Danielle Jonas Bought PREGNANCY Test

kevin-danielle-jonas-butt-grab

Kevin & Danielle Jonas were spotted at a Rite Aid pharmacy in West Hollywood September 16 buying a home pregnancy test! A friend has revealed to In Touch for Kevin and Danielle, a baby wouldn’t be out of the question, even though they have only been married for nine months:

They’re mature for their age, and they want to start a family. They’d consider it a major blessing if Danielle was pregnant.’ Kevin waited until marriage to have sex. Do YOU think that they should have a baby now?

i dont think thats true but if it is thats cute but on september 16 they were in san diego so i dont think they were in hollywood

• Jackie

Why not if they love each other from the begining a said the shouldnt have a dog as a baby the should have a real baby babys are so cute more than dog.

• Anonymous25

yeahhh I hope is true!! :D

• FrancyJonasGomez

I hope it’s true <3

OMG I’m so excited for kevin and Dani to have a kid!! but that may delay any tours in the future. :/

I love them, but i think the should spend more quality time together you know.. Enjoy some alone time before they get babies.

Well, there have been rumours circulating that they would be making a baby announcement some time in October. :)

If it’s true, that’s wonderful! Children are a gift.

nooooooooooooooooooo

kevin divorce now please haha LOL

I LOVE KEVIN

• lovato is love.

kenielle babies. awww<3

• ensuringthecrisis

Oh yesss, they’re kids would be adorable

• joooonasgirl.

Thats true….and plus, it was nc=icks birthday that day. i hope this isnt true because theyre moving on too fast..

The best thing about this? Uncle Joe!

i called this from TIME!! :)

• peacenlove

lovato is love. said:
    kenielle babies. awww<3

i love your icon :)

• dreamingALOUD

how adorable would that baby be <3

• Gleekedout

JONAS BABIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

• Gearsarealwaysturning

YESSSSSS. I hope this is true, but i dont think so.

September 16 was nicks birthday. But if this was true they would make beautiful children. <3

• Bieber006

baby jonas <3

• peacenlove

aawww. i cant believe they’re all grown up. geez. i feel like it was just yesterday kevins hair was straight and they still boys. now look at them. time flies.

that would be great. i think they would be amazing parents, but i think it’s a little too soon. anyway it’s thier life not mine

• picstoburn

wow time really flew. if it’s true then im happy for him :D

• picstoburn

Oct 7, 2010 @ 02:29 pm

The best thing about this? Uncle Joe!
    Agree but that is kind of a cliche, I think almost everyone has a gay uncle.

-.-

• Timber

:o

OMFG, that would be so cool if that was true. xD

• austin19

in touch is pretty bogus so probably not . but married couples DO tend to have babies , i’m just saying . . .

would you stop with the joe is gay shit i know for 100% that he is not. i wont say how i know but joe is a lot of things but gay is not one of them i mean seriously if walls could talk

YESSS! WINN!

• Nicole

WHHHAAAAT NOOOO WILLLLLL KILLL HER IF SHE IS KEVIN JONAS IS MY MAN !!

• Vi

I’ll be happy for him/them if she loved him for himself and not for money and benefits (clothing & co). But no, she doesnt love him, stop the bullshit Kevin, open your eyes !

I’m so happy for kevin
    He’s my favorite brother.
    but everyone I know said that if this happens
    there wont be jonas brothers
    It will be joe & nick.
    some wont really care cause joe/nick is your favorite but kevin holds them all together. :/
    but it would be really adorable. Kevin would make a great dad. :)
    I support kevin & danni. <3

I think kevin would make a great dad..
    but I think its a bit to soon
    with everything going on
    tours
    new albums
    Someone said something about jonas season 3
    & CAMP ROCK 3 :D
    I dont think it will happen just yet
    and joe and nick cant do all this without kevin.

• iMystified

Danielle didn’t even know who the Jonas Brothers were before she started dating Kevin.
    do you know how idiotic you sound right now?
    She’s obviously is a girl with good morals and won’t marry a man JUST for the money.
    & how the hell do you know how Dani feels for Kevin?
    exactly. you don’t.
    so STFU.

OMG hope it’s true cuzz i always dreamed of this day since they got married :D

probably not a true story. but I hope they don’t have a baby so soon cuz the jonas BROTHERS just won’t be the same.

hmmm… don’t know if this is true:/ probably not:( but kevin and Danielles kids will be adorable:)Kevin will be an amazing father:)oh yeah and Uncle Joe him babysitting? Lord help them…;p

• peggie

yo creo que si deberian tener un bebe ademas ya son adultos y estan casados asi qie estan en todo su derecho O NO?

• kikime

I think it’s a bit soon to have a baby, they should wait a year or two, but like it’s their life not mine!
    However, as bad as it sounds, kevin needs to think about how this is gonna affect his career, and not only his but also his brothers too.

awww ! he can make time.!

awww ! he can make time.!

If they had a girl, they’d probably name it Madison Grace, because that’s what Kevin has said he’d name his daughter.

*I mean *her not it.

• JoickBelongs

Love them <3

just think about how gorgeous their kids will be. :) as long as they get kevin’s eyes and nose, dani’s body/bone structure, tan, hair, etc :)

i think it will be so awesome when kevin and danielle have a baby, but i am definitely calling BS on this story. the details are kind of random. and i highly doubt danielle and kevin were hanging out in a Rite Aid on nick’s bday….their day was pretty full that day. and as someone already commented they weren’t in Hollywood on that day.

Yayyyyyyyyyyy!!!! i hope its true!!! :D

A baby is a gift a gift from above- Rugrats.

nooooooooooooooo!

KittieJ said:

Yeah because they would really go out together to a public place and pick it up, and no pictures would be taken. Whoever saw them didn’t tell anyone for a month.

No matter how excited I would be if this were legit, it’s most likely not.
    ———————–
    LOL!! you make good points :-) knowing how the paps are always on their ass i doubt kevin and danielle would go out and buy a pregnancy test themselves, especially in Hollywood….their are so many people around them who the public doesn’t know that could go out and buy one for them. and i don’t believe someone would wait a month to tell the story, if it were legit the news would have been on twitter weeks ago.

good for them if its true…

• Alex Garcia

I think they should totally have a baby ….especially a girl cuz it woultd look exactly like Kevin =]

• Chelssssa

Maybe she was buying it for kevin, he’s been looking bigger lately. jk jk jk theyre kids would be cutee!

• lolli.

YEPPPP. BABBBIESS.

jonas babies would
    be amazzing.

• KittieJ

No matter how excited I would be if this were legit, it’s most likely not.

No picture? i dont believe it…. although, Kenielle Babies would be ADORABLE :D

• AnonymousJ

okey….end of the jonas brothers u.u

• simplyashley

Awww , I can’t wait to see the new curly head Jonas. If there is one I hope its a girl , Kevin looks like the spoiling type hehe.

• heartinvasion?

Who gives a fuck? It’s no one’s business to know what she buys for personal use. I swear, people sometimes -_-

• heartinvasion?

This can’t be true btw. Kevin JUST married her, and is young and still doing music and shows and movies…what time does he have to take care of a baby?

• taylorllama

how qt a jonas couple I actually like!

Oh hell no to the girls that say she’s using him! Get over herself Kevin will never get with you and she’s not using him for his money or anything she comes from a freaking rich family she doesn’t need Kevin’s money. She’s in love with him and I know that for a fact because unlike you I actually know her! So go get a life and stop talking crap about people you don’t know anything about!

• itsmileybest

I hope this is true.
    Kanielle babies! awwwwww <3

• suzii18023

YES MAKE BABIES<333

• NuffSaid

Do YOU think that they should have a baby now?

that would be cute :)

KittieJ said:

No matter how excited I would be if this were legit, it’s most likely not.
    ———————–

• PaaperPlanes

A baby is a blessing. :-)

• xJonasXCandyx

Kenielle babies would be adorable! :D

ass gope

• iLoveChimpanzee

okay, if dani ends up pregnant. the jonas brothers MUST end.

• Anonymous18

awww babies!

• liam h sucks

nice

Married people “might” have a baby, news flash. Get back to me when you have some real info, or just write this same story every week for years until it actually happens.

• Jonas88

Kevin will be a great dad :D

i work at a rite aid! score!

• Ana(:

Yeeah!
    Mini Kevin?

• jessica effect

AWH YEEEEE.

• SellyismygirlCrush

september 16th? FAIL!
    but wtf kind of question is “Do YOU think they should have a baby now?” none of our damn business. Thier married.

• itsmileybest

SellyismygirlCrush said:

september 16th? FAIL!

“Do YOU think they should have a baby now?” none of our damn business. Thier married.”

I agree!!! So stupid oceanup u.u

• kaitlinnmarie

this was on justjaredjr too so dont blame oceanup for posting this.

• Amandaa

ASDAMHLSEIBUSLDVUASOCRUWCFAS WHAAAAAAATTT!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! :D AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH <3 I HOPE ITS TRUE!!!!!!!!!

iLoveChimpanzee said:

okay, if dani ends up pregnant. the jonas brothers MUST end
    Who are you to decide what they “must” do. STFU seriously.

• sexxynickj

If this is true I will be SOOOOOOOOOOO happy and excited! I love Kanielle so much and when they have a baby it will be the cutest thing ever! I HOPE IT’S TRUE! Wonder if it’s a boy if they’ll name him: Paul Kevin Jonas III or K3!!!

Whilst I do think Danielle is gorgeous and loves Kevin BUT any girl could not help but be influenced by the money, the travel etc.

• JonasFreak1202

I was sooo shocked when I first read this! I was totally expecting this but now sooo soon. But if she really is pregnant, I think they would be wonderful parents….this baby will be a great addition to the Jonas clan!

• KristinaMarie559

I hope this is true!! <3

• emilybugg.

awwwhh. yaaay.
    <3.

• Aryanna

KEVIN JR’S !!!!!

I would think they would either get someone to buy the pregnancy test for them or go to a doctor so nobody would find out…

duno if this is true but their babies would be adorable and babies are totally a blessing. i can imagine them as great parents!!

If this is true (which it’s probably not) They’d have THE cutest baby girl! The cury hair & she’d have Kev’s cheeks! <3<3<3<3<3

everyone is game for this baby, i am sorry but i don’t want them to have a baby. kevin has so much in the business right now..it’s too soon and he is too young. honestly, people if it was joe or nick having a baby they would be freaking out

• joesgirlforver

Hey, I wouldn’t freak out if Joe or Nick had a baby. I would be so happy for all of them because that means that they had found someone that they love so much and enough to want start a family with.

• sophieee

Lol i doubt it.

• Sodapop

Say what? Im spazzing out (if this is true). This is so sudden and what if they’re not ready but this would be so awesome and bwaaaahhhhhh!!!

What am I talking about, they’ll be fine. ;-) It was bound to happen, yeah? :-D

• iMystified

if their baby is a girl they should name it Samantha…
    just a thought :P

I was JUST about to say this. Would KEVIN & Danielle JONAS buy a pregnancy test in West Hollywood?! An assistant on that!

SEPTEMBER 16TH? as in, almost a month ago?
    then whhy is this story coming out now?
    ……
    B to the S

BABY JONASES??? OH YESSSSSSS :D

• putlimeinthecoconut

Aww xD All i know is it would be so freaking cutee :]

• picstoburn

and joe’s not gay -.- for the last time.
    this isn’t even about joe lmao.

awww kanielle babies would be so cute

• picstoburn
  • joesgirlforver

If it is true then that is Awesome for them. We all now how much Kevin and Danielle want a family. They have been married nine months so a bady now would be just fine. Some people get pregnant right away and have their kids nine months after marriage. And Hey my parents were married just a year when they had their first kid. Anyways, if this was true dont you think Kevin would have posted something about this because they posted bout the engagement like the next day so I am not sure if this is true. I wont believe it until Kevin or Danielle say somthing.

• peacenlove

picstoburn said:
    Oct 7, 2010 @ 02:57 pm
    peacenlove said:

whore :O

and proud of it! xP

• putlimeinthecoconut
  • whoahitsAmber

I think they should enjoy being married without a baby for a while still but I would definitely be happy for them if Dani was pregnant. What a cute little baby it would be! But I think it’s bogus because would they really go out together in public in Hollywood and buy a test? I doubt it.

• picstoburn

i remember when that lady said joe was going to have twins xD

• picstoburn

(replying to this) – Oct 7, 2010 @ 03:10 pm
    Nicole said:
    WHHHAAAAT NOOOO WILLLLLL KILLL HER IF SHE IS KEVIN JONAS IS MY MAN !!

WHHHAAAAT NOOOO WILLLLLL KILLL HER IF SHE IS KEVIN JONAS IS MY MAN !!
    _

#TRUESTORY

I think they should wait they havent even been
    married a year yet. Not hating just saying that
    they should enjoy each other for a bit longer
    before they jump on that ship hah

I think they should wait they havent even been
    married a year yet. Not hating just saying that
    they should enjoy each other for a bit longer
    before they jump on that ship
    hah

That’s a good point.

I would be so happy for them. They are the greatest couple and seem to have so much love for each other. Go Kevin and Dani!

• Untouchable

do you think they should have a baby now?

umm.. that’s their choice. i have no say in this

• .Peppermint.

GIRl-GIRL-GIRl-GIRl.

• Vi

• Vi

nooooooooooooooooooo

kevin divorce now please haha LOL

——————-

• memiAndniley

Is people still on this post

• Virginie

nooooooooooooooooooo

kevin divorce now please haha LOL

——————-

• hotlikemexico

That would be one ugly baby..

• LibertyMiley_