Miley Cyrus DESIGNATED DRIVER

miley-cyrus-girls-night-out-18

Perfect Miley Ray Cyrus, an idol & role model to all teen girls everywhere, was designated driver while out dinner at swanky Beverly Hills restaurant, Mr. Chow, Oct. 4 with her hot and older girlfriends. A source told Hollywood Life:

Miley wasn’t drinking and didn’t have any alcohol on the table, which was good because she was driving as well. The girls shared food buffet style, ranging from different rices, fish and mixed veggies. They didn’t have any dessert.

They were in a separate room that couldn’t be seen from any other diners. They were talking a mile a minute about Halloween plans and they were all over their cell phones texting, just having the best time.’

I think this is good, and chances are the ‘source’ is a waiter/waitress at the place. I have a lot of friends that can’t/ don’t want to resist the temptation when our older friends drink so the fact that she can is commendable.

• whoahitsAmber

I love Miley but perfect is a little too far OU lol

• dinghaitaoaa

looks good!! htt://www.lovemypursemall?com
    change ? to . ,

• Spankly

Looks like Kim Possible aka Ren from Even Stevens has taken the nudity leap.

• Camz.

She’s just the bestest person like EVER!

• xSweetCandyxx

She’s a great role model idk what everyone else thinks I love Miley!!

• Love_JaJ_2

her extensions are absolutely terrible :S

• xxbehappyxx

hiii :)

• _herecomestrouble.

well she shouldn’t have been drinking anyways… she’s 17… lol.

• lol

she looks homelesss….you cant deny it. lol
    she looked better half naked with decent extensions.
    looking like a high-end stripper is better than looking like a hobo, imo.

• JonasandMileyPones

Her hair is….no. But she looks good, like…young wise. And she’s actually wearing clothes! :O

Props to her.

• Recidivist

I really don’t like those extensions. They look REALLY fake.

• Johon

Miley is a good girl and very strong and different in some points she is biend her self and discovering her self not pretended any thing.

Are u with me or not i think that 2 girls with her look like body gaurd according th thier body I’m just sayin?May they r her body guards?

“They were in a separate room that couldn’t be seen from any other diners. They were talking a mile a minute about Halloween plans and they were all over their cell phones texting, just having the best time”

LOL, what? And who was “the source”? The waitress? Or the little voice inside the reporters head?

LOL IM SURPRISED OU DIDNT POST THOSE CANDIDS.
    she does realize see through shirst are supposed to have camis or other shirts under them, right? or you look liek trash. jsjs (:

i love her current hair color

I love her current hair color

• KristinaMarie559

Love her:D
    She has always stuck to her rule about drinking and I love that :)

Oct 6, 2010 @ 05:32 pm

so all of a sudden she’s a role model because she wasn’t drinking? Even though she’s underage and shouldn’t be drinking in the first place? My how standards have dropped.
    Do you know how easy it is for her to obtain alchohol?

• shecantbetamed

My icon is purtyyy. :D

i want to smoke weed

• sophieee

LOL IM SURPRISED OU DIDNT POST THOSE CANDIDS.

they did a long time ago.

• Lilly

Oh OU, your sarcasm never fails me

• JonasandMileyPones

i want to smoke weed

____

Don’t. It makes your balls small.

I like the new extensions. It’s something different from her previous ones, she reminds me of Shakira now.

she is gorgeous she a such a good role model. I like that she doesn’t cave in into peer pressure and she stand for herself and she don’t feel the need to drink to have fun. true role model.

Don’t. It makes your balls small.

too bad i dont have any

i want to smoke weed
    roll grass up and light it up.

_________________
    Dumbshit. She WASN’T drinking. Would you rather have her wasted and getting behind the wheel of a car?
    She IS a role model for not drinking, nevertheless drinking and driving.

Idiots these days. -________-

Miley needs to dye her hair brown and look like how she looks in Hannah Montana. She looks pretty there. Blond and short makes her look like an old lady.

Miley looks so pretty in that pic <3

WHEN IS MILEY CYRUS VIDEO COMING OUT????

• sophieee

WHEN IS MILEY CYRUS VIDEO COMING OUT????
    this month…or so I’ve been told.

• remember_me

Did she get extensions again?

• mileyistheboss

miley :)

LOL IM SURPRISED OU DIDNT POST THOSE CANDIDS.

But why would you want to have wholes in your shirt and then cover it with another shirt? That defeats the purpose of having wholes and feel the breeze on your skin in the first place.

this month…or so I’ve been told.

someone on AD said the video comes out at 6 am for them but they didnt say the date

• JonasandMileyPones

Don’t. It makes your balls small.

too bad i dont have any

_____

Then, it makes your nipples small.

why did she put the extensions back in??? she looked so much older and more mature without them!!

WHEN IS MILEY CYRUS VIDEO COMING OUT????
    It’s released this Friday on MSN exclusively in Spain at first as confirmed by Universal music.

• Roro xox

shes gorgeous <3

• Mel

Then im a role model too cuz i dnt drink and drive. and all the people in the world that dnt drink and drive are role models too. First of all Miley shouldnt be drinking in the first place. Shes underage so tht doesnt make her a good role model for obeying the law like millions of other people.

• Hilary

Cool =) She really seems happy lately =)

• m

that anon right here is a sociopath. I can tell by the way he/she writes.

• sophieee

miley was on ellen again?!
    i missed it :/

miley was on ellen again?!
    i missed it :/

completely off topic,bt anyone interested in buying african jewellery?email @nadz.darwesh@gmail.com

I how OU started the post…

I’m pretty sure they are just having a laugh now.

I don’t get why she always walks around like she has no neck.

CODY’S BITCH said:

if you turned into a guy for a day what would you do?

the first thing i would do would be to touch my penis

—————

Go to Toluca lake and have mad passionate sex with Demi.

• picstoburn

I’m pretty sure they are just having a laugh now.

ou didn’t write it.it was hollywood life

• picstoburn

I’m pretty sure they are just having a laugh now.

ou didn’t write it.it was hollywood life

picstoburn said:

I’m pretty sure they are just having a laugh now.

ou didn’t write it.it was hollywood life

that part was all OU written the hollywood life link does not have it.

Oct 6, 2010 @ 07:51 pm
    picstoburn said:

I’m pretty sure they are just having a laugh now.

ou didn’t write it.it was hollywood life

that part was all OU written the hollywood life link does not have it.
    ==
    oh.

• LiveLaughLove

but I * … typoo

• hottiegirl

this is just simply too gud!!!
    —————
    REALLY :S

• idkMyBFFjill

NVM, I just realized it was from Hollywood Life…

(replying to this) – Oct 6, 2010 @ 06:34 pm
    you too.

excuuuuse me?? my v.agina is bald thank you very much

lmao please.

IIIIiiiiIIIiiiiIIi knooooOOOoooooow you wish it was me

dont sai yes run ahway naow spake naow

idkMyBFFjill said:

They were in a separate room that couldn’t be seen from any other diners.

Yet somehow this person knows exactly what they were doing/eating/talking about…yea ok.
    well that is the sign of good time, texting a lot. people usually think it means you are bored by your company, but not on this case, they had the best time.

people with bushes down there need to shave! NASTY ASS PEOPLE!

I don’t shave down there, I havent shaved my legs in months (I wear jeans) and I haven’t shaved my armpit since June or May either.

EWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• hottiegirl

OMG !! ok that subject ppl talk about now is sooo EWW :S i dont even know how can u ppl type this shit

that’s really gross.

i shave my arms legs back butt cheeks and vag

• MileyRulez

I never clock links until someone says LOL or funny etc, but when people say “do not click” I can’t help myself I have to see, and usually regret it.

that’s really gross.

Not really, you have hair there for a reason!!!

this is just simply too gud!!!
    It sounds like two robots that are singing.

HOW WAS YALLS DAY????

• Chanells__Cool

Okay. First of all. The reason it’s “good” that she’s not drinking is because, I don’t know, perhaps the fact that she’s freaking 17! It’s KIND OF against the law. Duh.

Second, I love the “perfect Miley Cyrus” bullshit. IT’s hilarious X)

Third, her non extended hair made her a lot less trampy looking. Looks like leotard, bra showing miley is back.

• hottiegirl

that doesn’t look like Miley. And if thats nick he has a small ass dick and needs to shave his man bush.
    well sure :D , this shit sick crap…….. etc
    i wish if i didnt click :S

Oct 6, 2010 @ 06:22 pm
    OMFG NICKI MINAJ NEEDS TO SHUT THE FUCK UP. HER VOICE IS SO FUCKING ANNOYING IN THE SONG “BOTTOMS UP” I JUST WANT TO PUNCH SOMETHING!!!!

i know right?

people with bushes down there need to shave! NASTY ASS PEOPLE!

• realistgangsta

the anons are crazy tonight

this is just simply too gud!!!

• mileycrush

miley’s way too gorgeous for words, seriously, sometiimes i wish i looked like her hahaha :) i love her to death, and she’s my rolemodel, anyways, hey guysss, :) wats up anyone watch the BAD GIRLS CLUB? :D BTW, that pic the anon posted is fucking sick haha

mileycrush said:

miley’s way too gorgeous for words, seriously, sometiimes i wish i looked like her :) i love her to death, and she’s my rolemodel, anyways, hey guysss, :) wats up anyone watch the BAD GIRLS CLUB? :D by the way, that pic the anon posted is sick

not really. it wasnt nasty to me

Oct 6, 2010 @ 06:31 pm
    people with bushes down there need to shave! NASTY ASS PEOPLE!

you too.

• realistgangsta

yes i watched the bad girls club omg the new lesbo girl was holding her ground she aint going nowhere so fuck leah and the blond bitch

you too.

excuuuuse me?? my v.agina is bald thank you very much

• LiveLaughLove

Her hair looks soo pretty… but U liked more her short hair :P

• idkMyBFFjill

They were in a separate room that couldn’t be seen from any other diners.

Oh thanks for clearing that up genius, and I thought it’s “good” that she’s not drinking because she is driving.

sal.iva literally came out my mouth when i first saw this

Oct 6, 2010 @ 06:45 pm

that’s really gross.

Not really, you have hair there for a reason!!!

um no. how are going to get a job looking like that.

EWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO

Hey yall:)

i shave my arms legs back butt cheeks and vag

Ew

EWWWW NO ONE WANTS TO SEE YOUR FAT AND CELLULITE HANGING OUT!

oh wow that crazy chick is here -_-

that’s really gross.

Not really, you have hair there for a reason!!!
    Reason being we descended from apes?

• hottiegirl

Oct 6, 2010 @ 06:48 pm

oh wow that crazy chick is here -_-
    ———————————-
    Uhh dont like it? leave.

nah

• LiveLaughLove

This post got weird… o.O

that’s really gross.

Not really, you have hair there for a reason!!!
    Reason being we descended from apes?
    You are talking to Americans, they don’t believe in evolution.

———————————–
    Wow you remind me of a monkey/

• heartinvasion?

Her extensions are gross. Like, she looks weird in it. Seriously why can’t she stick with one or the other? :\

Which crazy chick?

• heartinvasion?

Unless she only took the extensions out for LOL.

mte /:

• memiAndniley

I liked her shorter hair:)

I WANT TO EAT ICE CREAM

that’s really gross.

Not really, you have hair there for a reason!!!
    Reason being we descended from apes?

We’ve got hair to protect us. Your va.gina doctor recommends girls/women not to shave for infections and shit.

• LiveLaughLove

memiAndniley said:

I liked her shorter hair:)

me too! it looked better :P

• hottiegirl

her extentions !?! well check what pp r talking about thats a real gross

SO WHAT IF THE DOCTOR SAYS TO HAVE HAIR? I DONT GIVE A SHIT I WANT TO FEEL CLEAN!

im not taking anyone seriously if they say “vag.ina doctor” -.-

memiAndniley said:

I liked her shorter hair:)

me too! it looked better :P

Same hurrrr.

You are talking to Americans, they don’t believe in evolution.

Are you implying that we’re dumb?

im not taking anyone seriously if they say “vag.ina doctor” -.-

why?

• heartinvasion?

I don’t like reading other people’s comments sometimes, that’s too much work. So what’s gross that everyone is talking about? xD

im not taking anyone seriously if they say “vag.ina doctor” -.-
    it’s called a gynecologist….

um no. how are going to get a job looking like that.
    —————

Looking like what?

that’s really gross.

Not really, you have hair there for a reason!!!
    Reason being we descended from apes?

———————————
    Boys arent supposed to shave theyre ***** hair since you can get a rash and infections . Its common sense.

• jessica effect

ohmygosh, miley is so freakin’ gorgeous. love love her. idc what people say… i definitely think she’s still a role model. :3

• purplekoolaid

um we are supposed to be impressed that Miley is a DD?!?! Shes only 17 for goodness sakes! the girl cant even drink legally! why should people be proud of this idiot for doing something she shouldnt be doing anyway…

miley is not a role model. end of story. shes not the worst person in the world like some people make her out to be, but i wouldnt want my little sister to act like she does.

• iMystified

Perfect Miley Ray Cyrus, an idol & role model to all teen girls everywhere

-.-

• Anonymous18

i like her hair

• MileyIsBestest

Perfect Miley Ray Cyrus, an idol and role model to all teen girls everywhere,

LMAO! Oh OU, hw I love your sarcasm!

• Anonymous18

lets make this post active!

• kass

perfect Miley Ray Cyrus, an idol and role model to all teen girls everywhere,

sarcasm!???? lol bc is the true she is the role model to all teen girls everywhere!! <3 u go cyrus!!!

• Untouchable

i like her extensions..she looks pretty

• LiveLaughLove

heartinvasion? said:

They’re talking about how the va.gina is better with a lot of hair and stuff like that… its pretty weird and gross haha

This is the biggest BS story I’ve EVER read on here. First she can see Miley, then she can’t?

I’m pretty sure the person was a waitor/waitress at the restaraunt.

You are talking to Americans, they don’t believe in evolution.

Are you implying that we’re dumb?
    I like to think of it as blindly religious.

im not taking anyone seriously if they say “vag.ina doctor” -.-
    it’s called a gynecologist….

I BET YOU GOOGLED IT! ;O

Oct 6, 2010 @ 06:56 pm

um no. how are going to get a job looking like that.
    —————

Looking like what?
    —————————
    A monkey.

Oct 6, 2010 @ 06:55 pm

im not taking anyone seriously if they say “vag.ina doctor” -.-

why?

because it’s stupid use the correct term -.-

• itsmileybest

Beautiful! <3

“perfect Miley Ray Cyrus, an idol and role model to all teen girls everywhere”

sarcasm? Shes a good role model! =)
    She makes mystakes like everybody and shes still strong.

why hasnt she been seen with liam lately??

why hasnt she been seen with liam lately??
    Liam is hosting the Kids Choice Awards in Sydney so I guess he is in the land of Oz.

memiAndniley said:

———————————–
    Wow you remind me of a monkey/

——————–

LOL

I BET YOU GOOGLED IT! ;O
    no i didn’t lol

IM PARTYING LIKE ITS 1999

Oct 6, 2010 @ 06:57 pm
    memiAndniley said:
    Oct 6, 2010 @ 06:56 pm

um no. how are going to get a job looking like that.
    —————

Looking like what?
    —————————
    A monkey.

thank you. no person is going to hire you if you don’t have personaly hygiene. and don’t even think of working with food.

why hasnt she been seen with liam lately??

Liam is not a desperate fame whore always needing paps.

heartinvasion? said:

That’s nasty! x)
    But I hate hairy va.ginas! I only don’t shave when it’s winter so I can stay warm ^_^

• hottiegirl

—————
    shaving and shit:D

That’s nasty! x)
    But I dislike hairy va.ginas! I only don’t shave when it’s winter so I can stay warm ^_^

ewwwww!

heartinvasion? said:

That’s nasty! x)
    ———————————
    Lmao.

——————-

Ew a bald va.gina. When you shave your vag it itches and it just looks really gross because you can see it. Ew ew, I’d rather keep some things away from my sight. If you shave it a lot then you also have bald spots.

brazilian wax :P

Well it is TMI Tuesday.

my v.agina doesnt itch anymore. its used to being bald

im not taking anyone seriously if they say “vag.ina doctor” -.-
    —————-

LMAO!

Oct 6, 2010 @ 06:59 pm

why hasnt she been seen with liam lately??

Liam is not a desperate fame whore always needing paps
    ———————————-
    Well after 8-9 months i dont think its fame anymore honey.

• heartinvasion?

I think excessive shaving of the va.gina will give you yeast infection.

Well it is TMI Tuesday.

today is not Tuesday.

• MeenuD

Da fuck are you guys talking about? 0_o

today is not Tuesday.

I just realized that after I posted it. I Failed.

Well it is TMI Tuesday.

YOU’Z BE MAD DUMBBB DUDE, IT’S WEDNESDAY. ABOUT TO BE THURSDAY.

Oct 6, 2010 @ 07:02 pm

Well it is TMI Tuesday
    ——————————-
    LMAO.!!!! dude what decade are you in?

I’m obsessed with Emily’s album right now.
    ‘The Cycle’ and ‘Truth or Dare’ are awesome.

Da fuck are you guys talking about? 0_o

the anon said she doesn’t shave and she thinks people who shave are stupid. and yeah :p

—————-

Boys and girls can shave their privates at their risk, doctors recommend not to shave your pipis for BOTH sexes.

WTMI Wednesday
    (way to much info)
    that’s better.

Oct 6, 2010 @ 07:02 pm

Well it is TMI Tuesday
    ——————————-
    LMAO.!!!! dude what decade are you in?

What you said, made no sense. How is what the anon said from another decade…?

—————-

——————————–
    Yes i know but for woman its not that bad.

• MeenuD

Da fuck are you guys talking about? 0_o

Anons are dumb.

WTMI Wednesday
    (way to much info)
    that’s better.

*too.
    IA

Oct 6, 2010 @ 07:02 pm

Well it is TMI Tuesday
    ——————————-
    LMAO.!!!! dude what decade are you in?

What you said, made no sense. How is what the anon said from another decade…?
    ———————————-
    Uhh sorry? What is this L.A?

Oct 6, 2010 @ 07:05 pm
    MeenuD said:

Da fuck are you guys talking about? 0_o

Anons are dumb.

i know :p

• sophieee

i don’t like shaving it… waxing is better though it kinda hurts..

i forget the days of the week. i only care about RIGHT NOW…if that makes any sense

my v.agina doesnt itch anymore. its used to being bald

—————–

Well my vag itches if I shave it and I shaved my asshole once and it itched for days. Worst decision ever.

• heartinvasion?

Anon, if you don’t shave down there, I hope you wear board shorts or some shit to the beach and not a bikini bottom ;[

• MeenuD

My Study Hall = Arguing what famous people are Jewish and which are not.

RME.

LOVE THE WAY YOU LIE AND AIRPLANES ARE SO OVERPLAYED ON THE RADIO SOMETIMES I GET THEM MIXED UP!

Da fuck are you guys talking about? 0_o

Anons are dumb.

—————————–
    Dont say that because you were probably an anon once to. If not then great. But not ALL anons are stupid or dumb

not shaving your butt is good. it holds in the fart better

—————-

Please, what does hair have to do with higiene? I shower.

heartinvasion? said:

Anon, if you don’t shave down there, I hope you wear board shorts or some crap to the beach and not a bikini bottom ;[

i dont go to the beach

• sophieee

oh my god this is sooo….

• MeenuD

not shaving your butt is good. it holds in the fart better
    …. for real?

• YouBelongWithMe

Oct 6, 2010 @ 07:02 pm

Well it is TMI Tuesday
    ——————————-
    LMAO.!!!! dude what decade are you in?

What you said, made no sense. How is what the anon said from another decade…?
    ———————————-
    Uhh sorry? What is this L.A?

LMFAO. WTF? How is anything you are saying making sense or relating at all to what I said? Ok forget it, don’t want you to hurt yourself thinking x)

…. for real?

yes. i once shaved my butt once it wasnt pretty

• MeenuD

Eminem > B.o.B

You can’t mix those two up AT ALL.

• MeenuD

…. for real?

yes. i once shaved my butt once it wasnt pretty
    You nasty.

YouBelongWithMe said:

Gurl, your icon says it ALL. :|

not shaving your butt is good. it holds in the fart better

—————–

I thought you were going to say that it helps in the process of taking a shit, it makes the shit smoother, so it doesn’t hurt as much.

What doctor do you go to? Doctors recommend to shave in order you don’t get crabs.

• sophieee

can we change the subject….

Eminem > B.o.B

You can’t mix those two up AT ALL.

well my radio station only plays the airplanes remix with eminem

Oct 6, 2010 @ 07:08 pm
    —————-

Please, what does hair have to do with higiene? I shower.

seriously -.-

heartinvasion? said:

When I go to the beach or to a pool, I usually shave the pubic hair that can be seen.

• YouBelongWithMe

Gurl, your icon says it ALL. :|
    LOL I know, I cracked up laughing at Rachel’s facial experssion

sophieee said:

can we change the subject….

no. this is the most active a post has been in days. just talking about privates

• picstoburn

so how about them yankees?

YouBelongWithMe said
    —————————–
    Gurl where have you been??? Your never on oceanup!

• picstoburn

It’s the damn sonic freak rme why am i shocked.

seriously hair helps make your crap smoother? i didnt know that!

.__. but it’s nasty…

picstoburn said:

It’s the darn sonic freak rme why am i shocked.

well im the one with the bald v.agina, just so you know

• idkMyBFFjill

heartinvasion? said:

i dont go to the beach
    So you’re Amish?

Oct 6, 2010 @ 05:47 pm
    sophieee said:

WHEN IS MILEY CYRUS VIDEO COMING OUT????
    this month…or so I’ve been told.
    Is your icon a gif? Because when I refresh the page it moves…

• SellyismygirlCrush

xoShannonxo said:
    Miley looks so pretty in that pic <3

_

oh phew you didnt jump in the pool
    -------
    i’m freakin’ wasted.

I’ve always wanted to say that..

• realistgangsta

ok

• SellyismygirlCrush

JonasandMileyPones said:
    Don’t. It makes your balls small.

too bad i dont have any

_____

Then, it makes your nipples small.

___

lol

why even bother wearing a shirt in the first place?

———————–

Dr. Smith.

———————–

Dr. Smith.

This one? http://goo.gl/sU6M

• idkMyBFFjill

sophieee said:

can we change the subject….
    ============
    lmao mte.

• picstoburn

those tights are to die for….

So you’re Amish?

no. i just dont want v.agina discharge on my bathing suit. i wear pantyliners all the time

• picstoburn

WHEN IS MILEY CYRUS VIDEO COMING OUT????

:@ i need to move to spain then.

Oct 6, 2010 @ 07:15 pm
    picstoburn said:

It’s the darn sonic freak rme why am i shocked.

well im the one with the bald v.agina, just so you know

i didn’t need to know that -__0

• SellyismygirlCrush

xoShannonxo said:
    Oct 6, 2010 @ 05:50 pm
    SellyismygirlCrush said:

Oct 6, 2010 @ 05:45 pm
    xoShannonxo said:
    Miley looks so pretty in that pic <3

_

oh phew you didnt jump in the pool
    i’m freakin’ wasted.

I’ve always wanted to say that..

____

haha must say you type pretty well for being wasted.
    Or are you like me and focus real hard on the keyboard.

picstoburn said:
    It’s the damn sonic freak rme why am i shocked.
    she’s everywhere… -__-

• YouBelongWithMe

Gurl where have you been??? Your never on oceanup!
    I know, it’s been a while :)

• sophieee

Is your icon a gif? Because when I refresh the page it moves…
    yeah but it doesn’t work lol

i’m freakin’ wasted.

I’ve always wanted to say that..

That’s doesn’t make you cool. And I thought you were taking a 3 month break?

Oct 6, 2010 @ 05:54 pm

i’m freakin’ wasted.

I’ve always wanted to say that..

That’s doesn’t make you cool. And I thought you were taking a 3 month break?
    I was kidding. But, yeah, i got bored, and I don’t have HW today so…

oh wow she’s sooo wild.

Oct 6, 2010 @ 05:55 pm

^ Selena partying!

cool probably a WOWP party.

• xoShannonxo

haha must say you type pretty well for being wasted.
    Or are you like me and focus real hard on the keyboard.
    IDK but my eye is turning

• SellyismygirlCrush

_____
    wooooo

• xoShannonxo

It does because Miley could ahve easily snuck in a bottle and no one would have known…

Selena is too white. i can practially see the blood flowing in her veins:

• mileyistheboss

^ Selena partying!

selena is just such a badass

Sangria is a bitch -_-

Selena is too white. i can practially see the blood flowing in her veins:

why is she always touching girls legs?!
    it makes her look so lesbo…

Oct 6, 2010 @ 05:55 pm

^ Selena partying!

cool probably a WOWP party.

Well, I didn’t see David, Jake T etc. Only Deluise and Jen, so I don’t know.

why is she always touching girls legs?!
    it makes her look so lesbo…

maybe she is one, i wouldnt be suprised

xoShannonxo said:
    Sangria is a bitch -_-
    i love sangria lol :)

LETS GO ALL THE WAY TONIGHT YOU AND I

This actress and her equally famous boyfriend make an attractive and playfully romantic couple. However, they are not exactly getting romantic with each other. She is actually a beard for her brother, who is really the one in the relationship with the boyfriend. It’s actually rather sweet. The actress and boyfriend genuinely enjoy eachother’s company, the brother and boyfriend get to spend a lot of time together, and everyone in the family is in on the secret and is happy with the relationship. The situation seems to be benefiting everyone for now.
    Source: BlindGossip
    Popular Guess: Ashley Greene and Joe Jonas

• sophieee

why is she always touching girls legs?!
    it makes her look so lesbo…

maybe she is one, i wouldnt be suprised
    me either.

Oct 6, 2010 @ 06:00 pm

Oct 6, 2010 @ 05:55 pm

^ Selena partying!

cool probably a WOWP party.

Well, I didn’t see David, Jake T etc. Only Deluise and Jen, so I don’t know.

oh that’s weird.

She looks wasted.

xoShannonxo said:
    LETS GO ALL THE WAY TONIGHT YOU AND I

COULD BE YOUNG FOREVAAA

xoShannonxo said:
    Sangria is a bitch -_-
    i love sangria lol :)
    Sophie. You’re 17 (right).
    Underage drinking. SMH.
    LOL, like I should be talking. But this is the first time in like 6 yrs. LOL

oh wow she’s sooo wild.

She’s only wild when she’s in bed with David!!!

• MeenuD

Dis bitch will reign over all of the Disney personalities.

• sophieee

Sophie. You’re 17 (right).
    Underage drinking. SMH.
    LOL, like I should be talking. But this is the first time in like 6 yrs. LOL
    lol yeah i guess Miley isn’t my role model….
    it’s not like i get wasted.

Oct 6, 2010 @ 06:01 pm

oh wow she’s sooo wild.

She’s only wild when she’s in bed with David!!!

i hope you’re not talking about the dad.

Source: BlindGossip
    Popular Guess: Ashley Greene and Joe Jonas
    Never saw Ashleys brother hanging out with them, it makes no sense.

Can you imagine if Miley read the comments in this post? lmao

Oct 6, 2010 @ 07:16 pm
    So you’re Amish?

why the fuck would you go to the beach in the first place

heartinvasion? said:

i dont go to the beach
    So you’re Amish?

That, or she’s a fat fuck ;P

why would you go to the beach in the first place

i told you i dont go to the beach or pool!!

• sophieee

Since we are going all personal about our hair in certain places…
    I’m getting a hair cut…
    but idk if im gonna dye it :/

That, or she’s a fat ;P

no i just have ocd

Oct 6, 2010 @ 07:18 pm
    why would you go to the beach in the first place

i told you i dont go to the beach or pool!!

sophieee said:

Since we are going all personal about our hair in certain places…
    I’m getting a hair cut…
    but I don’t know if im gonna dye it :/

the hair on your head?

seriously hair helps make your crap smoother? i didnt know that!

——————

Apparently.

• YouBelongWithMe

sophieee said:

Since we are going all personal about our hair in certain places…
    I’m getting a hair cut…
    but I don’t know if im gonna dye it :/

the hair on your head?
    ———————-
    Seriously?

• peacelovehearts

So I’m very confused as to what this post is about besides shaving your vajayjay… :/

*brings out wax* <~ i need some money, blowout anyone? Yes?

sophieee said:

Since we are going all personal about our hair in certain places…
    I’m getting a hair cut…
    but I don’t know if im gonna dye it :/

the hair on your head?

no, i’m gonna dye my vajayjay hair -__-

• mrsdestinyhope

IDK why Ocean Up still reads articles from HOLLYWOODLIFE.COM everyone knows that site is bad with Dirty Gossip! They make Perez look like a NEAT FREAK when it comes to bad Gossip. But they don’t post any blogs from HWL on Demi and Selena. WHY? Cause HWL h8s MILEY and THEY ARE KNOWN for making up BULLSHI**ING stories on her!

• peacelovehearts

Since we are going all personal about our hair in certain places…
    I’m getting a hair cut…
    but I don’t know if im gonna dye it :/

the hair on your head?

no, i’m gonna dye my vajayjay hair -__-
    Ohh that’s my specialty!
    It’ll only cost you $30.. Can’t beat that (;

• picstoburn

this anon needs too shut the fuck up -.- shaving this and that. nasty ass.

how many times do you guys wipe your v.agina? i wipe it until its completely dry

• suckit

0_O

Oct 6, 2010 @ 07:23 pm
    mrsdestinyhope said:

Oct 6, 2010 @ 07:23 pm

• peacelovehearts

Oct 6, 2010 @ 07:23 pm

I don’t wipe.. I go natural

• Miley/ Demi forever

Miley is the best. I know its like the cool thing to hate her now but I pretty much wish I was her.

• suckit

goodnight<3 you guys will definetly give me some sick nightmares:))

Let’s get back on topic.

Ohh that’s my specialty!
    It’ll only cost you $30.. Can’t beat that (;
    Gurl i go to this real fancy salon and get my hair and nails done for only 20 !

• idkMyBFFjill

I’m really such a ladyyy :)

• JoickBelongs

OhSoCharlotta
    Me: “hey, I’m asking this on behalf of all the teen girls, are you dating nick” samantha: smiles then smirks at me the slightly nods!

I feel REALLY happy with this.. \o/

I don’t wipe.. I go natural

EWW! your vag must stink

Miley and Nick back together so cute

——————————————–
    Dude, seriously, a little warning next time, some of us are on school computers

What’s with people and Satan?
    He doesn’t even get on anymore….

I don’t know. But we have to guess who that OU person is.

Selena is too white. i can practially see the blood flowing in her veins:

why is she always touching girls legs?!
    it makes her look so lesbo…

LOL Miley and Demi do that too.

• xoShannonxo

Must go beathe at this point….Au Revoir

onymous said:
    I think the OU tumblr guy is Satan.

i think you’re right. i love you right now.

i think you’re right. i love you right now.

okay!

• sophieee

eehh i don’t really care who posts it.
    probably just another creepy anon.

She looks wasted.

Maybe she is. lol Most people in that pic are drinking.

ewww i see up her dress

She’s gonna flash her granny panties….

Oct 6, 2010 @ 06:08 pm
    i think you’re right. i love you right now.

okay!

smh

Miley and Nick back together so cute

• hottiegirl

she’s amazing , i adore her
    she ‘s such great REAL person
    and thank god ocean up is using a good pic of miley:D

Oct 6, 2010 @ 06:01 pm

oh wow she’s sooo wild.

She’s only wild when she’s in bed with David!!!

i hope you’re not talking about the dad.

BOTH

Why does OU always choose the worst pics of Miley, they must hate her. Should have been this one from same set.

• hottiegirl

ewww i see up her dress
    that pic dosent look soo good

Miley and Nick back together so cute

don’t click -__-

Oct 6, 2010 @ 06:11 pm

Oct 6, 2010 @ 06:01 pm

oh wow she’s sooo wild.

She’s only wild when she’s in bed with David!!!

i hope you’re not talking about the dad.

BOTH

grosss

• hottiegirl

wow u should work in comedy shows i cant stop laughing :S Not

sophieee said:

She’s only wild when she’s in bed with David!!!
    and Demi or Taylor S

—————–

LMAO!

She looks wasted.

Maybe she is. lol Most people in that pic are drinking.
    True, it’s not much fun hanging out with drunk friends when you are sober.

Miley and Nick back together so cute

don’t click

that picture doesnt do anything for me. its nock shocking seeing a guys you-know

Miley and Nick back together so cute

They are not back, that’s not nick

The OU guy isn’t an anon. On their other FS they said they had an account.

• YOYOYIGIDDYYO

Oct 6, 2010 @ 06:15 pm
    The OU guy isn’t an anon. On their other FS they said they had an account.

rme it’s a guy? well then he doesn’t get a lot of girls then.

• gallardo.patricio

i hate when people say she is going to drugs and alcohol…. i think she is still a role model, how she keeps on going even though some people insult her calling her bitch and a talentless
    but the reality is that se is talented and is going to have a good career the next 30 years ;)

Miley and Nick back together so cute

….
    It’s p*rn.
    Cyberpolice has been informed.

TODAY IS WEDNESDAY???!?!?!?!?!

I DIDNT KNOW THAT!

———————–

Dr. Smith.

This one? http://goo.gl/sU6M

Nope, DR. Smith is a lot older.

i want to do drugs

Oct 6, 2010 @ 06:03 pm
    sophieee said:

Sophie. You’re 17 (right).
    Underage drinking. SMH.
    LOL, like I should be talking. But this is the first time in like 6 yrs. LOL
    lol yeah i guess Miley isn’t my role model….
    it’s not like i get wasted.
    LMAO
    This is the last time…Ever!

• sophieee

She’s only wild when she’s in bed with David!!!
    and Demi or Taylor S

• picstoburn

-.- i missed hell cats tonight.

picstoburn said:
    -.- i missed hell cats tonight.
    tvshack.cc :P

• mileyistheboss

Source: BlindGossip
    Popular Guess: Ashley Greene and Joe Jonas

that makes joe sound so gay

—————–

I usually just use a hairdryer.

i want to do drugs
    Go catch up with Bruno Mars

*yawn* people always try to start shit.
    you guys finally got the Miley post you’ve been yelling about all day, why is all about Selena now lol.

Oct 6, 2010 @ 07:29 pm
    picstoburn said:
    -.- i missed hell cats tonight.
    tvshack.cc :P

what’s that?

I think the OU tumblr guy is Satan.

—————–

I usually just use a hairdryer
    ——————————-
    WTF im gone for 10 minutes and you guys are still talking bout this SMH.

Oct 6, 2010 @ 06:04 pm

*yawn* people always try to start shit.
    People really want Miley post because that’s when everybody comes out

TOPIC CHANGE

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT?

• sophieee

I think the OU tumblr guy is Satan.
    What’s with people and Satan?
    He doesn’t even get on anymore….

• peacelovehearts

—————–

I usually just use a hairdryer.
    ——————
    That’d burn… O_o

• picstoburn

lmao people these days don’t use their brains.

TOPIC CHANGE
    WHAT DO YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT?
    pickles.

• memiAndniley

lmao people these days don’t use their brains
    ———————————-
    Who’s in your icon?

• peacelovehearts

TOPIC CHANGE
    WHAT DO YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT?
    pickles.
    Selena pickles.

lets keep on post topic, horse faces

TOPIC CHANGE
    WHAT DO YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT?
    pickles
    ————————-
    ……….. Well if you dont think about it in the sick way then sure?

SKIN TIGHT JEANS

• peacelovehearts

Oct 6, 2010 @ 07:33 pm
    lets keep on post topic, horse faces

I don’t see Trace in this topic anywhere..

• oneofakindxo

i don’t really like those extensions. she still looks pretty tho.

http://www.formspring.me/oneofakindxo :P

When does horse face move into her new stable? at 18 or before?

Oct 6, 2010 @ 07:33 pm

lets keep on post topic, horse faces
    ———————————-
    Wtf U talking bout cow.

teresosa@taylormomsen do you like nick jonas? :P

taylormomsen@teresosa I haven’t met him….yet

O_o

Run Nick!!!!!!!!!

• memiAndniley

Wow, This post is dead.. Anon where are you?

• peacelovehearts

Oct 6, 2010 @ 07:35 pm
    When does horse face move into her new stable? at 18 or before?

I’m pretty sure Trace is already in his stable nawing on some food.

do you guys think penises look sexy?

teresosa@taylormomsen do you like nick jonas? :P

taylormomsen@teresosa I haven’t met him….yet

O_o

Run Nick!!!!!!!!!
    That was nice she answered back a nick fan, why so mean?

vagi.nas are sooo ugly

• colorfulx

Miley, you’re beautiful.

• JoickBelongs

I wish there would be a MIAM, NAMANTHA & JASHLEY date, it would be epic, js.

if you turned into a guy for a day what would you do?

the first thing i would do would be to touch my penis

teresosa@taylormomsen do you like nick jonas? :P

taylormomsen@teresosa I haven’t met him….yet

O_o

Run Nick!!!!!!!!!
    that would be one interesting couple…

smh are we done?

• oneofakindxo

I wish there would be a MIAM, NAMANTHA & JASHLEY date, it would be epic, js.

Interesting news flash…

Angry Man Bashes Elevator with His Scooter, Falls Down Shaft.

• CODY’S BITCH

if you turned into a guy for a day what would you do?

the first thing i would do would be to touch my penis

this is just simply too gud!!!

• JoickBelongs

teresosa@taylormomsen do you like nick jonas? :P

taylormomsen@teresosa I haven’t met him….yet

O_o

Run Nick!!!!!!!!!

_________

I lol’d..

CODY’S BITCH said:
    if you turned into a guy for a day what would you do?

the first thing i would do would be to touch my penis
    I would go around shirtless….

• picstoburn

I wish there would be a MIAM, NAMANTHA & JASHLEY date, it would be epic, js.

lmao.

Oct 6, 2010 @ 07:40 pm
    CODY’S BITCH said:
    if you turned into a guy for a day what would you do?

the first thing i would do would be to touch my penis

wtf codys bitch -.- smh girl please don’t flatter him.

i didnt even know it was you picstoburn with that icon

LETS ALL MOVE TO THE SELENA GOMEZ POST!

—>

• JoickBelongs

oneofakindxo said:
    I wish there would be a MIAM, NAMANTHA & JASHLEY date, it would be epic, js.

______

well, I’d find that very interesting…

Oct 6, 2010 @ 07:43 pm
    i didnt even know it was you picstoburn with that icon

lmao ohhh.

• peacelovehearts

I’m bored….*wink wink*

teresosa@taylormomsen do you like nick jonas? :P

taylormomsen@teresosa I haven’t met him….yet

O_o

Run Nick!!!!!!!!!
    That was nice she answered back a nick fan, why so mean?

—————-

I was joking. lol But they would make an interesting couple. hahaha I ship them, well I ship Nick with a lot of people, Demi, Samantha, Lucie, Alyson, Miley etc. Pretty much everybody except Selena.

• hottiegirl

picstoburn you need to delete that tumblr. no one posts secrets anymore and you don’t post bad secrets thats the whole point of a secret blog.

Oct 6, 2010 @ 06:12 pm
    Miley and Nick back together so cute

don’t click -__-
    =================================

When ppl say don’t click, I get curious.

So I clicked.

Now I wish I hadn’t. DDx

Taylor Swift’s voice sounds weird in speak now.

Can I get that dro
    Can I get that remmy
    Can I get that coke
    Can I get that henny
    Can I get that margarita on the rock rock rock
    Can I get salt all around that rim rim rim rim
    Trey
    I was like yo trey
    Do you think you can buy me a bottle of rosay
    Okay lets get it now
    Im wit a bad bitch he’s wit his friends
    I dont say I hi I say keys to the benz
    Keys to the benz keys to the benz
    Mufuckin rite yea b to the 10
    If a bitch try to get cute ima stomp her
    Throw alotta money at her then yell fuck her
    Fuck her fuck her then yell fuck her
    Then im go and get my loui belt slug her
    Excuse me Im sorry Im really such lady
    I rep young money
    You know slim baby
    And we be doin donuts while we wave in the 3-80
    We give alot of money to the babies out in haiti
    Yellin all around the world
    Do you hear me
    Do you like my body and a nicki
    Rest in peace to ana nicole smith
    Yes my dear your so explosive
    Say hi to mary mary and joseph
    Now bottoms up and double my doses

THIS FUCKING ANNOYING PART

Miley and Nick back together so cute

OMG look at the hands!! It’s a kid!1!!
    Disguisting! UGGHH! -__-‘

girls with hairy v.aginas need to shave them. that shit aint cute

• mileyistheboss

Source: BlindGossip
    Popular Guess: Ashley Greene and Joe Jonas
    Never saw Ashleys brother hanging out with them, it makes no sense.

It’s made up obviously that’s why.

• mileyistheboss

Miley and Nick back together so cute

OMG look at the hands!! It’s a kid!1!!
    Disguisting! UGGHH! -__-‘

That doesn’t look like Miley. And if thats nick he has a small ass dick and needs to shave his man bush.