Miley Cyrus TOLUCA LAKE PEACE

miley-cyrus-toluca-68

Miley out and about in Toluca Lake today. Fame.

FIRST?!^ AHAHA I LOIVE HER <3

I LOVE HER!!!!

• idkMyBFFjill

Awww Miley needs to visit Google RIGHT NOW. They have a cool animation honoring John Lennon.

Oh, and she looks cute here.

• Uhuh

She is turning into Ke$ha.. js

• kay_alyssa

her outfits at first used to irk me all the time..

but i realized that she looks hella good in them…so now i like them!
    haha
    yeah love her love her video
    and in looooooove with that necklace!
    girls got style

cool

• mandii

http://www.mandiijbrdj.tumblr.com FOLLOW ME CYRUS/JONAS/LOVATO/SWIFT FANS <3

• bad wolf

She glories in her shame. Her parents should be blamed for non-parenting.Horrible family values. What’s next for her…

cutee

• Ali.

I love this outfit :)

She sure loves that necklace haha

• fan4lyftwitter

Pretty. I love this chick for being so damn real and an individual. You go girl.

• Marjorie

Although it’s not really the most covering of outfits, it doesn’t seem like skanky and scandalous as her usual outfits. I really like the look for some reason.

It’s also good to finally see her smile and not wearing dark colors all the time!

Those legs. ;)

• Katie13

PRETTYFUL!!

i think her new hair is cute, but i really miss her short locks because it made her look sophisticated. miley now has this like hipster vibe going on. miley’s style is sort of bipolar.

Oct 8, 2010 @ 02:08 pm
    SelenaComesNaturally said:

Miley, you’re pretty. You’re talented. Dont ruin your career. STOP DOING WHAT YOU’RE DOING.

__________________

why what she doing wrong?

u dont know her personally n what really happens behind closed doors,stop causing unnecessary drama shes doin fine! iv seen alot worse, just lay off n let her live her life. u shud accept her for who she is n not for who u want her to be

Lol what exactly is she doing in these pics that is “ruining” her career?

• areyouonDOPE…

YAY ?

she’s not an individual, she copies britney, gaga, kesha and taymom.

• BangThatDrum

Aaaah my bb is looking hawt but so happy =] and that’s all that mathers =] a happy Miley

• fan4lyftwitter

she’s not an individual, she copies britney, gaga, kesha and taymom.

Ok…sure lol

• live2love2laugh

im sorry i dont like her outfit or her hair it makes her look like i a hippe i wish she would of just let her reall hair grow out

• BangThatDrum

she’s not an individual, she copies britney, gaga, kesha and taymom.
    ____

Hah yes because they so wear country/hippie LOOOLZ

• HisFavoriteGirl

I actually really like this outfit . Will someone please give me her fringe boots ?

• oneofakindxo

she’s so adorable.<33

http://www.formspring.me/oneofakindxo < –ask me questions, go! :D

uhhh is she wearing a see through shirt without a bra kina looks like it from the HQ’s

• SelenaComesNaturally

lol well not in these pics. She’s fine there. Just not to pleased with her latest music vid, thats all.

• Cookies

3 WOMH icons? I didnt like the song let alone the video, i didnt really want to see her ass

• itsmileybest

Beautiful! <3

fan4lyftwitter said:

SelenaComesNaturally said:

I just thought it was way to Ke$ha. It had no point. No. Just her acting all… (insert word here). Idk, leaving Disney is one thing, but she can do it in so many ways.

This video is far from slutty. CBT was actually worst. Just face it all music videos in pop are sexy now a days thats what pop music is.

Sighs haters are gonna hate here they even call a 29 year old singer a whore while she’s just entertaining and had only 2 relationships over the past 7 years and one lasted 5 years and the other 1,5 and she’s the sweetest woman ever yet she doesn’t care. She even doesn’t care if she sings a note wrong she said once” I sing a wrong note? Heck what the hell I just keep singing I’m a person too” and about being questioned about how many she gets the same question “I only answer it once they don’t need to ask me again.” and about being nice in the media. “What are you with being nice? They’re going to walk over you” but she’s the best to her fans and she has little onces too yet shakes her booty all the time. But don’t talk about her family or she’d sue you.

• Luvheralot

Deep pockets…

• Leena

Peace sign and cute smile:) Missed it! Hahaha. I like the outfit:) Cute bag.

• heartinvasion?

EWWWW OMFG HER EXTENSIONS!!
    Ughh they irk me! They don’t look cute at all T_T

I LOVE HER <3

Luvheralot said:
    Deep pockets…

easy access for sex

• CatchMeIfYouCan

she looks skinaye

belly shirt and short shorts are just no.

her hair looks so much better when it was short.

• taylorllama

eh.

• DropTheWorldx

Bby look gorgeous. Love the outfit.<3

• Moonbeam

Looks like 2008 Miley. Like it.

• No Bitchassness

I would love to shop in her closet.

• sophieee

bad outfit and ugly hair.
    it takes 1 minute to brush it.

• No Bitchassness

belly shirt and short shorts are just no.

her hair looks so much better when it was short.

I was kinna iffy on that look too but got used to it for the past year from girls everywhere i look in the UK wearing that.

• areyouonDOPE…

sophieee said:

bad outfit and ugly hair.
    it takes 1 minute to brush it
    haha

if womh has no point then naturally or round and round are on the top of the meanless videos

• areyouonDOPE…

none of those videos have any point
    womh – miley prancing around in her panties and partyin
    naturally – green screan
    round and round – selene being a wanna-be spy ….

• areyouonDOPE…

None of those videos have any point
    womh – miley prancing around in her panties and partyin
    naturally – green screen
    round and round – selena trying to be a spy ….

i like miley, now i think she is being herself, i used to think she was a bad role model because i liked selena and i thought she was the perfect role model, then i realized she was all fake, now i like miley

areyouonDOPE… said:

sophieee said:

bad outfit and ugly hair.
    it takes 1 minute to brush it
    haha
    _______

I don’t brush my hair a lot =’] they always fall perfect and if they don’t I don’t care either xD I only brush them when I have like dinners or so.

• Stranger

I don’t like the shirt, but the rest is cute.

• peacenlove

ppl are still here?

fan4lyftwitter said:

fan4lyftwitter said:

SelenaComesNaturally said:

thats the way music videos are when you are out of Disney. Thats what pop is about. But if you seriously dislike it don’t worry Mileys leaving pop and going country/rock youll see;)
    ________

WOOH country chick xD

Oh trust me if Miley goes country it will be a new kind of country a new style of music thats edgier and more fun. I can’t wait
    °°°°°°°°
    hehe can’t wait =]

• wtfbecca

She looks cute. : )

• fan4lyftwitter

SelenaComesNaturally said:

• whatsername.21

i actually like what she’s wearing and love the shorts, but god her hair. her extensions look like an awful wig.
    and is she done with her emo phase and going for this hippy/boho look?

• whatsername.21

and is she done with her emo phase and going for this hippy/boho look?

• MORICETSZ

can she look like any more of a dang hippie?
    the peace sign isnt helping either. lol

• nickjjismyhusband

i like her outfit ;)

• Caitylinrox

not being a hater but right now and especially in this picture she doesnt look sexy she looks like a hobo who cant comb her hair or find decent clothes. she had a good career and some talent i honestly would b using that to buy decent clothes and hav beautiful hair because if u do that its gonna attrack more ppl that that i sware

Oct 8, 2010 @ 03:57 pm

StarStruck33 said:
    Dam everyone has a Who Owns My Heart icon
    Where can I get one ^_^

PFT she totally found that herself ;)

lmfao i have a feeling you want the credit xP

PSh no xD ;)

• peacenlove

Oct 8, 2010 @ 03:57 pm

StarStruck33 said:
    Dam everyone has a Who Owns My Heart icon
    Where can I get one ^_^

PFT she totally found that herself ;)

lmfao i have a feeling you want the credit xP

PSh no xD ;)

oh, ok then good cause im taking all the credit to myself xPP

Oct 8, 2010 @ 03:57 pm

StarStruck33 said:
    Dam everyone has a Who Owns My Heart icon
    Where can I get one ^_^

PFT she totally found that herself ;)

lmfao i have a feeling you want the credit xP

PSh no xD ;)

oh, ok then good cause im taking all the credit to myself xPP

YOu little… ooh ;)

• realistgangsta

looking good miley

• peacenlove

angThatDrum said:

Oct 8, 2010 @ 03:57 pm

StarStruck33 said:
    Dam everyone has a Who Owns My Heart icon
    Where can I get one ^_^

PFT she totally found that herself ;)

lmfao i have a feeling you want the credit xP

PSh no xD ;)

oh, ok then good cause im taking all the credit to myself xPP

YOu little… ooh ;)

speechless huh? its ok its happened to everyone when they see me xP ;)

• daYen
  • daYen
  • mileyluver15

im stealing her boots.

PSh no xD ;)

oh, ok then good cause im taking all the credit to myself xPP

YOu little… ooh ;)

speechless huh? its ok its happened to everyone when they see me xP ;)
    _________

I like how your mind works ;) we need to talk more often.

• peacenlove

PSh no xD ;)

oh, ok then good cause im taking all the credit to myself xPP

YOu little… ooh ;)

speechless huh? its ok its happened to everyone when they see me xP ;)
    _________

I like how your mind works ;) we need to talk more often.

lol yes, yes we most deffenetly need xP

PSh no xD ;)

oh, ok then good cause im taking all the credit to myself xPP

YOu little… ooh ;)

speechless huh? its ok its happened to everyone when they see me xP ;)
    _________

I like how your mind works ;) we need to talk more often.

lol yes, yes we most deffenetly need xP
    _______

Ah yus! Pst love the ‘yes, yes’ btw ;) aaaaaanyhow I can’t keep my eyes -coughs- of -coughs- your smexy icon

is it me or is she trying to look like ke$ha? like in her new video and also this outfit is very similar to the Tik Tok video outfit. JS

• peacenlove

PSh no xD ;)

oh, ok then good cause im taking all the credit to myself xPP

YOu little… ooh ;)

speechless huh? its ok its happened to everyone when they see me xP ;)
    _________

I like how your mind works ;) we need to talk more often.

lol yes, yes we most deffenetly need xP

Lmao why thank you ;D and i *cough* cant *cough* either *cough* lol

• summer rain.

she looks awsome and I love her boots.

PSh no xD ;)

oh, ok then good cause im taking all the credit to myself xPP

YOu little… ooh ;)

speechless huh? its ok its happened to everyone when they see me xP ;)
    _________

I like how your mind works ;) we need to talk more often.

lol yes, yes we most deffenetly need xP

Lmao why thank you ;D and i *cough* cant *cough* either *cough* lol
    _______

LOLZ! Aaaw seriously you’re amazing but I need to go it’s already almost 2am here =(. I’ll talk to you tomorrow or send you a dm on twitter or so? =D

• MileyLove

that girl is incredibly beautiful, I love you miley <3

• peacenlove

PSh no xD ;)

oh, ok then good cause im taking all the credit to myself xPP

YOu little… ooh ;)

speechless huh? its ok its happened to everyone when they see me xP ;)
    _________

I like how your mind works ;) we need to talk more often.

lol yes, yes we most deffenetly need xP

Lmao why thank you ;D and i *cough* cant *cough* either *cough* lol

lol you too! and yeah you better send me! lmao bye goodnight :D

• Hilary

Looking good =)

lol you too! and yeah you better send me! lmao bye goodnight :D

Oh yes I will ;) night =] <3 I had a really good time talking to you thanks =]

• peacenlove

same here :) and no problem <3

• mileyistheboss

she looks so pretty :D

love her! but i hate her hair !

• xSweetCandyxx

Love the whole outfit =) her hair looks great like that =))))

• FrancyJonasGomez

This is the Miley i love, she looks sexy but classy at the same time, she looks gorgeous <3

• mileyluver15

she

• mileyluver15

looks

• mileyluver15

good

• mileyluver15

i love her hair long and blonde like that and i love her shorts!! actually i really like her whole outfit. :) smiley miley

• SelenaComesNaturally

• Cookies

Um…Not digging the outfit..

• never change

peace

• kay_alyssa

Oct 8, 2010 @ 02:09 pm
    never change said:

peace

—————

ahh i love your icon…i literally took one look and i could hear him in my head haha

That hair, the jewlery, the boots, WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY esp the hair. I miss her short hair.

wth………?

• peacenlove

she’s not an individual, she copies britney, gaga, kesha and taymom.

yeah cause this whore is such an inspiration…smh

• peacenlove
  • fan4lyftwitter

SelenaComesNaturally said:

• SelenaComesNaturally

______

LOLZ What? xD

fan4lyftwitter said:

SelenaComesNaturally said:

________

WOOH country chick xD

• bad wolf

Looks like she’s a strumpet on the stroll. How much for a header, Miley? Nevermind. Who cares?

• StarStruck33

She looks happier than ever I wonder why??

and she realizes it too when she sees the paps the picture where she’s exiting her car you can see she was adjusting her jacket to make sure you couldn’t see that she wasn’t wearing a bra

• fan4lyftwitter

fan4lyftwitter said:

SelenaComesNaturally said:

________

WOOH country chick xD

• StarStruck33

Dam everyone has a Who Owns My Heart icon
    Where can I get one ^_^

• peacenlove

StarStruck33 said:
    Dam everyone has a Who Owns My Heart icon
    Where can I get one ^_^

Lol why is it so important to you? Like really?

___________

Ano seriously?

Oct 8, 2010 @ 03:57 pm

StarStruck33 said:
    Dam everyone has a Who Owns My Heart icon
    Where can I get one ^_^

PFT she totally found that herself ;)

• areyouonDOPE…

yeah I wouln’t leave the way she is doing it …. i would feel like if people would make more fun of me

• peacenlove

Oct 8, 2010 @ 03:57 pm

StarStruck33 said:
    Dam everyone has a Who Owns My Heart icon
    Where can I get one ^_^

PFT she totally found that herself ;)

lmfao i have a feeling you want the credit xP