idkMyBFFjill

Random: LC looks a lot like Miley Cyrus.

• ThatAwkwardHershey

I WILL SEND A MILLION COMPLAIN LETTERS TO DISNEY IF WE DON’T SEE THIS KISS.

It just HAS to leak…lol

• WhenitcomestoLOVE

@ThatAwkwardHershey
    your picture makes me have dirty thoughts ;/

@ThatAwkwardHershey
    your picture makes me have dirty thoughts ;/

Whoops…sorry ;) :$

• whoahitsAmber

They are so adorable! I love how they fan themselves after talking about “steamy kisses” lol. The Nacy kiss better be on the DVD or I’ll be very upset.

• Rainey

Rainey said:
    Who is Michelle, lol

their wardrobe lady…i don’t know the exact word for that haha.
    stylist?

ah, yes. that word. haha don’t i feel dumb now. i only got 4 hours of sleep and work was crazy.

Has anyone here seen Red Eye? i’m watching it right now, it’s kind of creepy. :p
    Like, Fatal Attraction creepy, not scary creepy.

• JB rocks my socks

I loved this interview.
    Honestly all interviews with them are hilarious.
    My favorite part

“every person in the room wanted to kiss Nick Jonas after that”

• Chanells__Cool

These 2 are the cutest! Love them:)

And I love how they aren’t trying to push singing caraars like every other Disney brat.

Chanells__Cool said:

These 2 are the cutest! Love them:)

——————————-
    Wow, a big love in here about these 2. I don’t hate them, just don’t like their show, or get their appeal. Oh well, I guess they do seem nice enough. About the singing, not sure they would ever be offered that, not big enough names, so what is there to push.

awwww :(

gottalent was online and i didnt get to speak to her DDD:

• Anonymous25

steamy??…maybe a tongue involved? wowza Nick..u r a such kinky boy…hahaha
    _

cant imagine it :S

I can lol

pedobear XD

Anonymous25 said:

steamy??…maybe a tongue involved? wowza Nick..u r a such kinky boy…hahaha
    _

cant imagine it :S

I can lol
    _

nope..still dont see it, haha XD

cant get over my icon mmmmmm ;)yummy. *licks lips*

im at school now

im at school now
    _

ick..i start school moday D:

love jaj where do you live? many ppl are in the east coast and at school now thats why its so dead

SERIOUSLY? WHY DO YOU START SO LATE?

blah.

• Love_JaJ_2

i live in australia, we have diferent vacations to you guys. :P

its 12:35am in australia..getting sorta tired *yawns*

x

>:D

anon…what are you doing?

;0

all alone again….i guess :/

*sigh*

school sucks! D:

who ever invented it…should feel bad..for all our suffering. :S

• Love_JaJ_2

i need a remi post!! whyy!!!

“doing” school work…not really ;)

this website is weird on my comp. it doesnt show the comments automatically

• Watch your back

• Anonymous18

I LOVE YOU

• xxilovelerman

I don’t like spamming.
    BUT.
    OceanUP.
    you NEED to post this amazing mashup. seriously.

• xxilovelerman

I don’t like spamming.
    BUT.
    OceanUP.
    you NEED to post this amazing mashup. seriously.

• xxilovelerman

I don’t like spamming.
    BUT.
    OceanUP.
    you NEED to post this amazing mashup. seriously.

I wanna see the kiss..

• xxilovelerman

I don’t like spamming.
    BUT.
    OceanUP.
    you NEED to post this amazing mashup. seriously.

Seriously LOVE them, they are so cute
    and There friendship reminds me of
    my own with my bestie.

& Yeah they best release that kiss on
    a DVD haha cause that joella kiss was
    hot hah i can only image there kiss hehe

• crazylady

and i was like whaaatt!!

hehe me too…you know what the sad part is I actually believed for a sec the video really did have them kissing

I haven’t watched the video yet. I will later but I know it will be good cuz Chelseas amazing (and Nicole’s pretty cool, just don’t like her AS much as Chelsea)

You rock Love_JaJ_2!!!

Like, Fatal Attraction creepy, not scary creepy.

OMG!!! I luv that movie!!!! :O did u like it? :)
    U kinda feel the pain when she stabs him in the throat :S

• ClaireMichelle

They are adorable and hilarious. They make me want to be their friend, haha. And I want to see the kiss. Why do they have to be on Disney? C’mon.

OMGGG HAHAH I LOVEE THEMMMMMM

OMGGG HAHAH I LOVEE THEMMMMMM

• missxpresident

OMG :O I wanna see the nacy kiss soooo badly !!:)

• Giovanna_JonasGomezLovatoCyrus