David Henrie KATSUYA NIGHT OUT

david-henrie-katsuya-95

David Henrie outside of Katsuya, Los Angeles. Photo: PacificCoastNews.

Around the web

ANOTHER staged photo shoot, D? at least he didn’t pick a fight with anyone this time.
    LOL At least this time he didn’t retweet how amazing he did at the photoshoot.

David Henrie tweet – “David Henrie killed it at he photoshoot”

Who does that?

Are you jealous because your own photoshoot sucked and you’re keep being rejected on audition?

i don’t like him. ew.

He only starts fights when Lucy is around, then cries “I’m sorry for still loving you” while she has a boyfriend. Get over it dude.

Are you high? He didn’t say anything like that, Lucy was the one who kept running across the street towards him being all flirty and completely ignored whatshisface new boyfriend.

• Barbie

Hottest guy on earth :D Love him!!!

• jenniebbyx3

Whoever thinks he’s hot, is crazy.
    He’s weirdlooking.

• eddieSOUP

it creeps me out how much he looks like the guy on the KFC buckets…man now i want soup.

• never change

he’s hot

• nickjjismyhusband

i like this guy :)

• nickjjismyhusband

x))

• nickjjismyhusband

David Henrie is quite attractive.

I watched an episode of Wizards last night and I gotta say he is painful to watch as an actor. So over the top and always mugging it up, pathetic. He ruins the show.

• MileyRulez

jenniebbyx3 said:

Whoever thinks he’s hot, is crazy.
    He’s weirdlooking.
    Weirdlooking, I think just plain ugly, with big ears, big nose, and a douchbag personality.

LOL At least this time he didn’t retweet how amazing he did at the photoshoot.

David Henrie tweet – “David Henrie killed it at he photoshoot”

Who does that?

Patricias100 said:

Awww David Henrie.
    I wonder if we’ll hear from him once WOWP is over…
    No thank god.

• FrancyJonasGomez

I think he is really good looking, but for some reason he seems like a douche.

• w

Awe Love him. Don’t care if he has a “douche” personality, he’s nice enough to fans, he’s real and DGAF what people think.

• w

I can’t decide if I’m a bigger supporter of him and Sel together or him and Lucy, even though they broke up forever ago.

—————–

Team David.

The dude from The Cab is a douchebag. PS. I can’t stand Nicole Anderson and Alex D.

• Chanells__Cool

Why is he so cute? :)

At least he lost the open shirt with gold chains this time. The Rico Suave look he usually sports is kind of weird.

Probably because there were no gay people around for him to scream homophobic slurs at and start a fight with like he did when he was detained at Universal City Walk.

• Patricias100

Awww David Henrie.
    I wonder if we’ll hear from him once WOWP is over…

He’ll still have his twitter and his fan site (I don’t know if that’s even active) and he’s working on stuff with YUTE and has a movie supposedly coming out sometime. You’ll hear from him if you choose to :)

• ljcg

Was this last night? I wonder if he was there with Ashley Benson from Pretty Little Liars. She tweeted last night that she was going to Katsuya.

Most likely. If he was hanging or talking with Lucy from Pretty Little Liars then he probably knows a lot of the crew just from being friendly and they have fun together.

• Elio armato

New mixtape 100% made by me in my room :). Give it a quick listen it’s feel good, you won’t regret it.

Free music?! You’re one of the few generous people left in the world.

• ThaiRibbon

nice outfit..sharp.

David is so hot. I love him and i love Dalena (Selena & David) so much.

• Dalena

I wish they’ll together forever. Love love love love Dalena.

• putlimeinthecoconut

aww, david post ! <3

Love you David.

• ThaiRibbon

I wish they’ll together forever. Love love love love Dalena.

i never knew selena and david dated. but i seriously think there’s chemistry. ever see them together in wizards movie? if they weren’t brother and sister in the show you’d think they’d end up together from all that chemistry! it’s crazy.