Miley Who Owns My Heart Spain Premiere

mileymilkshakes

People are freaking out because Miley Cyrus‘ new music video for ‘Who Owns My Heart’ is going to premiere ONLY on MSN Spain on Friday. They’re upset it’s not airing in their country. Miley posed w/ fans at Millions of Milkshakes. Thx G!

• Moonbeam

They deserve it, they bought Mileys album up to platinum in Spain in no time.

damn. she gained weight.
    she looks good though, i like this look. no bra showing! keep it up girl :)<3

damn. she gained weight.
    she looks good though, i like this look. no bra showing! keep it up girl :)<3

Actually she lost weight.

She looks the same weight, what chu talkin bout willis?

Youtube +1

• memiAndniley

its Just a vid ill wait haha

• ANON!!! :D

ok.. so.. i’ll see it in YouTube on Saturday :P

• MILEY URUGUAY

THE VIDEO OF WHO OWNS MY HEART WILL PREMIERE ON SPAIN, at 7am in that country.

She looks like she has a pot belly in that pic

Hopefully Americans don’t find out what it’s like for the rest of the world with Disney/Hollywood Records blocking and removing everything. They are VERY annoying about that.
    Be prepared for this video is not available in your region.

lol yeah because the fans do that to you..? rude

• picstoburn

FINALLY i was waiting forever for this video i’ll stay up all night if i have too -.-

OU. you NEED to read this blog to know the latest news from miley
    this thing of the video premeire was here YESTERDAY

• Moonbeam

LOL, a week ago when she came out of the club people claimed she is starving herself. Make up your mind.

• ANON!!! :D

Oct 7, 2010 @ 04:44 pm
    ANON!!! :D said:
    picstoburn said:

_________

love your icon *.*

• Destiny Hope

Be prepared for this video is not available in your region.

lol yeah because the fans do that to you..? rude

fans?

I said Disney / Hollywood Records, they do BLOCK most content outside the US, fact. They are also very fast at getting things removed, maybe you never had to deal with their YouTube BS. And what about fans? It’s not their fault Disney sends takedown notices to YouTube. Never said it was.

• SellyismygirlCrush

oh well ill survive.
    I just dont get why thier taking thier sweet time with this.

• iLoveChimpanzee

i wanst excited/ or was waiting forever for the vid but im looking forward to see it :)

• realistgangsta

yay for the spain people i hope one of yall but a link to video up on here plz and thank you

• picstoburn

this better be one hell of a music video that kept me this fucking long -_-

It’s being released in Spain cuz it’s a Europe only single.

I wish the would hurry up and release the second US single already :/

• picstoburn

Oct 7, 2010 @ 04:53 pm
    It’s being released in Spain cuz it’s a Europe only single.

I wish the would hurry up and release the second US single already :/

/: this fucking sucks.

I’m so sorry…i totally read the first one the wrong way! Sorry! I thought you said you hope we have to find out what it’s like. That is stupid that they do that to you though! Not cool

ugh get a grip. im sure u can watch it on youtube, theres too much drama

It’s being released in Spain cuz it’s a Europe only single.

I wish the would hurry up and release the second US single already :/

/: this fucking sucks.

Yeah it does. The second US single is supposedly Every Rose. I love her version but I don’t think it’s a good radio single.

yeah I like it too but I really really hope its not a single. I think permaneant december would be an amazing single.

• taylorllama

y

• vonvonbon

wooo espana <3

• Hilary

Looking good

hahah I really happy! it’s time to think ONLY in Sapin! :D Yeah, I’m from Spain :D

• milenator

Only Spain i thought all of Europe would see it
    plus dont flip out everyone
    LOTS of American artists release different songs outside the U.S.
    but im sure some americans will see a leaked video ;)

• blahblahblksheep

I love this girl, but how many times is she going to wear this Ratty white T=shirt with the hole in the side?
    Miley, you are a millionaire sweetie…get a new shirt!

• hotlikemexico

EW
    Who’s that asswipe next to Mileybird?
    He looks like the lead singer of Honor Society ;S

• iHeartCookies

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euU068_8aNs THIS IS WHO OWNS MT HEART REAL IM NOT LYING AND ITS SOO SLUTTYY! BUT HERE

I love spain :)

• RiseAboveTheStorm

i wanna see the music video so freaking bad

this means promotion for the album is done when its not even being promoted in its own country. it failed in the us so their opting for a new country. sighss

Of course a single isn’t going to be promoted in the US when it’s a Europe exclusive. Another US single is going to be put out soon too.

• xJanex

only spain?
    i’m confused…. :\

I’m brazilian and I know how it’s like to have a video blocked to my region :/

• mileyfanatic

I ho[pe it will be on youtube :)

• mileyfanatic

* hope
    love you miles :)) <33

uhm… right… youtube? XD

suck it up

I really want to see this video ):

• memiAndniley

Miley’s always pretty (:

• Destiny Hope

mileyfanatic said:

I ho[pe it will be on youtube :)

—————-

Be prepared for this video is not available in your region.

• SillyyMonsterr
  • nemoh

Can’t wait. Better be leaked so I can see it :)

she definitely doesn’t look high and wasn’t when she picked out her fugly extensions.

ewww she looks like lindsay lohan!!! i fell bad for her i just to admire her soo much!

——————

sumbody hasnt seen linsay lohan! maybe u shud google her! or mayb u have visual problems!!!