Jonas Brothers Kim Kardashian Betty White California Tourism Commercial

==========================================

Somebody important

• 3r3smis0l

when i saw the castle behinde JB i thought of orlando .. not California lol

ahahaahahha no

am i the only one who thinks kim kardashian is ugly and a fatso

• im Anonymous cuz i cant sign in

Apperantly this isnt as funny as i thought it was gonna be but the Jonas’s are in it sooo im watching.

• Lilly

A commerical about California that has nothing to actually do with California

• HBIC

Ugh. Kim Kardashian sucks!

Replace her with Katy Perry. It makes more sense and it would make the commercial so much better.

• Lilly

I’m proud to be from California, the good part of it, that is :P

Cute. I love how it is ironic. Like how they are all surfers and the snow boarder is saying it and the next clip was of a surfer etc.

• JB rocks my socks

I thought they where in a commercial together.
    Well watever at leaste they are there

• Danger-ous

Wow, CA must really be broke. I know they are, didn’t they make the residents pay for the Lakers parade this year?

Anyhoo, I think it’s a stupid commercial. JB aren’t even from there.

Psh. “She doesn’t even go to this school.”

• Danger-ous

Oct 6, 2010 @ 12:45 pm

are JB stood infront of the disney palace?
    Yea this is bullshit too.

And really to Joe’s line, he’s become more LA than anyone and does yoga. Craziness.

• urluvismydrugg

….kay….

• suzii18023

aww betty white(:

w said:
    Kim is the luckiest bitch in the world. From a sex tape to Reggie Bush to a national commercial promoting tourism for California with big wigs like Betty White.The American dream.
    =====
    Is Betty White really a “big wig”? She’s really more of a fad (or at least her newfound popularity is).

ok this is a weird commercial!! i still want nick xD

• amber

well not every part of california is fast paced
    you’re probably thinking about Los Angeles, i would know since i live in the los angeles county
    the traffic sucks but at CERTAIN TIMES lol
    if you were to move close to the beach then yes it is expensive to live there.
    i say visit! see for yourself!
    there are other places like san francisco which is like a calmed down new york
    DEFINITELY VISIT!!!
    -Amber
    SOCAL ALL THE WAY!

I wanna do yoga with Joe :) I’m coming to California!

I wish they woulda used the LA Baby song in the commercial though. LA is a big part of Cali and it woulda worked great!

• w

She is a fad, but at least for now she’s considered a big wig.

She is a fad, but at least for now she’s considered a big wig.

Whats a “big wig”?

• ThatAwkwardHershey

I love Betty White. She can make anything better by just featuring

Commercials like these are the reason why people think everyone lives a life of luxury in California. -.-

are JB stood infront of the disney palace?

what is california really like? i can’t visit. but i would love to know what the people are like… is it a fast paced lifestyle? i know it’s super expensive to live there… are most people rich and stuck up? lot of traffic?

i used to want to go to college there. back when i was a delusional sophomore. it was just wishful thinking

• ThatAwkwardHershey

are JB stood infront of the disney palace?

I didn’t like that idea.

are JB stood infront of the disney palace?

I didn’t like that idea.

They cant get away from the mouse.

Danger-ous said:

Oct 6, 2010 @ 12:45 pm

are JB stood infront of the disney palace?
    Yea this is bullshit too.

i think it’s cute how joe is so into things like cooking, yoga, body building, God knows what else. : )

he is very… modern. he always knows what the latest things are and he’s very quick. imo, nick and kevin are more simple and old fashioned compared to him. although kevin does like to obsess over new technology hahah.<3

I NOI FISTTTT

• fearless now

“People have a lot of misconceptions about California.. but none of them are really true.” <– No shit, Kim. That’s why they’re called MISCONCEPTIONS. SMH. They should’ve given her a better line.. ——– lol

Oct 6, 2010 @ 01:29 pm

am i the only one who thinks kim kardashian is ugly and a fatso

———————

no i’m with you :)

aww i like the jonas brothers but i miss the one with rob lowe in it. rob loweeeeeeee!

• w

I’ve come to the point were nothing matters anymore, and things I used to care about aren’t worth fighting for.

• jenniebbyx3

uuhm, i just wasted 31 seconds of my life watching this shit. kim’s face looks frozen too much plastic surgery?

• crazylady

I love Betty White. She can make anything better by just featuring

I know right. she’s so cool, not just for an old lady..cool in general.
    she reminds me of my grandma (who’s been dead for a while) so it makes me smile a bit cuz it’s like a piece of my grandma is still here..idk sounds crazy but yeah that’s how I feel.

The boys should be doing a tourism commercial for New Jersey, not California! lol

• w

• ThatAwkwardHershey

A commercial for California? Hmm. My internet is slow today e.e I wanna watch it

• 2lazy2makeAnAccont

w said:

^^ I thought your comment was a speck on my laptop screen. xD

Anyway those misconseptions are exactly what i think about California lol I SHOULD visit!

• PullTheTrigger

wow, this commerical sucks.

• PrettyYoungThing

“People have a lot of misconceptions about California.. but none of them are really true.” < -- No shit, Kim. That's why they're called MISCONCEPTIONS.

SMH. They should’ve given her a better line..

Kinda lame.

• demi_fuckin_lovato

Danger-ous said:

Oct 6, 2010 @ 12:45 pm

are JB stood infront of the disney palace?
    Yea this is bullshit too.

____________________________________–

umm yeah he does do yoga that’s why he had that line(although they could have given them a better line smh)that’s the point

LOL….i don’t equate the jonas brothers with California. the guys didn’t grow up there and they only stay their a couple months out of the year when they are shooting their show. the boys should be doing a commercial for new york or jersey.

honestly, the jonas brothers….i love them and all, but they don’t fit in this commercial at all. look and style wise they are the odd ones out b/c they look more east coast – more new york / jersey!! and the boys don’t even originate from california.

• demi_fuckin_lovato

Oct 6, 2010 @ 07:40 pm

———————————
    this is true sadly
    not everyone is living in Beverly Hills or Hollywood but i gotta say personally i wouldn’t want to live anywhere else Cali is awesome there’s no denying it
    SoCal all the way!